• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
I think u should try someone like
For moms
Kajol, malika arora, tabu or nithya menon
Chachi
huma ,anushka shetty, sonakshi
Bhabhi
Kiara ,Kriti or anushka

Janhavi should get some younger character like sister or daughter of chachi

My request is to keep the main character who fucks everyone to be siddharth if possible

KIARA WITH FAN

Hi,guys I am Raju a 25 year old unemployed man.The biggest achievement of my life is that I have fucked two bollywood sluts in my life and that to Two of the hottest and sexiest sluts of Bollywood Kiara Advani And Deepika Padukone and another of my flex is that I am still in touch with Kiara advani and still I sexchat with her.

It was a Thursday morning,6 of February when I recieved a message on WhatsApp from Kiara it was a video clip which showed her completely naked fingering her pussy and a few of her private photoshoots in which she was wearing the hottest and most seductive clothes,once I saw all these,this gave me an instant erection.

After five mins while I was just about to start masturbating I recieved a call from Kiara and quickly I answered the call and she began to speak "kaisa laga tumhe surprise,ye toh bas shuruat hai tumhe isse bada surprise toh kal milega toh kal raat mai 7 baje mere Ghar pe rehna samjhe" and saying this she cut the call while I was super excited and pumped up for tomorrow and quickly I went to sleep that night and it was the next day very soon and it was the 7 of Feb .I was very much excited and anxious about what was going to happen tonight and in this thought it was around 6 already and I recieved another message from Kiara asking me whether I was ready or not and with this message I quickly went into my room and changed into a suit as I was unable to think of anything else and soon it was seven and I was standing at her door and I rang the door bell and she opened the door all naked and I was shocked looking at her she was looking so sexy with her boobs and pussy all waiting for me and for the next 5 mins I kept looking at her and she quickly grabbed me and pulled me in and shut the door behind and now I regained my senses and quickly I grabbed her hips and pulled her near me and started to kiss her wildly and even she started to respond and we both were kissing wildly and after 10 mins I placed my hand on her boob and soon she broke off the kiss and stepped back and said "ruko abhi sabar karo thoda" and saying this she winked at me and said "jaldi room me jao waha tumhare kapde pade hue hai woh tumhara dress code hai jao jaldi pehen ke aao" she had decorated her whole house with flowers and candle making it a perfect mood for a candle light dinner and quickly I went into the room and I was a bit confused as there were no clothes anywhere I searched here and there and there were no clothes and I understood what she meant It Was A Naked Candle Light Dinner Date and soon I threw off my clothes and went totally naked and walked out naked and Kiara was seated on her dining table completely naked with candle around the table and room and she gave me a smile and asked me to sit and quickly I went near the table and sat opposite her facing her and all the while I was looking at her cute shaven pussy.

We both then started to have out dinner while we exchanged looks and eagerness to fuck each other as soon as possible while having a bite of my meal my eyes out of nowhere again went to her pussy and I went wild I quickly got up and pulled her chair near me and made her sit beside me and without wasting a second I took another bite and this time I took the bite and rubbed it over her pussy a few times and then ate it lovingly as she shyed away and again I continued to stare at her pussy as she murmured "bas kuch der aor sabr karlo" and saying this we both continued to eat our meal and after 30 mins we both finally completed our meal and soon I took the plates from her and kept them aside and we both stood up and now I could not control anymore and soon I grabbed her hips and pulled her near me and I started to kiss her and slowly inserted my tongue into her mouth and even she started to kiss me back and we continued to kiss for a while.

After five mins I broke the kiss and I placed my hands on her boobs and started to play with her boobs while she started to lick my lips with her tongue and lick my cheeks as I continued to grope her boobs with my hands and then quickly I threw her on the bed and laid over her and slowly I bent down and started to suck her right nipple and slowly grope her boob and then I switched between both her boobs for a while and again continued to suck her nipples for a while and then quickly I sat down and she crawled over and sat on my lap and I started to suck her nipples like a baby this time and in between I also bit her nipples hard making her moan with pleasure and switched in between both her boobs and nipples for the next 10 mins until her boobs where totally red and covered in my saliva .

After five mins she bent down and we started to kiss like wild animals once again and this time we both exchanged our salivas and then she quickly got up and I also got up and quickly I spanked her ass and said "abhi isse taste karna baaki hai" and saying this I bent down and spread her ass cheeks and inserted my face into her asshole and started to lick her dirty asshole which was heaven for me and as I licked her asshole even she enjoyed it and as I continued to lick her asshole I started to spank her ass hard for the next 5 mins.

upload image

Back