• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Tamanna As Mexican sex Slave

Position of tamanna in Tony's harem

• Harem leader

• Services maid

• Petgirl

• Public girl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro I am doing a big update of 3 chapters. Plz wait.

Ch 6: The endless darkness.
POV of tamanna:
How long has it been since that psycho has put the hood on me and turned the dildos in my holes they are in a constant low vibration pattern never making me climax and the gag in my mouth is making me choke on my saliva. I want to have sex so badly. Anyone plz release me from this contraption.

'At this point Martin switches on her earphones which transmit moans from rashi box to tamanna's ears.'

What am I hearing suddenly? Are these Moans from rashi. What difference is there she is enjoying this predicament so much. It's like torture for me. I want enjoy like her.

'Then rashi starts to scream into the gag indicating she is going to climax. This went on for 6 hours. In this time rashi climaxed around 7more times and this only made tamanna urge to have sex and enjoy as much as rashi. Martin then Injects liquid through gags of both tamanna and rashi with some aphrodisiacs and anesthesia to make them sleep for rest of the journey.'

Ch 7: The Face of Evil.
"aaha aaha aaha, fuck me more, aaha aaha aaha, give me that dick" rashi moans and screams. Tamanna woke up by the screams of her dear friend. Tamanna wakes up to find herself bound to a wheelchair she has nothing on her but the gag in her mouth and nothing else. She feels something heavy on her neck.

zHpmQb.jpg

She looks up to find her friend rashi gangbang by a group men in masks. Rashi gives blowjobs to different cocks while her pussy and ass are simultaneously. Tamanna observes that rashi is smiling in the situation she is. Her face expression arouses tamanna and feels her pussy getting wet and starts to drip.

zHp6Dt.jpg

While rashi is getting fucked on the left side of the room quite opposite to her there I a women giving blowjob to a man his early fifties. Her hands her tied behind by black leather cuffs and rope knots behind. The man doesn't look his age. He has his left hand on her head and forcing her to deepthroat his cock. On other hand he has a cane ready to deal punishment to her. Tamanna feels irritated by her situation. She is both scared and aroused at the same time. She never thought the her captiveness would bring out her sexual urges. She only heard of bdsm in books and movies. By experiencing them first hand has made her curious and nervous at the same time. As she was observing both the women, rashi and assessing her feeling. She failed to observe the elder gentleman. He finishes in the women's mouth and gets up after she sucks him dry. He walks to tamanna and starts to inspect her with the tip of his cane he touches her boobs, pokes her nipples, pokes her navels, use it lift the boobs and let them fall and finally reaches her pussy and press her clit with the cane. As she feels her clit being touched by the cane she start to release pre climax juices. The man seeing this removes the can start to reach out his hand and stops midway and speaks "Miss tamanna you are quite a beauty now I know my son is a fan of you. Even I am tempted to have my way with you but I want to present you as gift to my son. As mr Martin mentioned now your my son's property, you have lost your freedom. Only he can release you from this situation. So its in your hands on how quickly he releases you? Before that I have to prepare you for him, Hey Tara come here and prepare her for Anthony. Ah, I forgot to introduce myself I am lopez and your in Mexico"

zHp2GJ.jpg

As the kneeling woman gets up and approaches her and lopez. Tamanna heart skips a beat. As its none other than actress nayanthara. She has her hand locked behind her back has rope bound around her boobs and it makes her look endowed. She had clamps with chain on her perky nipples. She came and stood beside lopez and smiled at him and nodded in agreement for his order. She walks behind tamanna and starts to push her chair, as she crosses lopez he comes behind nayanthara and gags her with a ball gag and says "i know your tempted to speak with your colleague but we dont secrets spilled over."

Ch 7: The Face of Evil.
"aaha aaha aaha, fuck me more, aaha aaha aaha, give me that dick" rashi moans and screams. Tamanna woke up by the screams of her dear friend. Tamanna wakes up to find herself bound to a wheelchair she has nothing on her but the gag in her mouth and nothing else. She feels something heavy on her neck.

zHpmQb.jpg

She looks up to find her friend rashi gangbang by a group men in masks. Rashi gives blowjobs to different cocks while her pussy and ass are simultaneously. Tamanna observes that rashi is smiling in the situation she is. Her face expression arouses tamanna and feels her pussy getting wet and starts to drip.

zHp6Dt.jpg

While rashi is getting fucked on the left side of the room quite opposite to her there I a women giving blowjob to a man his early fifties. Her hands her tied behind by black leather cuffs and rope knots behind. The man doesn't look his age. He has his left hand on her head and forcing her to deepthroat his cock. On other hand he has a cane ready to deal punishment to her. Tamanna feels irritated by her situation. She is both scared and aroused at the same time. She never thought the her captiveness would bring out her sexual urges. She only heard of bdsm in books and movies. By experiencing them first hand has made her curious and nervous at the same time. As she was observing both the women, rashi and assessing her feeling. She failed to observe the elder gentleman. He finishes in the women's mouth and gets up after she sucks him dry. He walks to tamanna and starts to inspect her with the tip of his cane he touches her boobs, pokes her nipples, pokes her navels, use it lift the boobs and let them fall and finally reaches her pussy and press her clit with the cane. As she feels her clit being touched by the cane she start to release pre climax juices. The man seeing this removes the can start to reach out his hand and stops midway and speaks "Miss tamanna you are quite a beauty now I know my son is a fan of you. Even I am tempted to have my way with you but I want to present you as gift to my son. As mr Martin mentioned now your my son's property, you have lost your freedom. Only he can release you from this situation. So its in your hands on how quickly he releases you? Before that I have to prepare you for him, Hey Tara come here and prepare her for Anthony. Ah, I forgot to introduce myself I am lopez and your in Mexico"

