• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

She sat by the window, feeling the cool breeze on her face as she looked out for any sign of his arrival.

Around her, four hand-picked members of her royal guard - men she trusted with her life - were seated or standing. As a sign of their obedience to their queen, none of them spoke above a whisper. For this long wait alone, she reckoned, their patience would deserve a reward.

Queen Shriya Saran, meanwhile, said nothing. She was content to listen to the sound of wind passing through the trees, the sound of birds singing their songs, or the sound of wild animals trudging through the dead leaves on the forest floor. She had long ago learned that patience was the greatest of virtues, and it had not been an easy lesson.

YQ4J0xaK8Le_sY-V9XCBxOOPQP97Abludmk4G5b3ZupEdd002l983yy-KN88IlRwewBF5JV6PwGJzUg10Qif3gcMbgVYlEVh8GZIUFaNRsprgBgYpqrImDr5w8Mii6hqK7fg0JcgxvQI8XKpallQjQ

Her territory had once encompassed wide stretches of land between the northern sea and the Vindhya mountains, but that had changed during the first years of her reign as queen. It had not been an easy coronation; her father had died in battle with the kingdom on their western borders. King Rudra was widely known for his ruthlessness and war prowess, and he had not allowed Shriya any chance to grieve before launching an assault upon her people.

It had been a bloody war, and vast stretches of Shriya' kingdom had been occupied by the invaders despite her most valiant efforts. However Rudra' army victories had not been able to make up for the fact that his army was too small to conquer Shriya' kingdom completely.

Therefore, peace negotiations had begun. Rudra and Shriya had met under a banner of truce to put an end to a war that neither side could win without losing more than they gained. Shriya had been forced to concede half her territory to the arrogant warlord, and promise a yearly tribute in perpetuity. It had not been easy for her, enduring his threats and taunts over her youth, homely appearance, and her failure as a ruler.

DUFe1PBYRRKmK2f6YFyLIxXo6qsJYHJAGTRYouFxoWUHwBW8PZ_8bnWtKxKUU1ylPmZFD9KakQgcVN2pr3wxplNSmPuqWGgoN7hYFBptQDet0bRo1RpAgXSeCidTHvCLiwi9XQ1bFrgC-9mp4bTCjQ

The worst was when Rudra had mockingly suggested that she become his wife and unite their kingdoms. He was only ten years younger than her father, but he was still vigorous and handsome, and this made him all the more arrogant towards her. The insulting part of this agreement was that he was already married, with children of his own. Shriya wasn't just grieving her father; her betrothed had also perished, falling valiantly alongside her father.

"Where will you find better prospects?" Rudra had sneered at her, "An ugly queen with half a kingdom?" It had taken all of Shriya' will at the time not to lose control of her emotions, for Rudra had been cruel with his mockery. She had never been lithe, as women were expected to be, she was considered far too tall (she was able to look eye-to-eye with Rudra) and she had not inherited her mother's high cheekbones and narrow, angular face which had been so praised by the singers of her father's court.

But Shriya had refused Rudra' offer. To be a second wife to such a man would make her little better than a glorified mistress, even as he would take over her people and rule both their kingdoms. Rejecting this vile man's demeaning offer, even in the face of his triumph over her, was the first act she'd done as queen over which she felt truly proud.

taQ8OsMOVnGewkM0c8gTkdtT8b-tdhHSTyVXG0o8lH67XNOFErvVWhchrCN7SBPBhjepy3PTFQF-yyW8gXFHRjpTaXSOQ08N6px7H9gSeqVkvoAhPhqmmaLLjalaRL0BUrd2gneNxhtztk0jLXwEdw

It hadn't been enough to make her feel satisfied over the defeats she'd suffered, of course. It was also hard to put up with the many songs that Rudra had commissioned to ridicule her father, as well as herself. Worst of all, Rudra gloated over her father's death in battle, and when Shriya had begged him to inform her where her father fell so he could be buried, his only response had been to deliver her father's severed head in a basket. All of it had only hardened her resolve to find a way to take vengeance upon Rudra once and for all.

It had taken her a long time, but now was her chance, over 17 years after the humiliating peace treaty had been signed.

Still unmarried at 34, Shriya had no intention of surrendering her power to the kind of men who occasionally tried to woo her at her court. They had assumed she would swoon with gratitude for their attention, and when she refused them, their wounded pride had been such that they departed in rage and slandered her appearance and her disposition.

zel8XTNGYJ2bvwBrA5b6ZtsBDhy3c7uDDBC2HuksOtlZKGj0ZSH_ya1L4jwCh6xkLSDxAcRyvLckCBWy0FdTDp4O2Y6JPbYjTghG6t3KA1TvIkbVTWq19azQI4xMmk0h0Q6zkRbW-_ZTRmcP4RaBQg

Such insults no longer mattered to her. Shriya knew she had been beautiful. And now that she was a grown woman. All the pretty girls from her youth now looked the same to her, and she was finished with allowing petty men to ridicule her.

The worst of these men was also the man she had most cause to despise. Rudra had been famous for his virility, yet he had only produced one son, whom he'd treasured more than all his six daughters combined, or so the rumours went.

Shriya had become well acquainted with Prince Adithya over the years, as Rudra had assigned him the task of collecting the yearly tributes when he'd first come of age. From the very beginning, Adithya had jeered her, openly mocking Shriya and her kingdom whenever he collected his father's due tribute. Shriya had borne his insults with deference, fearing his father's wrath if she offended him. Thus, she'd watched him grow bolder and more rude.

Since Adithya and Rudra were so contemptuous of her abilities, Shriya was confident that she could now strike without any fear of suspicion. Even after all these years, Shriya still had supporters in the territory which Rudra had taken from her, and they'd gladly served as spies for her cause. It had been they who had given Shriya the idea for a revenge against Rudra which would shed no blood, yet still make Rudra suffer as he richly deserved.

vF31lcMDFJdwGjK1TpYtDAkQvJh8jQ0lvOAwIhIIJUL40unabdsV3qAjnHCI66ECxSw7O9r-UDcNbQI_fADU_99ixffLEnXOIg9gURe4snBJlqtD0utfLpMuFL_1WrtYh3lKMYwyXNpW6c4z48XnTg

Disguised as peasants, she and a few handpicked followers had ridden out of her kingdom and deep into the territory ruled by Rudra. She had no intention of attacking Rudra himself; the man was nearly 60 by now, and he was well protected.

Prince Adithya, however, was another matter. The 19-year-old man was known to be rash and headstrong, often riding in the forest and living off the land by whatever he could kill, taking refuge in a hunter's cottage alone or with a few companions.

Shriya hoped that the prince was alone this time, even as she sat within the small cottage that her spies had found. They had lit no fire inside, so that Adithya would not suspect anything amiss. Shriya sat by the one window and looked for his arrival without fear of being seen by him in turn. She had planned this ambush very carefully, waiting on word from her spies when the prince had left his father's court to go on another riding trip.

Finally, she heard the sound of horses' hooves, and through the trees, she saw a flash of movement. The prince was finally arriving at his forest retreat.

Even though she despised him even more than she'd despised his father, Shriya could not deny that Adithya was the most gorgeous man she'd ever seen.
AF_vIE6W-UZwzBrb86To8FxQOo_CdCemJny0fvjrcLRSxRSdl2tOtrQQtdzeHIDfYVtS76APxv9rgyvTWVmC7-e_42PTPNFaOp9ONXRxoXwSEdwY7q8lalVcO-30AmLoXKX1UuNJklz6flfjoeKM5A

Nearly 19 years of age, he was tall, powerfully built, an embodiment of masculinity. He wore a plain brown tunic and grey breeches, with his only indication of royalty being the purple cape which flapped behind him as he rode his horse.

Silently, Shriya made the signal to her followers that their quarry had arrived. The queen closed the window and retreated to the furthest corner of the cottage, sitting in the darkness as she wrapped her brown cloak around her. As her eyes became accustomed to the darkness, she saw her followers position themselves by the door, waiting for the prince to open it.

Sunlight burst into the room as Adithya opened the door and stepped inside. Now that he was closer, Shriya saw that his hair was damp from sweat, and his face was freshly shaved, and his arrogant smile was curved upwards in a lazy way.

Before Adithya could do anything else, however, one of Shriya' guards slammed the door shut behind him. His cry of surprise at suddenly being in darkness was interrupted by a hand covering his mouth as the others grabbed his arms and attempted to bind them.

Even taken by surprise, however, Adithya was quick to lash out with his limbs as best he could. His deep voice raged under the hand over his mouth, even as the guards struggled to subdue him. Queen Shriya had been strict with her orders; no weapons, no lasting damage, under any circumstances.

5l3VZ5v6EWoul-qlRMnnHNU_ZTWQEXm9-9YcMHaFDLLBJv8IHL_7M_P7Qj5h_o2j8hx0Zjs2uk0h_-v3WdtPygLsXTlvRd25bUeNwBgp5Zz1586QiCobAelaoavdffPyCNgLAIWNlkIJoKn_l2mryg

Unlike the prince, the queen's eyes were accustomed to the darkness. As she watched Adithya attempt to wrestle free from his attackers, Shriya repressed the urge to laugh. His shock and outrage was clearly to be seen and heard. Shriya felt a powerful stirring within her body.

One of Adithya's arms was pulled behind his back, even as he swung the other around in retaliation. He was still on his feet, dealing out powerful kicks that knocked her guards backwards several times. As one of the men stood behind him, the others stepped back and tried a different tactic. Lassoes were thrown through the air and went over Adithya's head and shoulders. The guards pulled the loops tight, pinning his forearms to his sides, even as one of the guards stuffed a rag into his mouth before binding another one over his lips. Finally, his free arm was grabbed and pulled behind his back. As two guards bound his wrists together, the prince squirmed and tried to scream through his gags.

