• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Stories Based on Movies ft Actress Fakes

Reactions
Awards
DF Coins
Hello Friends, I am a Huge fan of Adult Fan fiction on the internet. They have fan-fiction for every kind of TV shows, Movies, Etc. Then it got me thinking. Why there is no Fan fiction for Tamil Movies. And Here we are. I am going to Start writing Adult Fan fiction on Tamil Movies.

[PS : This is a collection of old stories written during Xossip times. No new stories have been written now due to time constraints and changes in life. Depending on the thread's reception and response, I may write new stories.]

Disclaimer: This is solely a fiction and it doesn't resemble anyone living or dead. Besides Any Pictures/Images I use in this thread in their respective owner's creations and not my own. If anyone has objections in using their image here, PM and I will remove it.

INDEX

125750186_all-posters.jpg

Hello Friends, I am a Huge fan of Adult Fan fiction on the internet. They have fan-fiction for every kind of TV shows, Movies, Etc. Then it got me thinking. Why there is no Fan fiction for Tamil Movies. And Here we are. I am going to Start writing Adult Fan fiction on Tamil Movies.

[PS : This is a collection of old stories written during Xossip times. No new stories have been written now due to time constraints and changes in life. Depending on the thread's reception and response, I may write new stories.]
Waiting for story

128109832_poster-24.jpg

Chapter 1 : Twin’s Trickery

[Kinks: Impersonating Sex, Passionate Sex, Fuck like Animals, Romance]
[Pairing: Athreya (Suriya) x Nithya Menon]

The year was 1989. Dr Sethuraman was a brilliant young scientist and a nerdy one. He was married to Nithya Menon. He loved his wife very much because it was a love marriage. His only close relative was his twin brother; Athreya. They both looked very much same in face cut but inside, Athreya was full of poison. He was the exact opposite of Sethuraman and he was jealous of Sethuraman for getting a beautiful wife like Nithya Menon.

126834744_ni1.jpg

Sethuraman and Nithya were living in an isolated bungalow in Megamalai. It was because Sethuraman needed peaceful environment for his research and studies. His ambition was to make a time travelling machine so that he can became a world famous scientist. He started to spend more and more time on the research. Things were not good looking for Nithya. Even though she loved Sethuraman and married him, he was taking out his anger and frustration on her whenever he hit a roadblock on his research. And their sex life was also not satisfying to her and their frequency of sex decreased weeks after weeks.

So in order to spy on them, Athreya bribed generously to the single worker they had: Kalai. His job was to report everything significant that’s happening there. Therefore, Kalai reported all their fightings and how they drifted apart each other. This felt like a perfect opportunity for Athreya to strike Nithya.

126834745_ni2.jpg

Athreya made a telegram to Sethuraman, stating that he has been invited to Delhi to give a speech on “Time Travel”. He was equally shocked and happy to see that telegram. For the first time, he felt like someone is appreciating his efforts, he hurried to pack his things and research papers and immediately left the house. Nithya had gone out for shopping and Sethuraman left a message to Kalai and asked him to pass it to her. Since the train travel to Delhi will at least take 3 days, Sethuraman thought it was enough time to prepare speech.

Using that gap, Athreya came to the house and quickly dressed up as Sethu. He even altered his hairstyle, so that he would look exactly like Sethuraman. When Nithya reached the house, she was surprised to see Sethuraman out from his Lab.

“Wow, is it gonna rain? Dr Sethuraman is out of his Lab” said Nithya mockingly.

“Hello Darling” answered Athreya and he came near to hug her.

“Don’t come closer” said Nithya with a slight anger. She was still upset about a previous argument they had.

126834748_ni3.jpg

“Oh come on, Nithu. Are you still angry over that issue? I am so sorry” Athreya sounded apologetic. He also knew that calling her Nithu will calm her, thanks to the handy tip from Kalai.

“You are always spending time in the lab and you have forgot me, I miss you” replied Nithya with tears in her eyes.

“Oh, I am sorry again dear, I promise, I will spend 1 whole week with you, I won’t go to lab” promised Athreya.

Athreya then pulled her and hugged her tightly and kissed her. Nithya also kissed him back. After some time, Athreya stuck out the tip of his tongue and touched Nithya’s tongue.

Nithya clung to him and athreya felt her soft and young breasts against his chest. Soon, their mouths opened wider and their tongues met as they started kissing and sucking each other deeply.

Time seemed to fly away somewhere. The only thing Athreya felt was the taste of her lips and her divine smell as they kissed.

