• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

Both Nomol and Kamal laughed boisterously at my moaning. Without any shame or hesitation Nomol said to his friend, "She is hot and ready. Make her your slut in every way you wish. After you, it will be my turn."

AWwDP.jpg

His words had no impact on my mind. My brain was devoid of any logical thinking. My flesh was inviting me to enjoy, and it hardly mattered if it was my hubby or his friend that would pound the muscles of my vagina.

In the meantime, Kamal said something to my hubby, who turned me on my back. I was not ashamed anymore and was lying on bed without any attempt to hide my privates. At Kamal's command, my hubby pulled my legs apart giving his friend a better view of my most private area. Kamal inspected by coming near and said to my hubby, "Nice sexy smell. She seemed to have used some perfume there to welcome you last night. The stale smell mingled with her sexy juice has created an exceptionally sexy smell making my member jump repeatedly in anticipation of invading such a sexy hole."

Nabha-natesh-nude.jpg

"Then why don't you take your turn?" shamelessly asked my gay hubby, "For all the pleasures you gave me, I promised to offer my wife first to get fucked by you. Now teach this hot bitch the delights of getting fucked by two men whom she thought to be gay only. "

"Wait," said Kamal, "You're offering your wife to me. Why don't you prepare her a little more for your boss on the bed? I wish to see her going crazy and begging for sex. You will also certainly get more horny to see your wife getting fucked by me like a hot slut."

Even in my aroused state I wondered why my hubby was following Kamal like an obedient slave. Nomol's face came down between my legs, his lips started sucking and licking my labia lips. Soon his hot tongue invaded my pussy hole and moved violently in a circular motion. I moaned in uncontrollable pleasure as I started arching my body and involuntarily discharged fresh love juice. It went on perhaps for about ten to fifteen minutes after which I literally started begging to get fucked. Kamal gestured to my hubby to stop. My hubby once again parted my legs to show my pussy to his friend. Kamal looked, smiled and said, "Her juice has flooded her pink orifice. She is a real sexy yaar. Just watch how her labia lips have opened up like petals to welcome my cock!"

AWwDP.jpg

Kamal approached me. I was so aroused that I waited eagerly to take his monster cock in my hole. My husband watched like a cuckold as Kamal caught my boobs and asked, "I'm going to fuck you in front of your husband. Hope you will enjoy it. From today onwards you will satisfy both of us and participate in our games. Is that clear, my slut?"

I was too aroused to say anything. I pleaded shamelessly to put his monstrous meat. But Kamal teased me, "What's the hurry? You became his slut last night. Now be my slut in the same way."

I knew what Kamal suggested and without least hesitation raised my mouth to the level of his meat and started licking its brown tip. I looked at my hubby and saw him hard watching me with his friend. Soon I took half of Kamal's thick meat in my mouth and started sucking it rhythmically. Kamal moaned in pleasure and excitement and thrusted his meat deeper in my mouth. I kept sucking till at one time Kamal roughly pulled my hair and threw me on the bed. I folded my legs bringing my knees to my waist so that he had no difficulty penetrating me. Kamal positioned himself on me and started pushing his tool slowly. I was well lubricated but his tool was too big. As it made its way slowly inside, my moans of excitement turned into mild screams due to pain. Kamal locked my lips in a kiss to prevent me from screaming. Suddenly he gave a terrible jerk. It destroyed and tore me apart, I tried to scream in severe pain but the locked lips didn't allow any sound to come out, only tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt something flowing down from my orifice and tried to identify it. My fingers were blood stained. Kamal proudly announced to my hubby, "Your virgin wife has been successfully deflowered by me."

Nabha-Natesh-Nude-South-Indian-actress-Sex-10933.jpg

My pain had subsided by then and I could feel my vaginal walls stretched to their utmost level due to the presence of Kamal's monstrous cock and it was fully buried inside me. I enjoyed the way it was throbbing at intervals in my cunt. Kamal didn't start in and out movement immediately but kept on kissing me, playing with my nipples and allowed me to feel his throbbing cock inside me. I was dying in passion to get pounded and moved my pelvis in a sensuous way to make him feel the tight grip of my pussy muscles on his cock. Kamal looked at me and whispered, "Do you like it?"

I nodded without any reservation and whispered back, "Pound me hard. I wish to feel the demon."

Nomol, who had been watching us, smiled and said, "She is behaving like a perfect slut. Kamal, what are you waiting for? Make her scream in pleasure and beg for more."

I was in such a state of arousal that I didn't bother at all that my husband was asking his friend to fuck me. Kamal started pounding me very gently at first and then slowly accelerated the force and rapidity of his thrusts. I started moaning loudly as his hard meat brutally battered my love tunnel. I was about to reach my first orgasm when he suddenly stopped plumbing. I looked at him in utter disappointment and whispered, "Please don't stop."

Nabha-Natesh-Nude-South-Indian-actress-Sex-10936.jpg

Kamal said in a fishy way, "To enjoy you must learn about me and Nomol more intimately."

He brought his tool out of my craving tunnel and I screamed in anger. Kamal pointed out to Nomol and his throbbing cock. It was not as big as Kamal's but worth admiring with his vein clearly visible on his swollen dick. I saw my husband approaching us on the bed. I had lost all sense of right and wrong and in my highly aroused state wanted my pussy to be filled by a brute shaft. Nomol positioned himself and started penetrating me. This time the pain was not severe and there was no more bleeding. As Nomol started pounding me, Kamal brought his tool near my face and said, "Your husband in your pussy and me in your mouth."

473dbd1297a503f75.jpg

Without hesitation I took him in my mouth while enjoying Nomol's thrusts in my slippery cunt. But when Kamal brought it out of my mouth after about ten minutes, I watched with awe Nomol taking it in his mouth. My hubby too didn't take me to an orgasm though he battered my vagina longer than Kamal. While Nomol brought his tool out, Kamal inserted once again in me and while he pounded my love hole, he and Nomol engaged in a lip to lip kiss. Soon Nomol started fucking mine and Kamal's mouth alternately. Kamal asked me if I knew what 69 was. When I confessed my ignorance, he and Nomol resorted to a practical demonstration of 69 in front of me, sucking each other's cock. Instead of feeling disgusted I watched how two males could love each other in such a passionate manner. When the two had their gay cravings fulfilled both took their positions beside me on two sides and started kneading and sucking me at the same time. I lost count how many times they alternated their cocks in pounding my pussy. But the alternate battering of their wild cocks in my pussy drove me crazy and once when Nomol was fucking my pussy with hard thrusts, I caught him by the shoulders tight and screamed in utter passion, "Tej, aur tej... aaahh...aur bedardi se... oh my gosh... please don't stop."

149016131_n-nat-3.jpg

Nomol didn't frustrate me. He kept pounding harder and faster while Kamal kept kneading my boobs and asses. Both kept kissing my lips alternately and then as I was approaching my climax, Nomol grew stiff throwing jets of his thick cum deep inside my pussy. My maiden pussy got its first taste of being drenched by seminal fluid for the first time since the marriage. I hugged Nomol in deep passion and our lips were locked in a kiss as an overwhelming climax shattered me and my body shivered under the convulsive impact of orgasm.

After about five minutes, we disengaged as Nomol slowly withdrew his tool from my pussy. As he was taking out his tool, I felt his thick discharge overflowing my tunnel. And just then I noticed Kamal - his eyes devouring my overflowing pussy, his glances full of lust, his monstrous meat jumping in anticipation. I knew Kamal was going to take his turn. But the orgasm I experienced left me exhausted and I pleaded to him. Kamal assured me not to worry as he started to fold my legs at my knees so that my cunt, smeared and overflowing with Nomol's cum was clearly exposed to him. Nomol watched with extraordinary zeal the way his gay partner was handling me. To my utter shock and surprise, I saw Kamal bringing his face near my triangle and licking the cream left there by Nomol. His hands parted my labia lips and pushed his tongue deep inside as if to taste more cum. I had minutes ago experienced the first orgasm of my life but the touch of his tongue on the tender tissues of my vaginal tunnel awakened most unexpected desires and I moaned without my own knowledge, "aaah... what's it... K.. a.. m...aal ouch... uummm... aaioo... "

Full-nude-actress-Nabha-Natesh-pussy-licking-image.jpg

Kamal responded to my moans by moving his hands under my buttocks, kneading them and lifting them upwards as if to get better access to my love tunnel. He then started licking my pussy most violently, making me arch my body in violent passion and letting out involuntary and unintelligible sounds, "Aash...uuuf...uuuumm... shh...aaaah".

I can't explain my feelings at that stage. I shut my eyes, moaned and enjoyed the oral caress that my husband's friend was giving me. It got so unbearable that at one stage I pushed away Kamal's head that was between my legs. Soon I felt Kamal's hands cupping my flesh mounds and playing roughly with my nipples, which had become erect once again. In the meantime, Kamal's face descended on mine, smearing my lips with a mixture of his saliva, my vaginal juice and the sticky cum of Nomol. Kamal pushed his tongue in my mouth making me taste a partially sweet and salty flavor of the mixture and spreading a sexy odor. Kamal had grown too horny and was licking my cheeks, my earlobes, my forehead and intermittently sucked my lips. His hands had not spared fondling my boobs during the licking session. I surrendered to him without any protest as he had aroused me to a new level of sexuality.

nabha-natesh2.jpg

After some time, I and Kamal were engaged in 69 with his tool in my mouth and his mouth performing on my pussy. I cast my glances on my husband and saw him watching with delight his wife in 69 with his friend. I wanted to give my gay and cuckold hubby more pleasure and started sucking his friend's cock more vigorously, giving out more sloping sounds and moaning in a more sexy voice. Nomol had once ejaculated in my pussy, but the more he watched me in carnal games with Kamal, the harder his cock grew.

About fifteen minutes later, Kamal got ready to penetrate me. I was too aroused by then and spread my legs wider to welcome his dick. Though much larger in size than Nomol's, this time Kamal's mammoth meat slid inside my tunnel without hurting me and he started robust thrusts from the beginning so that I was screaming in pleasure and clenched my fists in passion. I was too busy enjoying it with Kamal and didn't notice Nomol approaching us.

Pics-Art-07-17-08-57-26.jpg

I became aware of my hubby's presence only when Nomol straddled my head and pushed his erected rod in my mouth. I started enjoying Kamal in my pussy and Nomol in my mouth. Nomol ended up filling my mouth with his warm sticky cum. Before I could swallow or spit out his huge load, Kamal started kissing me and tasting the cream left there by Nomol. More Kamal tasted it, the harder he pounded my pussy, making me moan loudly and begging him to come inside me.

"I will satisfy your cravings," said Kamal, "If you agree to be our slut like this forever and don't object to my relationship with your husband."

2eb694e023370870f.jpg

After getting fucked for so long and enjoying with two horny gays, my brain had become stable and the earlier dizziness created by sniffing the smoke was not there. I could feel how humiliating it was to be the slut of two gay partners. But I also knew that I had already surrendered my everything to them without being fully aware. I felt disgusted at Nomol that despite my husband he had brought me to this state -exposing me to his friend and allowing him to enjoy it with me.

Nomol perhaps understood the reason for my silence and what was going on in my mind. He came to me once again and started sucking my nipples making me moan in utter passion. Then he spoke to me, "I know you're angry with me but you can't deny that you enjoyed every bit of it. There is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual. Some like coffee, others tea and some both. It will be an intimate secret among the three of us and I know by now that you will enjoy it too."

Nabha-Natesh-big-nude-boobs-without-blouse-no-bra-Instagram-photo-679x1024.jpg

I was still confused about what to say. But Kamal was pounding all along taking me to new heights of pleasure with every brutal thrust. My sexuality wanted my cunt to be filled with a heavy load of semen to quench the thirst there. Finally at the manipulations of two gay friends I decided to surrender my puritan sexual attitude forever and kissing Kamal and Nomol alternately for a number of times said in a muffled voice, "I will be forever your slut...aaah... uummm... but can't stand no more... oh my God... oouch... it's unbearable... please douse the fire you ignited in me... ohh... maaa... harder and faster... aaas... uuff... "

Full-nude-Nabha-Natesh-beautiful-big-boobs-black-nipples-fakes.jpg

My words ceased as Nomol and Kamal started scratching the tender flesh of my boobs like wild animals. Nomol guided my hand to his cock that had grown hard again and I started caressing it in unbridled passion. Kamal had become like a bull and his tool was doing rapid in and out movement as never before. I kept screaming in pain and pleasure till such time I felt Kamal shooting his thick cum on the walls of my vagina. I hugged him in deep passion as orgasm ripped me apart.

PicsArt_03-13-11.34.22.jpg

It took several minutes for me to recover from the impact and finally when I recovered, I looked at my naked body and two naked men beside me, our bodies smeared with dry semen, blood and saliva. I smiled at them indulgently and said, "Hug me and sandwich me from two sides."

Small-boobs-Nabha-Natesh-hairy-pussy-fucking-fake.jpg

NabhaNatesh6_3_5.jpg

THE-END
Good story bro

Mr. Rewat told Lavanya, "He is a real cuckold and like you, I would also feel thrilled to enjoy someone's wife in front of her husband. If he doesn't bother us during love making let him watch us, enjoy and ejaculate. He too had his share of fun since he had been so liberal to us. Particularly Lavanya, you must appreciate that he knew his disability and allowed you to enjoy it."

"Yes, that's true," admitted Lavanya, "But I too had told him that whatever it might have been, I would not venture out for pleasure once I am married. But for his cuckold desires he instigated you and me to renew our old liaison. At least once, I will humiliate him for his cuckold desires."

This conversation between Mr. Rewat and Lavanya occurred in the absence of Ravi. So when he got the permission to watch his wife with Mr. Rewat, Ravi was eagerly present in the room. Ravi enjoyed seeing his wife getting drilled by his boss or to see Lavanya sucking the cock of the boss like a slut.

Lavanya-Tripathi-Nude-Telugu-Actress-Sex-3685.jpg

On their part, Mr. Rewat sometimes complemented Lavanya by telling Ravi that he had a real hot wife and like a cuckold Ravi enjoyed. But Lavanya was a bit cruel towards Ravi. So sometimes when Ravi ejaculated watching their height of enjoyment, Lavanya would laugh at him. It so happened that after six or seven months of Mr. Rewat's renewed sexual liaison with Lavanya, Ravi and Lavanya never went to bed together without Mr. Rewat's presence. Officially, she was the wife of Ravi but sexually she served Ravi's boss. Gradually, Mr. Rewat started sharing a bed with Lavanya almost regularly.

But as Ravi continued to enjoy his cuckold desires by openly allowing Lavanya to go to bed with Mr. Rewat and encouraging their dirty games in front of him, on her part Lavanya became more obsessive to humiliate Ravi. One night in the presence of both Rewat and Ravi she said to Ravi, "I am your naughty wife and could not offer you my virgin pussy as I took Rewat's dick before. But if you like I would like to offer you my virgin asshole."

Aware of his own weakness, Ravi decided to decline rather than becoming a laughing stock after his failure. Lavanya teased telling Mr. Rewat, "He knows he can't do it. So he is giving you a walk over. But your thing is so big, please be gentle."

Ravi, however, could not escape the humiliation. He was made to massage Lavanya's anal hole with lubricant making it slippery to receive Mr. Rewat's cock, put a condom on Mr. Rewat's dick and he watched his wife teethering in pain and pleasure as she positioned herself on her knees keeping her asses lifted displaying her asshole and Mr. Rewat invaded her tight rectal hole with his 9" long thick flesh rod.

