• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short Lezdom Encounters of all Celebrities (for everyone)

In RCB Sania Mirza alwas punish team members for bad performance. Smriti is her slave from first day. Smriti have to lick her ass anytime anywhere and also She have to offer her asshole when or where Sania wants.

When the season begins Ellyse was Smriti's sub but as season going on Ellyse rejected her as dom and now she is dominating Smriti. At the last day of group stage match . Smriti called Ellyse and Sophie in her room .

how to upload pic
– " listen Sania has tortured us a lot I think it's time for pay her something back "
They both agreed bcoz Sania fucked both of their ass for small mistakes .
They decided when Sania pull down her panty for lick her ass to Smriti she have to grab Sania's pussy and finger her ass . Then Ellyse and Sophie will come with strapon and start fucking her from behind.
The match ends and as expected sonina said to lick her ass before going to their rooms . As plan Smriti insert her two fingers inside her ass and grab her pussy hard.Sania Screamed "ahhh bitch , noo " .She was trying to move but Smriti grabed hard. After sometime Ellyse and Sophie came weared strapons and one strapon on hand. Smriti laughing " haha thanks darlings " . Sania look feared "No bitches " she tried to run but Smriti kicked her . Smriti wear the strapon and forced Sania to suck then she went for ass ellyse went to pussy and Sophie sometime was on mouth then feel pussy need another one so she went for it. After sometime Sania passed out.

free forum image hosting
Three was laughing. Suddenly Ellyse kicked Smriti which make her fall on knee " ah what are you doing bitch " Ellyse said "First I thought we will betray you and fuck you along with Sania then decide food are better with less people "
Sophie took of Smriti's strapon and Ellyse put her strapon in Smriti's mouth and Sophie start fucking her pussy after sometime Ellyse went for her ass. They keep going until Smriti begged to stop.

Keep posting your ideas, it will be in story in time

In RCB Sania Mirza alwas punish team members for bad performance. Smriti is her slave from first day. Smriti have to lick her ass anytime anywhere and also She have to offer her asshole when or where Sania wants.

When the season begins Ellyse was Smriti's sub but as season going on Ellyse rejected her as dom and now she is dominating Smriti. At the last day of group stage match . Smriti called Ellyse and Sophie in her room .

how to upload pic
– " listen Sania has tortured us a lot I think it's time for pay her something back "
They both agreed bcoz Sania fucked both of their ass for small mistakes .
They decided when Sania pull down her panty for lick her ass to Smriti she have to grab Sania's pussy and finger her ass . Then Ellyse and Sophie will come with strapon and start fucking her from behind.
The match ends and as expected sonina said to lick her ass before going to their rooms . As plan Smriti insert her two fingers inside her ass and grab her pussy hard.Sania Screamed "ahhh bitch , noo " .She was trying to move but Smriti grabed hard. After sometime Ellyse and Sophie came weared strapons and one strapon on hand. Smriti laughing " haha thanks darlings " . Sania look feared "No bitches " she tried to run but Smriti kicked her . Smriti wear the strapon and forced Sania to suck then she went for ass ellyse went to pussy and Sophie sometime was on mouth then feel pussy need another one so she went for it. After sometime Sania passed out.

free forum image hosting
Three was laughing. Suddenly Ellyse kicked Smriti which make her fall on knee " ah what are you doing bitch " Ellyse said "First I thought we will betray you and fuck you along with Sania then decide food are better with less people "
Sophie took of Smriti's strapon and Ellyse put her strapon in Smriti's mouth and Sophie start fucking her pussy after sometime Ellyse went for her ass. They keep going until Smriti begged to stop.

Keep posting your ideas, it will be in story in time
It was brilliant fully imaginative, how about you do something on the ongoing women's boxing world championship? Nikhat Zareen, Sakshi Choudhary Manisha Lovlina all are there. Some of em hairy armpits too

You Can Try Mom & Daughter Swap Lezdom
(Shivangi Joshi - Hina Khan)
(Aditi Bhatia - Divyanka Tripathi)
(Nidhi Shah, Muskan Bamne - Rupali Ganguly)
(Ayesha Singh, Aishwarya Sharma - Kishori Shahane)
(Sargun Kaur Luthra - Mallika Nayak)
Shivangi joshi - hina khan

It was brilliant fully imaginative, how about you do something on the ongoing women's boxing world championship? Nikhat Zareen, Sakshi Choudhary Manisha Lovlina all are there. Some of em hairy armpits too
Actually I am not following women boxing. I don't even know them bro ?

