• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which of these 2000's actress is the undisputed queen of Bollywood ?

• Katrina Kaif

• Bipasha Basu

• Deepika Padukone

• Priyanka Chopra

• Mallika Sherawat

• Preeti Zinta

• Diya Mirza

• Other (your choice in the posts below - any industry actress)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro you have just copied the work of another faker in today's updates...not fair
You mean DukeNukemForever 69, Same guy. I created that account because I wanted to close this one. Someone posted their ugly hideous Granny's image in Desi Girl thread and I had severe PTSD after watching her. So I planned to close this thread and move all my images there. But Now Desi Girl thread has been closed by Desifakes and I closed That account. You can check his thread.

You mean DukeNukemForever 69, Same guy. I created that account because I wanted to close this one. Someone posted their ugly hideous Granny's image in Desi Girl thread and I had severe PTSD after watching her. So I planned to close this thread and move all my images there. But Now Desi Girl thread has been closed by Desifakes and I closed That account. You can check his thread.
No issues and thanks for the clarification. By the way I Highly appreciate your work.

Back