• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement Why I can not make new threads here?

@desifakes - These rules are wonderful. If we can also block other people from uploading their fakes into our threads like @Vendatta4u has suggested, that would be awesome, otherwise we will be bothering you with Spam Reports all the time.

I am new to the forum, so if this setting already exists please guide.

Thanks.

@desifakes @anju3265
And all moderaters
Please have a look at @Jieolsz content
And please provide him pro faker or exclusive badge as per your choice

• In order to reduce spam and to maintain quality, newly joined members are restricted from making any new threads here.
  • New members can make threads in the New Members section and request admins to move your thread here.
  • Admins will review it and threads with high quality fakes will be moved here.
  • Exclusive fakers will have the right to make new threads here by default.
  • Any suggestions can be posted here.
@desifakes hi admin kindly check my edits and if possible move it to the normal section from new member section

• In order to reduce spam and to maintain quality, newly joined members are restricted from making any new threads here.
  • New members can make threads in the New Members section and request admins to move your thread here.
im new to desifakes so can anyone explain the whole rules , steps to post , and all that stuff to me please @desifakes

I was having profaker and my thread was listed in profaker’s gallery! Suddenly my profaker badge was removed n thread has been moved to new fakers gallery! I don’t know why and what’s happening here in DF! This is so frustrating and demotivating! I have requested for exclusive faker numerous times but none of the mod bothered about it! Now my profaker badge also been removed! May I know why this is happened? Is there any violations? Being active user since 2020 n had participated season 4 contest and having 22k+ reactions and won awards for the same! This is not at all fair n pretty much demotivated!
@anju3265 @Beinghuman @desifakes please resolve this!

Dear Admin @anju3265 @desifakes I messaged and requested to check my thread to move me to profakers badge. Can you please check and let me know.

Thanks

But they are not moving my fakes on pro gallery level 2

Back