• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story The day my dad eat and fucked my mom

How your father fucked your mom

• In Doggy style

Votes: 66 33.8%
  • In ass like a bitch

Votes: 39 20.0%
  • Missionary position

Votes: 33 16.9%
  • Cowboy like godess

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Pussy licking and fucking

Votes: 29 14.9%

• Total voters
Reactions
DF Coins
One night, mom and dad had a fight, suddenly dad slapped mom in angerness. Mom cried and gone to bed. Dad made a immature move by doing that, I felt that he was wrong, so I had told him that it's his fault, and he has to ask sorry, he became angry for a second, but felt regretful, so, I made him go to mom to ask sorry.
He gone to mom in bed and asked sorry, she slapped him a lot, and hugged him crying. It was heartwarming to see them like that, they started talking again normally, but they became more connected. I left the room with some happiness.
During midnight, I heard my mom screaming, I got fear that my dad is beating her. So for rescuing, I gone to their room, only to find out that it is locked, she was screaming, but also gave a slanting weird tone. I was too feared to knock the door, “what if dad is beating her”, “ but dad is not a bad guy”, “maybe he got some ghosts”.
In fear, I used the broken hole down there in the door to see what they are doing.
I still can't forget that scene. Mom was in her bra in the top portion, her blouse was unhooked, her inskirts, down saree was till there, dad was full naked, he was nutting mom from behind, she was smiling!!(but was giving weird screaming noises)
I couldn't believe my eyes, I gone to my room again, I couldn't sleep, my hands became too cold in dearness .
After some time, suddenly it became dead silent. I again gone to see what happened, I should'nt have gone there, but my annoying mind made me do so.
Dad was standing in bed, mom was fully naked, and she was below him, doing….., aaaah I can't even tell that.

AQ50.jpg

She was sucking off his genital part like some sort of ice cream, it was too awkward to watch. In public, my mom doesn't even touches dad's hand. So it was a general shock for me.
I didn't watch that even for few seconds.
Within a month, one day suddenly one day my mom got unconscious, and had a vomit. My granny was happy, and didn't let my mom do abortion.
I got a baby sister.

AQ55.jpg

One night, mom and dad had a fight, suddenly dad slapped mom in angerness. Mom cried and gone to bed. Dad made a immature move by doing that, I felt that he was wrong, so I had told him that it's his fault, and he has to ask sorry, he became angry for a second, but felt regretful, so, I made him go to mom to ask sorry.
He gone to mom in bed and asked sorry, she slapped him a lot, and hugged him crying. It was heartwarming to see them like that, they started talking again normally, but they became more connected. I left the room with some happiness.
During midnight, I heard my mom screaming, I got fear that my dad is beating her. So for rescuing, I gone to their room, only to find out that it is locked, she was screaming, but also gave a slanting weird tone. I was too feared to knock the door, “what if dad is beating her”, “ but dad is not a bad guy”, “maybe he got some ghosts”.
In fear, I used the broken hole down there in the door to see what they are doing.
I still can't forget that scene. Mom was in her bra in the top portion, her blouse was unhooked, her inskirts, down saree was till there, dad was full naked, he was nutting mom from behind, she was smiling!!(but was giving weird screaming noises)
I couldn't believe my eyes, I gone to my room again, I couldn't sleep, my hands became too cold in dearness .
After some time, suddenly it became dead silent. I again gone to see what happened, I should'nt have gone there, but my annoying mind made me do so.
Dad was standing in bed, mom was fully naked, and she was below him, doing….., aaaah I can't even tell that.

AQ50.jpg

She was sucking off his genital part like some sort of ice cream, it was too awkward to watch. In public, my mom doesn't even touches dad's hand. So it was a general shock for me.
Within a month, one day suddenly one day my mom got unconscious, and had a vomit. My granny was happy, and didn't let my mom do abortion.
I got a baby sister.

AQ55.jpg
Excellent story telling bro but can do some type of story with mom and son in different version bro

AQ50.jpg

I got a baby sister.

AQ55.jpg
Good going bro

AQ50.jpg

I got a baby sister.

AQ55.jpg
Amazing story

AQ50.jpg

I got a baby sister.

AQ55.jpg
Please make story shraddha kapoor as a Shemale and she's fuck Alia, Kriti, Yami or Sara Ali Khan, ya a guy

AQ50.jpg

I got a baby sister.

AQ55.jpg
Hot story
Please upload pics again

Back