• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Now we both were totally hot and needed some action quickly so I got up and pulled her near me and started to kiss her again and then I threw her on the bed and slowly I crawled over and went near her pussy and gave a kiss on her pussy as she left out a soft moan "ahh" and then I slowly took out my tongue and started to lick her pussy while she started to moan I pleasure and I continued to lick her tasty pussy for a while and then I started to increase my speed of licking her pussy and she was in cloud nine enjoying the tongue action while licking her pussy I told "waah saali kya choot hai Teri man karta hai khaa jau isse" and saying this I continued to lick her pussy after twenty mins of licking her pussy my dick could not control anymore and so I quickly got up and spread her legs wide apart as she grabbed my dick and started to massage it with her hands while I crushed her boobs with my hands and slowly I placed my dick near her pussy and started to fuck her pussy while playing with her boobs as she moaned on top of her voice and made me fuck her faster.

After fifteen min we wanted a position change

Soon I laid over the bed and Kiara crawled over me and sat turned around and sat above my dick as I entered her pussy and soon I started to fuck her pussy faster and faster in this position as she kept on moaning and I kept increasing my pace of fucking her and she continued to moan louder "ahahhhh ahhhh ajhhhh fuckkk mere ueahahhb yehahhhh aoiooooo aahhhhh yeannnhhh fucccckkk mee. Faassssttterrr aahhh" and her moans were turning me on even more and I started to fuck her faster and faster as she enjoyed.I was fucking Kiara on her own bed on her anniversary in the absence of her husband oh what a slut she was and what a bastard I was.after five mins I spread her legs even wide so as to move faster and now she started to rub her pussy while I fucked her pussy and this was a big turn on for me as I shouted "saali bhot mazaa araaga hai na chudte huaa ye le ahh" and saying this I continued to fuck her more powerfully for the next 10 mins.

host photos free

Then quickly it was time for another position change and so I threw her on her bed and crawled over her to place a wet kiss on her lips and slowly I parted her legs and lay beside her and I lifted her one leg wide and placed my dick near her pussy and with one push I pushed my entire dick into her pussy and she burst into happiness and moaned out loud in front of my face and this gave me a craze and I again withdrew my dick from her pusst and again with one powerful stroke I pushed my entire dick into her pussy and she continued to seductively moan on my face and I repeated the same thing for a while before said "jaldi jaldi chodo mujhe ab aur raaha nahi jaataa" she was the horniest women ever I met and soon I threw her leg in the bed and crawled down the bed and so I quickly spread her legs wide apart and started to fuck her pussy slowler this time as she enjoyed the erotic moment and I enjoyed her expressions and her lust over me as I continued to ram her pussy for over the next half an hour.

Last edited:
Now I was tired and laid on the bed so quickly she went down the bed and grabbed my dick and started to suck my dick like a lollipop and bobbed her head up and down as I left out soft moans and she continued to suck my dick and lick it like a lollipop she was liking all this and was kissing and licking my dick head after a few mins I held her head and pushed my dick deeper into her mouth and made her deepthroat Mt dick as she gagged but she was enjoying the taste of my divk and so she continued to deepthroat me for a while.After five mins she wanted to try something different do quickly she turned the other way in such a way that she was facing my dick from downwards and moved a little further to grab my dick and slowly she started to suck my dick again in this position but this time she did not use her hands as she was already deepthroating me and choking herself while I started to slap her boobs and pull her nipples above which made it more erotic for us.After 10 more minutes I stood up and quickly she grabbed my dick and again started to give me a blowjob and after five mins I had the wildest orgasm ever and I shot all my load in her mouth and dripped a few on her boobs eh loved it and quickly she took out her tongue and started to lick off every drop of my cum and soon she swallows all the cum and picked up the cum from her boobs and licked it which was a big turn on.