Athreya suddenly felt something happening in his pants. His penis was getting erect and Nithya definitely felt it on her legs.

“Lets go to the bedroom” Athreya broke his kiss.

“Wow, is this what you have been researching?? Its working great Doctor” Nithya teased him.

Athreya lead her to their bedroom by holding her hand and sat on the bed. Athreya moved in and planted a kiss full on his her lips. He pulled away for a brief second only to come back with a more passionate and longer kiss. Nithya self-consciously pulled him into her as close as she could.

126834755_ni4.jpg

Then he broke away and kissed the bottom of her neck. Nithya shuddered and he kissed her all over her neck. Her neck was one of her more sensitive spots. Suddenly Athreya's lips touched her ear lobes and Nithya really shivered this time. Nithya almost swooned. The reason was because his wet lips now were on her ears.

Athreya put out his tongue and Nithya squirmed again. She felt that almost every part of her body was extra sensitized.

Athreya's hands had gone inside her shirt as he fully felt her bare back. Nithya moaned as he continued kissing her all over face and then he took his hands from her back and started removing the buttons of her shirt. They were still sitting side by side on Nithya's bed and after he had removed the last button, Nithya dropped her hands and Athreya slid off her shirt.

Athreya stopped for a second and took in the beautiful view before him. Nithya was clad only in a lovely lace white bra. It was the first time he had seen her without a shirt or top and he was mesmerized by the way she looked. The white bra she wore was in amazing sync to her flawless very fair skin. Her assets clad in her bra looked fabulous. Athreya could see that her nipples were pointing at the lace fabric of her bra. Her stomach was flat but not skinny.

126834756_ni5.jpg

“What? You are admiring like you are seeing this for the first time?” asked Nithya.

“Your body always look new to me, my dear” said Athreya.

Nithya seemed a bit shy at being exposed. With a look that said 'It's not fair that you have not removed your shirt' she tugged at his shirt as her hands went inside and felt his stomach. Athreya slid it off and now it was Nithya's turn to admire him. He was not wearing a vest and she took in his lean and hard body.

Athreya slowly pushed her as she rolled onto her back. He then got on top of her and hugged her. He kissed her again on her mouth and this time, her tongue slid in. She could feel his hard cock pressing in to her as their tongues fought each other. Athreya slowly cupped her breast in his hand. Nithya gasped into his mouth as her hands pulled him towards her.

Athreya broke the kiss and went down kissing her neck and then her collar bone. He trailed his hands on her stomach and Athreya could see her bellybutton tremble. His face slid further down and his lips rested on her cleavage.

"Do you want me to take off your bra?" Athreya asked looking at her lovely face.

"Yes." Nithya's reply was so soft Athreya barely heard her.

Nithya's bra thankfully had the clasp in the front. Athreya slowly undid the clasp and gently slid her bra straps off her shoulders. He pulled the bra from under her and kept it on the table near the bed.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered.

She blushed again. Her upper body was now fully naked and Athreya could not help pausing to look at her breasts. They were milky white in colour and looked very soft, round and perfect. They were topped with a very erect and swollen nipple which was nearly pink in colour.

"Can I touch them?"

“No need to ask permission my dear”

Nithya only nodded and Athreya extended his hand and had his first touch of a girl's boobs. It felt heavenly and as he had thought, they were very soft to touch. A slight moan escaped Nithya's lips.

127036909_ni6.jpg

"Are you okay baby?" Athreya asked.

"Yes." It was a whisper. "Don't stop."

Athreya cupped her right breast and squeezed slightly. Nithya sighed and he moved on to the left breast. His fingers kept running over her nipples and they were now very erect.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes." This was almost a hiss from Nithya.

She arched her back almost like she was telling him to take her. Athreya leaned forward and kissed her erect nipple.

127036910_ni7.jpg

The moan was deep and as he thought about what he was actually doing Athreya suddenly felt like he was about to come. Nithya was really turning him on and the experience of not having sex before seemed to cost him dear. He held on for dear life and by some luck, the urge of cumming subsided.

Athreya moved in again and this time, he sucked her breast deep and hard as if he was trying to pull the entire breast into his mouth.

He then took one of her nipples into his mouth. Hearing Nithya's moaning growing louder he knew he was doing the right thing. After a minute, he removed his mouth from her breast and noticed that the nipple he had just sucked was now standing up like a small eraser. As he was about to move towards the other nipple, he shot a look at Nithya. Her face was hot with passion.

