• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story THE MILF HUNTER

CHAPTER-1
Year 2023

[I'm Vijay I am a 20 year old guy who just finished college and looking for a job.
I am an orphan who was raised in an orphanage.
I got to know about a job vacancy for an accountant for a rich Businesswoman.

So I reached the mentioned Address for Interview where I see a big beach faced Bungalow.]

Vijay: Oh my God This House is Huge...!!! I must definitely get this job.

[I walked in the room Where I saw a room full of candidates...]

Vijay: Ohh Fuck...

[But I confidently attended the Interview..
The result was announced on spot and I got selected...

Everyone left and I for the first Time saw her...
The CEO of METASIS SOFTWARE DESIGNS Ramya walking down the stairs towards me in a Sleeveless White Saree]

[I got the Personal Assistant and the Accountant job. We both discussed about the Salary details and Place of Stay..
I was offered a 24LPA Package and she also Insisted me to stay with her in the same house for 24/7
I was so happy... She was all alone in the house only with the company of her maid Savita]

[It's Time to talk about these two bitches
Ramya was a 40 year old Widow Woman.. Her MILKY BUSTY body with sizes 36-29-38 will make any boy to cum within minutes..
Savita was a 39 year old unmarried woman.. I can't take my eyes of her DUSKY BUSTY body with sizes 38-28-36
Savita was not just a maid she was Ramya's close friend]

[She Introduced me to her and they were talking about me but my mind got distracted and I was Imagining how it will be to have these two bitches in the same bed before me..]

[Then she showed my room and asked me to freshen up myself and join for breakfast..
I was in the shower stroking my 8 INCH black dick by thinking about those two milfs..
I Joined them for breakfast...
we talked for some time After hearing about my orphan thing Ramya got pity and told that we are your family from now and hugged me I could feel her breast were pressed against my made and made me horny..
Then Ramya got a an important call and she left the place So it was me and savita.. She insisted me to call her by name and she was kinda flirty towards me...]

[After breakfast I went to my room After some time I came down and she was cleaning the house and was hot as hell
After seeing me she adjusted the saree only to show her sweaty navel and boobs...]

[I sat in the sofa and watched her making the moves and when she was in the kitchen and went near her and slightly had my hand over her ass but suddenly Ramya came and I had to drop it]

[The the day went by and it was almost 11PM... I could not sleep.. All I could think was about Savita's Ass...
So I Decided to go to her room When I was there she was not there... She was not there and I checked the room The saree she worn today was in the bathroom and I found her dirty panties and Bra she worn today... I took and sniffed it and my cock became even more bigger and hornier... She also had a lot of costly lingerie in her wardrobe]

[When I came out I saw her entering Ramya's room so I went and stood near the window and watched They both started to kiss and was removing each others lingerie...They were having a lesbian sex...]

-TO BE CONTINUED
-BY KANG.JSON

CHAPTER-1
Year 2023

[I'm Vijay I am a 20 year old guy who just finished college and looking for a job.

So I reached the mentioned Address for Interview where I see a big beach faced Bungalow.]

The CEO of METASIS SOFTWARE DESIGNS Ramya walking down the stairs towards me in a Sleeveless White Saree]

[I got the Personal Assistant and the Accountant job. We both discussed about the Salary details and Place of Stay..
I was offered a 24LPA Package and she also Insisted me to stay with her in the same house for 24/7
I was so happy... She was all alone in the house only with the company of her maid Savita]

Ramya was a 40 year old Widow Woman.. Her MILKY BUSTY body with sizes 36-29-38 will make any boy to cum within minutes..
Savita was a 39 year old unmarried woman.. I can't take my eyes of her DUSKY BUSTY body with sizes 38-28-36

[She Introduced me to her and they were talking about me but my mind got distracted and I was Imagining how it will be to have these two bitches in the same bed before me..]

[Then she showed my room and asked me to freshen up myself and join for breakfast..
I was in the shower stroking my 8 INCH black dick by thinking about those two milfs..
we talked for some time After hearing about my orphan thing Ramya got pity and told that we are your family from now and hugged me I could feel her breast were pressed against my made and made me horny..
Then Ramya got a an important call and she left the place So it was me and savita.. She insisted me to call her by name and she was kinda flirty towards me...]

[After breakfast I went to my room After some time I came down and she was cleaning the house and was hot as hell
After seeing me she adjusted the saree only to show her sweaty navel and boobs...]

[I sat in the sofa and watched her making the moves and when she was in the kitchen and went near her and slightly had my hand over her ass but suddenly Ramya came and I had to drop it]

[The the day went by and it was almost 11PM... I could not sleep.. All I could think was about Savita's Ass...
So I Decided to go to her room When I was there she was not there... She was not there and I checked the room The saree she worn today was in the bathroom and I found her dirty panties and Bra she worn today... I took and sniffed it and my cock became even more bigger and hornier... She also had a lot of costly lingerie in her wardrobe]

[When I came out I saw her entering Ramya's room so I went and stood near the window and watched They both started to kiss and was removing each others lingerie...They were having a lesbian sex...]

