• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story A new beginning

Reactions
DF Coins
Hey everyone it’s true story.
My first time posting a story as its stuck in my head and I am hoping to may be inspire some people and also get some feedback/suggestions in return. I will just post a brief intro and then proceed to story. It may take couple of attempts to finish it.
My wife and I are married for 13 years now. I am 40 fit and clean and she is 38 fit clean with great body. We are both muslims. I was born in Pakistan and she in Turkey, living in Sydney. We both go to gym 3-4 times a week and like to stay in shape.

The idea took place almost a year ago, my wife has a high sex drive, me on the other hand is mostly tired coz of over work and stress. I can not stratify her the way she demands sometimes so one day I suggested, if she would like me to find someone to fuck her as an experiment and if she likes the experience then we can continue doing that occasionally. After couple of months of back and fourth, she agreed.

I posted an ad on Locanto app in sydney and got plenty replies. another couple of weeks gone in sorting out a most suitable candidate. We agreed to meet him over coffee before inviting him over. He was Italian guy, living and working here. He was fit and seemed in great shape. He was charming and funny so my wife gave it green signal and we agreed on a day and time to meet.

The agreed day, he arrived in a nice suit. I received him and guided him to our bedroom. My wife was there in a silk red, a kind of long gown that just falls over her body beautifully. As a formality I introduced them again. He raised his hand and she gently put hers in his. I am now standing besides our bed. He is gently squeezing her hand and they both saying some flirty things. As this is our first time, we both were little nervous and shy.

After few seconds he jerks her hand a bit and pull her, she was not expecting it and came over him. A light giggle came out. He face is now on his shoulder, his hands around her, feeling her back and gently combing her long hair. She looks at me over his shoulder, eyes red, breathing a little heavy. I smiled and she smiled back. I can see him gently squeezing her, trying to bring her more closer. Their bodies are jamming against each other. He plants a kiss on her cheek, followed by few more. At this moment her eyes are closed. He then gently pull her hair a bit, exposing her neck. He starts licking and kissing her neck, using his tongue and his hands on the back of her neck to get most reaction out of her as possible.

Slowly he makes his way up to her chin, to her cheeks and eventually their lips meet. It was like she was dying for that, she put her hands on the back of his head, her tongue inside his mouth. She was trying to pull him closer as much as she could. Their mouths wide open, tongues rubbing, saliva going everywhere, sucking tongues and lips and literally eating each other out. Their hands exploring each other's bodies and their mouths continue to taste each other. He is squeezing her tight ass and she throws his jacket off his shoulder and start unbuttoning his shirt. She only managed to unbutton half of it and quickly tried to take it off only to have it around his waist. She proceeds to lick his lightly hairy chest, his nipples, his arms, shoulders and neck. They both are lost in each other, I am sure they don't even know I am right there.

She's licking and kissing his body, while looking into his eyes, her hand gently move over his pants, she feels the hard rod in there, with her tongue on his nipple, hand over his dick, she's looking him right in his eyes and smiles. He grabbed her face, lifts up and start eating her mouth and lips again. He unhook her dress straps off of her shoulders. The silk dress falls on the floor. She is wearing bra and panties. She takes off his shirt then unhook his pants as well. He quickly sits down and remove his shoes, followed by his pants. I could see his rock hard dick under his underwear. Both of them has wet marks on their underwear.

While sitting, he starts to lick her legs softly and slowly going up, her upper thighs and stomach. Her hands in his hair gently rubbing and guiding him where she wants him. He is admiring every inch, giving it proper attention. He moved his hands back to unhook her bra but suddenly she moves back couple of steps. She looks at me, he follows her gaze at looks at me too. I nod, she smiles and with her right hand, removes her bra. Her nice perky boobs hanging, her nipples are erect. She slowly puts her finger in her mouth, lick it then puts it on her nipple, gently circling around it while looking at him. He is lost in the sight, can't wait to put them in his mouth. After few more seconds, she grabs one boob, gently lifts it up a bit and signals him to come get it. Without any delay, he swoops in for the prize.

To be continued....