Athreya moved into the other nipple and at the same time, using his left hand, he stroked and cupped the other breast and nipple.

Nithya's moaning had now started becoming real loud and she was continuously squirming underneath him.

Athreya moved up and kissed her lips. He was however taken by surprise because Nithya opened her mouth and sucked his lips and tongue fiercely. They were now plastered on each other and their hips were aligned and Athreya's crotch was on hers. Almost on reflex, Athreya ground himself on her and she did the same.

Suddenly Nithya shook violently and squirmed uncontrollably under him. He could feel wetness over his crotch.

Athreya's fingers reached the edge of her pants and he slid his fingers under the waistband of both her pants and her panties. Athreya slid his hands down cupping her ass as he pulled off the shorts and panties.

When he had deposited her pants and panties at the foot of the bed, Athreya could not believe how lucky he really was. A fully naked Nithya was an amazing sight. It seemed to him that there was no beating her in any department. The curves were all in the right places and she had the figure of how a woman's must be. Curvy and soft. Nithya's legs were kept closed together.

"Do you know that you have an amazing figure?"

She just blushed.

"Now part your legs sweet heart." Athreya murmured.

'Are you sure you want to see? I don't think it is going to be a pretty sight." Nithya was little puzzled. All these days, their sex was mechanical, now everything seemed different.

"Trust me. I am dying to see."

Nithya slowly parted her legs.

Athreya was sitting at the foot of the bed and when she parted her legs his heart was in his mouth. She had a beautiful clit and like the rest of her body she was fair down there also. Not too fair as her face was but still fair enough. Athreya drooled in the sight of her pussy as she finished parting her legs. There was not a single hair on her crotch.

127151425_ni8.jpg

Athreya could see some slight wetness around her slit. Without asking her permission, he cupped her mound, just barely touching her and slid his index finger over her slit. His hands were coated with her juices.

“ahhhhhhhh” she moaned slightly.

Athreya ignored her and again slid his finger over her slit and this time pressed his finger slightly in. Nithya sighed and involuntarily arched her back.

Athreya lovingly squeezed her mound and then slid his finger all the way down and then went all the way up.

Nithya let out a deep moan.

"Nithya, do you want me to stop?"

"No dear, this is sooooooooo good."

"Okay. Show me where your clitoris is."

"Why?"

"I want to rub your clitoris for you."

Hearing his words, Nithya sat up slowly and shyly. She spread her hips a little more and opened her pussy lips.

127151427_ni9.jpg

Athreya began rubbing her cunt. Her cunt was real wet as a result of which she was literally oozing juices. He then slid his finger on her clit. As soon as his fingers touched her clit, Nithya moaned her loudest.

"Baby, can I taste you down there?"

“that’s nasty dear.. What has gotten into you?”

Nithya had almost closed her eyes. Even though she disliked that idea, her body was involuntarily asking for it.

"Oh darling, will you like my taste?" she asked as though expecting a negative response.

"I am sure that I will."

He bent his face forward and kissed her deep on her navel. She squirmed again and Athreya dipped his tongue into her navel.

He trailed his tongue downward and closed his mouth over her mound.

Nithya moaned again as Athreya stuck out his tongue and tasted her glistening outer folds. Athreya lifted his head up.

"Nithu, I have to say that you smell like the best smell in the world. And your taste is even better."

Nithya did not utter a word. She was beyond reasoning.

Athreya sank down again and to his utter amazement his tongue slid right inside her pussy and more of her sweet juices met his tongue.

Athreya went further in, deeper into her soft folds. Heat was emanating from her cunt and Athreya loved the feel of it on his face. Then he found her clit and without warning, he took it in his mouth. Nithya nearly screamed as she felt like her body was on fire. Athreya continued sucking her into him sometimes lovingly and sometimes at a frenetic pace.

127151429_ni10.jpg

Athreya knew that there was not going to be any turning back. He loved her and though there was the underlying lust, there was no denying that he felt like he was experiencing bliss.

It was the same for Nithya as well. She felt like she had reached heaven. It was true that she had been clouded with doubts but, she knew her body betrayed her, she was totally out of control, could feel herself dripping wet and was gasping and writhing in reaction to Athreya's touches and caressing.

Soon, Nithya felt a desperate tension in the pit of her belly. It was becoming unbearable, almost becoming difficult for her to breath. And then when Athreya's teeth closed in on her clit, pulling it, she felt spasms course through her entire being. She pressed his face on her mound and also ground her hips against his mouth.

