• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Tamanna and her adventures with monsters.

Reactions
DF Coins
Episode 1:-

(This story is set in the theme of fantasy and isekai genre of anime and the ai pics generated by MrGhostRider.)

In the noisy and chaotic hall of the adventures guild, an old man comes and requests for a priestess to help them clear goblins that have been raiding their village and setting fire to their homes and farms. but the main problem is that they have been kidnapping villagers.

the old villager is questioned by the guildmate "why you need a priestess???" witha doubtfull look.

the villager replies "we have all the people for the adventure, except for a priestess. who can both cast heal magic and buff magic to the other adventures." this answer doesn't make the guildmate to doubt the old man as having priestess is huge advantage to group for their magic power and hotly nature of it.

the guildmate accepts request and posts it on the board of the guildhall and gives a difficulty level of low. as goblins tend to be easy monsters to krill, but in huge numbers they area problem.

The request is not answered for few days, as its hard for priestess to come by. but after a week. the old man is called to the guildhall to meet the guild master. The old man approaches the Guild masters chambers.

when he arrives he sees a beautiful lady in priestess garb, and he is left breathless. the guild master introduces her as Tamanna. and she is the one who will be accompanying her to the village to handle the goblin issue.

Episode 2:-

"Can you please give me a detailed report of the situation of your village" questions guild master. So, that both him and Tamanna can get a picture of it.

The old man proceeds "my village was attacked by goblins two weeks ago. They burned half of my village down and kidnapped a few women and kids. One of the villagers who was an ex adventurer. Scouted the goblins route and found their next."

"So, we have all the members ready to attack the nest but one of the adventurers suggested to commission a priestess to help them have an upper hand. That's why I came to the guild".

The guild master listens with a stern look and proceeds to say "according to the rules of the guild after a week the request gets taken down if no one answers. And you came to it after the deadline. You can accept it but the guild cannot guarantee your safety" with a bold voice.

Tamanna replies "I understand but I wanna help this poor man and his village"

The old man is happy after hearing this, the guild master asks him to go out and talks with Tamanna in private.

After the talk both Tamanna and the old man leave for the destination in a carriage.

When she reaches and sees the destruction of the village she is heartbroken. In the village centre there waits a group of adventurers with full gear. They exchange pleasantries and move to the nest entrance.

At the entrance Tamanna moves closer to inspect it, then she gets hit in the back of her head. As she falls she sees the village head with a stick in his hands and smile on his face.

Episode 3:-

As the club hit Tamanna's head, the only the she saw was the old man smiling before everything went black. After she blacks out, the adventures move to grab her.

The old man says "you idiots hurry and remove her staff and amulet. Because of your mistake we lost the last offering" as per orders the adventures carry the unconscious body of Tamanna into the nest cave.

After a few minutes of journey into the cave, they stop and lay Tamanna on a high rise stone in a larger opening in the cave. It looks like mined with fire sticks to illuminate the opening.

The adventures leave the room only old man stays back. The old man grabs a whistle of bone from the bag and blows. After the whistle is blown the opposite side of the opening growls and footsteps is heard.

Then a group of goblins enter followed by a orc and a goblin mage. Goblin mage throws a bag of gold coins to the old man. The old man grabs it and leaves as quickly he can.

The mage orders the goblins in growls to undress Tamanna. As he growls other goblins move to Tamanna and start to tear her clothes as violently as possible. All the tearing and rough handling of her unconscious body woke Tamanna up.

As soon as the goblin mage see her waking he growls and other bolins move fast and hold her down by her hands and legs on the ground. The mage moves to her and places his hand on her stomach righ above her pussy and start to chant. As he chants the staff in his hand glows and crest appears and burns i
nto her skin.

Back