• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress WORLD_FOR_KATRINA_ANUSHKA_LOVERS

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies

Whose series you wanna see first???

• Kattu baby

Votes: 155 50.8%
  • Anu Bhabhi

Votes: 150 49.2%

• Total voters
9kcvdp.jpg
9kcM3q.jpg

AAJ DHAMAKE HOKE RHEGA
???????????
Anu bhabhi's expression says it all

Many people DM me for other celebs but personally for me Katrina and Anushka are pure example of seduction. Their face is enough to erect any individual. I love Katrina from her struggling days. Always thought to meet her. Billion times imagined her to have great fuck. She is my queen of thoughts tomorrow and always

Many people DM me for other celebs but personally for me Katrina and Anushka are pure example of seduction. Their face is enough to erect any individual. I love Katrina from her struggling days. Always thought to meet her. Billion times imagined her to have great fuck. She is my queen of thoughts tomorrow and always
Nah keep faking anuskha and katrina.
Waiting for some more baby fakes?
First time seeing something like this, really freaking awesome.

Mee too big bro
When her movie 'maine pyaar kyun kiya' was came - I was born
When her movie 'welcome' came I started watching tv movies
And where her sheela ki jawaano came - she was my first favorite celebrities (and my mommy name also same)
And mee too ❤ katrina mam

Yah bro .
Totaly agree with u...

9xuRoL.jpg
9xuMbI.jpg
9xuLNW.jpg

Sorry Everyone .??
DUE TO MY BAD HEALTH.
I AM INACTIVE FROM MANY DAYS.

I WILL TRY TO RECOVER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to PROVIDE YOU ALL GREAT ENTERTAINMENT ?

Get well soon bro!!

Back