• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress sex stories

Who u want on next

• Kiara advani

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Kalyani priyadarshan

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Sara Ali khan

Votes: 14 21.5%

• Total voters

adithya9045

Premium member
LV

Reactions
DF Coins
1)ANUSHKA SEN( for u Hello ACHIN)

Anushka sen was a sophomore at Hall High School. She was not very popular. For one thing she was from the wrong side of town. . She had never been on a date or even kissed. But that changed in a matter of hours.

The boys locker room was accessed via a door at the north end of the basketball court. anushka had just finished her PE class, her last of the day. There was an exit oat the north end of the gym and she walked that way to go to the main building to get her books. As she passed the boys locker room she noticed that the door was opened just a bit. It was usually closed with a pneumatic hinge but it had broken and maintenance hadn’t fixed it. She paused and looked in, unable to resist.

at my picture

She could see into the locker area and there were several boys in various stages of undress. Two were naked and anushka could see their penis’ hanging between their legs. She crept closer, unable to resist. She had never seen a penis except her little brothers when he was a toddler, and it was just a little thing. These were full sized male penis’, long and thick.

She was startled when a hand grabbed her shoulder!

“Just what are you doing peeking at the boys young lady?”

She turned and it was the coach.

“Oh gosh mr Hanes! I didn’t mean to! The door was open!”

“Well maybe you should get a closer look.”

She tried to resist when he pushed her into the room, but he was much bigger than her.

“Hey guys, look who I caught peeking at you!”

He said it loud enough so the boys in the shower came out, dribbling water from their cocks.

There were at least 15 boys plus the coach. anushka pleaded, “oh please, just let me go! I didn’t mean to!”

“I don’t think so. What do you think guys? Maybe she needs to show us what she’s got. It would only be fair since she’s looking at all of you naked.”

anushka was terrified.

“I can’t! I’ve never done anything like that!”

“Well then, I guess you and me need to go to the dean’s office.”

Had she thought about the choices given she might have opted for the dean, but she couldn’t let her parents know.

“No please! Not that, I’ll do it.”

She stood in the middle of the room and started to unbutton her blouse. Her hands were shaking and she was having trouble with the buttons.

“Jim, Joe, come over and give her a hand. She’ll take all night by herself!”

They walked up to her and finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it off. She crossed her arms over her bra but they pulled them away. Joe patted her rounded belly.

“I like a nice pudgy girl, like a pillow!”

She was looking down when Jim went behind her and unhooked the bra, taking it off and throwing it on a bench.

“Wow! Nice titties!” Someone said.

She had small tits that had nipples that point upward and were were sagging just a little from the fat in them. It made them look sexy in a strange way.

Joe tweaked the nipples and she yelped, no one had touched them since they had grown.

The rest of the boys were gathering closer around her and she blushed as they took turns squeezing her boobs. Her nipples w ere very sensitive and she jerked each time someone pinched a nipple.

Jim unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down. She was wearing white full briefs that were soon divested of by Jim.

“Wow! Look at the hair on her cunt!”

She had always been self conscious about how hairy her pussy was. And now all these boys were not only seeing it, they were taking turns inspecting it. They pulled her legs apart and each boy knelt and spread her lips this way and that, causing her to moan as her cunt started to seep juice.

“Put her on the bench guys, it’s time for a gang bang!”

hd wallpapers hd full

She was terrified and sexually excited at the same time. Two guys picked her up and laid her on a bench. They pulled her legs apart and the coach announced,

“I’m first guys, just hold her legs apart!”

He dropped his sweat pants and anushka trembled as she saw his big black cock!

“Oh god! It’s so big! I’m a virgin!”

“Not for long honey! In a few seconds you’ll no longer be a cherry!”

She watched as he stroked his cock and then squatted between her thighs. He rubbed the head up and down her slit then pushed in just past the head.

“Oh god! You’re so big! It hurts!”

“Don’t worry girl, pussy’s stretch just fine. I’ve had a lot of cherries and they all wind up loving my big black cock!”

He felt his cock stretch her hymen. It wasn’t a full hymen but just a thin ragged membrane. He pushed past it and all anushka felt was a slight sting and then his cock hit her cervix.

“Ohhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! God!” She wailed as she was impaled on his cock! It was stretching her pussy and he held himself in until he felt her relax,

“That’s it honey, just relax and you’ll love it!”

He started a slow in and out motion with an occasional up and down to rub her clit. She started to respond when her pussy got really wet and she felt the tingle deep inside. She started pushing back at him and moaning in pleasure now,

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! I love it! Fuck me!”

She lifted her head and looked behind him. There were 15 boys lined up waiting their turn!

The coach knew that they couldn’t take all night with this so instead of trying to hold off on his orgasm, he sped up and just let it go.

“Oh yeah! Take it bitch! Take my cum!”

She felt his cock start to pulse as he fired shot after shot into her cunt!

“Oh god yes! Fill my cunt! I’m cumming!!! Ohhhhhhh fuck!”

She bucked up against her as he filled her up with sperm! She didn’t even think about the danger in unprotected sex. She was just lost in the sensations of her orgasm!

The coach pulled his cock out, shiny from her cunt juice and his cum ran out. The next boy in line stepped up and shoved his cock in.

