• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Reactions
DF Coins
SAMANTHA RUTH PRABHU

Hlo guys i am dhilip . I am trying to attempt a lustful and sexy story of no 1 actress in south India samantha .so please don't scold if there is any mistake as this is my first story .this is little bit long story so please maintain patience and don't skip while reading ,if u do sometimes you may not understand the story.enjoy the story guys and pls comment . But commenting only i can understand tat how much u liked the story .enjoy the story guys.

As you all of us know , currently samantha is the no.1 heroine in south films industry because she had exposed her cute and hot body . She is doing more bold films after her divorce with naga Chaitanya . She was suffering a disease now that is little cured.her fans are waiting for her to do more films and her fappers are fapping for the film shakuntala.

Now let's begin the story,
Let me give a introduction to me ,my age is 21 ,i am mixed black and brown in colour.i am doing diploma currently in 3rd year.i am one of the topper in my class as i study more during internal tests and preparing for supplementary exams so i so get good marks in all the subjects. I was little too fat when compared to boys in room

I am the decent guy in class. Al girls wl talk comfortably with me .one of my friends told me a suggestion to go to gym as he wl help me there since his uncle has a gym . So i agreed it , personally i don't want to pay money for gym since i am a middle class family.and after few months i reduced my fat and became fit

I was proud of my body , and all girls were shocked to see my transformation.all said good u have used your 2 months very well.
We all were celebrating Saraswathi Pooja in our clg . Since i am the cr (class representative)my hod called me and told to control our class for 2 hours as they are busy . I gone to my class and and sent few of my friends to control juniors . And they accepted tat, some of the girls were playing Raja Rani in sheet of paper by seeing this one of my friend told ,dhilip shall we enjoy like them and i agreed it .he tear a paper and wrote 5 actress name and thier famous songs (nayanthara,kajal agarwal,samantha , priyanka mohan, trisha)all four of them performed comically and entertained the whole class by playing the song in mobile with low volume .all were shouting , enjoying a lot .then one of the girl in the class now it's your chance dhilip. I didn't knew how to perform for girls songs .all were forcing me so i agreed and took the sheet in the book and it was written

And the song we all know what wl ve the famous song of samantha yes guys it was "oo antava oo ooh anatava song" i became nervous i didn't knew how to perform for the song .and i didn't the video song of it as i am decent guy but i heard tat song .i don't watch lot of Indian movies .if time is there i wl see only comedy genre and action genre movies of Hollywood .i told tat i don't know how to perform for the song .one of the boy in class told dance like samantha i replied to him i did not watched the video song of it.all boys were telling don't perform now ,perform when song is played .i ignored and stood silenty while they were playing the song and one of my friend who is a girl helped me to relax and told me to sit .

image hosting site
I thanked Her ,
After that incident i was eagerly waiting to watch tat song , after i reached home at evening i searched tat song in YouTube and I saw .wow ,the hottest song i ever watched in my life and beats of the songs were perfect to samantha.

I got something growing inside my pant.
I watched it , after many years i am getting the feeling like this .i removed my pant and saw

Suddenly i stopped the song and continued my daily works. Why i stopped the because let me tell you a flashback story of me 7 years before.
FLASHBACK OF DHILIP,

Last edited:
SAMANTHA RUTH PRABHU

Hlo guys i am dhilip . I am trying to attempt a lustful and sexy story of no 1 actress in south India samantha .so please don't scold if there is any mistake as this is my first story .this is little bit long story so please maintain patience and don't skip while reading ,if u do sometimes you may not understand the story.enjoy the story guys and pls comment . But commenting only i can understand tat how much u liked the story .enjoy the story guys.

As you all of us know , currently samantha is the no.1 heroine in south films industry because she had exposed her cute and hot body . She is doing more bold films after her divorce with naga Chaitanya . She was suffering a disease now that is little cured.her fans are waiting for her to do more films and her fappers are fapping for the film shakuntala.