All while this occurred, Shriya found herself slipping a hand inside her clothing and felt just how wet she was between her legs. Her ample bosom heaved up and down from the effects of rubbing her clitoris and substantial pussy. In the darkness, amidst the noises of the scuffle, she was completely ignored and forgotten. It allowed her to gasp and moan with joy as she watched this strong, arrogant young man being restrained and muzzled. Even when she had been a young woman, men like Adithya had ridiculed her for her looks and her position amongst so many powerful men, Rudra among them. If only he could see his beloved son now!
d5buz1sqME1xOuUPUlmKgFQf1hLKn_OmzR1KPJYUfgJuE8D78mgXTLi7Qv0BGpkowuJO0jrl_cnR9BBlm6rgLEVnvym56CoHmhIrUXuRDdkjsIgBpOgY5780Q4xvbqEvjkUoaBXl8d7m_Q4tC9Kjqg

As she pushed herself to ecstasy, the guards used the lassoes as leashes to pull the prince this way and that, until he became so wrong-footed that he stumbled to his knees, snarling with fury at his attackers. As two guards shackled his legs together with chains, one of the men finally opened the window and doors again.

Light poured into the room, even as the guards used the leashes to pull Adithya back to his feet; he attempted to wriggle himself free from his bonds, snarling like a beast as his wide eyes glanced from one guard to the other, until he finally noticed Shriya in the corner.

By the time Adithya noticed the woman, she had already withdrawn her hand from her clothing and was standing up to approach her captive.

"Remember me, Prince Adithya?" She said cheerfully, unable to stop herself from giggling at his muffled grunts and attempts to speak. In a moment of inspiration, she ran her hand across the cloth covering his mouth, even as his face wrinkled in disgust at the smell of her hand. Was he a virgin? Or did he simply not know what a woman smelled like between her legs? Then again, she had not bathed since she'd left her territory two days ago.

lBoaadMatDjHCRX0IsQ4VybTVeGZmyu5uH1M-ao4iAgrm4M9dSyf1XqpoyxMzfuTCg8lNwNvuTPNkk8eVGky_dRo7r16sZW_fhLtXbtN2w3tjvXt83xDVriQeEHo2sDieYfT5hkQJG8oPzwYvxPR4w

"Well done," Shriya said, smiling sweetly at her guards, who seemed thoroughly amused at this situation despite having been kicked and struck by Adithya during the scuffle. One made sure to spit on the back of Adithya's neck, prompting a loud "MMMPH" from the furious prince as he needed to be reigned in by the leashes again.

"Go ahead and yell, prince," Shriya taunted, "I'm sure your father will hear you eventually."

"Hrrrr" Adithya growled, flushing from shame at being outwitted by this woman he despised.

"We have a long way to go," Shriya said to her guards, ignoring the bound and gagged prince in front of her, "We had best leave soon. Nobody can see us or else they will know!"

The guards forced the prince to stumble back out of the cabin, even as he snarled and groaned in protest. Shriya couldn't blame him; he would not be missed for days. Rudra seemed to think these excursions into the forest built character and survival tactics in his son, so he would not notice anything amiss until the captured prince was long gone. And even then, there was no sign of any struggle, no sign of abduction. And who would possibly suspect a queen of a shrunken kingdom who had dutifully paid her tributes each year and who had never responded to insult?

To avoid suspicion, the Shriya and the guards had ridden west on the most ragged horses in Shriya' stables. They'd also brought a mule with them as the prince's new mount. Shriya gleefully watched as the guards slung the prince over the mule's back as if he was a sack of feed. "LMMPH MMM GMOMMPH" Adithya raged before he was covered with an old blanket.

S58QdlvXyuWdcxP464Rl7--zmjpaY5Fyiu4ERXTB69uKXCOnkW9TQbpZOhYKAqmCntWQZNAYuF1CnS_gW9V1up1VlsvnigPJHyLpMg9aVlS7qgptv-PC0dy-F0oZ81_wd1dbNrrKfCKAv6a1Uy3TJA

Covered by her cloak and a hood, Shriya kept her mare alongside the mule so she could continue to hear the faint noises of her hated rival's son raging through his gags under the heavy blanket. Nobody else would notice anything amiss, even as Shriya couldn't stop giggling to herself.

After a long day's ride, they had reached the land which had once belonged to her kingdom before King Rudra had taken it. Many were secretly sympathetic to her in this region, but Shriya had no intention of risking discovery from anyone. They neither wanted to risk betrayal, nor invite incursions against innocent people. Instead, they travelled north to the stormy coast and set up camp in a cave on one of the cliff sides. The constant bombardment of crashing waves, coupled with seabirds and mild winds, ensured that nobody would hear them as they lit a fire and began cooking a meal.

Finally, Adithya was taken off the horse and even released for something to eat. After lying on a mule's back for hours, all the fight had gone out of Adithya, and he made no move to resist after they'd untied and ungagged him. It was only when he was fed that he regained his indignant outrage, though he was careful not to provoke the guards into using their weapons against him.

"I'll have you all tortured for this! When my father finds out, he'll have you all hanging from the end of a rope!" He snarled, spitting at the guards who merely laughed in response.

Shriya smiled at him, "Such a pity that he won't ever find out."

YycUsWN-8qcyoXlLh9CCkvUEup_Lz_5xlETE5nhyBRbsnfFY-n_9ez1an6BZqmdNyFGNjYi3ZegmPmstNXhZUFY9PTnT-4haQH5xZPv26mOJZEXPRGVppbwsqOYqds-TOzlOVnvsOTWWl4P-TFPomA

This stayed Adithya's outrage as his expression changed into one of confusion and alarm, "You're having me killed??"

Shriya gave a condescending laugh, "Oh, you silly boy, if I wanted you dead, do you think I'd have come along? And why would we carry you all this way if we merely wished you dead?"

"Then what do you want?" Adithya asked, puzzlement and suspicion on his face. He'd never been treated this way, Shriya thought. How wonderful a feeling that must be, to grow up never fearing ulterior motives of those around you, always so confident that your wealthy and powerful father or an army of soldiers would protect you.

The thought filled Shriya with anger, and she stared at her captive with contempt, "If only your father could see you now. He must have thought you were a most worthy heir when he heard how you mocked me for years. That's all he's ever done, too."

"I'll say whatever I want about a weak old bi-" before he could finish, Adithya stopped himself as a guard approached with a drawn sword.

jcEdVKkYijAangHned7bp5gbKtUshRHtIuzZ4AaZVtOxoF-wLaBMBVyAm98pBBGeJz0_1vbHHaAeByVtUChVoe4oFlJMMKMTpTmnlHG5rT0K_WM6OxKTaNpAzZ8D5jjdkuU33O02vHKCvdkaXJJnFQ

Shriya waved the man down, however, "No no, sir, I'll have my guest speak his mind. It pleases me to hear it, like the cawing of a crow or the barking of my hounds." It was that same arrogance she'd faced down so many times as a queen. And now it was finally her turn. As she expected, Adithya flushed with rage at being made to feel so impotent.

"You always were an bitch who didn't know her place!" He snarled.

Only Shriya laughed at these words, "Then we are well suited to each other, Prince Adithya, for you do not recognize your position either!" At this, Adithya sulked and did nothing more except spit at Shriya.

The following morning, the guards re-tied him as he'd been before, and slung him over the mule's back again. Shriya took great pleasure in pinching Adithya's cheeks as he snarled furiously into his gags. The blanket covered him again and they set off for their kingdom.

The mature queen rode beside the mule as before, and once they'd returned to their territory, she removed the blanked concealing the prince, "I don't expect anyone to question us now. Enjoy your new home!"

The prince didn't bother looking around at the lands of Queen Shriya, merely glaring up at her and making growls and grunts as he tried to talk. He seemed especially perturbed at the mention of this being his new 'home' but he couldn't ask her anything in his current position.

"Perhaps I should explain," Shriya said, and all the triumph she felt in that moment made her tremble with excitement, "Your father once tried to marry me and make me his wife. But not a queen, mark you, just a husk for him to squirt inside when your mother was pregnant."

TiO_dgijUNBaF6TYd5qz2B51c1cnbAbKC0GgGgpDa4C-R3Ts7dBlLNyoGaACjinkkujHm_OsET7MvHbWhjseKHaWPZoDtCMnqnQnoXhspj6qEciM-LuINcUGftrqaP6Uayz0-VzUNeZibO6mQhtJPw

A glint appeared in Adithya's eye. Mockery again. He thought that was funny, even now, in his position. The look in his eye destroyed any sympathy she might have felt for this young man, and she sunk the dagger by speaking again.

"I turned him down, of course. I was even younger than you are now, but I was determined to remain a queen for as long as I could manage. But now that I'm a grown woman, I must ensure the future of my people. I need an heir. And I don't intend to marry a man to acquire an heir. A man would want to take my power like your father tried to do. So I thought, perhaps there was a way I could produce a strong and healthy child with someone of royal blood, but still remain queen."

She left it there, unable to stop herself smiling broadly as a look of realization and shock appeared in Adithya's eyes.

"MMMMPH" He began thrashing with renewed vigour, ranting at his captor, even as she laughed aloud, joined by her guards, who were only too eager to mock their captive.

yK3uqGztN23PT9qJYvsbwN_2ozJAsysHaDaGFqdCtkhddWDu61lDfFTo2izTI51XmKT4mknMmDlUWrunnEv5zFah9-YHuGiyG582pYh-PT0ndCkOMedeA7SpJ-ngFISS6Is6LpcyYDK_H67rnxpQuA

Finally, after a long day of travelling across the backcountry and avoiding the attention of others, they beheld the town, which stood just outside of Shriya' castle. Although the sun had already disappeared behind the horizon, there was light enough from the moon and several torches which still burned. Only a few folk were still awake, and they did not question the sight of their queen and her guards escorting a bound and gagged captive, especially when the guards ordered them to the side as they brought an outlaw to justice. Even when Adithya attempted to communicate with passersby, they merely ignored him.

After passing over the drawbridge, the queen led them to the stables and dismounted, "Have him brought to my room."

