• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

"I feel that the work pressure and no proper stimulation when he fucks Miya are the main reason for him not having a proper cock-stand" I was purposely using all the torrid sex slang to get Sukanya excited. As I spoke about a cock-stand, I moved my hand to adjust my new rigid prick with the intention for Sukanya to see. Her eyes noted my lower activity and it was having its effect. I could see her bosom pushing out & heaving and she was trying to control it.

"Sukanya, I had told Vijay that he should put a sexy DVD when he screws Miya. Maybe it would excite him when others are fucking. But I do not think that he tried that." Sukanya was all ears. She moved her hand to subconsciously control her excited breasts and ended up adjusting her saree covering her boobs.

"Sukanya, you are an extremely beautiful girl" I did not use the word 'lady', "and I suggest that we provide the excitement to your daughter and son-in-law." I stopped.

"Me? We? You and me how?" she asked.

"I want to fuck you, in front of your daughter and son-in-law."

"Noooo.... How is this possible? How can this happen in front of my own daughter & son-in-law?" she looked horrified.

IozcDyEOS2N_43Jbscmwwiw5uj6Qxok9NNhdWfH2zoo4tEelFM23EM7on2gvAMQK6dDadQ2_N1auZphR58CNO2rk2jAw12Nq4reV5eInz5LggyYiynxvkMnxEBKn7_2vTyj9JWJI

"Sukanya, you were ready to get your daughter fucked by me. You would be aware; Your daughter would be a party and Vijay would be a spectator. Would it not be the same thing, but more reasonable that Vijay fucks his own wife, and that we only provide them with live excitement."

Sukanya looked very confused. She was in desperation and had come to suggest her daughter to be impregnated by me prepared and if needed to get laid behind closed doors as repayment; but getting screwed in front of her daughter and son-in-law was a different gamble. She looked confused.

I moved closer to her on the bed and held her shoulders. "You don't want me to fuck you? The day I set my eyes on you, I have been troubled by this fellow'" I pointed towards my hardened cock. I had no intention to display it to her today, and I wanted her to beg for it. Her eyes were set on my bulging prick and her chest was now visibly heaving up and down.

I pulled her to me and she melted into my arms. No words were spoken. I did not press into her breasts. I was going to stimulate her. Her arms went around me and I could feel her mind in a whirl.

"Sukanya you are beautiful. I only have one problem in what I have suggested; Vijay may want to fuck you instead of Miya." She giggled visualizing the scenario. "Given the opportunity I would have made love to you right now, but that would not be right. I can understand that it is your desperation for your daughter to bear a child, that has brought you here."

I slowly separated from her. I could feel a pang of hurt in her eyes at this sudden separation. She was being loved, almost loved after a long time. She was getting a feeling that had been denied to her for the last two decades.

h0h014LSl9EgW4p4jeZLICIVC9YoiaG_TGqRzQVEFs8i7KWU_-FGle95REFszU1hDIFEZ4OqMkOwsIG2PdAglO5bsaOUSD5JYFp8nkpilN5qpQ76U-MjFR59LNhxXHXbUkMR8hH3

"Sukanya, think over it and tell me so that we can plan a really exciting evening for your daughter. However, if even after this exercise Miya does not get pregnant, I assure you that I will accept your earlier proposal. But I must have Miya's approval for either affair." I left it at that. Too many suggestions would not be good at this stage. "I think that Miya may return from the market, and I have to leave too. But please tell me your decision in the coming days, so that we can be prepared."

I got up from the bed and wore my shirt. She could see my huge bulge in my shorts at eye level and for a good minute could not take off her eyes from there. She too got up and with heavy steps started walking to the door. I waited for her to be about 2-3 steps ahead of me and reach to open the latch. I came close to her and slipped my hand under her hand that was at the latch and slowly slid it over her open stomach. She froze. I pulled her towards me and she came easily into my chest as I pressed my stiff member into her back. She moaned as the erotic feeling washed over her. It was after many, many years that she had felt somebody's hands on her body.

Her hand clamped over my hand and pressed her body furthermore. I dry humped her and she enjoyed this with her eyes closed. I then whispered into her ears.

"Sukanya, this is only a trailer. I look forward to the full movie with a double audience. She blushed but did not reply. Again I separated abruptly, leaving her asking for more.

I reached out and opened the door. As luck would have it, Miya was just approaching our flat landing.

YOX740E6Z6tBOihUB6zPbXcEblpAvib3kquJvp8mojyTZmeZA_OGbbQ5rerdSscxl2l059nAI2tV0VQc1zDKHYbMJGXV4PWuNUVavGAxnZp2SNdpuLQhJWTSEbAogsz10Tz10Djw

"Hi Arun. How are you? Mamma, what are doing here?" she asked me to keep her shopping bags down to reach for the door key. Sukanya was a little flustered with the recent encounter and was confused.

I came to her rescue. "In fact, it is good that I was there today. Your mummy had come out of the door and the door closed with a gust of wind. I asked her to sit inside till you came. We saw you coming and came out. You should keep a spare key with me."

I winked at Sukanya, who could not control a blush. Luckily our small jaunt had not been caught before time. Sukanya helped Miya to carry her shopping inside and smiled at me as she closed the door.

I was sure that she had gone for my suggestion hook, line & sinker. I had to find a release. I closed the door and rushed to the bedroom and wanked myself off on a towel. I felt relieved.

I then dressed up and left for work. Vijay was eagerly waiting to meet me. I purposely did not tell him anything as a surprise would get better results. The evening went by with Vijay pestering me to tell him what happened, but I did not. He left in a huff.

After our meeting in the morning, Sukanya had opened the topic of Miya getting impregnated by asking her to share the bed with me. Though Miya had not thrown a fit, she was unsure what Vijay's reaction and if in fact he should be told. Then Sukanya told her about our meeting and the suggestion that I had made. Initially she was shocked.

"Mamma, he wants to make love to you?" she could not believe it, "Did he specifically say that he did not want to sleep with me?"

"You mean you would mind if Arun did not fuck you and fucked me instead?" Sukanya retorted.

"No mom, I really don't mind. I know you must be missing dad's love. But why would he want to make love to you in my presence? What is it that he wants to achieve? Why doesn't he want to screw me and get it over?"

"Dear, there are some basics in what he said. He said that you two must try all means to bear your own child. If not he said that he would help." Sukanya pacified Miya. "I had requested Vijay to ask Arun and this was how he wanted to talk to me."
FPNrFLcwIhhJiovgJpKGTrsY3SmQNlUWAWSgvo8CP9kMYU_UHqNYnG1ozs-pw92K8AgSL27ArMJbpcAB4oVFkxsBCPGdRd6-0KmY1aGgDnK8SlOwDYR14-BClhNeqIwgBkUYoaAo

"Oh, that's why you were coming out of his flat in the morning? Mumma, what did you do in there? Am I an excuse to go there?" Miya smilingly chided her mother.

"What should I tell Arun? When do we start this exercise? He has told me that without your consent, he does not wish to do anything." Sukanya hurried to fix the date with destiny.

"Wow, you seem to be in a hurry, more than me, mumma,", Miya pulled her mother's leg. "You decide whenever you want. But you have to arrange everything and convince Vijay, too."

"I will tell Arun to handle that," Sukanya responded.

"Great, so much confidence in Arun in just one morning!" Miya jokes.

This talk was making Sukanya feel wet between her legs after a long time. She could feel her juices sliding down her leg and this made her uncomfortable. At the other end, Miya felt her breast tighten and her nipples stand erect, just visualizing her own mother being ravished in front of her husband and her. This was not happening; Her own mother was proposing this arrangement? This was definitely not happening. Her sex urge was gearing up; she was looking forward to this evening, whenever her mother arranged it.

oUdd3gRG6qiHQJ-jhHqQJOfTDzCFh3KqhaoPr9UmU_JGwwGvatgQtfHakEHhJfo1edNHe_mGcT5Yc2gymR3zfMLHhTvv1f1iGsSyuQHwJ76l5I61sqbfCMjyVUJjHpuuqKl-Xxyb

That evening when Arun returned home, he found there was an unusual quietness. Both Miya and his mother-in-law had a very musky blush and nobody told him anything. He changed and came to Arun's flat. Arun too did not tell him anything. After about 2-3 pegs, Arun thought that it would be the right time to tell Vijay.

