• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress Actress comics fake

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu

Which actress u want a sex comic for.

• Manjima

Votes: 50 19.4%
  • Nivetha pethuraj

Votes: 103 39.9%
  • Trisha

Votes: 104 40.3%
  • Madonna sebastian

Votes: 51 19.8%
  • Anushka

Votes: 99 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 589

Hey guys im starting a new fakes comics for actress. Let me make it clear I wont be doing it for everyone I have only few ppl in list
They are
Trisha
Madonna
Manjima
Nivetha pethuraj
Anushka(sometimes)
These are the people in the list I will do. Pls select one among these ppl. I might post a pull like and the highest voted bitch will get the comic and comment your suggestions here too in comments
Now I will take in consideration few more others too depends on the person whom u comment. But please dont comment ppl like tamanna kajal or samantha. Im seeing a lot of fakes for them and they are regularly faked here. Ex ppl like kajal are heavily faked and are hyped. These woman arent given much attentions though they are super hot chicks. Common any day Ill fuck a manjima over kajal, she has a lot of meat in here(ppl call her fat still) so I did her hot and busty. It is sad that even for trisha im not seeing much these days. So I have posted these names go and select. Post ur fav too if I find them to be convincing ill do them too.. The choices are yours and yours purely.

Hey guys im starting a new fakes comics for actress. Let me make it clear I wont be doing it for everyone I have only few ppl in list
They are
Trisha
Madonna
Manjima
Nivetha pethuraj
Anushka(sometimes)
These are the people in the list I will do. Pls select one among these ppl. I might post a pull like and the highest voted bitch will get the comic and comment your suggestions here too in comments
Now I will take in consideration few more others too depends on the person whom u comment. But please dont comment ppl like tamanna kajal or samantha. Im seeing a lot of fakes for them and they are regularly faked here. Ex ppl like kajal are heavily faked and are hyped. These woman arent given much attentions though they are super hot chicks. Common any day Ill fuck a manjima over kajal, she has a lot of meat in here(ppl call her fat still) so I did her hot and busty. It is sad that even for trisha im not seeing much these days. So I have posted these names go and select. Post ur fav too if I find them to be convincing ill do them too.. The choices are yours and yours purely.
Trisha

Multi celebrity also appreciated
Will first go with induviguals bro. Then will be with multi.do visit my thread of trisha madonna sebastian and nivetha pethuraj to see my fake quality u will get and idea of mine(though im no expert)

Nivetha trisha ans anushka tieing go ahead and vote guys

Back