Without even looking to see the prince's muffled fury at being manhandled, she went ahead of them up to her chambers, which were in the highest tower of the castle, perfectly secure and safe from prying eyes. For though every part of her wished she could parade her prisoner around in shame, it was essential that his captivity remain a secret for as long as possible. Rudra would rage, he would storm, but he would not suspect Shriya if she continued as she had done for the last eighteen years. People disappeared in the forest all the time, who knew what happened to them? Shriya did not feel sorry at all for Rudra, the same man who had so often encouraged derision at her, and who had only ever sent back her father's head when she'd begged for the simple right to bury him. Such a man did not deserve pity. And who would guess that a mere woman could plan something like this?

UZwZhG0BmS7poLujtXNbZkapQesll7sxnUOG3dYvg2OkkVyS-Wf3qIpG2nPdNBgxSKNw6Z9HulzU5AcRef71Ms0MZ9ghcAq5x8f1spEyFi79b2ZP1Xx5HoKFU9M1UCMV302edw2-i8MZxxjzOpENXw

It took longer to bring Adithya to her bed than she expected, but she knew of the imminent arrival long before the door opened. The guards' laughter, the prince's muffled roars, their varied footsteps, they all echoed within the tower before they burst in and presented the captive to his new captor.

Shriya had changed her clothing so she was dressed only in a night shift which did little to hide her shapely body. She had ever been made to feel ashamed of how her body was not thin or petite. She'd heard all of that and more from Rudra, his associates, his son, and they had taken pleasure in mocking her. Well, she thought, now it was her turn with this prince.

The guards took the prince to the queen's large bed. They bound his legs so that one was pointed at a different corner, and his arms were pinned to his sides. He was still gagged, and though he gave furious "MMMPH" rants, it did nothing to assist in his predicament. Rage and shame caused his cheeks to flush as he glared up at Shriya. Shriya, thoroughly pleased at this sight, smiled sweetly at her guards, "Rest well, You have earned a substantial reward for this, and I will not forget it."

r0KypVUGNbSIxVSPJ4_8ud9Qs3mZg-1REmYmXG14ZtWIVVk3wPMRrrDyq-YJpAeNrc2v-LQ96ANm7vhlNFuQ62Hb28P8uhl-urZIuUDU3xxtQ_ksASNJ_i-OI-bDHVi0srNNk04BgLptVBU1tWdyDw

After the guards departed, Shriya knelt beside the bed and studied Adithya's body. He was well-muscled all over his limbs and torso, with very little hair on his chest (he must be embarrassed by that, she thought, listening to him protest into his gags). She noted his manhood, lying limp, yet still also stirring for some reason that seemed to contradict his mood. Even half-formed, the size of his organ made her feel quivers through her own body.

"You seem a bit shy," She said in a voice which was meant to be mocking, yet was also hoarse with lust. Adithya's eyes went wide at the sound of it; had he never before encountered a mature woman who openly desired him? Such a naïve man, Shriya thought, I'll teach him better.

With a sudden movement, Shriya took his cock in her hand and began to kiss the tip, moaning as she tasted him for the first time. Slowly, gradually, she took more of him inside her mouth, feeling him stir to life inside her.

UZMflqqQGArVvvP2K7zKv-IPQSVsakE2_LjR5ma5MbkYzSln4QTpDU2a4PhIrTe1f6veT6AUfqSzxJltwkcoYvbHe40AEKKa2KvUCvS4QfADoOPcHZzwP9qqAJvpesnObJofdrDrw4UAtxllmtiCsg

Shriya attempted to speed up the process by making a loud slurping noise to accompany her actions, sensing the bitter war going on in Adithya's mind through his muffled sounds. He despised this woman, and didn't like her, but he could not stop himself from becoming aroused at this naked display of attraction, or her ability with her mouth.

She felt him grow hotter, more rigid, and tense, but she wanted to make sure that he did not climax. Not yet.

Adithya was not aware of this, for his hips were thrusting, unable to resist the sensation of being serviced by this queen. The desire for release clouded any reluctance in his mind as his "Mmm" sounds changed from outrage and defiance to a longing for ecstasy.

It was not to be, for Shriya suddenly stopped what she was doing, standing up as he was still processing the change. Even as he registered her cessation, Shriya slipped a ring around Adithya's cock, allowing herself a giggle of triumph.

1dsPUwsGIrt0BMxHvXy-p_8I74j7WGO0r0y1D5Ceem90-JtZqREa1CDnjE5oYXZbeYl8YbeGa5zrCSwomLXpeCpyHSt-2Z5gQeeXWkjr93Z-TJLHt2P8NLx7ij9XfIFwtwp-hoEqzkx7VDwXMfK54g

"I had this specially made for you," She gloated, "You might recall that you always demanded a serving girl for your bed whenever you were a guest in my castle? I had them assist in this ring's construction for you. It will ensure that you stay erect for my royal self to play with, without giving you any satisfaction."

This revelation, on top of all the humiliations he had endured, was too much for Adithya. The young man exploded into a tantrum which would have caused the room to echo with his screams if he wasn't securely gagged. The sight of him thrashing on the bed, restrained and muzzled, broke Shriya' own restraint and she began laughing at him. The more she laughed, the more he ranted, and so on it went until both of them were exhausted by their emotions.

"Well," Shriya said breathlessly once she'd finally composed herself, "Perhaps you'd like to see me? You always were fond of insulting my royal personage. I often wondered why, but perhaps it was because you wished to hide something from me? Or perhaps your father?"

"MM-MM" Adithya glared as he shook his head furiously.

"Oh? Well, let's see if that's true," Shriya teased as she suddenly pulled her nightshift over her head and stood before him, naked.

UVvIu7Akxei65_9VeuOercnLu0Hn1cmjtAskVlh4HQFqy_FmXBw7Q3KQZQbI5MZ9yl5qFSIKgsNcBbbJJnqFgJ_JHXz3UxLSPgADSLHDJ2ckJYWmCa6auosa5Um7NSoQoi38_kXuHGGLv6f9cPVm8g

Adithya began to snarl furiously, eyes wide with contempt for her. Whether he did this out of rage, spite, or defiance was unknown to the queen, nor did it concern her as she slowly moved her leg over the prince's wriggling body and trapping it as she moved to hover over his mouth.

She paused a moment, preparing to remove the prince's gags, and she could see that he comprehended what she wanted with another spurt of muffled growls and groans.

"Pay heed to this warning, prince," Shriya declared, "You are mine, alone in my castle. Nobody even knows of your disappearance, and who knows how long that will be? And you must consider where you would like to be when they search for you. Will you be in a dungeon with the rats? Shall you be forced to wear women's clothes and serve me in chains? Perhaps tonight shall bring me a child and then I'll have no further use. Unless... you could demonstrate your willingness to make yourself useful."

It was a power unlike any other that she had wielded before. Even for the most powerful woman in her land, she had not rarely felt as powerful as the kings who surrounded her. Rudra and others had made her feel inferior, for they themselves feared the thought that a woman might someday take authority over them, or their sons. Such was too much to bear, so they belittled all women, no matter their rank. And now, she saw the feelings she had felt begin to form within this prince's eyes. Gone was the young bully who had sneered and mocked her, whose father had butchered her father, now there he beheld her in a new light. As a queen who held him hostage. Granted, if the prince was no fool, he would should surely sense that Shriya had no intention of sinking to Rudra' level, and that she preferred to keep him alive as a prisoner than committing murder. She spoke of it trivially, as though it was a jest between two intimates. Yet that also filled him with disgust and surprise at this new submissive position. The ring naturally ensured that no change appeared in his shaft, yet Shriya wondered whether he might not require the ring.

She moaned suddenly as she felt herself getting very excited in anticipation, and she undid his gags. On impulse, Adithya opened his mouth and gasped for air, and she took that moment to the push downward with her long lips upon his own, even as they both groaned at the contact.

ALBn-9-i4_UtyszbMJangK5fwchJOweXP81pW8ANoW63PL5Ppvj7assxY5fgjCMWTYtEw9ex_2yiLz0rlvz4zXHEtYnkPJKT_aSMwPrG8mxbsMAyHnl-LAXVK4Yjt998BXYuReXOqmpt6ZX_0kHJVg

Adithya knew his task, and with some reluctance at first, explored her roughly with his tongue. His manner was not consistent, yet the thrill of power within Shriya was such that even a minor sensation felt stronger than before. Knowing she was high up enough that only a few should hear her screams, she was not quiet in her joy.

Adithya seemed to respond, for he moaned in frustration at her as she lost control once, and then again, shaking as spasms went through her core.

She moved off of his face, even as he took a gasp of fresh air. However, before, he could speak, Shriya stuffed the cloth back into Adithya's mouth and bound the other cloth in place, "You'll speak when the queen accepts you into her audience," Shriya teased, even as he gave a grunt which sounded so comically affronted that she giggled and kissed his forehead, "I think I'm ready for you, darling." she cooed into his ear, feeling his whole body give a shudder.

Wo1t6AH2m7cihB0wVPH8-91-a71z6HerMjZ4w2lzqI-_5h4fxQbyLTVZiCl46I7-vPR6ibsvrtzOd6JU43o9DtrQ0uL90FQxyjouqR621KP8b1tvVPyPmp1g4LPuR5TmyLfeyv-dtWbFDWCZFPJF_Q

The ring, which clung so tightly to him, took a moment to be removed, only for the queen to mount her secret consort's member, sliding down upon it with a loud moan of joy. So fortunate in this young man. No wonder Rudra had been so arrogant in his assumptions about her. If only he could know exactly what was happening. How he would go pale at the great mistake he had made, how he had been the fool all along. Now his kingdom would become divided between his daughters as was their right. He would have no choice, as they would stand on the law and wield it in their own hands. Shriya had met them on occasion and she had seen the looks of disgust and shame at their bullying brother's unwelcome behaviour with the servant girls at the table. They would know what to do if some accident ever came of him. Not that they would ever have imagined it was Shriya who had given them this chance.
DRxS12YO7mlMaa91XwJBFIgGw8Wy1FenMVGdwD_Ck9amb67yXkWd-h_tjqWYsG4TgPvNhN8_br2xKV7lE150WRALbAXtmf5SkteZCK7SLEqYt5H2p2uKa7H5r7j1yCiDfjmqKDS9LcAEkpXWCyFe_g

Naturally, these thoughts faded quickly as Shriya gave her body over to the sensations she felt as she and Adithya moved together, crazed by desire for release. Nothing else mattered in the world to Shriya in that moment, even as she sobbed aloud while reaching yet another climax. She had not desired this so fiercely until she had passed her tenth year on the throne, when she had become more established in her authority as a responsible ruler. When she had found a calmness in her life, seeing her ventures flourish where possible, did she discover that she did not need to treat her own womanhood as though it were made of glass. What did it matter which man made use of her? Since then, she'd had several illegitimate children, whom she raised in her court, daring any nobles to question this decision. Yet she knew that some would attempt to take control of her kingdom and ignore her children's authority. Therefore, she would announce this prince as her child's father and by then it would be too late for Rudra to object. He and she would have been wedded, for Rudra would think he was winning her kingdom to be controlled, but she had other plans in mind. She would ensure that her new husband would know full well that she would be no meek wife, and would rule alongside him or above him if the occasion in bed should occur.

