• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

English Sex Story AAA - All in All Alaguraja - stories, memes, parodies

what content do you want?

• memes

Votes: 374 41.5%
  • stories

Votes: 448 49.7%
  • parodies

Votes: 251 27.8%
  • hardcore

Votes: 188 20.8%
  • cuckold

Votes: 180 20.0%
  • roleplay

Votes: 191 21.2%
  • female dirty talk

Votes: 180 20.0%
  • feminist or not so feminist

Votes: 71 7.9%
  • hotwife & cheating wife

Votes: 241 26.7%
  • dirtier & nastier & sluttier

Votes: 172 19.1%

• Total voters
Current Affairs Parody 10 - CBSE Results are out

previous episodes in this series:
Intro , episode 1 , episode 2 , episode 3 - Covid , episode 4 , episode 5 ,
episode 6 , episode 7 - Faus Pas , episode 8 - Samantha is Back , episode 9

CBSE Results are out. 87.98% of class 12 passed...
cbse-12th-result.jpg

Lets check on the students a bit...

Jamila and Jennifer both got above 85%. They could have got even more marks.
They just spent too much time doing "combined study sessions"
YsbHer.jpeg

18 year old Archana is among the 12.02% of students who failed.
What do you expect? She spent most of her 12th class riding the Tuition masters cock.
Ysp90e.jpg

18 years old Sravya least cares about the exam results. She is awaiting the pregnancy results.
She thinks she missed her periods.
ok-ushh.gif

She's been fucking the farm labor guy Sambayya in his grandparents farm in Godavari district all summer
Ysud4q.jpg

Some girls like 18 year old Purva are too busy to check on their exam results. They have their "hands full" ;););)
Tamanna-Bhatiya-xxx.jpg

Arumugam is so jubilant. He scored more marks than Ayesha.
18 year old Ayesha made a bet she would let Arumugam fuck her if he scores more than her

Ayesha is all blushes seeing the results because she knows Arumugam will claim his prize 😌😌😌
YsXS3e.jpg

Some girls like Manasa can handle both Chemistry & Cocks 😎😎😎
Ys4Inl.jpeg

Some girls like Mary can take neither take Physics nor Penises 😜😜😜
Picsart-24-05-09-14-46-49-612.jpg

If you know any more 18 year girls CBSE results, let me know. I will publish them! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

{some pic credits: @XdragonX , @ShootTheKili , @Deviant Fakes , @Ageonsnow , @King editz 👑 }

Last edited:
Bhikari Baba Peculiar Potions 05 - Sammohana Bhaspam

previous episodes in this series: Intro , episode 01 , episode 2 , episode 3 , episode 4

vidruka.png

Bhikari Baba just made his offerings of Buffalo Blood, throat cut Geese and hoard of blood mixed rice to Vidruka, one of the dark magic spirits. Today he is going to prepare a potion that would bring him 1 step closer to world domination. It is the most difficult potion called
Sammohana Bhaspam, the 'seduction ash'. It would make the any woman in the world to his feet. The woman will be completely in their senses and act normally. But they will have an inexplicable obsession to do whatever the master says. They will do every bidding of the master and submit to every summon from him. No amount of protection can guard them against the effect of this magical potion. Even royal blood lineage woman will fall in the effect of this potion. Very few dark lords in the world has made it ever.

66.png

Today he is collecting some of the most important ingredients for the Sammohana Bhaspam. The root of the pupil tree from the Shmashana dug on the darkest hour of Amavashya. In the eerie looking cemetry the even more eerier looking Bhikari Baba steps in. He picks up a spade and starts digging the root of the tree completely disregarding the howls of the night - dogs, wolves, werewolves who knows.

sowkarpettai-stills-photos-pictures-221.jpg

His next stop? The house of Manjubhargavi, a woman Bhikari Baba knows is a Shadishuda Pativrata woman born in Mrigshirsha Star. The ingredient he needs from her? Her genital hair.

Y4KP6l.jpg

As he enters the garden of the home the pet Bull dog runs for him, but the instant it sees him, it yelps and goes into a corner. Bhikari Baba gives a laughter. Effortlessly he makes his way into the house and into the bedroom. He takes a bark like thing and puts it near the nose of Manjubhargavi and her husband and they slip into deep slumber. He switches on the light. and like an animal he rips Manjubhargavi's clothes.

