• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Sex story Tamil actress sex stories

Myself Sanju and am from A.P. Today I am going to tell you about how I fucked my sister’s friend by seducing her.

My sister name (Darsha)
Her stats are 32-26-33

anonymous image sharing
My sister has a lot of friends. Some of them used to come to our house sometimes. Out of them, I was attracted a little with a friend of hers named Amritha

Amritha used to visit our house a lot more than Darsha’s other friends. She was beautiful and had the most amazing body figure a man could imagine. There wasn’t a single person who wouldn’t check her out, even in public places.

Her stats are....
34-30-35

picture host ru

She used to wear shorts and crop tops when she came to visit Darsha. I used to get horny whenever she visited our house wearing those revealing clothes and bouncing tits. I always wanted to touch her but never got a chance before this incident happened.

One day, Darsha and my parents went out to our uncle’s house. I avoided it because I never liked it there. I was all by myself at the house when Amritha came looking for Darsha It was raining outside. So, she was a little soaked. She looked extremely hot, and I couldn’t stop staring at her.

She asked me where Darsha was. I told her that she had gone out and it would take some time for her to return. I offered her to come inside the house and brought a towel for her.

I offered her some tea and some of Darsha clothes to change into and get rid of the wet clothes. Her hair was still wet, and I couldn’t stop looking at her. I also caught her staring at me when our eyes met for small intervals. But I was too scared to initiate anything.

She told me that she would wash her clothes as they got dirty. We thought of watching a movie together until the clothes were ready. I made some tea and some popcorns for the movie. She was sitting on the sofa, wearing a small skirt and a crop top of Darsha

She looked irresistible in the dress. I wanted to get her out of them and fuck her brains out. We started watching the movie as a kiss scene appeared, and she grinned at me. I understood that look and slowly closed the distance between us. I was closer to her than I had ever been before, and my heart started racing a bit.

I controlled myself and moved even closer to her, and I didn’t sense any discomfort from her. I could feel her breath getting faster. Slowly my arm touched hers. She was also getting closer to me, and I slowly put my arms around her.

I could smell the perfume she had been wearing, and it was making me wild. I was getting aroused. The only thing that I wanted was to grab her and fuck her hard. But I was somehow controlling myself and started playing with her hair.

She didn’t mind my hand around her hair. I thought of it as a positive sign and slowly started touching her neck. Her breathing was getting heavier, and I heard a moan that escaped her mouth. I then slowly put my hand on her thighs and started rubbing them.

I slowly moved my hands a little up her skirt, and she liked it a lot. I could feel her panties getting a little wet. I slowly moved my lips towards her while my hands were grabbing her thighs. Her skin was so soft as if my hand would slip. Then she turned around, and I gave a peck on her lips.

To my surprise, she started kissing me. It was a passionate and hot kiss that lasted for about 5 minutes. I then put my hand around her and laid her down on the sofa as I was kissing her. I then got on top of her and took off her top.

She was wearing a black laced bra. I unhooked it and took it off. She had the most beautiful boobs I had ever seen in my entire life.

I grabbed them and started squeezing as she moaned. I played with her nipples as they started getting hard. I then sucked on her boobs and bit her nipples. She couldn’t stop her screams as I did so. I kissed her belly and slowly went down from there.

I started kissing her thighs and took her skirt off immediately. She was wearing a netted panty. I could look at her pussy from the outside. I kissed her pussy from the panty and took it off using my mouth. She was shivering as I kissed her naked pussy.

Then I slowly started licking it, and she started screaming her heart out. I had to put a pillow on her mouth to stop her screams from reaching my neighbors. I slowly started licking her pussy and biting it.

As I was doing that, she grabbed my head and shoved it in her pussy. She had an orgasm while shivering, and she tasted amazing. Then she slowly went down on me and kissed the tip of my dick. It felt like I would cum right away.

Then she put my dick in her mouth and started sucking it. I felt the pleasure. And I put it deep inside her mouth up to her throat. She started choking, and I took my dick out of her mouth. Then she started sucking it again as her eyes met mine. It was as if she was perfect at it.

She sucked my balls as well. I felt the pleasure like I had never before. I then put her on the table and slowly spread her legs a little. She was not a virgin, but her pussy was so tight that I could feel my dick hurting. I pushed my dick deep inside her wet pussy, and she screamed with pleasure.

I could see her eyes roll when my dick was penetrating her tight pussy. She started screaming my name with pain and pleasure. My hands were on her boobs, squeezing them and biting them, leaving love bites all over her boobs. Then I started increasing my pace.

She was going crazy and screaming, which was muffled by the pillow. She then put her nails deep in my back, and her pussy contracted on my dick as she came. Then I sat on her and put my dick inside her mouth. She ate all her cum from my dick, making eye contact. Then she sucked me for a while.