BhXgpXXcn-BCmvP1WjIU_5PfJE1_WD5BXCgidVaKgG5j2isYOFt9Af4OVekrx9MuSoehFgYtXmC4WJ056gbbnNwfH4KVT8y8vTcNSeX_7ukLh5a4iLyyKVXQklTACuN5qbY7O7U1iE4S8Z3rqiw_nw

With a cry like a wild animal, Prince Adithya's seed spurted inside her, even as she gasped aloud in her reception of him. So exhausted was the queen that she slumped forward and lay on top of her captive prince.

"I shall pray to God," Shriya said as she caught her breath, "That we have our child, But then I shall have to give you up for a time, more's the pity." That admission of satisfaction in his performance seemed to add a new flush to his face. Perhaps she did not swell his pride too much, thought she. So, she then gave his head a condescending pat to remind him of his place. His response was not quite so defiant as it had been before, as she noted with a smile.

She carefully dismounted him and lay beside him for a time, feeling their warm bodies moving together in breath, smelling their combined scents together.

L6aZvrzcc9zcFnhRmbSP2U0gfi1UcM0udUifkSavLLqYgKVihRf9fxy6QxUOwLCrB5IrnjTTz0gZWcQKXiw0YZS5HZlIDhDkzmDEcAZTShY-i0iRZZ-1nm4Eu__lX2mu5H72l9uLUPBJ86tjjgAg3w

After a time had passed, she rang a bell. Four of her ladies-in-waiting came in. Upon seeing the prince lying exhausted and limp, still restrained and muzzled, they proceeded to give taunting smiles and at the captive, who flushed more than he had before at this demeaning attention to his nudity.

"Darlings, please escort my consort to his room. Give him the best room you can find, he's earned it."

As they untied the prince from the bed and led him off to his room, Shriya lay back and sighed to herself. It was going to be a thorough pleasure training her future husband on his new deference to her.

6zRMkvQGox4cCQrDJg3KA8onqG6FBFo8MiRhdcQ63ijmeNlMZMeQClOgEQFUlbbDnK-4e6aSZk0Wms33WocAJJaQr2azzvXsyIl_95WJjSAyr0IE6ePqi6ZdGUIGqm5Kr_Tu--fBDiImzUGhF3jVyg

THE-END

Suja Varunee is an attractive 36-year-old mother of two. She's no supermodel, but she has the look of that good looking school teacher that most boys had a crush on during their school years.

She stands 5'6" with a slender 34-B-24-24 body. Brown hair, parted in the middle and hanging almost to her shoulders.

S2A69PcSII072xq84mk0cVNH6wqCrkX4EVNLzSm5icnke4EqJyUoGxr3JeOMWoi2WfwnqPoVV5ZddnL_ZQRfooK_5BSPvRn69P29xanfmiItGhGJNGbRo0yReDBKk1qASGbT--YEC7XMPg2hHboVAw

Suja is a very conservative and modest woman. Her husband, Sundar, is the only man she had ever been with. They met in high school and Suja, holding on to her strict religious upbringing, kept her virginity until their wedding night.

They made a cute couple. Sundar was a good looking man, though a short one: barely taller than his wife. The two were active in their local church and Suja worked as a stay home mom.

Even her clothing was modest. Suja never dressed in anything revealing. Her B-cup breasts were always well covered and it was rare to see her in shorts or anything else that exposed too much flesh.

She was also on the naïve side. Her oldest child, a freshman in high school, often chided her mother for not thinking about what she said. Suja often said things without realizing that her words could sometimes be taken out of context, causing Suja's daughter some embarrassment at times. She had told her mom that some of her statements could be taken sexually. Suja had been embarrassed by this, but still never thought much about it.
s2nl9FgFB4m21NLkISvGDPB5zJaJ7Bds-14JXnQtPglYWb9jEbsli1ZlorqU_5eSg9NOcjUeqmzdEcyvi4Sexf9aEMgXvG6uNbvDtsaFbmUBOTOGJckF0pOPQSfhY8kCa0S6W4ltaxZFLx5GwGYB2g

Today Suja was home alone while her husband was at work and the kids at school. Her husband had arranged for some contractors to do some work around the house. They had begun the day before but had to finish the work today.

It was May and the weather was turning hot. Suja, as was her nature, felt a desire to offer the men something cool to drink and be of help in any other manner that she could.

She went outside, dressed in a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt, to offer the men cold water or anything else. Had her daughter been home Suja would have been warned of her absent minded wording. But she was alone and, true to form, said all the wrong things.

"Boy, Datha you guys look hot." She said to the four men working outside.

sp0IHAZHayeBmQEdioNh_5ALWZsjc_nod73eAuLAKBlcAYQWWkXucUj8Y_TN5WeNtHQax919hmSfiWQkiamBQjS1G8gbqpkjj8td8ZG_tpwNSzmfDURt-c3p2PsSN8ma0azksd6b0UbzAOCchYD8ug

She made some small talk, offered them drinks and then said, "If there is anything I can do for you guys just ask." She had told them. Followed with "I'm serious, just ask and I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel better today. But I have to insist on at least two of you at a time. I can't have just one of you with me."

Suja went inside thinking nothing of her conversation. She had simply offered refreshments, a cool place to rest and informed them that she couldn't be alone with only one of them so that the neighbor's wouldn't think anything funny was going on if they saw a lone man go inside with her.

To the four men working outside Suja's words had a completely different meaning.

Raj, the oldest of the men, watched Suja as she walked inside. He was six foot tall and muscular. Well tanned already from working outside. "Boys, I think she wants a gangbang."

"That is one horny housewife." Datha replied, shaking his prematurely balding head. Datha was slightly taller than Raj and more rugged looking.

Gani, the youngest at 19, wasn't so sure. "You Datha't really think she wants to have sex, do you?"

"Sure the fuck sounds like it to me." Antoine, the 21-year old tall, muscular black man with the clean shaved head and full beard added.
QyiWvRPhOkbbIX5EgfiUjOqN-YauIGresH3WbCO_xiPgbyO7s3WzjmPEkVElIAewoIU9wl5USalanDGVH3mdmzxCqErOrY7Xg-grf9czkCg_Uhx4F85bIcjV5dToCIBNOvNNmFW0XpjF5v0SwDlVUA

"Well we're almost finished here," Raj said. "And she has me too fucking turned on to ignore her. Let's finish and go inside and take her up on her offer."

The men busted ass to finish the job in the next half hour. Then went to the door and knocked.

Suja answered the door, finding the four sweaty men asking to come inside to cool off. She let them come inside and poured them all glasses of water.

The men drank the water in the kitchen, and then Raj said, "Are you serious about making us feel better?"

Suja smiled. "If I can I will."

"Well that pussy would sure make me feel better." He replied.

Suja's mouth dropped open. She didn't know how to respond to Raj's rude comment. Then she felt Datha's hands reach around her from behind to grope her tits.

"What do you think you're doing?" She blurted out as she pushed Datha's hands away.

zqR7VeCdcg_7fFGpiVcupMOpDYUGLzEEMaEUSbjPZqbH2U14N4Ke0is7ij08KJTODtU6XS4yXuucDF95Rz0CifChRUurIWpVoEHpZjPUicxLH0gXoRBUu2uSwaR4LDZLH_j4Ne7AiZp9Q8rOXEBvZA

"Come on, girl. You obviously want us to fuck you." Datha said, grabbing her and pulling her tight against him."

"No I Datha't!" She protested.

"You're not going to get us all hard and horny and back out of this now." Raj said. "Let's strip her."

Suja screamed as the four men grabbed her and began forcibly removing her clothes. She wrestled against them, but soon found her body bare and pushed onto her back on the kitchen counter.

"Please stop!" She yelled as the men began groping her bare breast and fingering her pussy.

peCSvSFq1E0cPy-CnfkonrQy0xPlqi4iob3GFc1geslUZJjZKDEugsjH2N9_Fea0kivIx9-IQJn_d13HmHv1xFTzT2wyOJ80GBoOCAJrObaxG1WxrtvJoxSPq3ydKZW00jztvI3O9rzi8gCDzrBaXQ

Suja was in a panic. She knew that she was at the mercy of these men and was fully aware of what they wanted. Suja would have to admit that she had fantasized about having sex with more than one man at a time. But she would have never willingly done so.

The men took turns stripping while the other three continued molesting the struggling housewife. Soon Suja saw all four of them naked around her. Each of the dicks hard in anticipation of being thrust into her body.

Suja could not help but to observe that all four men were more endowed than her husband.

Suja had no regrets with her husband's size. She knew that his five inches was just below the average, but he had always satisfied her with it. But all four of these men were larger. Two of them, Antoine and Raj, were both a good three or four inches larger.

"Suck my cock." Antoine said as he grabbed her head and pulled it back over the counter.

t_ivHxffiGcfr_ejf-ku7L3eKmSsUcbiwy6SS8fbBOXnEkwd4q66IeRo_uxg_Pw-f4uz1UnRB49FxNczxGbuBcDLbCQZMzlC5P0rb8ehMcp2BF6hmgRy_qF0BUmdPb3-q5_WNop7W6QcWTDkXXwW0g

Suja resisted as the black piece of meat was thrust into her face. She did not want to do this but soon found her mouth open and lips wrapping around his pole.