YTZfq8.jpg

But he is surprised to see Manjubhargavi's pussy. It was bare. Well, almost bare. He puts his finger all over her pussy and searching for hair. Manjubhargavi is moaning a bit in sleep with this rough handling of her private parts. Lucky for him there were a few pubic hairs. Without a second thought, he plucks the genital hairs ripping them off in a cruel sadistic manner. Blood was oozing out of Manjubhargavi's pussy mound. She yells in pain, still in deep sleep induced by the bark. He cared the least. He got what he wanted. He left giving out a sadistic laugh.

His next stop? The house of Aishwarya, a woman Bhikari Baba knows is a Shadishuda Pativrata woman born in Rohini, the red star. The ingredient he needs from her? Her saliva.

Picsart-24-04-05-21-10-33-087.jpg

He did his drill of breaking in and finally reaching his victim. He put his rough fingers covered with ash into the mouth of Aishwarya and frantically collected the saliva out of her mouth and put it in a blue vial.

throwing-weapons-rawblade-reinforced-potion-blue-1.jpg

The final ingredient needed for his potion is collected.

And then Bhikari Baba begins making the elaborate ritual to make Sammohana Bhaspam

Peculiar ingredients he collected for making this potion: virginal cunt juices from a Kanya Raashi (virgo zodiac) girl, the pubic hair of a shadishuda, the saliva of yet another shadishuda, the piss of a girl born on the 11th quarter of the moon, the blood of a dog that has been fed human breast milk, the groins of a sex intense sparrow, the root of a pupil tree from the Shmashana, and 102 other ingredients

He sits down in front of the fire making a concoction out of the ingredients which he then burns to a dark crust. Then he stands in front of the first undressing himself taking out his monstrous 14 inches cock and starts jacking off onto the dark crust formed by charring the ingredients. As he imagines all the PRINCESS he is going to enjoyyy he shudders loads of jizz into the charred ingredients. He then prepares an ash out of this. The Sammohana Bhaspam is now prepared. Mission Accomplished!

8889.png

Who is Bhikari Baba going to use the Sammohana Bhaspam on?

Which Princess is he imagining while shooting his Jizz into the ingredients?

Whose time is so bad that they are going to fall prey to Bhikari Baba's evil ministrations?

Keep Guessing!!!

Last edited:
Sangi Mangi - Intro

Like Bhikari Baba, Sangi & Mangi are characters I created in an unfinished novel I wrote many years ago.

I will be using these characters for some of my recurring StoriMeme series and stories.

Sangi (18 years) & Mangi (19 years) 2 brothers who live in slum area. They are from a deep interior village in Northern India.

They are the Shishyas of Bhikari Baba. They do his every bidding however cruel, however dangerous.

They also get perks and benefits.

Bhikari Baba gives them certain dark magic abilities.

Also he shares his prey with these boys as you will see in future episodes.

sangumangu.jpg

Bhikari Baba Peculiar Potions 06 - Potions for Penises

previous episodes in this series: Intro , episode 01 , episode 2 , episode 3 , episode 4 , episode 5

Some of Bhikari Baba potions work wonders on cocks.

One of them is Mahamedraka Lehyam, the Cock Enlargement Potion.
You have seen the making on this potion in episode 3. Now lets see its effects.

A crorepati's son Karthik approaches Bhikari Baba for a herbal remedy for his small penis.
He is ready to give lakhs and lakhs.
Bhikari Baba said: Beta, take this lehyam and use it for 14 days. I dont need any money.
But I will ask for a favor in future. Anything Baba, Karthik says.

This is Karthik's cock after using Mahamedraka Lehyam for 14 days
YsQu3p.jpg

Karthik is so excited with the results. He is having a fucking good fuck life.
He has a good friend Khalid also a youngster from rich family background.
He asks Bhikari Baba can you give the lehyam for Khalid too?
Bhikari Baba asks for more details of Khalid.
Karthik tells Baba Khalid is a son of a high ranking customs offficer and they have property worth 100s of crores.
Bhikari Baba say, OK. Bring him here. And Baba gives the lehyam to Khalid too, telling him he will ask for a favor in future.

This is Khalid's cock after using Mahamedraka Lehyam for 14 days
Ysd4Sx.jpg

Udham Tamre a senior poli-ce office who has tried all scientific remedies and surgeries for his cock came to Bhikari Baba.
Baba, I will do anything if you can have my cock size increased he says.
Bhikari Baba smiles and gives Udham the Mahamedraka Lehyam and says use it for 14 days.