Lavanya-Tripathi-13.jpg

Since it was her first ass fuck, it took considerable time for Mr. Rewat to insert his tool in her tight hole and now and then Lavanya was screaming. Every Time his attempt to penetrate failed, he slapped hard on her asses making her scream and turning her white asses red. Her tits were hanging from above swinging most seductively as she was on her knees and while attempting to invade her rectal hole, Mr. Rewat often squeezed those swinging flesh mounds and told Ravi, "Your wife has real warm boobs like a slut."

Ravi enjoyed every action and by the time Mr. Rewat's shaft was completely buried in Lavanya's asshole, she gave a shrill scream and fell flat in her belly with Mr. Rewat on her back, his hard cock fully inside her asshole. As Mr. Rewat started pumping in and out, Ravi discharged his load helplessly on the bed. Lavanya's eyes were shut, she was enjoying Mr. Rewat's cock drilling her ass when Mr. Rewat exclaimed, referring to Ravi's discharge, "He has lost control."

Lavanya opened her eyes and found Ravi's cum on the bed sheet and said, "It will leave a mark on this bedsheet. Lick it clean immediately."

Lavanya-Tripathi-06.jpg

Ravi licked it clean in front of them like an obedient servant. After Mr. Rewat had fucked her and ejaculated, Lavanya took out the condom from Mr. Rewat's dick and gave it to Ravi to dispose. Later as the two cajoled on bed, Ravi was asked to serve them cups of coffee.

As days passed, Ravi's humiliation at the hand of Lavanya was on the rise. One night as Mr. Rewat was busy sucking Lavanya's nipples, Ravi was asked to give oral caress to her pussy to make it ready for Mr. Rewat. Later the same night, after Lavanya and Mr. Rewat had reached the climax and disengaged, Ravi was asked to wipe Mr. Rewat's dick clean with a napkin. Ravi obeyed. But when he was asked to lick and clean Lavanya's pussy that was oozing out thick seminal fluid of Me. Rewat, Ravi expressed his reluctance.

Lavanya-Tripathi-11.jpg

Lavanya was angry at his disobedience. She reminded Ravi that to fulfill his cuckold desires he had her turned to a slut of his boss and if he wouldn't obey her commands she would tell everyone of his cuckold nature. Ravi finally licked clean her oozing pussy. Gradually, Lavanya made Ravi to suck and lick her pussy and asshole to make her ready for Mr. Rewat and also to suck her ass and pussy clean after Mr. Rewat had fucked her holes.

For months things went like this. Ravi had got two lifts in office by offering Lavanya to Mr. Rewat. He was then just a rank below Mr. Rewat in the official hierarchy. Lavanya had by then become a perfect mistress of Mr. Rewat offering him her both the holes and mouth regularly at home and accompanying him on tours. It was then when Ravi decided to settle his scores.

It was early January. In the darkness of the bedroom, with Ravi beside them, Lavanya was nude in the embrace of Mr. Rewat, who was nude too. After cajoling for sometimes, Mr. Rewat wanted to ass fuck Lavanya that night. Lavanya laid in her belly spreading her legs so that her asshole was visible. As usual, Ravi had massaged lubricant and licked her asshole making it pliant to receive Mr. Rewat's tools. As Mr. Rewat started pounding, Lavanya was moaning, her face turned towards the bed was partially covered by her disheveled hairs. Her moans revealed that she was enjoying the thrusts that Mr. Rewat's hard cock was delivering at her asshole. Neither Lavanya nor Mr. Rewat cared about Ravi as they knew from their experience that at their moment of climax Ravi would ejaculate helplessly like a perfect couple. So they were engrossed in their own erotic game of lust.

Lavanya-Tripathi-Nude-Telugu-Actress-Sex-3679.jpg

The rhythm broke suddenly as someone dragged Lavanya by her hair lifting her face slightly from the bed, pressed her cheeks and roughly shoved a monstrous cock in her mouth, almost gagging her as its tip touched her throat. She let out an uncomfortable sound. Mr. Rewat, who was busy plowing her asshole also faced a breach of rhythm and looked in the dark room to discover a tall figure standing in front of his partner, her hairs in the rough grip. Mr. Rewat tried to understand what was happening. But before he could understand anything, lights of the bedroom were on and two cameras flashed capturing him still inside the asshole of Lavanya. Sensing something wrong, Mr. Rewat disengaged immediately and tried to cover his nudity. He was held tightly by three strong musclemen.

Mr. Rewat shivered as he noticed the man who had pushed his monstrous cock inside Lavanya's mouth and was holding her by her airs. He was a dark person, having a severe cut mark on his face and a deep scar on his forehead. The man was almost 6 feet in height with a muscular body.

Lavanya%20Tripathi%20Shocked%20after%20seeing%20Huge%20Cock%20of%20her%20producer.jpg

His three muscle men had guns with them. Mr. Rewat smelled trouble and yet he dared to say, "Leave that lady. If you have anything to say let us talk about it. And you should not sexually assault a lady."

Lavanya was trying to get rid of the stranger who had attacked her and had rammed his monstrous meat in her mouth. But she was too weak physically compared to her attacker. The man who attacked Lavanya held her by the air and said to Mr. Rewat, "Don't call this bitch a lady. She is a slut and you have been enjoying being with her so long. Now she is going to be my mistress."

Mr. Rewat angrily replied, "You're not the moral police to decide who enjoys with whom inside one's house. You better leave us before I call the police."

The man laughed with utmost obscenity and said, "Can you tell the police that you're enjoying illicit relations with your subordinate's wife? We have your nude photos with her and you better resign from your post making place for her cuckold husband to occupy your position.

Lavanya3L.md.jpg

And you better not bother about the police. I'm Kala Shankar, the loan shark of this locality and the police will not trouble me for my political connections."

"But what is our fault?" Mr. Rewat gathered courage to ask, ""We were enjoying ourselves in our house and that too with the consent of her husband. Just ask him, where is Ravi?"

Since Kala Shankar stormed into bedroom with his goons, Ravi was not there. Now everyone looked for him. Kala Shankar called Ravi by name, who appeared from the next room with a sheepish grin and said to Mr. Rewat and Lavanya, "I am a cuckold and so long you humiliated me. Now Mr. Rewat your days are over, you will quietly leave your job opening further career opportunities for me to take over your post.

As a cuckold I used your weakness for Lavanya to get lifts in my career while you were busy fucking this slut and got you involved in such irregularities that even if you don't wish to quit the job, you will be sacked by the authority.

I took a big loan from Kala Shankar showing him this sexy slut that if I fail to refund the loan I will offer her as his mistress. I tolerated all the humiliations she inflicted for the right moment. Today the right time had arrived. You will quit the post opening avenue for me. But before you leave, you will watch helplessly how a cuckold can turn his wife to a real slut by offering her to Kala Shankar and his goons."

As Ravi stopped, he gestured something to Kala Shankar. At his command, the goons tied Mr. Rewat to a chair. Ravi asked Kala Shankar and his goons to take care of Lavanya in front of all. Lavanya tried her best to plead with Ravi. She was frightened to look at the huge muscular bodies of Kala Shankar and his goons.

Kala Shankar and his three goons stripped completely and Lavanya was full of horror looking at their hard tools that threatened to tear her apart by their size. Lavanya covered her face in shame but Kala Shankar said to her, "Get ready bitch. Today you will learn how to become a good slut in front of your husband and lover. Don't pretend to be ashamed, you've already shown your naked body to your lover."

Lavanya_Tripathi_PicsArt_12-15-10.58.54-01-Nude-Fake-Series-03-2020-8-5_21.22.19.jpg

Kala Shankar roughly brought Lavanya at the center of the room. Lavanya was already nude. Kala Shankar said to her, "You have the figure of a slut. From today you forget your lover - me and my men will give you all the pleasures that your body needs."

As Kala Shankar said this his hands groped Lavanya's round asses. One of his goons was slapping her clean shaved pussy while the other two were squeezing her nipples making her scream.

Kala Shankar asked Ravi, "Since you have given us this opportunity, so today we will fulfill your desires. Tell me how you want us to make her our whore."

Shamelessly, Ravi said that he wanted to see all their cocks in Lavanya's mouth. But it was too much for Lavanya to accommodate four hard cocks in her mouth. So she was made to kneel down in front of them and keep giving oral caresses to their cocks alternately. As she gave them oral service, they were using dirty abusive words.

At Ravi's wish, in the next phase, Lavanya was made to be on her four limbs like a bitch exposing her anal hole and as she kept screaming in pain, Kala Shankar and his three goons sodomized her one after another. Her asshole was sore and Ravi asked, "How do you like these tools in your ass, dear? It may be aching now, you'll get used to it after a few sessions."

NakedLavanyaTripathiFuckedinAssGangBanghandjobboobspress.jpg

Lavanya didn't reply knowing that Ravi was taking his revenge. In the next phase, Mr. Rewat was forced to lick and suck her pussy to prepare her for them. After Lavanya was all wet in her pussy and was moaning like a whore, she was made to lay on her back folding her legs so that her craving wet pussy was visible to all. She was made to hang her head and one of the goons started fucking her mouth standing towards her mouth. The hands of the goon were on her boobs pulling them roughly towards her mouth.

Lavanya was asked to keep her legs folded while getting her mouth fucked. Despite pain and intermittent screams, Lavanya's pussy also discharged occasional juices due to physical manipulation of her body. Looking at her dripping pussy hole one of the goons inserted his fingers making her shiver. Ravi asked Mr. Rewat, "Hi boss, have I arranged the right treatment of your sexy slut?"

Mr. Rewat looked down at the cast and did not reply. But he spontaneously looked at Lavanya as she let out a gagged sound to find that the goon mouth fucking her had exploded inside her and his sticky cum was flowing down her cheeks while the goon was slapping his then partially limp cock on her face, eyelids, forehead smearing her face with his residual cum.

CumonLavanyaTripathimouthboobsaftersuckingnudecock.jpg

Kala Shankar, who had been watching the spectacle for so long could not restrain anymore. He went near Lavanya kissing her lips and pushing his tongue inside to play with Lavanya's tongue. Lavanya had repulsion at the smell of his mouth that smelled of alcohol and tobacco. But she could hardly do anything to prevent a bull like Kala Shankar. Slowly, Kala Shankar brought his face near her boobs and began to suck the nipples.

Despite the pain inflicted on her, hot and sexy that Lavanya was, she started getting aroused and her wet pussy was craving for a meat baton inside. She tried to guide Kala Shankar's huge dick in her pussy. But Kala Shankar decided to keep teasing her till she begged. Before putting his rod inside her pussy Kala Shankar made Lavanya declare that she was willingly becoming his slut and henceforth would obey all his commands.

Mr. Rewat watched sullenly as Lavanya was hard fucked by Kala Shankar and she participated like a shameless slut moaning uncontrollably and finally hugging Kala Shankar tightly as she had shuddering orgasms.

Ravi enjoyed as one after another the goons of Kala Shankar made her take their cocks in her pussy after she was released by Kala Shankar. Mr. Rewat submitted his resignation to Ravi telling sadly, "You have taken your revenge as a cuckold husband and now let Lavanya share these goons every night."

Lavanya-Tripathi-17.jpg

Ravi corrected him, "At least they will not visit here to fuck her and will take her to their den to satisfy them or their new customers every night. She will remain at home during the day cooking for me and doing all the household work, and every evening I will drop her at their den to serve as a whore. If on her periods, they will use her mouth.

This is the best revenge I could have taken on my sexy wife making her a slut and on my boss by turning him out if his job to occupy his position in the office."

Lavanya-Tripathi-anal-sex-nude-ass-fucking-doggy-style-fake.jpg

THE-END
Great story keep it up.bro

Megha: No penetration.

He kept grinding despite Megha’s feeble protest. Precum was oozing from his dick, and it made it easier for his cock to slide between her buttcheeks.

Kishan (whispered in her ear): You need a man’s touch since your husband is away. There is no harm in a little skin-to-skin rubbing.

Megha kept murmuring, “No penetration.” It was less of an instruction to Kishan but rather a reminder not to cross the line. While her mouth weakly protested, her body was giving in. All the rubbing had made it wet. She could feel the warmth of his cock pressed between her ass cheeks.

She was longing for such attention. She closed her eyes and arched her back. This gave Kishan the signal to go further. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her from behind. Pressed against her body, he realized how soft her ass was.

He tried to grope her breasts, but she covered them with her arms. So he did what he learned yesterday was the best way to weaken her defense. He slid one of his hands down over her clit and started rubbing it.

Megha was in a trance as she was pleasured from the front and behind. Her grip loosened, and Kishan used that opportunity to cup her breasts. Unlike yesterday, there was no cloth in his way, and he could feel the soft skin of her tits.

Megha-Akash-nude-fakes-24.md.jpg

He realized Megha was getting close to her orgasm. So he increased the pace of grinding his dick on her ass. He wanted to cum with her because he knew she would not let him explore her body that easily once she came. Megha felt the tension building inside her body.

She grabbed Kishan’s hand, rubbed her clit and pressed it even harder. Seeing she was asking for more, Kishan pinched her nipple, and they both climaxed at that moment. Kishan shot loads of cum on her back. He could feel his warm jizz sliding down her body.

Even after he climaxed, he kept rubbing his limp dick on her ass. He was acting like a hungry dog who didn’t know when to get his next meal. Megha was too tired to protest. She was still gasping for breath. Kishan tried to make the most of this opportunity.

He stepped to her side, bent down on his knees. He started licking the breast he had been holding for so long. Her nipples were hard after all the excitement she had just experienced. She tried pushing his face away from her tits, but this was a new experience for her. She was too tired to care, so she let him have his way.

Kishan hungrily sucked on her tits. There was no way he was going to let her go without fucking her brains out. But he had to find a way to convince her. He knew that once she was close to her orgasm, she was much more receptive to his incursions.

Megha-Akash-full-nude-bathroom-big-boobs-xxx-fakes.jpg

But he would have to take things slow. Otherwise, she might push him away. After sucking on her tits for a while, he stood up and cleaned his dick in the shower. Megha had also gathered herself, and she stepped out of the bathroom before Kishan could try anything else.

Kishan realized he had broken too many boundaries on the same day. He would have to be more patient from now on. He decided not to visit her that night. He wanted her to get more desperate for her orgasm. He wanted her to beg him for more to have the upper hand in the relationship.

Then he could make her do things that she would normally not approve of. He started spacing out the days between his visits to her room, which worked. Megha was edgier every time he visited her. She would dress seductively to catch his attention.

19bb2421d0b170ce619c3a4511d61e54.jpg

Every time he visited her, she offered herself to him and let him use her however he wanted. With this plan, Kishan began exploring different things on every visit. Anytime she protested, he would not visit her for the next few days.

He would have her kneel under the shower and place his dick between her juicy tits. She was new to all this, but she quickly learned how to give a boobjob. She would let him suck her tits or eat her pussy. Anything, as long as she could get an orgasm.

Megha-Akash-big-boobs-fucking-fake.jpg

Their afternoon session was usually short. But they had much more time during the night when everyone was asleep. He would pull down the straps of her nightie to release her tits. In that semi-naked state, make her sit in his lap. Before going to bed, his dinner was her boobs.

While she was in his lap, his hands would roam freely over her body. The only rule she had was “No Penetration.” other than that. He could grab her ass, feel her pussy and even rub her asshole. But despite getting so much freedom from his mistress, Kishan was greedy for more.

Megha-akash-fake-boobs-pressed-pussy-sex-2.jpg

He wanted to find a way to get past her last rule. He knew she wanted his cock, seeing the way she would grind her pussy over his dick. But she wanted to keep pretending that she was not cheating on her husband. Having full-fledged sex would break that illusion.

Right now, she could tell herself that letting Kishan rub her was no different than she was rubbing herself. All this drama made Kishan restless. He was so close yet so far. He had already pushed Megha so far. He only needed to come up with some excuse to fuck the young bride.