Raj was pulling her legs apart on the other side of the counter and she could feel his long, thick cock pressing between her legs.

She tried to protest but could not make anything more than grunts as Antoine fucked her face.

She cried out in rage as Raj thrust his pole deep inside her pussy. She realized at once that he filled her more than her husband ever had.

emveBfFz-KSPJsxwWOD6dDy35HN_PAnh31MeUKPMBAMpRRan3R6n5Nqt7aBNBCYgiWWbdHBFX39dvynrjBoRiy55mU8R4yzbiUdccAuf0axJiU88SpYhQ2_LTc7ZqdSzFQRxbzZU7Oj4zlogqzIrfA

Now Suja was being pounded by two strange men at the same time. She had gone the better part of a year before allowing her husband to get this far on their wedding night and now here she was trapped between two men who were forcing her to have sex in her own kitchen.

"Oh fuck." She heard Antoine say just before she felt her mouth filling with his cum. She was surprised with how quickly the black man had climaxed and was not expecting this. She gagged at first and began gulping down his warm salty seed, realizing that she had not permitted her husband to cum in her mouth for a few years now.

Antoine shoved his cock deep into her throat as he came, spewing his cum as Suja's mouth pleasured him.

5D7BSuyLg3m3tE2u3s_1rw8-V-eoOTm158VvPVkTxVHi2f0MiPc5eWYjFGTxq0hEcNsuT4QEc4EqZJrkrwVQ_Rto4qeJe4dGOlGsDJEHkXtmEtzHJXBFgA8MhUDFmwlBaPV1Wlceb8XpgSIJzZ_PlA

He pulled out his spent cock and she raised her head and watched as Raj fucked her.

"Please stop." She pleaded.

But Raj did not listen. He held her legs apart and slammed his cock into her pussy ignoring her pleas.

Raj began panting and moaning. Suja felt his pace quicken and his thrust become harder and deeper and knew that he was about to cum inside her.

"No, pull out!" She yelled.

But Raj was not going to be denied his climax inside her tight pussy. He cried out in lustful joy as his orgasm began, sending his cum jetting into Suja's pussy as he pounded her without mercy.

Jr9vhGi5o7hW8OlXwZoqUbJ65n78RZ7E8MG03ABj6uFoUd7uCOGzisFDq6FQVcdP23kMw_iApRIxalfMK32Ys0On9RV5wzhIq0gK5WbKwXcr2LvMi7qTfRCxC_TeLMMNDdFCy0iX29-LRSGliZ-whw

As soon as Raj was finished Datha grabbed her and pulled her off the counter. He forced her to bend over the kitchen table and thrust his cock into her from behind. Suja's arms were held tightly in front of her as Datha fucked her.

She no longer begged for them to stop. Once Raj had cum inside her she felt the will to resist begin to fade. But what she hadn't expected was the feeling that was now coming over her.

Datha's cock was actually bringing her pleasure!

Suja resisted the sensations growing inside her. She could not allow these men to make her enjoy this rape. She was being forced fucked by them and could not be made to enjoy it.

But as Datha came closer to his orgasm his fucking was doing the same to Suja.

"Oh God, no." She begged as she felt her body coming close to climax. Her legs shook beneath her as her orgasm began. Datha's cock took her over the edge. Her pussy gripped his shaft as her juices began to spill out onto his balls.

3LF2qKjVk9ph5v7dOoo6eBuiwaa_U_2COi98s1Tt1OXyInObZyP-DW014Vi6Q6yN9OiD2EoZMHQBC_tolBGvRgdre2UtWqAYYvPsdlzUxkeRJMso88ntbqjbFbXA6HrW8wMfAc6r_LFn4BQtvsZxeQ

Datha groaned as his cock released his cum into Suja's pussy, mixing with her own juices as the two came together.

Datha pulled out of her and Gani took his place. The young man fucked Suja with jackhammer-like speed as she lay on the table. Her pussy was still sensitive from her orgasm with Datha and she could feel it responding again.

But before the feeling could grow any stronger she felt Gani blowing his load into her thrice-fucked pussy.

"On your hands and knees." She heard Antoine order. The black man helped her to the floor where she knelt as he got behind her. He thrust his cock inside her and she felt her body responding at once.

Suja wasn't sure what had come over her. But she decided that this was feeling too good to resist. And she justified it because it was being forced upon her. She could not be blamed for being raped, so since she was guiltless why not just enjoy the fulfillment of a long held fantasy. One that would be kept a secret between her and her four attackers.

2of-zwoNyBO83eQwDbWwlacH67qCtbTv9Fok9agUWqIijAV016tAKZyCl9usmHB4TgiuDufsEu7nCFmmIEM1exTv4-zNtpNUHWhDU5d2pVJCjh9mckvym6wQIK8tGs6MTGPB7Mcan6g9MLDoyHZpyg

Suja reached up and grabbed Raj's cock and began stroking it. He moved before her so that she could begin sucking on his cock as Antoine fucked her.

Suja could not believe that she was actually enjoying this. She greedily sucked on Raj's cock as she fucked back against the black man behind her.

She began cumming almost immediately. She had to pull her mouth away from Raj's cock as her orgasm tore through her. It subsided but Antoine was still pounding her from behind. Finally he came inside her, but not before bringing her close to the verge of another climax.

"Fuck me." She said to Raj. Not wanting to be denied one more orgasm.

"I knew you wanted it." He said, quickly moving around her body and kneeling behind her, thrusting his cock into her sopping wet hole.

Datha took Raj's place at her face. Suja began sucking his cock. With her right hand she grabbed Gani's and began jacking him off. Soon she was taking turns sucking each of the men one at a time.
iCJCylx1e1-aeWGsn1H5pt7Gxmy73uBpilDSnlrbZbImjLNpJGhodQ4BzKq9-n5s6WCXrUClESC3GF5TNJWi2BLQ-L3TC0kYH6l3f5yUrJIQ7ME95z226sHgX-QitGMBKd4Ow0fLi9S4QN7dOcAPzA

She pulled her head away from Gani as he was about to cum. She began sucking Datha's while she jacked Gani off all over the side of her face.

Raj was fucking her with all his might, enjoying the change that he saw taking place in the women kneeling before him. He watched as Datha's eyes rolled back in his head as he began cumming in Suja's mouth.

She gulped down his cum then pulled free, crying out her delight. "Oh yes, I'm cumming!" She yelled. "Fuck me harder!"

Raj was ready to cum too. Hearing Suja's cries of satisfaction made his orgasm even better as he unleashed his seed inside her.

Suja fell forward onto the floor as Raj pulled his cock out of her. She was covered in sweat and her body was shaking from the effects of her multiple orgasms and the realization of what had just happened.

dW9IPm-WyodJKMYPu5WL4zGr1Qd24aWV5YwzUixPLSs7Cgep7F6PNBFNPH1fDWBDgsjZ5XApUSRmWD_kqLPsJkBmlMwy8xtb-VIN7tz0Fzi60A9DhCg7P6TGkC6YxUj0eUO5nzyK50MspvEeCcz0KQ

As the men began dressing Suja slowly got to her feet. "Get the fuck out of here." She told them, trying to sound like she was mad. She was to a point, but she could not deny that she had been more satisfied in the past forty five minutes than she had even been.

She needed to clean up before her kids got home. She would never tell anyone what happened here today. But, even though she would never have Done this on her own, this would always be a fond memory for the pretty housewife. She even wondered if there was any other work that her husband could find for these men.

_o2xLuRGknjwKj4wTtVPPPU5fYKok3YQvsYAIvFUPMiLgTIYJqbe1-VAxoMTq0v9j_gp0u3FiCxZSHiQHu2_Oi63oj8LStTt0VnVcCYkGRojx_ZaUbP9jShtCZ98PSm7XVpdEGY92s8rHgaPYXZLMw

THE-END

Adithya seemed to respond, for he moaned in frustration at her as she lost control once, and then again, shaking as spasms went through her core.

She moved off of his face, even as he took a gasp of fresh air. However, before, he could speak, Shriya stuffed the cloth back into Adithya's mouth and bound the other cloth in place, "You'll speak when the queen accepts you into her audience," Shriya teased, even as he gave a grunt which sounded so comically affronted that she giggled and kissed his forehead, "I think I'm ready for you, darling." she cooed into his ear, feeling his whole body give a shudder.

Wo1t6AH2m7cihB0wVPH8-91-a71z6HerMjZ4w2lzqI-_5h4fxQbyLTVZiCl46I7-vPR6ibsvrtzOd6JU43o9DtrQ0uL90FQxyjouqR621KP8b1tvVPyPmp1g4LPuR5TmyLfeyv-dtWbFDWCZFPJF_Q

The ring, which clung so tightly to him, took a moment to be removed, only for the queen to mount her secret consort's member, sliding down upon it with a loud moan of joy. So fortunate in this young man. No wonder Rudra had been so arrogant in his assumptions about her. If only he could know exactly what was happening. How he would go pale at the great mistake he had made, how he had been the fool all along. Now his kingdom would become divided between his daughters as was their right. He would have no choice, as they would stand on the law and wield it in their own hands. Shriya had met them on occasion and she had seen the looks of disgust and shame at their bullying brother's unwelcome behaviour with the servant girls at the table. They would know what to do if some accident ever came of him. Not that they would ever have imagined it was Shriya who had given them this chance.
DRxS12YO7mlMaa91XwJBFIgGw8Wy1FenMVGdwD_Ck9amb67yXkWd-h_tjqWYsG4TgPvNhN8_br2xKV7lE150WRALbAXtmf5SkteZCK7SLEqYt5H2p2uKa7H5r7j1yCiDfjmqKDS9LcAEkpXWCyFe_g

Naturally, these thoughts faded quickly as Shriya gave her body over to the sensations she felt as she and Adithya moved together, crazed by desire for release. Nothing else mattered in the world to Shriya in that moment, even as she sobbed aloud while reaching yet another climax. She had not desired this so fiercely until she had passed her tenth year on the throne, when she had become more established in her authority as a responsible ruler. When she had found a calmness in her life, seeing her ventures flourish where possible, did she discover that she did not need to treat her own womanhood as though it were made of glass. What did it matter which man made use of her? Since then, she'd had several illegitimate children, whom she raised in her court, daring any nobles to question this decision. Yet she knew that some would attempt to take control of her kingdom and ignore her children's authority. Therefore, she would announce this prince as her child's father and by then it would be too late for Rudra to object. He and she would have been wedded, for Rudra would think he was winning her kingdom to be controlled, but she had other plans in mind. She would ensure that her new husband would know full well that she would be no meek wife, and would rule alongside him or above him if the occasion in bed should occur.

