• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Tamanna As Mexican sex Slave

Position of tamanna in Tony's harem

• Harem leader

• Services maid

• Petgirl

• Public girl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions
DF Coins
I am rebooting an old story on xossip with the same name. Plz enjoy.

First update will be on Friday.

Guys this is an old xossip story with same name. I am remaking it here. This story conains bdsm, forced orgams, kidnapping, petplay. Plz give your support with comments.

Disclaimer: all depictions of the characters in this story is only fictional and nothing is real.

Our main Lead.
zhtdia.jpg

Ch 1: The Target

In a corner booth of a rundown pub under a dim light two figures are talking while sipping their drinks.

Man 1: The target is a famous through out the country and recently she is recognised around the world for her work. It was not mentioned while we were discussing.

Man 2: sorry I don't know the target personally but it must be acquired for my son. I was told you were the best in the field. I hope you don't fail my expectations.

Man 1: I am just informing you the details of the target. Now you know the details how do you wanna job be completed? As clean as possible or just vanish from the face of the earth. Just give me the go I will have the target to you within three days.

Man 2: I have created a opportunity for you. Someone from the target aide has been helping us for a generous amount. He has afixed meeting with you and target in two days. And I want the acquisition as clean and legal as possible.

Man 1: Legal! How is that possible? I can make them disappeare cleanly but legally. What are you planning?

Man 2: here a papers that have been drawn with the help of my informant you just need target signature on this and legally it's ours.

Man 1: you are a man of many resources I hope we be good friends in the future.

Man 2: complete this job properly then you can expect good business your way.

Man 1: finally plz confirm the target.

He pulls a bunch of pictures from a file and pushes them under the light. The booth light illuminates the pictures of none other than Tamanna a leading actress in india.

Man 2: Martin that's the target. I confirm it. Hope to see you with the asset.

Martin: your welcome Mr. Lopez see you with the asset in a week at this airport plz don't be late. And plz fly light do avoid suspicion.

Passes a gps locator with a location highlighted

Mr. Lopez: I am never late to a meeting.

Both the men stand and shake hands to confirm the deal and Lopez leaves. As he reaches to the door from most of the tables men stand and follow him out of the pub.

Martin sits looking at the pictures of tamanna and thinking what has Lopez has planned for her smiles to himself.

zy7wps.jpg

Ch 2: The Meeting.

Martin has booked a presidential suite at a hotel in Mumbai and waiting for his prey to arrive. Mr. Lopez has arranged this meeting so that it's easy for me to acquire the target. Martin thought to himself why a mexican drug lord ways this to be done and how his son in involved in this? But as a professional he assured himself that he has to complete the job what is done with the asset is non of his concern.

The suite is whole floor at top of the hotel. He started his preparation for the meeting. He pulled a hardcase out of the wardrobe and placed it in the living area where the meeting was supposed to happen. He then injected a water bottle with something and a juice bottle with the same Injection gave them a good shake for the medicine to mix properly. He just sat in the sofa waiting for the bell to ring.

The bell rang after 45 mins Martin opened the door and he greeted the person infront. He replied saying "Mr. Lopez has mentioned me about you" which hinted that this man is the one who is helping him in the mission. The man came into the suite who was then followed by a someone who is in burkha. The man continued saying that he is tamanna's assistant and he is the only one came with her. Martin with puzzled look had asked where is tamanna. Then her assistant answered that the one in burkha is tamanna and she started to remove it to reveal here stunning Beauty.

Martin introduced himself to tamanna she did the same. And the group preceded to the sofa to continue to meeting. Martin then requested to tamanna that the meeting to happen between him and her with no one else. To this assistant replies saying he is the only one with her and no one else. They both came as without her entourage as she will be followed by a flock of paparazzi. Martin understood the and further insisted on being alone with her. To this tamanna reacted with unease but spoke nothing. The manager gave confidence and assured that he can be trusted and said that he will be right outside. Martin followed the assistant to the door and led him outside and said in a undertone that he will be paid handsomely by tomorrow when the asset is acquired and delivered by him.

Martin could me back to the sofa on the way he picks up both the water bottle and juce bottle he prepared before. He places them in front of tamanna and sits. "Let me come directly to the point after seeing your performance in Bahubali. A foreign production house approached me to recruit you for them and here is the agreement for it. They are planning to offer a three movie deal with you for five years and willing to pay 2 million dollars for each movie" while sating this he pulls out a agreement and pen places them next to the bottles he placed before and waits for tamanna's response.

Tamanna after hearing what he said becomes flustered and looks at him and around the room while thinking. She later picks up the agreement and flips through them places it back on the table. She reaches for the water bottle and looks at Martin then he gestures her to have it. With this she picks the bottle and finishes it in one go and signs the agreement and shakes her hand with him. As she was about to break the shake Martin tugs at her hand hard with this jerk she starts to feel drowsy and wobbly.