"Vijay, you must be very anxious to know why I wanted to meet your mother-in-law after you made the proposition a few days back. I wanted to hear the same thing from her. I have told her that I intend to see that Miya bears your child, without anyone's help. However, I have a plan which I shall not tell you. I need your 100 percent approval for what I intend to do." Arun spoke confidently keeping an eye on Vijay's reaction. But Vijay had his trust in me and had resigned to what his mother-in-law had dictated, since he too wanted to be a father.

Again I told him to excuse me the next morning and to ask Sukanya to meet me the next day. He went back to his flat totally confused.

"Vijay, I am going to arrange something sex-iting with the help of Sukanya and if possible with Miya, and I want you to go along with it. Do I have your approval & no questions? Also this shall be a secret between us four, just like a family matter."

Vijay nodded his head in agreement and the evening continued. The next day was Saturday. I eagerly awaited Sukanya to make an appearance. Right on time she rang the bell; but this time Miya was standing on their open door, smiling knowingly.

M3hn2oZp0NKYDcXNGVXBhXKtKW5eO5fZsg6qUQIhNfLGTQvNZJ0cutqm3Uzw4-KdTjGjvZ1JCCIgR2wb8YuaWncnWpMZS96GzN9AXCWJFBOyeH6II3s3OnrCE1nHRc-bMSLqOqIf

"Oh, I remained at home in case the door closed with the wind" She giggled.

I waved to her and as soon as Sukanya walked in, I closed the door. Sukanya had remained quite close, and I put my arm around her waist and took her again to the bedroom. I wanted her to desperately want me, so I only wanted to have a little foreplay without going any further.

I pulled her to me and pressed my lips to hers. For her this was a surprising encounter, and after a little while she started to respond. I pressed her to me and I could feel her breasts poking into me. She was pressing her to my stiff cock.

"Sukanya, I want to fuck you" I broke the kiss and said to her. "I want to make up for all these years that you have remained without a cock."

"Arun, please fuck me now. Pleeeease." She implored. "I can't wait any more."

I pushed my hand to her breast and tried to cup her left boob. For her age it was fantastic maintenance of her body. I pressed, and I could hear her moan. She wanted a harsher punishment. I released her breast and pushed my hand, under her blouse and cupped her breast again.

egT1kgWvlHk_lrNHq4jLJQrxOhEYgOnXvFt8nfa6kda6HfMB5MKNoxb5aPAblhJUPWrM5Jb3t30v9Y0zUmBGL2nwaPbRbebcnZDo04C2ahmSSzuYZHapbCsDsXyUSws2wk4GgaDE

The feel on skin on skin was electrifying. I felt Sukanya shuddering and clinging to me and deduced that she must have had an orgasm. We were both having a sheen of sweat, and I proceeded to kiss her, still tweaking her bare nipple. She was enjoying the whole act.

I then slowly laid her on the bed and removed my hand for her tit. She lay panting on the bed. I now had her attention and would now tell her my plan.

"Sukanya, I want you to arrange for dinner at your place tonight for the four of us. Do not let Vijay know about our plan. You will only watch and not say a word, except for the usual talk. I may touch Miya, but I assure you that what I have told you still stands. I will not fuck her, at least today. I want you to go back and send Miya here. I need to brief her, too. But do not tell her nor ask her what we have discussed. The more suspense the better for Vijay. I will tell Miya to brief you on my plan."

Sukanya adjusted her blouse and slowly, yet hesitatingly left for her flat. I pulled her to me and whispered in her ear' "Sukanya, I am going to the market to get you a gift. I hope you will wear it for me. What is your booboo size?" I asked for her bra size by moving my palms over her breasts.

"38...." she whispered and opened the door.

On hearing the click of our door, Miya opened her door. She was as inquisitive. Her mother headed towards their flat and whispered something to her. There was a surprised look on her face and she looked towards me. "Now?" was all she said.

3RdmjciS1hNRaV3_YNxMlgFadSHpLAOZuZgEoKAg-KWtgxusSF3PCL3VwZPXuYJ6wcwZX_G8eaXppPcm715S0MqedBSErTim591A62OhrupdjOQ2RdgzrzDhsGmeyzBjlhler6Dq

"Yes" I replied.

"Like this?" she queried.

"Well, if you want to keep them on your side you are most welcome." I could see a blush forming on both their faces.

Miya hesitatingly came into my flat. This was the first time that she had come into my house after this event had started.

I then made her sit on the sofa and told her the sequence that would unfold in her bedroom. It would start with the dinner and then she would retire to her room and Sukanya would go to her own room. We would watch TV while they would get ready, in whatever manner was comfortable to them. As Vijay went to Miya I would proceed to Sukanya. Today Miya would be allowed to fuck only Vijay. But she could touch & suck if she wanted.

As I explained to Miya, she was fidgeting and crossing & uncrossing her legs. The erotic blush of anticipation on her face was exotic. She was effusing sex all over herself. I could have jumped on her and she would have welcomed it. It is indeed rare that your own mother was consenting to breed you with your neighbour and yet more participate in the fornication process.

Miya had known about wife swapping and group sex when in college and as girl-talk; but had never thought that she would be part of it any time in her married life. She had great dreams of lovemaking and had saved herself for her hubby, but all her dreams were shattered. Besides her husband sporting a puny 5 inch cock, it could not satisfy her even for a quickie. In fact it shrunk quicker than a quickie. She had at times tried to end her sex with an orgasm by fingering herself. But she was not too good at it. She had resigned to her fate, and now the clouds on her sexual horizon had been lifted by her own mother.

2TN_u_0Gsb7jI-e-Mj9ilEqq8xi0aKMvGFRXmmEecV1IqiUGHsw5Jh-w6BKOhCB5fKUfFkqC-DSptPXyzSYzVcyWTj5JEJ3WTPgA5XfjM_GzR2ZSjT6MVUNp-4QVRcsc9OWQFLY9

Miya's mind was in a whirl. Here was she sitting with another man, though her friend, in his room, all alone talking about a plan to be fucked. She had felt wetness between her legs and now she felt it slide down her thigh. She thanked herself for wearing a saree, which would cover any wet spots.

This talk of being a witness to her own breeding was pushing her towards a peak. She was more shocked at what I had told her. I would be fucking her mother, and that too in front of her and her husband. She realized that if this talk could turn her on so much, what would be when she actually saw a fuck in progress.

But she was also filled with apprehension ' would Vijay be excited too? Would his penis be hard for her to be impregnated?'. She was at the peak of her ovulation and just a good spurt of his semen could do the job; a job which was taking too long.

Miya was also visualizing how long Arun's cock. She had not seen any huge cocks. Would it be like Vijay's? Would it be bigger or longer? She was lost in her thoughts. All these thoughts had made her inner feelings to be in a turmoil and a tear streaked down her cheek. She came to her senses only when she felt my fingers on her cheek.

"Hey, Miya. Are you ok? In case you don't want to go ahead with your mothers' proposal, there is no problem. We can all understand," I tried to tell her.

"No, no, please. I want to go ahead with it. My relatives are asking stupid questions and I am embarrassed to face them. I want to get pregnant. I sincerely hope that Vijay can impregnate me during this period. I am at the peak of my ovulation." She explained. "In fact I am grateful to you that you suggested this arrangement and not took the opportunity to have intercourse with me."

"Miya, can I ask you a straightforward question?" I asked.

"Sure why not. Please be free to ask anything. You don't have to hesitate." She replied.

"In case" I continued " if Vijay is not able to impregnate you, would you mind having sex with me. I wanted to be clear with you, because Vijay is a very good friend of mine and I do not wish anything to break our friendship."

