• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

The Queen Mother Aishwarya had a toned milky physique. Her face glowed and her hazel eyes continued to mesmerize all the men in the kingdom. Everyone dreamt of taking her to bed but nobody could. At the time of her marriage she was regarded as the daughter of the Gods.

Her heavenly beauty was matched by no one else in the kingdom. Her dark hair when untangled reached her knees. She truly represented an angel dropped straight from heaven. Her skin was white as milk; there wasn't even a single sign of aging in her body. Her beauty matched only by her wit and her wit only matched by her devotion to his son. No one could separate the two. As a child she had always protected him from harm and as he grew older she had trained him on politics and warfare and had warned him of the whims of the ministers. It was due to her efforts that Manu had grown into such a man, almost a God to many.

And now Manu was to marry his own mother and have children with her in order to save his dynasty. He was hesitant but knew that if his mother had to come herself to inform her then it must be very important. Manu for the first time that night masturbated thinking of his mother and how soon he could be her husband and protector and a father to their children. It all seemed too childish to him but his devotion and now lust towards his mother was far superior than the silliness of the proposal. He was ready.
ash-rithik.jpg

He will marry his mother in order to safeguard his kingdom and they will bear a child together. But for now it was a long way forward and he had just taken the first step forward. That night he did not require a concubine to please him, his thoughts were enough.

The next day King Manu decided to go ahead with the proposal and the ministers created awareness about this scheme and its benefits. Each minister was instructed to let the people reply to the King themselves. The King set a week-long period to hear debates against the proposals and he was surprised to see that only a few spoke against the bills. The Queen Mother Aishwarya grinned slightly as she saw it all unfold. Her 18 jewels had done the job well. Finally her kingdom would remain intact. The questioning period passed and both the houses of all the states accepted the proposal and the King gave his blessing. Now was the time for the Royal marriage to be announced. It was heartening for the King to see that thousands in his kingdom were able to marry people whom they truly loved. Finally the barriers of society were broken. He was excited for his own marriage now. He could not wait to have sex with his soon to be mother/wife. But he was unaware of a conspiracy growing right behind his back. His younger brother was hatching a plan to take the throne for himself. The marriage festivities could soon be spoiled if he succeeds.

The evening sky was bright. It was as if humans wanted to change the law of nature. Thousands of candles were lit. It looked as bright as day. The people of the country were happy that finally their King is marrying. His marriage would serve as an example to those who too were planning an incestuous marriage. The festivities were in full roll as night came close. The King waited for his bride to arrive. Everyone was happy and the King wanted the people to celebrate with him so he had opened the gates of his palace for the commoners. They were in constant awe when they saw the celebration decorations. Gold was all around them and it shone brightly when light struck it. There was no dark corner in the palace. Soon everyone became quiet. The Queen was about to arrive. She sat on top of an elephant dressed in a red and gold lehenga. She looked like a goddess herself. The people threw flowers at her as she passed them.

FgIFim7XEAAIeX3

The marriage ceremony lasted for 2 hours until Manu tied the sacred necklace; the mangalsutra around her neck. They were then announced husband and wife. Aishwarya touched his husband's feet to receive his blessing. The festivities stretched for another 3 hours. It was midnight when they were finally left alone. " Eh Manu finally you're married. Just don't be too rough on your wife though", his friends jokes.

Manu sat on his honeymoon bed for his first night as a husband. Aishwarya arrived soon with a glass of milk which he gulped down in excitement. "Now I have the energy, give me the prize!"

She laughed looking at his childness.

"Manu, now you're my husband. I know I'm your mother but now I wear your mangalsutra on my neck and put a sindoor on my forehead as a sign of my devotion to you. I will fulfill my duty as a wife and now we are no longer mother and son so you shall call me by my name. Now as you wanted, you can have me husband, whenever you like, however you like."

He made her sit down on his lap. He then kissed her passionately on her lips. He tread slowly kissing her cheek in between and then slowly she opened her mouth for his tongue to devour.

Manu started to kiss her more aggressively. His hand guided her head according to his wishes and she complied to all his wishes submissively. He looked at his mother's eyes. They were a hazel grey and for the first time he saw submission in her as she lowered them. She had set that mindset that she was his wife all in all and staring at his husband's eyes would be an act of defiance. But Manu lifted her chin and started to kiss her again.

Jodha-Akbar-Movie-n493md7n9tms0xqzvchqb27ul19uik6yt0lg7s2xmq.jpg

This time she too was passionate and both of their heads moved in constant approval to each other. Manu to prove his dominance bit her lower lip. "Hmff", she exclaimed with pain. He had cut her lip slightly and it was bleeding. Watching this Manu again kissed her shifting his saliva to her mouth which she accepted without hesitation.

He then got up and said, "Get on the bed and let me have some more milk." She understood what he meant. He then stripped himself and lay down. She did the same. Manu made Aishwarya sit on top of him. Her curvy milky body had fat at the right places, her butt and tits. She had a slim waist, noticed Manu as he stroked his hand around her waist. Then he started to suck her boobs like a little baby. He sucked them passionately. Aishwarya moaned quietly as he bit her nipple. She started to bite her lips and caressed his head with her hands. She knew of his fondness for breasts. He would suckle it for long periods even when he was a baby.

big-boobs-aishwarya-rai-nipple-licked-hot-topless-actress.jpg

After a while she climbed down and kissed his penis. Her massive nose ring looked really sexy too Many as she sucked his dick with enthusiasm. She slurped and gagged on his penis. She had never sucked such a long dick before in her life and Manu was twice the size of his father with a humongous 9 inch monster.

She felt lucky to have such a well hung husband. Manu tied her head into a ponytale and rough fucked her face until her face grew red and she couldn't go furthur. Half an hour of rough face fucking had exhausted her and she was gasping for breath by the end of it. But Manu was just getting started.

5wnqznte1axy_t.jpg

He laid her on his bed and climbed on top of her. He slowly slid his dick inside her vagina. She groaned loudly, "Stop. Manu, go slow, go slow!"

Manu grinned at her state but did slow down. He wasn't even half way in but he knew that she was his mother and not any other concubine so he had to go slow. Within a few minutes his mother's pussy adjusted to his size and that is when he increased his pace. He wasn't a virgin and even gave his concubines a challenging time in bed and his mother had only had sex with his mother who wasn't very good in bed.

Aishwarya-Rai-Nude-8.jpg

He continued to push relentlessly and his mother's groans never stopped. She had to drink water in between as her mouth had run completely dry with all the face fucking and moaning.

Manu turned her around in bed. "Manu, take it easy. It's our first night and don't worry I'm going nowhere. You can fuck me everyday if you want you don't have to do all the fucking tonight."

"Mom, this will happen everyday now. This isn't a one night thing. You will have to do this every single day to please me."

Manu then spanked her hard on her ass cheeks, "Ahh!" His mother groaned. For the first time he had seen his mother in this condition and he loved every bit of it. He spanked her again and again until her ass grew red.

150188306_faish9.jpg

Then he kept his dick over them. He too was impressed at his size. He then slowly inserted his dick inside his mother. He wanted to fuck her now in doggy style. For Aishwarya this blissful nightmare had just begun and she grew even more excited by knowing that this will happen to her every night. Her own son was now her husband. Her son Manu who was so shy as a person was rough fucking her and dominating her and she like never before was complying to all what he said.

She felt his penis glide through her vagina and felt it reach the very end of her pussy. His dick had stretched out her vagina and was bigger than what she could handle. But she couldn't stop with the pleasure it gave her. She had cum thrice already and almost all her energy had vanished from her body with the continuous amount of sex they were having.

Aishwarya-Rai-Nude-6.jpg

The night was cold but she didn't feel any cold around her. She was sweating profusely and the heat their body was generating was soaking the sheets. She felt him grab hold of her hair and with his style of constant rough fucking her body had reached its limit and every minute she was crossing that boundary but the pleasure she derived from it was more than enough for her to go on. Her body arched as he pulled her hair backwards. Her huge tits were bouncing to and bro. He would grab them in between so as to give her hair a rest. She was stunned by the sexual calibre of her son.

When he was about to cum they were back in the missionary position. She could feel his penis growing and now she wanted this to finish inside her. She couldn't let all these hours go to waste. "Cum in me Manu. Cum inside your mother. Give her your child honey, ahhh, go on yes honey inside. Cum inside me."

Aishwarya-Rai-Nude-7.jpg

Manu couldn't control any longer and he shot all his load inside his mother's pussy. Her mother tightly pulled the sheets which she had grasped in her hand as support. Her body arched as she came too. And her body shivered in a few bursts as she came on his dick. But her pussy didn't have enough room for his load, far less than it did for her own juices.

A lot of cum flowed outside her vagina and onto the sheets. Manu didn't stop cumming for a few seconds and she could feel every load of his hit her uterus. She knew that this would definitely get her pregnant. This particular incident made her eyes roll over. She had never had such sex in her lifetime. Four hours of continuous fucking had starved her body of all its energy.

Manu kissed her passionately but saw that she had fainted with pleasure. He took out his dick and let her stay there. She came back to her senses after a few seconds and Manu then cuddled her close to him like a child and without speaking a word she slept under his arms. While they spooned and slept, Aishwarya couldn't imagine what would happen if this happened everyday. She knew that she would have to stay in bed tomorrow as her pussy lips were starting to hurt a little.

