• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

80s and 90s actress fakes

Which of these 80s and 90s actress' fakes you want?

• Total voters
Guys, does anyone writes sex stories ? I want someone to write a Sex story about Jackie Shroff, Manisha Koirala and Deepti Bhatnagar, they were together in "Raam Shastra", but imagine Manisha Koirala doesn't die in the movie. She and Jackie are married and Jackie Shroff has extra-marital affair with Deepti Bhatnagar.
Send your story to me in DM. Just write entire story in notepad and send just one message, or if you don't have DF coins then paste it in my Thread Desi Sex talk. I will feature the best story in the thread.
Story should be short, like 100-250 sentences.

चिरंजीवी और मिनाक्षीभाभी का रासलीला

एक शादीशुदा औरत पराएं मर्द कै साथ जब अपने उरोज खोलकर दे देती है और वो उसकी जवानी की प्यास कितने इत्मीनान से बुझाता है।

अपने पति के बाहर जाने के बाद बड़े लन्ड का स्वाद चखने और दबाकर देखनेका मजा ही कुछ और है

अपने पति के सो जानेंगे बाद अपने हिरो से ठुकाई करते समय एक कामुक और सेक्सी औरत

upload images

अपने यार कि दरख़्वास्त पुरी करने समय,उसका मोटा लन्ड अपनै नौकिले बुब्समे फंसाकर उसे खुश करते समय

remove duplicate elements
Kya sahi maal banaya hai Bro ?

Back