Megha-Akash-actress-nude-boobs.jpg

Kishan would slide his raging hardon between her legs every day. But as much as it turned her on, she did not reveal her feelings. Kishan sensed that she wanted it too by noticing how wet she would get every time he would rub his cock over her pussy.

But she was looking for some excuse to reveal her slutty side. So Kishan came up with a cunning plan to push her over the edge. He knew that she wouldn’t let him enter her pussy because she couldn’t risk her getting pregnant. Since any sign of pregnancy in her husband’s absence would raise doubts.

But this didn’t rule out her ass. If he were to fuck her ass, there is no way anyone in the family would find that out. So he decided to put his plan into action the very next day. But he also knew that he had to be sneaky. If Megha were to sense any mischief, she could end all his adventures.

That night he had Megha lying on the bed as usual with her face down. That day he also decided to put a pillow under her belly so that her ass was sticking out. He sat over her ass, and while in that position, he started massaging her butt. He proceeded to spread her ass cheeks with his palm.

megha-akash-hot-ass-actor-pic-sex.jpg

Then he started rubbing her asshole with his thumb. Megha flinched as this was a new sensation for her. Seeing that she wasn’t resisting, Kishan soon turned the rubbing into poking. He spat on her butthole and lubricated it with his saliva.

After warming her up, he tried to slide in the tip of his thumb as gently as he could. Megha gave no reaction. “She must not have felt the slight intrusion,” thought Kishan.

Kishan didn’t want to startle her, so he pulled his thumb out and again rubbed her hole. Megha enjoyed all the attention her ass was receiving from his fingers. She began wiggling her ass in sync with his poking and tried to squeeze his thumb between her ass cheeks.

Kishan saw that she was vulnerable and pushed his thumb further in. This took Megha by surprise, and she kept out of his grip. She turned back to look at him with surprise.

megha-akash-xxx-big-photo-ass-nudes-fake.jpg

Megha: What are you doing, Kishan? Haven’t I told you that I couldn’t cheat on my husband? But you always keep pushing for more.

Kishan: I was only trying to please you, Meghaji. I understand that as a faithful wife, you can’t let me penetrate your pussy. But a woman’s virtue is not determined by her ass. There is no harm in having some foreplay with your butt. I saw how much you were enjoying it.

Megha: You don’t understand, Kishan. Wouldn’t my husband find out if you poke my ass?

Kishan: Trust me, Meghaji. Unmarried girls nowadays do anal sex all the time. They do it because their future husbands can never find out about that. They can only tell if a girl had vaginal sex or not by checking their hymen.
Megha wasn’t fully convinced. But Kishan was in no mood to stop. He could see that the fruit of his hard work was within reach. He pulled Megha back and mounted her ass. He knew once she started enjoying this foreplay, there was no going back.

Without waiting for Megha’s permission, he spread her ass apart and shoved his face in. He finger fucked her butthole while his tongue was busy tasting her pussy. This double strike was getting too much for Megha to handle, and she started squirming. Seeing Megha was in a trance, Kishan increased his pace.

Megha let out a gasp. This was Megha’s first time getting penetrated by Kishan. She was overwhelmed by his intensity. She was biting down hard on the pillow to avoid making any sound. Kishan could hear her whimpering sound as she neared her orgasm.

He was giving his best. He wanted to make this the best experience of her life. If she enjoys this, she will let him do this again. This intense fingering gave Megha her first experience of squirting. She looked back, embarrassed at Kishan, who was sweating from all the work.

megha-akash-xxx-big-photo-ass-nudes-fake.jpg

He knew he had hit the jackpot. Now she will be begging for more. Over the next few days, Kishan slowly began inserting 2 fingers up her ass. It was difficult at first, but soon her ass warmed up to that. His target was to soften up her ass for the final day when he would stick his cock up her ass.

That day, he sneakily replaced his fingers with his dick without Megha noticing. He placed the mushroom head of his cock at the entrance of her ass hole and gave it a push. Megha’s ass had been trained by now, and it gladly swallowed his dick without much resistance.

Kishan couldn’t quite believe his luck. His dick had finally inside Megha, and she didn’t even know it. His dick was aching to push all the way, but he knew he had to be patient. He had to prevent Megha from seeing what was happening behind her back, so he placed one hand on her neck.

megha-akash-sex-fake-video-con.jpg

Now he gently thrust his cock even further inside her. He waited in that position for a few moments. He couldn’t help but savor that moment. There was a sense of achievement at being able to ass-fuck a rich lady and that too his mistress. In his quest to fuck her pussy, he managed to get inside her ass.

This was his dream come true. He tightened his grip on her neck as he started pulling out, but his dick didn’t want to leave the comfort of her ass. So instead of pulling out completely, he stayed inside and started giving short thrusts.

Megha: I love what you are doing with your fingers,

Kishan. Why haven’t you tried it before?

Kishan (panting): Well, if you like it so much, we can do it every day.

Megha whispering her approval to him made him even hornier. He gave the final few thrusts and pulled out. He couldn’t risk cumming inside her as that would alert her. He grabbed her waist and turned her over. Placing his dick above her pussy, he bent forward and started sucking on her nipple.

Megha-Akash-nude-actress.jpg

He was just about to cum when he pulled out. So after a few moments of grinding on her navel, he ejaculated. Even after the orgasm, he continued rubbing his limp dick on her belly.

Megha had never seen him so passionate. She could feel the warmth of his cum on her belly. She had never allowed him to cum on her body before. But today, he didn’t ask for her permission. “He must have been hornier today,” she thought.

She tried pulling her nipple out of his mouth, but she couldn’t push his face away. He sucked on her tits like a child who hadn’t been fed in days. Kishan wanted to have a complete love-making experience. He didn’t want to quit so soon.

PicsArt_09-07-06.18.08-600x400.jpg

But seeing Megha was getting restless, he finally got up and put on his clothes. He didn’t know how long he would be able to keep this secret. But no matter how long it would last, he would try to make the most of it. All this risk was worth it if he could get just one more opportunity to shove his dick inside her.

Over the next few days, Kishan realized that his plan was foolproof. As long as he could keep Megha from turning around by holding her neck, there was no way she was going to find out what he was putting inside her.

The time he had spent finger fucking her ass had helped him gain Megha’s trust. She was too busy enjoying herself instead of checking on him. But he also doubted that Megha secretly knew that her ass was getting fucked every day.

megha-akash-xxx-photo-deepfake-sex.jpg

She would always be suspiciously calm while he was inside her ass. And not even once tried to turn around and check on him. Pretending to be unaware allowed her to enjoy all the pleasures while still maintaining the facade of a faithful wife.

Kishan sensed the dilemma she was in and decided to take advantage of the situation. He no longer tried to hide what he was up to. He stopped holding her neck and started giving long hard thrusts up her ass. He wanted to see how far she would take her act of innocence.

But Megha pretended not to notice anything. This gave him further confidence. He started grabbing her breasts from behind while ass fucking her. He wanted to give a clear signal that his fingers were not inside her.

But still, there was no reaction from Megha. So he took the final step that he had always dreamt of and started cumming inside her. Megha let him do that. After their daily session, she would avoid eye contact but pretended like she hadn’t noticed anything unusual.

Megha-Akash-nude-fakes-2.jpg

Kishan was now free to grope her however he wanted. He had finally converted the faithful wife into his slut. But their daily routines weren’t going unnoticed. Someone else had found out about their secret, and things were about to get very spicy.

Megha-Akash-nude-fakes-10.jpg

Megha-Akash-nude-fakes-42.jpg

Megha-Akash-Naked-Pussy-Wallpaper.jpg

THE-END
amazing? part 2 please bro

this is Rayan, I am a 21 years old Business Development Associate. This incident happened during my work-from-home period.I live with my parents in Chennai, and we have a maid named Aishwarya Rajesh working for us. She is a 32-year-old married Tamil woman with two children, with a dusky complexion like a typical south Indian woman; wears saree every day and tucks her pallu (the loose end of the saree) into her navel, showing her folded navel drenched in sweat.

desktop-wallpaper-aishwarya-rajesh-world-famous-lover-thumbnail.jpg

As for her physique, I wouldn’t say that she is either slim or chubby, she is somewhere in the middle with a medium-sized body, but it’s definitely mouthwatering to see. Her everyday work was to sweep, mop the house and wash the utensils. She usually arrived around noon and left by 3 in the afternoon.

One afternoon, I was working on my laptop in my room while talking to my teammate when I saw our Tamil maid Aishwarya standing at my door.

Aishwarya – Can I come in?

As I was on a call, I gestured for her to come in. I usually work on my bed since there isn’t much room for a study table in my room. My heart stopped when I saw Aishwarya’s folded navel drenched in sweat and her sweat droplets dripping all over the floor. She sat down and mopped the floor with a wet cloth. As she went through my room, I couldn’t believe what I had seen.

She caught me staring at her but she just ignored it. I immediately hung up the call, turned on my mobile video camera, and began recording the Tamil maid’s movements and was focusing on her navel. After she mopped my room and left, I couldn’t wait to masturbate, imagining liking the servant’s sweaty navel with my tongue!

As soon as I locked my room’s door, I went into my bathroom and masturbated, pounding myself against the wall, licking the tile, imagining it as Aishwarya’s sweaty armpit, and moaning her name. On the following day, the same incident occurred. When she entered the room, I turned on the video camera and started recording her. However, this time, she saw me recording her.

ELCeZHTU4AAEnWk.jpg

Aishwarya – Sir, what are you doing? Why are you taking my photos?

Me – I did not take your photos, I was simply taking photos of documents that my boss asked me to send. See the document below, this is what I was taking pictures of. Why would I take your photo?

Aishwarya – Oh, Ok sir. I felt like you took my photo

Me – Hahaha, no Aishwarya.

She left the room in a confused state while I went into the bathroom. I laid down naked, my penis was facing the floor, and I started looking at the photos which I had taken. I imagined I was on top of my sexy Tamil maid and rubbed my dick on the floor moaning, “Ah Aishwarya vaa di (Come on), Nee Semaya iruke di (you look bomb).”

During this time, I somehow forgot to lock my bathroom door. I felt like someone had been watching me. I found myself rubbing my dick toward the floor, and to my surprise, it was Aishwarya! She looked at my dark dick and I couldn’t stop! I just spilled out all the cum over my dick! Then I quickly used my hand to hide it from her view.

Me – Aishwaryaaaa, what is this?! Can’t you knock on the door before entering?

Aishwarya – I did, but you didn’t respond. Your mother is calling you down for lunch.

Aishwarya was just staring at me up and down as I wore my pants and walked out. I asked Aishwarya, “What did you see?”

Aishwarya – I saw everything. You lied to me that you did not take my photos.

Me – Aishwarya, I am sorry. Yes, I lied to you, but the truth is, I could not control myself whenever I see you. You are so sexy and attractive that whenever I see you, my dick gets hard and my whole body feels goosebumps.

Aishwarya – Oh my god, but this is wrong, I am a married woman with 2 kids.

73085698.cms

Me – Aishwarya, I don’t know whether it is right or wrong, but the only thing is, I like you and you make me go crazy for you.

She just smiled at me and started walking out of the room.

Me – Aishwarya, stop, please don’t tell this to anyone.

She laughed and said, OK.

The next day it was Saturday and it was off for me. My mom went to the hospital for her routine checkup. My doorbell rang and when I answered the door. It was the maid Aishwarya wearing a red saree.

Aishwarya – Where is your Amma (mother)?

Me – She has gone to the hospital for a routine checkup, she will come only by evening. She asked you to take the food kept in the fridge.

Aishwarya – Ok, I will get started with my work.

I sat down on my sofa and behaved like I was busy on my phone. But, in reality, my eyes were only on the maid's sweaty body. I asked her to sit next to me on the sofa.

Aishwarya – Yes, what happened?

Me – About yesterday, you did not tell anyone about what you saw, right?

Aishwarya (laughed) – No, it is a shame, why would I tell anyone?

I was shocked that she was laughing about the incident. I asked her, “Did you like it, Aishwarya?”

She was quiet, then stood up, and turned around to walk.

I held her hand and she turned and stared at me.

Aishwarya – This is wrong, leave my hand, someone will see us.

Me – No, there is no one at home now. No one will see us and look at Aishwarya, I am sorry if you felt bad. But I cannot control myself whenever I see you.

My eyes were literally filled with tears.

Aishwarya – You don’t have to cry for this, come on, sit down now.

She brought me a glass of water and asked me if I was a virgin?

c810e5d1a176e7ff7bba9280ff8cfe87.jpg

Me – Yes, I am a virgin, but why are you asking me this?

Aishwarya – Hahaha, I get it now. But the woman with whom you will lose your virginity will be an extremely lucky one.

I was totally confused and I asked, “Why? Why would she be lucky?”

Aishwarya – Nothing, leave it.

I insisted, “No, you have to say now.”

Aishwarya:- Ok, Since I saw how passionately you pounded on the floor and licked the tile, imagining it was me, I feel that you will surely make your partner satisfied. You won’t be like my dumbass husband.

Me – Is it Aishwarya? Thank you, but what about your husband? Does he not satisfy you?

Aishwarya – Just leave it, don’t talk about him now.

I understood that my married maid was unhappy with her husband and that he wasn’t satisfying her. So I decided to fuck Aishwarya and bring my imagination into reality and lose my virginity with her.

I slowly started to move my hand and kept my hand on her thigh. She looked at me. I put my right hand behind her head and started to push it toward me for a kiss. She moved toward me and my wet lips touched her. It was my first kiss and I kissed her like an amateur and I, unfortunately, happened to bite her lips and she moaned, “Aaahhh..”

Then she moved, looked at me, and said –

Aishwarya: It’s not right sir, your mom may come and see us together.

I told her: No Aishwarya, she will not be here till 5 in the evening and we still have 4 hours.

Aishwarya: I am scared, what if someone sees us?

Me: The door is locked and only we are here Aishwarya, trust me.

And this time, I put my right hand on her navel and pressed it. The maid again moaned, but this time, with a naughty smile on her. I knew she was horny now and desperately wanted my penis into her vagina.

I started to move toward her. We both started to kiss and again as an amateur, I bit her lips. Then she laughed and asked me to relax and allow her to teach me how to kiss. I was stunned by the way she started to passionately kiss me by running her hands over my head. Both our lips were completely wet now.

world-famous-lover-vijay-deverakonda-shares-a-romantic-still-with-aishwarya-rajesh-0001.jpg

She now pushed my head towards her neck and I started to kiss and smooch her neck. I used my tongue and started to lick her neck and bite her neck and she slowly started to moan.

Aishwarya: Aaah vaa da vaa (come on boy).

I pushed her and made her lay down on the sofa and I climbed on top of her. I started to pull her pallu off, and it wasn’t coming out. Aishwarya started laughing in a naughty way and said –

Aishwarya: Relax boy, I have the pallu pinned to my blouse using a safety pin, let me take it off for you, hahaha.

Me: Come on, Aishwarya. I cannot wait any longer, take it off.

The moment she took off her pallu, I could see her boobs tied to her tight blouse popping out. I started to press her boobs over the blouse and she started to move her head back and moan like “Ahhh”, and now I started to undo her blouse and I again couldn’t.

Aishwarya-rajesh-movie-9-world-famous-lover-hot-saree-change-hd-caps.jpg

Aishwarya: Come on now, don’t tell me you don’t know how to undo the blouse (she laughed).

Me: I don’t know Aishwarya, I am an amateur in these things.

Then she laughed in a naughty way and said –
Aishwarya: Don’t worry. Now that I am here, I will teach you everything chello (baby).