Hey everyone it’s true story.
My first time posting a story as its stuck in my head and I am hoping to may be inspire some people and also get some feedback/suggestions in return. I will just post a brief intro and then proceed to story. It may take couple of attempts to finish it.
My wife and I are married for 13 years now. I am 40 fit and clean and she is 38 fit clean with great body. We are both muslims. I was born in Pakistan and she in Turkey, living in Sydney. We both go to gym 3-4 times a week and like to stay in shape.

The idea took place almost a year ago, my wife has a high sex drive, me on the other hand is mostly tired coz of over work and stress. I can not stratify her the way she demands sometimes so one day I suggested, if she would like me to find someone to fuck her as an experiment and if she likes the experience then we can continue doing that occasionally. After couple of months of back and fourth, she agreed.

I posted an ad on Locanto app in sydney and got plenty replies. another couple of weeks gone in sorting out a most suitable candidate. We agreed to meet him over coffee before inviting him over. He was Italian guy, living and working here. He was fit and seemed in great shape. He was charming and funny so my wife gave it green signal and we agreed on a day and time to meet.

The agreed day, he arrived in a nice suit. I received him and guided him to our bedroom. My wife was there in a silk red, a kind of long gown that just falls over her body beautifully. As a formality I introduced them again. He raised his hand and she gently put hers in his. I am now standing besides our bed. He is gently squeezing her hand and they both saying some flirty things. As this is our first time, we both were little nervous and shy.

After few seconds he jerks her hand a bit and pull her, she was not expecting it and came over him. A light giggle came out. He face is now on his shoulder, his hands around her, feeling her back and gently combing her long hair. She looks at me over his shoulder, eyes red, breathing a little heavy. I smiled and she smiled back. I can see him gently squeezing her, trying to bring her more closer. Their bodies are jamming against each other. He plants a kiss on her cheek, followed by few more. At this moment her eyes are closed. He then gently pull her hair a bit, exposing her neck. He starts licking and kissing her neck, using his tongue and his hands on the back of her neck to get most reaction out of her as possible.

Slowly he makes his way up to her chin, to her cheeks and eventually their lips meet. It was like she was dying for that, she put her hands on the back of his head, her tongue inside his mouth. She was trying to pull him closer as much as she could. Their mouths wide open, tongues rubbing, saliva going everywhere, sucking tongues and lips and literally eating each other out. Their hands exploring each other's bodies and their mouths continue to taste each other. He is squeezing her tight ass and she throws his jacket off his shoulder and start unbuttoning his shirt. She only managed to unbutton half of it and quickly tried to take it off only to have it around his waist. She proceeds to lick his lightly hairy chest, his nipples, his arms, shoulders and neck. They both are lost in each other, I am sure they don't even know I am right there.

She's licking and kissing his body, while looking into his eyes, her hand gently move over his pants, she feels the hard rod in there, with her tongue on his nipple, hand over his dick, she's looking him right in his eyes and smiles. He grabbed her face, lifts up and start eating her mouth and lips again. He unhook her dress straps off of her shoulders. The silk dress falls on the floor. She is wearing bra and panties. She takes off his shirt then unhook his pants as well. He quickly sits down and remove his shoes, followed by his pants. I could see his rock hard dick under his underwear. Both of them has wet marks on their underwear.

While sitting, he starts to lick her legs softly and slowly going up, her upper thighs and stomach. Her hands in his hair gently rubbing and guiding him where she wants him. He is admiring every inch, giving it proper attention. He moved his hands back to unhook her bra but suddenly she moves back couple of steps. She looks at me, he follows her gaze at looks at me too. I nod, she smiles and with her right hand, removes her bra. Her nice perky boobs hanging, her nipples are erect. She slowly puts her finger in her mouth, lick it then puts it on her nipple, gently circling around it while looking at him. He is lost in the sight, can't wait to put them in his mouth. After few more seconds, she grabs one boob, gently lifts it up a bit and signals him to come get it. Without any delay, he swoops in for the prize.

To be continued....
My telegram ID is howtousei if anyone likes to chat.

Back