She exploded.

Nithya had never felt such a strong orgasm and she simply collapsed on the bed.

Athreya's face was nearly covered in Nithya's juices. He licked what was on his lips and wiped the rest with a towel. He moved in next to her and in response, she pulled Athreya's towards her and hugged him.

"How was that?" Athreya asked.

"The best I have ever felt." Nithya murmured. She paused for a second and then, looking into his eyes, she said, "I love you my hubby."

"I love you too Nithya." Athreya's voice was earnest. He knew she was referring to sethu, but it was his actions that made her say them.

"Okay then.' Athreya said. He made her sit up and guided her hands to the button of his jeans. “Remove it."

Nithya's deft fingers removed the button soon and without waiting for Athreya to tell her to pull his jeans down she put her hands into the waistband of his jeans and pulled them down to his knees.

Athreya was not wearing his jockeys as he was prepared for it and Nithya stared wide-eyed at his cock.

"Anything wrong?" Athreya asked.

"No. It's just that this is the first time I'm seeing your penis. Since, we always make love at night in the dark, I never got to see it close"

"You like how it looks?"

"It's beautiful dear."

"You want to feel it?"

Nithya didn't react. She just looked at it in wonder. Athreya gently took her right hand and wrapped it around his cock.

Athreya was in seventh heaven. Nithya's soft hands on him were making him feel erect. Nithya started stroking the length of his penis with care and love and was running her incredibly soft palm over the full length. Athreya started getting hard just by the view which was before his eyes. He was kneeling on the bed, naked except for his jeans which were bunched up at his knees as his girl bent in front of him, stark naked, her lovely boobs showing off erect nipples and rubbing his dick with her hands.

Soon, Athreya was hard enough for her to pull the foreskin back. She rubbed her soft index finger on the tip and rested it on the tiny slit at the tip. It was all too much for Athreya and Nithya felt him grow in her hand. Soon enough, a drop of pre cum oozed from his slit and wet her finger.

Athreya's cock had started jerking in her hands and he knew she wouldn’t give in easily to a blowjob. He didn’t wanna rush and he had a whole week to himself. Even if Sethuraman found out that there was no seminar, it would take 3 or 4 days to return, so 7 days with Nithya.

Athreya proceeded to remove his jeans completely from his legs and climbed over her as she lay on her back on the bed.

He hugged her once and kissed her on her lips and felt her soft boobs crushing on her chest. And when he aligned his crotch over hers, Nithya squirmed when she felt his dick on her mound.

"Take my dick in your hand and put it inside." He instructed.

Nithya did as was told and she held his erect cock and guided it to her. She put it at the entrance and Athreya took over from there. He could feel her wetness and he pushed in slowly with his hips and eased into her.

She could feel the warmth of Athreya's cock filling her pussy. Athreya held his cock inside her for a while.

127204777_ni11.jpg

"Shall I start?" Athreya asked.

Nithya nodded and Athreya withdrew his cock almost fully and then re-entered just a little harder.
A loud moan escaped Nithya's lips.

"Oh!! Yes!! That is lovely."

Athreya was beyond happiness that the Nithya has no clue. He began thrusting in to her at a good pace, withdrawing fully with every stroke and pushing slowly and firmly deep into her.

He loved it that Nithya was so receptive and Nithya loved it that he was going in deep into her.

Athreya constantly pressed his pubic bone firmly up against hers as their bodies were pressed into each other. Soon, Nithya could feel an amazing sensation as she started orgasming. Involuntarily, she began using her vaginal muscles to suck Athreya into her and soon, Athreya's breaths became short.

127204778_ni12.jpg

"Oh, Nithya, I am coming."

"Me too, dear. Me too."

As Athreya thrust into her real hard, Nithya arched her back and dug her fingernails into his back. She nearly screamed in ecstasy.

"Yes, dear, give it to me!"

Athreya started spurting out his ropes of cum and he could feel Nithya's pussy clenching around his cock, milking every drop from him that he could offer. He could also feel her juices on his groin. After he had finished emptying his juice into her womb and their juices mixed, Athreya sank down on top of Nithya, breathing hard.

"That was amazing" said Nithya.

“I love you nithu” said Athreya.

“I love you too dear”

And for the next 7 days, they fucked like animals, on every position and every place. Even though Nithya had few doubts in this enormous change in her husband’s behaviour, she was far too horny to think about it.