Now let's begin the story,
Let me give a introduction to me ,my age is 21 ,i am mixed black and brown in colour.i am doing diploma currently in 3rd year.i am one of the topper in my class as i study more during internal tests and preparing for supplementary exams so i so get good marks in all the subjects. I was little too fat when compared to boys in room

I am the decent guy in class. Al girls wl talk comfortably with me .one of my friends told me a suggestion to go to gym as he wl help me there since his uncle has a gym . So i agreed it , personally i don't want to pay money for gym since i am a middle class family.and after few months i reduced my fat and became fit

I was proud of my body , and all girls were shocked to see my transformation.all said good u have used your 2 months very well.
We all were celebrating Saraswathi Pooja in our clg . Since i am the cr (class representative)my hod called me and told to control our class for 2 hours as they are busy . I gone to my class and and sent few of my friends to control juniors . And they accepted tat, some of the girls were playing Raja Rani in sheet of paper by seeing this one of my friend told ,dhilip shall we enjoy like them and i agreed it .he tear a paper and wrote 5 actress name and thier famous songs (nayanthara,kajal agarwal,samantha , priyanka mohan, trisha)all four of them performed comically and entertained the whole class by playing the song in mobile with low volume .all were shouting , enjoying a lot .then one of the girl in the class now it's your chance dhilip. I didn't knew how to perform for girls songs .all were forcing me so i agreed and took the sheet in the book and it was written

And the song we all know what wl ve the famous song of samantha yes guys it was "oo antava oo ooh anatava song" i became nervous i didn't knew how to perform for the song .and i didn't the video song of it as i am decent guy but i heard tat song .i don't watch lot of Indian movies .if time is there i wl see only comedy genre and action genre movies of Hollywood .i told tat i don't know how to perform for the song .one of the boy in class told dance like samantha i replied to him i did not watched the video song of it.all boys were telling don't perform now ,perform when song is played .i ignored and stood silenty while they were playing the song and one of my friend who is a girl helped me to relax and told me to sit .

image hosting site
I thanked Her ,
After that incident i was eagerly waiting to watch tat song , after i reached home at evening i searched tat song in YouTube and I saw .wow ,the hottest song i ever watched in my life and beats of the songs were perfect to samantha.

I got something growing inside my pant.
I watched it , after many years i am getting the feeling like this .i removed my pant and saw

Suddenly i stopped the song and continued my daily works. Why i stopped the because let me tell you a flashback story of me 7 years before.
FLASHBACK OF DHILIP,
Now let me tell you a small flashback.while i was studying in school,i gone to a movie anjaan with my childhood friend name Harish, he is 19 of age ,he is a big Surya fan we reached the theatre it was little boring at start but when samantha entered i started watching only her ,i was watching only her navel and face .Harish noticed this and said oh dhilip i thought u were a good boy ,Harish not like tat ( even though he is elder than me i call him by his name and he was also comfartable in it) then interval came he bought some snacks for me after tat one song came in tat samantha wore a bikini ?

I couldn't take the eyes from her navel ,wow it was a treat for my eyes ,Harish noticed this and he was letting me to enjoy .i thanked Harish after the movie finished .and from then i starting watching all samantha movies irrespective of any language.now let me tl about Harish ,he is very conservative and talks to only selected persons , because he is scared of someone wl cheat him since he had a mother who was a single parent i never saw her mother after visiting several times to their home they live a rich and luxurious life . After few months Harish came and told tat he wl go to America to pursue a career in developing his skill tat is he is a good cinematographer .i won't return for atleast next 3 years pls take care dhilip of you and your family he went off to America.i was sitting simply in home wasting time after coming from school so i decided to watch the tv in music channels samantha song was going .

I immediately removed my shorts and took my dick in my hand and starting shaking it ,it was my first masturbating incident

I cummed within few mins i enjoyed this and I was continuing this daily for next few months by masturbating by thinking of Sam and i even made a cum tribute to her

I kept on masturbating without knowing to anyone in my home for 2 years i was really mad at samanatha i was cumming on photo of Samantha in my mobile or laoptop ,i was continuously fapping for Sam even without a single day gap for 2 years

Now let me tell you a small flashback.while i was studying in school,i gone to a movie anjaan with my childhood friend name Harish, he is 19 of age ,he is a big Surya fan we reached the theatre it was little boring at start but when samantha entered i started watching only her ,i was watching only her navel and face .Harish noticed this and said oh dhilip i thought u were a good boy ,Harish not like tat ( even though he is elder than me i call him by his name and he was also comfartable in it) then interval came he bought some snacks for me after tat one song came in tat samantha wore a bikini ?

I couldn't take the eyes from her navel ,wow it was a treat for my eyes ,Harish noticed this and he was letting me to enjoy .i thanked Harish after the movie finished .and from then i starting watching all samantha movies irrespective of any language.now let me tl about Harish ,he is very conservative and talks to only selected persons , because he is scared of someone wl cheat him since he had a mother who was a single parent i never saw her mother after visiting several times to their home they live a rich and luxurious life . After few months Harish came and told tat he wl go to America to pursue a career in developing his skill tat is he is a good cinematographer .i won't return for atleast next 3 years pls take care dhilip of you and your family he went off to America.i was sitting simply in home wasting time after coming from school so i decided to watch the tv in music channels samantha song was going .