Miya did not reply immediately and after sometime, with her face turning crimson red nodded.

"Miya, I need to hear your approval," I told her.

"No, I have no problem overcoming this problem. But I am sure you will not mention this to anybody." She asked cautiously.

I moved forward and hugged her. Then I told her to go home and to prepare for the evening. She asked me if there was anything special that she should prepare, and I replied that she should turn on the heat. She heard me, then hurriedly opened the door and skipped to her flat.

X9_R3Q8MpJ8LYN1K3jm5HceFCdmnBfrTotNBbU8UxA_4VvqONAbvckYNACwuzl-l6hVJHB4g6R5Yga2Byk7vFkbuiN1kuuUfRTGAIsXncvsgtDHWlW3ntdygO8l1gFStiW6gk6e3

I dressed up and went straight to a ladies lingerie store. It was very embarrassing, as most of them were ladies. I managed to corner a sales girl and told her that my wife was visiting me after almost a year and that I wanted to present her some really exciting innerwear. She led me to an inner room and showed me a variety of accessories.

I visualized Sukanya's figure in front and told the girl that my wife had a very fair skin . I also told her that I like a light pink colour or a purple colour. She showed me many sets, of which I picked two sets of the most see-through and enticing bra and panties. One set was pink and the other black. I also bought a black lacy over coat. In fact one bra was so small that it would only cover a strip that barely covered the nipples

I don't know why but I also told the girl to give me a micro-mini, and if possible in lingerie material. This girl must have read my thoughts and showed me the most erotic and skimpy skirt which must have been a palm width high with an elastic band and was lacy and very smooth to feel. I also bought a red thong to go with it.

I carried these with me to my office, well wrapped so that no one could see. Vijay was very curious to know but I did not tell him too.

I was eager to reach home and have a bath. Vijay was on tenter-hooks and anxious to know what was in store in the evening. At about 8PM I dressed in my short pants and wore a buttoned shirt. I had put on the most fragrant wildflower aroma scent. My penis was at it stoutest and I had trouble setting him in my shorts.

I selected the pink coloured bra that was tiny & panty to suit and wrapped in a gift paper. I had bought a cut-glass vase for Miya and a bottle of sweet wine for Vijay.

I rang their bell. Vijay opened the door & welcomed me in. He was in his pajamas. Miya had a satin shirt & pajama night suit, whilst Sukanya was in a saree. We all wished each other and got to casual conversation, which had a sense of apprehension.
k5AQ3Yrx3A0koiKhqO0PO77hozGJza8vjGnhlQhMRLPCbZYh36E8ArroKUuyBZlXZKx-SIlPbGdxdw89gFe1R_GpXvSNCGUkC111RG8L1RzsfVmQ6GRqxGkqlyFxizSq922BJcVi

I gave the wine bottle to Vijay and the vase to Miya. I then handed the wrapped parcel to Sukanya, and when Vijay & Miya were engrossed in keeping their gifts, whispered to her that I would love to see her in these gifts today.

"What's it?" she asked anxiously.

"A small thing to make an already beautiful person more attractive to me." I replied and winked to her. "Sukanya will you please wear a salwar for me, before dinner?" "Why is this saree not good?" she asked.

"The saree as well as the person inside is getting me hot. But I want to get hotter." I said and she smiled.

She then went inside and I took it that she wanted to change. After a few minutes, she came out and asked me to come inside her room. Vijay & Miya looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ajay, how can I wear this? What will Vijay think of me?" she was unsure to wear the bra & panty which she held in her hands.

"The only reason that comes to my mind for you not to wear this is that Vijay may want to impregnate you instead of Miya," I joked "Please Sukanya you must wear it. For Vijay's sake. We have to get him fired up to make our exercise a success. We have to excite him. You will look wonderful. Take my word for it. Change & come out. Another thing, when we enter their room later, Vijay & you have to undress each other and ask Miya to undress me."

She was shocked. "How can my son-in-law undress me or me undress him? That would be incest." She said.

"Sukanya, if you had given him the opportunity, he would have married & fucked you. You are beautiful." I hugged her and fondled her breast. She agreed to do so. "Please tell Miya not to change."

I came up with a quizzical expression from these two. Miya raised her eyebrows to me and smiled.

"Hey, what was all that about?" Vijay queried.

"Well, I was explaining what we all are expected to do. Hope you are ready for surprises?" I told him.

The dinner was wonderful and I played footsie with Sukanya, who had changed to a nice salwar and Miya. I was sure the anticipation was getting them wet. After dinner, as the table was being cleared by Sukanya & Miya, I told them to join us for some wine.

After some time they joined us. Miya and Vijay sat on one sofa and Sukanya sat on a chair next to mine.. Our conversation was about Miya and Vijay trying for a baby and the efforts that they had made. They were all anxious to go through todays event now more so for their own enjoyment rather than trying for a baby as Miya had resigned herself that she would not be able to bear a child.

I told Miya that she should be positive and hope for the best. They then excused themselves and said that they would retire to their rooms.

Vijay & me watched the daughter & mother leave. I was sure that they were well heated to expect the best. Now was the time to brief Vijay.

"Vijay, I hope you know what has been decided. The three of us are going to excite you sexually to help you hold on to your erection and give you a chance to impregnate Miya. Just do what you are told without any hesitation. This arrangement will remain a secret between us. Close the door when you go to your room, but don't lock it. I promise you, that you will be successful."

The time was about 11PM. We had a few more drinks and then we headed towards the rooms, - Vijay to Miya and me to Sukanya's room. I entered the room to find Sukanya sitting on the bed. She became tense when she saw me coming in. I closed the door slowly and kneeled in front of her.

"Sukanya, my dear, you don't want me to fuck you. If you don't, then please tell me, I will not feel bad."

"No, please you are doing us a favour Arun."

"A favour? For me you are a virgin who was unfortunate to be left without sex for a long time. Sukanya you have the most beautiful boobs that I have ever seen." I looked into her eyes. They portrayed a sadness of what she had missed for a long time. They also showed expectation of her forthcoming fucking.
CYzB_sgjs8AlTyHR0sip95aUEuCz4ijd9uJzmy30S8HwIU67GD00fcNuxaa2StKKlWUx6NpNd_SAz-n9R98HhI5dOYlHdqx_0h8xdp2Nr3I6JdgDeIoRLkWP4Y02a2SMUXoJOdEq

I raised myself up and kissed her. Initially she was hesitant but then her kisses turned on like a hungry lioness. She sucked on my tongue and grunted her urgency. Her arms went behind my neck, as my hands went to her breasts. They were taut. I pushed her onto the bed and felt her bra and slipped my hand down to her cunt. It felt wet.

I broke her kiss and raised her on the bed. I told her it was time for us to act. I gave her my hand and made her stand. She tied her long silky hair in a bun. I put my arm around her waist and walked her towards Vijay & Miya's bedroom. I knocked on their door and we heard Miya asking us to come in. She was on the bed while Vijay was near the door.

I greeted them, "Hey guys, are you all set. First things first. Let us dim the lights. In fact, do you have candles? We could do this in candle light."

Miya had an aromatic candle lying close by, which she lit. I then told Sukanya & Vijay to undress each other, without going further than the underwear, which was not to be taken out, except by the partners, like opening a seal of a bottle. I said that Miya and I would do the same.

There was a shocked silence. "Come on guys, let us do it slowly and erotically and not tear off our clothes."

I put out my hand for Miya, which she took slowly. I stood her up next to me and hugged her to me. I could feel her tits poking into me. I pressed my cock to her.

Miya was shocked to feel the rigidity of my cock and she was not sure if it was a cock or a baton. I had a penis which was extremely well endowed, waiting to taste new prey.