127204779_ni13.jpg

Chapter 2 : Balancing The Act

[Kinks: Masturbation, Bathroom Sex]

The seven days went fast forward in no time. At least that’s what Athreya thought. He enjoyed every bit of love making with Nithya and so did she. It was time to reveal the truth to her.

127380677_ni1.jpg

It was the morning of the 7th day and Sethuraman could return at any moment. Nithya was still in bed, naked and tired from the previous day’s fucking session. That’s when she noticed the worried look on Athreya’s face.

“Good morning dear, what’s the matter” asked Nithya.

“Nithu, I have to reveal something” blurted out Athreya.

“I love you. I love you so much. From the moment I saw you, I wanted to spend rest of her life with you” pleaded Athreya.

“awwww. I love you too dear.. I love you my dear husband” Nithya kissed him on his cheeks.

“But I am not your husband, I am Athreya”

“What?? What are you talking about??”

“Sethu has gone for a seminar in Delhi, for this whole week it was me who spent time you”

Hearing this, Nithya quickly jumped out of the bed and covered her body with a nearby onam saree.

127380678_ni2.jpg

“Oh My God!! Why did you do this?? I am your brother’s wife!! I am your Anni!! Oh God” Nithya started to freak out and cry. Athreya came near her to console her.

“Calm down Nithya… I’ll…”

But he was cut short by Nithya. “NO… DON’T COME NEAR ME. I HATE YOU”

“GET OUT OF HERE, BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE” Nithya was in total scream mode.

Athreya sensed it was best to leave her at the moment and console her later. A thousand thoughts sprang in to her mind. She was cursing herself to let this happen. She started to cry.

It became evening and that’s when Dr Sethuraman returned. Of course he was very upset and angry that he was tricked. After entering the home, he went straight to his lab and didn’t even notice Nithya crying in the hall. He was still kicking himself for trusting that telegram blindly without verifying. He quickly got back to research because he already wasted 7 days for nothing.

The failure of noticing from her husband made Nithya even sadder. She knew that once Sethuraman goes to lab, he doesn’t like to be disturbed. Now she was getting angry over Sethu and she didn’t know what else to do. She was kept waiting for Sethu and drifted to sleep.

During the night she had a wild dream of herself and Athreya indulging in sex. She woke up immediately only to realize it was a dream. She tried to sleep back but alas, she was too horny and she decided to do something about it. She threw back the bedclothes and took off her top.

Wearing bra and panties, she started to trail her fingers over her body. She soon removed her bra so she could stroke her breasts. She licked her fingers and pinched her hardening nipples, imagining Athreya sucking hard on them.

She stroked her inner thighs in imitation of Athreya's exploration of her thighs, and touched herself gently through her cotton underwear, finding the fabric moist.

Nithya slipped a finger underneath the elastic and felt the short soft hair of her landing strip. Her pussy felt warm, the lips puffy with desire. She smoothed an exploratory finger up the length of her slit. It was glossy and slick. She stroked herself lazily and thought about Athreya's hands inside her knickers.

Her arousal continued to build. She pulled off her panties and spread her legs wide, for better access.

127380685_ni4.jpg

She dipped her fingers into her dripping cunt. She drew the wetness to her clit, which she started to press and rub. Her hard little nub throbbed and her pleasure heightened while she worked it up and down, round and round. All the while she thought about Athreya, her fantasy of him pleasuring her.

Nithya needed to use her own hands to bring herself off. Re-playing the dreamt moment when Athreya penetrated her with his meaty fingers, she easily pushed two fingers deep inside her slippery hole.

Inside her tight, soaking, scorching pussy, she used the tips of her fingers to pressure her G-spot. she could feel her pussy walls tightening.

Her cunt was burning hot and she was starting to lose control. Her heart drummed in her chest and her cheeks were flushed.

With each pulse of her fingertips she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. Her orgasm grew and started to spill over into squeezing, gushing, uninhibited joy.

Now imagining Athreya dipping his head down between her legs to finish her off with his mouth, she used her other hand to squeeze her tender clit as her cunt pulsed with pleasure. Her orgasm kept coming until both her hands were soaked in her cum fluid. She lay on the bed, blissed out, for a few minutes then she drifted back to sleep peacefully.

127380681_ni3.jpg

The next morning, Nithya felt so guilty about fantasizing Athreya and masturbating to it. She wanted to open everything to Sethuraman and come clean but she was afraid of how he would handle it, since he was already frustrated due to the research. So she was waiting for the proper time. That’s when Athreya dropped to their house in his usual attire and hairstyle.