I immediately removed my shorts and took my dick in my hand and starting shaking it ,it was my first masturbating incident

I cummed within few mins i enjoyed this and I was continuing this daily for next few months by masturbating by thinking of Sam and i even made a cum tribute to her

I kept on masturbating without knowing to anyone in my home for 2 years i was really mad at samanatha i was cumming on photo of Samantha in my mobile or laoptop ,i was continuously fapping for Sam even without a single day gap for 2 years

Same process continued after two years one day,my grandma caught me while I was masturbating by seeing the photo of Sam in laptop.grandma shouted at me ,there was my life changing incident i was caught red handed by my grandma and i pleaded her ang begged her not to tell to my parents she agreed with this but there was a condition in tat and tat was i should not mastrubate again. I immediately agreed since there was no option for me to escape from this situation .somehow i controlled my mind to not to masturbate and i ignored watching movies and songs too i was only concentrating on my studies only after few years while my 10 th exams was happening my friend Harish came to my house and he invited for his marriage ,i was so happy for him, he became so happy after watching me , he hugged me and said if i won't come to my marriage i won't come talk with u ,hey i wl definitely come , on which date u are going to marry ,he said on 6th October ,i became sad as i was preparing for supplementary exams next week .why so soon within one week you are going to a family man .congrats Harish .he also understood my situation and he left happily by leaving my home .this was the small flashback story..
Now coming to current ....,
After i saw the sexy song of samantha oo antava oo ooh antava .i masturbated for more than an hour

I was happily fapping because my grand mother is not in our home she fought with my father and gone to her daughter's house.then i decided to buy a new phone I bought Vivo y17 and immediately created an account in insta i followed Samantha Ruth Prabhu.i was checking her all posts

While I was scrolling the pics of Samantha Instagram posts, i saw a big surprise of my life when i saw that my heart broken with pieces i became depressed she was married

and to whom to my friend name Harish. I immediately called him , he picked the cal Naga Chaitanya here he said .hey Harish i and dhilip .hi dhilip how are you ,shut up you pervert u cheated me ,u married my dream girl .he said oh tat news now only u heard i am sry dhilip , it was a huge story i was compelled by my father to marry samantha .i said don't act i know about you, he suddenly raised his voice and told sam doesn't know your name at all ,u are going to marry sam hahahaaa

Waiy for few mins i wl send my pics with my wife samantha, i was getting irritated by his words i cut the phone cal ,after an hour some messages were coming continuously i saw who it is ,s it was that pervert Naga Chaitanya (Harish) he was sending me their pictures

My blood was boiling like anything ,i throwed my phone i cried and cried for more than 2 hours and i was in depression for 2 weeks .

To forget these i was going out friends ,playing cricket ,carrom ,chess like tat .but deep in my mind , i was waiting for revenge against harish .so i waited patiently by beleiving tat my time wl come.buy still i was masturbating for Sam once in week or thrice in a week i can't get away from my dream girl. .

Thn some rumours came from tv channels tat samantha is divorced by hearing tat i was not having my words to explain this how happy i was ,i prayed god tat is should become true and i was active in insta too ,thn a post from Samanth

a account came like this.i immediately jumped in joy,i beleived in God so much,and it was my fucking time . I called to Naga Chaitanya and asked are you okay ? He said i am trying to be ,i have some motivation to him tat Sam wl come to u and live a happy life with you don't worry chai,he said thanks for motivating me even though i have hurted you , but only i knew tat i was acting .

how to save a picture from google
I was planning how to get close to sam ,thn i got a plan ,the plan is kidnapping samanatha mom and i have to save her ,i arranged some money to kidnap Sam's mother by using the help of chai ( but chai doesn't know about my plan we successfully kidnapped Sam 's mother

Sam used all her power but she couldn't find her mother thn some news came like Naga Chaitanya has kidnapped her mother she didn't believed that but then i picked up sam mother in car i got to her house but the watchman didn't let me in ,then her mother told to open then he allowed me inside ,thn sam cam running to her mom and hugged her

She thanked me a lot and came to hug me but i refused it like a gentleman

Ok i respect you!
Sam: what is youe name bro?
Me:i am dhilip ,trying to find a job.
Sam:job? What's ur goal
Me: i thinked for a few mins and then said an out of the box answer,i want to become a director tat is my goal mam......
sam:hm interesting , how many scripts you wrote
Me: i wrote more than 3 scripts all those are love story but i am getting any heroine chance to meet .
Sam: hlo ! Do u atleast know who am I.....
Me : are you interested in listening to my scripts.
Sam : ofcourse yes you have saves my mom's life ,i can do anything u have helped me a lot by knowingly or unknowingly that doesn't matter cm tmr at 5 pm evening ready with ur scripts.
Me: mam,wl u surely do it,sry to ask but i was fooled by many.
Sam:don't worry ,we wl definitely do a film.

