• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story A new beginning 1

Reactions
DF Coins
He is bending a little to be able to suck those beautiful hard perky nipples as much as possible. His tongue and hands doing the work, wife's moans getting louder as her hands going though his hair. He is going from one boob to the other and the area in the middle, circling his tongue around her nipples. I can see his saliva all over her tits. He slowly moves his hand under her undies, she moans really hard and put her hand on his hand that is under her undies. He gently rubbing her pussy while still eating her boobs. She spreads her legs a bit to give him more access. His other hand grabbing boobs, squeezing, and helping to put as much in his mouth as possible.

He takes his hand out of her undies and put his fingers in his mouth, licking her pussy juices, she smiles at him and say "let me taste it too". He gets up, their thirsty lips meet again and they were once again lost in deep sloppy kissing. Her hand is now going under his underwear, holding his dick, gently stroking it. She then pushes his underwear down, his dick pops out. I say it was around 8 inches long and thick one. She breaks contact with him again and pushes him on the bed. She positions in between his legs, while holding his dick, she looks at me again., this time not to ask permission. She smiles and softly put her tongue on the tip. Tasting that precum and sliding her tongue on her lips, ravishing the first tasting. He is looking at her, moaning softly, she goes down again and this time put the tip in her mouth and softly start sucking it, looking right in his eyes. "yes baby" he whispers, she continues to work on his dick, changing angles, sometimes sucking the tip, sometimes licking the sides. He is moaning hard, his hands in her hair, trying to keep them off of her face so he could see her sucking his tool.

After few more seconds, she gets up, removes her undies, gets on bed, walk over him and gently lowers herself on his face. His hands grabbing her thighs as she comes down placing her wet dripping pussy right on his face. His tongue gets to work and starts licking her. She puts her hands on his stomach and give him full access while he's eating her out. Up down, right and left, he is ravishing that pussy, enjoying every drop. Few more seconds like this, she gets up again, turned around and put her ass on his face and goes in for the dick. While he works on her pussy, she starts sucking him. A beautiful mixture of moans, whispers, smell of saliva and pre cum filled the room. After some time, he slowly grabs her ass cheeks, spread them a bit and put his tongue in her asshole. She gasps, still holding his dick, she couldn't help but pause her work for a bit as his tongue explores her asshole. Sensing that she's loving it, he spreads her ass cheeks bit more and try to go in deeper, sometimes rubbing her clit while tonguing her ass. "I wanna cum" she whispers as she put the dick in her mouth and with full intensity start sucking again. He continued to tongue fuck her asshole while rubbing her pussy. She starts shaking and moaning, I could tell she is cumming. A loud moan came out of her mouth as her grip on his dick gets harder, and she squeezed her ass and pussy, almost suffocating him. In few seconds it was over, her body starts to relax again, her face is red, eyes drunk, her lips and half the face is wet with his pre cum. She gets up, turns around, looks him in the eyes, laying on him, she whispers "this was really good" and put her lips on his before he could say anything. Deep sloppy kissing again, this time little slower but deeper. His hands on her ass, squeezing. her tits rubbing against his chest.

"lets fuck" he whispers, she smiles "take me" she replied.
to be continued....
By the way attached is the real image of her…

Back