• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story A new beginning 2

Reactions
DF Coins
He lifts her up a bit and get out from underneath her. She is on her knees on bed facing me. He gets behind her, gently lifting her ass a bit and before entering, he licks her again, she moans loud and put her face down on bed almost biting the bed sheet. She takes her hands back and spreads her ass cheeks, he understands and put his tongue in that tight virgin hole once again. Moans got louder and louder. She can't take it anymore, lifts her face a bit, look at him working in between her ass cheeks, "I think I am wet enough for you, why don't you give me something else now". He smiles, adjusts himself behind her, holding his dick with one hand and other hand on her hip. It was time, and I wanted to have a good look at her face as he enters her pussy for the first time.

He places the dick on her soft pussy lips and gently push it in, she gasps for air, grabbing bed sheet. He starts to go back and forth holding her hips to control his movements. She is matching his movements as he goes deeper with every stroke. Slowly picking the pace, he gets faster and faster, she is moaning with her face still buried in bed. He spreads her one leg a bit and put one hand under her and start rubbing her pussy as he fucks it. The moans get louder, she's loving every stroke, every movement. Few more seconds go by, then she moves away, catching her breath, "I don't wanna cum again yet" she whispers.

She gets up on her knees again, this time facing him and moves towards him. He is still on his knees in the same position as he was fucking her in. "I wanna take my pussy" she said and goes down on him again. I could see her ass as she puts his tool in her mouth again and starts sucking it again. His hands gently slapping her ass cheeks, squeezing them. He leans back a bit, looking at her wet hands and face, sucking his dick hard. She notices him looking, and smiles.

She gets up, pushing him on bed again, gets on top of his dick and lowers herself on it. Slowly taking it in, begin going up and down on it. His hands are holding her boobs, squeezing them. She is looking him right in his eyes as she's riding him. Slowly getting faster, sometimes she would change the movements and start going back and forth, rubbing her pussy lips on his genital area while still riding him. He lifts his legs a bit, put his hands under her thighs and lifts her up, eventually her almost falling on him, while his dick still inside her. His arms go around her back holding her down, he lifts his ass up a bit and start moving his dick in and out. She can't move as he's holding her tight, her moans muffle as her put his lips on hers while his movements get faster. They kissing slow and sloppy while his dick doing the work. His face starts to change, body starts to get tense, "I m gonna cum" he whispers. She quickly gets off, "not yet, I wanna feel you cum as you are on top of me. I love it when my husband cum inside me while he's on top in missionary style, I feel every drop that way so get on top of me and fuck me hard"

He quickly get up, wife lie down, He gets in the middle of her legs, face so close to each other, looking dead right into each other's eyes, He slowly enters. Her hands moves softly on his back, gently scratching. He starts moving slowly holding her legs wide with his hands to go more deeper. She force his upper body down on her as he goes back and forth. Her perky tits rubbing against his chest, lips locked with each other. Movements getting faster and stronger. I can hear muffled moans and heavy breathing. Her grip around him gets tighter as he wants him closer and closer. Her feet are on his back, pushing him in too. I can see they both getting closer to climax. He starts fucking hard, "I can't hold it anymore" he said. "then don't, give it to me, i am gonna cum too". He gets faster, she holds his face with her hands and put her lips on his, sucking them. Their bodies start getting tense, grips getting harder, every thrust going deeper, moans getting louder. Eventually they both came, still in each others arms, catching breath.

After couple of minutes, he gets off the bed, they both still looking at each other and smiling, still naked. I guide him to the washroom so he could wash himself and dress up. Wife goes to the other one to take quick shower and get dressed. after few minutes they both were cleaned up and dressed up. It was around 10pm. My wife and I guided him to the door, she was holding my hand. He gets out the door we followed him out too. He starts walking towards his car, he stops and comes back. He looks at her and said " I really enjoyed it, I hope we get to do it again". My wife still holding my hand, puts her other arm around him, pull him closer and kiss him softly, his hands go around her waist as kissing goes deeper and intense. After few seconds, she breaks the contact, take a step back, "I enjoyed it too". He turns around and go to his car, while we go inside the house and locked the door.

Upon reaching our bedroom, she asked me if I had fun, I said "yes, but I am sure you enjoyed it a lot more than I did", She giggled and we go on with our normal lives. Its been two weeks. We made a deal before it all happen that I will never bring it up again once its over and if she wants to try again, she will tell me. So far it hasn't happened. But I know for sure it will and I was there and I know how much fun she had and how hard she came.....
Hope to come back again with another story ... take care

Back