Aishwarya-Rai-Nude-14.jpg

150188327_faish12.jpg

King Manu had ruled for only seven years when tragedy struck. But this was no ordinary trouble. King Manu's younger brother, Aadh had revolted. We know a lot of Manu from the previous edition but there is not even a mention of Aadh. Such was his insignificance.

Aadh was born two years after Manu from Aishwarya, the Queen Mother and King Paru. Aadh means half, and he was named thus because of his reluctance to come out of his mother's womb. He was stuck halfway. In comparison too, Aadh was half as good as Manu. He never managed to beat him in any field except trickery. He was a Machiavellian of sorts and all that mattered to him was victory no matter how gory the process may be.

Growing up, Aadh was a mere shadow to his elder brother and he knew that but what he also knew was that alliances could grant him supremacy. Even when Manu was being chosen to replace his father as the successor, the majority of the nobles actually sided with Aadh. Diplomacy can help you solve major issues and Aadh was a master of the craft.

When Manu married his mother, Aadh became angry. This particular moment altered the course of the empire. Aadh was enraged with not just this incest marriage but with the overall political scenario in the state. He vowed to take over the throne, which he thought he could rule better from.

So, in the course of the next few months, he constructed a massive web of strong political allies, ranging from priests, powerful nobles in the royal court and military leaders. Thankfully his diplomatic style of persuasion made sure that no one turned out to be a traitor, and those who tried "mysteriously vanished."

And thus, on a full moon night the coup began. The architect, Aadh deployed so many pawns that everyone was taken by surprise. He took the royal fort by midnight and the empire surrendered within hours. His plan was clear- get rid of the King. Manu was kidnapped and thrown off a cliff. The 'Regicide' was successful. The state was headless, for now.

Aadh was fast. He named himself King and thus became master of everything the King owned- his army, his property and his wife and concubines. Next, he proceeded straight towards the Queen's chambers to inform her that loyalties had to change now that he was King.

The guards opened the huge wooden door leading him to his new wife. His mother, the Queen Aishwarya was sitting on the bed in her white nightgown, crying. She looked up and saw Aadh smiling. Smiling for what he had done. 'How could you!', she thought.

IndiaTvfd841b_aishwarya-rai.jpg

"What have you done? Why do this to your own brother, your own mother." Said Aishwarya.

"Oh mother", Aadh said smiling slyly, "you don't know how long I've waited for this moment to come. I always hated him. Father too wanted me to become King but his nobles denied him the opportunity. You see the problem? He was weak. Weak men aren't fit enough to be King. Yes yes, he was righteous and everything but you need cunning in this business. Even Kautilya would've agreed with me on that one."

"Shut up, you monster!" Shouted Aishwarya at the top of her voice. She had never seen this kind of animosity in her younger child. To her, Aadh had always been a loving brother and son. Perhaps that was all for deception. Now, there stood in front of her, not her son, but a usurper.

"I would mother but you see, now I'm King. You shall do as I say or you'll be thrown off a cliff just like Manu", saying this Aadh proceeded towards her and grabbed her by her cheeks and whispered to her, "obey your new king. If you want to live."

Then he pushed her down to the bed and pinned her down with his hands. He started to kiss her neck violently which she was obviously disliking. Shouting would be of no help as there would be no one to save her. According to the laws, she was now his property.

aishwarya%2B2005-02-04%2Bshabd%2B04.jpg

He grabbed his mother's breast. He caressed them from on top of the gown. The silk touch was just getting him turned on. "I have a child, please, don't do this. Not to your own mother." She cried. But Aadh just ignored Aishwarya's pleas. He then jerked two fingers inside her vagina. He saw her face. She was scared but her vagina was wet, almost leaking juices. Aadh knew that his mother wasn't liking it but her body just couldn't resist this taboo feeling. She tried to get herself free from Aadh's clutches but he was just too strong for her.

Aadh slowly increased his pace. Aishwarya couldn't believe what was happening. Her own son was physically violating her and she wad utterly helpless. He continued to finger her and for the first time Aishwarya was about to cum without even having sex. Aadh looked at her face again. Now she was clearly enjoying it, albeit reluctantly. She was moaning loudly as he continued ravaging her insides with his fingers. Her eyes rolled back and her legs contracted. Uneasy, though it was, she couldn't deny the pleasure.

Ash-06-10-867_l.jpg

Aadh sensing this increased his speed. Then with a sudden movement she came. Her shaking didn't stop for a few seconds.

Aadh now got rid of his clothes. "Please Aadh don't do this. I'm your mother." She said in an ecstatic manner.

"You should have thought about that before you married your own son. If you can be a mother to your own son's child then you can be for mine too. And don't worry mom, I'm going to keep you really satisfied."

Aadh jumped on top of his mother. He kissed her again. This time she did not resist. Although the passion was lacking, Aadh was happy to see that his mother was finally trying to accept the reality. He slowly inserted his penis into his mother's wet vagina.

She looked him in the eyes and gasped as he slowly entered. She soon realized that he was bigger than his elder brother and he knew that. Aadh continued pushing in and pulling out and then again pushing inside her genitals. He let go of her hands and lay on top of her, biting her neck. He couldn't believe how this rough sex turned into a passionate one but he enjoyed it.

125825965_aishxf-5.jpg

"Ah Aadh, go slow honey. Ah, ah!" Aishwarya moaned as Aadh continued to bury his penis deep inside her. Aadh was by far the best lover she ever had. His size accompanied with his stamina made him a bull of a lover. Half an hour in, they were both sweating heavily but Aadh was no place near finishing.

Aishwarya was exhausted by this long session but she knew she had no choice but to please the new alpha. She was the queen and yet in front of him, she was just a piece of flesh: powerless and weak. She knew that if she wanted to survive, she would have to let her younger son have his way with her.

113022932_faish21.jpg

"Get up, let me do it from behind." Aadh commanded. Aishwarya got her plump ass in the doggy style position, shaking it gracefully in front of his face. Aadh spanked her hard, until her ass coloured red with his fingerprints all over her milky white ass. He slowly re-entered her and carried on with the pounding. Aishwarya didn't want to accept but she was having the pounding of her lifetime. Aadh was a beast and she knew if she could have him for herself, at least their love life wouldn't have any doubts.

Aadh kept pounding her ass. He was enjoying himself and probably she too was. Aishwarya couldn't stop moaning while he continued pushing inside her. She experienced sensations which were absolutely alien to her. She came thrice in just a matter of a few minutes. When Aadh was about to cum he told her to get down on her knees in the ground. He grabbed her head and started to face fuck his own mother. She gagged and tried to free herself but to no avail. Ultimately he dug his penis deep inside his mom's throat and let go gush after gush of his love potion. She swallowed every single drop of it that came out. It was a real mouthful for her, it was also the first time someone had done that to her. Normally, she being the queen, was respected by her king but not Aadh.

145075079_aish-1.jpg

113023043_faish36.jpg

Aadh then picked her up and threw her on the bed and then for some reason cuddled behind her. These conflicting emotions scared Aishwarya as she just couldn't understand what her son wanted but she just followed his lead and did whatever he commanded her to do. They slept after that.

This night routine continued for a few months, by which time Aadh consolidated his rule over the empire. All those who resisted met a bad end. Force and money were enough to make people fall in line. Aadh legally married his mother. Her son with Manu, who was barely a year old, was banished from the empire never to return.

Aadh finally had everything he wanted, a throne, a kingdom and an obedient wife. Being of a conservative mind-set he reduced the Queen's position to that of a mere wife. She had no rights over the throne. Essentially now she was just the first among all women of the empire. She couldn't even appear publicly without the king's permission.

125882594_aish22.png

125882622_aish20.png

aish26.png

By the end of the year, Aishwarya became pregnant with Aadh's child. By now, King Manu was long forgotten. Aadh wasn't liked by the people but his fear regime made it impossible for anyone to doubt his decisions. A well paid and efficient system of spies had done the trick.

"Aishwarya, how is the child?" Asked Aadh. He seemed more mature now as he had assumed a very important position and was also going to be a father to the throne.

"It is good, my love!" Replied Aishwarya in a very submissive tone. She knew what reality was now for her. Her son was King and she was nothing but a piece of object for him. He could discard her whenever he wanted so in order to stay relevant, she had to adapt with the times.

During pregnancy, Aadh would only let her suck his penis but once the child was delivered, Aadh was back inside his own mother. Usually after pregnancy the fire burns up, it did with Manu but Aadh was different. Post-pregnancy, Aadh's passion had only increased. They would make love for hours and sometimes twice a day. It was as if he was punishing her but by doing something she enjoyed. At times it would be animalistic, wild sex at other times it would be passionate. She never knew what to expect from Aadh.

Aish4.jpg

Aish5.jpg

Aish6.jpg

Aishwarya-Rai-big-boobs-fucking-black-cock-683x1024.jpg

aishwarya-rai-bbc-fingering-blacked-photos.jpg

[URL]https://www.desifakesedit.work/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/aishwarya-rai-bbc-fingering-blacked-images.jpg/img[/URL]]
[IMG]https://imgfy.net/images/2018/03/22/aishbbc.jpg
119859583_aswr-3.jpg

A few months after delivering her baby boy, Aishwarya spotted a change in Aadh. He became more tender and passionate in bed. Probably it was the birth of an heir that eased his mind. One such stormy night Aadh truly made love to Aishwarya.