Me : thanks a lot mam u are my god infact goddess
Sam :

the simple image sharer[/url ....
Next update about my script,it was a love story so i decided to make bold scenes with hero ,and the hero was none other than me (dhilip)

To forget these i was going out friends ,playing cricket ,carrom ,chess like tat .but deep in my mind , i was waiting for revenge against harish .so i waited patiently by beleiving tat my time wl come.buy still i was masturbating for Sam once in week or thrice in a week i can't get away from my dream girl. .

Thn some rumours came from tv channels tat samantha is divorced by hearing tat i was not having my words to explain this how happy i was ,i prayed god tat is should become true and i was active in insta too ,thn a post from Samanth

a account came like this.i immediately jumped in joy,i beleived in God so much,and it was my fucking time . I called to Naga Chaitanya and asked are you okay ? He said i am trying to be ,i have some motivation to him tat Sam wl come to u and live a happy life with you don't worry chai,he said thanks for motivating me even though i have hurted you , but only i knew tat i was acting .

how to save a picture from google
I was planning how to get close to sam ,thn i got a plan ,the plan is kidnapping samanatha mom and i have to save her ,i arranged some money to kidnap Sam's mother by using the help of chai ( but chai doesn't know about my plan we successfully kidnapped Sam 's mother

Sam used all her power but she couldn't find her mother thn some news came like Naga Chaitanya has kidnapped her mother she didn't believed that but then i picked up sam mother in car i got to her house but the watchman didn't let me in ,then her mother told to open then he allowed me inside ,thn sam cam running to her mom and hugged her

She thanked me a lot and came to hug me but i refused it like a gentleman

Ok i respect you!
Sam: what is youe name bro?
Me:i am dhilip ,trying to find a job.
Sam:job? What's ur goal
Me: i thinked for a few mins and then said an out of the box answer,i want to become a director tat is my goal mam......
sam:hm interesting , how many scripts you wrote
Me: i wrote more than 3 scripts all those are love story but i am getting any heroine chance to meet .
Sam: hlo ! Do u atleast know who am I.....
Me : are you interested in listening to my scripts.
Sam : ofcourse yes you have saves my mom's life ,i can do anything u have helped me a lot by knowingly or unknowingly that doesn't matter cm tmr at 5 pm evening ready with ur scripts.
Me: mam,wl u surely do it,sry to ask but i was fooled by many.
Sam:don't worry ,we wl definitely do a film.

Me : thanks a lot mam u are my god infact goddess
Sam :

the simple image sharer[/url ....
Next update about my script,it was a love story so i decided to make bold scenes with hero ,and the hero was none other than me (dhilip)
Pls do comment guys by commenting only i wl decide to post the update or not

ON TO THE NEXT DAY .......
sam came right away from gym,sweating and shining like gold.(oh god,what a beauty she is ,i can't wait to get that body in my bed )

Sam : sry for the delay dhilip,you have to wait for atleast half an hour because i have to fresh to listen to the story.
Me : ok mam take ur time.............
(While sam was going upstairs her ass was swaying and bouncing from left to right and vice versa , the ass which makes my dick hard when ur ass wl be on my dick ,waiting for tat day sam)

After few mins .....
Sam came wearing top and jeans by revealing some of her midriff buy her navel was covered by jeans.
Sam:eek:k dhilip,give the script.
Me : wait a min mam, i took out the script from file gave it to her.
Sam: ok give me a few mins
Me:sure mam
( After reading 1st page she became shy ,but the main part of bold scenes was in the 4th page)
Sam: good and enthusiastic writing dhilip,let's read the next part.
(After reading the 3rd page)
Sam : wow this script is awesome,this is pakka commercial love genre right?
Me:yes mam, but some bold scenes are also there please read that too mam.
(In fourth page there was a liplock ,nude bed scene ,bathing together romantically and some lusty dialogues too were also written )
Sam: hey dhilip!what the fuck is this ,a liplock scene is okay but nude scenes can't,change it.
Me: mam nowadays audience wants the reality and expect more scenes as real so if you accept it ,it wl create a intrest in tat character of the movie
Sam: yeah i understand,but nude bed scene is never i have done in movie,if u compulsorily want you can edit ,as i am not comfortable in nude bed scenes.
Me: ( oh bad luck ,she almost accepted it to do)mam i can't force you since you are uncomfortable but you can atleast think again for the purpose of the movie
Sam: i am ok with the script ,when shall we start.

