• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story गंदी बात-Short Story parody (Mere bhichar with img&gif )

🔥WEARWOLF🔥

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Hello,

I 🔥WEARWOLF🔥, am starting a new thread today in which I will post my thoughts through short stories in this thread.

Along with this I will also add pics/gifs to make this thread more interesting to read. There will be no long story in this, I will try to tell a short story in one update.

There will be different genre in this thread like cheating, blackmail, incest, anal, gangbang, cuckold, lesbian, bully etc.

If you have any fantasy, let me know, I will try to write short story based on above. If you have any pic/gif on which you want a short story then send that pic/gif to me.

You've convinced your wife to a threesome, but once your father arrived you let him have her all for himself. As you jerked off on the side of bed you watched your wife cry from pleasure and ecstasy. That one night was enough to get her hooked, once she experienced how amazing it feels you all knew there's no going back. Your father is moving in and you're buying a bigger bed.

Back