She reached to undo my shirt buttons and I did the same with her night suit shirt. She had a cute set of boobs. She wore a white flimsy bra, over which I let my hand pass stirring her nipple. She closed her eyes as she fumbled with the last of the buttons. I slipped the shirt over her shoulders and she let it fall. As she slid it off she pressed her chest forward in a very erotic way.

rTTSNcA5FGQQ6_UUcUr6UfYbDk28aAOW6_KoRUie9QAbtIQaY8kjWQWhpBZTu7JZuVfgGC3GkrJg3eO2m3LK8KbL2a9yGuxKv3TX0u6vnqJT3IyukgZGlMF72ndAfycyQsTVbnMh

She slid my shirt and I let it fall. I had a muscled chest but her eyes were riveted on my cock which was waiting to come out. She looked in my eyes and then at Sukanya and Vijay. Vijay was engrossed in his mother-in-law's breast which was always out of reach for him, but was so near. Now here they were covered in the flimsiest bra he had ever seen. Miya's mouth fell looking at what her mother was wearing.

"Mom from where did you get this bra? You look like a goddess." She said.

Vijay had his palm on Sukanya's left breast and he literally drooled. His shirt too was off and I could see that my exercise was going to be a success. A bulge had formed in his pajamas. Sukanya's breasts were rising and falling to feel her son-in-law's hands on her breast. These were the second male hands feeling her breasts in the last two days.

Her hands went to the pajama string that Vijay wore. She pulled on it and it fell around his legs. His underwear was bulging. Suddenly he hugged her like a long lost love, pressing his prick into her.

ZVul8z1Z1V382Kf7U9tUONIaBQheD-SzZzT2Kljy-8sfkGFheME67FusQhPRhQXc9D_echJFFAUwKLJ4DJtTjEQNeyo8VNc0Kgn6eHfYzgJ7wrtN-F1p2aEn-6aDbQKnErshzujU

I turned Miya to face away from me and to watch her husband & mom and held her by her breasts, tweaking her stiff nipples. She was literally purring. I then slipped my hands to the elastic band of her night suit and slid them down whilst feeling her legs all the way down. I had my face right next to her black panty clad arse. I kissed her there and she froze.

I removed the pajamas around her feet and stood up. Keeping her facing her husband and mother, I moved her hands backwards to my shorts. The first thing she did was grab my pole. She gasped at what she held in her hands; this was unbelievable – such a long and hard prick. She had never had the fortune to be screwed with such a tool.

She turned round and I saw that her pussy was shaved and clean. She had trouble pulling my shorts down as it got stuck on my pole. She somehow pulled my shorts down and during this her face came close to my underwear. She inhaled the musky smell and enjoyed it.

All this time the room was filled with moans and grunts. I then made my surprise announcement.

"Ladies, now is the time for the surprise. We have to undress each other. But we cannot have intercourse. Feel and be felt."

Miya did not waste the least time. I had my underwear sliding down in record time. My prick slapped on her cheek. She held it and kissed it.

"Wow what a size!" she exclaimed, sliding her hand over my 8 inch rod.

Sukanya turned round to watch. She shuddered in fear that this prick could be too much for her long unused cunt. She shivered. Vijay had pulled down panty and she stood with her arms crossed over her breast. We were all in our birthday suits. The bra top came off. The mother daughter had contrasting yet superb breasts. They were nice and taut. Their nipples were rigid and stiff. Miya had pink areola around her nipples while Sukanya had slightly darker ones. While Miya had a clean shaven vagina, Sukanya had a thick bush of brownish hands.

7B0BDmIYZbSZfffSMQ800ftlB6Zp9K9jgQoX_TLW-JK_itVN1YCpjy7pjDTx6YZ_gfFN8qKcM8wdvhhfGL65L63Ap2iXodEL0nAyOKm4i2ZemLey_Slw8mVYoSCBrWP2MU9gtyoF

_6GyTcMgZ-FmG8ktgf3X6Fo2BOJ9nqJAzJS7Bui04GuwDtrvNOrGk3BhGcjha9mSqx7teEuvOIbgiGJx7bXNyvKqD0Ub1zoQjLo4KgfUHMX2ruOZhQjYyoTFGF4d0HTLPftZMPz3

But the most interesting aspect seen was that Vijay had a torrid stand. His 5 inch penis was at full attention. He had to screw someone. His mother-in-law had stirred a chord in him. He had wanted to pull her to the bed and screw her, but the Master of Ceremony was me. I asked Miya to go to him. I held out my hand to Sukanya. She blushed and slowly extended her hand to me. I pulled her to me and we clasped each other. Our bodies had a sheen of sweat and we slid against one another. My prick poked her at her belly but she made no attempt to touch it. She must have wanted me to take the lead. I let my hand go to her hair bun and let her hair fall in a cascade around her back.

It created a very erotic screen from Vijay & Miya. She was seeing her mother in this fashion for the first time. She too envied her mother's body and breasts. Vijay had one hand around her breasts and the other was feeling her cunt. Miya pulled him to the bed and we could see Vijay heading straight for her cunt. His penis was poised at Miya's pussy entrance, but their eyes were rooted on us.

It was our turn to excite them. I whispered to Sukanya that we should now give them a show of their life and I turned her towards them. She had her eyes closed and one hand covered her bushy pussy. I slid my hand from behind and clasped her breast, sliding my fingers over her taut flesh and resting my fingers on her nipples.

Sukanya moaned loudly. To be fondled in front of her son-in-law and daughter was an exciting proposition. She could not control the moans that left her lips. I started to hump her from the back. I made her keep her hands on my prick and this time she held me tightly.

gjq2BcZO_cv-87La0z_nnia-H2paJgKNqmrJdGMAtVBTRN50TG5F-WgCiJGOEX7cSEPfp1IHsiUxDY9MUbTYbSQ9OAj2iUeI6pdVL5C882VRMj0BJtWccsVcHbllY5pttxXPHBlr

Vijay was in no mood to let go of his cock-stand. Miya's bum rested on the edge of the bed and her feet rested on the ground. She had spread her legs wide to accommodate Vijay. He had fixed his feet on the ground and put his pressure on Miya. He pushed his hard-on into Miya who yelped his invasion in her vagina. It was the first time that he was being sexually aggressive with her. She liked it. She pushed her breast onto his chest and held him to her by putting her arms around him.

IwV-i-ePPlCsiCLTLUeFXMVbVkZTq2LD7tXEBc8vJEHxgkd-QcR-F7HKkjLz1VWQG1kWcWYElq7M5hykNqKzaLKpO5xvthPfUYNFkzyrfJqNw50zf313uyPqtPPoabmf-zTyw8ck

He was going in and out of her like a high powered piston. Miya was moaning her urges; she could feel a rumble of a shiver going through her. Vijay had not yet cum, was she having her orgasm? Then the dam broke, she came with a thundering shudder. Her moans resounded in the room. This was her first orgasm since her marriage to Vijay.

Vijay was totally turned on to see his mother-in-law in the nude. His hard-on had no intention of letting him down. He took full advantage of this. Our experiment was a grand success. He could feel Miya's nails scratching his back. She had sunk her teeth into his shoulder and her legs had wound around his arse pulling him into her. Hardly had one wave passed through her, the next one was lined up. She was having multiple orgasms. Maybe her orgasms had been lined up all along and today's turn-on had opened the floodgates of her eroticism.

MtwgckpbSLpYAyGZRjPwuzFBaf-I-48A_kd4uaoYoLqh22RU169FqeqE0lXsMcafTQaIH9UA4Jq94N87Bv8quR_TqVFRoo-U6bv-Ebx2uVIFloW-7hELcs4JmLR-IwocdWYNJoFb

Vijay was pistoning his tool in Miya's hot & well lubricated tunnel and this was not lost to Sukanya. Her moans had increased and she was humping backward into my pole. I had slipped a finger into her hole, which was hot & moist with her cum. Her hand had clasped harder around my penis and her wriggles had increased.

I turned her around and kissed her nipples and bit her breasts; she had her eyes closed as she could feel my thick pole poking at her belly. I increased my pressure on her boobs and tweaked her nipples harder wanting to see how much she could take. She only moaned her approval. I held her by her shoulders and slowly stepped back towards the bed.