-TO BE CONTINUED
-BY KANG.JSON
Nice start bro

CHAPTER-1
Year 2023

-TO BE CONTINUED
-BY KANG.JSON
Good start bro

Looking forward for the next course of action and updates

CHAPTER-2 The LESBIAN Session

[I Could not believe my own eyes it was the first time i was seeing a lesbian sex..
I could not control myself and started to masturbate outside her room seeing what was happening]

[It was around 11:30PM First uu rendu perum bra panty laam kalatti full nude aa aagitanga... Approm rendu perum sema passionate aa maari maari kiss pannanga same time avanga kai innorthi soothaiyum molaiyayum nondi kittu irunthuchi... Savita ramya va bed la thalli ava molaiya oru kaila amukki vilayadikitte keela ava pundai ku naaku poda start panna... Oru viral la ulla vittu aati nakka ramya sogathula thudichittu iruntha.. approm rendu viral la full force la vittu aata ramya antha bed fulla naniyira alavu squirt panna...]

[Approm ramya elunthu athe maari avalukku padukka vachi nakku potta... Ramya vida Savita koodhi sema sensitive pola ava orgasm la thudichittu iruntha...ava koodiya kiss panni sappi oru vali aakitta ramya... Approm pakkathula oru shelf la irunthu oru dildo onna eduthu ramya maatna...
Savita odane keela mutti pottu antha strap on a sappi edutha.. approm bed la doggy style la sootha thooki kaati padutha... ]

[Ramya savita pundaila echi ya thadavi ore sorugu soruvi kutha aarambicha... savita mudiya kotha pudichikittu pinnadi irunthu sema kuthu kuthuna ramya... Savita vum kannu soruga ol vaangittu iruntha... approm savita strap on a vaangi maatikitu padukka ramya ava mela eri cowgirl position la ol vaanguna... Ippdiye maari maari ol vangittu irunthanga rendu perum...approma strap on aa kalatti vechittu rendu perum scissoring pannanga....]

[Rendu perum avanga koodhi ya orasa rendu perum sogathula antha room ee alarra maari kathunanga appdiye rendu perum onna kanji adichi tired la katti pidichi kiss adichi kitu appdiye bed la paduthanga...appo time 1AM Summa onra mani neram rendu gaaji thevdiyalunga lum onna ol pottu irunkalunga... appdiye katti pudichi kittu rendu perum pesa aarmbichanga..]

Ramya: Hey Savita inniku rombha sooper aa panna di...

Savita: Neeyum sooper a panna naaka vechi etho puthu trick uu aa sorgame therinjithu di kannula... Seri approm antha puthu paiyan eppdi di nammala poduvana avanukku kunji eppdi irukum nu nenaikira...

[Enna pathi pesa start panna odane naan kushi aagiten...]
Ramya: [Savita molai ya pesenji kitte...] Summa solla kooda thu di eppdiyo 7.5 8 inch ku nalla karppu irumbu rod aa valathu vachi irukan di avan...kaalaila avan kulikka pona appo avan bathroom la etti paathen...appove echi ooruchi paatha appo...

Savita: Ithukku munnadi vanthavan laam 3 inch kutti kunjangala irunthanunga ivan paakavum nalla irukan 8 inch vera aiyo enakku ippove atha taste pannanum nu thonuthe....

Ramya: Nee first try pannu di naan avannaye enna try panna vaikiren...

[Odane ulla poi rendu mundaigalayum pottu okkanum nu irunthen ramya sonnathuku approm than mudivu pannen...
First Savita va nammale seduce panni easy ya potrunum...
Aana ramya va aasa kaati mood ethi fulla avala aambala pooluku enga vechi avalaye vekkatha vittu kekka vechi than podanum nu mudivu pannen...]

[Athuku approm konja neram eppdilam en kooda paduthu anubavikanum nu rendu perum pesittu irunthanga...Appo time 1:30 aachu]

Savita:Seri di enakku thookam varuthu naan en room poren...
[Ava kelambi ava room ku pona naan en room la poi paduthen...
Aana thookam varala oru 2'o clock irukkum Naan poi SAVITA ROOM kathava thattinen...]

-TO BE CONTINUED
-BY KANG.JSON

CHAPTER-3 Savita
[It was around 2 am in the Morning and Savita opened the door and she was surprised to see me at her door...

She was wearing a Transparent red Robe which showed almost her entire body and I couldn't take my eyes of those BIG BOOBS of hers]

Savita: Enna vijay intha nerathula enna aachu...
Me: Illa aunty room la fan illa AC work aagala (It was working Perfectly...😉) Thookam varala athaan....
Savita: Athukku enna pa en kooda vanthu padu pa...

[She called me inside her room with a lust filled eyes...I know she was desperate to taste my cock and when she got this chance, she didn't hesitate to miss it...]

Savita: It's a big bed we both can sleep in it comfortably....Utkaru vijay itho varen...