It was a dark monsoon night, the clouds hid the moon and were raining down passion. Aadh after finishing up with the stately business retired to his chambers. Aishwarya, his mother-wife was stroking her long black hair. Aadh came from behind and started kissing her neck. Aishwarya didn't resist, she was now accustomed to him making animal love. She just dropped her comb down on the wooden panel and opened up her neck to give more room to Aadh to maneuver. She then slowly started to caress his head with her fingers.

"Ah!" She moaned as he bit her neck. Aadh loved to mark his territory and his property. Her entire body was covered with marks of his teeth, she belonged to him-completely.

He then picked her up and took her to the bed. She got up and sat on his lap and started to kiss her. He would at times tolerate her initiatives in bed but they both knew who was in charge. She had never felt more submissive in her life.

Aadh while tongue-kissing her started to caress her boobs. Aishwarya was wearing an entire saree with all the gold embroidery- the finest in the empire. He touched and gently squeezed her boobs through the silk fabric of the saree. Aishwarya wasn't saying anything, she was just letting him have his way but this time he was passionate. Unlike earlier times when he would just rough fuck her, cum in her mouth and force her to swallow, this time he was gentle.

aishwarya-rai-boobs-sucking-porn-image-picture.jpg

Aadh then stripped her and lay her on the bed, fully naked. For the first time he noticed his mother's perfect hourglass figure. Her gorgeous big boobs, her slender and slim waist and her her wide and meaty thighs. She wasn't thick, exactly but she was perfect. She was a perfect specimen of a woman. Her body had also matured considerably as she had given birth to four children.

Aadh then lay beside her and asked her to suck him. She obeyed dutifully and started to slowly stroke his cock. After a while, she slowly started to gulp down his penis. Every time Aishwarya would be astonished by his size. His dick was massive in size and twice as thick as her wrists. No wonder he was devastating in bed if that thing was entering inside a woman, she ought to be scared.

Aishwarya-Blowjob3.gif

She was trying her best to swallow it whole but it was impossible. After a while she started to salivate and used her spit to get the entire tool wet. After a few minutes, Aadh told her to lay down.

As usual she was lying under him, but this time was different. He was being careful and passionate. He kissed her passionately and when he broke the kiss a string of their saliva stretched to its maximum length before breaking.

Aadh slowly entered his mother, Aishwarya moaned in pleasure and disbelief. He wasn't even half way in when she asked him to slow down. He then retreated and then re-entered her vagina. This time he successfully reached a little deeper. Aishwarya's eyes rolled back into her head as she felt him take her someplace else. Her body bent and twisted, to accommodate him.

faish11.jpg

After a while, he was all the way inside his mother. They were making passionate, sweaty love. She was continuously moaning and gasping for breath as he lay on top of her, pounding her to ecstasy although very gently. She would twitch slightly every time he touched her uterus with his penis. She started to scratch his back, signaling she was nearing climax. He understood and increased his pace slightly making sure that she gets all of it.

After a few seconds she came hard. Groaning in pain and pleasure, shivering uncontrollably as he continued to pound her while she was cumming.

faish9.jpg

Aadh then picked her up and they both sat up on the bed. Aishwarya slowly sat on top of his penis, locked in the Om position. Aishwarya looked into her son's eyes as she slowly moved on top of his shaft. For the first time Aishwarya was on top while Aadh was sitting below her. Aadh then started to kiss her, this time with more passion. Long kisses with their tongues and saliva exchanging each other's passion.

Aishwarya was moving slowly, always maintaining eye contact with her lover. Their hands joined together as he slowly increased his thrusting speed. He could sense another climax on the way as her moans had grown louder and her eyes had rolled back into her head. Their motion slowly combined and she reached the tipping point. She came harder this time and with more intensity. She started to shiver as she came, spurt after spurt of cum. Her love juices started to ooze down her pussy and was spraying the bedsheets.

faish6.jpg

faish7.jpg

Aadh saw her sweating profusely and this turned him on. He kissed her again in the mouth. All this while they hadn't spoken a word. It was pure love making, their body doing the talking and expressing their emotions. Aishwarya couldn't believe that this was the same man who had murdered her husband and banished her child and replaced it with one of his own. But still he was her son, add to it the fact that he could totally annihilate a woman in bed. And now he was passionate towards her, she wasn't just a piece of baby producing flesh. No matter now evil he was, he was the first person to make her feel loved.

Aadh lay her down again and re-entered her vagina. She looked at him, they both were drowning in sweat. She licked his face, his sweat. He did the same and then kissed her, exchanging their bodies. They had truly become one.

He continued to pound her, never losing sight of her. She felt him expand and knew he was nearing and said the first words in over two hours: "Cum in me Aadh. Give me your baby."

faish4.jpg

Aadh couldn't control anymore. He increased his speed. She started to moan with passion as he touched the gates of her uterus with every thrust. His penis was gushing through her insides. She could feel his penis expand as he came closer and closer. Then with a sudden thud he came inside her and kept pushing inside her while his seed raced towards her eggs. She too came alongside him, shivering and smiling in pleasure. Her body arched back and her hands tightly clutching the bedsheets. He owned her and now again he had marked her as his property. She was his in body and in soul.

Aadh then laid beside her. She turned towards him and kissed him passionately. She coiled her legs around his and started to stroke his head. Aishwarya for the first time felt loved, even though her lover was her won son. None before him had made her feel in such a way and albeit the beginning of this life was tragic for her, the end, she knew, would be magical.

AISH2.jpg

Aadh stopped fucking her from then, they made passionate love. He truly saw her as his lover and not meat that he could toss around like it was nothing. Aishwarya started to advise him of stately matters and in return he would be the man she desired and longed.

Soon she gave birth to a baby girl. Their love life resumed again and Aadh continued to amaze her in bed and outside. She brought out the best in him. He was no longer a cruel animal like before.

FdfSEjsUUAA6XSw.jpg:large

THE-END

The man pulled Asin by the hair and kissed her lips. The other man was in the meantime kneading each and every private part of Kriti. Kriti kept her eyes shut. But she had to open her eyes because she felt something pricking between her ass cheeks. The lechers laughed to see her opening her eyes. One man had placed his hard dick between her ass cheeks. All the males present in the room laughed. The most elderly one asked Vishal, "Why is she so startled? Haven't you used her ass?"

"I have used all their holes," replied Vishal with a grin, "Perhaps she is ashamed or afraid of a gangbang. So far they had their pleasures with me alone."

kriti-kharbanda-nude-pics-actress.png

The strangers seemed to enjoy it and one of them said to both Asin and Kriti, "We have seen your front holes, now bent forward and show us your assholes."

Vishal was enjoying the way in which they were handling Asin and Kriti. The way they were humiliated by the strangers did not bother him, it was the way Asin and Kriti were responding to the group caress that excited him. It was clear from the bodily reactions of both Asin and Kriti that they had started enjoying themselves as they were no longer passive but participated actively with the group and both were moaning and letting out shrieks of carnal pleasure now and then. Vishal gestured to the lechers and at his gesture all the four strangers brought out their hard cocks holding them in their hands and Vishal ordered Asin and Kriti, "Give them best oral service by kneeling down before them."

For the first time in this orgy, both Asin and Kriti immediately knelt down and opened their mouths eagerly to welcome the throbbing dicks. As the lechers came near them, Asin and Kriti divided two bulls each between them. Asin lovingly held two hard dicks in her hand and let out her tongue tip to caress one after another. She planted kisses on both the cocks and started applying her tongue alternately on both.

Kriti had grown hot too. She had taken the entire length of one cock in her mouth and was lovingly sucking it while she was playing with the other cock in her palm. Having sucked one for sometime, she took the other cock in her mouth and played with the first one in her palm.

RmFn6y6.md.jpg

Asin-Thottumkal-blacked-nude-ass-licking-pussy-fingering-deepfake-private-sex-video.jpg

Both Asin and Kriti had grown so hot that their earlier reluctance to participate in the orgy completely disappeared and both went on playing alternately. Vishal knew that his bitches were hot. To tease them he said, "Ok, this much for tonight. Let's go to sleep."

Both Asin and Kriti looked disappointed at this abrupt termination of the hot sexual orgy and looked at Vishal with clear signs of frustration on their faces. Vishal said to them, "Are you enjoying it? Do you like to continue?"

As both nodded eagerly Vishal smiled and said, "Would you like to swap partners? Asin can take up the cocks that Kriti was caressing so far and vice versa."

Asin and Kriti were so engrossed in the game of orgy that they just wanted to continue with the lustful activities with the four lechers who were horny as bulls and had aroused them to the point of no return. So the two lechers so long caressed by Asin went to Kriti while those two handled by Kriti joined Asin. Vishal looked eith satisfaction how his mistresses were enjoying orgy and he said to them, " I hope you both now know the pleasure of group sex. Will you like to enjoy more such sessions in future?"

Both Asin and Kriti shamelessly answered in the affirmative. Vishal assured them, "I will arrange more new bulls to satisfy your hot pussies. Just keep enjoying it."