BhXgpXXcn-BCmvP1WjIU_5PfJE1_WD5BXCgidVaKgG5j2isYOFt9Af4OVekrx9MuSoehFgYtXmC4WJ056gbbnNwfH4KVT8y8vTcNSeX_7ukLh5a4iLyyKVXQklTACuN5qbY7O7U1iE4S8Z3rqiw_nw

With a cry like a wild animal, Prince Adithya's seed spurted inside her, even as she gasped aloud in her reception of him. So exhausted was the queen that she slumped forward and lay on top of her captive prince.

"I shall pray to God," Shriya said as she caught her breath, "That we have our child, But then I shall have to give you up for a time, more's the pity." That admission of satisfaction in his performance seemed to add a new flush to his face. Perhaps she did not swell his pride too much, thought she. So, she then gave his head a condescending pat to remind him of his place. His response was not quite so defiant as it had been before, as she noted with a smile.

She carefully dismounted him and lay beside him for a time, feeling their warm bodies moving together in breath, smelling their combined scents together.

L6aZvrzcc9zcFnhRmbSP2U0gfi1UcM0udUifkSavLLqYgKVihRf9fxy6QxUOwLCrB5IrnjTTz0gZWcQKXiw0YZS5HZlIDhDkzmDEcAZTShY-i0iRZZ-1nm4Eu__lX2mu5H72l9uLUPBJ86tjjgAg3w

After a time had passed, she rang a bell. Four of her ladies-in-waiting came in. Upon seeing the prince lying exhausted and limp, still restrained and muzzled, they proceeded to give taunting smiles and at the captive, who flushed more than he had before at this demeaning attention to his nudity.

"Darlings, please escort my consort to his room. Give him the best room you can find, he's earned it."

As they untied the prince from the bed and led him off to his room, Shriya lay back and sighed to herself. It was going to be a thorough pleasure training her future husband on his new deference to her.

6zRMkvQGox4cCQrDJg3KA8onqG6FBFo8MiRhdcQ63ijmeNlMZMeQClOgEQFUlbbDnK-4e6aSZk0Wms33WocAJJaQr2azzvXsyIl_95WJjSAyr0IE6ePqi6ZdGUIGqm5Kr_Tu--fBDiImzUGhF3jVyg

THE-END
Nice story

Suja Varunee is an attractive 36-year-old mother of two. She's no supermodel, but she has the look of that good looking school teacher that most boys had a crush on during their school years.

She stands 5'6" with a slender 34-B-24-24 body. Brown hair, parted in the middle and hanging almost to her shoulders.

S2A69PcSII072xq84mk0cVNH6wqCrkX4EVNLzSm5icnke4EqJyUoGxr3JeOMWoi2WfwnqPoVV5ZddnL_ZQRfooK_5BSPvRn69P29xanfmiItGhGJNGbRo0yReDBKk1qASGbT--YEC7XMPg2hHboVAw

Suja is a very conservative and modest woman. Her husband, Sundar, is the only man she had ever been with. They met in high school and Suja, holding on to her strict religious upbringing, kept her virginity until their wedding night.

They made a cute couple. Sundar was a good looking man, though a short one: barely taller than his wife. The two were active in their local church and Suja worked as a stay home mom.

Even her clothing was modest. Suja never dressed in anything revealing. Her B-cup breasts were always well covered and it was rare to see her in shorts or anything else that exposed too much flesh.

She was also on the naïve side. Her oldest child, a freshman in high school, often chided her mother for not thinking about what she said. Suja often said things without realizing that her words could sometimes be taken out of context, causing Suja's daughter some embarrassment at times. She had told her mom that some of her statements could be taken sexually. Suja had been embarrassed by this, but still never thought much about it.
s2nl9FgFB4m21NLkISvGDPB5zJaJ7Bds-14JXnQtPglYWb9jEbsli1ZlorqU_5eSg9NOcjUeqmzdEcyvi4Sexf9aEMgXvG6uNbvDtsaFbmUBOTOGJckF0pOPQSfhY8kCa0S6W4ltaxZFLx5GwGYB2g

Today Suja was home alone while her husband was at work and the kids at school. Her husband had arranged for some contractors to do some work around the house. They had begun the day before but had to finish the work today.

It was May and the weather was turning hot. Suja, as was her nature, felt a desire to offer the men something cool to drink and be of help in any other manner that she could.

She went outside, dressed in a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt, to offer the men cold water or anything else. Had her daughter been home Suja would have been warned of her absent minded wording. But she was alone and, true to form, said all the wrong things.

"Boy, Datha you guys look hot." She said to the four men working outside.

sp0IHAZHayeBmQEdioNh_5ALWZsjc_nod73eAuLAKBlcAYQWWkXucUj8Y_TN5WeNtHQax919hmSfiWQkiamBQjS1G8gbqpkjj8td8ZG_tpwNSzmfDURt-c3p2PsSN8ma0azksd6b0UbzAOCchYD8ug

She made some small talk, offered them drinks and then said, "If there is anything I can do for you guys just ask." She had told them. Followed with "I'm serious, just ask and I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel better today. But I have to insist on at least two of you at a time. I can't have just one of you with me."

Suja went inside thinking nothing of her conversation. She had simply offered refreshments, a cool place to rest and informed them that she couldn't be alone with only one of them so that the neighbor's wouldn't think anything funny was going on if they saw a lone man go inside with her.

To the four men working outside Suja's words had a completely different meaning.

Raj, the oldest of the men, watched Suja as she walked inside. He was six foot tall and muscular. Well tanned already from working outside. "Boys, I think she wants a gangbang."

"That is one horny housewife." Datha replied, shaking his prematurely balding head. Datha was slightly taller than Raj and more rugged looking.

Gani, the youngest at 19, wasn't so sure. "You Datha't really think she wants to have sex, do you?"

"Sure the fuck sounds like it to me." Antoine, the 21-year old tall, muscular black man with the clean shaved head and full beard added.
QyiWvRPhOkbbIX5EgfiUjOqN-YauIGresH3WbCO_xiPgbyO7s3WzjmPEkVElIAewoIU9wl5USalanDGVH3mdmzxCqErOrY7Xg-grf9czkCg_Uhx4F85bIcjV5dToCIBNOvNNmFW0XpjF5v0SwDlVUA

"Well we're almost finished here," Raj said. "And she has me too fucking turned on to ignore her. Let's finish and go inside and take her up on her offer."

The men busted ass to finish the job in the next half hour. Then went to the door and knocked.

Suja answered the door, finding the four sweaty men asking to come inside to cool off. She let them come inside and poured them all glasses of water.

The men drank the water in the kitchen, and then Raj said, "Are you serious about making us feel better?"

Suja smiled. "If I can I will."

"Well that pussy would sure make me feel better." He replied.

Suja's mouth dropped open. She didn't know how to respond to Raj's rude comment. Then she felt Datha's hands reach around her from behind to grope her tits.

"What do you think you're doing?" She blurted out as she pushed Datha's hands away.

zqR7VeCdcg_7fFGpiVcupMOpDYUGLzEEMaEUSbjPZqbH2U14N4Ke0is7ij08KJTODtU6XS4yXuucDF95Rz0CifChRUurIWpVoEHpZjPUicxLH0gXoRBUu2uSwaR4LDZLH_j4Ne7AiZp9Q8rOXEBvZA

"Come on, girl. You obviously want us to fuck you." Datha said, grabbing her and pulling her tight against him."

"No I Datha't!" She protested.

"You're not going to get us all hard and horny and back out of this now." Raj said. "Let's strip her."

Suja screamed as the four men grabbed her and began forcibly removing her clothes. She wrestled against them, but soon found her body bare and pushed onto her back on the kitchen counter.

"Please stop!" She yelled as the men began groping her bare breast and fingering her pussy.

peCSvSFq1E0cPy-CnfkonrQy0xPlqi4iob3GFc1geslUZJjZKDEugsjH2N9_Fea0kivIx9-IQJn_d13HmHv1xFTzT2wyOJ80GBoOCAJrObaxG1WxrtvJoxSPq3ydKZW00jztvI3O9rzi8gCDzrBaXQ

Suja was in a panic. She knew that she was at the mercy of these men and was fully aware of what they wanted. Suja would have to admit that she had fantasized about having sex with more than one man at a time. But she would have never willingly done so.

The men took turns stripping while the other three continued molesting the struggling housewife. Soon Suja saw all four of them naked around her. Each of the dicks hard in anticipation of being thrust into her body.

Suja could not help but to observe that all four men were more endowed than her husband.

Suja had no regrets with her husband's size. She knew that his five inches was just below the average, but he had always satisfied her with it. But all four of these men were larger. Two of them, Antoine and Raj, were both a good three or four inches larger.

"Suck my cock." Antoine said as he grabbed her head and pulled it back over the counter.

t_ivHxffiGcfr_ejf-ku7L3eKmSsUcbiwy6SS8fbBOXnEkwd4q66IeRo_uxg_Pw-f4uz1UnRB49FxNczxGbuBcDLbCQZMzlC5P0rb8ehMcp2BF6hmgRy_qF0BUmdPb3-q5_WNop7W6QcWTDkXXwW0g

Suja resisted as the black piece of meat was thrust into her face. She did not want to do this but soon found her mouth open and lips wrapping around his pole.

Raj was pulling her legs apart on the other side of the counter and she could feel his long, thick cock pressing between her legs.

