• Dear members. Desifakes.com was down due to some server issues. We have migrated the site to a new location and all issues are fixed. If you have any issues with registering or accessing the site, please contact admin@desifakes.com

We should not encourage gangbangs in public page

desifakes

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions

desifakes desifakes - my suggestion is the site should also ban any personal fakes and their requests in open forum. This site is for fantasy entertainment ONLY and the site should not harm any person. It can be misused and distributed without control. Please consider.
personal fakes are already banned in the open forum. If you notice anything just use the report button, I will remove it.

Reactions

That is a good suggestion. Please use report button to report gangbang and extreme violence
I understand about extreme violence fake and it should be banned but a gangbang shouldn’t be banned. “Sometimes actress too needs mutiple cocks to tease the audience”, admin i hope my counter-suggestion will be considered.

Ary

Reactions

I still feel it's good to have sexy gangbangs . Rather than punishing or brutal ones, which we shouldn't encourage.
Yes i agree with just upload photos like
see through clothes & xays fake photos