www what is my screen resolution com
Me : mam, still there are 3 pages left those are the most important scenes in the movie there may be some bold scenes too
Sam: i am impressed with the script.and i wl do
Me : mam i am saying because there may be some liplocks and there is a bikini scene too,if you are okay with it ,but if u are not okay I need time to change the scenes according to movie so i asked you.
Sam : bikini scene? Hmmmm( thinking) ok i wl do
Me : are you sure about the next scenes too(bold scenes)
Sam:hare baapre, even if there is a liplock scene again i wl do .
( I got an idea to change liplock scenes to French kiss scenes and remove bed scene to create a blowjob scene)
Sam: hey dhilip,most important who is the hero?
Me : mam i have two options, one is fresh and other one is yours choice.
Sam: is vijay devarkonda okay?

Me : no mam ,he will not be suitable for this role,this is a common man's story.i want somebody new.
Sam:then what's your option , let me listen to u now.
Me: my option is me only as the hero.
Sam: are you experienced enough? Dhilip
Me : mam, i may be nervous to act with no1 heroine in India ,it's depends on you only.
Sam : that's a treend too, movies live love today,kantara have became blockbusters because the director is the hero and he knows the feel of the script.
Me: yes sam, if u believe in me ,i can do it effortlessly.(mam to sam)
Sam:yeah u can cal me sam too as you are my co partner in my movie.
( I liked the confidence of her and confirming it)
Sam: location?
Me :70% of the movies shoot wl be done i. Kashmir only.
Sam : it's my favourite place.
Me : i am the fashion and dress designer for you .
Sam : oh!do you know that too! You are too much talented dhilip.
( I chooses me as fashion designer and dress designer because to provide sexy clothes to sam like bikini with only nipples covered and in movies 80% she wl be showing her navel )
Lets wait for the shoot to happen ......

ON TO THE NEXT DAY .......
sam came right away from gym,sweating and shining like gold.(oh god,what a beauty she is ,i can't wait to get that body in my bed )

Sam : sry for the delay dhilip,you have to wait for atleast half an hour because i have to fresh to listen to the story.
Me : ok mam take ur time.............
(While sam was going upstairs her ass was swaying and bouncing from left to right and vice versa , the ass which makes my dick hard when ur ass wl be on my dick ,waiting for tat day sam)

After few mins .....
Sam came wearing top and jeans by revealing some of her midriff buy her navel was covered by jeans.
Sam:eek:k dhilip,give the script.
Me : wait a min mam, i took out the script from file gave it to her.
Sam: ok give me a few mins
Me:sure mam
( After reading 1st page she became shy ,but the main part of bold scenes was in the 4th page)
Sam: good and enthusiastic writing dhilip,let's read the next part.
(After reading the 3rd page)
Sam : wow this script is awesome,this is pakka commercial love genre right?
Me:yes mam, but some bold scenes are also there please read that too mam.
(In fourth page there was a liplock ,nude bed scene ,bathing together romantically and some lusty dialogues too were also written )
Sam: hey dhilip!what the fuck is this ,a liplock scene is okay but nude scenes can't,change it.
Me: mam nowadays audience wants the reality and expect more scenes as real so if you accept it ,it wl create a intrest in tat character of the movie
Sam: yeah i understand,but nude bed scene is never i have done in movie,if u compulsorily want you can edit ,as i am not comfortable in nude bed scenes.
Me: ( oh bad luck ,she almost accepted it to do)mam i can't force you since you are uncomfortable but you can atleast think again for the purpose of the movie
Sam: i am ok with the script ,when shall we start.

www what is my screen resolution com
Me : mam, still there are 3 pages left those are the most important scenes in the movie there may be some bold scenes too
Sam: i am impressed with the script.and i wl do
Me : mam i am saying because there may be some liplocks and there is a bikini scene too,if you are okay with it ,but if u are not okay I need time to change the scenes according to movie so i asked you.
Sam : bikini scene? Hmmmm( thinking) ok i wl do
Me : are you sure about the next scenes too(bold scenes)
Sam:hare baapre, even if there is a liplock scene again i wl do .
( I got an idea to change liplock scenes to French kiss scenes and remove bed scene to create a blowjob scene)
Sam: hey dhilip,most important who is the hero?
Me : mam i have two options, one is fresh and other one is yours choice.
Sam: is vijay devarkonda okay?