And she undid her blouse open and I could see her big boobs with sharp nipples hanging like a balloon. I started to press the servant’s boobs with both my hands and she had her eyes closed and kept her head leaning back. Then I asked her –
Me: Why don’t you wear a bra?

Aishwarya-rajesh-nude-xxx.jpg

Aishwarya: I have never worn a bra before since my blouse itself is very tight. There is no use for a bra. Do you want me to wear a bra or what?

Me: Yes, I like bras. You would look sexier in a red bra Aishwarya. Tomorrow, I will buy you a new bra.

Aishwarya: Aww! Okay, sure.

And I started to suck her boobs and bite her nipples and she was moaning-

Aishwarya: Aaah, kadi-kaadhe (don’t bite).

When she said, “Don’t bite”, it aroused me more and I started to bite her nipples again. She couldn’t bare, but to push me and both started to laugh.

Me: Aishwarya, it’s time that I introduce you to my weapon which is fully loaded and ready to fire.

Aishwarya laughed and sat down on the floor and said –
Aishwarya: Come on, let me see your weapon.

I asked her to remove my underwear and see for herself. The moment she saw my dick, she closed her eyes and hid her face with both her hands.

Aishwarya: This looks tasty!

And she started to laugh.

Me: Come on Aishwarya, don’t make me wait for more.

She first kissed my dick and started to roll her tongue on my dick. Slowly, she started to insert my dick into her mouth and enjoyed it like a lollipop. I had both my hands over her head and I was gently pushing her head forward.

Aishwarya: Please don’t cum in my mouth. I want your sperms to enter through my vagina and not in my mouth.

I smiled and said: As you wish, baby.

Aishwarya-Rajesh-worships-hard-cock-small-boobs-nude-nipple-pov.jpg

And this was the moment I saw a bottle of nutella kept on the dining table and a perfect idea struck my mind. I quickly asked Aishwarya –

Me: Go, get that bottle of Nutella.

She was confused and asked –
Aishwarya: What for?

I said: I will let you know.

Aishwarya: Here you go, but what is it for? (Aishwarya looked at me in a confused state.)

Then I made her knelt and opened the bottle of Nutella and asked Aishwarya if she liked chocolate.

She said: Yes, I do.

I replied: You are about to have some amazing time now, baby.

I took a scoop of Nutella on my index finger and applied it all over my dick and asked Aishwarya –

Me: Suck it now.

Aishwarya: You are crazy, how do you come up with such ideas, da?

Me: Come on now, shut up and start sucking my chocolaty dick.

Aishwarya started to love the taste since it was a mix of my salty dick topped with Nutella. She licked all the Nutella within seconds and left my dick alone with patches of Nutella over the dick. Then she said –
Aishwarya: I want more.

This time I took 2 scoops of Nutella and applied it all over my dick and my balls and told her –

Me: Here you go!

Aishwarya sucked my dick for almost 10 minutes like a lollipop and used her tongue to clean all the remaining patches of Nutella on my dick.

ToplessAishwaryaRajeshxxxboobsfuckingcocknaked.jpg

Aishwarya: Enough now, don’t make me wait more, come on. Make me feel heaven on earth right now and right here.

Then I made her lie down on the sofa and I wiped the remaining chocolate from my dick using her blouse which was laying on the floor. Then I used my fingers to rub her hairy vagina. I used my left-hand middle finger and inserted it into her pussy and she started to moan already.

Then I spread her legs, placed my dick first in front of her vagina, and asked her –

Me: Are you ready?

She closed her eyes and said, “Yes da..”

Since it was my first time having sex, I was nervous and I held both her hands and slowly entered her vagina. But I wasn’t aiming it correctly. I was feeling uncomfortable, so, she used her right hand, held my dick, and showed me the way to her vagina. I slowly entered back and front deeply and I could hear her moaning already, “Aaah, issssshhh..”

BlacknippleAishwaryaRajeshpussyfuckingimagenakedsex.png

I slowly increased my pounding speed and I could hear her increase her moaning, “Aaahhh dai, slow ah panra.. (relax, do it slowly).”

I replied: If you want it slow, then go to your husband, you bitch.

Aishwarya put her arms around my shoulder with a naughty laugh and started to kiss all over my face and moaned, “Aaah, vaada.. (come on boy).”

I suddenly remembered that I did not use a condom. While my penis was already into her vagina, I looked at her in a confused state and asked her –

Me: I am not using a condom. What if you get pregnant?

Aishwarya laughed and said: Do not worry, I will take birth control pills chelloo (honey)

Me: Why are you laughing, you bitch? I cannot take responsibility if you are pregnant.

I was saying all this when my penis was already inside her vagina. And the Tamil servant was already moaning in pleasure. I was on top of her and both our bodies were moving up and down.

Aishwarya_Rajesh_PicsArt_02-05-09.13.02-01.jpg

Aishwarya: I am serious, I will take those pills in front of you, trust me.

Me: Okay, now come on. Let’s go to the place where you first saw me naked pounding the floor imagining you.

Aishwarya: Are you serious? Are we going to have sex in the bathroom? You are crazy da.

Then I asked her to hug me tightly. I stood up while my penis was still inside her and she was already hugging me very tightly. While walking to the bathroom, my penis had become very tight and felt like it was jammed and sandwiched between her meat. Aishwarya already closed her eyes and hugged me tightly.

I opened the bathroom door and went inside. The bathroom floor was already wet. I knelt while Aishwarya was still hugging me. The moment her naked body touched the wet floor of the bathroom, she screamed, “Ahhhh..” and hugged me more tightly. Then we both started to laugh.

Aishwarya: It’s freezing. The wet floor is freezing da and my body is shivering. You are crazy.

Me: I know that, baby. But it is worth da chello (honey). Don’t worry, I will lie down on the floor and you can come on top of me.

Aishwarya started to kiss my feet and rubbed them to her face in pleasure with her eyes closed.

Me: Aishwarya, come on, sit on top of my dick and ride it like a horse, baby.

She first said no and nodded her head and said –
Aishwarya: I haven’t tried it da, I don’t know how to do it.
I, behaving like a pro, like I have tried it many times, told her –

Me: It’s nothing da. Just come, stretch your vagina and sit on top of my dick. And slowly hop up and down baby, that’s it. It’s very simple.

She said: Okay.

But she was scared and did exactly what I said. She stretched and opened her vagina with both her hands and sat on my dick. The moment she sat on my dick, I literally pushed my head back on the floor and closed my eyes with the pleasure of my dick being jammed in-between her meat. My closed eyes were facing the sealing.

The south Indian maid slowly started to hop up and down, placing both her hands on my chest and sweating heavily as it was a hot afternoon in Chennai and that too in a bathroom with no fan.

Fake-big-boobs-Aishwarya-Rajesh-fucking-on-top-of-cock-xxx.jpg

Suddenly, something struck my mind and I asked Aishwarya to get off me and I ran to the hall quickly.
Aishwarya: Enna aachu da? Enge poorey? (What happened da, where are you going?)

I came back from the bathroom with a Nutella bottle in my hand and naughty smile.

Aishwarya: You are crazy, what is the use of Nutella now?! I thought we were already done with it, no?

Me: Still one of my fantasies is pending, baby.

Aishwarya: What is it?

Me: Stand up now.

I made her stand up and opened the Nutella bottle. I took a scoop of Nutella on my index and middle finger and started to apply it by running my finger filled with chocolate on her sweaty neck, boobs, and her navel.

Aishwarya: You have completely lost it, da! Who does all this?

Me: Shut up now.

Then I pushed her to the bathroom wall, placed my hand behind her hair, and pulled it from behind. And her head faced the sealing while her neck filled with sweat and Nutella came forward. Then I told her –

Me: It is my turn now to lick your sweaty body filled with nutella.

I slowly started to lick her sweaty neck. I placed my right hand on her vagina and started to rub it.

Aishwarya started to moan very loudly, “Aaahh, dei, mudile da.. (I can’t take it anymore da)”

Me: Mudile na un purushan kitta podi naaya (if you can’t control it, then go to your husband, you bitch.)”

Aishwarya: No baby, I want you. From now on, you are my husband. Come on baby, bite my body, it’s all yours.

I lifted her right arm and saw her sweaty armpits. I applied a layer of Nutella on her armpits, and the moment I licked it, it was super salty with the mix of both sweat and chocolate. But it made me really horny and then I knelt and applied more Nutella on her belly and into her deep belly button. Then I started to use my tongue on her belly button and licked all the chocolate completely.

Aishwarya placed her left hand on her left boob and was pressing it. Her right hand was behind my head scrolling through my hair in pleasure and said in a naughty tone –

Aishwarya: Dei, yaaru da nee? Semaiya panra da (Who are you man? You are doing amazing!)

Full-nude-Aishwarya-Rajesh-sexy-body-without-dress-pose.jpg

Me: Naan ah? Innimel, naan dhan di unnoda purushean (Me? From this moment, I am your husband.)

And also turned her back and emptied the whole bottle of Nutella by applying it all over her sweaty back with sweat patches all over her dark body and licked it completely.

Then I made her sit down and asked her to suck my dick again. She obeyed and started to suck my dick. Then she said –

Aishwarya: Enough, let’s end it now. It’s very hot and humid here in the bathroom. Moreover, your mom will be arriving soon.

I realized she was right. Then I made her lie down and went on top of her. I inserted my dick in her vagina and started to fuck her. She kept both her hands on my ass and was pushing me into her while both of us were completely drenched in sweat and patches of nutella all over our bodies. I was about to come and again asked her –
Me: Are you sure you will have the birth control pill, no?

AIPec8b51ac877470b07.jpg

Before she could even say anything, I saw her semen. Her sperm was leaking out of her vagina. On seeing this, I automatically released my sperm into her vagina. Both of us came together and I fell on her completely exhausted.

After kissing me for a few seconds, the slutty Tamil maid pushed me beside her and I fell asleep on the bathroom floor. After 45 minutes, when my eyes opened, I saw Aishwarya dressing up and draping her saree. I could see the empty Nutella bottle lying down on the bathroom floor. And the whole bathroom was smelling of our sweat.

Aishwarya: Wake up, it’s almost 4 now.

And she handed over my clothes.

Aishwarya: Your mom will be arriving at any time. If she sees both of us together, she will probably kill us.

And we both laughed and she asked: How was it, da? It was your first time having sex, no? How did you feel?

Me: You are making me fall in love with sex, Aishwarya. If this is SEX, I want to have sex every day. You are making me feel the actual reason for my existence. Do you know what it is? It is to have sex with you in the bathroom Chello (baby).

Aishwarya laughed and said: I feel the same as a baby. Now, get up and go take a shower in the other bathroom and get ready. I will wash this bathroom before your mom comes.

NudeassAishwaryaRajeshpussysexxxxfuckingphoto.jpg

PicsArt_11-03-12.45.30.jpg

PicsArt_10-01-09.57.33.jpg

THE-END

I was at an official dinner in a posh restaurant in Kochi. Some international clients have come to meet the team. We sat at a big table in the center of the restaurant. Suddenly, I saw Veer at another table. Veer was my ex-boyfriend’s elder brother; I knew him when I was with my ex. He was an established lawyer by profession. After our break up, I never met him.

Veer was talking to another woman, and it looked like they were on a date. I had heard from common friends that Veer got divorced last year as his wife moved to Germany with a new lover.

Anna%2BBen-spicy-pics-01.jpeg

I always found him good-looking, but now he has groomed himself a little bit. He was looking very fit in his suit, had grown a well-maintained beard, and was wearing black framed glasses. I had always dreamt of having a threesome with my ex-bf and his brother Veer after we had a little incident.

One day I was making out with Raunak at his empty house. I was just wearing my bra and panties and Raunak was kissing me on the sofa in their living room. Veer suddenly came back from some work; we were so busy making out we didn’t hear anything.

PicsArt_10-12-11.39.11.jpg

Suddenly, we looked at him as he coughed to let us know his presence. We covered ourselves with cloth and quickly went to Raunak’s room. I was so embarrassed; that I could not talk to him after that incident. But in my wildest dreams, I have imagined fucking my ex-boyfriend’s brother.

We both follow each other on Instagram. Even today, sometimes I masturbate seeing his photos! Remembering the incident, I suddenly felt very horny. Our dinner was almost over, so I decided not to disturb him during his date.

I went to the washroom, and could not help myself to rub my pussy imagining Veer again. I was pleasuring myself inside the washroom when suddenly my phone buzzed with a text. It was Veer, he messaged me on Instagram: Hey! saw you here at the restaurant. Did you leave yet?

I replied: No, I am just about to leave.

Veer: Can you do me a favor?

Anna: Sure, tell me.

Veer: My friends set me up for a date, I am bored. Want to get out? Can you please come to my table so that I can make an excuse to leave?

Anna: Hahaha! Sure.

Veer: Thanks!

I came out of the stall and opened an extra button on my shirt. I adjusted my bra and put some lipstick on. I sprayed a little bit of perfume and brushed my hair. Then I came to our table first and said goodbye to the office team. After that, I went straight to Veer’s table.

He was visibly bored with the women sitting opposite. She was good-looking, but her dressing sense seemed a bit off. I pretended to be surprised, “Veer! How are you?”

Veer played along, he stood up and hugged me, “Isha! You look great. Where have you been?”

I laughed sexily, “Apparently in the same restaurant.. I hope I am not disturbing you?”

The woman looked at me insecurely. I was finding it funny, so I kept my hand on Veer’s shoulder and looked into his eyes. He said ‘Not at all, anyway we are done with dinner. We were just about to head home.’

He smiled at me meaningfully, I understood the sign and said ‘If you are not busy after, then we should catch up.’

Then smiled at his date, “Or should we make some plan for some other day?”

Malayalam-Actress-hot-photos-Anna-Ben-exposing-very-glamours-and-cute-stills--55344.jpg

She was hesitating. Veer wrapped his arm around my waist, “No way! I should walk Komal to her ride. Then we can go somewhere. Is that okay, Komal?”

Disappointed Komal smiled weakly and said, “Okay.”

Veer did not remove his hand from my waist and asked, “Anna, where is your car?”

“I came here with the office group in an office car,” I replied.

Veer laughed, “No way! You are coming with me. We should go somewhere and chat for a bit. I can drop you home.”

I thought my ex-boyfriend’s brother was just pretending to go out with me to avoid this lady, Komal.

We came together at the gate and Komal booked a cab. I said, “Great to meet you, Komal.” She looked at me with so much hate that I felt like laughing.

After she left, Veer looked at me sheepishly, “Thanks, Anna! But please don’t tell Raunak about this. He does not know that I started dating again.”

488-t-Glamours%20and%20cute%20stills%20%7C%20Anna%20Ben%20exposing%20very%20glamours%20and%20cute%20stills%20.jpg

I smiled at him, “Don’t worry. I don’t talk to your brother anymore.”

He looked away, “Sorry about your breakup, are you dating someone now?”

I smiled, “No, And I am sorry about your divorce too.”

Veer: No, it was for good. I have moved on.

Anna: It was great meeting you, but I should leave now. It is getting late and looks like It’s going to rain anytime now.

Veer: I was serious about catching up. Why don’t we go to some bar and then I can drop you home?

I was not sure if that would be appropriate. But before I could say anything, it started to rain. It was not easy to get a cab late, that too during the rain.

Veer looked at me and said: Let us go. I would love to catch up.

I agreed and we started to walk toward the parking lot. It was raining so heavily, I got completely soaked. By the time we reached his car, we both were completely drenched in rain.

Veer opened the door for me and I got into the front seat of his car. He removed his suit jacket and started the car. Then he looked at me, my light-colored shirt was sticking to my body in the rain. And My cleavage was shining with raindrops.

The car AC was not helping, it felt cold and my nipples got hard. It was visible through my see-through shirt. I could see the hesitation in his eyes. To cut the tension, he played some music. It was a soft romantic song.