She tried to protest but could not make anything more than grunts as Antoine fucked her face.

She cried out in rage as Raj thrust his pole deep inside her pussy. She realized at once that he filled her more than her husband ever had.

emveBfFz-KSPJsxwWOD6dDy35HN_PAnh31MeUKPMBAMpRRan3R6n5Nqt7aBNBCYgiWWbdHBFX39dvynrjBoRiy55mU8R4yzbiUdccAuf0axJiU88SpYhQ2_LTc7ZqdSzFQRxbzZU7Oj4zlogqzIrfA

Now Suja was being pounded by two strange men at the same time. She had gone the better part of a year before allowing her husband to get this far on their wedding night and now here she was trapped between two men who were forcing her to have sex in her own kitchen.

"Oh fuck." She heard Antoine say just before she felt her mouth filling with his cum. She was surprised with how quickly the black man had climaxed and was not expecting this. She gagged at first and began gulping down his warm salty seed, realizing that she had not permitted her husband to cum in her mouth for a few years now.

Antoine shoved his cock deep into her throat as he came, spewing his cum as Suja's mouth pleasured him.

5D7BSuyLg3m3tE2u3s_1rw8-V-eoOTm158VvPVkTxVHi2f0MiPc5eWYjFGTxq0hEcNsuT4QEc4EqZJrkrwVQ_Rto4qeJe4dGOlGsDJEHkXtmEtzHJXBFgA8MhUDFmwlBaPV1Wlceb8XpgSIJzZ_PlA

He pulled out his spent cock and she raised her head and watched as Raj fucked her.

"Please stop." She pleaded.

But Raj did not listen. He held her legs apart and slammed his cock into her pussy ignoring her pleas.

Raj began panting and moaning. Suja felt his pace quicken and his thrust become harder and deeper and knew that he was about to cum inside her.

"No, pull out!" She yelled.

But Raj was not going to be denied his climax inside her tight pussy. He cried out in lustful joy as his orgasm began, sending his cum jetting into Suja's pussy as he pounded her without mercy.

Jr9vhGi5o7hW8OlXwZoqUbJ65n78RZ7E8MG03ABj6uFoUd7uCOGzisFDq6FQVcdP23kMw_iApRIxalfMK32Ys0On9RV5wzhIq0gK5WbKwXcr2LvMi7qTfRCxC_TeLMMNDdFCy0iX29-LRSGliZ-whw

As soon as Raj was finished Datha grabbed her and pulled her off the counter. He forced her to bend over the kitchen table and thrust his cock into her from behind. Suja's arms were held tightly in front of her as Datha fucked her.

She no longer begged for them to stop. Once Raj had cum inside her she felt the will to resist begin to fade. But what she hadn't expected was the feeling that was now coming over her.

Datha's cock was actually bringing her pleasure!

Suja resisted the sensations growing inside her. She could not allow these men to make her enjoy this rape. She was being forced fucked by them and could not be made to enjoy it.

But as Datha came closer to his orgasm his fucking was doing the same to Suja.

"Oh God, no." She begged as she felt her body coming close to climax. Her legs shook beneath her as her orgasm began. Datha's cock took her over the edge. Her pussy gripped his shaft as her juices began to spill out onto his balls.

3LF2qKjVk9ph5v7dOoo6eBuiwaa_U_2COi98s1Tt1OXyInObZyP-DW014Vi6Q6yN9OiD2EoZMHQBC_tolBGvRgdre2UtWqAYYvPsdlzUxkeRJMso88ntbqjbFbXA6HrW8wMfAc6r_LFn4BQtvsZxeQ

Datha groaned as his cock released his cum into Suja's pussy, mixing with her own juices as the two came together.

Datha pulled out of her and Gani took his place. The young man fucked Suja with jackhammer-like speed as she lay on the table. Her pussy was still sensitive from her orgasm with Datha and she could feel it responding again.

But before the feeling could grow any stronger she felt Gani blowing his load into her thrice-fucked pussy.

"On your hands and knees." She heard Antoine order. The black man helped her to the floor where she knelt as he got behind her. He thrust his cock inside her and she felt her body responding at once.

Suja wasn't sure what had come over her. But she decided that this was feeling too good to resist. And she justified it because it was being forced upon her. She could not be blamed for being raped, so since she was guiltless why not just enjoy the fulfillment of a long held fantasy. One that would be kept a secret between her and her four attackers.

2of-zwoNyBO83eQwDbWwlacH67qCtbTv9Fok9agUWqIijAV016tAKZyCl9usmHB4TgiuDufsEu7nCFmmIEM1exTv4-zNtpNUHWhDU5d2pVJCjh9mckvym6wQIK8tGs6MTGPB7Mcan6g9MLDoyHZpyg

Suja reached up and grabbed Raj's cock and began stroking it. He moved before her so that she could begin sucking on his cock as Antoine fucked her.

Suja could not believe that she was actually enjoying this. She greedily sucked on Raj's cock as she fucked back against the black man behind her.

She began cumming almost immediately. She had to pull her mouth away from Raj's cock as her orgasm tore through her. It subsided but Antoine was still pounding her from behind. Finally he came inside her, but not before bringing her close to the verge of another climax.

"Fuck me." She said to Raj. Not wanting to be denied one more orgasm.

"I knew you wanted it." He said, quickly moving around her body and kneeling behind her, thrusting his cock into her sopping wet hole.

Datha took Raj's place at her face. Suja began sucking his cock. With her right hand she grabbed Gani's and began jacking him off. Soon she was taking turns sucking each of the men one at a time.
iCJCylx1e1-aeWGsn1H5pt7Gxmy73uBpilDSnlrbZbImjLNpJGhodQ4BzKq9-n5s6WCXrUClESC3GF5TNJWi2BLQ-L3TC0kYH6l3f5yUrJIQ7ME95z226sHgX-QitGMBKd4Ow0fLi9S4QN7dOcAPzA

She pulled her head away from Gani as he was about to cum. She began sucking Datha's while she jacked Gani off all over the side of her face.

Raj was fucking her with all his might, enjoying the change that he saw taking place in the women kneeling before him. He watched as Datha's eyes rolled back in his head as he began cumming in Suja's mouth.

She gulped down his cum then pulled free, crying out her delight. "Oh yes, I'm cumming!" She yelled. "Fuck me harder!"

Raj was ready to cum too. Hearing Suja's cries of satisfaction made his orgasm even better as he unleashed his seed inside her.

Suja fell forward onto the floor as Raj pulled his cock out of her. She was covered in sweat and her body was shaking from the effects of her multiple orgasms and the realization of what had just happened.

dW9IPm-WyodJKMYPu5WL4zGr1Qd24aWV5YwzUixPLSs7Cgep7F6PNBFNPH1fDWBDgsjZ5XApUSRmWD_kqLPsJkBmlMwy8xtb-VIN7tz0Fzi60A9DhCg7P6TGkC6YxUj0eUO5nzyK50MspvEeCcz0KQ

As the men began dressing Suja slowly got to her feet. "Get the fuck out of here." She told them, trying to sound like she was mad. She was to a point, but she could not deny that she had been more satisfied in the past forty five minutes than she had even been.

She needed to clean up before her kids got home. She would never tell anyone what happened here today. But, even though she would never have Done this on her own, this would always be a fond memory for the pretty housewife. She even wondered if there was any other work that her husband could find for these men.

_o2xLuRGknjwKj4wTtVPPPU5fYKok3YQvsYAIvFUPMiLgTIYJqbe1-VAxoMTq0v9j_gp0u3FiCxZSHiQHu2_Oi63oj8LStTt0VnVcCYkGRojx_ZaUbP9jShtCZ98PSm7XVpdEGY92s8rHgaPYXZLMw

THE-END
nice story

THE-END
Plz Write ✍️ a Tamanna bhatiya sex storie

Megha: No penetration.

He kept grinding despite Megha’s feeble protest. Precum was oozing from his dick, and it made it easier for his cock to slide between her buttcheeks.

Kishan (whispered in her ear): You need a man’s touch since your husband is away. There is no harm in a little skin-to-skin rubbing.

Megha kept murmuring, “No penetration.” It was less of an instruction to Kishan but rather a reminder not to cross the line. While her mouth weakly protested, her body was giving in. All the rubbing had made it wet. She could feel the warmth of his cock pressed between her ass cheeks.

She was longing for such attention. She closed her eyes and arched her back. This gave Kishan the signal to go further. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her from behind. Pressed against her body, he realized how soft her ass was.

He tried to grope her breasts, but she covered them with her arms. So he did what he learned yesterday was the best way to weaken her defense. He slid one of his hands down over her clit and started rubbing it.

Megha was in a trance as she was pleasured from the front and behind. Her grip loosened, and Kishan used that opportunity to cup her breasts. Unlike yesterday, there was no cloth in his way, and he could feel the soft skin of her tits.

Megha-Akash-nude-fakes-24.md.jpg

He realized Megha was getting close to her orgasm. So he increased the pace of grinding his dick on her ass. He wanted to cum with her because he knew she would not let him explore her body that easily once she came. Megha felt the tension building inside her body.

She grabbed Kishan’s hand, rubbed her clit and pressed it even harder. Seeing she was asking for more, Kishan pinched her nipple, and they both climaxed at that moment. Kishan shot loads of cum on her back. He could feel his warm jizz sliding down her body.

Even after he climaxed, he kept rubbing his limp dick on her ass. He was acting like a hungry dog who didn’t know when to get his next meal. Megha was too tired to protest. She was still gasping for breath. Kishan tried to make the most of this opportunity.

He stepped to her side, bent down on his knees. He started licking the breast he had been holding for so long. Her nipples were hard after all the excitement she had just experienced. She tried pushing his face away from her tits, but this was a new experience for her. She was too tired to care, so she let him have his way.

Kishan hungrily sucked on her tits. There was no way he was going to let her go without fucking her brains out. But he had to find a way to convince her. He knew that once she was close to her orgasm, she was much more receptive to his incursions.