As Asin and Kriti were giving hot service to the horny dicks of those lechers, one of the bulls said, "Never met such hot bitches."

Asin had in the meantime allowed one to invade her pussy in doggy style. The man was pulling her hair and from the back plumbing in her pussy. Asin was moaning in utter pleasure. Her other partner was in front of her and he was fucking her mouth as Asin balanced her body on her hands and knees. Her big boobs were hanging below like two ripe mangoes and the man plowing her pussy was kneading her hanging melons.

Asin_PicsArt_10-28-02.50.45-01.jpg

Kriti was getting her asshole drilled by one of her partners while she was on her back facing the pulsating cock of another partner. She took hold of that cock and was giving lusty oral caress to its entire length. As the other man drilled her asshole she shouted like a whore to plow faster and harder. The lechers were enjoying the orgy and one of them said, "These hot babies are worth the money we paid for them."

kJcNsXg.md.jpg

It was clear that Vishal had hired out Asin and Kriti to guests as whores. Even the ladies listened to what the man said but they were in a different world enjoying utmost sensual pleasures. They never thought that they would respond to the orgy so vigorously. Vishal reminded the lechers that the ladies were to be taught the pleasure of being gangbanged. Vishal asked the ladies, "Who wants to opt for gangbang first?"

Shamelessly, Asin offered to enjoy first.

The strangers said to Kriti, "Just watch what we do to her. You may decide to participate in the game after watching her."

In front of Kriti, they started groping Asin's nude body. Asin was taken to the bed at the center of the room and they tied her legs with two posts of the bed. Her clean shaved cunt was exposed to their view. Her hands were already handcuffed. One of the strangers brought three bar chocolates and smeared her pubic area with chocolate. Her nipples were also covered with deep layers of chocolate. The lechers then started sucking and licking Asin's boobs and pubic area till the last mark of chocolate disappeared. Asin was moaning in excitement as four tongues caressed her privates. She literally begged to fuck her. But the strangers had by then covered their dicks in chocolate, moved their chocolate smeared hard meats towards Asin's face and asked, "Like to suck the lollipops, baby?"

Asin didn't reply. The oral caress of the strangers in her pussy and boobs had already turned her wild. Asin opened her mouth wide apart as a gesture of her readiness to suck the horny cocks.

Asin had to stretch her mouth to accommodate two big dicks of those bulls but the way she sucked revealed the extent to which she enjoyed giving oral caress. As she was busy sucking two cocks the third one positioned himself under her and started invading her asshole and smearing it with the chocolate that was on his dick. Asin screamed a bit though due to two big dicks in her mouth only "oog..oogh" sound came out of her mouth. The man immediately took his face near her asshole and started licking her rectal area pushing his tongue inside her anal hole. Asin enjoyed the unusual sensation in her asshole and moaned. After lubricating her asshole for sometime, the man placed his rod at the opening and pushed. It slided inside quite comfortably. The fourth stranger had lifted her legs and started invading her pussy hole. Vishal said, "It seems from her moans and eager sucking she is enjoying this gangbang."

fakes-Asin-porn-2.jpg
[/URL][/img]

As all the dicks got engaged in plowing her mouth, asshole and pussy, Asin was not conscious of anything but resigned to the pleasure of enjoying four dicks at once. She never knew that she could be really hot like a bitch and was enjoying gangbang. She could not control her bodily reactions that revealed her intense pleasure. The men fucking her mouth ejaculated within fifteen minutes smearing her face with their sticky cum. Asin was freed from her bondage. The man ploughing her pussy took her on his top while the other man was on her, fucking her rectal hole. Strangely enough, Asin was moaning then and her earlier resistance was all lost in her passionate response to the penetrations at her front and back. She was being sandwiched between two horny males. She even hugged the man below her in shameless passion as he fucked her pussy with faster strokes. Asin was pleading her two partners to fuck her harder and faster as the pleasure was becoming intolerable for her.

asin+double+penetration+photo.PNG

Asin0306.jpg

asin-thottumkal-large-tits-ass-naked-sex-fake-001.jpg

PicsArt_02-09-12.42.47.jpg

Two other strangers who had earlier fucked Asin's mouth went near Kriti and asked, "Are you ready for a gangbang now?"

Without answering, Kriti opened her mouth wide indicating her readiness to suck and her desire to enjoy the pleasure of gangbang like Asin. In fact, Kriti was overwhelmed at the extent to which Asin revealed her erotic enjoyments with sexy moans and shameless shrieks. The two men freed Kriti and brought her to bed beside Asin. Kriti started sucking them intensely as if she was longing to suck the bulls. The men were happy and her caress got hard. By the time Asin was having her orgasm and was screaming like a whore in a severe climax, Kriti got her pussy and asshole invaded by her two partners.

Kriti-Kharbanda-ActressNudePic.com78.jpg

kriti-kharbanda-nude-handjob-kannada-sex-images-hd.jpg

kriti-kharbanda-fappening.jpg

black-cock-fucking-kriti-kharbanda-all-hole-full-nude-sex.jpg

In front of Vishal, Asin and Kriti enjoyed their first ever gangbang with the four strangers and the orgy continued till late night till all the participants got tired. thei. On the following day, at broad day light Asin and Kriti were made to roam inside the farm house in scanty dress and in the evening they were asked to beg to the strangers to fuck their mouth in front of their boss Vishal. The ladies were too eager to participate.

At night, after the dinner, Asin and Kriti served wine to the strangers and Vishal completely nude. Each of the males made them drink their leftover wine from the glasses after each round. When Asin and Kriti grew tipsy enough, the five men started real orgy with the ladies and all their holes got fucked that night. To the astonishment of Vishal both Kriti and Asin enjoyed the orgy and participated like true sluts expressing their passionate pleasures in their vulgar screeches and moans. They even uttered dirty words as the male partners fucked them hard and even begged for harder thrusts.

That was the beginning of their real life as slut enjoying gangbang. Vishal had not only got an extra source of income but it satisfied his debased perverted mind to watch Kriti and Asin with other males. Gradually, Asin and Kriti also started enjoying being gangbang with new guests and learnt to enjoy themselves like shameless whores. Ultimately,
Vishal succeeded in turning the widows to willing sluts, hiring them to satisfy the lust of strangers as both Asin and Kriti started enjoying the orgies and they actively participated whenever new guests were brought to them.

Kriti-Kharbanda-enjoying-group-sex-pussy-fucking-hand-job-in-black-stockings.jpg

Kriti-Kharbanda-group-sex-cum-on-her-pussy-and-boobs-pressing-in-full-mood-600x400-9936599.jpg

kriti3.md.jpg

asin-gangbang-sex-xxx.md.jpg

Asin-naked-cheating-wife-fucking-deepfake-secret-sex-video.jpg

asin-thottumkal-large-tits-ass-naked-sex-fake-001.jpg

THE-END
Best of asin story in ages ?
Great going and tremendous casting

Bro add more stories where girls forced to get transformed from decent to slut and degrade them so bad in climax like there life is ruined...like roadside pros... If can add hypnosis mindcontrol etc... I dnt get time to write now a days else would have made many like tat

I was born to Samual and Anushka soon after they married. At the time of the story, I was five years old and I had no brothers or sisters. I still remember my parents citing the cause of not having other children due to the bad economic situation.

We were a happy little family although my Samual was a very stern man. I rarely remember seeing him laughing or smiling. He was strict with my mother although she was his first sweetheart in the village. Anushka and Samual didn't continue their education but they knew the minimum to read and write.

30787890ba124d50f28f88be3d6ad7b1.jpg

Their education was mainly administered by the local church and that was why my father had a great respect for the priests and the clergy in general.

Anushka was always obedient to Samual as was the norm in villages at that time. Whatever Samual said was the right thing for Anushka. She never objected and I could always see the acceptance in her beautiful blue eyes. Anushka was 30 years old back then, five years younger than Samual.

Her long blond hair flowed over her shoulders and her slender figure matched with her height. Anushka was blessed with a pair of big breasts that were very hard to conceal and were complemented by a big firm ass.

On the other hand, my father worked in the fields all day and sold the vegetables and the meat from the cattle every few weeks to make a living. This work made him stay in good shape for his age. He was around 180 cm tall, which was considered tall in our village. All the people in the village knew that Samual was a very strict man through his way of parenting me.

Anushka_5_1.jpg

When I was little, I used to be afraid of Samual(My dad) but I also admired him for his masculinity and his strength. One sacred date for my parents and especially Samual was every Sunday. We went to church to attend the mass and we never missed a mass in my youth. So we lead a pious life and even though we weren't rich we were able to get by in our modest life in the village.

A few months after my fifth birthday I remember that a gas leak accident in the monastery led to the tragic death of our elderly bishop in the village. I still remember that Samual and Anushka were very upset as was the whole village. The priest that came after the late bishop needed a place to live for a few months until the monastery was restituted.

Samual was the first man in the village to insist on welcoming the new priest in our house as we had an empty guest room. Samual said that the priest staying in our home would be a blessing for our family.

The rest of the village was a little apprehensive when they knew that the priest assigned to our village was from another country. Samual made sure that all of the village knew that fact.