Thanks to @PHANTOM FAKES for this wonderful idea and let me use his exclusive fake image

Divyanka is live in a colony with her daughter Aditi. In the same colony Hina live with her daughter Shivangi. Hina and Divyanka was very friendly , sometimes they do flirting and fun sometimes.One day Divyanka and Hina was talking about their daughter and how rude they are and their irritating behavior and they have punished them a lot but that did't work. . Divyanka said " can you teach my daughter a good lesson "

Hina : yeah I can try , let's swap
They go to their houses and told their daughters that for some tradiational reason they have to stay few days in each other's house.First they argued then agreed. And they shifted that night.
The next morning Shivangi wake up in Divyanka's house. Shivangi wake up late in the moring but today she awake with Divyanka's hard spanking. She was very angry and went to Divyanka " how can you do that bitch " Hina slapped her hard " first start calling me Mistress "
-- Fuck you Mistress
Divyanka gets angry.She immediately grab Shivangi's hair and bend her over on table , remove her lather belt and start whipping her ass very hard.Shivangi was crying.Her ass became red.Then divyanka bring out a pet collar and put in on Shivangi's neck. " From now call me Mistress (spanked her ass again) understood ?"
--"Yes fucking bitch "
Divyanka whipped her ass again very hard " you little slut , call me mistress "
--" ahh bii mistress" Divyanka leave her said " You need a good lesson bitch that's why you are here "
Till today she knew Divyanka as slut as her friend Aditi said but today saw her dominating face , she got little feared.

In another house Aditi awake up with a hard slap on her pussy. " Ahh , who the hell are you bitch ? ahh " Hina replied " Start calling me mistress , bitch "
--" oh slut nver "
Hina pull her leg and throw her on the floor. Hina remove her pant and underwear and bring out a flogger. Aditi screamed " No , what the hell "
Hina without listening anything start whipping ass and thighs untill it became red . " Call me mistress bitch " . She put a cat collar on her neck.
-- " ahh no , okey mistress " Aditi heared Hina is a dominating milf from Shivangi but never knew her cruelity.

At the night ..
After dinner Shivangi went to sleep , she was disturbed about all this and a catcollar on her neck. Suddenly she feel a dick rubbing her back. She go scared.
Divyanka - hello darling , mistress want to test your pussy how it is
-- " Noo , please don't "
Divyanka laughed and pulled down Shivangi's panty and start fucking her pussy from behind .
--" oh good tight pussy , don't worry baby mistress will help you to loose "
--" Ahh noo".Divyanka keep fucking her until cum.

At Hina's house ,
After dinner Hina said " baby don't you want a desert ? , go down on me its very yummy " Then she forcefully pushed Aditi's mouth under her skirt and make her lick it.Then they went to sleep. In the morning Adidi awake up with a bad thing . She found a wet panty in her mouth and Hina fucking her tight pussy .
--how felling baby , and how tastes my panty ?
Aditi can't say anything just moaned.Hina keep going untill cum .Then hina said " baby now give a rimjob " .Aditi going to deny but Hina took of her strapon and sit over her face and forced her to lick her ass. In the afternoon Hina callled her in her bedroom.Then told Aditi to bend over the bed and spread her ass.Aditi don't wanted to do but Hina slapped her twice , then she did. Hina lick her middle finger and start fingering Aditi's asshole , Aditi moaning loud but Hina keep going now three finger , Aditi crying now.
At the night Hina went to her bedroom wearing big strapon dildo. Aditi got feared." wtf!! "
Hina went to her and pull down her panty and flip her over . " it's time for some ass work "
--" Aditi screams noo "
Hina put her hand on her mouth and start fucking her ass hard.Aditi's face is red and crying . After a while Hina left her.

At Divyanka's house-
Shivangi was laying on bed , Diyanka went to her and forced her to lick her anus. Shivangi feel disgusted and spit over her ass. Divyanka get angry and wear strapon " how dare you bitch "
Divyanka throw her on floor whip her ass untill it became red then start fucking her ass from behind , Shivangi was crying very loud . After a while she became fainted and Divyanka left her.