Tamanna looses her balance and falls on the sofa and she tries to move but she is not able to. Martin gets up walks in front of her so that she can see him cleary. He starts to say "I have to say thanks to your assistant for making my job easy. He brought you alone and made my job easy. I thought how hard would it be for me to deliver you to Mr. Lopez. You are wondering what happy to your body. The water you just drank right now is drugged. This drug makes your body numb and you won't be able to move a muscle and keeps the person conscious. How is it? do you like it."

Martin then picks up the agreement and asks " I will ask you few questions answer me with one blink as yes and two as no. Are you a virgin and second do you know anyone called Lopez." Tamanna replies for the first one as yes and second as no. He then continues to talk while placing the agreement in microwave and set it for 30 secs. "I have to appreciate Mr. Lopez for the agreement. This is a special paper where it's printed with temporary ink which vanishes when heated and reveal the actual print. What you have signed right now is your freedom. Mr. Lopez has drawn a agreement which is used internationally for terrorists where they lose their civil rights and freedom and the country can do anything with as they wish. Now only thing that is left is to pack and deliver you to Mr. Lopez."

Listening to all of this Tamanna can only shed tears. As her limp body sat on the sofa fearing in the situation she is in and what's going to happen to her. She looks as her captor brings a black hard case out of the corner.

Ch 3: Case and Flight [Part 1]

Tamanna in her motionless state looked like a life size doll. Her face clearly showed signs of fear and confusion clearly. As Martin brought the case from its corner to the sofa he can see tamanna crying seeing this he comes close to tamanna and wipes her tears and shares "Don't cry I think you are gonna enjoy your new life. But you a hard journey ahead of you before that and I am gonna prepare you for that" saying this he pulled scissors from his pocket started to work on her outfit. Martin worked with such precision that he cut her outfit (which was top and jeans) it was easy to remove from her petrified state.

After he was there was not a single thread on her. As he looked back at his work he was mesmerized by her 33-27-36 body wanted to have fun with her but he was paid to deliver her untouched otherwise he had he way with his targets before delivery and the contract was huge to make mistakes. Martin then proceeds to open the case he brought the case looks like cube with four feet dimensions. He open the top which was one feet width and pressed a button which popped two long slides at opening he pulled those out pulled stuff from inside and laid them. It was hard for tamanna to look at what was brought out but she can make out that they looked like belts. After removing everything thing from Martin came back to her and made her to sit upright and placed pillows to her back and neck to hold her.

Now tamanna got the full view of the articles present in the case and it took a minute to hit her. They were all bdsm equipment book and movie like 50 shades of grey introduced her to the concept of bdsm. Now she is terrified on what this stranger was gonna do to her in this state. Martin takes two leather cuffs attaches them to her ankles and locked. He repeats the same with wrists and adds two cuffs above the elbows and attached them with a link behind her back. He adds two more on her thighs quite near her pussy. Martin further adds a around her waist and adds a ring gag. Then Martin goes in to the room and comes back with a syringe and gives to her after few seconds tamanna gets back control to her body and tries to break her restraints and strata to scream through her gag. She jumps from sofa and tries to crawl her way to escape from the mad stranger. Martin slowly walks to her flips her on to her back and adds a panel onto the gag with a small tube that goes through the ring. Tamanna looks at Martin with big eyes as he takes a remote and presses a button then slowly the tube starts to grow deep in to her mouth. Tamanna starts to fight it back with her tongue but fails. Martin tells tamanna this is a special gag with tube which is slowly growing in her mouth is actually a male buck replica which used to train sex slave to deepthroat. Tamanna starts to choke and starts to wiggle like fish out of water. Seeing this Martin presses another button to pull back the dildo in her mouth tamanna gasps and starts to breath normally. Martin then increases the dildo size again and tamanna starts to choke. He repeats this tell prefect length is achieved by the panel which hold our damsel in distress at right edge where she is about to choke on the dildo. As the length is achieved tamanna stats to drool out the corners of the the gag.

Martin places his foot right in between her breasts and warns her that he can make it a easy travel or a hell it all depends on her cooperation. As he says this with a angry tone struggling tamanna calms down he that makes her stand on her feet. "I am going to take you to bathroom and relieve yourself as you are not going to be able for the next 24 hours." As soon as she hers this tamanna noods in acceptence. He carries her into bathroom to do her business and brings her back and makes her stand infront of table and goes back to the sofa. It takes a few seconds for him to come boack she can her sounds that make her gasp into her gag.

Suddenly she is pushed onto the table top. She is now in a 90° bend on the table. She can feel Martin weight one her as she turns her head to see what's happening but suddenly she starts to give muffle scream through her packed mouth. As she screaming through the pain she experienced Martin locks a belt that lock in front and back of the belt on her waist. He makes her stand back up and turns her towards him. Martin holds her crying face in between his hands till her pain resides and come to a normal state. Now tamanna can fully understand what has transpired. Martin inserted a plug and dildo into her holes. She can feel both the 4' plug and 7' dildo fill her added to that there is a panel cover her Libia in front with something stuck on her peehole.