But Udham is oversmart. He is so greedy and consumes the lehyam in double triple quadruple quantities.
The result? See below! His cock increased to grotesque proportions.
YsGL7p.jpg

Udham came running to Bhikari Baba in panic.
Bhikari Baba sees the grotesquely large cock and understood what happened.
He slapped Udham, one of the most powerful poli-ce officers in the state.
And he spits on Udham face.

Never do anything but what I tell you, Bhikari Baba says. Udham silently nods.

Bhikari Baba fixes the situation.
This is Udham with his wife and daughter in law with his lengthy, monster cock but not the over-grotesque size. He is happy now.
YsGKFN.jpg

Bhikari Baba also has potions that do exactly the opposite.
The Anga Vidvamsa Udakam meaning the cock shrivelling potion.
See the cocks of the people on whom Bhikari Baba used this sinister potion.
Why would he use this kind of potions that shrink cocks and cause impotency, you are thinking?
Well, wait for future episodes.

main-qimg-7ed3b772381fb2510dac91b7b734058b-lq

myd.jpg

D50371F2-1330-4657-BECB-87E18D2FD967-scaled.jpeg

And off course another peculiar potion of Bhikari Baba is Veerya Vardhana Vati, the cum volume increasing potion.
A group of powerful old men bought this potion from Bhikari Baba and used it.
To test it out, they hired a really beautiful film heroine and tried a bukkake session with her.

See the gazillion gallons of cum they are shooting. This is the effect of Veerya Vardhana Vati

YcvFIk.jpeg

Does you want to get any of these peculiar potions from Bhikari Baba???

{pics credit: @worlddada5000 , @ShootTheKili}

Bad Bawdy Baldy Oldies 05 - summer vacation with granddaugther Sreeleela

previous episodes in this series: Intro , episode 1 , episode 2 , episode 3 , episode 4

I'm Giri from Godavari. I am a rich landlord.
The village people respect me so much. They come to me for my blessings all the time.
If they know the real me, they would spit on my face.
Actually that's not a bad idea. I like when beautiful girls spit on me.
That's what I make my housemaid Pushpa do all the time.

HD-wallpaper-rashmika-mandanna-face-pushpa.jpg

She was initially reluctant but now Pushpa spits on me all the time. I love her spit taste.
desktop-wallpaper-rashmika-mandanna-pushpa.jpg
(m=eaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=83DySZ5tJK2nqwkM)9.jpg

My only son, his wife and their only daugther Sreeleela live in Chennai.
18 year old Sreeleela finished her 12th class and coming to stay with me for Summer holidays.

Sreeleela-bhagawanth-kesari-success-14.jpg

I cant wait to see her. Infact, I cant wait to have her.

Ask Pushpa my maid. She will tell you how many times I fucked her calling her by my grand daughters name.
"sigguleni musali lanjakodukivi ra. nee manavarali perutho nannu denguthava"
"shameless Old bastard, you are fucking your maid imagining your granddaughter" she would say.

Sreeleela arrived and my eyes were all over her.
Coming to the village she is interested in wearing half sarees.

sreeleela16102023_032.jpg

My cock is raging every time I see my granddaughter in half saree - her hips, her waists, her ass - were killing me.
I was trying to be as careful as possible, but after a couple days she noticed me watching her a lot.
To my relief, she was a little pleased to get my attention.

aadikeshava-sreeleela.gif

I became a little bolder and used to sit closely to her when watching TV, try to hug her whenever I got a chance.
Oh her young nubile body smell was killing me.
I used to takeout all that frustration by pinching Pushpa very hard.
Pushpa would get very angry but "gillithe gillichukovali" I would tell her.
Once my granddaughter had milk line after finishing milk.

I sensed my chance and moved my fingers all over her lips.
My cock was straining in my dhoti. Even Sreeleela felt electricity in her body.

d8bbee456adea96db5cb5f1b026b4157.gif

After this incident I couldnt control myself anymore.
I would watch her from behind whenever he is waking around and enjoying her ass moves brazenly.

She would turn around and look at me smile and giggle.

guntur-kaaram-sreeleela.gif

This would embolden me even more.
Now I would watch her and imagine how she would look like when nude.