Zvdhn3SxVYvB3E1I-Sw--vSiyhZsSTkEH0XRuFYSYQUlN85M6kkP6Scm5CbtlMvE5x8oqnPD37xvJEBTkTa68zFnsJd0fY2LpXzc3AFAafjCENVQNf8uBjNuO2Vzn3_Pt_6DMxWJ

As the edge of the bed touched her calves, she realized that the final assault was on. She slowly sat on the bed just near the head of her daughter going through a continuous throes of orgasms. The bed was jerking to the strokes of Vijay into Miya. I pushed her to lay on the bed besides her daughter, close to where Vijay's prick was entering and exiting Miya's tunnel. This event happened about a foot away from her. Her eyes were caught on the entry point glistening with their joint juices.

Miya opened her eyes and found her mother lying next to her. She reached out and her hand touched her mother's breasts. Vijay's strokes moved her fingers on Sukanya's breasts caressing her nipples. Sukanya let her daughter's hand lay on her breast, still being fucked by Vijay's.

Miya looked up to find my 8 inch rod stiff and ready for action. She removed her hand from her mother's breast and held my prick. There was lust in her eyes. But she looked at me with almost cloudy eyes, savoring Vijay's prick and holding the other in hand. She slowly brought my prick to her mother's starving cunt, who like her had her feet on the ground, on the opposite side of the bed. I spread Sukanya's thighs wide as Miya placed my cock head at the mouth of her mother's bushy cunt.

The cunt was properly lubricated with the cum. I pushed to let my cock head into Sukanya's cunt. I was surprised to find her cunt entrance very tight, like a virgin's vagina. She yelped. And held me by my shoulders. I bent down and kissed her. Then I started to push further into her. Just like a new bride she was feeling the pain of the invading prick into her.

QpW1PiHaIZ3d1uh3hIj5jBSR5SmvapOmjulKOsGfLJAN2RsHkL6nEx-sMXQZ3__YV8WE5m_8ENu8jIrVBc-EiywLSc7lRjz-n2Fg0aVs9fPyEJ5lqdTCChhPmdD1FrkZjKRyTITK

"Oow, ooow, ouch ...." She cried as I humped into her without breaking contact, "Please be gentle Arun. I have not had sex for a long time. You have a thick cock. It's painful."

I could guess her pain due to no sexual activity. Vijay was watching us intently. He could not believe that his mother-in-law could accommodate such a huge rod into her. I also guessed that he wanted to have his mother-in-law more than his wife, but I had to excite him more. Now that his mental block had vaporized, his next target would be Sukanya.

My humping had made my penis slide about two inches into Sukanya. She had clamped her teeth to keep out the pain. I slipped a little back and then with one push, let my cock enter her fully.

She let out a shrill cry and thrashed as she was pinned on my thick penis. She felt like her cunt would be split wide open. The pain was excruciating.

'why did she get into this mess?' This thought ran into her mind. But her daughter's interest was the prime aim. She could do anything to achieve it.

JU0YWelH8n-3w0EqJM6mRNOd0XnshafIKKBV86YJmGumW2uHlegIXjQpAdJAAof9E2uoebiM22BvVFl68lsX4msLuRWS6zOJ_--VAVU8vLr9mj82rTCKSONba3Na_uWK8k_hevKf

I bent and fixed my lips onto hers, to stop her cries. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. I did not move wanting her cunt to adjust to my thickness. Soon I could feel her legs going around my back. I slid out of her vagina and rammed back. Sukanya's pain had disappeared and was replaced by a warm feeling of sex. She could recollect the days when her husband returned from the front, on leave and satisfied his long hunger of sex.

1NB5ePxhdSw2QBNX8_8kwcng7Z-YhTmljzbh27gCZoybrYVwVKk3WsgL-29KSKbOcU1RThuUnNdkr5-CYNonblXoEyj2w9GvxS96JcCeYPhhp8Sj-JFRH6ka71Vl7Q7m17ATJoYg

As I rammed into her her whole body moved to my strokes. Her orgasms had taken over her. She had her head over the bed edge and moved to & fro to my strokes. Her vagina had clasped my prick and was literally milking me. Her taut breasts were juggling front & back with my strokes and Vijay & Miya were an audience to this sight.

Vijay could not bear this and spurted his cum into Miya. She felt the warm jets shooting into her and tightened her hold on him and then he lay on Miya and spent his energy.

2ZJzOPAsjwmLiAsArJNaq53KCLs0SjuYZHAioobe5KQkNj3vJHrMl7SWbp92CitArVZVLWYYt1Lv0gVQ_gtv1rCiTjqNX8QqvbAymsewow2MFqRCDFX_teGb8ma6MXX_7u8x77iD

Now it was my turn to give them a show. I rammed into Sukanya, who was lost into an erotic world of her own. Her eyes were closed; her mouth was open and she moaned like a hungry animal, asking for more.

I felt a familiar feeling in my balls and after a little while I increased my pace of fucking and shot my hot spunk into Sukanya's cave. We held each other tightly and rolled on the bed without separating. I now lay below and Sukanya was on top of me. Her hair was spread all over us as we sucked on each other's lips and tongues, away from the sight of the daughter & son-in-law.

All of us were drenched in sweat and Sukanya's hair was stuck to her back. Though Vijay had pulled out of Miya and I was still hard inside Sukanya, I decided to take one more shot at getting Vijay to get a hard on. I wanted Miya to enjoy her long evading multiple orgasms.

I nudged Sukanya to sit on me without breaking. I wanted her to fuck me the 'Cow Girl' Style, - her on top of me. She was ready for anything. She shyly glanced sideways and balanced herself. Then slowly she started to raise herself and lower down onto my pole. Miya watched with awe, - first at my never ending hard-on and then her mother bouncing on my pole.

I-P7nUizUg7Q5gqFF5y4P8ZKVO4ypZbXeZh5QblmlRnAXUT1gIVUX8lgjn4X3zO_1MeEcL6hYB0FXPgRqBkZFNNj_DTssJ1oDmi5QKYnG1YohyjlNR9MJvKcI0a_cvduqF6kV_yG

Vijay felt his penis stirring to life seeing his mother-in-law from this angle; and in a few moments his hard-on was in full spring. He turned Miya on her stomach and lifted her waist. He entered her from behind. She would have allowed him to do anything, even fuck her in her arse. But that could be done later. The first hurdle was over. Here we were the son-in-law fucking his wife 'doggy style', while the mother-in-law was humping the neighbour on the same bed.

This time after stroking for about ten minutes, we all came together. We slid out of our partners and lay down together on the same bed.

6Qu5A4IpAxQGduqV0pvVGaBQk1q8F_MuKwMVzrN_XjyxUDBs1gCvIwIJ9iU2cz0S6RN76VkIz62U6MmmvV-2hCZucvDyi5iSt4o_Ohq_Tl7eo132fPyCzFN5hxBCM0GDKrpn9U1F

"Vijay tell me the truth," I asked " Did you come to Miya? Are you not happy that we did this? Were you not turned on by your mother-in-law?" I purposely said 'mother-in-law' as I wanted him to lose his inhibitions. He blushed and smiled but did not say anything.

Miya had a very satisfied smile on her face. We were still sleeping opposite to one another. Our head was where Miya and Vijay rested their feet. We did not have to turn to see each outer; and our faces were next to each others' sex pots.

I asked Miya "Did Vijay pump his seed in you? Are you satisfied?" She did not reply but what she did surprised us all. She leaned forward and kissed my cock.

"Miya, please don't do that or you may force me to carry on where Vijay has stopped." I teased her.