Martin looking at her "Sorry miss tamanna I had to do it forcefully as we are running short on time. I have few other things to add to your outfit but I can do that on the plane." He then lifts her makes her stand in the case and guides her slowly into fetal position. Martin proceeds to add the slides which her removed before. The added slides have hole which is as big her neck and hold her in place. He then closes the lid encasing her total darkness.

As she was developed in the darkness tamanna cannot do anything but wait for what is planned for in the future by her captors as she was informed by Martin.

Ch 4: Case and Flight [Part 2]

After a strenuous packing Martin takes a break on the couch for some rest but a helpless tamanna tries to struggle in her case which makes Martin. He gets up an slams hard on the case's top and says if you try to make noise it will be hard time for you. But the situation tamanna in made her uneasy and restless and she keeps moving in her case. Martin opens the case to warn her properly as the lid is opened he can see that a beautiful and milky face of tamanna is now covered in sweat, tears and drool. There is mascara running from corners of her eyes and her saliva on the ends of her gagged mouth.

Martin who is now holding a remote says "you have to stay silent or your holes gonna suffer a terrible fate that you don't want to imagine." But a scared tamanna tries to scream through her gag and chokes on it and coughs. Martin smiles and presses a button in the remote and the two dildos in her vagina and asshole are zapped with electricity and tamanna starts to struggle against her bonds and scream through her pain. Her screams turns to gagging reflex due to her gag and passes out due to pain. Martin then closes lid of the case and locks it. And says to himself I didn't want to do this miss but you forced me to it.

Martin clears all his and tamanna presence throughout the room. He burns her clothes and flushs the ashes. He empties the bottle of water and juice and cleans them thoroughly to remove it traces and dumps the bottle in trash. He sista nd send a message to a unknown number and waits. The reply comes instantly and the message has only coordinates but nothing else that is followed by time. He punches in the coordinates in the gps and it leads to a private airstrip in the city with 2hrs to get there and catch his plane.

Martin checks out the hotel and reach the airstrip. While entering the security was asked to open his case to this martin. Replies these are precious assets that are vacuum packed and can't be exposed to the air. Security replies saying would you like to have fragile sticker to be glued on it. Martin smiles to this and accepts it. He is then led the flight to board. The security guard take the case from his hand to store it in luggage area. Martin refuses and says that he will store it with him in the plane. Guard helps him to load the case and checks with pilot regarding their heading and permissions. He goes through them takes a moment and asks Martin a favor. Martin asks what is it. Guard replies " sorry to bother you sir but a vip had her flight breakdown and wanted to use a charter flight to fly to her destination. yours and her destination are some what near would you be willing to accommodate her in you flight as I see you are flying alone.

Martin wanted to refuse but curiosity bug bit him by the term vip and he asks who is that to this guard replies it's raashi khanna and says she is now exiting her plane. Martin doesn't recognize the name but her charming face makes him remember that she was a co-actress with his target. This further made him to accept the proposal.

zKmw5j.jpg

Ch 5: A blessing in Disguise.

Martin accepts the guards request and exits the plane to welcome his new bounty. The guard walks to rashi khanna and tells her news to which makes her sad expression to be turned into a happy face of hope. Martin looks at her happy innocent face of hope thinking how it will be turned into the a face of despair. Rashi khanna thanks Martin for the help and hugs him. Martin reciprocates and welcomes her into the flight and waits for her luggage to be loaded during which he asks her is her entourage with her. To this she replies that they left in a early flight.

Martin just curses his dumb luck as he is able to increase his pay by delivering both the intended target and gift. That to a beauty like rashi khanna will not only bring him wealth but some favor with Mr. Lopez and more business.

They sit in their respective seats and wit for the plane to take off. After its lift off Martin goes into to cockpit to speak with pilot and the crew of the plane as they are employees of Mr. Lopez. So they know on what purpose they came to pick up Martin. Martin speaks with pilot and tells him to inform that their return is safe and bountiful. He then informs a hostess to bring a juice to his new guest with his drug mixed in.

Martin returns to his seat and chats with rashi after a while hostess brings juice and give it to her to which she accepts happily without know the dreadful future ahead.

