• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story SNEHA: AND THE LEGEND OF 9 RINGS

Who should be as SNEHA MISTRESS cum WIFE

• Total voters
Reactions
DF Coins
This is a fantasy story where SNEHA will be a slave and will be used in all ways possible.
This story contains female actress in lead roles and very few male roles.

Note: This story will have all types of including "Shit and Pissing on Slave". So, if anyone don't like it please don't read this story.

Hi readers, this is my first story.
This story will have flashbacks, present time and future involved.
This will be a very dark story.

In this South Actress SNEHA will be our main leading actress and she will be a SLAVE. She will be married to a female who will be our main negative character in the story.
SHENA our lead character
NKm6De.jpg

Hi readers, this is my first story.
This story will have flashbacks, present time and future involved.
This will be a very dark story.

In this South Actress SNEHA will be our main leading actress and she will be a SLAVE. She will be married to a female who will be our main negative character in the story.
SHENA our lead character
NKm6De.jpg
Waiting bro

UPDATE 1

Early Morning

It's completely dark and a voice is heard "BITCH GET TO THE WORK". There is no reply but a sound of bell.
Light is on and a woman is in a DOGGY position crawling on four legs.
She went to Buffalo shed and stopped there and some baby Buffalo's came to her and started to drink MILK from her BOOB's one by one. After that she crawled to each male Buffalo(Bull) and started getting fucked by them. Then she gave all the Buffalo's a Bath.
After this is over she started to clean the whole House and then took a bath and made some breakfast for her MISTRESS.

Now

MISTRESS please wake up everything is ready as you would like.
An another woman woke up and ready to get down from the bed. BITCH where is my bedside floor mat.
"I'm sorry MISTRESS" saying this she laid down on the floor.
MISTRESS please get down now.
The woman put her leg on her SLAVE BOOB's and got up. Get ready for your breakfast. Saying this the woman squatted on top of her slave and started SHITTING directly in her mouth and URINATED on her FACE and BOOB'S.
What are you waiting for SNEHA clean my ASSHOLE now.
Sneha: Yes MISTRESS.

NmiM3K.jpg

Sneha: Thank you for my Breakfast MISTRESS ANVESHI.
Anveshi: Now go and get ready my sister and mom are coming after a year and I don't want you to mess anything up like last time or else I will sell you in the black market.

NmiRhs.jpg

Anveshi ate the and went for doing some yoga and gym.

Phone rings
Anveshi: Hello where are you? Why didn't you came yet?
Anveshi Sister: We are coming SIS it's too much of traffic here it will take two more hours for us to reach.
Anveshi: What! Seriously?
Anveshi Sister: Don't worry about us you make your SLAVE ready for us. We are coming with spme friends and they don't like any mistakes.
Anveshi: Don't worry I will take care of that.
Anveshi Sister: Ok see you in two hours SIS LOVE YOU.
Anveshi: Ok my dear bye LOVE YOU too.

to be continued..........

Most of the pics are online collected credits for the fake pics will be of original fakers.

UPDATE 2

After talking to her sister Anveshi continued her Gym and after 30 mins she called Sneha.
A: Sneha where are you, it's time for some fun.
S: Coming MISTRESS
Sneha came completely naked and sits on her knees near a table with her BOOB'S on the table.

NW9LBh.jpg

A: What are you doing till now BITCH.
S: Nothing MISTRESS I have been cleaning your room and arranging the bed.
A: Ok come here and lick my feet.