Sreeleela.jpg

Unable to wait anylonger I moved in for the kill, pulling her by the hip. I put her on the sofa and put my Old heavy body all over her. Smelling her young body like a mad dog, I landed kisses wherever I could kind skin. "Tatha (grandpa) this is soooooooo wronggggggg" she said as she is struggling with my heavy body on her. All my sexual acts were making her crazy too. Understand that she too is in the prime age in the heat of hormones needed a male to quench her hotness.

1-10.gif

"Tatha (grandpa) leave me" she says as she is struggling under me and my cock is poking on her thighs. She managed to thrust me from herself and she got up. She ran away to her room. I went after her and I had a candid talk. Sreeleela I am really mad about you. Lets me give you heavenly pleasure. You wont believe how much pleasure I can show you. Nobody will know. Please ra. And if you agree and adjust with me I will take care of all your body needs. I will take care of all your financial needs. I will write lot of property in your name. I can give you everything in the world. So on I said a lot trying to overwhelm her.

Really? She said! My cute little granddaughter was surprised with all my words and was really considering my offer.

sreeleela-really.gif

After all I made her an offer she cant refuse! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: OK Tatha she said!

sreeleela-tired.gif

I wanted to get her in the mood before having her. I showed her the very expensive diamond necklace and earrings set I got for her.
She was excited to see them. Wear them I said. OK, baby. I really want to see you nude. She was reluctant but slowly stripped. She was little tense but was a excited too displaying her beautiful body to me.

eBJCk.jpg

I made her wear the diamond necklace and earring and fucked her right there in her bedroom taking her virginity. It was painful a bit taking my dirty fat cock in her virgin cunt and she was bleeding a bit. Grandpa I feel like peeing let me go to the bathroom. Its OK Sreeleela you can piss in the bed I said shocking her yet again. What? No! She said. I rubbed her just fucked cunt vigorously and she released her piss all over the bed. Just the smell of my granddaughters piss made me so horny and in this old age I got a second erection in just 15 minutes. I asked her to lay down and fucked her madly again. This time she started enjoying a bit. I moved her on top of me making her ride my cock.

RAZsIlnt.gif

My granddaughter Sreeleela riding my cock wearing my gift diamond necklace and earrings.
VD7Ox.jpg

I fucked her one more time tonight after we ate dinner and we cuddled together like first night couple. Next day after she woke up Pushpa my house maid gave her milk to drink. Sreeleela is surprised that Pushpa is in our bedroom. I told her no need to worry. Pushpa will not tell anyone. Then I made her drink her milk fully nude while I drank her raw nude beauty, still not able to believe my luck.

Sreeleela-7-STK.png

For the rest of her summer holidays stay with me,
I did all the mad things a Bad Bawdy Baldy Old man can do to his granddaughter.

Fucked her in all rooms of the home

UYUAa.jpg

My favorite room was the bathroom off course. We used to fuck in the bathroom, pee together and bath together.

e8uPT.jpg

I never used to let her pee privately. When no one was there I used to make her pee nude in the backyard.
Sreeleela was enjoying all these kinky pervy stuff I was doing to her.

eBw5G.jpg

My tongue and fingers would be in her pussy all the time. Even when she was talking to my son and daughter in law on phone.
Grandpa is really taking very good care of me she said to her mom and dad, with my tongue deep inside her.

e2zEv.jpg

I took her anal cherry too. Since she is too young and too tight, I didnt do it often.
Also she didnt like it that much.

eBtDP.jpg

But she really enjoyed my rimming pleasures.
I used to be all over her ass and inside her bumhole enjoying her nubile cunt juices.

e8VsX.jpg

Pushpa my house maid taught Sreeleela the art of cock sucking which my granddaughter instantly pick up
e8l32.jpg

On the week before she left, I didnt even let her wear a single bit of clothing. It was suck fuck lick dick all the time. On the day she was leaving to Chennai, she wore traditional dress again and was all tears leaving me. Suck me off one more time dear, I said. Blushingly, she agreed.

Dont be sad, I said as she sucked my cock. Come back every holidays and we can have fun.
You know my farm laborers Samba, Samuel and Sadiq, I asked her. Yes, she nodded as she sucked my cock. Well, to be honest. Even I am getting old and cant fuck you lot of times. But they can! And I enjoy watching young girls getting fucked.

Next time, I am going to have Samba, Samuel and Sadiq fuck you
while I see and enjoy I said to my shocked Granddaughter.

sreeleela-surprised-face.png

sree.jpg

I orgasmed blessing her by glazed her face with all my cum
YsfyuN.jpg

I know what you are thinking of me...