“Welcome Athreya, How are you” welcomed Sethuraman.

“I am good, brother. These 7 days were the best in my life” answered athreya with a lewd smile on his face.

“And what about yours?” he added.

“Ugh.. It was the worst.. Someone from the council pranked me, I wasted 7 days for nothing” sighed Sethuraman.

“Don’t think like that, I am sure everything happens for a reason” said Athreya winking at Nithya.

“Whatever” Sethuraman went to his lab.

127380688_ni5.jpg

At that time, Nithya was on her way to the bathroom to get a bath. Since the heater in her bathroom wasn’t working, she had to go to the common bathroom. While she crossed Athreya, he silently stood and followed her and when she was about to enter the bathroom, Athreya pushed her inside while calling “Sethu……” loudly. He also closed the mouth of Nithya and signalled her to shut up.

Now Nithya was in a very bad position. Her body is wanting more and more because for the past one week, all the sex adventures with Athreya had awoken the sexual beast inside her. So she was struggling to cope with it. She also didn’t wanna make a scene now, she would have to give a big explanation to her husband.

“Where are you” Sethuraman came answering near the bathroom.

“I am inside the bathroom” replied Athreya.

“Can’t it wait?”

“I want kalai to pick up some fruits for me, can you pass it to him? He has gone outside”

“Okay, Let me get a note and pen”

Nithya watched in shock about what’s Athreya gonna do. She was getting excited despite being in an awful situation. Strangely she started to enjoy with. With her husband on the other side and Athreya making moves on her. She was so horny.

He took hands from her mouth and pulled her bathrobe to reveal her full nude body.

“I want some mangoes” Athreya started to press one of her boobs.

“How many?”

“Two” now he got hold of both of her boobs, while Nithya was shocked and speechless.

“Only two?”

“Yes” now Athreya grabbed them harder “Two is enough, if they are really good”

“Okay, What size?”

“The bigger one”, he started squeezing them like a mango and then held her two nipples in between his thumb and forefinger, “Also some grapes as well”.

Nithya now realized that he has been naming the fruits on her body parts. Instead of getting angry, she was getting turned on.

“Anything else?” asked Sethuraman.

By now, Athreya’s hand travelled from the top to her navel and below came to her pussy area. Nithya involuntarily spread her legs for easy access to Athreya. He was now sure that Nithya surrendered completely to him. She closed her eyes and started to moan mildly.

“One durian” answered Athreya.

“Durian?? Are you sure?? They are very rare”

“Yes I know. They are very rare. You have to work hard to get one. Also ask kalai to make sure it wet and juicy inside” He started to finger her clit which became wet and juicy.

“Sure, that’s all?”

“No, there is something very important to bring”

“What is it?”

Now, Athreya pushed Nithya towards the wall, making her lean towards to the door with her ass bumping backwards, he grabbed those with his hands, “Melon, bring the largest melon”

“Okay, that’s it right?”

By then, Nithya became naughty too. She took her hands back and unzipped his pants to free his erect cock. It was thick and ready to pound her. “Add banana to that list, Nithya loves the banana”

“She sure loves them”

127380692_ni6.jpg

Athreya was setting his cock at the tip of her pussy from behind and slowly pushed it inside. “Make sure to buy many, Because Nithya won’t be satisfied with one”

“Ah, yes here come Kalai, if you want any more fruits, tell him” Sethuraman handed the list to Kalai and he went to his lab.

“Boss?”

“GET OUT OF HERE” shouted Athreya.

With the slow push, his huge thick duke was already inside her juicy pussy… and he was giving her regular and balanced stroke. It was so wonderful and so much better than that of husband’s that she could hardly keep herself composed. At the same time, he was squeezing her boobs with his hands reaching them under her arms. He sped up the stroke and the thumping sounds echoed the walls of the bathroom. She was also moaning and was pushing back her ass towards him. It went on for another 10 minutes. Then he came. She could feel inside the flood of sperm spreading all inside her pussy walls. She was tired and sat on the edge of the bath tub, looking at his eyes and he into mine. He gave a hard and long kiss to her mouth and let her clean herself and left the bathroom.

127380695_ni7.jpg

And things became easy from that day. Athreya often visited their home with some excuse and they fucked behind Sethuraman’s back and he never suspected a thing.

Until one day, Nithya faced the shock of her life. She was pregnant.