[She went to the Restroom... Suddenly my instincts worked and I took the water bottle and poured the water in almost half of the bed and made it wet When she returned...]

Vijay: Sorry aunty thani kudikum pothu kottiduchu...Naan venum na sofa la paduthukiren...

[She understood that I did it on purpose and with a naughty smile on her face....]

Savita: Onnum paravala namma rendu perum konjam close aa paduthukalam vaa...

[I coudn't beleive myself what was happening... just 24 hrs ago I was sleeping in a cheap rented mansion without even having a bed... but now I was in rich palace with a sexy bhabhi right next to me who was so eager to have my bbc...
We both were sleeping so close to each other as there was only that much space left in the bed...My cock was hitting her ass... I could feel her soft ass over my cock and within an instant it was rock hard...I Slowly statred rubbing my cock over her ass... Savita started moaning and I slowly moved my hands over her boobs...]

[I slowly slid my hands into her robe and I pressed her big milky jugs with my hands...she was enjoying all of it and she responded for the first time....]

Savita: Mmmmhhmm.... Oohhh.. Vijay enna da panra.....

[I slipped my hands into her Panties and touched her pussy for the first time and it was already dripping wet.... I kissed her in the neck while fingering her pussy...she was moaning like anything and was giving me a handjob....I Turned her around and removed her robe and we both became nude...]

[Bed uu melaye avala mutti poda vechi ava thala mudiya kotha puduchi ava vaayilaye en poola sorugunen.... Avalum echi vadiya vadiya en poola sappu sappu nu chappi edutha...appdiye sorgathula irukka maari irunthuchu...Konjam keela kottaiya sappi edutha approm poola sappi edukka oru 15 mins appdiye bayangarama panna... Apdiye en soodana kanji ya ava vaayilaye vitten....]

[Approm avala bed la padukka vachi ava clean shave panna pussy ya nalla nakki eduthen... Summa rendu viral la soruguna odane ava kannu soruga paduthu monangittu iruntha... ava sogathula kathunathu antha room full alarichi.. Naakaiyum viralaiyum vechi avalukku suma sorgathaiye kaamichi avalukku thanni vara vechen...]

[Ava eera pussy en poolukaga eengi poi irunthuchu naan ulla vidama mela vechi thechi avala innum eenga vechen...]

Savita: Aahhhnnn vijay ஏன்டா இப்படி ஏங்க வைக்குர.உள்ள விட்டு அடிக்க ஆரம்பீடா

Vijay: நான் : நா உள்ள விட்டு அடிக்கனும்னா. நா சொல்றா மதிரி நீ சொல்லனும்.

Savita : என்னட சொல்லனும்.

Vijay : மாமா உங்க பூள எண் புண்டைக்குள்ள விட்டு என்னை ஓளுங்க மாமா னு சொல்லு.

Savita : பிளிஸ் Vijay .உள்ள விடுடா.

Vijay : நா சொன்னதை நீ சொன்னாதான் உள்ள விடுவன்.

Savita : மாமாமாமா ப்ளிஸ். உங்க கடப்பாரை சுண்ணிய எண் புண்டைக்குள்ள விட்டு என்னைய ஓளுங்க மாமாமாமாமாமா.

[Approm appdiye ava pussy la en poola first time erakki kutha start pannen... ]

Savita: Aahhhaaannn appdithan da nalla kuthu da..... aaahhh

[Ava alaral sound antha room full a kettuchu...ava molai kulunga ava bed la kedakka naan ava kudhi la en poola sorugi kuthithu irunthen...konja neram kalichi avala thiruppi bed la mutti poda vechi pinnadi irunthu doggy style la sorugunen...Aahh enna sogam da...Ava mudiya pudichikittu appdiye pinnadi irunthu ava pundai la ethi adichen....]

[Approm naan bed la paduthu kittu en mela eri matta uricha munda....Cowgirl position la en mela kudhichi kudhichi ol vaanguna... Keela irunthu full force la ethi adichen...
நான் என்னொட கை இரண்டையும்.ஆடிக்கிட்டு இருந்த Savita oda மாங்கனியை கசக்க தொடங்கினேன்.
Avalukku athukulla moonavathu vaati thanni vanthuduchu....]

image.png

[Kadasiya avala keela mutti poda vechu En kanji mothama ava molai layum vaailayum adichi oothinen...atha fulla oru drop waste pannama nakki kudicha....Appdiye rendu perum bed la ssanji paduthom....Appo time 3:30am...]

[Appdiye avala kiss adichi kittu molai ya pesenji velayadikittu irunthen...Athukkula en thambi marubadiyum elunthutan]

Vijay: Ennadi Savi innoru round uu polama [nu en thambi ya uruvu kitte ketten... ]
Savita: Aiyayo aala vidra dei ithukku mela en pundai thaangathu...

[But athukku approm rendu round uu fulla avala senji kaalaila 6:30 ku rendu perum thoogunome...]

-TO BE CONTINUED
-BY KANG.JSON

Last edited:
Back