• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Tamanna As Mexican sex Slave

Position of tamanna in Tony's harem

• Harem leader

• Services maid

• Petgirl

• Public girl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro your version of this old story is awesome, can you also post the complete old story also once?
I searched high low bro didn't find.

Ch 5: A blessing in Disguise.

Martin accepts the guards request and exits the plane to welcome his new bounty. The guard walks to rashi khanna and tells her news to which makes her sad expression to be turned into a happy face of hope. Martin looks at her happy innocent face of hope thinking how it will be turned into the a face of despair. Rashi khanna thanks Martin for the help and hugs him. Martin reciprocates and welcomes her into the flight and waits for her luggage to be loaded during which he asks her is her entourage with her. To this she replies that they left in a early flight.

Martin just curses his dumb luck as he is able to increase his pay by delivering both the intended target and gift. That to a beauty like rashi khanna will not only bring him wealth but some favor with Mr. Lopez and more business.

They sit in their respective seats and wit for the plane to take off. After its lift off Martin goes into to cockpit to speak with pilot and the crew of the plane as they are employees of Mr. Lopez. So they know on what purpose they came to pick up Martin. Martin speaks with pilot and tells him to inform that their return is safe and bountiful. He then informs a hostess to bring a juice to his new guest with his drug mixed in.

Martin returns to his seat and chats with rashi after a while hostess brings juice and give it to her to which she accepts happily without know the dreadful future ahead.

Rashi gulps down the juice in a single go and goes back to chat with Martin. She slowly feels drowsy and loses consciousness.
Tamanna was woken by a strange sensation in her butt the sensation slowly increased from low buzzing to a violent vibration that made her horny. As she opens her she is still enveloped in the darkness then the lid of her case opens the light blinds her as her vision slowly returns to find Martin crouch down to see her face to face. "Hi, sleeping beauty I think you are enjoying yourself with the dildos. I want to see what face do you make while you orgasm but I was strictly informed that you should not be given any sexual release till we reach" saying this he switches of the vibrating dildo in her butt. He stands and moves out of her way only to find her friend and co-actress rashi in the same situation as her and starts to become scared. Martin stands infrom of rashi and ties her hair in pony and then does the same to her as well, again he vanishes from her vision and comes back with two metal rings he places one around Rashi's neck and he does the same to tamanna. She can her a beep sound as the ring is placed and then suddenly the dildos in her butt, pussy and the suction on libia comes alive all runs at a slow pace these sensation make her more horny. Martin sits in between them and just watched.

Rashi is woken up to see tamanna in front of her and starts to struggle against her bonds to break free. She starts to cry and moan at the same time by seeing her in this state tamanna assumes she is also in the same situation as her with the dildos. Martin speaks "see you wonder what happened as soon as I put those metal collars around you. They are a special device that is synced with your dildos and they are programmed in such a way that they take you to the edge of orgasms and keeps you there without any release. And the final touch to that is this" he walks up to rashi and places a mask oh her which fully envelopes her face and the gag makes the mask complete. He then does the same with our heroine as the mask is placed around her face some things becomes clear. The mask has not only blinds her but makes her deaf and the nostril holes blocked her breathing to keep give her a sense of choking without choking her physically.

Tamanna slowly starts to lose her sanity and starts to think only about sexual release and her situation slowly starts to grow on her as she lose her sense of freedom. Along with these feelings she also wants to know is the same feeling is being felt by her friend, how is she feeling about their situation?
Nice story

zGKCrQ.jpg
zGK5ya.jpg

Ch 9 An Unintended Future

Tamanna's POV
The cock choking and butt whipping went for 3 hours, slowly i was able to his cock for longer time without choking then only i was able to catch my breath for 5 mins. then i was taken down from my setup and was made to lay on the bed and my legs were raised which were still held apart with the spreadbar. Tony removes the buttplug with no hesitation and fills the void with his cock and rides me relentlessly this goes for half an hour with ocassional whipping on boobs by tara. He orders tara to remove the hood and gag as he removes dildo from my pussy. He gets down and eats my pussy making me horny as I for the first time my mouth is freed from the gag I was able to move but it was hard to close as it was open for long time but my relief was short lived as Tony's tongue giving me the pleasure I never experienced before he rose up as I meet his eyes between my boobs as soon he stood up an saw my face he stood there for a minute with no movement as he was paused like a video out of no where his eyes went blank and he attacked my pussy like a beast, his 8 inch cock hit my g-spot with every stroke of his dick. He ravaged my for 20 mins with no break within that time I have orgasmed for 5 times and my mind went blank as i reached my sixth and biggest orgasm I ever felt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony order tara to clean his cock with her mouth. As she is cleaning him he orders her to put tamanna In a jail next to the 'one' and feed with aphrodisiac laced food. To further humiliate tamanna he order tara to put a chastity belt to deny her any sexual release and that the 'one' has to be fucked every day that tamanna can watch her friend achieve sexual pleasure and how satisfying it looks to have sex. As tara looks into his face after cleaning she was scared by the expression he had. She starts to think how tamanna future gonna be.