I closed my eyes and stretched a little. I could feel his eyes on my body, and I was enjoying his anxiety.

We got into traffic soon, He suggested, “My apartment is near, we could go there. Then we can clean up. Otherwise, we might fall sick.”

I was excited, this was my chance to fulfill my dirty dreams with him. I agreed.

My ex-lover’s brother changed lanes and soon we reached his apartment.

It was a very lavish and well-decorated apartment for a bachelor to stay in. I told him, “Wow! Your apartment is very nice.”

He laughed, “Thanks.”

Soon, he came with a towel and a t-shirt and asked me to change.

I asked him, “Do you mind if I take a shower?”

He suggested, “Then go to my master bedroom, it has all products.”

I came out 20 minutes later wearing nothing but his big t-shirt. All my clothes were wet. As soon as I came out, he asked me, “Give me your clothes, and I will put them in the dryer.”

I hesitated but did not miss the opportunity to show my lace bra and panty to tease him. As soon as he looked at the bra, he directly looked at my boobs.

My perky boobs were looking bigger without a bra under his big loose t-shirt and he looked at my nipples for a moment then went to the dryer.

We sat on a couch in his living room. He came with two glasses and a bottle of red wine. I looked at the glass outside, it was raining heavily. He adjusted the light and played some music.

It was such a romantic setup; I could understand that he was attracted to me but he was hesitating because I was his brother’s ex. We were sitting opposite each other and chatting. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and white pajama pants. His wet hair was messy and looked very hot.

I asked him, “Why did you want to get away from your date tonight?”

Veer: I didn’t like the way she talked; she was rude to the waiter.

Anna: So, are you looking for something serious?

Veer: No, I got married early and skipped all the fun. I just want to have some fun for now.

I teased him: But then why are you sitting here with me?

Veer looked at me: YOU are fun.

After finishing the bottle, he went to get another bottle, I crossed my legs so that he can look at my inner thigh. The idea of him looking at my thigh, and giving him a glimpse of my shiny clean pussy, made me wet.

He came back and we started talking casually. He didn’t notice my half-visible pussy in the dim light at first. He asked, “Why aren’t you dating someone?”

I said: I am so busy with work that I don’t get time to date. Also, I am just looking for casual sex right now. Nothing serious.

Now he sat straight and looked at me. I could see that he was looking shyly at my pussy. I sat changing my legs so that he could get a clear view. Also, while picking up the glass, I bounced my boobs a little. He was getting tense with all this.

He asked slowly, “So, whom do you hook up with?”

I looked him right in the eyes, took a slow sip from the wine glass, and said, “I like mature men. Who knows how to make me cry their name.”

actress-anna-ben-looking-hot-in-new-stills_163990822290.jpg

He understood the sign and asked, “Do you like it rough?”

I spread my legs wide and touched my boob over his t-shirt and said, “Yeah, I like it rough.”

My ex-boyfriend’s brother looked at my pussy and touched his dick over his pant, “God! You look so hot!”

I put my hand inside my pussy and seductively said, “You have seen me almost naked before.”

He walked over next to me and put his hand on my breast, “Yeah, I wanted to touch you since that day.”

I sat very close to him and whispered, “Did you think of me when you touched yourself?”

He started massaging my boobs, “Even when I fucked my wife.”

I liked his touch and the idea of him fucking his wife imagining me made me horny. I bit his earlobe and said, “Even I wanted you to fuck me since that day.”

He could not control it anymore; he started kissing my lips. I kissed him back with so much passion that I could feel his dick getting hard near my abdomen. My ex-bf’s brother grabbed my boobs and pushed me onto the couch and his tongue was inside my mouth.

preview.jpg

After some time, we broke the kiss. We both were huffing. He slowly started to squeeze my boobs and I put my hand inside his pants. He was not wearing a boxer under his trousers. His dick was getting rock hard with my touch. Then he removed my t-shirt and looked at my naked body with thirsty eyes.

I laughed like a slut and bounced my boobs in front of him. Then I touched him under his t-shirt and moved my hands toward his nipples with a seductive smile. He removed his t-shirt and asked, “Let’s go to the bedroom.”

I told him to take me to the balcony. The idea of fucking me in the open balcony excited him so much that he picked me up and took me to the balcony. I was continuously smooching him and my boobs were pressed against his chest.

20200821192434.jpg

I stood on the balcony; my bare ass pressed to the cold glass behind me. My ex-boyfriend’s brother started rubbing my pussy, I was already wet. I asked him to remove his pants and he obliged.

We both were naked on an open balcony, touching each other. It felt heavenly in the dim light. I guided his fingers inside my vagina and moved to adjust his movement. He grabbed my ass, put 3 fingers inside me, and started pumping me.

I was massaging one boob and touching his long penis with the other. He whispered in my ear, “I wanted to fuck you for so long.”

Anna-Ben-Nude-4.jpg

His words made me feel so good, those fingers were fucking my pussy in such a rhythm that I started moaning his name loudly. He kissed my lips to shut me up and pinched my butt cheek hard. I liked him touching my ass.

Soon, I could not control it anymore, my long nails scratched the skin of his back. I came while his fingers were still inside my pussy. He started sucking my nipples and slapped my ass hard. I took his 7-inch-long dick in both my hands. He had a thick dick, just the way I liked it. He had a little bit of pubic hair but it was groomed well.

I sat between his thighs and licked his round tip. He liked it so much that he moaned about my name. For about 10-15 minutes, I was licking, and sucking my ex-boyfriend’s brother’s dick. spitting on it and kissing his balls. I knew that I was very good at giving a blowjob. Practice made me a pro dick sucker!

Topless-mallu-Anna-Rajan-sucking-black-cock-without-condom-blwojob.jpg

I started to move my mouth in a rhythm to swallow his dick inside my throat. After some time, he moaned, “Anna, I am going to cum.”

I decided to swallow his cum, and soon he came inside my mouth. I licked it clean and drank every little drop of his cum like it was the best damn thing I ever tasted.

Generally, I do not like to swallow, but I imagined drinking his cum in so many wet dreams. Seeing me drink his cum like a porn slut, he got horny again. He picked me up from the balcony floor and kissed my lips, “Let me get a condom from my drawer.”

“Or you could fuck me without any, I am on pills.”

Hearing this, he turned me around and slapped my ass hard, “You slutty little bitch!” He spat on my ass and rubbed it to the opening of my pussy. I bent over the balcony on my knees; my boobs were pressed on the cold railings. It was raining heavily, and he was slapping my pussy entrance with his long thick penis.

Without wasting time, he guided his dick inside me and started fucking me doggy style. I was moaning his name loudly, but as it was raining heavily; my noises got covered.

Anna-Ben-Nude-10.jpg

My ex-boyfriend’s brother started to fuck me slowly, and about 10 minutes later, he increased his speed. His heavenly dick was making me moan in pleasure. I started playing with my nipples. With each push, my boobs were jumping over the wet railings. The sensation of cold raindrops on my boobs and his continuous thrust in my fuck-hole made me crazy.

I came soon and cried his name. But he was not done yet, he made me stand up and pressed me against the opposite wall. Then suddenly, he grabbed my ass and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He positioned his dick again and started fucking me.

I wrapped my legs wide around his waist, He was holding me with his strong hands and fucking me hard. With his every move, my boobs were slapping against his chest. He was enjoying the view too much. I started to lick his ears and his neck. My nails were pressed inside his skin. His force increased, and so did my pleasure. After 20 minutes of fucking me like this, he finally came.

Anna-Ben-Nude-15.jpg

He took his dick out, made me stand facing him away, and splashed his hot cum all over my ass. We came inside and cleaned each other in the bathroom. Both were exhausted and hungry after fucking so long.

We went to the kitchen, made a grilled cheese sandwich, and ate. We were both naked and laughed together about it. I checked the time, and it was already 3.30 at night. He asked me to stay the night.

We went to his bedroom together and he played music. Then he grabbed my waist and started to dance slowly. It felt so nice that I started moving with him. It felt very romantic. His feather-light touch and gentle kisses made me feel good.

After the song stopped, he just held me in his chest and hugged me for a long time. We cuddled together in bed and kissed each other lightly on the lips. Soon, we fell asleep.

Anna-Ben-Nude-9.jpg

When I woke up, it was around 9.30 in the morning. It was a Saturday and I didn’t have to go to the office. He was sleeping peacefully next to me; his messy bed hair was looking adorable. I freshened up and came back to the room, he has just woken up.

Seeing me, he pulled me onto the bed on top of his chest. He started kissing my neck and my boobs, and I became horny again. Soon, his dick started to harden, I massaged it well and kissed it… He turned me around and went between my legs and started licking my pussy.

Remini20210924144602292.jpg

His hands were squeezing my boobs and his tongue was licking my shaved pussy. Then he put his tongue over my clit making some patterns. I grabbed his hair and guided him to the Spot. He put his tongue inside my pussy and I felt electricity running inside me.

I arched back and squirted my juice all over his face and fancy bed sheet. He planted a sloppy wet kiss on my lips and I tasted my juice on his lips.

I tilted my head forward and asked him to put his dick in my mouth. Within a few moments he got hard and inserted it into my pussy. I laid back on the bed with my legs resting on each of his shoulders. Veer started rocking me in an up-and-down position.

Anna-Ben-Nude-2.jpg

After 10 minutes of drilling me like this, my ex-boyfriend’s brother took his dick out. I immediately pushed him against the bed and kneel on top of him, pushing his chest and sliding up and down the thighs. I rode him like a cowgirl and he enjoyed the intensified movement. After a long and hard fuck, we both climaxed together. He could not control it and finished inside my vagina.

My juices and his sticky cum were dripping together and we kissed each other looking at the dirty mess. We laughed that we should put the bedsheet in the machine before his old maid sees the mess and faints.

PicsArt_11-03-05.25.38.jpg

After catching our breath, we went to the shower together and cleaned each other. After I started to rub some body wash over his dick and clean it, he got horny again. Soon he started fucking me in the shower. But as I already drained all his energy and cum multiple times, it did not last for more than 15 minutes.

We came out of the washroom. I picked up my dry clothes and got ready to leave. He was also leaving for his firm. We grabbed a coffee from a coffee shop outside his building and he dropped me home.

Before leaving he grabbed my face and kissed me slowly, sensually for a long time. After breaking the kiss, he asked, “So, are we doing this again or what?”

I smiled at him and whispered in his ear, “Call me when you get horny.”

He said he will be out of the city for 3 days, and when he comes back, he will pick me up from my office for the next whole weekend.

After that, whenever we both were free and horny, we got together to fuck like rabbits. In fact, I liked fucking him more than I liked fucking his brother.

Anna-Ben-Nude-11.jpg

Anna-Ben-Nude-10.jpg

Anna-Ben-Nude-5.jpg

Anna-Ben-Nude-7.jpg

Anna-Ben-Nude-8.jpg

PicsArt_09-13-09.37.35.jpg

THE-END

Myself Honey Rose,Let me tell you about my features -fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs, especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 7 inch.

I myself was amazed at the fact that 36 sized boobs could stand so straight without even a bra. My nipples are semi brown in color. My face has an innocent look and lips are magnificent. I work as an Assistant Hospitality Manager in a 5-star hotel.

honey-rose-latest-photos-in-printed-pants-with-white-shirt-008.jpg

I have done my MBA in Hotel Management and completed it 6 months ago. Then I joined a hotel named Grand Number, which is a 7-floor five-star hotel. Due to my looks, I got several proposals but never paid heed towards them. I didn’t feel comfortable in any relationship to be an obstacle in my career.

So there were no boyfriends or sexual relationships in school or college or during MBA. But around 8 months ago I felt a strange and unfamiliar feeling within myself. I developed a lesbian relationship with my college mate. Let me tell you about her first, then I’ll describe how it started.

Her name is Madonna. She’s 5 feet 8 inches 34 sized boobs, slimmer than me but just a little bit. She’s fairer than me, perfectly shaped firm boobs, slender legs, curved thighs, round bums and spotless body, which gets red even in little sun exposure.

1620151316482764-3.png

She was doing her MBA in HR Management from the same college. Though we were in different streams, we found a few common topics of interest. And thus we became close friends and developed a strong bond in two years. I didn’t have the intention of a lesbian relationship with Madonna and neither did she.

We went for an annual function organized by the college in April 2018. Every two students got one hotel room to stay and change there. As per closeness between us we decided to take the same room. We reached there by 4 pm and the function was going to start at 8 pm.

We decided to wear traditional attire. So we wore super sexy Ghagra Choli and applied all kinds of makeup. After that Madonna suggested it to Mehandi and told that she had brought a few packets. We decided to give it a try and managed to call one of our college mates to help.

She applied Mehandi as we were told and sat in the room to get it dried. While it was getting dried Madonna decided to use the washroom so she went inside. When she was done she came outside and saw herself in the mirror. She stared at herself for a little longer and then asked me whether her lipstick was more than normal.

madonna-sebastian-stills-photos-pictures-449.jpg

I looked at her and found that she was right. I supported her in what she said. She said to remove it before it gets dried up, showing her wet hands. I showed her my wet hands with Mehandi and made a sad face that I couldn’t help. She thought for a while and asked me to kiss her and remove the extra layer of lipstick.

I laughed immediately but she didn’t. She was looking serious and I asked whether she was serious. She nodded her head and I reluctantly got up. I brought my face near her and then kissed her on her lips. I was feeling very uncomfortable kissing her at first.

But as soon as I kissed her, a chill ran down my spine. I was planning to kiss her for a few seconds. But when it started, I kissed her full mouth. She looked in my eyes with a question mark. But I just closed my eyes and hugged her tightly. I started to kiss her and bite her lips for two minutes, crushing her in me.

Her boobs were crushing with mine. She wasn’t responding and was resisting a little bit. But after 2 minutes, she hugged me back. I started to respond immediately, kissing me back and biting me on my lips. But I realized how much she got involved in it.

maxresdefault.jpg

She started to unhook my blouse and later my bra. I replicated her action, removing the hooks of her blouse and bra. We parted for a while, removed her blouse and bra completely. I too replicated the same and then she turned around removing her bottom with her panty.

I hesitated for a few seconds and removed mine too. As she turned towards me I saw her completely nude. I started to admire each part of the body which was inviting me to hold them and kiss them. She was doing the same with my body parts and was looking more desperate than me.

wyXXs.jpg

busty-boobs-Madonna-Sebastian-spreading-her-pussy-lip-full-nude.jpg

Before I could respond, I was pushed on the bed and was deposited on my back. My thighs were spread apart and Madonna was licking my pussy, biting outer lips, gripping tightly my thighs over her shoulders. The feeling was awesome yet unbearable.

I tried to set free when she clutched both palms in her palms and turned backward, sending a chill of pain in my wrist. She was indicating to me not to resist her doings. I tried to relax but my juice was building up and the pressure was building inside me. I started to moan and she released my hands.

honey-rose-nude-xxx-fake-1.jpg

She moved her hands upwards cupping my boobs and squeezing them roughly. I just grabbed her head, rubbed my palm on it and let her continue. She moved her hands on my bums and squeezed them roughly for a few minutes. She was pushing her tongue deeper.

It didn’t take me long to explode my orgasm. I was exhausted and she just lay by my side. She pulled me over herself and pushed my head between her chin and chest, on her neckline. She asked me to kiss over there, and if I was ok then I could bite there too.

She cuddled me in her arms and was sliding her hands on my spine, on my butts and sometimes on my thighs too. I started to kiss her neckline and bit her there and she was squeezing me tightly. She was saying she loved me a lot and she was all mine forever.