NWNg5j.gif

A: Clean them properly BITCH
S: Yes MISTRESS
After 5 mins of licking feet Sneha stopped
S: MISTRESS your feet are clean now
A: Nice now carry me to bathroom and let's bath together today
S: Ok MISTRESS

NWNxqe.jpg

A: We don’t have whole day BITCH move fast
Both came to bathroom and Sneha started to give Anveshi a nice Bath.
S: MISTRESS can I ask something
A: What BITCH
S: Can I meet my girlfriend please MISTRESS
A: Ohh you worry about your girlfriend. Don’t worry Darling she is fine and having a nice time with some tribal people. If you want see her then you can call her and talk to her on video call. But if you want to meet her personally then you should satisfy everyone my sister Sri Reddy is bring to fuck you or else your dearie girlfriend will be fucked by forest animals and she will never come out of that forest.
S: No MISTRESS please don’t do like that I will satisfy everyone, I will be a good slave.
A: Nice now shave your PUSSY BITCH

NWN3BR.jpg

A: Have a nice bath and I will give you some clothes to wear

To be continued.................................

Most of the pics are online collected credits for the fake pics will be of original fakers.

UPDATE 2

After talking to her sister Anveshi continued her Gym and after 30 mins she called Sneha.
A: Sneha where are you, it's time for some fun.
S: Coming MISTRESS
Sneha came completely naked and sits on her knees near a table with her BOOB'S on the table.

NW9LBh.jpg

A: What are you doing till now BITCH.
S: Nothing MISTRESS I have been cleaning your room and arranging the bed.
A: Ok come here and lick my feet.

NWNg5j.gif

A: Clean them properly BITCH
After 5 mins of licking feet Sneha stopped
S: MISTRESS your feet are clean now
A: Nice now carry me to bathroom and let's bath together today

NWNxqe.jpg

A: We don’t have whole day BITCH move fast
Both came to bathroom and Sneha started to give Anveshi a nice Bath.
S: MISTRESS can I ask something
A: What BITCH
S: Can I meet my girlfriend please MISTRESS
A: Ohh you worry about your girlfriend. Don’t worry Darling she is fine and having a nice time with some tribal people. If you want see her then you can call her and talk to her on video call. But if you want to meet her personally then you should satisfy everyone my sister Sri Reddy is bring to fuck you or else your dearie girlfriend will be fucked by forest animals and she will never come out of that forest.
S: No MISTRESS please don’t do like that I will satisfy everyone, I will be a good slave.
A: Nice now shave your PUSSY BITCH

NWN3BR.jpg

A: Have a nice bath and I will give you some clothes to wear

To be continued.................................

Wow what a pretty story ahhhh....sneha bitch always makes me jerking so harder ahhhhhh......mmmm...ssssss.....

UPDATE 3.1

Sneha had a nice bath and came out in towel.

NnTE2Z.jpg

But she couldn't any clothes so she goes to her MISTRESS.
S: MISTRESS I didn't find any clothes, you said you will give me some clothes today.
A: Yes, of course go to the play room there you will find them.
S: Ok MISTRESS.
Sneha entered the playroom.

NnT1Z5.jpg

Sneha found her clothes on the bed and got herself ready in them.
Now Sneha is waiting in the playroom.

NnTWF9.jpg

After one hour sneha heard some voices coming from the hall as the door to the playroom is slightly open.
After 30mins more Anveshi entered the room and said:

NnT6td.jpg

A: Listen BITCH today my SISTER's LOVER's come here to enjoy you for one month completely without any breaks. If you satisfy all of them then your LOVER will be free from the TRIBALS. If even one of them said they are not satisfied then some of your DAUGHTER'S and your MOTHER will also be given to some other TRIBALS. So you better satisfy all of them.
A: Now come out behind me and greet everyone properly.
Sneha came out and shocked to see 10 other females along with Sri Reddy(Anveshi Sister) and Sana(Anveshi Mother).
Little that she knows they are not females actually.

NnTlRe.jpg

NnZziq.jpg

Sneha go to Sana and fell on her feet to take blessings.
But kicked Sneha away.
Sneha then moved to Sri Reddy and did the same.
Sri Reddy blessed Sneha with her sandal.
Sneha then got up and wished all the 10 females by giving a bouquet to everyone and inteoduced herself.
A: Go and prepare food to everyone now go.

After 2 hours food is prepared.
Sneha goes to Anveshi and said that food is ready.

Back