Me : no mam ,he will not be suitable for this role,this is a common man's story.i want somebody new.
Sam:then what's your option , let me listen to u now.
Me: my option is me only as the hero.
Sam: are you experienced enough? Dhilip
Me : mam, i may be nervous to act with no1 heroine in India ,it's depends on you only.
Sam : that's a treend too, movies live love today,kantara have became blockbusters because the director is the hero and he knows the feel of the script.
Me: yes sam, if u believe in me ,i can do it effortlessly.(mam to sam)
Sam:yeah u can cal me sam too as you are my co partner in my movie.
( I liked the confidence of her and confirming it)
Sam: location?
Me :70% of the movies shoot wl be done i. Kashmir only.
Sam : it's my favourite place.
Me : i am the fashion and dress designer for you .
Sam : oh!do you know that too! You are too much talented dhilip.
( I chooses me as fashion designer and dress designer because to provide sexy clothes to sam like bikini with only nipples covered and in movies 80% she wl be showing her navel )
Lets wait for the shoot to happen ......
HLO GUYS,LETS CONTINUE THE STORY.
Shoot day,
Lets get straight into the introduction of heroine
I explained her the scene and she was ready.
Sam coming from her calony with a smile

Me as hero came to ask samantha to marry her this is the scene.
Someone in our group told let's see the girl and our parents also requested to cal,then same came with a stunning saree showing her navel and seducing the hero

All family members of heros family was seeing her without blinking there eyes and hero i liked the girl ,i want to talk to her so we gone to a seperate place and she was seducing me

My assistant director said cut ,he was impressed with the scene and there was a 15mins break after this scene ,then samantha manager came running to me and asked where iis madam, she is changing the costume ,oh her mom is serious she wants to talk to her .ok give your mobile i wl go and tl her ,sam was in only in shorts and bra ,i intentionally went inside and i said Sorry.
Sam: what happened dhilip,give me some time for me to get ready .
Me : sam ,ur mother is serious.she is asking you .
Sam immediately called her doctor and asked about the health ,she told to postpone the shoot ,she took a private flight and gone to her home.
In samatha's house.
Samantha mom

Sam's mom: sry for what have i done .
Sam : what happened ma?
Sam's mom : i gone to a shopping mall and there were some guys asked about you,and some boys were calling me as mother in law.at first i thought they were telling simply but they aren't.one of the people in tat gang said "i am going to make her pregnant "i cant tolerate these words and my blood pressure became high, i fainted there only .and our driver helped me to house and called the doctor.
Sam: these all are common so don't get provoked for these and all.those perverts don't have any work .
Sam's mom : please ,atleast listen me now,you have to get married within next month ,otherwise i wl drink poision or i wl commit suicide.
Sam: another marriage i cant ma pls understand my situation.
Sam's mom : hey i have agreed to all ur words ,and i even agreed to ur love marriage too now it's my time tats all pls sam listen to me ,this is my last wish pls fulfill it.

