• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
aaah...bro...what a edit...omg..its so freaking hot ..i cant control myself...mmm...thank you so much for this pic bro...thank u thank u..love u bro
thanks bro..for liking my comment...you are superb...i am just starting to watch all of your editz from starting.....really its out of control....wish u a good luck bro.!!!

thanks bro..for liking my comment...you are superb...i am just starting to watch all of your editz from starting.....really its out of control....wish u a good luck bro.!!!
Glad you like my edits bro.... Have a good time ;) Enjoy...

Sanusha - Hot Edit

sns1.jpg
oohooo...looks one and only super desi girl....gadi ki piche seat me dal ke pura tapa tap tapa tap karke maja aa jayega...

Post trisha pregnant pics please
Soon. I'm planning a hardcore impregnation series with her , as you know she's my most favorite... Still searching for perfect pics though... Will post soon..
Awesome bro... Please make fake of kajol Devgan ?
Sure bro...Will make something hot on her :)

Soon. I'm planning a hardcore impregnation series with her , as you know she's my most favorite... Still searching for perfect pics though... Will post soon..

Sure bro...Will make something hot on her :)
Thank you so much bro.. I will wait for your creative pics

Back