TUUvpHmZ9xjRuPQVDBm0UDv7OG3tjKEekgEZYuoW3vR0dv1zUTczOCtzbB2pMxy6cPen09gaYls0qCufmdiKisgA0gi_J7HuY3eFU1muRLUE8zM5Xj44lxycvzY1mHDbEY-xQgXJ

Without the slightest hesitation she moved forward and took me into her mouth. I could see my pole erecting himself. Vijay looked on in horror as his wife took my prick like a lollipop in her mouth. I whispered to Sukanya to do the same to him. She hesitated but a little pressure on her boobs and nipples moved forward and as Vijay watched in surprise, took his flaccid tool in her mouth.

Vijay could only look on as mom and daughter competed to do their best. Their to and fro movement, coupled with both Vijay and me massaging the tits and fingering their pussies brought out groans from both females.

HS3fFjLOnVffvPRGYwirSrDcLDWleJ2HgxAaMZdHUoPnIZgsv5OMsiXgoCb0EGZnIXuSHw6a-HEZzdtI12Vp-R15TTEqx1rFTiRdqio77gor4Hlt3GMpVcQzPS326sEUN44_Anqv

I looked at Vijay and made a sign that I would like to fuck Miya and that he should slowly change places and fuck Sukanya. Initially I could see a hesitation at me suggesting to take his wife, but the following suggestion to fuck his mother-in-law overcame his hesitation.

Slowly we changed position. Now as Miya's mouth was on my cock & her soft fingers fondled my balls; I had my mouth next to her pussy. This was the same position with Vijay, who now sported a royal hard-on. I lowered my face to Miya's recently battered cunt, which was glistening with Vijay's juices. I licked her clit which made her shudder.

"Arun please fuck me with your long pole and push Vijay's semen to my womb. I don't want to take any chances." Sukanya was a quiet spectator busy with a mouthful of cock.

AghF6XYaVot3MnsCjZ8QyikAKJotYUlp9Kd4oEYVpzfOnW60gW51hM-dAfx7acAfUaby7qVdxIhEqr0goG-4S15vufPD6HXZNLi4ouP1adwDC8VumwvT1ta6Su_CWihWAlwvH5s_

"Vijay, I hope you don't mind." But before he could reply, Sukanya spoke' "I don't think he will mind. This is for both of them, isn't it?" she was clearly enjoying her son-in-law and did not want to miss a chance of getting screwed by him.

Now that Vijay had deposited a load of his sperms in her cavity, she could only hope to get pregnant from them. I obliged her. I turned around and lay on Miya. I placed the head of my cock on her pussy lips and pressed into her. Her smooth and shaved pussy lips fluted to allow entry. The thickness of my shaft parted her lips and put her to a minor discomfort. She winched and bit her lip. I pushed a little and the shaft slid in.

"Oh my god! Your penis is very big Arun, please be a little slow. Don't tear me. I am not used to such thickness." She pleaded.

I kissed her lips and sucked on her lower lip. She licked my lips and after some time our tongues played a duel. Her nipples were fully aroused and erect and I took this opportunity to slide in forcefully but slowly. She could feel the intrusion and felt as though a huge pole was being put into her. She tried to back out, but I held her by her waist and poked in slowly like an injection needle. She wrapped her arms around me as I lay on her with her nipples poking into me and put both her legs around my waist. I waited for some time for her to adjust to my girth and then pulled out till only my tip remained in her.

I plunged into her. She felt as though the cock would come out of her throat. The intrusion was huge but a welcome one.

"Oooooo, my, my my........ fuck me, fuck me. Faster faster" her moans and pleadings increased.

SvekwYqv1QdhYYerMEVtsoNcXbGo9F0vkMjGHQh2YhZunm4gKi5U1WGMWIy4T8FgTuIF_Kk2K5v8ed_gcUioMmVOobXZ7zmutiPpwREw2ziO17AhqbcuMe8igDu9MxA0cHYLGMl5

I pulled out and pushed in increasing the frequency and force. Miya's hands had reached to my buttocks pulling me into her. I wanted her to be satisfied and be addicted to my cock so that we could carry on this fornication in future. I could feel myself getting a familiar feeling in my balls. I whispered in her ears that I was about to come and that I would like to spill on her breasts. She was in no mood to say yes or no and I pulled myself out of her steamy hole and held my cock pointed at her breast. The spurts of my semen shot out on her tiny boobs , her face and trickled on her stomach. I did not want Vijay to have doubts about his child, if this exercise was successful.

nVkGmbBWEFIUGV80ZePb26uTpOwm6E90Pvo_NcKzwqouH9rRllHzhKvzVA3VSrSlv0qXNTBgjCdAALw85vLfqISzAKSJBFQ_0H3oTQ8nwrT3kLcyOXsb7_s8wrtYZxnxf-_IjQ_E

She reached out and lifted a little with her fingers and tasted them. She rubbed the sperms on her breasts all around and opened her hands for me to lie on her. I gave in to her and we slid on each other lubricated with my sperm.

In the meantime, we did not realize that Vijay was fucking Sukanya and was lost to the world. Both of them were kissing and fondling each other as he entered and exited Sukanya like a piston.

After almost 30 minutes his ferocity subsided. Sukanya was totally bathed in sweat. I reached out and pressed her breasts. This was another first for her. Here were two males making love to her, when for such a long time she had none.

lRd-CCXUZHdtaf9Olx7sjvK2IDLcU0KmEkwlzuS4md3KNnpOQrVU5STAYH_9qc-58BiAPkTin-prJb9IQIq3l11BzowZhl6bO7qKYAZz69rP1aXHRrBOZ1j_sFpE3eaAgx7KvdqO

We got up and I declared that we all should have a group bath. We trooped into the bathroom and turned on the cold shower. It was a melee and everybody soaped everybody. Vijay was glued to Miya while I tried to have a standing fuck with Sukanya. I did manage to insert my penis into her. I put my hands under her thighs and pulled her to me while sliding my pole into her.

As she garlanded my neck with her hands tightly, I supported myself with my hands on the bathroom wall. When I was steady, I moved front and back allowing Sukanya's body to swing away and towards me, thereby sliding in & out of her hot tight cunt. Miya and Vijay were standing & looking. I reached out to Vijay and took his hand and led it to his mother-in-law's boobs. I then reached out to Miya and made her reach to the point where my prick entered her mother's bushy cunt.

VnkGdpLjPhgNDq79nAC-itqEsQOtVeL_BIc_gVF-HRPKH9ppSIChdtBQEMyEjL1dmcU4rIgANonDrGqkY4BmDpiZ_SuKNasyNzEC3Mian7Mun2Y0NHApB6Bs-OF0pz9hJmFXzlhU

After sometime when everyone got into rhythm, we were one mass on fucking individuals. Finally when our heat came down we washed ourselves and dried ourselves.

We came out and decided to take a nap. We were still without a shred of clothes. Vijay complimented Sukanya on her bra & panty and she immediately gave the credit to me. Miya pouted her lips in mock anger and said "You did not give me such a gift?"

"Well, now that Vijay has seen it let him select some for you. His choice shall be much better than mine."

Tomorrow was Sunday and we had it all to ourselves. I held Sukanya by her waist and led her to her bedroom. Once we reached the room she kissed me hungrily and thanked me for finding this solution for her son-in-law.

"I think you actually want to thank you for a good fucking from your son-in-law. Isn't it?" I teased her.

We tumbled on the bed and I took her tit in my mouth and nibbled on her tits." She started to giggle. Then we heard Miya's voice "Hey you love birds; go to sleep; it's early morning."

5xid3cjj8FST_mDdzGsST9m45zhu9-YxDy7WjjuuO81E6RJQLt4rSPEXtRqj6KTjhhHebYiBPUdQVpqgUxXTy1qLM65tOLknqvuDEPvw3NWuPH9yLF6iEQy-Lwficrqi843nhi_g

We realized that the time was 4AM. I pulled her to me and let my hand go through her pubic hair.

"Sukanya, I think you need a shave over here, just like Miya." I asked her.

"I don't know how to do it." She said helplessly.

"Well, I am just the guy. Tomorrow at my flat?" I proposed.

"Ok!" she replied.