Rashi gulps down the juice in a single go and goes back to chat with Martin. She slowly feels drowsy and loses consciousness.
Tamanna was woken by a strange sensation in her butt the sensation slowly increased from low buzzing to a violent vibration that made her horny. As she opens her she is still enveloped in the darkness then the lid of her case opens the light blinds her as her vision slowly returns to find Martin crouch down to see her face to face. "Hi, sleeping beauty I think you are enjoying yourself with the dildos. I want to see what face do you make while you orgasm but I was strictly informed that you should not be given any sexual release till we reach" saying this he switches of the vibrating dildo in her butt. He stands and moves out of her way only to find her friend and co-actress rashi in the same situation as her and starts to become scared. Martin stands infrom of rashi and ties her hair in pony and then does the same to her as well, again he vanishes from her vision and comes back with two metal rings he places one around Rashi's neck and he does the same to tamanna. She can her a beep sound as the ring is placed and then suddenly the dildos in her butt, pussy and the suction on libia comes alive all runs at a slow pace these sensation make her more horny. Martin sits in between them and just watched.

Rashi is woken up to see tamanna in front of her and starts to struggle against her bonds to break free. She starts to cry and moan at the same time by seeing her in this state tamanna assumes she is also in the same situation as her with the dildos. Martin speaks "see you wonder what happened as soon as I put those metal collars around you. They are a special device that is synced with your dildos and they are programmed in such a way that they take you to the edge of orgasms and keeps you there without any release. And the final touch to that is this" he walks up to rashi and places a mask oh her which fully envelopes her face and the gag makes the mask complete. He then does the same with our heroine as the mask is placed around her face some things becomes clear. The mask has not only blinds her but makes her deaf and the nostril holes blocked her breathing to keep give her a sense of choking without choking her physically.

Tamanna slowly starts to lose her sanity and starts to think only about sexual release and her situation slowly starts to grow on her as she lose her sense of freedom. Along with these feelings she also wants to know is the same feeling is being felt by her friend, how is she feeling about their situation?

Ch 5: A blessing in Disguise.

Martin accepts the guards request and exits the plane to welcome his new bounty. The guard walks to rashi khanna and tells her news to which makes her sad expression to be turned into a happy face of hope. Martin looks at her happy innocent face of hope thinking how it will be turned into the a face of despair. Rashi khanna thanks Martin for the help and hugs him. Martin reciprocates and welcomes her into the flight and waits for her luggage to be loaded during which he asks her is her entourage with her. To this she replies that they left in a early flight.

Martin just curses his dumb luck as he is able to increase his pay by delivering both the intended target and gift. That to a beauty like rashi khanna will not only bring him wealth but some favor with Mr. Lopez and more business.

They sit in their respective seats and wit for the plane to take off. After its lift off Martin goes into to cockpit to speak with pilot and the crew of the plane as they are employees of Mr. Lopez. So they know on what purpose they came to pick up Martin. Martin speaks with pilot and tells him to inform that their return is safe and bountiful. He then informs a hostess to bring a juice to his new guest with his drug mixed in.

Martin returns to his seat and chats with rashi after a while hostess brings juice and give it to her to which she accepts happily without know the dreadful future ahead.

Rashi gulps down the juice in a single go and goes back to chat with Martin. She slowly feels drowsy and loses consciousness.
Tamanna was woken by a strange sensation in her butt the sensation slowly increased from low buzzing to a violent vibration that made her horny. As she opens her she is still enveloped in the darkness then the lid of her case opens the light blinds her as her vision slowly returns to find Martin crouch down to see her face to face. "Hi, sleeping beauty I think you are enjoying yourself with the dildos. I want to see what face do you make while you orgasm but I was strictly informed that you should not be given any sexual release till we reach" saying this he switches of the vibrating dildo in her butt. He stands and moves out of her way only to find her friend and co-actress rashi in the same situation as her and starts to become scared. Martin stands infrom of rashi and ties her hair in pony and then does the same to her as well, again he vanishes from her vision and comes back with two metal rings he places one around Rashi's neck and he does the same to tamanna. She can her a beep sound as the ring is placed and then suddenly the dildos in her butt, pussy and the suction on libia comes alive all runs at a slow pace these sensation make her more horny. Martin sits in between them and just watched.

Rashi is woken up to see tamanna in front of her and starts to struggle against her bonds to break free. She starts to cry and moan at the same time by seeing her in this state tamanna assumes she is also in the same situation as her with the dildos. Martin speaks "see you wonder what happened as soon as I put those metal collars around you. They are a special device that is synced with your dildos and they are programmed in such a way that they take you to the edge of orgasms and keeps you there without any release. And the final touch to that is this" he walks up to rashi and places a mask oh her which fully envelopes her face and the gag makes the mask complete. He then does the same with our heroine as the mask is placed around her face some things becomes clear. The mask has not only blinds her but makes her deaf and the nostril holes blocked her breathing to keep give her a sense of choking without choking her physically.

Tamanna slowly starts to lose her sanity and starts to think only about sexual release and her situation slowly starts to grow on her as she lose her sense of freedom. Along with these feelings she also wants to know is the same feeling is being felt by her friend, how is she feeling about their situation?
Pure gold plz continue it

Back