The first time I saw the priest, Father Tyrone, my small mind was fascinated. Father Tyrone was a dark black man, around 190 cm tall, a hulk of a physique barely being covered by his large priest robe. Although he was about ten years younger than Samual, my father respected all clergy.

As soon as he arrived, Samual ran to the door to greet him and kiss his black hand in reverence. Anushka did the same. She approached the big black man, took his big hand and kissed it with her soft white lips.

The priest smiled at my parents as he blessed them.

"Thank you for accommodating me in your house" said the priest.

"It is our pleasure, father" replied my Samual, and it was one of the rare times where I saw a smile on his face.

Samual didn't allow Anushka to talk to men or to interact with them much but something weird happened a few weeks after the priest's arrival.

One day, I arrived from school and I found Samual and Anushka and many villagers in our living room waiting patiently. A few minutes later, a doctor came out telling them that the priest will be okay. It was a mild fever and he only needs to take medication and he will be out of bed in a few days.

After the doctor and the villagers left, Samual and Anushka entered to check on Father Tyrone. He told them that his illness isn't physical. The devil is trying to punish him for his good deeds in our city. He asked Anushka and Samual and me to pray with him so he can get better. And of course we did that and I noticed Samual piously praying for the young priest to get better.

The next day, Samual went to the fields and Anushka stayed at home as usual. She suddenly heard the priest calling her name. As she rushed to the room, she was surprised to find the black man shirtless. He gave her a flask of oil and told her she needed to help him to rub it all over his body as a shield against the illness inflected by the devil. Anushka hesitated a little, especially as she saw the huge physique of the priest.

Dn1kt1WXUAAzndl.jpg

Anushka didn't expect to find this musculature on a priest. His black biceps were rippled and the size of footballs. His chest was big, his shoulders wide and his abs were well defined. He was practically fat free and full of rippling muscles on his smooth black body. Anushka has never touched a man other than Samual, nonetheless touched him so she excused herself and ran from the room blushing.

When Samual came back in the evening, the priest told him that Anushka wasn't able to help him today in some of the chores that will help him heal spiritually and fen off the devil telling him the reason is that she didn't want to be with him in the same room, omitting the fact that he wanted her to rub oil on his nude body.

Samual was furious, telling Anushka sternly that Father Tyrone is a man of God and we should do everything possible to help him or we will be damned by all the saints. Anushka's eyes filled with tears as she was being scolded by Samual for the faithfulness she thought she was preserving. She obediently nodded her head and promised she would do anything the lovely priest would ask her in order for him to get better and serve the community.

anushka-shetty-sweety-gorgeous-saree-pics%2B%25281%2529.jpg

The next day, Anushka heard the black man calling her name again. As she entered his room, she blushed seeing him lying on his bed with nothing but his underwear on. Anushka knew that she needed to fulfill her duty toward the church and the priest and rub the holy oil on the man's body to fend off the evil spirits. As she entered she saw the black priest lying on the bed shirtless and in his boxers, opening his meaty thighs wide.

"Come my dear and help me fend off the evil spirits. Don't you want me to be able to serve your town? How can I do it if these evil spirits are in my body?" asked the sneaky priest as he flexed his big steel-hard biceps.

Anushka felt her face redden as she nodded and took the oil bottle.

"What do you want me to do, reverend?"

"As a first step this holy oil needs to be rubbed on my whole body by a lady from the village where the spirits got to me. That would be you. I need you to spill this oil and rub it on my body"

Anushka took the bottle and began spilling the oil on the hard muscles of the black priest. Once a puddle of oil began streaming on the muscular abs, Anushka began rubbing the priest's chest with her small manicured hands.

"Yes my dear. Continue. I can feel the spirits in unrest"

As Anushka covered the priest's black body with oil, it began to shine like the bodies of bodybuilders in competition. The priest saw Anushka ogling his muscular body as she rubbed the oil on his overdeveloped pecs.

96114c97b1ea39e8a5474b3570f2fe09.jpg

"I am a priest and a professional bodybuilder. I can fight bad people spiritually and physically" the priest told Anushka as he flexed his veiny arms and big pecs.

Anushka didn't respond but smiled shyly at the priest's comments.

"I hope you will get back to form, Father, for the sake of our village. It needs your blessing"

While talking, Anushka noticed that the boxers of the priest were about to get pierced as his cock enlarged and pointed upwards. As she saw it, Anushka was furious and wanted to leave the room.

"That is an inappropriate father. You know I'm a married woman and you are a man of the church."

"What are you talking about my child? The devils in my body are leaving through the dirty member in my male body. It is them that are making my babymaker up and so high. How dare you accuse me of filthy things?"

"I am sorry Father. I didn't mean any disrespect."

"Please leave now. I will talk to your husband when he comes back. I will tell him of your disrespect for a man of the church. Maybe your neighbors next door will accommodate me better."

edb585d795d79569401ae9609478a26a.jpg

Anushka was afraid that Samual knew of her alleged mistake and if the priest goes to live at our neighbors' house, Samual will be furious. That is because of the long rivalry for the leadership of the town between Samual and our neighbor.

"Forgive me, holy reverend. Please don't tell my husband. I am sorry and more than happy and obliged to help you in your exorcism"

"You understand that many steps are needed for this thing to work. Are you ready to serve me in any way necessary?"

Anushka found a way to escape Samual's wrath so she hurriedly accepted the devious priest's request.

"You should come back tomorrow to continue the exorcism on the rest of my body" As Anushka left the room, she began to think what are the remaining parts and what could the priest mean by other steps needed.

That night as the priest joined us for dinner, my macho father relinquished his place at the head of the table for the young stud.

"How are you today, respected father?" asked Samual.

"Thanks to the immense help of your saint wife, I feel the devils inside me are at unrest and with her continuous help they should leave my body soon."

"I am glad to hear that. And I assure you we will do anything to make you feel better, father"

"Thank you, my son. Your wife will be more than enough" said the young priest to my mature father.

If only my Samual knew the undertone of the sneaky priest's words...

The next day, as soon as my mother heard the priest call her, she hurried into his room to find him getting out of the shower and nothing on his body other than a towel.

"If you want, I'll come back later, Padre" said my conservative mother.

b4c388591c97efd194a9474685610b93.jpg

"No need for that woman. Today we will exorcized the demons through the dirty opening of my body, through my cock"

Saying that, Anushka was shocked to witness the huge priest in his naked glory. As the towel hit the ground, Anushka' jaw was about to follow. Her eyes blazed through the priest's chiseled black body devouring the sculpted muscles until they reached the organs between his legs. Anushka's eyes were focused on the young priest's ebony cock. Flaccid, his cock nearly reached his lower thigh with a girth that reminded Anushka of a bottle of beer.

"Come closer dear. It won't bite" said the priest, smiling mischievously.

Actress%2BAnushka%2BShetty%2BBeautiful%2BSad%2BLooking%2BMass%2BFace%2BClose%2BUp%2BStills%2B%25284%2529.jpg

As if drawn to it, Anushka approached the hulking towering stud and slowly reached his thick chocolate cock with the hand where she wore her wedding ring.

As the ring given by Samual touched the man's dirty cock, a shiver crossed his body allowing him to flex his big muscles and Anushka to sense a weird wetness in her pussy.

Without telling her what to do, Anushka began rubbing the huge shaft up and down with one hand at first. As the cock began to stiffen and lengthen, she was obliged to hold it with both hands. The mother couldn't believe how heavy the priest's member was.

AnushkaShettyhandjobnudebahubaliactresssareesex.jpg

"How can he hold it all day long like that? I bet he can lift weights with his penis" Anushka didn't know why this thought crossed her mind.

Suddenly she was awakened from her stupor by the laugh of the arrogant priest.

"I know you are a woman and you can't resist the temptations of the flesh but the exorcism won't happen without the oil".

As he poured oil on Anushka's hands and his cock, the friction was gone and Anushka's hands slipped on the rigid black pole that nearly poked at her saree under her breasts.

"Faster slut. Masturbate my fuckin dong faster you dumb slut"

Anushka was struck at these words but she was afraid of the tone of the black muscleman so she obeyed and began milking the cock faster. Ten minutes later, Anushka's hands began to hurt. As she was about to stop she felt a surge in the big cock that turned it hot as hell. As she felt the cock burning her dainty hands, she witnessed the slit of the black cock open and the priest bellowed as his big leathery balls spewed forth shot after shot of thick dense cum in the air.

xxxbikiniAnushkaShettysuckingblackcockboobspoppingout.jpg

The mother was taken by surprise as the wads of cum stained her pallu and her whole saree and even splattered over her face.

"I'm sorry my dear for the dirty talk. It was the demons speaking as they were being evacuated from my muscular strong body."

Anushka was in shock, her face stained with this strange man's baby juice. She ran from the room and locked herself in her bedroom waiting for Samual to come back.

anushka6z%20tnhotactress.blogspot.com.jpg

A few hours later, the father came back and the mother had changed her saree and washed her pallu. As she descended the stairs she was greeted by Samual in a gentle, sorry way. As she sat, she was told that the priest told Samual that when the demons left his body they inhabited her and now she was in need of an exorcism.

People were naïve and especially Samual who was very attached to the teachings of the clergy, he believed anything from a religious man, no matter how far-fetched it seemed.

