• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

English Sex Story AAA - All in All Alaguraja - stories, memes, parodies

what content do you want?

• memes

Votes: 384 41.6%
  • stories

Votes: 457 49.6%
  • parodies

Votes: 257 27.9%
  • hardcore

Votes: 189 20.5%
  • cuckold

Votes: 184 20.0%
  • roleplay

Votes: 196 21.3%
  • female dirty talk

Votes: 183 19.8%
  • feminist or not so feminist

Votes: 74 8.0%
  • hotwife & cheating wife

Votes: 246 26.7%
  • dirtier & nastier & sluttier

Votes: 175 19.0%

• Total voters
Afrika Ankul Memes 17

Afrika Ankul Memes: Intro , 01, 02 , 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16

My girlfriend's daughter is heavily teasing me.

Stop teasing me, Bitch I said - or else, you will regret it. I’ll tell your Mom. I'll spank your ass.

Sreeleela: Mom already knows! we both share our Boyfriends, she teasingly says spreading her legs.

e2Ip9.jpg

You want to spank me! Be my guest! Spank me! GIVE ME MY BIRTHDAY GIFT, DADDY!

YsFddN.jpeg

Software Engineer Sorimuthu 06 - dirty hubby & disgusted wifey

previous episodes in this StoriMeme series: Intro , episode 01 , episode 02 , episode 03, episode 04 , episode 05

When I get double naughty, I lick my wife sister’s yummy asshole.
My SIL shamelessly spreads her buttocks for me anytime right in front of my wife.

3P7uN.jpg

Then with the same mouth I force my wife to lip kiss. She hates it! I love it! :love: :love: :love:

8d8e21e9c9eb4684ef82de35590e4ed3.jpg

I am so turned on to see my wife Pammy's expression when she is disgusted with my dirty kinky acts! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

pic credits: all the awesome Rashmika RAW-ASS-MIKA pic is from @Faker_editor!

Software Engineer Sorimuthu 06 - dirty hubby & disgusted wifey

previous episodes in this StoriMeme series: Intro , episode 01 , episode 02 , episode 03, episode 04 , episode 05

When I get double naughty, I lick my wife sister’s yummy asshole.
My SIL shamelessly spreads her buttocks for me anytime right in front of my wife.

3P7uN.jpg

Then with the same mouth I force my wife to lip kiss. She hates it! I love it! :love: :love: :love:

8d8e21e9c9eb4684ef82de35590e4ed3.jpg

I am so turned on to see my wife Pammy's expression when she is disgusted with my dirty kinky acts! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

pic credits: all the awesome Rashmika RAW-ASS-MIKA pic is from @Faker_editor!
So hot erotic 🔥🥵 dear

Afrika Ankul Memes 18

Afrika Ankul Memes: Intro , 01, 02 , 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17

When Anushka Atha catches nephew peeping through the key hole to watch her TheWine body!

YWQFtQ.jpg

Anushka: ureyyy siggu ledaa lanjakodaka
nephew: ledu Atha. nee iddari kuturlani battalu lekunda chusanu. But, nee mundhu vallu iddaru balaadoor! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Anushka: dont you have any shame, son of a bitch!
nephew replies shamelessly: Aunt, I have watched both your daughters nude, but they are nothing compared to your ravishing beauty! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

YWjXss.jpg

Afrika Ankul Memes 19

Afrika Ankul Memes: Intro , 01, 02 , 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18

As a responsible daughter in law, my day begins with taking a bath and then sucking the old, soft, black, smelly & tasty cock of my father in law!

YW8PeW.jpg

Last edited:
Bad Bawdy Baldy Oldies 06 - touched in the movie theater by Oldie

previous episodes in this series: Intro , episode 1 , episode 2 , episode 3 , episode 4 , episode 5

Remember Teenager Sreeleela's summer with Grandpa in episode 5?

Now she is in her first year of MBBS.

Today she bunked class and went to movie theater. Her friend cancelled in the last moment. So she is alone.

Our Sreeleela is dressed in pant and shirt

untitled-design-10-17-16710042784x3.png

The movie hall was half empty half full. There is a 70ish old man sitting next to Sreeleela.

image_EBJvgZ9Y_1693917448472_raw.jpg

It is a thriller movie and Sreeleela is lost in the movie watching it intensely.

Sreeleela-Flop-Movies.jpg

Suddenly she realized the old man on to her left had put his hand on her thigh.

pre-p429m1084617.jpg

Initially she thought he put by mistake.

But now he is rubbing her thigh.

She wanted remove his hand and leave.

But the touch of his soft hand on her thighs took Sreeleela's memories to the last Summer.

When her Grandpa had made her from a girl to a woman.

How much he ravaged her body throughout the summer

RAZsIlnt.gif

How much he mercilessly fucked throughout the vacation
UYUAa.jpg

Sreeleela is lost in those thoughts.

The 72 year old Abdul Chacha sitting next to her is so happy she is not resisting and began to boldly rub her thigh even more vigorously.

To Be Continued...
YOvSHl.jpg

Bad Bawdy Baldy Oldies 06 - touched in the movie theater by Oldie

previous episodes in this series: Intro , episode 1 , episode 2 , episode 3 , episode 4 , episode 5

Remember Teenager Sreeleela's summer with Grandpa in episode 5?

Now she is in her first year of MBBS.

Today she bunked class and went to movie theater. Her friend cancelled in the last moment. So she is alone.

