• Our favourite faker @bite23 has won the Bollywood actress (Disha Patani) faking contest again. Congratulations

Faker's Gallery Sunfire - All Star Hottest Edits

potterdark

Reaction score

reputation_scoree

My Most Favorite πŸ’‹πŸ’žβ€πŸ’‹

Bro!! I have been following fakes from exbii and let me tell you this. TRISHA is the queen of Tamil fakes and probably the first fakes of tamil industry was for Trisha and her lusty expressions. But your fakes of Trisha is the best I have ever seen and you have an amazing touch of making her fakes.. if she sees your fakes she would probably start masterbating thinking about it. Keep rocking my friend.

Sunfire

Contributing Faker
Very Active Member
Reaction score

Bro!! I have been following fakes from exbii and let me tell you this. TRISHA is the queen of Tamil fakes and probably the first fakes of tamil industry was for Trisha and her lusty expressions. But your fakes of Trisha is the best I have ever seen and you have an amazing touch of making her fakes.. if she sees your fakes she would probably start masterbating thinking about it. Keep rocking my friend.
I'm humbled bro...Glad you like my edits...and TrishaπŸ’‹ is my most favorite of em allπŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’ž.

tadakhe

Very Active Member
Reaction score

Meanwhile ....South Serial Super hot fuck bomb Sujitha... Just her face is enough to πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Awesome job mate πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Please make some on Jacqueline Fernandez with some Playboy models body πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
It looks like a perfect match for fapping
πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