The sneaky priest began to tell Anushka and Samual that if the demons stayed inside her they might kill her. Samual wasn't happy about the situation and it seemed that he wanted to blame the priest for what was happening to his wife. When the priest told Samual that he had a way of making Anushka better, Samual didn't argue and didn't allow Anushka to even tell her side of the story. He gave his order to Anushka that she will stay with the pious priest as much as needed for the spirits to go away and for her to become better.

As he kissed Anushka on the cheek, Samual had no idea that the priest's semen was in the play and that it would play a much greater part in Anushka's alleged exorcism.

The next day Anushka entered the priest's room to find him totally naked. As she has seen and touched and milked his giant member before, it was easier for her to be at ease with this naked man in the room, especially that she was there to be cleansed as the priest convinced her and Samual of.

"As you know my dear, when my thick semen flew yesterday and landed on your beautiful face and saree, the demons entered your body. The only way for them to escape is through a sexual cavity."

"What do you mean respected reverend?" asked the naïve mother.

5-26.jpg

"It means we'll have to shake the inside walls of your womb and make the demons go out with your body fluids."

"And how are you going to do that?" asked Anushka as she watched the giant head of the cock rising from the uncut shaft and glooming at her in lust.

"Well of course with my holy male member. It is the only way."

Hearing this, Anushka defensively put her hands on the front of her saree in front of her pussy and told him that this is not right. She can't cheat on Samual and she ran away crying.

The priest wasn't about to let her go easily. That night as she slept he put some laxative in the cup of milk she kept in the fridge. Next day, Anushka heated it and drank it and began vomiting and having stomach pain in a few hours.

"I told you the demons are beginning to work inside you. If you don't do as I say you could die."

Samual was worried standing next to her and giving her medicine. He told my mother sternly that she should let the priest exorcize the demons or else he will oblige her to do that. Anushka was in a daze not knowing if she should tell Samual what is the treatment the priest is offering or whether to accept the fucking that Samual is inadvertently pushing her towards.

"I feel better now," said Anushka as the medicine began to have an effect.

"Then we should begin the treatment while the devils are asleep," said the priest, eyeing Anushka from head to toe. Samual agreed blindly and led them to the master bedroom like the holy priest asked.

Anu4dac7.md.gif

"Please don't come in and disturb us no matter what you hear," the black man told Samual as he led Anushka by the hand to the bedroom.

"I advise you to take your son and leave for a few hours if you like."

Samual was a macho man that always stood by Anushka and told the priest that he won't leave her in this situation.

"Suit yourself but you may hear sounds of your wife you won't like. I will lock the door to keep the demons inside."

What amazes me is how naive Samual was at that time believing in demons and locking them in rooms through doors.

As he took Anushka's hand, he began disrobing and asked her to take off her saree and her petticoat and get ready for the exorcism.

A few minutes later, the fairy mother and the black muscular stud were completely naked in my parents' bedroom. If someone saw them in that state they would assume that the priest is the husband and Anushka is his wife. And who sees his erect thick torpedo would be assured that Anushka was going to be in pain and pleasure once he uses his male member on her female organs.

Anushka-2.jpg

As he lay on the bed, his hands behind his head, his large biceps visibly muscled and his thighs wide apart, he told Anushka that he is sensing the demons about to go on again and he needs to stab them now.

Bringing her to get on the bed, poor Anushka complied. She felt her juices beginning to flow which was a natural reaction for a woman watching a man like Father Tyrone with all his muscles and his big cock and balls fully erect.

"Lower yourself so I can stab the demons in your womb," instructed the lusty priest.

Anushka_Shetty_PicsArt_11-25-02.04.41-01.jpg

Holding the black monster in her hand, Anushka squatted above it and lowered herself. As soon as the black member touched the lips of her tight vagina, the shiver and electricity crossing her body made her knees weak, obliging her to get fully and fastly impaled on the black cock.

We heard the scream outside and Samual told me the damn demons must be fighting back. If only he knew that the real demon was inside Anushka right now plowing her harshly.

The air was knocked out from her lungs for a few seconds as the priest was only the second man in her life to fuck her.

Big-boobs-Anushka-Shetty-black-cock-Telugu-sex-image-696x1024.jpg

"Please stop. I can't take it anymore," screamed Anushka.

Samual and I heard the priest from outside telling her: "Hold on woman, I am fighting with all my force to defeat these demons."

Inside the room, the stud began his fucking again as he slammed into Anushka's tender vagina, his big black cock filling her completely and stretching her to limits Samual could never dreams of reaching.

Anushka_Shetty_PicsArt_11-25-09.11.50-01.jpg

As she began lowering and raising herself on the cock, Anushka unconsciously began pinching her nipples. Seeing that, the black priest told her that some of the demons are trying to escape from upstairs. Without a delay he took the big melon breasts in his hands and began mauling them as he continued to ram his cock up Anushka's overflowing cunt.

Taking one of the nipples in his big black lips, Anushka's moans escaped her throat as her pleasure moved between her cunt and breasts. The priest devoured Anushka's big breasts and bit on her nipples like a man crazed with lust under the pretense of fighting the incumbent demons.

Anushka_Shetty_PicsArt_11-25-06.00.24-01.jpg

Fifteen minutes and fifteen orgasms later, Anushka's voice was hoarse from the screaming and the moaning. As she was getting fucked by the black priest, every moan of pleasure was being countered by a nervous reaction from Samual who was about to break down hearing Anushka in this supposed agony.

As Anushka felt the priest climax inside her, she felt her womb being filled with a burning hot liquid. The priest filled Anushka's fertile womb with his black seed until cum began to flow from her cunt on the bed. As he popped his cock out of her, Anushka tried to cover her breasts but pain from the sex bites coursed through her, reminding her of the masculinity of this black priest.

Anushka-Shetty-Nude-Fakes-18.jpg

As he put on his clothes again and threw Anushka the petticoat and saree to wear again, the priest went out to meet me and Samual, visibly tired.

"She should be better now but I am sure she will need a few more sessions."

Samual was overjoyed with the result and bent and kissed the holy man's hand in appreciation. In retrospect, it is humiliating seeing macho older Samual kissing the hand of the filthy nigger with the donkey cock who fucked Anushka senseless on his bed but Samual didn't know better then.

Anushka-South-Fake-034.jpg

Over the next few days, the priest conducted several exorcism sessions all over the house and even in the barn outside. I was able to watch most of these sessions as I was home that time.

Anushka-4.jpg

Anushka-3.jpg

Anushka_Shetty_PicsArt_11-25-04.43.54-01.jpg

One day, Anushka was preparing lunch in the kitchen for Samual who was about to arrive with his business associates. I saw Father Tyrone enter the kitchen in nothing but his underwear. For a priest, his body was ripped with big black muscles. He had little fat in his huge masculine body.

Standing behind Anushka, he put his big nigger hands on her shoulders. Anushka felt a shiver cross her body through her saree.

"The demons seem to be pretty active today, woman," said the priest.

Anushka didn't argue. She just nodded her head.

"They are in your mouth right now. It is a perfect time to attack them. On your knees hurry."

Anushka knelt in front of the giant nigger and looked with passion in her eyes as he freed his cock. He didn't take off his underwear, he just took his big thick cock from underneath them.

"Put this holy black rod in your mouth. Let's fuck some demons."

Anushka licked her lips in anticipation and as she approached to service this hunk, the manly smell of his freshly cleaned salami filled her nostrils, making her big rosy nipples ache and her cunt lubricate with her hot juices.

Anushka-Shetty-hand-job-in-half-saree-tamil-actress-morphing-photos.md.png

Without delay, Anushka engulfed the salami in her mouth, moaning and slobbering over it as some dribbles of saliva stained her homely saree. If only Samual could see what the exorcism obliged Anushka to do.

As she began sucking faster, the black cock hardened touching the back of her throat. Anushka wasn't expecting that as she has never done that to my poor Samual.

Confused and the cock having cut the air to her lungs, Anushka began choking and she hurriedly held the black monster out of her mouth as she coughed.

The priest laughed at Anushka's ordeal as he watched her kneeling in front of him holding the cock that nearly choked her. As she breathed back, Anushka grabbed the black pole in one hand and began caressing the big wrinkled balls of the priest in the other. She slammed it whole in her mouth as she looked with a burning gaze in the man's eyes.

"Fight off the demons in your mouth. I will burn them soon, dear. Keep my cock in your fuckin mouth."

xxxbikiniAnushkaShettysuckingblackcockboobspoppingout.jpg

A few minutes later, Anushka's jaw was getting sore from the thickness of the cock and her saree was already stained with saliva and precum.

Anushka heard the muscular priest bellow as he began discharging his nigger cum inside her. As she opened her mouth, she felt endless gobs of cum filling her mouth and going through her throat to her stomach. The priest's biceps flexed as he kept injecting Anushka with his cum.

As he filled Anushka's stomach, she couldn't take anymore cum so he finished off on her face. Burning wads of manly sperm covered her innocent face as she moaned in lust at the defiling act.

Anushka%2BShetty%2Bhandjob%2Bnude%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2Bher%2Bbusty%2Bboobs%2Bopen%2Btop.jpg

As he finished cumming, the priest exhaled and congratulated Anushka on a good fight against the demons.