Our Sreeleela is dressed in pant and shirt

untitled-design-10-17-16710042784x3.png

The movie hall was half empty half full. There is a 70ish old man sitting next to Sreeleela.

image_EBJvgZ9Y_1693917448472_raw.jpg

It is a thriller movie and Sreeleela is lost in the movie watching it intensely.

Sreeleela-Flop-Movies.jpg

Suddenly she realized the old man on to her left had put his hand on her thigh.

pre-p429m1084617.jpg

Initially she thought he put by mistake.

But now he is rubbing her thigh.

She wanted remove his hand and leave.

But the touch of his soft hand on her thighs took Sreeleela's memories to the last Summer.

When her Grandpa had made her from a girl to a woman.

How much he ravaged her body throughout the summer

RAZsIlnt.gif

How much he mercilessly fucked throughout the vacation
UYUAa.jpg

Sreeleela is lost in those thoughts.

The 72 year old Abdul Chacha sitting next to her is so happy she is not resisting and began to boldly rub her thigh even more vigorously.

To Be Continued...
YOvSHl.jpg
wrote this small part for you @Hello ACHIN bro! will continue this episode
small teaser: Sreeleela will have some fun in the city before she goes to village to spend time with Grandpa and his servants ;)
Wow so erotic superb so 🔥 🥵
I can't wait for next dear awesome

Afrika Ankul Memes 20

Afrika Ankul Memes: Intro , 01, 02 , 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19

One of the advantages of taking money from Loan Shark Lundwala Seth is if your wife cooperates,
he not only waives off your loan buy gives expensive jewelry gifts.

Mrunal husband has a gambling habit. He took 60 lakhs from Lundwala Seth.
When he is unable to pay Lundwala's thug men thrash him left and right.

But when his wife Mrunal stripped and offered herself to Lundwala, he was gracious
Yc6w3v.md.jpeg

He waived off his loans and took her as a keep. She takes care of Lundwala's lund and he takes good care of her.

See he even gifted her a costly emerald necklace recently.
YWPPoP.jpg

Shriya's son Sandeep who is 19 got into online gaming and took unbelievable amounts of money from Lundwala Seth.

When Sandeep is unable to return, Shriya too offered herself to Lundwala in exchange for her son's safety.

Same story, Shriya took care of Lundwala's Lund and Lundwala gifts her an expensive diamond necklace.

YWZYks.jpg

Do you also want such expensive jewelry for your wife or daughter???

All you have to do is hedge your beautiful wife or daughter to Lundwala and he takes care of rest :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Pics Credit: these terrific pics are from the talented, prolific @KAAMA_SASTRI. 👏👏👏
check out his page for more such jewels! :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Afrika Ankul Memes 21

Afrika Ankul Memes: Intro , 01, 02 , 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20

Anyone who thinks the action Cop Amritha Nair from Saaho is an honest cop is an asshole.
All her actions in front of the camera are pretensions.

Picsart-24-06-28-10-35-45-797.jpg

In reality she strips and sleeps with all the Dons in the city for money and power. She is their favorite RANDI!
Picsart-24-06-28-08-29-32-425.jpg

Pics Credit: I just discovered @hunter7270 and his superb pics. These are from his thread: HUNTER SCREENSHOT FAKES Check out his promising thread

Dear Readers, no updates this weekend. Next weekend is long weekend here in US, will try to write more content for you.

Meanwhile checkout all my StoriMemes & Series & Stories and give your comments. Tell me which StoriMeme series and actresses you want to see more (y)(y)(y)

Software Engineer Sorimuthu 20 - Sick Leaves & PTOs for Software Engineers

previous episodes in this StoriMeme series: Intro , episode 01 , episode 02 , episode 03, episode 04 , episode 05 , episode 06

Dont tell my manager but most of my sick leaves and PTOs are consumed when I watch my beautiful wife nude in the morning.

With such a ravishing slutty vixen as wife, what do you expect???

YW9efK.jpg

IT / software guys, tell the truth. Do you also not take sick leaves and PTOs for sex??? :devilish::devilish::devilish:

pic credits: from the prolific @KAAMA_SASTRI too!

Afrika Ankul Memes 21

Afrika Ankul Memes: Intro , 01, 02 , 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20

Anyone who thinks the action Cop Amritha Nair from Saaho is an honest cop is an asshole.
All her actions in front of the camera are pretensions.

Picsart-24-06-28-10-35-45-797.jpg

In reality she strips and sleeps with all the Dons in the city for money and power. She is their favorite RANDI!
Picsart-24-06-28-08-29-32-425.jpg

Pics Credit: I just discovered @hunter7270 and his superb pics. These are from his thread: HUNTER SCREENSHOT FAKES Check out his promising thread
@Hello ACHIN bro - the Saaho Sraddha is for you! :cool:
Superb excellent awesome dear🥵🔥
Waiting for next memes

Software Engineer Sorimuthu 20 - Sick Leaves & PTOs for Software Engineers

previous episodes in this StoriMeme series: Intro , episode 01 , episode 02 , episode 03, episode 04 , episode 05 , episode 06

Dont tell my manager but most of my sick leaves and PTOs are consumed when I watch my beautiful wife nude in the morning.

With such a ravishing slutty vixen as wife, what do you expect???

YW9efK.jpg

IT / software guys, tell the truth. Do you also not take sick leaves and PTOs for sex??? :devilish::devilish::devilish:

pic credits: from the prolific @KAAMA_SASTRI too!
Can't wait to fuck this bitch hardcore with screams and moaning when her husband watches us having a great time🤤🥵 and a hot cum load at the end 🔥👅

Back