Megha-Akash-full-nude-bathroom-big-boobs-xxx-fakes.jpg

But he would have to take things slow. Otherwise, she might push him away. After sucking on her tits for a while, he stood up and cleaned his dick in the shower. Megha had also gathered herself, and she stepped out of the bathroom before Kishan could try anything else.

Kishan realized he had broken too many boundaries on the same day. He would have to be more patient from now on. He decided not to visit her that night. He wanted her to get more desperate for her orgasm. He wanted her to beg him for more to have the upper hand in the relationship.

Then he could make her do things that she would normally not approve of. He started spacing out the days between his visits to her room, which worked. Megha was edgier every time he visited her. She would dress seductively to catch his attention.

19bb2421d0b170ce619c3a4511d61e54.jpg

Every time he visited her, she offered herself to him and let him use her however he wanted. With this plan, Kishan began exploring different things on every visit. Anytime she protested, he would not visit her for the next few days.

He would have her kneel under the shower and place his dick between her juicy tits. She was new to all this, but she quickly learned how to give a boobjob. She would let him suck her tits or eat her pussy. Anything, as long as she could get an orgasm.

Megha-Akash-big-boobs-fucking-fake.jpg

Their afternoon session was usually short. But they had much more time during the night when everyone was asleep. He would pull down the straps of her nightie to release her tits. In that semi-naked state, make her sit in his lap. Before going to bed, his dinner was her boobs.

While she was in his lap, his hands would roam freely over her body. The only rule she had was “No Penetration.” other than that. He could grab her ass, feel her pussy and even rub her asshole. But despite getting so much freedom from his mistress, Kishan was greedy for more.

Megha-akash-fake-boobs-pressed-pussy-sex-2.jpg

He wanted to find a way to get past her last rule. He knew she wanted his cock, seeing the way she would grind her pussy over his dick. But she wanted to keep pretending that she was not cheating on her husband. Having full-fledged sex would break that illusion.

Right now, she could tell herself that letting Kishan rub her was no different than she was rubbing herself. All this drama made Kishan restless. He was so close yet so far. He had already pushed Megha so far. He only needed to come up with some excuse to fuck the young bride.

Megha-Akash-actress-nude-boobs.jpg

Kishan would slide his raging hardon between her legs every day. But as much as it turned her on, she did not reveal her feelings. Kishan sensed that she wanted it too by noticing how wet she would get every time he would rub his cock over her pussy.

But she was looking for some excuse to reveal her slutty side. So Kishan came up with a cunning plan to push her over the edge. He knew that she wouldn’t let him enter her pussy because she couldn’t risk her getting pregnant. Since any sign of pregnancy in her husband’s absence would raise doubts.

But this didn’t rule out her ass. If he were to fuck her ass, there is no way anyone in the family would find that out. So he decided to put his plan into action the very next day. But he also knew that he had to be sneaky. If Megha were to sense any mischief, she could end all his adventures.

That night he had Megha lying on the bed as usual with her face down. That day he also decided to put a pillow under her belly so that her ass was sticking out. He sat over her ass, and while in that position, he started massaging her butt. He proceeded to spread her ass cheeks with his palm.

megha-akash-hot-ass-actor-pic-sex.jpg

Then he started rubbing her asshole with his thumb. Megha flinched as this was a new sensation for her. Seeing that she wasn’t resisting, Kishan soon turned the rubbing into poking. He spat on her butthole and lubricated it with his saliva.

After warming her up, he tried to slide in the tip of his thumb as gently as he could. Megha gave no reaction. “She must not have felt the slight intrusion,” thought Kishan.

Kishan didn’t want to startle her, so he pulled his thumb out and again rubbed her hole. Megha enjoyed all the attention her ass was receiving from his fingers. She began wiggling her ass in sync with his poking and tried to squeeze his thumb between her ass cheeks.

Kishan saw that she was vulnerable and pushed his thumb further in. This took Megha by surprise, and she kept out of his grip. She turned back to look at him with surprise.

megha-akash-xxx-big-photo-ass-nudes-fake.jpg

Megha: What are you doing, Kishan? Haven’t I told you that I couldn’t cheat on my husband? But you always keep pushing for more.

Kishan: I was only trying to please you, Meghaji. I understand that as a faithful wife, you can’t let me penetrate your pussy. But a woman’s virtue is not determined by her ass. There is no harm in having some foreplay with your butt. I saw how much you were enjoying it.

Megha: You don’t understand, Kishan. Wouldn’t my husband find out if you poke my ass?

Kishan: Trust me, Meghaji. Unmarried girls nowadays do anal sex all the time. They do it because their future husbands can never find out about that. They can only tell if a girl had vaginal sex or not by checking their hymen.
Megha wasn’t fully convinced. But Kishan was in no mood to stop. He could see that the fruit of his hard work was within reach. He pulled Megha back and mounted her ass. He knew once she started enjoying this foreplay, there was no going back.

Without waiting for Megha’s permission, he spread her ass apart and shoved his face in. He finger fucked her butthole while his tongue was busy tasting her pussy. This double strike was getting too much for Megha to handle, and she started squirming. Seeing Megha was in a trance, Kishan increased his pace.

Megha let out a gasp. This was Megha’s first time getting penetrated by Kishan. She was overwhelmed by his intensity. She was biting down hard on the pillow to avoid making any sound. Kishan could hear her whimpering sound as she neared her orgasm.

He was giving his best. He wanted to make this the best experience of her life. If she enjoys this, she will let him do this again. This intense fingering gave Megha her first experience of squirting. She looked back, embarrassed at Kishan, who was sweating from all the work.

megha-akash-xxx-big-photo-ass-nudes-fake.jpg

He knew he had hit the jackpot. Now she will be begging for more. Over the next few days, Kishan slowly began inserting 2 fingers up her ass. It was difficult at first, but soon her ass warmed up to that. His target was to soften up her ass for the final day when he would stick his cock up her ass.

That day, he sneakily replaced his fingers with his dick without Megha noticing. He placed the mushroom head of his cock at the entrance of her ass hole and gave it a push. Megha’s ass had been trained by now, and it gladly swallowed his dick without much resistance.

Kishan couldn’t quite believe his luck. His dick had finally inside Megha, and she didn’t even know it. His dick was aching to push all the way, but he knew he had to be patient. He had to prevent Megha from seeing what was happening behind her back, so he placed one hand on her neck.

megha-akash-sex-fake-video-con.jpg

Now he gently thrust his cock even further inside her. He waited in that position for a few moments. He couldn’t help but savor that moment. There was a sense of achievement at being able to ass-fuck a rich lady and that too his mistress. In his quest to fuck her pussy, he managed to get inside her ass.

This was his dream come true. He tightened his grip on her neck as he started pulling out, but his dick didn’t want to leave the comfort of her ass. So instead of pulling out completely, he stayed inside and started giving short thrusts.

Megha: I love what you are doing with your fingers,

Kishan. Why haven’t you tried it before?

Kishan (panting): Well, if you like it so much, we can do it every day.

Megha whispering her approval to him made him even hornier. He gave the final few thrusts and pulled out. He couldn’t risk cumming inside her as that would alert her. He grabbed her waist and turned her over. Placing his dick above her pussy, he bent forward and started sucking on her nipple.

Megha-Akash-nude-actress.jpg

He was just about to cum when he pulled out. So after a few moments of grinding on her navel, he ejaculated. Even after the orgasm, he continued rubbing his limp dick on her belly.

Megha had never seen him so passionate. She could feel the warmth of his cum on her belly. She had never allowed him to cum on her body before. But today, he didn’t ask for her permission. “He must have been hornier today,” she thought.

She tried pulling her nipple out of his mouth, but she couldn’t push his face away. He sucked on her tits like a child who hadn’t been fed in days. Kishan wanted to have a complete love-making experience. He didn’t want to quit so soon.

PicsArt_09-07-06.18.08-600x400.jpg

But seeing Megha was getting restless, he finally got up and put on his clothes. He didn’t know how long he would be able to keep this secret. But no matter how long it would last, he would try to make the most of it. All this risk was worth it if he could get just one more opportunity to shove his dick inside her.

Over the next few days, Kishan realized that his plan was foolproof. As long as he could keep Megha from turning around by holding her neck, there was no way she was going to find out what he was putting inside her.

The time he had spent finger fucking her ass had helped him gain Megha’s trust. She was too busy enjoying herself instead of checking on him. But he also doubted that Megha secretly knew that her ass was getting fucked every day.

megha-akash-xxx-photo-deepfake-sex.jpg

She would always be suspiciously calm while he was inside her ass. And not even once tried to turn around and check on him. Pretending to be unaware allowed her to enjoy all the pleasures while still maintaining the facade of a faithful wife.

Kishan sensed the dilemma she was in and decided to take advantage of the situation. He no longer tried to hide what he was up to. He stopped holding her neck and started giving long hard thrusts up her ass. He wanted to see how far she would take her act of innocence.

But Megha pretended not to notice anything. This gave him further confidence. He started grabbing her breasts from behind while ass fucking her. He wanted to give a clear signal that his fingers were not inside her.

But still, there was no reaction from Megha. So he took the final step that he had always dreamt of and started cumming inside her. Megha let him do that. After their daily session, she would avoid eye contact but pretended like she hadn’t noticed anything unusual.

Megha-Akash-nude-fakes-2.jpg

Kishan was now free to grope her however he wanted. He had finally converted the faithful wife into his slut. But their daily routines weren’t going unnoticed. Someone else had found out about their secret, and things were about to get very spicy.

Megha-Akash-nude-fakes-10.jpg

Megha-Akash-nude-fakes-42.jpg

Megha-Akash-Naked-Pussy-Wallpaper.jpg

THE-END
Part 2 in literotica anyone

THE-END
Excellent story bro

Ishwarya menon
If possible please try to write a story on below actress as there is not much to be found on below actress

1) Vaani bhojan
2) Aishwarya laxmi
3) srinidhi shetty
4) Priya bhavani Shankar
5) Andrea Jeremiah
6) Ravenna tendon
7) Laxmi rai
8) Reemasen
9) Simran
10) ishwarya menon
11) Teju ashwini
12) Rani mukarjee