In five minutes I moved lower to lick her boobs and suck her nipples. I sucked those pink nipples, chewed them a few times. I know it hurts but she didn’t object a bit, in fact, encouraged me a lot. Then moved to her tummy, bit them a lot too moving forward to the love spot.

I licked her pussy first gently and then roughly, returned back the favor she did with me. Chewing her pussy lips hard and dipping my tongue as deeper as I could. Opposite to me, she didn’t resist me a bit. She kept on moaning and encouraging me a lot, and apart from me, she took half time for an orgasm.

Remini20220413192320414.jpg

We lay on each other cuddling, kissing and licking each other. Then we skipped the annual function and went straight to her hostel room which was the same as mine. And we spent the whole night, sleeping naked in each other's arms, bringing orgasm to each other two more times.

We got up late in the morning and didn’t talk with each other for a few days. Both were feeling guilty and both avoided each other for a few days. One day in the college washroom I asked what was the matter with her. She didn’t reply and I pulled her against a wall. Deposited her on the wall and kissed her full mouth.

I was squeezing her boob and bums with my palms. She resisted for a few minutes and then grabbed me back. We kissed for a whole 5 minutes. Then said she loved me and wanted to stay together. She said she wanted to stay with me but not in the hostel. But in an independent flat with whole privacy.

I consoled her with a promise that I’ll figure something out. She needs to give me a little time. She agreed. For the next two months, we had our lesbian sex 8 times, a few times in her hostel room and a few times in mine. After the exam was over, both she and I were selected in our field of companies.

lakshmi-manchu.jpg

She was selected in MNC Finance Company as an Assistant HR Manager. I was selected as an Assistant Hospitality Manager in a five-star hotel. Both our families insisted that we stay in a hostel. But we insisted on staying in the independent flat, giving the excuse of far location, unsafe roads and late right returning from the workplace.

So after many requests, we both were permitted. Though we didn’t share the details of staying together, with our families. So as soon as we got permission we hired a posh flat and shifted immediately. So we stayed nude in the flat, servicing each other anytime we liked.

We bathed together, slept together and did every nasty thing together. We didn’t like hanging out with anyone at all. Just we too, in our flat, exploring each and every part of the skin of each other. Sometimes I was the dominant one, exploring her roughly. But most of the time she was the dominant one.

realnakedgirls-1524105143c84pl.gif

[URL]https://dl.phncdn.com/pics/gifs/005/769/871/(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=wmOMxAFImfrzbYpo)5769871b.gif/mg[/URL]]

Two months later, Madonna’s elder brother Hemant paid a visit to us. His train must have reached here by morning but he came in the evening. He knocked on the door and rang the bell. We didn't expect visitors, so we were all naked at that time. So we hurriedly wore our clothes, of course without undergarments.

Only a tight t-shirt and semi-short shorts which were high up from our knees. We were servicing each other at that time and were high as well as frustrated due to interference. Anyways we opened the door and saw Hemant. He was a good looking guy.

[IMG]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-f473HTz_bUw/XRM3STk9MtI/AAAAAAABX-4/tQhyHnCflAkD41nwIFs0mSNMHVQmROxqQCLcBGAs/s0/BaoBua-CoM-Honey-Rose-new-photo-shoot-november-2018-4.jpg

Seeing him we both were shocked but cannot have shooed him off, so welcomed him in. I thought he was going to stay overnight and I had to stay away from Madonna tonight. But he said that he just came to see Madonna and will be leaving after dinner.

He said that he was shocked that we two stayed together as Madonna never mentioned that. I lied that I had shifted a day ago as my building in which I was staying was going to be demolished soon. I said that Madonna said to share her flat and we can share the rent.

He too supported it and said it would be a lot better if two people stayed together. But for security reasons, he asked me about my mobile number and my parent’s mobile number. As he was elder to Madonna she reluctantly gave him my number and later I gave him my dad’s number.

He called my dad immediately, wished him and told him that I and Madonna were staying together. He told him that he was Madonna’s elder brother. He wanted my dad to save his number as a family member of Madonna. He gave my dad Madonna’s number too to keep in touch in case my number is not working.

Now we didn’t want that. But he did the right thing as per a family member concerned about his family member. Though we didn’t like his interference but didn’t feel offended either. We ordered dinner as we were not in the mood to cook at all. He too asked not to cook and wanted to order himself.

But I insisted that he let me do the favor today. We ordered food and it was expected to be delivered in 1 ½ hour. So we just sat in front of him in a single bed, chatting with him while he was sitting on the sofa. We talked about Madonna, schooling, and childhood.

We cracked many jokes and laughed out loud, embarrassing Madonna a little. While talking he came to know about me too. He came to know about where I worked, where I lived and other details about my job. But after a little while, I observed his eyes roaming on my body, on my thighs, sometimes on my boobs.

0cqvn0x8ebi51.jpg

I could observe lust in his eyes, and I peeped towards a mirror nearby. I found my nipples poking out of my t-shirt. I felt embarrassed but didn’t express myself. He kept on staring at me until dinner arrived. I could feel lust in his eyes but I ignored it at that time.

While serving dinner I observed several times him peeping inside my cleavage from my t-shirt. I am sure without a bra he must have got a nice glimpse of my boobs. Later after he left I told Madonna about it, which she took lightly. She said that though I was not as tempting as her, I was equally beautiful like her.

She said that she was sure every guy would lust for me and her brother wasn’t an exception. She said that her brother didn’t know that I was a lesbian. Obviously, he must be attracted to me. I too agreed with her explanation and didn’t pay any further heed towards it.

honeyrose%20photos4.jpg

Fifteen days later Madonna had to go out of the town. Her company was hiring a few recruits and she needed to go there and take the interviews. She left on Sunday morning and was expected to return by Tuesday evening. So I had two nights in between to stay all alone.

That wasn’t a big deal, as I have lived alone earlier too, before shifting with Madonna. She left and I bid her happy journey. I got off of the hotel on Sunday. But in the absence of Madonna, I decided to work overtime today and take leave on Wednesday. So that I could service her whole night on Tuesday.

She would be getting work off on Wednesday also. So I thought we can make good use of that. I reached the hotel on time and my manager was a little surprised. But as I told him my concern he agreed to it. So I started my work as a normal schedule.

Around 4 pm Hemant called me on my mobile. He said that he was unable to reach Madonna as her mobile was out of coverage. I told him that she was out of town till Tuesday evening. As she would have been traveling her mobile must be out of coverage. He cursed himself immediately and was concerned.

I asked him the reason. She said that he was at the railway station and was going to stay in the city till Tuesday morning. He thought he could stay with us but in the absence of Madonna, it wasn’t a good idea. I said that I don’t feel uncomfortable if he stays with me at the flat. But he strongly rejected it.

He said it wasn’t a good idea, and even if I wasn’t uncomfortable he was. I kept silent for a while. He asked whether the hotel in which I worked was good enough to stay. I acknowledged, of course, it was a five-star hotel. He asked me to book a room in his name and he’ll be staying there.

I told him that I’ll provide him a discount too and he can, of course, stay here. In this manner, I can take little care about his needs too. He reached in 20 minutes. Till then I had booked a room for him. I accompanied him to the room with the room service boy.

I told him where I would be sitting and he can call me whenever he needs my assistance. He thanked me a few times and said he didn’t need anything. He just asked when I’ll get off from work. He wanted to have dinner together and a little chit chat before I left home.

Honey-Rose-in-pink-dress-3.jpg

I told him that I’ll be free by 8 pm and will show up by 8:15. He nodded his head and I left. I finished my work and then ordered dinner for his room. I came to know that dinner was already ordered for his room with a bottle of wine. I smiled as I didn’t know he liked to have wine too.

I reached his room at around 8:15 pm. He was sitting in a night coat, which reached just below his underwear. His hairy thighs and legs were exposed. He was lying on the bed, watching TV, and sipping wine. As soon as I got inside he covered himself with the blanket and got up, keeping the TV on mute.

He tried to hide his wine glass. I told him it was fine and I don’t mind. He looked a little embarrassed and smiled lightly. I sat on the bed and we chatted a while until dinner arrived. I was wearing an official formal shirt and a skirt with a bow on the neck.

I removed my bow and opened my collar button before dinner. We had dinner together and then we sat again for a little chit chat..
Madonna’s brother, Hemant, was staying in my hotel as Madonna was not in town. I reached Hemant’s room at around 8:15 pm. We had dinner together and then we sat for a little chit chat. While we were talking, he was continuously looking at the TV screen. He just looked at me for a few seconds in between.

I was irritated with his behavior. He stopped me from chatting and now he was engaged with TV, ignoring me completely. I felt insulted and pulled the remote from him. I told him that it was bad manners to view the TV when he was talking to someone. The remote slipped from his hand in my hand.

I turned around to switch the TV off. As soon as I turned around, I looked at the TV screen. Before I could push the power button, the remote fell from my hand. It was me on the TV screen, all naked and Madonna’s face between my legs, eating my pussy.

I was pressing my boobs with my palms and my face was telling how ecstasy I was feeling. I slowly turned myself back towards him and saw him staring at me, smiling. He said that he needed to show that video to both my dad and his dad.

honey-rose-nude-xxx-fake-6.jpg

Then make both of them realize that both Madonna and I should be brought home immediately and should be married off as soon as possible. I was shell shocked and couldn’t utter a word for 2-3 minutes. I whispered meekly, telling him not to involve my parents in it.

I told him that both Madonna and I loved each other very much and involving parents will demolish the family names. I begged him not to involve anyone. Saying this I started to cry, tears started to roll on my cheeks. He removed his blanket and shifted near me.

He wiped the tears from my face and said that he pictured that footage the day when he visited our house. He said that he came early in the morning and pictured that. He would have confronted us that day only but he wanted to talk with both of us separately.

He said that he understands our feelings and wasn’t against us, but wasn’t in favor either. I begged him again not to disclose this to anyone, especially with our parents. He shifted a little closer and wiped my tears again. I was sitting with my head down and wasn’t able to look in his eyes.

After wiping the tears his hand went downward but not completely. His hands reached to my shirt buttons and he undid the first button. As soon as he undid the first button, I raised my head and looked at him with a mixture of anger. Meanwhile, he undid my second button.

When he undid my third button, I caught his hands. He commanded me to leave his hand in a very rough manner. I hesitatingly removed my hands. He undid my fourth and fifth button swiftly. After it was done, he tried to pull my shirt off my body. I tried to resist but he pulled it off roughly.

Honey%2BRose%2Bopening%2Bshirt%2Bexposing%2Bnude%2Bcleavage%2Bxxx%2Bfake%2Bpicture.jpg

I was sitting in my bra and skirt with my heels on. The bra clips were on the front side. So he unclipped my bra clips when I caught his hand once more. I meekly said please to him and he dominantly asked me to leave his hands. Within a few seconds, my bra was off my body.

I had crossed my arms on my boobs to save them from his view. He made me stand and then unclipped my skirt and the zip attached to it. He managed to slide it downwards until it reached my toes. He was brushing my thighs all the time. He gripped his fingers in my panty and started to pull it downward.

honey-rose-nude-fake-3-of-4.jpg

I caught his hands once again and said please to him. He growled at me to leave his hands and I realized my panty going downwards. I closed my eyes, turned my head and tears dropped from my eyes. He pulled me towards the bed and deposited me on the bed, with legs below my knees hanging from the bed.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. I saw him over me, separating my arms to get a full view of my boobs. He looked at them and admired them and then immediately one nipple was in his mouth. He sucked them, bit them and even chewed them a few times.

Then he shifted his mouth to the other one and did the same with that one too. After he was done, he shifted upwards and kissed my lips full, chewed my lips and erased all the lipstick from them. Meanwhile, he was squeezing my boobs roughly. I wasn’t supporting and wasn’t opposing.

sexy-honey-rose-boobs-nipple-photos.jpg

I was in complete shock and wasn’t sure how to react. His lips moved downwards, on my neck, then on my tummy and then on my pussy. He licked, sucked and bit all of them for a few minutes. When he was satisfied he removed his night coat and I found him all naked underneath.

He came below my legs and spread my legs apart. I begged him not to do that and he just smiled at me. He spread my pussy lips and kept his dick on it. He pushed his dick immediately, and it slipped inside, rupturing my hymen in one shot. I would have screamed loudly if he wouldn’t have covered my lips with his lips.

He started to bang me aggressively without paying any heed to my muffled cries under his lips. The pain subsided in 10 minutes. He subsided in 20 minutes filling my pussy raw with his sperms without a condom. He rolled beside me. I was crying in pain and wondering that what had just happened to me.

naked-heroine-honey-rose-fucking-hairy-pussy-with-bra-photos.jpg

naked-heroine-honey-rose-naked-fat-thigh-spreading-pussy-fucking-images.jpg

After a while, I got up and looked under my pussy. There were blood spots on my pussy lips as well as on the bed sheet. I got up all naked, went to the bathroom and washed my pussy thoroughly. Then I came back with a wet warm towel and cleaned the blood spot on the bed sheet as much as I could.

It didn’t vanish completely but lightened up. I pulled the bed sheet and dumped it in the water bucket. Then went back to the bathroom to clean up. I washed my face, my pussy once again and dried it up with a towel. Then I returned to the room. Hemant pulled me by my arms and deposited me back on the bed.

He kept his one leg above my legs, kept his half tummy on my tummy, and started to kiss me full mouth. He had kept his one hand under my neck and was squeezing my boob with his other hand. He kissed me for a whole fifteen minutes without giving me a break of one second in between.

His dick was poking again on my waist region. He played with my body for a few minutes and then got up. He went to the cupboard and pulled a hair oil sachet from it. He cut the sachet with his teeth, poured it in his palm and applied it on his dick.

He massaged his dick well and masturbated for a few seconds, spreading the oil all over it evenly. I was just looking at him blankly when he asked me to get up. He nearly pulled me up and then turned me around. He made me stand on the bed on fours so that my ass was near the edge of the bed.

full-nude-honey-rose-busty-ass-big-boobs-back-pose-leaked.jpg

He didn’t get on the bed, instead preferred to stay standing. The moment he spread my ass cheeks and poked on my asshole I panicked. I turned my head back and said not there, please. He laughed and said that he didn't think I was in the condition of negotiating or denying anything.

He asked me to cup my mouth else a scream could grab many attention. He kept his dick on my asshole and started to push it inside. I tried to suppress my scream until I could and then literally cupped my lips with my own palms. He took three minutes to enter my asshole completely.

But it took 15 minutes for me to get used to asshole fucking. He started to fuck my asshole in slow speed first, raising his speed every minute. He was grabbing and mauling my boobs in the meanwhile. He took a good amount of time to flood me inside my asshole. Then allowed me to get myself cleaned up.

naked-heroine-honey-rose-ass-fucking-doggy-style-photos.jpg

Honey-Rose-Nude-Fakes-sex-download-2.jpg

I went to the bathroom, filled the tub with warm cum hot water and sat inside it for 30 minutes. I washed my pussy and asshole at the same time and then came out, after drying myself up. He pulled me again on the bed, depositing me on himself. He cuddled me in his arms and covered me with a blanket.

I dozed off to sleep immediately, and was not sure when he slept. When I woke up in the morning around 5 am, I found him between my legs licking my pussy. I requested him that I was dying and cannot take it anymore. He smiled and said, “Just one more time and then you can leave.”

naked-heroine-honey-rose-hairy-pussy-licking-small-boobs-images.jpg

We were still nude. As soon as he said that, he spread my thighs apart and got his dick in my pussy. He started to fuck me brutally this time. Brutally in the sense, he was hitting inside with full force. It was making my boobs wobble and myself to weep a little.