He sit in his office chair wearing a robe and calls tara to connect a call to his father from the intercom, she hands the receiver to him after following order "hi dad, thanks for the present. How did you know about this particular one? That's true. How did you manage it? Oh martin, can you call him over once I want to thank him once personally." As he is holding the receiver tells tara to connect dungeon. "Hello, who is there? Ah, you come up to room and pick a slave and transfer her to a cell next to the 'one'. And tara tells you rest of the instructions regarding her stay. And tell some of our boys to ready for a sex fest for the next few weeks" and cuts the call and lights a cigar and watches as the limp body of tamanna is taken away and Tara follows her with her big butt and it's a sight to behold.

Ch 10 Hell Week

Tamanna kneeling in the room where she experienced both pleasure and pain for the first time in front of here tony is sitting in his throne chair behind a ginormous table. behind stood rashi khanna who is now a true slave to him. rashi was shivering at her place as tamanna saw she had drops dripping from her pussy as vibrator was held in her pussy and was trying har to hold it in, she had expression which reminded her of the one week of hell which brought her back to her captor.

One week back:-
Tamanna woke up swiftly to the smell of chicken and beans, as she gets up she sees a plate of hot tacos and glass of drink. she attacks the plate and finishes the contents in large bites which make her thirsty so she chugs the drink in a single go. she looks at her around her room with full stomach the room is about 15 feet in length and wide the room is empty with cushioning all around her walls and a wall in front of her bed is actually a mirror rather than a wall, there is a toilet in one corner for her to relive herself. as she walks around the room she looks at her self in the mirror, as she observes she has a collar around her neck like it was made for her perfectly, and the collar has a ring in front other than that she had a Chasity belt with front covered and back supported by two strips of metal supporting her butt.

Tamanna sat on her bed with losing hope as she found no form of escape anywhere, as she waits about she slowly starts to feel hot so she shouts for after enduring the heat for 5 mins a slot opens in one corner and bottle is slid. she runs and chugs the half of the bottle but this instead of reducing her heat it increases and starts her to feel horny, she starts to leak from her pussy and seeks for release. the Chasity belt stops her from touching herself. at this point the mirror wall suddenly turns transparent and her room becomes dark. and on the other side of the wall a spot light turns on and in a gyno-table with her legs on the stir ups spread wide with a wet pussy was none other than actress Sneha. slowly five guys enter and gangbang her for a good 1 hour each taking turns to fill all her holes with their cum. and at the end they leave a smiling Sneha with cum covered all over body. tamanna feels frustrated as the fuck show has made her more horny and she cant relive her self. the food and water she drank was spiked with a strong but slow acting aphrodisiac which further broke her mental strength.

this torture went on for three time a day for 6 days. on the seventh day she shouts that she ready to do whatever they want but she was still feed with the spiked food and was made to watch the fuck show. but on the end of the show a letter was slid under door which said "get a good nights sleep, and be ready to visit the MASTER".

Present:-
Tamanna was still horny with the drug affect as she was not given an antidote. when she was brought to the room of Tony she runs to him and begs him to remove the belt but he replies with a stroke of whip. she starts to remove his robe and reach for his cock through his boxers, he still denies her with the whip. the whip strokes remind her of the pleasure she felt in the room before but she was scared of the pain and refrain from doing anything which made tony to beat her more. so she stood in front of him with weak knees in front oh him but he still whipped her, the pain made her to fall to her knees on the floor as she reached the floor with a head bend down tony stopped whipping. as she started to get up he raised her whip. she understood and stayed in the pose for sometime. slowly she was made to sit on her keens with her hands behind her. he continued to taunt her by making her friend rashi khanna to be ravaged by vibrator as she knelled there to do nothing but imagine her in rashi's position.

Ch 11: Submission

"If you want to escape the torture you just have to satisfy me with your mouth" says Tony. Tamanna gives a furious and frustrated look she starts to get up Tony speaks "no you have to crawl to me slowly on all your fours through the table." And presses a button which opens doors under the table which gives her direct access to his dick and tempts her by showing a key which is for her chastity belt. She starts crawl to him thinking how is she aroused by his gaze and cock and denies the thought this is due to the drugs in her body and reaches his cock under the table and looks up and sees that the table top is fully transparent and he can see her sexy figure with no obstruction. She slowly starts to hold his dick, starts lick and wet his tool the musky sweat filled scent of his body mixed with rashi's pussy juices starts to make her horny. Tamanna slowly starts takes his dick in her mouth slowly by kissing the tip and the shaft till his balls, moves back up to the tip and starts to suck his dick slowly from tip to base. As she sucks looks to his face but is unfazed with her service this start to make her tensed as in her life she only gave blowjob only few times in her undergrad to her boyfriend and she was able to satisfy them in minutes but Tony was different she has been sucking his cock for sometime he looks not pleased by it and she wonders how he is able to hold his erection for such long time.

