• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

@Krishan202 please make it real

Bro believe me this is one of rhe best stories i have read in this recent times.... U literally had me engaged into the story.... Kya likha he yarrr.... Loved it!!... Totally loved.....
❗❗Just a small problem.... The ending twist was nice but u ended it hurriedly.... Then u must have written the story as....

Samuel got up after listening to his father and ran towards his house..... He dragged that priest and threw him out of his house..... The priest was a heavy man.... He picked up a rod and slammed on the back of Samuel's head which ran a vibration through out his body and suddenly he fell down and was not able to wake up and became senseless....
Anushka had not seen any of this as he with his son was on the way to the hospital to meet her father in law....

Next the priest threw the rod at the pond and gave sound to the village people to help him get Samuel to hospital..... They reached hospital and Anushka was shocked to see Samuel in this state..... Tears rolled down and she asked how it happened to which the priest said he tried to throw me out while i was throwing the demons out and one of the strongest demon got into him and he became senseless.... The doctor came and declared Samuel being in coma.... The priest then exchanged Samuel's father's medicine with a coma medicine which eventually led him to coma.....
Now after 1 week at night anushka came with Samuel and his father to home.... They were discharged from the hospital...

At night while making them both sleep the priest came in the room...He spanked anushka's ass....She suddenly started to cry....and the priest comforted her.....she said why is this happening....the priest told her its because i was trying to fight demons and your Father in law and husband trued to interrupt....You know this has an effect like till all demons don't leave your body these two will be in coma.....As fast as the demons leave they will be okay.... But condition is the demons must leave your body.... Automatically the demons in their body will be dead.... Listening to this anushka said what should i do now..... Priest said do what you were born to do(Silently and winked).... Anushka couldn't hear and asked again..... Priest said we have to do what we were doing....

Next moment we all heard the noises.... The noises were heard day and night.... Anushka fainting and saying i will do this day and night till they don't get up......
Priest was spanking her ass and saying yes butch you are bound to this black cock..... You will worship this cock.... And then drop the cum coming out of your pussy and ass on the faces of your husband and father in law..... They continuously fucked day and night.... Even i could hear their voices upstairs in my room.... I went to dad's room and saw tears rolling down his and grandpa's eyes.... I called anushka.... She was very happy watching that their body had started responding..... Now she became an absolute slave to the priest.... She said that you a lot.... While his cock was still in her pussy..... From today i will do anything and everything you ask me priest..... I will worship you..... Because of you they are now slightly active.... I owe obligation towards you as she took that cock out of her pussy and took it in her mouth and started cleaning it.... The priest shouted ohhhh bitch!!!..... Yes whore you owe me so much..... Ahh... Yes.... Ohh shittttt!!!!! And like this the black priest marked my mother as his bitch my cumming on marriage ring given by my father....
THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD..... I SAW EVERYTHING..... SEEN MY FATHER AND GRANDPA GO TO COMA AND MY MOM BECOMING THE BIG BLACK COCK'S WHORE.....

THE END. ❗❗❗

Wow bro nice story

Wow bro nice story

Nice story

Wow super story bro

Wow super story bro

Nice story

Wow super story bro

Wow super story bro

Bro, it's a good ending what you gave, but don't try to review everything. Every author has his own way of ending stories. Let it slide sometimes. Cheers.

Y
Bro, it's a good ending what you gave, but don't try to review everything. Every author has his own way of ending stories. Let it slide sometimes. Cheers.
Ya bro.... Everyone have their own style..... Sorry just wanted to express myself and my thoughts.... Sorry bro if that has hurt you.... No problem cheers??

It's always a pleasure reading your stories.