“Oh wow coach, you really filled her up!”

The cum squished out as he shoved in. Teen boys don’t have the staying power of grown men so he fucked for all of 30 seconds before he shot his load into her. What he lacked in stamina he made up for in volume!

“Oh god! I’m cumming in your slut cunt! Oh yeeeeaaahhh!”

anushka took his cum and when he withdrew she felt the wetness as the gooey mess ran out of her.

Cock number three entered and anushka was getting used to having cocks inside her. She pushed back and begged for more,

“Oh goddamn! Fuck me! All of you fuck me! I love it! Ohhhhhhh god I love it!”

This boy blasted her cunt even faster. The nastiness of all of them fucking this slutty fat bitch was too much for him. He added his cum to the mess in her cunt.

how many pictures can you have in a facebook album

She started to lose track of how many cocks had fucked her. It became an endless stream of cocks entering her cunt, going in and out, then depositing their cum in her. She also lost track of how many times she had cum, being in a constant state of orgasm or near orgasm!

Her outer cunt lips were red and swollen but she didn’t feel any pain yet.

The last boy finally came in her and she was helped up and helped with her clothes. She had trouble walking and had to hold her legs apart. She felt the cum still leaking profusely from her cunt and her legs were soaked with it. She went to the girls locker room and cleaned as best she could.

The next day at school she saw kids look at her then whisper to each other. Apparently word had gotten around. anushka was called to the deans office. When he asked if the rumors were true she said no, nothing like that happened.

The coach was called and he also denied it.

After the meeting, the coach asked anushka to his office.

“I appreciate you not telling. I got carried away yesterday and I apologize. But honestly, I find you extremely sexy and couldn’t resist.”

“It’s okay coach, and you can fuck me anytime you want to. And your team also.”

The dean knew that the rumors were true but he couldn’t do anything about it. The more he thought about the girl being gangbanged by all those boys and the coach, the harder his cock got. He sent an aide to have her come to his office.

anushka came in and he asked her to have a seat. She was terrified of what he would say.

“Thanks for coming in, anushka. Please relax. I didn’t call you in to try to make you confess. I called you in because since I heard about the incident in the locker room, all I have been able to do is imagine you naked on that bench wit the entire male gym class in line to fuck you!”

anushka was about to say something but the dean stopped her,

“What I was about to add was that since that time, I’ve had a near constant erection. I can’t think of anything else! I called you her because if I don’t fuck you right now, I’ll actually go crazy with this obsession. I’m not going to force you to do anything, but please let me fuck you! Please!”

As he was telling her this, anushka was getting more and more excited. Yesterday she was a sad, unwanted virgin and now the dean wanted to fuck her right here in his office!

The dean continued, “so anushka, do you want me to fuck you?”

anushka got up and started to unbutton her blouse as she almost shouted,

“Oh yes!! I do! I do want you to fuck me!”

He got up as well and came around the desk to help her undress. Her blouse was thrown on the floor followed by her bra. A moment later she was naked as her skirt and panties were on the floor.

All talk was forgotten as the dean lifted her and laid her on the coach in his office. He quickly undressed, his cock bouncing in front of anushka’s face. On impulse she grabbed it and gobbled it into her mouth.

She had never had a cock in her mouth but instinctively knew what to do. She licked all over the head and bobbed up and down, taking him deep as she could.

“Oh yeah honey! Suck my cock!”

She doubled her efforts and sucked and licked his cock. He had to push her off or he would cum before he could fuck her. He spread her legs, and pulling her to the edge of the couch. He just shoved his cock right in, so worked up he couldn’t wait for foreplay!

“Oh god! You’re cunt!! Oh goddamn! It’s better than my wife! Oh god! I’m going to fuck yo until you pass out you big slut!”

She loved the way he was talking to her. She loved his cock sawing in and out of her cunt!

“Ohhhhhhh yes! Fuck me! Make me cum!”

He Jack hammered his cock in her cunt, almost maniacally as he released his pent up frustration on her. She accepted his lust and was in the throes of an intense orgasm. Her legs were up in the air and flopping all over as he jammed his cock into her cunt! The room was filled with the sound of slapping and squishing and moans and the smell of sex.

images to upload facebook

“Oh my god anushka! I’m cumming!”

“Ohhhhhhh yes! Cum! Cum in my fucking cunt!”

He came more and harder than he could remember. When he finally finished he pulled out and helped her get dressed.

As she left his office, the clerk at the desk outside winked at her.

Can you make pranali rathod and karishma sawant lesbian story please. Make it long and include strap ons. If possible include mohsin khan and shivangi joshi in it as well

1)ANUSHKA SEN( for u Hello ACHIN)

Anushka sen was a sophomore at Hall High School. She was not very popular. For one thing she was from the wrong side of town. . She had never been on a date or even kissed. But that changed in a matter of hours.