In the morning Hina meet Divyanka , they discussed that they getting bored to dominate little bitches . so they decided to make daughters their Dominatrix. They went to home and announced it.
In Divyanka's house after hearing this Shivangi came to her and spanked her ass " So it's time for call me misttess "
--yes mistress
--Now bend over . Divyanka did and Shivangi pull up her dress and pulled down her panty
-- now spread your ass checks , give me clear view
Divyanka did and Shivangi insert her two finger and start fingering " Umm tight " . She took a butt plug and shoved it in Divyanka's asshole , she screamed." Now lick my ass " Shivangi drag her face to her ass and make her lick it. Then she remove her pet collar and put it on Diyanks's neck " From now you can't walk just crawling."

In Hina's house after Hina told Aditi to take lead ,Aditi immediately give her collar to Hina and bend her over , pull up her dresses and down her panty. " oh poor slut butt plug " . Aditi push over it and Hina moaned.
-- dirty anal slut
Aditi pull it out in put it in Hina's mouth and start spanking her ass very hard untill it became completly red.Then bring her to bedroom . And forced her to lick her feets then pussy.
--Hina you are good with tongue lick my ass too. Hina got shocked but she start licking her ass. Aditi bring a elsctric punishment tool kit.Hina got scared " WTF!! no not that "
Aditi rip off Hina's dresses and bound her with bed. Then gag her mouth and start attaching wires all over body.Then start the current flow and Hina start shivvering .
--How are you feeling bitch
Hina can't say anything just groaned.Aditi put a big vibrator in her pussy.Put nipple crampers on nipples .Then she wear a electric dildo and start fucking her ass with it very hard. Hina groaning in multiple pain , Aditi keep going until Hina became faint.

In Divyanka's house
Shivangi call her in bedroom and hang her on celling legs were spread. Shivangi bring a lather whip and start whipping her whole body , she was moaning loud so shivangi put her panty in her mouth and keep whipping hard utill boobs and ass become completly red. Then bound her on bed on belly.Shivangi bring a candle and start giving hot wax on her ass , Divyanka crying suddenly Shivangi spread her ass and insert the hot candle in her ass , Divyanka cried out loud . After sometime Shivangi wear a big strapon dildo and start fucking her ass from behind and gag her mouth with hand untill blood come out from her ass.

In the afternoon Aditi and Shivangi both locked their slave's pussies with special kind of belt and attach a dog chain with the pet collar and go out to the colony . Hina and Divyanka are crawling and Shivangi and Aditi whipping them sometimes. Some of colony milfs of colony wanted to fuck them and they fucked their ass bcoz pussy is locked.
While returning Hina and Divyanka said here the swapping event comes to an end but Shivangi and Aditi look at each other and laughed.

Thanks to @PHANTOM FAKES for this wonderful idea and let me use his exclusive fake image

Divyanka is live in a colony with her daughter Aditi. In the same colony Hina live with her daughter Shivangi. Hina and Divyanka was very friendly , sometimes they do flirting and fun sometimes.One day Divyanka and Hina was talking about their daughter and how rude they are and their irritating behavior and they have punished them a lot but that did't work. . Divyanka said " can you teach my daughter a good lesson "

Hina : yeah I can try , let's swap
They go to their houses and told their daughters that for some tradiational reason they have to stay few days in each other's house.First they argued then agreed. And they shifted that night.
The next morning Shivangi wake up in Divyanka's house. Shivangi wake up late in the moring but today she awake with Divyanka's hard spanking. She was very angry and went to Divyanka " how can you do that bitch " Hina slapped her hard " first start calling me Mistress "
-- Fuck you Mistress
Divyanka gets angry.She immediately grab Shivangi's hair and bend her over on table , remove her lather belt and start whipping her ass very hard.Shivangi was crying.Her ass became red.Then divyanka bring out a pet collar and put in on Shivangi's neck. " From now call me Mistress (spanked her ass again) understood ?"
--"Yes fucking bitch "
Divyanka whipped her ass again very hard " you little slut , call me mistress "
--" ahh bii mistress" Divyanka leave her said " You need a good lesson bitch that's why you are here "
Till today she knew Divyanka as slut as her friend Aditi said but today saw her dominating face , she got little feared.

In another house Aditi awake up with a hard slap on her pussy. " Ahh , who the hell are you bitch ? ahh " Hina replied " Start calling me mistress , bitch "
--" oh slut nver "
Hina pull her leg and throw her on the floor. Hina remove her pant and underwear and bring out a flogger. Aditi screamed " No , what the hell "
Hina without listening anything start whipping ass and thighs untill it became red . " Call me mistress bitch " . She put a cat collar on her neck.
-- " ahh no , okey mistress " Aditi heared Hina is a dominating milf from Shivangi but never knew her cruelity.