With no other alternative she starts to choke his dick with her throat this start to make his twitch and grow even more in her mouth. This gives her hope and start to choke his tool remember her training she had a week before. This not only brought back the pleasure she felt then but also the pain of the spanking she was given then. Tamanna face slowly starts to sweat from forehead and her lower face is covered by her spit and his pre-cum. Thinking that is enough comes up and spits the mixture on the dick and goes back to do it again making it more sloppy and more dirty deepthroat as she continues to give pleasure to Tony lost it, she doesn't observe that the doors close behind her. She goes for the final time to make Tony finish and earn her freedom she continues to choke on his dick for the longest time of 5 minutes as she try to come up she seems she was not able to move her neck and mouth from the base of his dick.

Tamanna shakes her head vigorously trying to escape from the choke hold she was given by his dick. Then she hears a metallic sound, hearing this she grabs what was holding her neck down. It was a chain with hook attached to the ring in her collar. Tony looks at her distressed face and smiles. The hold went for 7 minutes and finally she was able to come up as if the chain had control over her neck and head. Tamanna was able to move her head but the chain only allowed her to move the head such that she still had Tony's dick in her mouth this Tony controlled the pace of and intensity of blowjob given by tamanna.

Tamanna finally understood that there is no for of control in her hands. She just a puppet in the hands of her captor Tony. Tamanna is now willing to accept her situation and submit herself to Tony as her master. Seeing how her attitude changed overtime Tony finally released her from chain pulled her out of the space and gave on final coking by his cock and cummed on her face. Tamanna has face covered with cum sweat and spit all over her with a blank, frustrated and exhausted look as she was not able to satisfy herself due to the belt.

He snaps and point to tamanna see in raashi, seeing this she kneel hold tamanna's face and licks her face to collect all the stuff on her face in her mouth. Tamanna shocked by her behavior on how she was reacting as a pet and add more to her surprise she suddenly kisses her and force down the stuff in her mouth down her throat. Tamanna swallows the cum and spit mixture. tony throws her the keys to her chastity belt.

Guys appreciate the like you have been giving to the story and thanks for following the thread. Can i get Comments here. so that i can improve on how to approach the story .

i would like to say thanks various fakers for giving permission to use their fakes. i hope you wont mind if i use your fakes in the future.

Ch 12: The Race.

As soon the key lands in front of her Tammy crawls to the key swiftly and opens her chastity belt to relive her frustration. She start to rub her clit and tries to fist her pussy was not satisfied by herself. The frustration slowly turns to anger she shouts and Tony "what did you do to me? I am not able to climax and I am starting to heat up. Plz help me. I will do anything plz help me climax". Tony smiles and replies "then you will have a compitition with rashi here. You each will have to make 3 people fuck you. Who ever make all three of them cum before the other they will get what they want. if she loses she has to do what he says." As he finishes this sentence a total of 6 black men enter with only a mask on their face and nothing else.

Tamanna looks with awe and fascination as they enter as the men have dicks that even make tony envious of them. The drug in tamanns body make her drooling and even more aroused by looking at them. " Here are the rules. First only mouth should be used to make them climax." As this is said two of them men come and put both rashi's and tamanna's behind their back anf handcuffs them. "Second when one person climaxes then only they have to move on to other. Let the game begin."

Tamanna stares at tony as he was telling the rules not know how to respond, this state of shock is broken by the sounds of gagging and moaning from rashi's group. Realising she has to work fast she starts to suck the cock of person in front of her. Both the contestants suck, deepthroat and gag on the cocks of the men in front of them. To a surprise to tony, tamanna seems to in the lead. As the traning perviously given by Tony gave her a edge over rashi. But unkown to tamanna the game was rigged the last person in tamanna took a drug to make his wood last long and prevent climaxing for a long time. Tamnna successfully reaches the last person before rashi. And start to give blowjob to him. Tamanna thought it will be a easy win for her. As he was last watching her suck the cocks of others made him more in heat than others. After of minute of sucking the cock there seems to be no signs of precum from him. Another half minute passes still nothing from his but the saliva of her. She starts to panic and start to gag on the cock longer with short breaks in between. But still nothing her heart sinks to make matters even worse Rashi completes her challenge.