json fixer
Samantha thinked for a while but according to astrology i wl marry ,let me come in ur way only ma .
Sam's mom : thanks a lot dear ,let me find a bridegroom for you
Sam: i am doing it because of you,not for me . remember that.
Sam's mom: let's find a astrologer first.
Then i came inside the house and called sam ,she came ,what happened to Amma i asked,she is in my bedroom .go and talk to her.
Me : Amma ,i am dhilip ,i am working as a director,and i am the co partner for Sam in our next movie.how is your health.
Sams' mom : yeah I know about you, sam told all .why are sweating like this ?
Me: Amma , i came here by running from gate end i want to you to take care.
Sam's mom :you should have come with sam know
Me : she left me there only .she forgotten everything when they said you are serious.
Sam's mom: dhilip ,do you any astrologer?
Me: yes ma , for what?
Sam's mom : to find a life partner for samantha.
Me : she said she is not interested in relationship again ,wl she accept it?
Sam's mom : she already accepted .
Me : i wl bring some family astrologer tmr.
Sam's mom : can we trust him .
Me : if u have doubt,thn shall i get the clients of him ?
Sam's mom :i am trusting you .not needed ,but be careful.
Me : ok bye Amma i wl cm tmr at 5:30 tmr ....
This is my chance of my life ,i created a fake account in insta and my friend who is trying to become a actor ,i told him all , he accepted it for 50k .i was also happy.
And i named him as astrologer only.
NEXT DAY AT 5:30 PM.....
We reached the house and sam welcomed with smile and she said she has some work,so take care of my mom for some hours i wl be back,where are you going ? Sam replied to beauty parlour.ok no problem i wl take care of mom .
Mom: hi sir,i am Samantha's mother.
Astrologer: ok madam ,lets go to Pooja room .
We 3 of them gone inside the Pooja room.
Astrologer: give me ur daughter details.
Sam's mom : here take it sir.
Astrologer: remained silent for almost 10mins ,and he broke the silence by telling ,there is a big huge problem for her if she wl marry her age again.
Sam's mom: what is the solution for tat.
Astrologer: your daughter have to get married to a man,who is younger than her of atleast 10 year's.thats the only solution.
Sam's mom : in my relatives there is my brothers son...........
Astrologer: sry for interrupting in the middle ,in relatives you should not marry .
Sam's mom : who wl marry her sir,tat too 10 years younger than her ,is it possible.
Astrologer: madam, do u know who is your daughter? She is samantha.no1 heroine in India. She is the dream girl for many youngsters,if you announce that you need a bridegroom for Sam then ,there wl be atleast 50k waiting for their opportunity

Ok madam ,my job is finished.i have to go another client is waiting for me.
After an Hour , i paid for tat astrologer and came to see Samantha's mom .
Me: why are you so tensed ,ma pls be relax, otherwise your blood pressure will be high.
Mom: that astrologer told to get married to sam within next month with a man who is 10years younger than her.
Me: oh no!who wl agree for tat?
Sam's mom : wl u marry my daughter sam, dhilip?
Me: ma ,what are you saying ?don't crack a joke on serious time.
Sam's mom: no dhilip , seriously i am asking you to marry sam.i trust you and you are capable of protecting sam too.
Me: (who won't say no for this fucking lady)if Samantha accepts me her husband,i am too okay.
Sam's mom: it's my job to convince sam,go and check a calender and book a nice day to your marriage.
Me: ok ma, bye good night .i wl cal sam and tl her to reach home.
Sam's mom : ok bridegroom,take care.
(I got a hard-on hearing this ,and i didn't respond to it ,i smiled and reached me home.i couldn't control my thoughts about sam,i became naked and took a long look at my dick , it was so hard .i thought to masturbate but i controlled my feelings and i was saving my sperm for Sam ,i didn't masturbate for one month and i was storing all sperms for the first night).

ON TO THE NEXT DAY......
Sam called me
Me: hlo darling.
Sam: hey dhilip , when wl the shoot resume.?(she was shocked calling her darling.)
Me: after your marriage.
Sam: oh my mom told u all, but i don't know who is the bridegroom .
Me: i know ,go and ask ur mom.
Sam : ok dhilip, i wl tell you who is the bridegroom.she cut the phone cal.
I was laughing.
Sam's mom: hey why are screaming my name?
Sam: who is my bridegroom?
Sam's mom : it's none other than ur hero , DHILIP.
Sam: ma don't joke he is a just 23 .
Sam's mom : yeah ,i know he is 23 and he is one who wl going to marry you.
Sam: ma ,why 12 years younger than me .
Sam's mom: you are having some problem,having married same age boy or more than that.so astrologer said this solution...
Sam: had dhilip agreed for it? He doesn't have parents too.they died in a accident last year .but he is a talented youth guy.
Sam's mom : yeah he agreed ?,i didn't force him ,if you are having doubt cal him and ask .
Samantha immediately called me
Me : yeah, tell darling what's the matter?
Sam: are you ok with this? Marrying me.
Me : i must feel lucky to have you as my wife.
Sam blushed

Sam : it's okay i agree with you, buy do u know about my past.
Me: forget about the past and divorcee,now you are my wife to be.
Sam: hey confirmed only dhilip,how you changed your thinking towards me so fast because i am well settled and one of the top heroine.
Me: it's changed because of not you are no1 heroine,it's because u have a good two big hearts(boobs)
Sam: how come two hearts ,you naughty i understood.you are meaning something 2 tat i have above my waist and below my neck.
Me: yeah ,i didn't mean like tat ,my heart is also with you know ,tat i meaned.
Sam: oh ,what a escape.but u can't escape from me for remaining of our life.
Me: how come u accepted.?
Sam: i wl tl u after marriage,shall we go outings at 7:30 tonight? To pub.
Me: ok i wl be there, now give me kiss i want to hear.
Sam: then you don't want to feel,come to our house i wl give u kiss in lips ?
Me: okay be ready .
AFTER AN HOUR...
I reached her home and i was waiting for her sitting in sofa.
Then she came with a coffee in hand .

