• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement Why I can not make new threads here?

desifakes

God Father
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Reactions
DF Coins
  • In order to reduce spam and to maintain quality, newly joined members are restricted from making any new threads here.
  • New members can make threads in the New Members section and request admins to move your thread here.
  • Admins will review it and threads with high quality fakes will be moved here.
  • Exclusive fakers will have the right to make new threads here by default.
  • Any suggestions can be posted here.

• In order to reduce spam and to maintain quality, newly joined members are restricted from making any new threads here.
  • New members can make threads in the New Members section and request admins to move your thread here.
A very good decision. Thanks

And Admin @desifakes
Please dont allow others members to post their fakes in some others thread.

a very good suggestion. Should be easy to implement. Disable upload images button for other posters. Only OP/thread starter can have that button.

And may I suggest to demote some of the threads in this section to beginner level. The fakes are hideous/abominable and the users are there to spam, and the OP panders to the spam.

I feel it is belittling the genuinely good fakers here by keeping those shitty threads in the senior member gallery

Example- Some of the bengali actress threads

And may I suggest to demote some of the threads in this section to beginner level. The fakes are hideous/abominable and the users are there to spam, and the OP panders to the spam.

I feel it is belittling the genuinely good fakers here by keeping those shitty threads in the senior member gallery

Example- Some of the bengali actress threads
please use report button and we move it

Good decision admin.
M New but check my profile and if possible add me. Request you please

Good decision..

I like to start a thread (not with a fake picture) but don't find the option how to start.

Admin can u check my thread Post in thread 'Tamide fakes all actresses' https://desifakes.com/threads/tamide-fakes-all-actresses.12132/post-481834
And I request you to move it

hello gays i want to tell one thing to all of you guys i am making fakes from 1 year on desifakes but here you guys' feedback and comments are not good and not getting like tu i feel like it I don't like my fakes if you all like my fakes then I want more reaction comment otherwise I will retire from desifakes within 2 months that's all I had to say thank you???????????hello gays main aap sab logon ko ek bat batana chahta hun main desifakes pe 1 sal se fakes bana raha hun leken yahan pe aap logon ke reaction aur comments ache nahin aarhe hain aur like bhi nahin mil rahe tu mujhe aisa lagta hai mere fakes aap logon ko ache nahin lag rahe hain aagar mere fakes aap sab ko ache lag rahe hain tu mujhe reaction comments zayda chahye warna main 2 month ke andar desifakes se retire ho jaounga bas itna he kahna tha thank

Back