I then lay down on the story and put her in my lap. She sat on top of my dick as it went inside her. She started riding my dick. I felt like I was on the ninth cloud. She rode my dick so well that I couldn’t hold myself anymore and came inside her warm pussy. Then we went inside the shower and had another round of intense fucking.

Her mother’s phone came. She had to leave after a while, but we had the most amazing sex. We continued our sexual journey.

Wow, really cool story.

Sorry For an huge gap from now I ll be in continuity of posting my threads

Coming to story....

My sister’s friend Amritha left after her mother called her. I offered to drop her but she said she could manage on her own.

I was a bit worried about what happened between us as she was my sister’s friend and it could be a little complicated. But the thought of fucking my sister’s friend was making me hard again and I couldn’t stop thinking about the events that happened.

My parents and my sister returned from their trip and I told my sister Darsha that Amritha had come by looking for her to which she replied that she will call her later and went to sleep.

I had texted Amritha and the message had been seen but there was no reply. I was a little bit worried about what had happened but later at night, there was a message from Amritha..

Amritha: Hey, what’s up?

Me: Are you okay?

Amritha: Yeah, I am fine, it’s just my uncle was a little bit sick so my mom had to leave.

Me: Are you alone at the house right now?

Amritha: No, Bruno (her dog) is here with me (laughing emoji).

Me: You know I could be a better company than Bruno.

Amritha: I don’t know, Bruno is quite a charmer.

Me: I am a charmer myself and you know what I can do.

Amritha: You want to come here?

Me: Yeah, I sure as hell want to.

Amritha: But, I called Darsha and she should be here any minute.

sparknotes poetry analysis

Me: Well, I could maybe come after Darsha is asleep.

Amritha: Okay, I’ll text you when Darsha is asleep.

It was almost midnight and I was horny and frustrated and waiting for a text from my sister’s friend and constantly watching my phone. When the clock struck 12:35, a message came from Amritha

Amritha: Darsha is sleeping.

Me: I’ll be right there.

I reached her house and messaged her and she opened the door. She was wearing a blue sleeveless night wear and her white thighs were exposed. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. We closed the door and started to kiss each other like savages. My hand went down to her smooth thighs and I was pressing them.

I opened my sister’s friend’s dress. I was pressing her boobs and biting her nipples and in no time, we both were naked on the couch.

I was kissing Amritha all over her milky white body which had been mesmerizing me from day one. Then I turned her around and started spanking Amritha until her ass got red.

I couldn’t wait anymore so I entered her pussy from behind and she started moaning. I kissed her so that her moaning couldn’t be heard and we were having very rough sex and we were into each other so much that we failed to notice that my sister Darsha had woken up.

I was fucking my sister’s friend when I heard a moan from the direction of the stairs. To my surprise, Darsha was below the stairs, watching us and touching herself! I couldn’t think of anything. My baby sister was touching herself watching her brother and her friend having sex!

I stopped for a moment and Amritha realized what was happening. She covered herself and I also covered myself.

Then my sister Darsha came towards us and stared at me and Amritha and was saying some things to Amritha as how could she betray her like that and all that stuffs. I wasn’t able to move and was thinking that this would be my end when my sister came toward me and said, “She wanted me to fuck her first.”

I didn’t know what to say and before I could react, my sister took my hand away from my dick and started stroking it!

I was afraid and a bit horny at the same time when Amritha started kissing me. Then my dick was doing all the thinking for me. I pulled my sister’s mouth closer to my dick and my sister understood her task and started sucking my dick.

I later found out that Darsha and Amritha were the sluts of the college.

I then started kissing my sis while I started entering my sister’s friend. Darsha started taking her clothes off and then pulled Amritha closer to her pussy. God, that scene of how well Amritha was sucking Darshaa’s pussy while moaning, is still imprinted in my mind.

I started fucking Amritha faster and her moan got louder and that was when Darsha told me, “Won’t you fuck your slutty little sister too?”

I can’t describe how turned on I was and I cummed inside my sister’s friend right away. Then Aritha and Darsha started kissing each other.

This was my first time watching lesbian sex live and in no time, my dick started rising again. The girls were scissoring each other and devouring each other’s bodies like wild cats.

My sister has the biggest ass a man could ever imagine and a B cup breast. I went behind my sister’s ass and started admiring it. I turned her head around and started kissing her. There was a certain pleasure in doing all these with my little sister whom I have watched growing up.

I started spanking her and she started moaning. I placed myself behind her ass cheek and started teasing her while holding her breast from behind.

My sibling was desperate for my cock and was begging me for it. I was so horny at that point that I entered her and started to bang her, pulling her hairs getting faster at each thrust. I didn’t think I could hold myself much longer. Then her pussy started to grip my penis and her moans started getting louder and louder and she came and me as well.

We fucked five times that night and went to sleep cuddling each other. Who would have thought that I would have two beautiful girls all naked beside me and one of them would be my own little sister?

The next time, I will tell you how I fucked my sister in my home while my whole family was around.

Back