She was wearing a top and jeans.
Me: hi darling,shall we go?
Sam: wait dhilip , i have to inform to my mother .
Me : okay.
Sam's mom: where are you going sam?
Sam: i am going out with my fiance,we may be late at night so please open the door when i ring the calling bell.
Sam's mom : okok done.go and enjoy!
Me : sam come fast, it's already 8 here.
Sam: yes baby,let's go.
Me : ok bring ur cars key.
Sam: why ,we can go in bike.
Me : ok i have no problem.
Sam : ok let's go.
By saying this she hugged me sitting beside me in bike ,while speed breakers came her boobs kept hitting on my back,i couldn't resist,but i controlled as usual.
We reached the pub.
Sam was dancing and jumping in joy
Then one guy suddenly pressed Sam's waist and pulled her to close and tried to give a kiss but sam kicked him away.

And then some bouncers came and got hold of him,keep in here was told by sam ,and then she called me to dance ,i stood close to her and she immediately hold my hand and we both danced and she told tat guy to look at her ,he looked ,then she kissed me on my lips and we're doing liplocks for 3 mins or what

99 fotos
She became horny by kissing like tat ,we gone inside a room and she was rubbing my dick .
Me: sam ,wait till our marriage.
Sam: let's do it now baby.
Me : no after marriage ,we can have sleepless nights.
Sam : atleast lick my cunt.
Me : sorry sam . We can do liplocks if u want.
Sam: i am proud of you my fiance
After that we reached our home ,and Sam's mother was waiting there,
Mom:guys atleast wait till your marriage.
Sam: ma please be quiet,nothing happened between us ,he is gentleman how can he resist when a heroine like is asking his d.....
Sam's mom: what, he is a gentleman,how is my pick samantha?
Sam: it's like you only , old fashioned guy.
Sam's mom : ok beady ready on 4th October we have to go for shopping for your wedding.
Sam: ok ma.good night
Sam called me
Sam : hey dhilip, why did you kept our marrige day on 6th October .
Me: tat day is a good day.why are you asking?
Sam: tat only my first marriage was done so i asked
Me: it may be your first marrige or second marriage, but i am your permanent husband.dont remind me about my friend Naga Chaitanya.
Sam: don't talk about tat pervert ,he is in relationship with rashi Khanna,and he is teasing me by posting pictures see this dhilip

Me : we can post our first night dear ,don't worry.
Sam: he is even liplocked with her

Me: ok go and sleep atleast for 27 hours on next two days
Sam: why?
Me : after two days i wl not let you sleep after our marriage.
Sam : oh , i should have to tell this.lets see who will sleep early, challenge
Me: ok it's a challenge,if i win ,you have to what i tl you.ok?
Sam: ok ,ummah

https get filelinked com
AFTER 2 DAYS.....
We 3 of them (sam ,me and Sam's mom)went for shopping at 10 clock morning for the purpose of marriage.
Me: sam,let me select a bridal dresses for you.and sam agreed it.
Sam: ok then i wl select for you ,how much u want 1 or 2 .
Me: i am going to buy 8 bridal dresses for you ,for me 2 is okay.
Sam: hey why you want 8 bridal dresses , i wl wear only one in marriage
Me: for one week i want to you get ready in new dresses for 8 nights.ok?
Sam: wow great idea.
We bought a mangalsutra, jewels and everything needed for wedding

I selected a silver dress for marriage which was sexy,and i even bought a bikini of pink colour if she lose the challenge to me i wl ask her to wear for 4 days .
Sam: finished shopping it became dark let's go dhilip.
Me: yeah time is 7:30 ,see your dress ,tl if you don't like it.
Sam: even if i don't like ,i should wear because it was selected by you,hey what is tat pink colour.bikini?
Me: yes
Sam: oh you are getting erotic more these days
Me: my erotic level wl be in 1000 in our first night.
Sam: dont make me horny baby
Sam's mom: is all okay ,shall we go ?
Sam: yes mam wl go
Dhilip : pay the bill and get to the car i wl be taking tat car from parking area.
They paid bill and sat inside the car we reached the home on night 8 clock it was a long shopping day.
Next is our marriage on 6th October....
LETS WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE .....

compare online photo sharing services

Back