• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Faker's Gallery â­ð™ˆð™Ūð™Ļð™Đ𝙞𝙌𝙊𝙚 𝘞𝙘𝙏𝙧𝙚ð™Ļð™Ļ 𝙁𝙖𝙆𝙚ð™Ļ 𝙐ð™Ģ𝙞𝙑𝙚𝙧ð™Ļ𝙚 𝙃𝙌⭐

MystiQuE

New Faker
LV

Reactions
DF Coins

●▮▮▮▮āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●●▎▎▎▎āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●●▎▎▎▎āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●●▎▎▎▎āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●●▎▎▎▎āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●●▎▎▎▎āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●

●▮▮▮▮āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●●▎▎▎▎āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●●▎▎▎▎āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●●▎▎▎▎āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●●▎▎▎▎āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●●▎▎▎▎āđ‘ÛĐÛĐāđ‘▎▎▎▎●
Here I'll Upload All My Celebs Fakes,
I'm Not a Professional Editor So I Use Ai + PhotoShop
To Make All The Fake Images,
I Hope You Like It.

⚠ïļâš ïļâš ïļUse DF logo in ALL the edits ⚠ïļâš ïļâš ïļ

@MystiQuE Use logos mentioned in this thread in all the edits

Can you try for Sanchita bashu fucking buddy