What sort of Grandpa does all these sorts of dirty things to his granddaughter
and offers to have her fucked by farm laborers?

What to do? I told you I am a Bad Bawdy Baldy Oldie!!!

Last edited:

previous episodes in this series: Intro , episode 1 , episode 2 , episode 3

The village people respect me so much. They come to me for my blessings all the time.

She was initially reluctant but now Pushpa spits on me all the time. I love her spit taste.

18 year old Sreeleela finished her 12th class and coming to stay with me for Summer holidays.

Ask Pushpa my maid. She will tell you how many times I fucked her calling her by my grand daughters name.
"shameless Old bastard, you are fucking your maid imagining your granddaughter" she would say.

My cock is raging every time I see my granddaughter in half saree - her hips, her waists, her ass - were killing me.
I was trying to be as careful as possible, but after a couple days she noticed me watching her a lot.

I became a little bolder and used to sit closely to her when watching TV, try to hug her whenever I got a chance.

I would watch her from behind whenever he is waking around and enjoying her ass moves brazenly.

Sreeleela.jpg

Unable to wait anylonger I moved in for the kill, pulling her by the hip. I put her on the sofa and put my Old heavy body all over her. Smelling her young body like a mad dog, I landed kisses wherever I could kind skin. "Tatha (grandpa) this is soooooooo wronggggggg" she said as she is struggling with my heavy body on her. All my sexual acts were making her crazy too. Understand that she too is in the prime age in the heat of hormones needed a male to quench her hotness.

1-10.gif

"Tatha (grandpa) leave me" she says as she is struggling under me and my cock is poking on her thighs. She managed to thrust me from herself and she got up. She ran away to her room. I went after her and I had a candid talk. Sreeleela I am really mad about you. Lets me give you heavenly pleasure. You wont believe how much pleasure I can show you. Nobody will know. Please ra. And if you agree and adjust with me I will take care of all your body needs. I will take care of all your financial needs. I will write lot of property in your name. I can give you everything in the world. So on I said a lot trying to overwhelm her.

Really? She said! My cute little granddaughter was surprised with all my words and was really considering my offer.

sreeleela-really.gif

After all I made her an offer she cant refuse! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: OK Tatha she said!

sreeleela-tired.gif

I wanted to get her in the mood before having her. I showed her the very expensive diamond necklace and earrings set I got for her.
She was excited to see them. Wear them I said. OK, baby. I really want to see you nude. She was reluctant but slowly stripped. She was little tense but was a excited too displaying her beautiful body to me.
eBJCk.jpg

I made her wear the diamond necklace and earring and fucked her right there in her bedroom taking her virginity. It was painful a bit taking my dirty fat cock in her virgin cunt and she was bleeding a bit. Grandpa I feel like peeing let me go to the bathroom. Its OK Sreeleela you can piss in the bed I said shocking her yet again. What? No! She said. I rubbed her just fucked cunt vigorously and she released her piss all over the bed. Just the smell of my granddaughters piss made me so horny and in this old age I got a second erection in just 15 minutes. I asked her to lay down and fucked her madly again. This time she started enjoying a bit. I moved her on top of me making her ride my cock.

My granddaughter Sreeleela riding my cock wearing my gift diamond necklace and earrings.
VD7Ox.jpg

Then
Superb excellent 😍
Please make gangbang please

Hope you all are enjoying the RRR Rourkela Rangabhashyam's Route Storimeme series.

I'm using 1 actress for each state. So far I used

Odisha - Kasturi
Andaman - Disha
Andhra - Samantha
Telangana - Anushka
Chhattisgarh - Sai Pallavi
Jharkhand - Kajal

Need some suggestions for actress to use for next states in this series.

Bihar -
Sikkim -
Assam -
Arunachal -
Manipur -
Nagaland -
Mizoram -
Meghalaya -

West Bengal -

Hope you all are enjoying the RRR Rourkela Rangabhashyam's Route Storimeme series.