At the expected time he flooded me inside and then he went for a bath. It took me fifteen minutes to subside my uncontrollable breaths and heartbeat. Then he finished bathing. As soon as he quit the bathroom, I went inside. I had a quick and hot bath, without washing my hair.

honey-rose-hot-pussy-fucking-boobs-pressing-photos.jpg

I dried myself and then came outside all naked. He again pulled me back on his lap and he started to kiss and bite me irrepressible. He said, “What a solid piece of flesh you are, virgin and delicious. The best part is that you’re my slut now. I don’t even have to marry you ever.”

By his words, I understood that he’s going to fuck me more in the future. But I wasn’t in the mood to argue, and it was of no use too. He left me and I got dressed up. I slipped outside and prayed to God that none of my staffs sees me exiting the hotel.

To my luck the receptionist was taking a nap on his chair and so was the guard. I came out and slipped in my car and rushed home. I slept till 10 am and then returned to the hotel around 11 am. I worked for the whole day and I got a call from Hemant around 8 pm. He asked me to be in his room in 15 minutes.

I told him that I was very tired and wanted to go home. But he didn’t listen and even threatened me a few times. I reached his room around 8:20 and he asked me to lock the door. When I was done locking the door, he asked me to disrobe and come inside the bed.

Honey-Rose-sexy-leg-naked-thigh-beach-shoot-Hot-Sim-Swap-HD-Gallery.jpg

I hesitated for a while but did as directed. I disrobed myself completely and got inside the blanket. I surrendered myself completely to him, and he played with my body for an hour or more. Then he fucked me once and after that, we had dinner together. Then he fucked my asshole and we slept together.

honey11.jpg

honey-rose-naked-round-ass-anal-sex-photos.jpg

The morning started with another fuck and then he allowed me to bathe first. I left while he was having a bath and luckily no one noticed me today either. When I returned to the hotel he had checked out already and was gone. I felt a little relief but was sad at the same time.

Madonna returned on time and was super excited to see me. She made me nude immediately and started to shower kisses, licks, and bites all over me. But I was so confused within myself. I was comparing each kiss, licks, and bite of Madonna with a kiss, licks, and bites of Hemant.

Madonna-Sebastian-pressing-mallu-boobs-nude-actress-hairy-pussy-photo.jpg

Madonna’s kisses were so tender and Hemant’s kisses were so crude. Her licks were so delicate, and her brother’s were so rough. Her bite was for giving me pleasure. Her brother bites were like a commandment that I was his property and property doesn’t have feelings.

Thinking that tears started to shed from my eyes and when Madonna noticed that she asked me the reason. I hugged her tightly and said how much I loved her and how much I have been missing her for these three days. She pretended to be a boy, a dominant boy and treated me as a girl and loved me all night.

She kissed me at least 500 times all over my body, wearing off all the pain her sibling gave me. We were involved in the lesbian actions for the whole night. Then the next day full and then next night full. I felt heavily relaxed with Madonna being around. The dark memories of those two nights shredded away from me.

naked-heroine-honey-rose-pressing-nipple-nude-pussy-fingering-photos.jpg

Things went normal and I am relaxed now. About 15 days after that incident, the day was Sunday. It was around 4:30 pm in the evening when my chamber intercom rang. It was the hotel operator on the other side. He said a customer was insisting on talking to me. I asked him to connect me to him.

He connected me and disconnected himself. I wished the customer ‘Good Evening’ on which a voice replied, “How are you keeping me?” I was shell shocked at the answer when he continued, “Hemant here, tonight room number 101, purposely took a room near to the back gate so you can flee off safely.”

I immediately begged him politely, “Hemant, you did what you wanted, already. Now please spare me, don’t ruin my life, please.” He said, “Bitch! Don’t argue, 8:30 pm in my room.” I begged again, “What will I tell Madonna?” He plainly said, ``your problem, you deal with it.”

I felt like crying but I controlled myself, there was CCTV everywhere. I called Madonna and told her that there were some issues in the hotel. I had to stay back today, so I won't show up at night. She inquired whether I was alright on which I confirmed that everything was fine.

I disconnected the call and was mentally preparing myself for the physical assault, I will be getting tonight. I hadn’t shaved for 2 weeks. SoI took a break and went to a spare room. I waxed my body and shaved my pussy. After it was done I admired myself.

Then a thought hit my head, I was going to get ravished by someone who was blackmailing me. Still, I was presenting myself as a dessert to him. I dressed back and came back to my seat. The clock hit 8 and I started to sweat. One part of my mind was telling me to run away.

Another part was telling me to do it as I don’t have any options. I bid my office goodbye and rolled to the respective room. Reached the room and instead of knocking on the room I tried to open the door. It was open so I moved inside. The room had a small gallery on the gate with an almirah near the door.

My biggest tension was the crabs which Hemant approaches could generate on my clothes. There were two problems at that time. First, there were too many guests in the hotel. So when I was exiting the hotel, there was a chance for someone to see me.

Crabbed clothes could create a doubt. The second problem was Madonna herself. She may also guess about my activities. She was herself at home and will see me in the morning. I made up my mind. I started to remove my clothes one by one. I placed them in hangers and placed them in the almirah.

Honey-Rose-semi-nude-beach-bikini-shaved-armpit-show.jpg

Then I looked at myself, I was in my bra and panty. I thought for a while and disrobed them too. Hemant was a little aggressive guy and he could tear them too, which can cause an issue for me in front of Madonna. I placed them in the almirah too. Then I cat-walked to the room in my high heels.

I was wearing only my bracelet and a thin necklace. As soon as I entered the room I was shell shocked. Hemant was sitting naked on the bed, drinking beer. Along with him, there was another guy who was sitting naked on the sofa smoking and drinking beer.

I looked at Hemant with questioning eyes, who was this guy, without realizing my condition. I was all naked from head to toe and that guy was feasting on me. Hemant was holding his mobile and maybe was clicking me in that condition.

He finally spoke to that guy, “Gaurav, you saw her in the lounge area, I told you that she was my personal keep. Now she’s all yours, we both are going to fuck her all night.” I came back to my senses, I was shocked till then. I said, “I can’t let anyone else touch me. Hemant this is way too much now. I quit.”

Before I could turn back, he said, “I think Madonna and your Dad will like your picture which I’m sending them just now. And later they could also enjoy your video which I took in our last session.” I folded my hands and said please to him.

He said, “Climb on the bed and tell my friend, how good you are at sucking dicks. He wants your mouth services right now. Make him happy and then make me happy too. Now move your sexy butts which will be fucked first.” Finding no options I climbed on the bed, walked on my knees and palms to reach his dick.

I took his dick in my mouth and started to suck his disgusting dick. While I was sucking his dick he was playing with my hair and was commenting vulgarly on each part of my body. I nearly sucked him for 15 minutes when he asked to stop. He got up, asked me to stay as I was and spread my ass cheeks.

He pushed his dick in my asshole in one shot. His dick was well lubricated with my saliva and easily got inside my asshole. He grabbed both boobs and started to fuck my asshole and was manhandling my boobs at the same time. He was mauling them so hard that it was for me to suppress my screams.

naked-honey-rose-anal-sex-shaved-pussy-small-boobs-photos.jpg

Hemant brought his dick in my mouth range and pushed his dick in my mouth. I started to give him a blowjob. But the treatment I was getting in my asshole and on my boobs was making it very hard for me to concentrate on the blowjob. Gaurav fucked me brutally for 20-25 minutes and flooded inside my asshole.

He rolled on the bed. Before I could stretch my legs Hemant asked me to stay just like that. He occupied my asshole, he was lubricated with my saliva, and the sperm flowing out of my asshole was acting as good lubricant. He himself was mauling my boobs brutally.

honey9.jpg

When he came near my earlobes to kiss them, I requested, “Don’t maul them that much, if lines remain, Madonna may notice in the morning.” He said, “What a horny bitch you are? You’re going to get fucked whole night and tomorrow morning you’re interested in one lesbian session also.”

That was humiliating for me so I decided not to tell him anything else from now onwards. He fucked me for 20-25 minutes and flooded inside. He rolled on the bed and I stretched my legs and arms to relax. I was heavily exhausted so without dinner I just slept like that only.

honey5.jpg

Honey2.jpg

I woke up and found both Hemant and Gaurav were sleeping. I looked at the clock and it was showing 1 am. I needed to pee so I rolled up the bed and went to the bathroom. I didn’t close the door behind. I sat on the toilet seat and before I could release my urine, Hemant was inside the bathroom.

He came just in front of me and started to stare at my pussy. I couldn’t urinate and he said, “Just wanted to see that, release up now.” I turned my face to the right and closed my eyes. I released my urine slowly, I opened my eyes when I felt Hemant fingers around my pussy lips.

His fingers were soaked in my urine. He was trying to generate an obstacle on the pussy hole with his finger. Anyways I was done with my urine and was about to get up when he lifted my legs up and spread my thighs. He pushed his erect dick inside my pussy in one go.

My shoulders and head were resting on the flush tank. He was fucking my pussy with full pressure. He waited a few seconds in between to kiss on my lips or squeeze my boobs. He kept on fucking me in the same gesture for 30-40 minutes and flooded inside my pussy.

honey11.jpg

He pulled his dick out and then dropped my legs below. He took toilet paper and wrapped it around his dick and cleaned it. I sat back on the toilet seat comfortably and he pressed his dick a few times. I was unable to understand why he still was standing in front of me and was not leaving.

When he held his dick and aimed at me, I realized that he was going to pee now. Before I could respond to him, he flushed his urine on me. The jet of urine hit my chest and pee started to flow on my boobs and then downward. It was a disgusting feeling.

He focused his jet above my face too but luckily it landed only till my neck only. When he was done, he smiled at me and washed his dick. After that, he left for the room. I was feeling like vomiting and was disgusted with his actions. I got up and opened the shower immediately.

I soaked my entire body and then applied soap on it. I washed the soap and then felt to soap myself once again. I soaped myself once again and this time really slow. I realized someone was present in the bathroom and opened my eyes. Gaurav was staring in the corner looking at me and holding his dick in his hand.

I looked at him in awe and he came closer. He pushed me to the wall and spread my legs. He entered my pussy immediately and started to fuck me slowly. Then he opened the shower and pulled both of us below it. While he was soaking and my soap was washing up, he was continuously fucking my pussy.

Honey-Rose-Nude-Fakes-sex-download-2.jpg

The soap was washed and he was soaked completely. But neither had he stopped the shower nor did he stop fucking. In between, he kissed me passionately, exploring my mouth with his tongue. I am not sure how much time he took but he released me when he flooded my pussy.

honey-rose-standing-nude-pussy-fucking-fingering-photos.jpg

He cleaned himself and then I cleaned myself under the shower. Then we wrapped inside a single towel to dry ourselves. After it, he carried me in his arms and deposited me on the bed. He deposited himself beside me and we both dozed off. I woke up around 4:30 am and looked at the clock.

I shook Hemant to tell him I was leaving. He got up and went to the washroom. He came back in a minute or two and then shook Gaurav to wake up. I was sitting with folded knees. He told him that I was leaving, so he looked at him and smiled. Hemant himself said, “1 last time.”

Both of them pulled me by my ankles and spread me on the bed. They deposited themselves on either side of me. Before I could respond my nipples were in their mouth and fingers were in my pussy. They started to finger fuck me one by one and were sucking my nipples.

I begged him that I was too exhausted now but they said they won’t take long. In about five minutes I was hanging in the air with my legs wrapped around Gaurav’s waist and his dick inside my pussy. Hemant was behind and his dick was inside my asshole. They were taking turns to push their dick inside.

honey5.jpg

honey-rose-full-nude-pussy-fucking-black-cock-photos.jpg

I was feeling so exhausted yet so filled at the same time. They were mauling my boobs, kissing on my shoulders and lips. They kept on fucking me for a pretty long time before both of them flooded me inside. I immediately got down, rushed to the bathroom and cleaned myself.

Then I dried myself and went to the almirah. I pulled my clothes and wore them. I rushed out of the hotel and luckily no one saw me. I reached home around 7 am and Madonna was sleeping. I slipped beside her and went to sleep. I woke in the afternoon and found Madonna was not there.

She must have left for the office. I called my hotel and told them I was feeling sick and took a day off to sleep.

honey%2Brose%2B%2Bmodern%2Bhot%2Bphotoshoot%2B%2B%25283%2529.jpg

The days passed with ease but I was very well aware of the fact that sooner or later Hemant would show up again. Around 20 days after the last event, Madonna’s mother wanted Madonna to visit her relatives. There was some sort of family function so she insisted on her.

She was very fond of me and my body. She was reluctant to leave but yet decided otherwise and left. She went on Monday and was about to return on Wednesday morning. I took an off on Tuesday to visit my parents too and decided to return by Wednesday morning.

I told Madonna too about my arrangement and she supported me for the same. I was working on the counter as the receptionist was having some work on the third floor. Just then someone wished me, and I raised my head to wish him back with a smile. But as soon as I raised my head my smile vanished.

It was indeed Hemant looking at me and smiling. I cursed my luck and made a face full of sorrow. He said, “Room No 101, just as your choice, you can slip outside easily. Time 8:30 pm, reach on time.” I decided to beg him but it was no use.

He was like a liability to me and whether with a smile or with a cry I had to bear him all the way. So I just shook my head and let him go away. I didn’t want him to stay on the counter for long. I didn’t want anyone to get suspicious of him. So when the bait was swallowed by me, I resigned to my fate.

At 8:25 I announced to my colleagues that I was leaving and will be on off tomorrow. I moved outside, came back from the back door, and took time to empty the corridor. I went to the room, tried to open the knob, which was open and got inside.

Then went to the almirah and disrobed completely. I was not sure whether Hemant was alone or Gaurav was alone. But literally, I had no way out so I just locked my clothes and went inside. As soon as I entered the main room I was shell shocked.

Indeed there was Hemant along with Gaurav but there were two more faces. They all were naked, two of them on the bed and two of them on the sofa. Later I came to know about the other two faces. They were Rishab and Sachin, both Rishab and Sachin were having an athletic body and were looking like hunks.

honey-rose-xxx-busty-boobs-full-nude-body-pose-images.jpg

Tears started to develop in my eyes and I said to Hemant, “Four is far more than my capacity.” Hemant said, “Yes for one night, I understand but you are having a day off tomorrow also. We will utilize that time.” So Hemant had soaked the beans for my day off too.

Now I didn’t have anything to say so stood there like a fool. Gaurav said, “Why don’t we start with your mouth, start servicing everyone with your mouth.” I went straight to the guys on the sofa. Rishab and Sachin were on the sofa all naked. I pulled the front table, got on the other side.

I spread Rishab’s legs and sat between them on my knees. I grabbed his dick in one hand, pumped it for few times. Then took it straight in my mouth. I wasn’t a professional but I tried to suck him as nicely as I could. I wanted them to ejaculate in my mouth, as the load and sessions on my pussy may decrease.

Naked-Malayalam-actress-Honey-Rose-handjob-nude-cock-boobs-and-nipple-photo.md.jpg

Sachin was amazed to see my sucking skills and the expressions on Rishab's face. After about five minutes, he grabbed my hairs and pulled them harshly. Rishab’s dick spilled from my mouth. I had to crawl on my knees to reach between his legs.

He said, “I’m also waiting, now it's my turn.” Neither anyone nor Rishab objected so I gulped his dick and started to suck him nicely. Within five minutes, Hemant roared to move to next. I climbed on the bed between Gaurav's legs and started to suck his dick. Just then I found someone spreading my pussy lips.

Either Rishab or Sachin was getting impatient and within a minute, he managed to push his dick in my pussy. He grabbed my boobs and started to thump me in my pussy. Now my balance and concentration on blowjob were getting tougher. Sometimes my teeth brushed on his dick and he jumped.