"I must have killed one or two demons with this session. Good job woman."

Anushka thanked him and kissed his cock in appreciation as she left the kitchen to wash herself before Samual and his associates arrived.

An hour later, Samual arrived with his friends, finding Anushka and me and the priest waiting in the dinner room.

Samual was very proud of his house and his wife and it showed in the way he bossed Anushka around. He liked to think of her as his trophy wife. If only he knew that she wasn't his trophy wife anymore with all the semen she got inside her from another stud.

main-qimg-a92c9a355bc12fac51591b2e70a05d77-lq

Sitting at the table, we began to eat but Anushka soon had to excuse herself because she didn't feel hungry.

"Are you okay, dear?" asked Samual.

"Yes honey. I just feel full."

"I always tell you not to eat a heavy meal when we have lunch," said Samual sternly, thinking he is the macho man of the house.

Anushka apologized and went to her room to digest the meal she got from the testicles of the black stud.

When Samual wasn't home, the black priest always found an excuse to fuck Anushka in the pussy. He was especially attracted to her breasts. Throughout the day, whenever she passed by him, he would maul her breasts and play with them.

Anushka_Shetty_PicsArt_11-25-03.30.45-01.jpg

(MyPornSnap.fun)_anushka-shetty-big-boobs-pressed-topless-photo.jpg

Sometimes when he is horny, he would make her take off her saree and he would feast on her big breasts. His big black lips eating her fleshy breasts was a wrong scene to happen but it happened all the time. He would put his big black face between her breasts and inhale the smell of her chest and then lick and bite all over her breasts.

If it weren't for the excuse of the exorcism, Anushka would be officially the mistress of this black priest. Samual would just be the second man in her life. The black father Tyrone would be her rightful stud.

Anushka-Shetty-nipple-sucked-without-bra.jpg

Anushka-Shetty-boobs-fucking-picture-400x600.jpg

One day Samual arrived from work to the screams of Anushka from behind the closed door of her bedroom. I told him that the demons were hyperactive this morning and Father Tyrone had to do a session right away.

"My ass. Please take it off my ass. It is so big. You are tearing my ass apart. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

As he heard these words, Samual's face turned pale. Something was inside Anushka's ass. Samual was a hot-blooded man. He couldn't retain his anger. Like a bull he went and tried to open the door screaming at them inside to open it.

anushkabanalcopy.jpg

Anushka-Shetty-latest-anal-sex-pic-black-fucking-her-butt-hole.jpg

Anushka-ass-hole-fucking-hard.jpg

Silence in the room... then steps were heard hurriedly as the black priest opened the door and screamed at Samual.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO BOTHER US WHEN WE ARE EXORCIZING DEMONS!!" bellowed the macho nigger. He had just put on his robe back on but it was clearly unbuttoned until his pecs.

"What is happening to my wife? What is in her ass?" asked Samual stupefied by the priest's reaction.

Without even responding , the priest smashed the door shut and went back to continue his carnal actions with the mother.

We heard Anushka moan deeply. Samual didn't know what was happening but I was sure he had just penetrated her again in the ass. Anushka's moans continued for a few minutes until the priest hollered like a beast discharging his semen inside her virgin ass.

anushkafkdcopycopy.jpg

anushkaassfuck.jpg

As they opened the door, Anushka was barely walking, bow-legged from the thick pole that was inside her poor virgin ass. The priest put his beefy muscular arm around Samual's neck and walked with him to the other room. He explained to him that the demon he exercised today was very dangerous. He was lodged inside Anushka's ass and it was hurting her and it took a lot of effort for him to destroy the evil demon.

Hearing that, Samual apologized to the priest for cutting them while they were in session but dirty thoughts were crossing his mind of what was happening inside the room.

"I must tell you that, because of what you did, your wife will need at least two more weeks of intensive sessions or the demons will overtake her poor body."

The priest found an excellent opportunity to keep illicitly enjoying Anushka's body under the supervision of my bull—headed macho naive father's eyes.

3303387-12-o.jpg

A few days later, my grandfather came to visit us. Samual was a copy of his father. It was grandad who taught Samual how to be a macho man and how to keep Anushka under a tight leash.

I also knew that grandfather disliked niggers but I never knew why. I guess if Father Tyrone wasn't a priest, Samual wouldn't let him inside the house also. But unlike granddad, Samual was a devout religious man who dearly respected clergy no matter their race.

When grandfather arrived, Anushka and the black priest were already in session. He had heard about Anushka's troubles and knew that a priest was living with us to exorcize the demons. What he didn't know is that the priest was a muscular handsome macho nigger stud. He was about to get to know him soon.

photostudio_1484994744175.png

1ctzbdjs8tcqcopy.jpg

58ae986a46bb6copy.jpg

The three men of the family - granddad, Samual and me - were sitting like idiot wimps outside the room hearing Anushka moaning and begging for more as the black stud took what was Samual's on his marital bed. Grandfather was shocked at the sounds Anushka made but Samual reassured him that the demons were being killed and she was fighting them off with the priest.

The fucking inside continued for thirty minutes as the priest mercilessly pounded the imaginary demons in Anushka's addicted-to-black-cock cunt. As he discharged his virile seed in the place where only Samual has the right to, he put on a shirt and shorts and went outside with Anushka.

anushkaddcopy.jpg

Granddad couldn't accept the fact that he was seeing a black man in his son's house who had just left the bedroom with his son's wife. Granddad was a big man. He rushed toward the black priest and slammed him with a punch right in the jaw that made Father Tyrone reel in shock.

Anushka screamed as Samual tried to hold back my granddad.

"WHAT WAS THIS NIGGER DOING WITH YOUR WIFE IN THE BEDROOM? WAS HE BREEDING HER?" screamed grandSamual as the blood rushed to his face.

Telugu-black-cock-fucking-Anushka-Shetty-pussy-xxx-image.jpg

"YOU ARE ALL THE SAME YOU DIRTY NIGGERS!! ALL YOU WANT IS THE CUNT OF A MARRIED WOMAN."

As he said that in a fit of anger, granddad collapsed on the ground because of a heart attack. We rushed him to the hospital. The black priest cleaned his face from the blood and looked at granddad with a look that scared me…

A few days in the hospital, I found Samual sitting next to my granddad who was still very tired. Granddad wanted to explain to Samual what he kept from him all these years and why he said what he said to the black priest.

"You know son, I haven't told you or your brother this before but a black man nearly broke our family"

Samual seemed distraught at the introduction of my grandfather.

"Tell me what you are talking about."

Granddad took a deep breath and looked to the ground as he began his story.

"I lost most of my money in a bad business many years back. We had you and your brother and I needed to get money into the house. We had to move into a poor black neighborhood full of thugs and nigger criminals. We were the only decent family there and your mother was the only woman with a fair complexion in all the area. One of the leaders of the thug groups was a big black mean macho man. As soon as we arrived at the neighborhood, he began eyeing your mother and defying me publicly. Whenever your mother went to get some groceries he would follow her and harass her. I knew all of this too late or I swear that I would have killed him."

At this point, my macho granddad began having tears in his eyes from the painful memories he was having.

"That filthy nigger would follow her and talk dirty to her. He would tell her that she has to try his black lollipop. He would describe his fat cock and tell her that he wants to fuck her breasts and pussy. Sometimes he would get bold and corner your mother and steal a kiss from her lips or grab her big breasts. She would escape and hurry back home. I don't know if I could blame your mom for what happened next as I was away most of the time trying to get money for our living, That fucking nigger thug followed her one day to the house. He broke in and violated her. As I knew later on, he ripped her saree and her undergarments leaving her totally naked Then he leapt on her like a tiger licking and sucking her breasts which were mine alone!! He then disrobed and took his big fat 10-inch nigger dong and slammed it in her homely cunt. He destroyed mom’s cunt for me. She wouldn't feel my little dick inside her after he had finished mounting her. He kept raping her that day for hours until he finally came inside her fertile womb."

Ramya-Krishnan-ass-fucking-nude-2020-sex-photo.jpg

rkcopy.jpg

rk1copy.jpg

Grandpa put his head between his hands and began weeping.

"I should have been there for her but I arrived too late. When I got there I saw him taking his cock out. Rage filled me son, and I tried to defend my honor as any man would do. But I was too weak in front of that nigger stud. His muscles were so big and full of tattoos. As your mother laid on the bed, nigger cum running from her cunt lips, she heard me, her husband, screaming, as the nigger hit me and punched me time and time again until I fell unconscious to the ground."

RamyaKrishnangetsblackmo.jpg

Samual was speechless as he heard that grandmother was fucked by a black man. But what my grandpa omitted from this story is that his wife got pregnant from the fuck and she delivered a big black baby that she gave for adoption against her husband's will, who wanted to kill the bastard infant. What neither of us knew at that time was that my father's bastard brother would grow up and take the identity of a priest and exorcized the demons from his brother's wife with his big black cock.