The boys locker room was accessed via a door at the north end of the basketball court. anushka had just finished her PE class, her last of the day. There was an exit oat the north end of the gym and she walked that way to go to the main building to get her books. As she passed the boys locker room she noticed that the door was opened just a bit. It was usually closed with a pneumatic hinge but it had broken and maintenance hadn’t fixed it. She paused and looked in, unable to resist.

at my picture

She could see into the locker area and there were several boys in various stages of undress. Two were naked and anushka could see their penis’ hanging between their legs. She crept closer, unable to resist. She had never seen a penis except her little brothers when he was a toddler, and it was just a little thing. These were full sized male penis’, long and thick.

She was startled when a hand grabbed her shoulder!

“Just what are you doing peeking at the boys young lady?”

She turned and it was the coach.

“Oh gosh mr Hanes! I didn’t mean to! The door was open!”

“Well maybe you should get a closer look.”

She tried to resist when he pushed her into the room, but he was much bigger than her.

“Hey guys, look who I caught peeking at you!”

He said it loud enough so the boys in the shower came out, dribbling water from their cocks.

There were at least 15 boys plus the coach. anushka pleaded, “oh please, just let me go! I didn’t mean to!”

“I don’t think so. What do you think guys? Maybe she needs to show us what she’s got. It would only be fair since she’s looking at all of you naked.”

anushka was terrified.

“I can’t! I’ve never done anything like that!”

“Well then, I guess you and me need to go to the dean’s office.”

Had she thought about the choices given she might have opted for the dean, but she couldn’t let her parents know.

“No please! Not that, I’ll do it.”

She stood in the middle of the room and started to unbutton her blouse. Her hands were shaking and she was having trouble with the buttons.

“Jim, Joe, come over and give her a hand. She’ll take all night by herself!”

They walked up to her and finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it off. She crossed her arms over her bra but they pulled them away. Joe patted her rounded belly.

“I like a nice pudgy girl, like a pillow!”

She was looking down when Jim went behind her and unhooked the bra, taking it off and throwing it on a bench.

“Wow! Nice titties!” Someone said.

She had small tits that had nipples that point upward and were were sagging just a little from the fat in them. It made them look sexy in a strange way.

Joe tweaked the nipples and she yelped, no one had touched them since they had grown.

The rest of the boys were gathering closer around her and she blushed as they took turns squeezing her boobs. Her nipples w ere very sensitive and she jerked each time someone pinched a nipple.

Jim unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down. She was wearing white full briefs that were soon divested of by Jim.

“Wow! Look at the hair on her cunt!”

She had always been self conscious about how hairy her pussy was. And now all these boys were not only seeing it, they were taking turns inspecting it. They pulled her legs apart and each boy knelt and spread her lips this way and that, causing her to moan as her cunt started to seep juice.

“Put her on the bench guys, it’s time for a gang bang!”

hd wallpapers hd full

She was terrified and sexually excited at the same time. Two guys picked her up and laid her on a bench. They pulled her legs apart and the coach announced,

“I’m first guys, just hold her legs apart!”

He dropped his sweat pants and anushka trembled as she saw his big black cock!

“Oh god! It’s so big! I’m a virgin!”

“Not for long honey! In a few seconds you’ll no longer be a cherry!”

She watched as he stroked his cock and then squatted between her thighs. He rubbed the head up and down her slit then pushed in just past the head.

“Oh god! You’re so big! It hurts!”

“Don’t worry girl, pussy’s stretch just fine. I’ve had a lot of cherries and they all wind up loving my big black cock!”

He felt his cock stretch her hymen. It wasn’t a full hymen but just a thin ragged membrane. He pushed past it and all anushka felt was a slight sting and then his cock hit her cervix.

“Ohhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! God!” She wailed as she was impaled on his cock! It was stretching her pussy and he held himself in until he felt her relax,

“That’s it honey, just relax and you’ll love it!”

He started a slow in and out motion with an occasional up and down to rub her clit. She started to respond when her pussy got really wet and she felt the tingle deep inside. She started pushing back at him and moaning in pleasure now,

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! I love it! Fuck me!”

She lifted her head and looked behind him. There were 15 boys lined up waiting their turn!

The coach knew that they couldn’t take all night with this so instead of trying to hold off on his orgasm, he sped up and just let it go.

“Oh yeah! Take it bitch! Take my cum!”

She felt his cock start to pulse as he fired shot after shot into her cunt!

“Oh god yes! Fill my cunt! I’m cumming!!! Ohhhhhhh fuck!”

She bucked up against her as he filled her up with sperm! She didn’t even think about the danger in unprotected sex. She was just lost in the sensations of her orgasm!

The coach pulled his cock out, shiny from her cunt juice and his cum ran out. The next boy in line stepped up and shoved his cock in.

“Oh wow coach, you really filled her up!”

The cum squished out as he shoved in. Teen boys don’t have the staying power of grown men so he fucked for all of 30 seconds before he shot his load into her. What he lacked in stamina he made up for in volume!

“Oh god! I’m cumming in your slut cunt! Oh yeeeeaaahhh!”

anushka took his cum and when he withdrew she felt the wetness as the gooey mess ran out of her.

Cock number three entered and anushka was getting used to having cocks inside her. She pushed back and begged for more,

“Oh goddamn! Fuck me! All of you fuck me! I love it! Ohhhhhhh god I love it!”