We then slept and were awoken by the bright daylight. We found ourselves absolutely bare and she covered herself with the blanket and got up to wear her nighty. After a while and having had tea, I left for my flat. Vijay & Miya had still not got up.

The next day being a Sunday, we were all at home. The bell rang at around 11am. There was Sukanya wearing a shirt and salwar slacks. She had an aura of a small child who had got her wish after a long time. I invited her inside.

She asked me what I was planning for lunch. I told her that I had planned to have her for lunch. She blushed and dropped her gaze down to her feet. I held her hand and led her to my kitchen.

"Hey, you please don't cook. Miya has planned a lavish lunch for us." Sukanya piped.

"Well, I was planning to skewer something for lunch. But before that I need to clean it ... shave it and eat it!" I put my hands under her arms and lifted her onto the kitchen partition bench.

I pushed myself near her and kissed her. She was waiting for my first move. I could feel her tongue snaking into my mouth. I sucked on it and I could feel her shiver and moan her joy. I let my hand move to her boobs. I could feel that her boobs were tight and she had not worn any bra. I tore off her shirt and clamped my mouth on her nipple. Jay shrieked as she got off her first orgasm.

I moved down to her stomach kissing my way. I reached to the knots of her salwar pant and pulled them with my teeth. I pushed my mouth between her thighs and she widened them. I came away and brought her legs together and slid the pant down. She lifted her arse to let them off. All she wore was an open shirt with all the buttons broken and her beautiful boobs poking out. Her bushy cunt had traces of her cum.

I told her to wait there and went and to the bathroom to get my razor & foam. When I came she was lying on the bench with her legs on either side of the bench and her pussy wide open. I kissed her there and smelt her cum. The pubic hair tickled my nose.

lrMGCGz2LAqywYvGBYxBag9h67TJs0D7QYHpIedAiQsKxNdM1RzfAGvo50klNe1yX35JX_80pKO3XmdkHzQaIzjM0G0R4x-68M9mZNSCgF8A8ORMV8K0kZLONksOqTo4dPQs21Sl

I put foam on the brush and lathered her bushy hair. Sukanya giggled like a little child when the bristles of the brush rubbed against her clitoris, which had peeped out.

"Be careful. I have never done this before." She implored.

"Just you wait & watch." I told her.

I then took the razor and started to shave the hair off. They came off in tufts and like Michael Angelo's sculpture, the pink vaginal lips started to unfold in front of me. The area around was pink and the lips were rosy red. I washed off the area and there lay the treasure open as a cut between pink layers and a cherry of a clitoris glistening at the top.

I bent and sucked at her clit & this sent her in a tizzy. I told her to close her eyes as I made her sit. I put her feet down and then I lifted her in my arms; she wound her arms around my neck and for a fraction of a second she opened her eyes, but I kissed them shut. I took her to my bedroom and put her down in front of the full length mirror, reminding her to shut her eyes.

"Presenting to the world the most gorgeous cunt I have come across." Saying this I asked her to open her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and the sight that greeted her put a smile of satisfaction on her face. She lowered her hands and felt her cunt. She slid her finger along the entire length of her lower lips feeling the slippery cum that had trickled earlier.

I held her like that and bent her asking her to hold the dressing table. I wanted to fuck her from behind. I had taken off my shorts and my pole was at full attention. I held it in my hand and slid it between her thighs. She felt my tip at her vaginal entrance. She brought her hand to my prick and positioned it at the entrance and I pushed. Yesterday's sexercise had opened her and my 8" pole slid in smoothly.

She must have felt a little pain and this brought her to straighten & stand up. She was now fixed on my pole and her back was pushed against my chest. I had my hands around and her both her breasts in my hands. She had her eyes closed and I could see her in the mirror. Her facial expression was extremely erotic. I kissed her neck and she bent her head to one side shifting her hair with one hand. Her other hand had slid down to where our organs had fused.

She slid her hand over my cock; and then started to tickle her clit which was now popping out through its covers. Her eyes were still closed. I now thought of doing something different.

I slowly bent her forward again and this made her rest her weight on her hands on the dressing table. I held her by her waist and pulled myself out. I could feel her vagina lips clutching the slipping prick. Then without any notice, I rammed into her.

"Ouch, ooooh my God," she yelped " Arun, slowly... its paining".
P9GMhhEyE8yGNBlwEAPw7FE7hNd61MBXn3UCH2Rt3dq5Ga4LVvALiRdJXl33Xf0WORmCOKkQfIfNgnq8Sa-lhUkJLVcY_3Teng-3QIQwcp7P4X3BQ4YeqndFFM9ogF5f0TtGr7Aa

I pulled out and rammed back. Her yelps turned to moans. I could see her pert hanging boobs swinging, - rather moving like a small mound of jelly. Her mouth was open and her breath was fast. I then stopped and bent over her sweaty back, still fully into her..

"Sukanya, just do what I say" I whispered into her ear. She displayed a surprised look on her face.

I bent down and put my hands under her knees and motioned her to bend them. I was still into her and in the same position I bent down and lifted her skewered onto my pole. She hoped not expecting this sudden position. She was now totally spread and my cock into her was throbbing. I stabilized her in my arms and started to rock to & fro.

My cock was rubbing towards the roof of her pussy and titillating her clitoris. She lay her head on my shoulder as I moved her in the same position to my bed. Her long hair was tickling my balls. I put her down on her knees without separating from her like a dog stuck to the bitch. She lay on her knees and bent forward sticking her bum into the air. I held her waist and pistoned into her till she was being pushed forward with every stroke.

She must have cum at least three to four times as her moans and shivers followed cby sudden clutches on my prick displayed.

ye5y1Q8ZCLK2sQaDhil8TPHEm8xnGKY91ARikHG_rYkaAO2xAmK8tDmDnvg4rq-QRvZmCPBlW_vHONToxxvg_C7bdDhPQoWkCgl8fjm_gZeWBUuELfwW0g2KB8l5rAqv1FMzCil0

Then I could feel the familiar twirl in my balls as they geared to spurt their load into Sukanya. "Sukanya, I am going t cum. Should I pull out or can I spurt into you."

"Arun, please don't pull out cum in me, please pour your spunk into me. I have been yearning for this after last night." She was begging me.

I held her waist and pushed myself further into her. She could feel hot streams pumping into her womb, without any care that she could get impregnated. Suddenly she slumped forward and I fell on her.

My now shrinking cock slid out of her lubricated cunt and the bed-sheet stained with the juices pouring out of her nicely shaved hole.

We were both bathed in sweat and I fondled her boobs and put her finger in her moist hole. She turned round and kissed me on my lips sliding her tongue into my mouth.

"Arun, that was the most wonderful love making session I have had." She said as we entwined ourselves into each other's sweat, - sliding over or under each other.

"Miya must be wondering what is happening here." I reminded her.

"Arun, tell me frankly. Didn't you want to fuck Miya instead of me?" she asked.

"To be frank,- yes. But sincerely speaking you turned me on with your lovely body and the long hair. Your husband must have been a lucky man."

She blushed, anticipating further praises. I then proposed to her to suck me dry. She was hesitant in the beginning but got up and took my flaccid prick towards her lips. Initially she hesitated as she had never done this before. But she got the hang of it and I could see her head bobbing up & down,

My pole got back to life and in a short time shot a small dose in her mouth. She pulled back as my sperms rolled down her lips. She tasted it with her tongue and seemed to like the taste.

"I think I got to do this more often. You taste good." She said.

"My prick is your lollipop. Any time you want it, please feel free to drop in." I said as she giggled and flattened her breasts on my chest and kissed me.

We then got up; had a bath and dressed up. Sukanya said that in fact she had forgotten that she had come to invite me for lunch. We made up my bed, changed the covers & went towards their flat. Vijay had gone out to get beers. Miya opened the door with a knowing smile.

