• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nayanthara
ia_100000002.jpg
ia_100000687.jpg
ia_100000688.jpg
ia_100000690.jpg
ia_100000691.jpg
ia_100000692.jpg
ia_100000693.jpg
ia_100000694.jpg
ia_100000695.jpg
ia_100000696.jpg
ia_100000697.jpg
ia_100000698.jpg
ia_100000700.jpg
ia_100000701.jpg
ia_100000702.jpg
ia_100000703.jpg
ia_100000706.jpg

Lol.. finally I won't have to scroll down a shitty thread ???
Yeah right, stop scrolling the shitty thread which you started to beg for shradha kapoor fakes...really an moron u are ? ? ? ?
btw please stop viewing THIS SHITTY THREAD and what im posting dude ????????

Not viewing man ...chill...Just reading your reply... Lol you have high hopes that people view your fakes... or shall I call them crap?.. ??? ??
The reaction I receive for my CRAPS sets the standard of my thread ? ? ? ? . Well you can feel free to call them whatever you want.

Yeah right, stop scrolling the shitty thread which you started to beg for shradha kapoor fakes...really an moron u are ? ? ? ?
btw please stop viewing THIS SHITTY THREAD and what im posting dude ????????
I like what I read.. How do you create such crap by the way?... Some special shitty skills or you are born with this fucked up talent ??

PS: It will be 'a moron' NOT 'an moron'..better take some English lesson

I like what I read.. How do you create such crap by the way?... Some special shitty skills or you are born with this fucked up talent ??

PS: It will be 'a moron' NOT 'an moron'..better take some English lesson
Such a fucking looser. Anyway you can go and beg other fakers for your fakes. I'm not gonna waste my time with you. Got more craps to create though. BYE BYE FUCKER

Actually he is speaking truth. Not all of your edits are 100% perfect. Even if it is hard to believe for u, that's the truth. Trisha, sridevi vijaykumar, Nayantara and Regina too, in these series there are some pictures, where they don't even resemble them. The nose shadows are weird and forehead contour is not blended, jawlines are sometimes messed up, lighting is artificial in some. There is a reason it is called 'artificial' intelligence. No doubt your deepfakes were top notch. That doesn't mean ppl should accept your all your work even if it has flaws . As a creator, you should be open to suggestions and constructive critisism. Most of the creators get offended when we point out their weaknesses and start picking up our weaknesses in return. Yeah, I accept that. But the point here is, are u accepting your weaknesses. Not many of your admirers are vocal. That's why you are not recieving any negative feedback. But your work has some flaws. That's the truth even if it angers you

Its funny when you talk about perfection to me

Actually he is speaking truth. Not all of your edits are 100% perfect. Even if it is hard to believe for u, that's the truth. Trisha, sridevi vijaykumar, Nayantara and Regina too, in these series there are some pictures, where they don't even resemble them. The nose shadows are weird and forehead contour is not blended, jawlines are sometimes messed up, lighting is artificial in some. There is a reason it is called 'artificial' intelligence. No doubt your deepfakes were top notch. That doesn't mean ppl should accept your all your work even if it has flaws . As a creator, you should be open to suggestions and constructive critisism. Most of the creators get offended when we point out their weaknesses and start picking up our weaknesses in return. Yeah, I accept that. But the point here is, are u accepting your weaknesses. Not many of your admirers are vocal. That's why you are not recieving any negative feedback. But your work has some flaws. That's the truth even if it angers you
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back