This boy blasted her cunt even faster. The nastiness of all of them fucking this slutty fat bitch was too much for him. He added his cum to the mess in her cunt.

how many pictures can you have in a facebook album

She started to lose track of how many cocks had fucked her. It became an endless stream of cocks entering her cunt, going in and out, then depositing their cum in her. She also lost track of how many times she had cum, being in a constant state of orgasm or near orgasm!

Her outer cunt lips were red and swollen but she didn’t feel any pain yet.

The last boy finally came in her and she was helped up and helped with her clothes. She had trouble walking and had to hold her legs apart. She felt the cum still leaking profusely from her cunt and her legs were soaked with it. She went to the girls locker room and cleaned as best she could.

The next day at school she saw kids look at her then whisper to each other. Apparently word had gotten around. anushka was called to the deans office. When he asked if the rumors were true she said no, nothing like that happened.

The coach was called and he also denied it.

After the meeting, the coach asked anushka to his office.

“I appreciate you not telling. I got carried away yesterday and I apologize. But honestly, I find you extremely sexy and couldn’t resist.”

“It’s okay coach, and you can fuck me anytime you want to. And your team also.”

The dean knew that the rumors were true but he couldn’t do anything about it. The more he thought about the girl being gangbanged by all those boys and the coach, the harder his cock got. He sent an aide to have her come to his office.

anushka came in and he asked her to have a seat. She was terrified of what he would say.

“Thanks for coming in, anushka. Please relax. I didn’t call you in to try to make you confess. I called you in because since I heard about the incident in the locker room, all I have been able to do is imagine you naked on that bench wit the entire male gym class in line to fuck you!”

anushka was about to say something but the dean stopped her,

“What I was about to add was that since that time, I’ve had a near constant erection. I can’t think of anything else! I called you her because if I don’t fuck you right now, I’ll actually go crazy with this obsession. I’m not going to force you to do anything, but please let me fuck you! Please!”

As he was telling her this, anushka was getting more and more excited. Yesterday she was a sad, unwanted virgin and now the dean wanted to fuck her right here in his office!

The dean continued, “so anushka, do you want me to fuck you?”

anushka got up and started to unbutton her blouse as she almost shouted,

“Oh yes!! I do! I do want you to fuck me!”

He got up as well and came around the desk to help her undress. Her blouse was thrown on the floor followed by her bra. A moment later she was naked as her skirt and panties were on the floor.

All talk was forgotten as the dean lifted her and laid her on the coach in his office. He quickly undressed, his cock bouncing in front of anushka’s face. On impulse she grabbed it and gobbled it into her mouth.

She had never had a cock in her mouth but instinctively knew what to do. She licked all over the head and bobbed up and down, taking him deep as she could.

“Oh yeah honey! Suck my cock!”

She doubled her efforts and sucked and licked his cock. He had to push her off or he would cum before he could fuck her. He spread her legs, and pulling her to the edge of the couch. He just shoved his cock right in, so worked up he couldn’t wait for foreplay!

“Oh god! You’re cunt!! Oh goddamn! It’s better than my wife! Oh god! I’m going to fuck yo until you pass out you big slut!”

She loved the way he was talking to her. She loved his cock sawing in and out of her cunt!

“Ohhhhhhh yes! Fuck me! Make me cum!”

He Jack hammered his cock in her cunt, almost maniacally as he released his pent up frustration on her. She accepted his lust and was in the throes of an intense orgasm. Her legs were up in the air and flopping all over as he jammed his cock into her cunt! The room was filled with the sound of slapping and squishing and moans and the smell of sex.

images to upload facebook

“Oh my god anushka! I’m cumming!”

“Ohhhhhhh yes! Cum! Cum in my fucking cunt!”

He came more and harder than he could remember. When he finally finished he pulled out and helped her get dressed.

As she left his office, the clerk at the desk outside winked at her.

Awesome story 😍
Thank accept my request

2) KIARA ADVANI

It was a warm day in Ithaca, NY. Just warm enough to wear shorts and not be too cold. I had just picked up my bus ticket and baggage tag for my trip home to Buffalo. I was visiting my best friend for the weekend. I filled out all the necessary information on my baggage tag and went to give it to the bus driver. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the most unbelievable looking girl I'd ever seen. She was tall, blond, very well-endowed, and dressed in the SHORTEST skirt I'd ever seen in my life. No stockings underneath or anything!

We exchanged smiles as I handed my luggage over to the driver. I gave my friend a good-bye hug and got on the bus and sat down. It began to fill up quickly and the only seat left was the one next to me. A deep, sexy, female voice asked me if the seat was taken. I looked up, and there was the girl I saw while checking my luggage! I silently cleared my throat and, in my radio voice (I'm a Broadcasting major) said, "No, have a seat." She smiled and said "Thanks, I will." She had only one bag with her and as she reached to put it in the baggage compartment above our heads, her skirt raised so far up that I could see the bottom of her delicious pussy.

She wasn't even wearing panties! My teeth almost dropped onto the floor! She put the bag up there and sat down. She introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Kiara. What's your name?" I smiled and said, "I'm (I had to think) Tom. Are you from Ithaca?" "No, I'm from Buffalo. You?" was her reply. I was amazed that she was from Buffalo. That meant that she would be sitting with me the entire four hour ride there. I told her of my place of origin and she made a comment on the coinci- dence. The bus got ready to leave. The driver closed the door, made the usual pre-departure announcements, and we were off. As we left the station, the driver turned on the air conditioning. It took a few minutes to get back to where we were sitting but when it did, I started to get cold. Kiara did also.