As last person cums on rashi's face and boobs Tamanna looks with a pale face with cum from other two men. As soon as the last drop hits rashi's face tony starts to applaud for rashi's win. He then approaches tamanna and asks her is she ready to become his slave. With a broken heart, trembling and weak voice she says yes. Tony laughs and says something in Spanish and two people enter the room. They appear to be a doctor and nurse duo, as soon as they enter doctor and nurse get down where tamanna is and the doctor commands in Spanish to hold her. And the three men infront of her hold her down, tamanna starts to scream and kick aroundbut the struggle is made more futile the mens hold on her increased. Tamanna looks with scared look as the nurse prepares a injection and docter injects her with contents in the arm. As it's done tony explains "the syringe contains a chemical which has certain effect. See before when you were in isolation we gave you a chemical that keeps a female body in a horny state with no climax. This one does the opposite and counteracts the affect of the previous one. And brings back your body chemistry to its normal state. We only have to waut for 3 minutes" then suddenly doctor whispers to tony " sorry, the doctor here says it's a better version than the previous one with short time to take effect. It will take effect in 3, 2" before he could say 1.

Tamanna starts to tremble and maon. It starts with slow shivering of the body, this goes on for 3 mins and she reaches her first orgasm. Then she slowly start shiver more and moans turn to screams. She reaches her second orgasm quickly than her first. The third one hits even faster, as the third orgasm hits her she rolls her eyes back and start to struggle fish out of water. The fourth one hits a few seconds after the third. The fifth was a big where tamanna losses her consciousness and starts squirting like a burst pipe. The fifth one lasts for a while minute and tamanna lays there likea dead body.

A full minute passes she layes there, tony signals the doctor to check on her and he rushes and puts his stethoscope to her chest and hears her heart beat. As he listens is puzzels him as the heart beat rises quickly shocking tamanna to wake up and she reaches her sixth and final orgasm and drop unconscious.

N4QPjs.jpg

Ch 13: A New Beginning.

Tony and others watch as the limp body of tamanna still pushing out juices from her pussy. The doctor checks tamanna's pulse and confirms its safe, nurse removes the handcuffs and orders the men to carry her and follow them. Rashi looks at the body being carried away as a statue, tony lifts up rashi from her kneeling position frees her and tells her to follow her friend to keep her safe. As soon as the group leaves tony gives some orders in Spanish in the intercom.
Tamanna wakes up in a elegant room on a royal bed. As soon as she tries to get out of bed, she feels her hands and legs heavy and something on her neck. She touches the metal object around her neck and runs to full body mirror in the room. As she looks she is surprised by what happened to her body, there was significant increase in the size of her boobs they went from a 33 to 36 and her waist from a 28 to 26, finally her butt to 36 having a perfect hourglass figure. And to accent her white porcelain skin tone, she had rose gold cuffs on her hands and legs, with a thin choker type collar on her where the word "TAMMY" is written in pink diamonds. She both in shock and fascination on her body changes and jewelry.

Tammy's fascination is broken by a two skin color nipple covers on her tits. When she runs her hands over them she feels something hard and then the uneasy feeling on her nipples starts to emanate. She slowly removes her nipple covers to see a further addition to her body. The nipple were pierced with a T shape piercings with pink diamond on each, when looked from afar it looks as if her nipples are of diamond. As soon as she seen them the realization of it makes her nipples hurt and the pain arouses her. In a painful and worried state tamanna checks for any other changes to her body, but she observes no other changes noticeable. Tammy then starts exploring the room.

The room is big as a suite with 2 doors that is locked, the rooms balcony over looks to forest that is under the cliff where the mansion is located. She feels like she is some queen's room. The lavish facilities crated more of a sense of fear than relief, with many unpleasant scenarios running in her mind the fear slowly started to eat away at her hope of escape. The shackles, collar and piercing started to feel heavy on her body, Tammy starts to panic, hyperventilate, in a panic stricken mode tamanna hears footsteps approaching her room. Each foot step echoed in her mind like drums, as she looks up with a sacred and desperate manner.

She sees tony as a angel who to rescue her, seeing her in this state tony rushes and hugs her to give comfort. Instead of feeling more scared and terrified tammy stated feeling safe in Tony's embrace. tammy gave in to this feeling of safe and started to kiss tony, tony reciprocates back while place one hand on her boobs and the other on her ass starts to caress them. tammy moans as tony caresses her assets, the experience was too much for already sensitized body, tammy's pussy starts to get wet.

"Tony plz take me here and right now, I don't know why plz abuse me and devour me with your body" tammy blurts out giving into her desire. As this was said nothing can hold back tony. he stands up and pulls up tammy to stand and pulls her to the one of the locked rooms and stands there, within seconds tammy hears a mechanical sounds and the locked door opens to reveal a fully equipped sex dungeon. Tony pulls a shocked tammy inside as the door closed behind.

Last edited:
Back