127380697_ni8.jpg

127380699_ni9.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
Chapter 2 : Balancing The Act

[Kinks: Masturbation, Bathroom Sex]

The seven days went fast forward in no time. At least that’s what Athreya thought. He enjoyed every bit of love making with Nithya and so did she. It was time to reveal the truth to her.

127380677_ni1.jpg

It was the morning of the 7th day and Sethuraman could return at any moment. Nithya was still in bed, naked and tired from the previous day’s fucking session. That’s when she noticed the worried look on Athreya’s face.

“Good morning dear, what’s the matter” asked Nithya.

“Nithu, I have to reveal something” blurted out Athreya.

“I love you. I love you so much. From the moment I saw you, I wanted to spend rest of her life with you” pleaded Athreya.

“awwww. I love you too dear.. I love you my dear husband” Nithya kissed him on his cheeks.

“But I am not your husband, I am Athreya”

“What?? What are you talking about??”

“Sethu has gone for a seminar in Delhi, for this whole week it was me who spent time you”

Hearing this, Nithya quickly jumped out of the bed and covered her body with a nearby onam saree.

127380678_ni2.jpg

“Oh My God!! Why did you do this?? I am your brother’s wife!! I am your Anni!! Oh God” Nithya started to freak out and cry. Athreya came near her to console her.

“Calm down Nithya… I’ll…”

But he was cut short by Nithya. “NO… DON’T COME NEAR ME. I HATE YOU”

“GET OUT OF HERE, BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE” Nithya was in total scream mode.

Athreya sensed it was best to leave her at the moment and console her later. A thousand thoughts sprang in to her mind. She was cursing herself to let this happen. She started to cry.

It became evening and that’s when Dr Sethuraman returned. Of course he was very upset and angry that he was tricked. After entering the home, he went straight to his lab and didn’t even notice Nithya crying in the hall. He was still kicking himself for trusting that telegram blindly without verifying. He quickly got back to research because he already wasted 7 days for nothing.

The failure of noticing from her husband made Nithya even sadder. She knew that once Sethuraman goes to lab, he doesn’t like to be disturbed. Now she was getting angry over Sethu and she didn’t know what else to do. She was kept waiting for Sethu and drifted to sleep.

During the night she had a wild dream of herself and Athreya indulging in sex. She woke up immediately only to realize it was a dream. She tried to sleep back but alas, she was too horny and she decided to do something about it. She threw back the bedclothes and took off her top.

Wearing bra and panties, she started to trail her fingers over her body. She soon removed her bra so she could stroke her breasts. She licked her fingers and pinched her hardening nipples, imagining Athreya sucking hard on them.

She stroked her inner thighs in imitation of Athreya's exploration of her thighs, and touched herself gently through her cotton underwear, finding the fabric moist.

Nithya slipped a finger underneath the elastic and felt the short soft hair of her landing strip. Her pussy felt warm, the lips puffy with desire. She smoothed an exploratory finger up the length of her slit. It was glossy and slick. She stroked herself lazily and thought about Athreya's hands inside her knickers.

Her arousal continued to build. She pulled off her panties and spread her legs wide, for better access.

127380685_ni4.jpg

She dipped her fingers into her dripping cunt. She drew the wetness to her clit, which she started to press and rub. Her hard little nub throbbed and her pleasure heightened while she worked it up and down, round and round. All the while she thought about Athreya, her fantasy of him pleasuring her.

Nithya needed to use her own hands to bring herself off. Re-playing the dreamt moment when Athreya penetrated her with his meaty fingers, she easily pushed two fingers deep inside her slippery hole.

Inside her tight, soaking, scorching pussy, she used the tips of her fingers to pressure her G-spot. she could feel her pussy walls tightening.

Her cunt was burning hot and she was starting to lose control. Her heart drummed in her chest and her cheeks were flushed.

With each pulse of her fingertips she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. Her orgasm grew and started to spill over into squeezing, gushing, uninhibited joy.

Now imagining Athreya dipping his head down between her legs to finish her off with his mouth, she used her other hand to squeeze her tender clit as her cunt pulsed with pleasure. Her orgasm kept coming until both her hands were soaked in her cum fluid. She lay on the bed, blissed out, for a few minutes then she drifted back to sleep peacefully.

127380681_ni3.jpg

The next morning, Nithya felt so guilty about fantasizing Athreya and masturbating to it. She wanted to open everything to Sethuraman and come clean but she was afraid of how he would handle it, since he was already frustrated due to the research. So she was waiting for the proper time. That’s when Athreya dropped to their house in his usual attire and hairstyle.