I could see the goose bumps forming on her perfectly shaped, tan thighs. After a while it got a little too cold for comfort. She asked me, "Are you cold?" To which I responded, "kind of." She said, "I've got an idea" and with that, got up and reached into her bag (again revealing her sumptuous snatch) and got out a somewhat large blanket. She said, "Do you wanna share this blanket?" It didn't sound like anything promising, but I replied in the affirmative. She draped the blanket over our legs and we rode on. I was a little disappointed because I now could no longer get a glimpse of those incredible legs of hers. But there was a plus to all this. She wouldn't be able to see my hard-on. She also brought down a magazine with the blanket which she promptly started reading. Realizing that she didn't want to talk any longer, I put on the headphones to the Walkman that sat in my lap. When the tape was over, I took it out and wanted to get another one. I glanced over at Kiara. She was asleep with the magazine in her lap. Anyway, I reached under the blanket to get my next tape from my back pack and inadvertently ran my hand down the side of her leg.

Her skin was so smooth and the perfume she was wearing was making me horny. As I rummaged through my back pack for the tape I wanted, I felt her leg move up against my arm. I then put the tape in my right hand and ran my left hand back up her leg. She seemed to like it because she moved her leg up and down until I did it again. I moved my hand in a sort of circular motion on her knee and then moved up to her thigh. I stayed on the outside at first, then I moved to the front of it. I stayed there for awhile and then I began to feel adventurous. I casually moved my hand towards the inner part of her thigh about at the knee. I massaged that area two or three times and moved back a bit farther. I repeated this pattern until I was at about the middle of her thigh. I was getting very horny and my cock was extremely hard. Her legs were not completely together, but not far enough apart that I could try to massage her pussy.

I decided to "test the water" and I moved my hand farther back until I was almost at the junction of her legs. She then rectified the situation of the lack of space between her legs by spreading them and slouching down in the seat. I couldn't be-lieve it. I moved my hand to her pussy. It was very warm. I gently ran my hand around the surface of it to sort of tease her a bit. She started rocking her hips a little which was a definite sign that she wanted more. I began to put some more pres- sure on her pussy and it was clear she was aroused because I could feel her wetness. I moved up and down her outer lips and up to her clit. I started playing with her clit lightly at first, then increasing my speed and force.

She started to breathe more heavily now and she was moving her hips against my hand. By this time I was hard as a rock and I moved my hand down from her clit and put my finger inside her hole. She loved that, especially when I put two fingers in there! She began to moan softly and she moved her hand to reach under my shorts and grab my rock-hard cock! I then turned my hand so that I could finger- fuck her and massage her swollen clit at the same time. She moved her pussy back and forth faster now to move with my rhythm.

She grabbed me harder and started jerking me off. Finally, things got real hot, I turned to her and said, "Don't you think we should go somewhere more private so we can do all kinds of NASTY things to each other?"

As I said this I moved my hand even harder and faster. She could only nod yes and moan in response. I slowed down, then stopped. We got up and left the blanket, walkman, and magazine on the seats and headed for the bath- room. On the way back, I started to wonder if anyone would hear us. However, I remembered that the engine was back there also, so that probably wouldn't be a problem. We got in there and locked the door. I sat her up on the sink and we started kissing deeply. I started massaging her thighs with both hands this time and she began to moan in excitement. I whipped out my member (which by this time was hard enough to cut diamonds!) and moved it towards her.

She then said, "No. Wait. I want you to fuck me but first I want you to eat me. I wanna have my first orgasm in your mouth!" I then proceeded to remove her top and her big, beautiful tits popped out. She wasn't even wearing a bra (like that was a big surprise). I stopped thinking about the issue of her dress- ing style and set to my task. I moved her hips forward onto the sink and got on my knees. I put my mouth up to her inviting tuna taco and blew on it. She liked that very much. I did that for a minute or so.

Then I started licking the insides of her thighs and stopped right before I got to the intended target. I did this a few times and it drove her absolutely nuts! I finally started licking her cunt itself. She was one of those women who doesn't even have an odor except for the baby powder that she must have used when she showered. So, upon discovering that she had no alarming scent, I dove right in there. The sudden change from almost no licking to what I was doing now made her twitch and moan loudly. I flicked her clit with my tongue and stopped occasionally to catch my breath. I then took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it. I could tell by her hips bucking that she was gonna come! I didn't want her to just yet, so I turned my attention to her hole! I put my tongue in there and moved my head back and forth so that I could literally fuck her with my tongue. When I felt that now familiar bucking of her hips and her grabbing of her tits and screaming, I stopped.

