• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Thanks a lot buddy (y) ... took a lot of time for me :) , but I liked the outcome...Glad you like it & I hope others like it too...
Ps: These edits are not done using PhotoShop or any other mob app... just a simple old photo filtre sw...

The fact that you don’t use photoshop is mind boggling! There are so many faker who use it and still don’t get the type of finesse that you bring. Keep it up bro! Fantastic stuff. ??

The fact that you don’t use photoshop is mind boggling! There are so many faker who use it and still don’t get the type of finesse that you bring. Keep it up bro! Fantastic stuff. ??
So humbled bro...long back ,there was a time when I wanted to see some fakes of my favorite heroines ;) but none made my requests....sigh....I didn't even knew such forums existed ? , just googled & enjoyed. Didn't even have a proper pc but I learned the hardest way...
Thank you all.

Nazriya........aaaaaaaahhhhh....Fuckkkkkkkk.....already shagged once while doing these edits.....now gonna cum inside her again?????

Nzz__1_Dsf.jpg

Nzz__2_Dsf.jpg

Nzz__3_Dsf.jpg

Nzz__4_Dsf.jpg

Nzz__5_Dsf.jpg
???????

Thanks a lot buddy (y) ... took a lot of time for me :) , but I liked the outcome...Glad you like it & I hope others like it too...
Ps: These edits are not done using PhotoShop or any other mob app... just a simple old photo filtre sw...
Bro how did u make this without photoshop. Your works are top class bro

So humbled bro...long back ,there was a time when I wanted to see some fakes of my favorite heroines ;) but none made my requests....sigh....I didn't even knew such forums existed ? , just googled & enjoyed. Didn't even have a proper pc but I learned the hardest way...
Thank you all.
Inspiring Bro.

Back