At the night ..
After dinner Shivangi went to sleep , she was disturbed about all this and a catcollar on her neck. Suddenly she feel a dick rubbing her back. She go scared.
Divyanka - hello darling , mistress want to test your pussy how it is
-- " Noo , please don't "
Divyanka laughed and pulled down Shivangi's panty and start fucking her pussy from behind .
--" oh good tight pussy , don't worry baby mistress will help you to loose "
--" Ahh noo".Divyanka keep fucking her until cum.

At Hina's house ,
After dinner Hina said " baby don't you want a desert ? , go down on me its very yummy " Then she forcefully pushed Aditi's mouth under her skirt and make her lick it.Then they went to sleep. In the morning Adidi awake up with a bad thing . She found a wet panty in her mouth and Hina fucking her tight pussy .
--how felling baby , and how tastes my panty ?
Aditi can't say anything just moaned.Hina keep going untill cum .Then hina said " baby now give a rimjob " .Aditi going to deny but Hina took of her strapon and sit over her face and forced her to lick her ass. In the afternoon Hina callled her in her bedroom.Then told Aditi to bend over the bed and spread her ass.Aditi don't wanted to do but Hina slapped her twice , then she did. Hina lick her middle finger and start fingering Aditi's asshole , Aditi moaning loud but Hina keep going now three finger , Aditi crying now.
At the night Hina went to her bedroom wearing big strapon dildo. Aditi got feared." wtf!! "
Hina went to her and pull down her panty and flip her over . " it's time for some ass work "
--" Aditi screams noo "
Hina put her hand on her mouth and start fucking her ass hard.Aditi's face is red and crying . After a while Hina left her.

At Divyanka's house-
Shivangi was laying on bed , Diyanka went to her and forced her to lick her anus. Shivangi feel disgusted and spit over her ass. Divyanka get angry and wear strapon " how dare you bitch "
Divyanka throw her on floor whip her ass untill it became red then start fucking her ass from behind , Shivangi was crying very loud . After a while she became fainted and Divyanka left her.

In the morning Hina meet Divyanka , they discussed that they getting bored to dominate little bitches . so they decided to make daughters their Dominatrix. They went to home and announced it.
In Divyanka's house after hearing this Shivangi came to her and spanked her ass " So it's time for call me misttess "
--yes mistress
--Now bend over . Divyanka did and Shivangi pull up her dress and pulled down her panty
-- now spread your ass checks , give me clear view
Divyanka did and Shivangi insert her two finger and start fingering " Umm tight " . She took a butt plug and shoved it in Divyanka's asshole , she screamed." Now lick my ass " Shivangi drag her face to her ass and make her lick it. Then she remove her pet collar and put it on Diyanks's neck " From now you can't walk just crawling."

In Hina's house after Hina told Aditi to take lead ,Aditi immediately give her collar to Hina and bend her over , pull up her dresses and down her panty. " oh poor slut butt plug " . Aditi push over it and Hina moaned.
-- dirty anal slut
Aditi pull it out in put it in Hina's mouth and start spanking her ass very hard untill it became completly red.Then bring her to bedroom . And forced her to lick her feets then pussy.
--Hina you are good with tongue lick my ass too. Hina got shocked but she start licking her ass. Aditi bring a elsctric punishment tool kit.Hina got scared " WTF!! no not that "
Aditi rip off Hina's dresses and bound her with bed. Then gag her mouth and start attaching wires all over body.Then start the current flow and Hina start shivvering .
--How are you feeling bitch
Hina can't say anything just groaned.Aditi put a big vibrator in her pussy.Put nipple crampers on nipples .Then she wear a electric dildo and start fucking her ass with it very hard. Hina groaning in multiple pain , Aditi keep going until Hina became faint.

In Divyanka's house
Shivangi call her in bedroom and hang her on celling legs were spread. Shivangi bring a lather whip and start whipping her whole body , she was moaning loud so shivangi put her panty in her mouth and keep whipping hard utill boobs and ass become completly red. Then bound her on bed on belly.Shivangi bring a candle and start giving hot wax on her ass , Divyanka crying suddenly Shivangi spread her ass and insert the hot candle in her ass , Divyanka cried out loud . After sometime Shivangi wear a big strapon dildo and start fucking her ass from behind and gag her mouth with hand untill blood come out from her ass.