I faked that I was out of breath so that I could get my hand in position. After seeing that she had calmed down, I took my middle finger and stuck it in her hole and started sucking on her clit at the same time using my teeth. I did it hard and fast. She started screaming again and she was gonna come! I thought of stopping again, but I was so horny for this girl that I wanted her to spill her female juices of love all over my face. And that's exactly what she did! I licked and swallowed until I got every last drop. After I got to my feet and started massaging her tits, she grabbed my cock and said, "FUCK ME!" Boy, what a neat idea! Why didn't I think of that? I told her that since she was holding on to my rod, she could put it in. I grabbed her by the waist and, as soon as my cock was in posi tion, thrusted up inside her. The combination of the action while we were in our seats, the recent adventure of the tongue, and the anticipation of fucking her brains out was almost too much for me. I moved back and forth at a good speed which made her squirm and scream with ecstasy! She leaned back and grabbed onto these two handles next to the mirror. When she did this, I bent over and, while fucking her, started sucking on her jugs. She was wet, wild, and willing! Speaking of wetness, I could feel my hot cream welling up getting ready to explode.

I didn't want to come yet. I wanted to save it for the very last wave of sex. However, she didn't want to save it, she started gyrating and almost hollering! I could feel her orgasm come out in one large tidal wave. The warmth of her juices surrounded my red-hot meat slab. I slowed down a little to allow her to calm down. She looked at me and licked her lips. She said, "OK stud, your turn, sit down!" I climbed out of my shorts and sat down on the toilet. Then, she stepped out of her skirt and knelt down in front of me. My cock was standing straight up. She took it in her left hand and started massaging my nuts with her right hand. As she did this, she started licking the length of my cock and darting her tongue back and forth on the head. It was driving me absolutely crazy! Then she took it all in her mouth with one swift movement. She started sucking on it like it was a straw, desperately trying to get the juice out of it. I was going absolutely wild.

This girl could probably suck a golf ball through 20 feet of garden hose! Finally, I could feel myself about to come. I didn't want to just yet, but her talented mouth on my wankie was not about to let me hold it back. I started fucking her mouth like it was her pussy and shot my load into it. She was so happy that she made me come all over the inside of her mouth, that she started to moan real loud and greedily swallow and suck. After I lubricated her mouth with my hot cream, she stood up and I grabbed her by the waist and, making her straddle the toilet seat and my legs, positioned her box right over my pole. When she was properly placed, I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them towards me to wrap that cunt of hers right around my dick! She began grinding and moaning and I grabbed her hips and grinded her faster. I was so hot for her, that I didn't care how fast we went, as long as we kept on fucking. Her pussy felt so good around my cock. It was so soft and satiny inside and it was rubbing on all the right places on me. She stuck her chest out and I started sucking on her tits again. It didn't take very long before she started howling and exploded into yet another orgasm.

I was close behind her with my jet spray of sex juice! We slowed down and let the motion of the bus control our move- ments while we relaxed. Then I kissed her deeply and said, "It's not over yet Kiara, it's time for the grand finale. Stand up." As she stood up, I leaned forward and started eating her snatch for about 30 seconds just to get her going again. Then I stood up, turned her around and had her put her hands on the toilet seat. I rubbed her ass first with my hand, then with my cock. After a few minutes of this, I stuck it in her pussy. Then after a minute, I put one hand on her clit, and one hand on her tit. She grabbed her other tit and started screaming and slapping her ass against my thighs. She couldn't control her- self. I asked her if she liked being fucked that way. She could only respond "Oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeah!" The sexual pleas- ure from my fucking her, rubbing her clit, and having both her tits played with at the same time, made her start to cum continu- ously.

I could also feel my hot jism begin to boil. I knew I was gonna cum any minute. It was gonna be the best orgasm yet. I wanted hers to be too. As I could feel myself start to cum, I started fucking her faster, rubbing her clit harder, and kneading her tit more force- fully. She did her tit more forcefully too. Well, this did exactly what I wanted it to do. In fact, we both exploded into such an orgasm, that it left us shouting at the top of our lungs for at least a minute. That may not seem like a long time, but when you're doing it, it does.

We were screaming so loud that I'm sure the entire bus could hear us, but neither of us cared. When we finished, we did some "afterplay" to gradually bring us down from that "high" we were on from all that wondrous copulation. We got dressed, opened the door to the bathroom, and walked back to our seats. As we were walking back, a guy looked up and me, smiled, and gave me the old "thumbs up" routine. Obviously, he heard us. The bus pulled in to Buffalo. We got off the bus and got our luggage and went inside the bus station.

As we waited for our rides to pick us up, we exchanged addresses and phone numbers. She asked me if I wanted to get together sometime soon. I said, "You bet! I've got an in-ground pool and my parents are going out of town next month." She smiled and licked her lips. My ride arrived and we said goodbye.

3) Kalyani Priyadarshan

My girlfriend kalyani and I (both 19) from a small town, had been together for a few years at this point and we were very much drawn to each other. She is a 5'1 blonde with a slim figure, an amazing bubble butt and perky B cup tits!