SexynudeKeralaheroineHoneyRoseboobsfuckingontopofcock.jpg

He scolded me for that even slapped me a few times. Later he had been replaced by Hemant and I started to blow him off. In the meanwhile, the guy fucking my pussy built his orgasm and flooded inside me. As soon as he was over, another guy replaced him.

Though Hemant withdrew his dick, I was still standing on my fours, fucking like anything. The guy was athletic and surely he was going to take time. He was mauling my boobs like anything, just a piece of flesh nothing else. I was in misery and I wasn’t able to concentrate on anything.

Just was trying to figure out which part of my body was in misery. He took a sufficient amount of time before filling me inside raw. As soon as he withdrew his dick, Hemant was standing on his knees near my butts. I said, “Hemant, please! It’s burning now, please give me rest, I can’t take it anymore.”

naked-heroine-honey-rose-doggy-style-pussy-fucking-casting-photos.jpg

Hemant smiled and said, “I’m going to fuck your ass now, will it be alright, your pussy can rest.” I begged again, “Hemant asshole hurts, even more, don’t like fucking there.” Hemant said, “Either pussy or asshole, decide soon.” I thought for a second and dropped my head saying asshole.

He smiled and pushed his dick in my asshole. It was already lubricated and slipped inside easily. He started to pump me with full force and pleasure. My asshole was tighter than my pussy and Hemant wasn’t that athletic. He didn’t take long to flood me inside.

But I was well aware that Gaurav won’t spare me. As expected before Hemant could withdraw his dick completely out, Gaurav was hitting my asshole. Within a second he was inside me hitting my asshole with his dick with full force and getting the pleasure of his lifetime.

He too took a sufficient amount of time to flood me inside. As soon as he was over I just rolled on the bed to relax. But today was no relaxing moment. As soon as I rolled over, they all attacked me once again. Two of them grabbed my boobs and two of them grabbed my thighs.

honey-rose-spreading-leg-anal-sex-full-nude-photos.jpg

honey-rose-nude-xxx-fake-2.jpg

They were kissing, nibbling licking and biting on my thighs. In addition to this were mauling my boobs, sucking and chewing my nipples. I tried to free myself, but they were too strong for me. Only one guy could have held me down, but there were 4 guys. It was like 4 lions eating one goat alive.

Soon the rest areas of my body started to get explored. Their intention moved towards my neck, lips, cheeks, chin, earlobes, neckline, waist, tummy, knees, legs, and even toes. They licked me all over, bit me all over. Normally being licked by Madonna gave me immense pleasure but currently, I was feeling disgusted.

They played with my whole body for nearly 30 minutes. Then left me like a leftover to resume their drink session. They started to drink and Hemant passed the mobile to Rishab. Rishab was viewing the scene and I too managed to peep in it from the bed. I was hell shocked that he was viewing our lesbian session.

Either Hemant was shameless or was out of his mind. Madonna too was nude in that video. He was just showing his own sister’s nude body to his friend. Then the mobile passed back and I closed my eyes. I passed away in my sleep and woke up in two hours.

I decided to pee and so got up off the bed and moved to the bathroom. As soon as I was inside, Rishab and Sachin followed me inside. I turned around and harshly asked what. He held me by my arms and kissed me full mouth. In the meanwhile, Sachin was mauling my butts.

I separated myself and said that I need to pee. They left me and I sat on the toilet seat to pee. They sat on their knees and were looking at my pussy while I was peeing. When it was done, and as soon as I washed my pussy. I was pulled up and Sachin got inside immediately.

Naked-Honey-Rose-Malayalam-Actress-sexy-hot-nude-fuck-Hd-xxx-wallpaper.jpg

Rishab introduced his dick inside my asshole and they both started to fuck me in rhythm. They adjusted themselves in such a way that both dicks entered my holes at the same time and exited at the same time. They were drunk and were too tough in terms of stamina.

I nearly passed out several times in their extra-long fucking session. To avoid this they pinched my butts, squeezed my boobs, even bit me on my chins. After a long fucking session, finally, they deposited their loads inside me and went outside. I started to shower and washed under it.

After the shower was over I opened the bathroom door and both Hemant and Gaurav got inside. They announced that now it was their turn. Before I could resist or say anything, they were inside me fucking me identically like the other two.

Though they weren’t good enough to fit with the rest two’s stamina. But they were drunk at least. They took double the time than normal and then flooded me inside. I washed my pussy and ass once again and then came to the bedroom. They were again busy drinking and I slipped in bed.

hot-actress-honey-rose-nude-standing-pussy-fucking-images.jpg

honey-rose-xxx-casting-couch-ass-fucking-photos.jpg

I went to sleep and came back to my senses when someone was drilling my pussy. I opened my eyes and saw Rishab all over me once again. I begged him that it’s hurting a lot and I’m not enjoying it anymore. He turned his face towards Hemant.

He said, “Hemant! Pass me that video, you showed me earlier, this slut isn’t enjoying the cock.” Hemant, who was nearly passed out with drinks, pulled out his phone, unlocked it and gave it to Rishab. Rishab opened the video and showed me the video.

He was asking whether I get pleasure only by female touch or a dick also pleases me. He was mauling my boobs mercilessly and I was in very much discomfort. He was fucking me to the core and then suddenly he stopped. He wasn’t discharged in my pussy neither his stiffness was gone, but still, he stopped.

He picked his phone up and started to operate both phones at a time. I looked at the fan above us and in the reflection of the fan, it was clear that he was copying that video to his phone. I panicked and he made a sign to keep my mouth shut. I kept mum and then he asked me what Hemant's sister's name.

I kept mum so he himself asked Hemant. Hemant was heavily drunk and he just said Madonna and passed out. Rishab scrolled in contact and then noted the number. Satisfied with his deed, he started to utter my name. I was sure he was noting my number too.

He had a broad smile on his phone and then locked both the phones. He continued with where he left. It took him 15 minutes to deposit his load inside me. The rest of the guys were already passed out. So I went for a nap and woke up at 4:30 am.

honey-rose-nude-xxx-fake-5.jpg

All of them were sleeping so I just wore my clothes and came back home. I was sure Rishab will be coming back, for fucking Madonna as well as me, all by himself without Hemant.

THE-END

Me: Come on Aishwarya, don’t make me wait for more.

She first kissed my dick and started to roll her tongue on my dick. Slowly, she started to insert my dick into her mouth and enjoyed it like a lollipop. I had both my hands over her head and I was gently pushing her head forward.

Aishwarya: Please don’t cum in my mouth. I want your sperms to enter through my vagina and not in my mouth.

I smiled and said: As you wish, baby.

Aishwarya-Rajesh-worships-hard-cock-small-boobs-nude-nipple-pov.jpg

And this was the moment I saw a bottle of nutella kept on the dining table and a perfect idea struck my mind. I quickly asked Aishwarya –

Me: Go, get that bottle of Nutella.

She was confused and asked –
Aishwarya: What for?

I said: I will let you know.

Aishwarya: Here you go, but what is it for? (Aishwarya looked at me in a confused state.)

Then I made her knelt and opened the bottle of Nutella and asked Aishwarya if she liked chocolate.

She said: Yes, I do.

I replied: You are about to have some amazing time now, baby.

I took a scoop of Nutella on my index finger and applied it all over my dick and asked Aishwarya –

Me: Suck it now.

Aishwarya: You are crazy, how do you come up with such ideas, da?

Me: Come on now, shut up and start sucking my chocolaty dick.

Aishwarya started to love the taste since it was a mix of my salty dick topped with Nutella. She licked all the Nutella within seconds and left my dick alone with patches of Nutella over the dick. Then she said –
Aishwarya: I want more.

This time I took 2 scoops of Nutella and applied it all over my dick and my balls and told her –

Me: Here you go!

Aishwarya sucked my dick for almost 10 minutes like a lollipop and used her tongue to clean all the remaining patches of Nutella on my dick.

ToplessAishwaryaRajeshxxxboobsfuckingcocknaked.jpg

Aishwarya: Enough now, don’t make me wait more, come on. Make me feel heaven on earth right now and right here.

Then I made her lie down on the sofa and I wiped the remaining chocolate from my dick using her blouse which was laying on the floor. Then I used my fingers to rub her hairy vagina. I used my left-hand middle finger and inserted it into her pussy and she started to moan already.

Then I spread her legs, placed my dick first in front of her vagina, and asked her –

Me: Are you ready?

She closed her eyes and said, “Yes da..”

Since it was my first time having sex, I was nervous and I held both her hands and slowly entered her vagina. But I wasn’t aiming it correctly. I was feeling uncomfortable, so, she used her right hand, held my dick, and showed me the way to her vagina. I slowly entered back and front deeply and I could hear her moaning already, “Aaah, issssshhh..”

BlacknippleAishwaryaRajeshpussyfuckingimagenakedsex.png

I slowly increased my pounding speed and I could hear her increase her moaning, “Aaahhh dai, slow ah panra.. (relax, do it slowly).”

I replied: If you want it slow, then go to your husband, you bitch.

Aishwarya put her arms around my shoulder with a naughty laugh and started to kiss all over my face and moaned, “Aaah, vaada.. (come on boy).”

I suddenly remembered that I did not use a condom. While my penis was already into her vagina, I looked at her in a confused state and asked her –

Me: I am not using a condom. What if you get pregnant?

Aishwarya laughed and said: Do not worry, I will take birth control pills chelloo (honey)

Me: Why are you laughing, you bitch? I cannot take responsibility if you are pregnant.

I was saying all this when my penis was already inside her vagina. And the Tamil servant was already moaning in pleasure. I was on top of her and both our bodies were moving up and down.

Aishwarya_Rajesh_PicsArt_02-05-09.13.02-01.jpg

Aishwarya: I am serious, I will take those pills in front of you, trust me.

Me: Okay, now come on. Let’s go to the place where you first saw me naked pounding the floor imagining you.

Aishwarya: Are you serious? Are we going to have sex in the bathroom? You are crazy da.

Then I asked her to hug me tightly. I stood up while my penis was still inside her and she was already hugging me very tightly. While walking to the bathroom, my penis had become very tight and felt like it was jammed and sandwiched between her meat. Aishwarya already closed her eyes and hugged me tightly.

I opened the bathroom door and went inside. The bathroom floor was already wet. I knelt while Aishwarya was still hugging me. The moment her naked body touched the wet floor of the bathroom, she screamed, “Ahhhh..” and hugged me more tightly. Then we both started to laugh.

Aishwarya: It’s freezing. The wet floor is freezing da and my body is shivering. You are crazy.

Me: I know that, baby. But it is worth da chello (honey). Don’t worry, I will lie down on the floor and you can come on top of me.

Aishwarya started to kiss my feet and rubbed them to her face in pleasure with her eyes closed.

Me: Aishwarya, come on, sit on top of my dick and ride it like a horse, baby.

She first said no and nodded her head and said –
Aishwarya: I haven’t tried it da, I don’t know how to do it.
I, behaving like a pro, like I have tried it many times, told her –

Me: It’s nothing da. Just come, stretch your vagina and sit on top of my dick. And slowly hop up and down baby, that’s it. It’s very simple.

She said: Okay.

But she was scared and did exactly what I said. She stretched and opened her vagina with both her hands and sat on my dick. The moment she sat on my dick, I literally pushed my head back on the floor and closed my eyes with the pleasure of my dick being jammed in-between her meat. My closed eyes were facing the sealing.

The south Indian maid slowly started to hop up and down, placing both her hands on my chest and sweating heavily as it was a hot afternoon in Chennai and that too in a bathroom with no fan.

Fake-big-boobs-Aishwarya-Rajesh-fucking-on-top-of-cock-xxx.jpg

Suddenly, something struck my mind and I asked Aishwarya to get off me and I ran to the hall quickly.
Aishwarya: Enna aachu da? Enge poorey? (What happened da, where are you going?)

I came back from the bathroom with a Nutella bottle in my hand and naughty smile.

Aishwarya: You are crazy, what is the use of Nutella now?! I thought we were already done with it, no?

Me: Still one of my fantasies is pending, baby.

Aishwarya: What is it?

Me: Stand up now.

I made her stand up and opened the Nutella bottle. I took a scoop of Nutella on my index and middle finger and started to apply it by running my finger filled with chocolate on her sweaty neck, boobs, and her navel.

Aishwarya: You have completely lost it, da! Who does all this?

Me: Shut up now.

Then I pushed her to the bathroom wall, placed my hand behind her hair, and pulled it from behind. And her head faced the sealing while her neck filled with sweat and Nutella came forward. Then I told her –

Me: It is my turn now to lick your sweaty body filled with nutella.

I slowly started to lick her sweaty neck. I placed my right hand on her vagina and started to rub it.

Aishwarya started to moan very loudly, “Aaahh, dei, mudile da.. (I can’t take it anymore da)”

Me: Mudile na un purushan kitta podi naaya (if you can’t control it, then go to your husband, you bitch.)”

Aishwarya: No baby, I want you. From now on, you are my husband. Come on baby, bite my body, it’s all yours.

I lifted her right arm and saw her sweaty armpits. I applied a layer of Nutella on her armpits, and the moment I licked it, it was super salty with the mix of both sweat and chocolate. But it made me really horny and then I knelt and applied more Nutella on her belly and into her deep belly button. Then I started to use my tongue on her belly button and licked all the chocolate completely.

Aishwarya placed her left hand on her left boob and was pressing it. Her right hand was behind my head scrolling through my hair in pleasure and said in a naughty tone –

Aishwarya: Dei, yaaru da nee? Semaiya panra da (Who are you man? You are doing amazing!)

Full-nude-Aishwarya-Rajesh-sexy-body-without-dress-pose.jpg

Me: Naan ah? Innimel, naan dhan di unnoda purushean (Me? From this moment, I am your husband.)

And also turned her back and emptied the whole bottle of Nutella by applying it all over her sweaty back with sweat patches all over her dark body and licked it completely.

Then I made her sit down and asked her to suck my dick again. She obeyed and started to suck my dick. Then she said –

Aishwarya: Enough, let’s end it now. It’s very hot and humid here in the bathroom. Moreover, your mom will be arriving soon.

I realized she was right. Then I made her lie down and went on top of her. I inserted my dick in her vagina and started to fuck her. She kept both her hands on my ass and was pushing me into her while both of us were completely drenched in sweat and patches of nutella all over our bodies. I was about to come and again asked her –
Me: Are you sure you will have the birth control pill, no?

AIPec8b51ac877470b07.jpg

Before she could even say anything, I saw her semen. Her sperm was leaking out of her vagina. On seeing this, I automatically released my sperm into her vagina. Both of us came together and I fell on her completely exhausted.

After kissing me for a few seconds, the slutty Tamil maid pushed me beside her and I fell asleep on the bathroom floor. After 45 minutes, when my eyes opened, I saw Aishwarya dressing up and draping her saree. I could see the empty Nutella bottle lying down on the bathroom floor. And the whole bathroom was smelling of our sweat.

Aishwarya: Wake up, it’s almost 4 now.

And she handed over my clothes.

Aishwarya: Your mom will be arriving at any time. If she sees both of us together, she will probably kill us.

And we both laughed and she asked: How was it, da? It was your first time having sex, no? How did you feel?

Me: You are making me fall in love with sex, Aishwarya. If this is SEX, I want to have sex every day. You are making me feel the actual reason for my existence. Do you know what it is? It is to have sex with you in the bathroom Chello (baby).

Aishwarya laughed and said: I feel the same as a baby. Now, get up and go take a shower in the other bathroom and get ready. I will wash this bathroom before your mom comes.

NudeassAishwaryaRajeshpussysexxxxfuckingphoto.jpg

PicsArt_11-03-12.45.30.jpg

PicsArt_10-01-09.57.33.jpg

THE-END

Excellent updates bro

Back