• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress Trisha nude fucking fakes

LEAKED

This black guy took a selfie separately with trisha. She told him not to post this. But after she went he in some mood posted it in social media. Trisha is busy with other guy in the bed,taking selfie. She doesn't no this happened .. She is going to get crazy if she knows. She is just discussing how to fuck and she doesn't want a double penetrations today, as she hasn't fucked for a long period. Anyways we got that selfie here is it.. Enjoy.Keep waiting for the series in few days and there will be leaks ??

MOMENTS BEFORE DESTRUCTION

9ZNAgo.jpg
LEAKED

2 MORE.SELFIE OF TRISHA LEAKED..
DONT KNOW HOW THESE SELFIES LEAKED.
BUT NOW IT IS ON THE INTERNET

FUCKING BITCH SHE IS THINKING OF A NICE TIME

BUT IT IS GOING TO TURN A HELL NIGHT FOR THE BITCH

9qlT1Z.jpg
9qlZB6.jpg

LEAKED

2 MORE.SELFIE OF TRISHA LEAKED..
DONT KNOW HOW THESE SELFIES LEAKED.
BUT NOW IT IS ON THE INTERNET

FUCKING BITCH SHE IS THINKING OF A NICE TIME

BUT IT IS GOING TO TURN A HELL NIGHT FOR THE BITCH

9qlT1Z.jpg
9qlZB6.jpg
Ssssss.....mmmm...oooooo.....uffffff.....sekka seen thala ivala kandapadi ookanum

Trisha wakes up early in the morning with deep and sad thoughts
Its been years since trisha fucked guys. Nowdays her market is out. Once upon a time people used to flow from the industry just to fuck her. Now a days no one comes to her.. They think she is old.
Even yesterday her movie released and it became a disaster. She wants more opportunity but without fucking no one will give chance here.
She is the same whore who used to fuck cocks frequently before
Though trisha has fucked many guys in the industry she hasnt fucked any black cocks no double penetration no anal till date.. She wants all these but what to people think she is old and refused to fuck here
Guys do u think trisha is old and cant fuck guys now !?

9Ppwke.jpg

Throwback
There is no theory that trisha fucks all guys she sees.. No thats wrong trisha is not a road side bitch to fuck all guys.. Even in film chances she doesnt fuck everyone she fucks only few guys mostly small time producers dont get to fuck her
Only big producer get to fuck her and if shes in mood
She only gives them options if she is horny she ask them to lick her pussy and boobs.. If not she gives them a handjob or blowjob
In extreme case she fucks few guy back then.
Look at this guy he begged trisha for sex but she just gave him a pussy licking opturtunity

9P1htQ.jpg

One day trisha met sam near her shooting. Trisha stared at samantha for a long time and afterwards trisha asked samantha
Trisha : how does chat fuck u babe
Sam: why
Trisha: Well looking u don't have big boobs at all look is he satisfied. He should have married me to know the real bitchs taste.
Sam: ahh you slut, you fuck the entire industry and now u wanna fuck me husband too. Come with me ill show u who am I

They both rushed to a room and samantha opened up and showed her boobs trisha loved it at sight and started squeezing it. Samantha got fed and moody and know asked trisha to fuck. And after that they started fucking each other

9iv53k.jpg
wow superb

gorgeous trish, wanna lick her p**** as she spreads out like this, also gotta squeeze and suck her b()()bs...

Throwback
There is no theory that trisha fucks all guys she sees.. No thats wrong trisha is not a road side bitch to fuck all guys.. Even in film chances she doesnt fuck everyone she fucks only few guys mostly small time producers dont get to fuck her
Only big producer get to fuck her and if shes in mood
She only gives them options if she is horny she ask them to lick her pussy and boobs.. If not she gives them a handjob or blowjob
In extreme case she fucks few guy back then.
Look at this guy he begged trisha for sex but she just gave him a pussy licking opturtunity

9P1htQ.jpg

supre
Trisha : Come give ne that camera.. Wait let me open my shirt. Now start strocking
Photogrpher : oh trisha why are seducing like this atlest give me a fuck
Trisha: no just strock hard watching me and move away ?
9ssspt.jpg
supremely realistic kudos to darkman for creating

Sorry no response here im trying to hard to do fakes yet very low response so not making lot of fakes..
I think I might close the thread soon
Anyway here are few
Not adding any stories

9aqIrL.jpg
9aqa8W.jpg
9aq4EO.jpg

Sorry no response here im trying to hard to do fakes yet very low response so not making lot of fakes..
I think I might close the thread soon
Anyway here are few
Not adding any stories

9aqIrL.jpg
9aqa8W.jpg
9aq4EO.jpg

Don't even think of closing the thread...
e99a98334ab39ccabcc298e1aabe911f.jpg

Back