In the afternoon Aditi and Shivangi both locked their slave's pussies with special kind of belt and attach a dog chain with the pet collar and go out to the colony . Hina and Divyanka are crawling and Shivangi and Aditi whipping them sometimes. Some of colony milfs of colony wanted to fuck them and they fucked their ass bcoz pussy is locked.
While returning Hina and Divyanka said here the swapping event comes to an end but Shivangi and Aditi look at each other and laughed.
Brilliant work as usual thanks toh phantom too hope he makes for me too

You can exchange the pairs of the tv actress moms and daughters pairs like Divyanka Tripathi's daughter is Aditi Bhatia in serial. So you can Swap the daughter with other like Shivangi, Ayesha, Sargun etc.

You can tell a story where all moms exchange their daughters with each other and dominate them one by one.
It's awesome idea,

In a modern village a newly married woman was there she she was very pretty and innocent. She has a wonderful figure all boys , girls milfs were getting wet just thinking about her body. At the day of holi she go out for playing holi with other women . She saw a group of five women playing holi she went to them .

-- " Happy Holi Aunty "
All the women are looking at her lustfully , Krethy didn't understood that. Krethy took some color and give all of them , while giving colour some women smacked her ass slowly.

Krethy thought they did it unintentionaly. She feel two and giving color on belly and slowly circling her finger on navel she was Anushka . Then she feel two hand giving color on cleavage and tring to slip her in blouse , she was Kajal. Nayanthara insert her into Krethy's saree and move toward her ass and try to slip her hands in panty. Krethy get shocked for a bit and try to push them of and move from there. But a old milf Kavya hold her hand tight that she can't move. Tamanna came front of her " What happened Krethy , give us a chance to play a proper holi with you "
Krethy - what kind of holi this is ?
Tamanna : we play holi like this here
Tamanna lifted sarees of everyone's and show the color to their thigh and went deep and show color on boobs too . Now Anushka keep coloring her navel, Kajal insert her hands into Kajal's blouse and giving color on boobs , Nayanthara giving colour on thighs. Krethy going to say something but Tamanna gag her mouth with hand hard.
Tamanna "Who's panty is wet mostly , bcoz I also want to play holi with her". Kavya said " Mine , with both urine and cum " Tamanna went to Kavya and slowly took off her panty and put it in Krethy's mouth. Then Anushka keep teasing Krethy's belly and navel , Kajal twisting her nippes now , Nayanthara insert her hand into panty and giving color on ass cheeks and rubbing in ass crack , Tamanna pull up her saree from front and insert her hand to panty and rubbing her pussy. Krethy was muffling on Kavya's soaked panty. She start crying when Kajal going for hard and Nayanthara insert her colourful index finger in her ass and start fingering. Nayanthara was very horny she insert her middle finger along with index finger and keep fingering her ass fast. Krethy was crying she anyhow throw the panty from her mouth and start shouting. Kavya came front and slapped her hard " how dare you bitch throw my panty " Kavya put it back her mouth. Then they drag Krethy to a bush type of place , no house was there which was look like desert to Krethy. Tamanna bring a bag. Bound Krethy's hands with rope and bound legs with chain which can be adjusted. Then everyone removed their panties and start wearing strapon inside saree, Karethy start shouting " You guys are rapists , leave me help helpmmm! " . Nayanthara get angry and take her own wet panty and put it in Krethy's mouth. Then celled her mouth with tape when Kavya's and Nayanthara's both panties were inside mouth. Now everyone stand around helpless Krethy. Krethy trying to tell them stop.Everybody laughed. Kajal went to her and opened her celled mouth. Krethy was going to say something but Kajal insert her strapon into Krethy's mouth and start fucking her mouth. Nayanthara went to her and lift up saree and pull her panty to knee that she can't move her legs too much and start fucking her pussy. Suddenly Kavya insert her strapon into Krethy's asshole. Krethy cried out in heavy pain , but can't make sound just tear came out from eyes. Tamanna went to her boobs and start pinching them hard. Anushka start rubbing her clit and tuggig her pussy hairs frequently and pulling them out one by one. Krethy was seeing hell in pain. As Anushka clean her pussy hairs they start switching their positions. They stop when everyone has done everything. Krethy almost loose her sense but every milf forced her lick their asses. After that everyone started peeing on her by making a circle , Kavya colleted few urine from everyone in a bottle and forced Krethy to drink it. After that Anushka bring a pichkari and insert it in Krethy's ass and put full color-water in her ass . They they adjust her saree pull up panty but they saw some blood coming out from ass along with that green color. They ignored her and left her there.

delete duplicates online

Don't forget to share your valuable feedbacks and suggestions.