We decided to go on a date about an hour away from our home town. We both decided that we would try our luck going to a few breweries and praying they wouldn't ID us. I picked her up from her house and we headed out as it was starting to get dark outside.
We arrived to a cute spot that had a lot of people hanging out. We decided to go inside and try to order some drinks. To our dismay we were asked for our licenses. We were upset and pretended like we left them at home to hopefully fool the bartender, but it obviously did not work. So we decided to leave and try our luck somewhere else, until we were stopped.
On the way out of the door, a tall, muscular man stopped us and told us he had heard us try to order. He laughed and said he used to have the same problems when he was younger and told us he would get us what we would like. Me and kalyani smiled at each other and told him what we wanted. He responded "Wait outside for me and I will bring them to you". We told him thanks and decided to grab a seat at a picnic table outside that was close to a big fire pit. I sat across from her so I was the closest to the fire. I just thought the guy was cool, but I did not consider any ulterior motives.
About 10 minutes went by when I saw the man walk outside with a tray of about 10 drinks. I expected him to drop some off to different people but to my surprise he put them all on the table in front of us. "I figured you guys were thirsty and I didn't want to make multiple trips to the bar, so I grabbed you guys a lot of what you wanted." I was shocked, I did not expect to be drinking this much tonight. "Oh my god, thank you!" kalyani said with surprise in her voice to this man who smiled back at her.

"Thank you dude, how much do we owe you for all this?" I was worried because I figured it was going to be expensive. "Ah don't worry about it! You guys are young, it's on me!" kalyani lit up and told him thank you. He smiled again and asked "Mind if I join you guys?" Me and kalyani looked at each other and both nodded. "Not at all!" she said, and he sat beside her.
He introduced himself as Chris when he sat down. He asked us where we were from and other small talk questions as we had our drinks. He was about 40 years old with a muscular body along with tatted arms. He had a nice trimmed beard and short hair. After a while the drinks were starting to buzz me and kalyani and we were feeling good. It was at this point, he started to ask different kinds of questions than he previously was.
kalyani had a few more drinks than I did, and she was clearly drunk. She was smiling more and more at this man and started to laugh at almost everything he said. I began to feel a tinge of jealousy by the attention he was getting. At this point Chris was asking kalyani about details of our intimate life. I was buzzed enough to find it kind of funny and kalyani looked at me for approval, so I gave her a soft nod.

"We were each other's firsts, our sex is great when it happens, but we don't live with each other yet so we don't get to have it as often as we'd like." He laughed at this and said he understood and could've related that to his younger years. "I can see why he is attracted to you, you are gorgeous." He was looking at her intensely. I felt weird at this point, he was hitting on my girlfriend in front of me, and she was enjoying it but it was cute how she responded to his questions.

She blushed and thanked him. He asked her what kinds of things she liked during sex - not what we liked. She blushed even harder and told him that we were pretty tame because we were still new to sex, that we had only had it a handful of times. He smiled at her and looked over at me. "You guys are such a nice couple! How about some shots for you guys?" He asked both of us. I got nervous because I was already pretty buzzed and would need to drive home soon but before I could say anything kalyani said "Sure!"

He went to grab some shots and I got a few minutes alone with kalyani. I asked if she was okay with this guy she then smiled and said yes. She was obviously drunk but admitted he was nice and didn't mind the company.

He soon came back with 7 shots. I was very nervous at this point. He proposed a toast to young love and we all took a shot. He said we should take one more each and I grew concerned. Of course they both did before I could say anything so I took one more shot. At this point my face was very hot and I was dizzy. The crowd noise began to blend together.

It was at this point his hand was laid on kalyani's leg. She was wearing a cute sundress that came up to about mid thigh when she was standing. I saw him plane his hand there and look at her eyes. Her face got serious, and she looked liked she'd let him do anything in that moment. I saw the way she looked at him and it made me uncomfortable, but I also noticed I was rock hard in my pants.

I had never been so confused in a singular moment. I decided at that point it may best to try to leave. "Hey babe, it's getting kinda late, I think we should try to get an Uber to take us home." She frowned when I said this and Chris looked at us both with a smirk. "I could take you guys back to my place for tonight since you guys are too drunk to drive back home, I have more drinks you guys can have also." kalyani lit up and immediately told him yes. I did not know what to do besides follow kalyani, who had Chris's hand on her back as she walked in front of me.
Me and her sat in the backseat on the way to his house. I whispered to her that this was a bit much but she assured me everything was okay and she was having a lot of fun. We soon arrived at his place. It was a huge house with a lot of land. He opened the car door for us and took her hand then placed his hand on my shoulder as he escorted us to his front door.
As we walked in he showed us to the living room and we sat down. He said he would make us some drinks and walked away. I still felt weird about being in a strangers house drunk with my girlfriend who seemed attracted to him.
I got up to find a bathroom, and when I returned I found Chris sitting next to kalyani on the couch. Chris was sipping on a drink with one hand rested on her inner thigh. When I saw them two, something clicked in my brain and I got harder than I had ever been. I awkwardly shuffled to the couch beside kalyani.

I could tell kalyani was trying to disguise her deep breaths from him, she was obviously very turned on. Chris saw right through her and decided it was time to make his play. "kalyani, why don't you kiss him and let me see how good of a kisser you are with him." Chris said this with a smirk on his face. I was happy to finally get something from her tonight and she agreed. She leaned in for a kiss that indicated she was very horny.

