• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Kiara extra martial affair to satisfy her needs❤‍🔥
Me being a lucky cuckold by clicking a sexy picture of my wife and her BBC bull boyfriend.

They met each other through an online site when we fought and agreed that I should give up mating with her given my tiny cock is ill-equipped and not able to satisfy her and she'll find a new one. They texted each other and hit it off.

Sometime later they met each other on a date and continued meeting as they were attracted to each other.

One day, my wife told me that she's going out with him and may spend the night at his place and they may "do it". I wished her luck and handed her a pack of condoms to which she winked at me. It was two days before she came back home and told me all about how he fucked her, how big he was down there and how she sucked and worshipped his big dick and balls.

Few more dates later, she told me that going forward she'll spend her weekends at his place - Friday night to Monday evening. That's when they invited me to a vacation as their third wheel where they posed with each other and I clicked such a lovely picture for them full of sexual energy!

Btw, they never used the condoms I gave her and they always do it bareback! 🥵🤤 🖤🫠🥴🥺🫨😵‍💫💦💥

Me being a lucky cuckold by clicking a sexy picture of my wife and her BBC bull boyfriend.

They met each other through an online site when we fought and agreed that I should give up mating with her given my tiny cock is ill-equipped and not able to satisfy her and she'll find a new one. They texted each other and hit it off.

Sometime later they met each other on a date and continued meeting as they were attracted to each other.

One day, my wife told me that she's going out with him and may spend the night at his place and they may "do it". I wished her luck and handed her a pack of condoms to which she winked at me. It was two days before she came back home and told me all about how he fucked her, how big he was down there and how she sucked and worshipped his big dick and balls.

Few more dates later, she told me that going forward she'll spend her weekends at his place - Friday night to Monday evening. That's when they invited me to a vacation as their third wheel where they posed with each other and I clicked such a lovely picture for them full of sexual energy!

Btw, they never used the condoms I gave her and they always do it bareback! 🥵🤤 🖤🫠🥴🥺🫨😵‍💫💦💥
I wanna have your wife

Back