In a modern village a newly married woman was there she she was very pretty and innocent. She has a wonderful figure all boys , girls milfs were getting wet just thinking about her body. At the day of holi she go out for playing holi with other women . She saw a group of five women playing holi she went to them .

-- " Happy Holi Aunty "
All the women are looking at her lustfully , Krethy didn't understood that. Krethy took some color and give all of them , while giving colour some women smacked her ass slowly.

Krethy thought they did it unintentionaly. She feel two and giving color on belly and slowly circling her finger on navel she was Anushka . Then she feel two hand giving color on cleavage and tring to slip her in blouse , she was Kajal. Nayanthara insert her into Krethy's saree and move toward her ass and try to slip her hands in panty. Krethy get shocked for a bit and try to push them of and move from there. But a old milf Kavya hold her hand tight that she can't move. Tamanna came front of her " What happened Krethy , give us a chance to play a proper holi with you "
Krethy - what kind of holi this is ?
Tamanna : we play holi like this here
Tamanna lifted sarees of everyone's and show the color to their thigh and went deep and show color on boobs too . Now Anushka keep coloring her navel, Kajal insert her hands into Kajal's blouse and giving color on boobs , Nayanthara giving colour on thighs. Krethy going to say something but Tamanna gag her mouth with hand hard.
Tamanna "Who's panty is wet mostly , bcoz I also want to play holi with her". Kavya said " Mine , with both urine and cum " Tamanna went to Kavya and slowly took off her panty and put it in Krethy's mouth. Then Anushka keep teasing Krethy's belly and navel , Kajal twisting her nippes now , Nayanthara insert her hand into panty and giving color on ass cheeks and rubbing in ass crack , Tamanna pull up her saree from front and insert her hand to panty and rubbing her pussy. Krethy was muffling on Kavya's soaked panty. She start crying when Kajal going for hard and Nayanthara insert her colourful index finger in her ass and start fingering. Nayanthara was very horny she insert her middle finger along with index finger and keep fingering her ass fast. Krethy was crying she anyhow throw the panty from her mouth and start shouting. Kavya came front and slapped her hard " how dare you bitch throw my panty " Kavya put it back her mouth. Then they drag Krethy to a bush type of place , no house was there which was look like desert to Krethy. Tamanna bring a bag. Bound Krethy's hands with rope and bound legs with chain which can be adjusted. Then everyone removed their panties and start wearing strapon inside saree, Karethy start shouting " You guys are rapists , leave me help helpmmm! " . Nayanthara get angry and take her own wet panty and put it in Krethy's mouth. Then celled her mouth with tape when Kavya's and Nayanthara's both panties were inside mouth. Now everyone stand around helpless Krethy. Krethy trying to tell them stop.Everybody laughed. Kajal went to her and opened her celled mouth. Krethy was going to say something but Kajal insert her strapon into Krethy's mouth and start fucking her mouth. Nayanthara went to her and lift up saree and pull her panty to knee that she can't move her legs too much and start fucking her pussy. Suddenly Kavya insert her strapon into Krethy's asshole. Krethy cried out in heavy pain , but can't make sound just tear came out from eyes. Tamanna went to her boobs and start pinching them hard. Anushka start rubbing her clit and tuggig her pussy hairs frequently and pulling them out one by one. Krethy was seeing hell in pain. As Anushka clean her pussy hairs they start switching their positions. They stop when everyone has done everything. Krethy almost loose her sense but every milf forced her lick their asses. After that everyone started peeing on her by making a circle , Kavya colleted few urine from everyone in a bottle and forced Krethy to drink it. After that Anushka bring a pichkari and insert it in Krethy's ass and put full color-water in her ass . They they adjust her saree pull up panty but they saw some blood coming out from ass along with that green color. They ignored her and left her there.

delete duplicates online

Don't forget to share your valuable feedbacks and suggestions.
Its a brilliant version especially pichkari thing

Pls make 2nd part, with more lezdom , and painful penetrations, Kajol is now in trap and Alia meets with the female criminals who were arrasted by her, and,they plan for her more cruel fate
Great idea bro. Actually I don't want these stories as long stories or with different parts. I will try your idea with different plots

Back