zHp2GJ.jpg

As the kneeling woman gets up and approaches her and lopez. Tamanna heart skips a beat. As its none other than actress nayanthara. She has her hand locked behind her back has rope bound around her boobs and it makes her look endowed. She had clamps with chain on her perky nipples. She came and stood beside lopez and smiled at him and nodded in agreement for his order. She walks behind tamanna and starts to push her chair, as she crosses lopez he comes behind nayanthara and gags her with a ball gag and says "i know your tempted to speak with your colleague but we dont secrets spilled over."
Wow.... Great story.... When will it continue?

Ch 8: Pain and Pleasure.

Nayanthara pushes tamanna through a corridor to a big bedroom. Upon entering she removed the panel gag of tamanna and removes restraints to the wheelchair and replaces them with metal cuffs with loop on them to all her limbs tamanna tries to fight back doesn't has the strength as if she hadn't in few days. Nayanthara cuffs her hands behind her back and attaches a chain and lifts the chain up until she is standing on her feet and bending in a 90 degree angel with hands raised in a strapdoo position. A week tamanna can do nothing but give into her weak and aroused body as she looks frantically around the room she finds nayanthara placing some things on the bed next to her. First it's a whip then a hood with only mouth open, a butt plug with a ring and vibrator same as the one martin used. Nayan approaches tamanna and spreads her legs and places a spread bar between her legs and cuffs them to the ankle. Then she further proceeds to tie her hair in pony tail and places the hood on her. In her blind state she feels how nayanthara teases as she readies her for the son Mr Lopez as suddenly she feels a cold thing getting stuffed in her asshole and a long vibrator into her pussy and turns on them both as they are turned on tamanna starts to shake and shiver seeing her she turns down the intensity.

Nayan pulls tamanna's hair with such force that tamanna screams through her ring gag the treatment of her as a object rather than a human is making her more horny and craving for a good fucking. Nayan ties her hair to a rope and then ties the rope to the ring of her hand cuffs and later adds nipple clamps to tamanna's boobs and leaves her there for her masters son to arrive.

Tamanna once again blind and aroused by vibrators is both scared, intrigued and aroused her need for a male touch has grown tenfold upon watching her friend rashi khanna and her present predicament only can be described as a fulfillment of her fantasy. Unknown general public tamanna after 30 years of loneliness and 10 years on the industry with no relationship only made her into a submissive, masochist and kinky slut. Most her fantasies that she write in her diary would involve her in situation similar to now, public humiliation, pet play, damsel in distress and most of all to be dominated. Even though her parents gave her freedom but she always wanted to know how it feels to be dominated and made into a object. This was like a dream come true that think of all of this made her cum on the lowest setting of the vibrators in her holes.

Seeing tamanna climax, Nayan looks at the remote to see if she increased intensity by mistake but she didn't this made her smile thinking how master would react by adding by such an intoxicating beauty to his harem. Tamanna wait there in that position with nothing but darkness, sounds of vibrators, her breathing and Nayan breathing and pain of her nipples. After an unknown amount of time she hears a man with a strong voice speaking in Spanish come into the room and suddenly stops speaking in Spanish and speak outs in English "hey Tara (slave name of nayanthara), why are you here did dad send you again to be disciplined by me? Or did you coming willingly." Tara speaks out saying "master your father has a gift waiting for you near you bed he has acquired this gift for your birthday. But after seeing her he thought to give to you in advance. And I have her ready for you in your usual setup."

Anthony looks at tamanna who's masked face is facing him with string of drool down the ring gag with puddle at her feet which is a mix of her saliva, sweat, piss and squirt. The room is filled with the smell of her bodily juices and hormones this had made Anthony horny. Tamanna hears foot steps approach her and go around her towards the bed there was a silence for few seconds which was followed by a 'thwack' sound which sent shivers down the neck of tamanna and her helpless position only made her more horny. seeing how aroused she was Anthony signals Tara to approach tamanna and hands the whip to her and tells her to stand behind her. Tony (Anthony) approaches the hooded woman's mouth which is forced open by a ring gag and unzips his pants and just places his penis head into her mouth through the gag as soon as the head enters the hooded woman starts to to lick it hungrily he teases the woman by inserting and removing his penis a few times and suddenly to surprise of tamanna he just trusts his cock into her mouth fully. tamanna can feel his ball sack by her chin and can feel his cock head at the back of the throat for few seconds it was normal she slowly starts to gag, she throw up a spit vomit which fills her mouth this makes her hard to breathe and starts to choke her this makes her trash around and her body starts to spasm around. seeing her react tony removes his cock and let her breathe, as soon as the cock is removed she spits the vomit and starts to take deep breathes then suddenly she hears 'thwack' followed by a slap sound then silence tamanna starts to feel a burning and sharp pain on her butt and starts to scream as she screams tony inserts his cock. And repeats the process again. the house of Mr.Lopez is filled faints screams of tamanna and tony's room is filled with a rhythmic pattern of sounds of choking, vomiting, gasping and whipping. the guards outside the room and Mr. Lopez get a hard on hearing this.