So again without wasting anymore time I laid down on the bed as Kiara crawled over me and slowly I grabbed her and pulled her near me to plant a wet kiss on her lips oh I loved kissing her especially when we were having sex and soon she broke the kiss and positioned her oussy over my dick and sat on my pussy facing me as I started to fuck her pussy I was going faster and faster this time and after 15 mins she started moaning hoarsely "aahhhh ahahhh fuckkkk hu. Yeeeaaahhh ohhhhh I ammmm going to. Cuummmm aaahhh ohhhhhhh aaaahhhh funccckkkk yeahahhh" and so I continued to fuvk her faster so that she could orgasm and within no time we both orgasmed together and she looked completely satisfied and laid over me as I grabbed her boob and started to lick her nipple but after five mins she wanted more but I was in no condition to fuck her so she decided to take the matter in her own hands and soon she sat over me again and started to bounce on my dick she was a true slut who could go to any extent for my dick and she continued to bounce on my dick and gradually she increased her speed of bouncing and everytime my dick thrust jer her boobs jiggled like mad and she continued to fuck me for an hour and while fucking I pulled her hair and asked her "saali thakti nahi hai kya tu ittna chudwa ke bhi" to which she replied "aisi chudai peechle kayi mahino se nahi Hui hai toh bas chodo baat mat karo" and saying this she continued to bounce on her own it was a great scene as I was fucking her on a bed on her own anniversary in a candle light romantic atmosphere as after 20 mins I shot yet another load in her pussy and now she was completely satisfied.

After 30 mins we both were tired and took some rest and after some time we both got up and Kiara turned around to me and said "arre tumhara ek surprise toh reh hi gya" I was confused and asked her "ab kya surprise hai meri jaan?" And saying this I pulled her very close and we both started to rub our noses together and soon she opened a drawer near her and took out an envelope and as I was about to kiss her she placed the envelope between our lips and pointed towards the envelope and said "ye lo tumhara surprise kholke dekhlo" I grabbed the envelope and kissed her and soon I opened the envelope while she was till standing close to me so quickly I opened the envelope and I was shocked to see what was inside it.They were tickets for Maldives with my name .I was surprised and asked her "ye kya hai" she winked at me and said "ye tumhari aur meri Maldives ki ticket hai kal hum dono Maldives jaare hai pure 10 din ke liye sirf tum aur mai " I got so happy and pulled her even closer and we both started fto kiss like mad animals we both were kissing each other erotically and soon I pushed her on the bed and load beside her and again started to kiss her and we both slept like that that night.

Last edited:
So again without wasting anymore time I laid down on the bed as Kiara crawled over me and slowly I grabbed her and pulled her near me to plant a wet kiss on her lips oh I loved kissing her especially when we were having sex and soon she broke the kiss and positioned her oussy over my dick and sat on my pussy facing me as I started to fuck her pussy I was going faster and faster this time and after 15 mins she started moaning hoarsely "aahhhh ahahhh fuckkkk hu. Yeeeaaahhh ohhhhh I ammmm going to. Cuummmm aaahhh ohhhhhhh aaaahhhh funccckkkk yeahahhh" and so I continued to fuvk her faster so that she could orgasm and within no time we both orgasmed together and she looked completely satisfied and laid over me as I grabbed her boob and started to lick her nipple but after five mins she wanted more but I was in no condition to fuck her so she decided to take the matter in her own hands and soon she sat over me again and started to bounce on my dick she was a true slut who could go to any extent for my dick and she continued to bounce on my dick and gradually she increased her speed of bouncing and everytime my dick thrust jer her boobs jiggled like mad and she continued to fuck me for an hour and while fucking I pulled her hair and asked her "saali thakti nahi hai kya tu ittna chudwa ke bhi" to which she replied "aisi chudai peechle kayi mahino se nahi Hui hai toh bas chodo baat mat karo" and saying this she continued to bounce on her own it was a great scene as I was fucking her on a bed on her own anniversary in a candle light romantic atmosphere as after 20 mins I shot yet another load in her pussy and now she was completely satisfied.

After 30 mins we both were tired and took some rest and after some time we both got up and Kiara turned around to me and said "arre tumhara ek surprise toh reh hi gya" I was confused and asked her "ab kya surprise hai meri jaan?" And saying this I pulled her very close and we both started to rub our noses together and soon she opened a drawer near her and took out an envelope and as I was about to kiss her she placed the envelope between our lips and pointed towards the envelope and said "ye lo tumhara surprise kholke dekhlo" I grabbed the envelope and kissed her and soon I opened the envelope while she was till standing close to me so quickly I opened the envelope and I was shocked to see what was inside it.They were tickets for Maldives with my name .I was surprised and asked her "ye kya hai" she winked at me and said "ye tumhari aur meri Maldives ki ticket hai kal hum dono Maldives jaare hai pure 10 din ke liye sirf tum aur mai " I got so happy and pulled her even closer and we both started fto kiss like mad animals we both were kissing each other erotically and soon I pushed her on the bed and load beside her and again started to kiss her and we both slept like that that night.

Great update bro 👌👌👌😍😍

Reactions: Mc
Back