My eyes were closed while kissing her, but I felt a hand grab mine. It was Chris, he took it and placed it on her other thigh. kalyani immediately gasped when it was placed there. I started to instinctively move my hand up her thigh and under her dress. The only problem was that my hand was met with his hand. He had beaten me to her pussy, and he was rubbing it over top of her tiny panties. My dick felt so full of cum and I started to leak precum in my pants.

"Oh my god" kalyani whispered gently as I could tell Chris was moving her panties to the side in order to feel her bare pussy. She was moving her hips up and down to try to get a better feel for his fingers.

kalyani reached down to get a feel for Chris, and was met with a giant bulge in his pants. Her eyes widened and she said "oh my god you're huge." This made Chris go in for a passionate kiss as she pulled away from me.

She shifted her whole body away from me and I did not know what to do all of the sudden. Chris had her wrapped around his finger and he knew it. I could hear his fingers slide in and out of her pussy as she continued rubbing his dick through his jeans.

Finally I saw kalyani lift her hips up so he could remove her panties. He immediately dropped her dress to her ankles also and threw it across the room. She was now completely naked on this stranger's couch, and my cock was begging to be touched.

kalyani looked back at Chris after having her clothes removed and began to undo his belt. She fumbled in a rush to get him exposed. She pulled down his pants and boxers, shocked when his dick sprung out. It was probably around 9 inches and was very thick. She gasped when she saw it and smiled with lust.

At this point she must've remembered me. She turned back towards me and got me out of my pants. My dick was twitching non stop and I felt like the slightest touch was going to make me cum. "Is this okay?" She whispered to me as she pulled down my pants. I was so horny but so confused at the same time. Before I could say anything, Chris put his right hand on her shoulder and pressed her down into my lap. She had her ass in the air on the couch. I saw Chris put his face into her pussy, he was now eating her out.

She let out a loud moan and immediately shouted "Oh my god!" She took in a long deep breath and screamed in pleasure. He made her cum in about 20 seconds. I could not believe what was happening. My sweet girlfriend was now being slutted out by a much older man, and I loved it. After she grabbed my dick and started stroking it, she started to suck me and take me all the way with her mouth. She was able to do this for about 10 seconds before Chris reached over her back, grabbed her neck and pulled her back into her Chest. His arms were huge and she was so small compared to him.

He made her get on her knees on the floor while he sat with his legs spread on the couch. He took all of her hair in one hand and guided her lips down his shaft. She got about halfway down his dick before she stopped. She was not used to this size. "Did I say to stop?" He grunted. He lifted his hips and pushed her head down simultaneously. She slowly began to take more and more of him into her mouth. Tears were coming out her her eyes and her mascara along with it. "That's it baby, do what daddy tells you to." My dick was on fire and I let out the most powerful orgasm I ever had into my hands and on my chest. I could not hold it back at the moment.

He smirked at me and said "look at him, he couldn't even make it in time to fuck you. You need a real man." I was very red. He then grabbed her hair harder and guided her up and down his shaft faster than before, you could hear her choking on it while she covered it with her spit.

After a few minutes of this facefuck, without letting go of her hair, he pulled her up until she was standing up. He replaced her on all fours on the couch like he did previously. "You're going to take me now, and he's not going to move." She was his toy, her face was pleading with anticipation. He rubbed his dick on her lips teasingly, then he pushed into her while he grabbed her hips. She screamed. She immediately started to violently shake her hips. "I'M CUMMING!" She shouted out 3 times. He continued pumping into her tight little pussy until he was all the way in balls deep. There was no way I would've ever been able to stretch her out the way he did.

She was in a state of bliss. She had super raspy breaths, her eyes were rolled into the back of her head. Even if she wanted to, it was impossible for her to speak. He took slow strokes in and out of her. She was having a long continuous orgasm. She let out a cry from pure ecstasy. My dick immediately got rock hard again, and I reached for her hand.

He saw this and grabbed her by the neck again. "No. He only gets to watch."

"Yes D-d-addy." She groaned.

\

He was now violently thrusting in and out of her. Her pussy was being pounded so hard in front of me while he smacked her cute round ass over and over.

He picked up his thrusts as fast as he possibly could for almost 5 minutes and all you could hear is the loud sounds of her getting FUCKED. The entire time kalyani was repeatedly screaming that she was cumming and for him to not stop. She must've came over 10 times.

Chris kept saying "you're such a good girl, he doesn't deserved you. Only I can fuck you like this, you're mine now." He pulled her hair and leaned into her ear. "I'm gonna cum in your pussy baby, get ready." She was begging for it at this point. Chris took long deep strokes until he shoved himself into her as far as he could and let out rope after rope of his cum into her pussy. She was shaking and screaming "oh fuck daddy" at the same time.

After a few minutes of everyone breathing, without a word, he picked her up and carried her out of the room. I heard a shower click on and I knew they were in there together. I was forced to listen to them fuck in the shower for the next 15 minutes. This sounded like it was just as intense as before. The whole time I masturbated and came 2 times while she was being claimed.

After their shower he gave her one of his shirts to sleep in and offered us one of his guest rooms. We decided to call it a night, I kissed her goodnight and cuddled until we fell asleep.

Can you make pranali rathod and karishma sawant lesbian story please. Make it long and include strap ons. If possible include mohsin khan and shivangi joshi in it as well
Can you make this

Back