Ch 8: Pain and Pleasure.

Nayanthara pushes tamanna through a corridor to a big bedroom. Upon entering she removed the panel gag of tamanna and removes restraints to the wheelchair and replaces them with metal cuffs with loop on them to all her limbs tamanna tries to fight back doesn't has the strength as if she hadn't in few days. Nayanthara cuffs her hands behind her back and attaches a chain and lifts the chain up until she is standing on her feet and bending in a 90 degree angel with hands raised in a strapdoo position. A week tamanna can do nothing but give into her weak and aroused body as she looks frantically around the room she finds nayanthara placing some things on the bed next to her. First it's a whip then a hood with only mouth open, a butt plug with a ring and vibrator same as the one martin used. Nayan approaches tamanna and spreads her legs and places a spread bar between her legs and cuffs them to the ankle. Then she further proceeds to tie her hair in pony tail and places the hood on her. In her blind state she feels how nayanthara teases as she readies her for the son Mr Lopez as suddenly she feels a cold thing getting stuffed in her asshole and a long vibrator into her pussy and turns on them both as they are turned on tamanna starts to shake and shiver seeing her she turns down the intensity.

Nayan pulls tamanna's hair with such force that tamanna screams through her ring gag the treatment of her as a object rather than a human is making her more horny and craving for a good fucking. Nayan ties her hair to a rope and then ties the rope to the ring of her hand cuffs and later adds nipple clamps to tamanna's boobs and leaves her there for her masters son to arrive.

Tamanna once again blind and aroused by vibrators is both scared, intrigued and aroused her need for a male touch has grown tenfold upon watching her friend rashi khanna and her present predicament only can be described as a fulfillment of her fantasy. Unknown general public tamanna after 30 years of loneliness and 10 years on the industry with no relationship only made her into a submissive, masochist and kinky slut. Most her fantasies that she write in her diary would involve her in situation similar to now, public humiliation, pet play, damsel in distress and most of all to be dominated. Even though her parents gave her freedom but she always wanted to know how it feels to be dominated and made into a object. This was like a dream come true that think of all of this made her cum on the lowest setting of the vibrators in her holes.

Seeing tamanna climax, Nayan looks at the remote to see if she increased intensity by mistake but she didn't this made her smile thinking how master would react by adding by such an intoxicating beauty to his harem. Tamanna wait there in that position with nothing but darkness, sounds of vibrators, her breathing and Nayan breathing and pain of her nipples. After an unknown amount of time she hears a man with a strong voice speaking in Spanish come into the room and suddenly stops speaking in Spanish and speak outs in English "hey Tara (slave name of nayanthara), why are you here did dad send you again to be disciplined by me? Or did you coming willingly." Tara speaks out saying "master your father has a gift waiting for you near you bed he has acquired this gift for your birthday. But after seeing her he thought to give to you in advance. And I have her ready for you in your usual setup."

Anthony looks at tamanna who's masked face is facing him with string of drool down the ring gag with puddle at her feet which is a mix of her saliva, sweat, piss and squirt. The room is filled with the smell of her bodily juices and hormones this had made Anthony horny. Tamanna hears foot steps approach her and go around her towards the bed there was a silence for few seconds which was followed by a 'thwack' sound which sent shivers down the neck of tamanna and her helpless position only made her more horny. seeing how aroused she was Anthony signals Tara to approach tamanna and hands the whip to her and tells her to stand behind her. Tony (Anthony) approaches the hooded woman's mouth which is forced open by a ring gag and unzips his pants and just places his penis head into her mouth through the gag as soon as the head enters the hooded woman starts to to lick it hungrily he teases the woman by inserting and removing his penis a few times and suddenly to surprise of tamanna he just trusts his cock into her mouth fully. tamanna can feel his ball sack by her chin and can feel his cock head at the back of the throat for few seconds it was normal she slowly starts to gag, she throw up a spit vomit which fills her mouth this makes her hard to breathe and starts to choke her this makes her trash around and her body starts to spasm around. seeing her react tony removes his cock and let her breathe, as soon as the cock is removed she spits the vomit and starts to take deep breathes then suddenly she hears 'thwack' followed by a slap sound then silence tamanna starts to feel a burning and sharp pain on her butt and starts to scream as she screams tony inserts his cock. And repeats the process again. the house of Mr.Lopez is filled faints screams of tamanna and tony's room is filled with a rhythmic pattern of sounds of choking, vomiting, gasping and whipping. the guards outside the room and Mr. Lopez get a hard on hearing this.
Bro your version of this old story is awesome, can you also post the complete old story also once?

Back