Anushka57.jpg

hoseafreeman04copy.jpg

anushkbanlcopy.jpg

anushkabfcopy.jpg

anushetty.jpg

Anushka-4.png

Anushka-2.png

Anushka-3.png

PicsArt_08-28-08.48.21.jpg

THE-END

"My ass. Please take it off my ass. It is so big. You are tearing my ass apart. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

As he heard these words, Samual's face turned pale. Something was inside Anushka's ass. Samual was a hot-blooded man. He couldn't retain his anger. Like a bull he went and tried to open the door screaming at them inside to open it.

anushkabanalcopy.jpg

Silence in the room... then steps were heard hurriedly as the black priest opened the door and screamed at Samual.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO BOTHER US WHEN WE ARE EXORCIZING DEMONS!!" bellowed the macho nigger. He had just put on his robe back on but it was clearly unbuttoned until his pecs.

"What is happening to my wife? What is in her ass?" asked Samual stupefied by the priest's reaction.

Without even responding , the priest smashed the door shut and went back to continue his carnal actions with the mother.

We heard Anushka moan deeply. Samual didn't know what was happening but I was sure he had just penetrated her again in the ass. Anushka's moans continued for a few minutes until the priest hollered like a beast discharging his semen inside her virgin ass.

anushkafkdcopycopy.jpg

anushkaassfuck.jpg

As they opened the door, Anushka was barely walking, bow-legged from the thick pole that was inside her poor virgin ass. The priest put his beefy muscular arm around Samual's neck and walked with him to the other room. He explained to him that the demon he exercised today was very dangerous. He was lodged inside Anushka's ass and it was hurting her and it took a lot of effort for him to destroy the evil demon.

Hearing that, Samual apologized to the priest for cutting them while they were in session but dirty thoughts were crossing his mind of what was happening inside the room.

"I must tell you that, because of what you did, your wife will need at least two more weeks of intensive sessions or the demons will overtake her poor body."

The priest found an excellent opportunity to keep illicitly enjoying Anushka's body under the supervision of my bull—headed macho naive father's eyes.

3303387-12-o.jpg

A few days later, my grandfather came to visit us. Samual was a copy of his father. It was grandad who taught Samual how to be a macho man and how to keep Anushka under a tight leash.

I also knew that grandfather disliked niggers but I never knew why. I guess if Father Tyrone wasn't a priest, Samual wouldn't let him inside the house also. But unlike granddad, Samual was a devout religious man who dearly respected clergy no matter their race.

When grandfather arrived, Anushka and the black priest were already in session. He had heard about Anushka's troubles and knew that a priest was living with us to exorcize the demons. What he didn't know is that the priest was a muscular handsome macho nigger stud. He was about to get to know him soon.

1ctzbdjs8tcqcopy.jpg

58ae986a46bb6copy.jpg

The three men of the family - granddad, Samual and me - were sitting like idiot wimps outside the room hearing Anushka moaning and begging for more as the black stud took what was Samual's on his marital bed. Grandfather was shocked at the sounds Anushka made but Samual reassured him that the demons were being killed and she was fighting them off with the priest.

The fucking inside continued for thirty minutes as the priest mercilessly pounded the imaginary demons in Anushka's addicted-to-black-cock cunt. As he discharged his virile seed in the place where only Samual has the right to, he put on a shirt and shorts and went outside with Anushka.

anushkaddcopy.jpg

Granddad couldn't accept the fact that he was seeing a black man in his son's house who had just left the bedroom with his son's wife. Granddad was a big man. He rushed toward the black priest and slammed him with a punch right in the jaw that made Father Tyrone reel in shock.

"WHAT WAS THIS NIGGER DOING WITH YOUR WIFE IN THE BEDROOM? WAS HE BREEDING HER?" screamed grandSamual as the blood rushed to his face.

"YOU ARE ALL THE SAME YOU DIRTY NIGGERS!! ALL YOU WANT IS THE CUNT OF A MARRIED WOMAN."

As he said that in a fit of anger, granddad collapsed on the ground because of a heart attack. We rushed him to the hospital. The black priest cleaned his face from the blood and looked at granddad with a look that scared me…

A few days in the hospital, I found Samual sitting next to my granddad who was still very tired. Granddad wanted to explain to Samual what he kept from him all these years and why he said what he said to the black priest.

"You know son, I haven't told you or your brother this before but a black man nearly broke our family"

"I lost most of my money in a bad business many years back. We had you and your brother and I needed to get money into the house. We had to move into a poor black neighborhood full of thugs and nigger criminals. We were the only decent family there and your mother was the only woman with a fair complexion in all the area. One of the leaders of the thug groups was a big black mean macho man. As soon as we arrived at the neighborhood, he began eyeing your mother and defying me publicly. Whenever your mother went to get some groceries he would follow her and harass her. I knew all of this too late or I swear that I would have killed him."

At this point, my macho granddad began having tears in his eyes from the painful memories he was having.

"That filthy nigger would follow her and talk dirty to her. He would tell her that she has to try his black lollipop. He would describe his fat cock and tell her that he wants to fuck her breasts and pussy. Sometimes he would get bold and corner your mother and steal a kiss from her lips or grab her big breasts. She would escape and hurry back home. I don't know if I could blame your mom for what happened next as I was away most of the time trying to get money for our living, That fucking nigger thug followed her one day to the house. He broke in and violated her. As I knew later on, he ripped her saree and her undergarments leaving her totally naked Then he leapt on her like a tiger licking and sucking her breasts which were mine alone!! He then disrobed and took his big fat 10-inch nigger dong and slammed it in her homely cunt. He destroyed mom’s cunt for me. She wouldn't feel my little dick inside her after he had finished mounting her. He kept raping her that day for hours until he finally came inside her fertile womb."

rkcopy.jpg

rk1copy.jpg

"I should have been there for her but I arrived too late. When I got there I saw him taking his cock out. Rage filled me son, and I tried to defend my honor as any man would do. But I was too weak in front of that nigger stud. His muscles were so big and full of tattoos. As your mother laid on the bed, nigger cum running from her cunt lips, she heard me, her husband, screaming, as the nigger hit me and punched me time and time again until I fell unconscious to the ground."

Samual was speechless as he heard that grandmother was fucked by a black man. But what my grandpa omitted from this story is that his wife got pregnant from the fuck and she delivered a big black baby that she gave for adoption against her husband's will, who wanted to kill the bastard infant. What neither of us knew at that time was that my father's bastard brother would grow up and take the identity of a priest and exorcized the demons from his brother's wife with his big black cock.

Anushka57.jpg

hoseafreeman04copy.jpg

anushkbanlcopy.jpg

anushkabfcopy.jpg

anushetty.jpg

Anushka-4.png

Anushka-2.png

Anushka-3.png

THE-END
Super story

Please post a story for simran

@Krishan202 budyyy all ur stories are awesum. Especially i madly love these brother and sister stories of Keerthy Suresh and Priya Bhavani shankar.. what a mind blowing narration bro while reading through I have a feeling like I was fucking them directly Keerthy suresh and priya bhavani shankar

I have a request for you. I’d beg u to write like this. This is Priyanka Arul Mohan’s birthday month. Please write something like these brother sister stories on her bro.

Priyanka mohan birthday story idea brother converts sister to porn star​

How brother makes sister comfortable to show nude and later fuck and eventually how he made her sister a biggest porn star in the world. The teasing part in Keerthy Suresh’s story was lovely. Write even more teasing part between brother and sister in Priyanka mohan story bro please. Make her undress multiple times in the story. Plot points like
A) Like stark Naked bath showing off her brother without her knowledge. Her brother plans to see her nude like in Keerthy story.

b) And after Priyanka mohan came to know this shocking fact and after his brother how he convinces Priyanka mohan for doing first a naked exhibition only for him means she strips herself and let her bro also strips her (however she wants) to stark naked and showing off her assets and their swinging ass bums and boobs and everything

C) next another time he convinces her to shoot photos and video episode about how she and her brother strips her to stark naked and shoot all photos and record videos

D) and then her bro gets witty and convinces her sister to make these photos and videos uploaded in porn sites. After that priyanka mohan gets massive name online as a new porn model looking very cute and hot. After that brother convinces Priyanka mohan to shoot multiple porn videos like video 1 - getting naked massage, video 2 - shaving her pussy, video 3 - priyanka Mohan masturbates video 4 - brother fucks sister priyanka mohan and records it porn. Video 5 - brother along with her friends gangbang Priyanka mohan. In every video removing priyanka mohan dresses make it special bro plssss. With all these she becomes hottest newest top porn star in porn world.

I beg for u for this story budyyyy. I can only imagine plot points but it’s you who have that skill of bringing such plot points to life. Plsss help @Krishan202 buddyyy I really depend on u for this

#Keerthy Suresh

untitled-design-2-23-166272731216x9.png

#Priya Bhavani Shankar

priya-bhavani-shankar-photos-kiransa-photography-26.jpg

anushkabanalcopy.jpg

anushkafkdcopycopy.jpg

anushkaassfuck.jpg

3303387-12-o.jpg

1ctzbdjs8tcqcopy.jpg

58ae986a46bb6copy.jpg

anushkaddcopy.jpg

rkcopy.jpg

rk1copy.jpg

Anushka57.jpg

hoseafreeman04copy.jpg

anushkbanlcopy.jpg

anushkabfcopy.jpg

anushetty.jpg

Anushka-4.png

Anushka-2.png

Anushka-3.png

THE-END
Super story

Back