“Welcome Athreya, How are you” welcomed Sethuraman.

“I am good, brother. These 7 days were the best in my life” answered athreya with a lewd smile on his face.

“And what about yours?” he added.

“Ugh.. It was the worst.. Someone from the council pranked me, I wasted 7 days for nothing” sighed Sethuraman.

“Don’t think like that, I am sure everything happens for a reason” said Athreya winking at Nithya.

“Whatever” Sethuraman went to his lab.

127380688_ni5.jpg

At that time, Nithya was on her way to the bathroom to get a bath. Since the heater in her bathroom wasn’t working, she had to go to the common bathroom. While she crossed Athreya, he silently stood and followed her and when she was about to enter the bathroom, Athreya pushed her inside while calling “Sethu……” loudly. He also closed the mouth of Nithya and signalled her to shut up.

Now Nithya was in a very bad position. Her body is wanting more and more because for the past one week, all the sex adventures with Athreya had awoken the sexual beast inside her. So she was struggling to cope with it. She also didn’t wanna make a scene now, she would have to give a big explanation to her husband.

“Where are you” Sethuraman came answering near the bathroom.

“I am inside the bathroom” replied Athreya.

“Can’t it wait?”

“I want kalai to pick up some fruits for me, can you pass it to him? He has gone outside”

“Okay, Let me get a note and pen”

Nithya watched in shock about what’s Athreya gonna do. She was getting excited despite being in an awful situation. Strangely she started to enjoy with. With her husband on the other side and Athreya making moves on her. She was so horny.

He took hands from her mouth and pulled her bathrobe to reveal her full nude body.

“I want some mangoes” Athreya started to press one of her boobs.

“How many?”

“Two” now he got hold of both of her boobs, while Nithya was shocked and speechless.

“Only two?”

“Yes” now Athreya grabbed them harder “Two is enough, if they are really good”

“Okay, What size?”

“The bigger one”, he started squeezing them like a mango and then held her two nipples in between his thumb and forefinger, “Also some grapes as well”.

Nithya now realized that he has been naming the fruits on her body parts. Instead of getting angry, she was getting turned on.

“Anything else?” asked Sethuraman.

By now, Athreya’s hand travelled from the top to her navel and below came to her pussy area. Nithya involuntarily spread her legs for easy access to Athreya. He was now sure that Nithya surrendered completely to him. She closed her eyes and started to moan mildly.

“One durian” answered Athreya.

“Durian?? Are you sure?? They are very rare”

“Yes I know. They are very rare. You have to work hard to get one. Also ask kalai to make sure it wet and juicy inside” He started to finger her clit which became wet and juicy.

“Sure, that’s all?”

“No, there is something very important to bring”

“What is it?”

Now, Athreya pushed Nithya towards the wall, making her lean towards to the door with her ass bumping backwards, he grabbed those with his hands, “Melon, bring the largest melon”

“Okay, that’s it right?”

By then, Nithya became naughty too. She took her hands back and unzipped his pants to free his erect cock. It was thick and ready to pound her. “Add banana to that list, Nithya loves the banana”

“She sure loves them”

127380692_ni6.jpg

Athreya was setting his cock at the tip of her pussy from behind and slowly pushed it inside. “Make sure to buy many, Because Nithya won’t be satisfied with one”

“Ah, yes here come Kalai, if you want any more fruits, tell him” Sethuraman handed the list to Kalai and he went to his lab.

“Boss?”

“GET OUT OF HERE” shouted Athreya.

With the slow push, his huge thick duke was already inside her juicy pussy… and he was giving her regular and balanced stroke. It was so wonderful and so much better than that of husband’s that she could hardly keep herself composed. At the same time, he was squeezing her boobs with his hands reaching them under her arms. He sped up the stroke and the thumping sounds echoed the walls of the bathroom. She was also moaning and was pushing back her ass towards him. It went on for another 10 minutes. Then he came. She could feel inside the flood of sperm spreading all inside her pussy walls. She was tired and sat on the edge of the bath tub, looking at his eyes and he into mine. He gave a hard and long kiss to her mouth and let her clean herself and left the bathroom.

127380695_ni7.jpg

And things became easy from that day. Athreya often visited their home with some excuse and they fucked behind Sethuraman’s back and he never suspected a thing.

Until one day, Nithya faced the shock of her life. She was pregnant.

127380697_ni8.jpg

127380699_ni9.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED
Excellent story

Back