• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress Trisha nude fucking fakes

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu
TRISHA BIKINI SERIES

Trisha signed a new film recently the director of the film wanted to shoot a bikini song with trisha, she agreed. But the camera man was hesitant. She told the director that trisha was old and she would not look nice in a bikini so they spoke and gave her a swimsuit instead. Trisha wanted to show what real sexiness was so
On the day of shoot came the song was on a pool. She was sitting in a pool. Her boobs wer completely out and the cameraman was complletely out

Cameraman: what the fuck man look at her boobs. Shh I can't believe she is 37 yrs
Director: didn't I tell u ok now go ahead and shoot
Cameraman : I cant those boobs have hornied im gonna cum u take care of me I cant control
Director: Even I cant am I not standing

Trisha: Shall we go for the shot its time I have to go for another shoot

9Oxc5j.jpg

Director; gaya
The shoot went on director

Director:Ya trisha now get out of the pool and walk out
Add more spice raise ur armpits

9OxmBR.jpg

Director: Add more spice to the song trisha
Common audience need to get horny
Show them your pussy

Trisha: Ahhh what the fuck did u just say idiot

9Ox1sp.jpg

Director: No no show them ur panties panties

Director: Common trisha dance faster show some horny expressions while dancing cummon

9OxWyZ.jpg
9OxYf6.jpg

Trisha started to dance so sexily that the entire unit just cum.
The cameraman just cummed in his pants

Trisha:Why am I getting a heavy cum smell
Director : The entire united has cummed trisha

Trisha: aww wish I was the old trisha I would have fucked every guy here

9Ox2y7.jpg

Cameraman : pls fuck me trisha
Trisha: sry sir I think u said I was old sir. Why do u need a old MILF to fuck u. Fuck a young girl sir

Cameraman: shit
Director: lol u need it. Ok trisha change ur customer we are off to another song shoot
Trisha: What's the costume
Director : wear a saree until ur waist and just a top with sleeveless

Trisha: You are one the naughtiest directors ive ever seen

And that was pack up and they went for the next song shoot..
Whoever made this a talented photo editor. Keep posting semi nude edits ????

One day trisha met sam near her shooting. Trisha stared at samantha for a long time and afterwards trisha asked samantha
Trisha : how does chat fuck u babe
Sam: why
Trisha: Well looking u don't have big boobs at all look is he satisfied. He should have married me to know the real bitchs taste.
Sam: ahh you slut, you fuck the entire industry and now u wanna fuck me husband too. Come with me ill show u who am I

They both rushed to a room and samantha opened up and showed her boobs trisha loved it at sight and started squeezing it. Samantha got fed and moody and know asked trisha to fuck. And after that they started fucking each other

9iv53k.jpg
Super seen thala seema mood yaethum seen.

One day trisha met sam near her shooting. Trisha stared at samantha for a long time and afterwards trisha asked samantha
Trisha: Well looking u don't have big boobs at all look is he satisfied. He should have married me to know the real bitchs taste.
Sam: ahh you slut, you fuck the entire industry and now u wanna fuck me husband too. Come with me ill show u who am I

They both rushed to a room and samantha opened up and showed her boobs trisha loved it at sight and started squeezing it. Samantha got fed and moody and know asked trisha to fuck. And after that they started fucking each other

9iv53k.jpg
Super seen thala seema mood yaethum seen.
Ok guys im giving u an option answer me 2 questions

What size of cocks do u think trisha can fuck in real life

At 37 what size can make her feel pain in her pussy again as once she lost virginity

Answer the size
Ill do fakes with that size cock and fuck her.. Ok ??
Enna oru 7or8 inch varaikum ava edupa thala

9iv53k.jpg
Trisha actually planned this sex with samantha. Samantha doesn't fuck girls she is not lesbo bt straight.trisha wanted to fuck samantha from the day she saw samantha in a bikini in anjaan . she waited for so long
Now she came to know that if u anger samantha she would do anything so she intentional angered her and they started having sex

Trisha bought a dildo ready and prepared. Usually sam fucks cocks around 6 inches. Trisha knew this so she bought a 6.5 inch dildo just to fuck her.. When she let her dildo in samantha had a little bit nervous feeling and then trisha let other side in her pussy too..
They started to fuck her and in the end she made samantha cum

Samantha first time fucked a girl that was trisha

Ahh

9O6Bch.jpg

TRISHA BIKINI SERIES

Trisha signed a new film recently the director of the film wanted to shoot a bikini song with trisha, she agreed. But the camera man was hesitant. She told the director that trisha was old and she would not look nice in a bikini so they spoke and gave her a swimsuit instead. Trisha wanted to show what real sexiness was so
On the day of shoot came the song was on a pool. She was sitting in a pool. Her boobs wer completely out and the cameraman was complletely out

Cameraman: what the fuck man look at her boobs. Shh I can't believe she is 37 yrs
Director: didn't I tell u ok now go ahead and shoot
Cameraman : I cant those boobs have hornied im gonna cum u take care of me I cant control
Director: Even I cant am I not standing

Trisha: Shall we go for the shot its time I have to go for another shoot

9Oxc5j.jpg

Director; gaya
The shoot went on director

Director:Ya trisha now get out of the pool and walk out
Add more spice raise ur armpits

9OxmBR.jpg

Director: Add more spice to the song trisha
Common audience need to get horny
Show them your pussy

Trisha: Ahhh what the fuck did u just say idiot

9Ox1sp.jpg

Director: No no show them ur panties panties

Director: Common trisha dance faster show some horny expressions while dancing cummon

9OxWyZ.jpg
9OxYf6.jpg

Trisha started to dance so sexily that the entire unit just cum.
The cameraman just cummed in his pants

Trisha:Why am I getting a heavy cum smell
Director : The entire united has cummed trisha

Trisha: aww wish I was the old trisha I would have fucked every guy here

9Ox2y7.jpg

Cameraman : pls fuck me trisha
Trisha: sry sir I think u said I was old sir. Why do u need a old MILF to fuck u. Fuck a young girl sir

Cameraman: shit
Director: lol u need it. Ok trisha change ur customer we are off to another song shoot
Trisha: What's the costume
Director : wear a saree until ur waist and just a top with sleeveless

Trisha: You are one the naughtiest directors ive ever seen

And that was pack up and they went for the next song shoot..
Mindblowing!!!!!!!!
Trisha s face on Priyamanis body
Gr8 job done.
My request is to try some AI.
Thanx in advance

Back