Odisha - Kasturi
Andaman - Disha
Andhra - Samantha
Telangana - Anushka
Jharkhand - Kajal

Bihar -
Sikkim -
Assam -
Arunachal -
Manipur -
Nagaland -
Mizoram -
Meghalaya -

West Bengal -
West Bengal - actress Mimi Chakraborty gangbang

previous episodes in this series: Intro , episode 1 , episode 2 , episode 3 , episode 4

Sreeleela.jpg

1-10.gif

sreeleela-really.gif

sreeleela-tired.gif

eBJCk.jpg

RAZsIlnt.gif

VD7Ox.jpg

I fucked her one more time tonight after we ate dinner and we cuddled together like first night couple. Next day after she woke up Pushpa my house maid gave her milk to drink. Sreeleela is surprised that Pushpa is in our bedroom. I told her no need to worry. Pushpa will not tell anyone. Then I made her drink her milk fully nude while I drank her raw nude beauty, still not able to believe my luck.

Sreeleela-7-STK.png

UYUAa.jpg

My favorite room was the bathroom off course. We used to fuck in the bathroom, pee together and bath together.

e8uPT.jpg

I never used to let her pee privately. When no one was there I used to make her pee nude in the backyard.

eBw5G.jpg

My tongue and fingers would be in her pussy all the time. Even when she was talking to my son and daughter in law on phone.
Grandpa is really taking very good care of me she said to her mom and dad, with my tongue deep inside her.

e2zEv.jpg

I took her anal cherry too. Since she is too young and too tight, I didnt do it often.

eBtDP.jpg

I used to be all over her ass and inside her bumhole enjoying her nubile cunt juices.

e8VsX.jpg

Pushpa my house maid taught Sreeleela the art of cock sucking which my granddaughter instantly pick up
e8l32.jpg

On the week before she left, I didnt even let her wear a single bit of clothing. It was suck fuck lick dick all the time. On the day she was leaving to Chennai, she wore traditional dress again and was all tears leaving me. Suck me off one more time dear, I said. Blushingly, she agreed.

Dont be sad, I said as she sucked my cock. Come back every holidays and we can have fun.
You know my farm laborers Samba, Samuel and Sadiq, I asked her. Yes, she nodded as she sucked my cock. Well, to be honest. Even I am getting old and cant fuck you lot of times. But they can! And I enjoy watching young girls getting fucked.

sree.jpg

YsfyuN.jpg

🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡 awesome bro .. great work

Odisha - Kasturi
Andaman - Disha
Andhra - Samantha
Telangana - Anushka
Jharkhand - Kajal

Bihar -
Sikkim -
Assam -
Arunachal -
Manipur -
Nagaland -
Mizoram -
Meghalaya -

West Bengal -
West Bengal, go for Isha Saha. She is really hot and sexy

Sreeleela.jpg

1-10.gif

sreeleela-really.gif

sreeleela-tired.gif

eBJCk.jpg

RAZsIlnt.gif

VD7Ox.jpg

Sreeleela-7-STK.png

UYUAa.jpg

e8uPT.jpg

eBw5G.jpg

e2zEv.jpg

eBtDP.jpg

e8VsX.jpg

e8l32.jpg

sree.jpg

YsfyuN.jpg

Great writing just entertain us by this type of stories and little suggestion write a story on KRITI SHETTY

Filthy FILs & Dirty DILs 02 - Neha's dilemma

previous episodes in this series: Intro , episode 1

I am about to change my clothes.

I know my Sasur/Mamanar/Mamayya/FIL is watching from the keyhole.
He is such a pervert after me all the time when my hubby is at work.

What should I do?
A) confront him
B) call my hubby
C) tell my mother in law

I chose option D - undress and let him watch. Now I am in just my panties and I know on the other side of the door he is watch my almost naked body waiting for me to remove by undies too. ohhh! my pussy is soaking wet!

I know if I remove my last piece of clothing, it will be a point of no return.

What do you think I should do?
A) back out of all this dirty stuff
B) remove my panties and give my Sasur a full show through the key hole
C) invite my Sasur inside the room and give a proper strip show

D) spread on the bed and offer myself to my Sasur

{pic credit: @Gchmah1996 }

Indian Family Guy series - Intro

Namaste! I am the Indian Family Guy!

Like most of you I am married and like most of you I have kids.

As a family man, there are 101 things going on my side.

I will share some of my experiences, opinions, thoughts & dark secrets with you

family_guy__road_to_india__bollywood_style_by_pinkbonbon1_ddm28bo-fullview.jpg

Indian Family Guy 1 - Obsessions

There's a beautiful puppy on the road
A bird is humming on the tree
The sky is very beautiful
What am I thinking?

Deepika's Boobs
Picsart_24-05-15_11-18-14-745.jpeg

My daughter is crying
My dad needs medicines
My wife is calling me