"Hey Mom, I had asked you to invite Arun for lunch, not to have a bath at his house." She poked fun at her mom knowing fully well what must have happened. Sukanya brushed her joke aside and went in. A short time later Vijay returned and we had lunch. The afternoon was spent frolicking in the respective bedrooms.

Our experiment was proven successful when after about a month, Vijay barged in my flat in the evening and pronounced that he was going to be a father. I hugged him and we danced around. That night I had dinner at their place.

_sI-5XAvwXgwjwZgiOeiC_-MGXDpXFwttPMDSxZAaDby8lobRtxg3rp5tWmFJGnBtxVEJrQBx1JAJvCZmh7V2qGSBXx7yTt8KsgyRycj5cBeS3XESNZDgUeabv082yh50lJcBgiu

I was very happy for Vijay, more so because he was sure it was his own baby. little did he know that I had played a major role in fertilizing Miya with my seeds, in his absence, taking both mother and daughter, with their consent, sometimes together in their own bed, sometimes in the afternoons in the absence of Vijay or mostly as a quickie in the morning on the kitchen counter, when Vijay was in the bath.

37I1vigYIFXWFUQhNueao2O4a5PWIs60AXNw8MsKxXZbTGGXht-dSMATTlInnW0gnZ_6c0UOqyt8JXqpfv2XpPK-80zf5Ty687jEbdI1OMSkjfWi7z_8XEUlz93z5YQ4cxxOFAST

THE-END

Nikki Galrani

d7a39c0d8b23937e969d28d767fa8cb5.jpg

I am Nikki Galrani.it was the time of summer vacation . I already had a few sexual experiences. I felt very horny and was bored. So I thought who would be the guy I could seduce and have a hookup with but not a relationship. I had a crush on my first cousin.

So I thought of seducing him as I also had an opportunity to meet him at his house. So that day the idea made me very horny. It was 4 in the morning. I texted him on Instagram that I would like to visit him. It has been a long time since we met.
X3SAbBduomFkQ4tX3kmImv9oIXsboSh8eqSJp2PcVJaKgVdeFVUhDSDoa-NsyS3yMiqOiuE-esgV-qLchIWTUyEzt06qEpfLt6NPsiZ9IffZHhWz2NeV92SOSDFbdSLyXnb8Itz1

He said ok. He is a total introvert and so he used to live in a single rented room. But he goes to the gym and has a perfect body. I stated that I had an urgent issue which I would like to discuss with him. I would meet him but my parents will not be aware of it. He said it is ok.

But he does not know that my parents went on a vacation and I stayed back because of exams. I took out a pink shirt and tight torn jeans. I opened my first two buttons which revealed my bra straps. I dashed down into his room. He looked at me and asked what the matter was.

I told him that I broke up with my boyfriend and I looked sadly at him. He was feeling sorry for me. He hugged me and was patting my back tenderly. He said it is going to be fine. Then he brought me a bottle of water. He was looking hot in his banian and shorts.

That hug made me horny. So I poured the water inside my shirt and moaned in a flirty way. He took the bottle away from me and was looking for a towel. Then I removed one more button slightly revealing my boob curves. I saw him staring at them while he gave me the towel.

riQwpetNtNt3N5033Mdia41qfg51YBCjVPqJMXwyvSzgLMpoR2XgdJw4_jGIkCvGXCYEVQffT8oFxCB0MkcJUCRut-VcRTMRBiVX15FTWqw7pjiA6MXzIGHKr9xJbByjZ5emREHz

I hugged him tightly, rubbing my boobs to his chest and said, “Thank you so much. I needed someone whom I can rely on.” I gave him a long kiss on his cheek and looked into his eyes. His hands slowly went down and he laid his hand on my ass. I could feel his bulge and I succeeded in seducing him.

I kissed him on the other cheek and hugged him again. This time he could not control. He pressed my ass and ran his hands through my thighs. I kissed him on the lips. He grabbed my ass and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around him and we continued our kiss intensely.

I broke my kiss and said, “Everything I said was a lie. I just wanted your rod inside me.” He smiled at me and said, “You should have asked for it directly.” He put his head into my shirt and started kissing and licking my boobs. I hugged him tightly, moaning slowly.

He popped his head out from the other end and started kissing my lips. He removed my pant while kissing and kept rubbing my pussy. He threw me onto the bed, removed my bra and panty, while I was removing his pants and underwear. He removed his shirt too and we both were naked.
k0Aqv2FXqZCwJZYRO7s0RdO7JZMQ0zp85QH4LWKKf2KzPvrnnda7QvDhOaysaV2I-erF1l6BbWI9X4O10iGFbLND4w39UcTgClEegXmHEuRcv0E2r_a5yS1J0KPbx9k84L3mvmZm

Without wasting any time he put his dick in my pussy and started rocking me. We both were kissing intensely as his balls were hitting my ass making ‘thud’ sounds. I broke the kiss moaning loudly as the force increased. He was licking my nipples.

His beard rubbing roughly on my boobs that sent vibrations in my spine. He came inside my pussy. My boobs dripping his saliva, my pussy dripping the cum, and our bodies covered with sweat. We both were looking at each other with lust in our eyes.

6B0WrhjLcPyf36yWxY8euvmkjJl_SA-gOWKhfEO9c4iajY3Pzhdmo0Mql3kGoIuCBgCJQPsK3bVJi9AuZyMGp73VS04lYf3IVjsVRczV23xo4YSixGxx7iXeIz_hOwkltB6jqwW5

He threw me onto the bed and started licking my shaved pussy which is filled with his cum. I pushed his face further into my pussy and started moaning sensually. After some time I came on his face. I pulled him up and started kissing his face.

He broke the kiss and started licking my nipples. I moved my hands down and his dick got hard again. I looked at him and said, “Your thick friend down there wants another round.” He smiled and said yes. He got up and guided his dick into my pussy. I moaned loudly.

kESFq51vXZpwvPyaxSKyt0CJwKuoXyhMtMApAkyvbELAq7ccvmEzVh-m_Ei7uRHD5wGsDuKiTqk_XpORBmnrc-tE9QAfXMMkm5amx8Xh0jIejKmQCbgmFsunBPiBGP9IGVLBvCtd

We started rocking the bed in the missionary position. My hands caressing his hair and my nails painting his back. He increased the speed and was biting my boobs. I was almost out of breath as he slowed down and came inside me for the second time. But his dick is still somewhat hard but not erect.

I pushed him onto the bed and went down. I put his dick in my mouth and started stroking it. My soft lips were dripping from his cum I drank some of it. I put his balls into my mouth and sucked them. He let out a moan and then I started kissing his dick delicately.

For two minutes I was kissing his dick while stroking it. That’s when I came into senses that it was an 8-inch dick. I smiled at him and spat in my hands and started rubbing my saliva to lubricate his dick. He was enjoying every bit of my service and his dick got hard again.

I sat on him and guided his dick into my pussy. I started riding it in the cowgirl position. At first, he started spanking my ass, then he pulled my nipples. He could not control. I increased the speed of rocking and he started kissing my boobs. I was laughing and moaning at the same time.
_EfNqTP123ABxOHB6Ke-MRjLgBJFvl_5i2Pfe9ocPyJyUyvsFXerpwM55FbYjpLfoig46iHgCMGF9YL72JgaIBQFV0pa4KEF6pmvRjD1nENNDlW60_fa4XVjwxiT0Q9DsfJBw9_E

He said he could not get enough of my boobs and we rocked the bed hard. He helped me move up and down and he came inside me for the third time. We both were out of breath. He was almost unconscious and we both fell side by side and cuddled.

After some time he got up and said it was an amazing experience and started kissing me. I pulled him further into the kiss. I broke the kiss after realizing it was late and my stomach was growling. I ordered food and we ate and had a chat for some time.

I explained everything to him. He said it is fine anytime and he promised me that it will be a secret.

I went back home. In the evening when my parents called me and said that there was a party which I had to attend in their absence. The function was my cousin’s birthday.

vqtGMrA6YXFpwGGC6MbBPAboufn9kN7xWhBdOoeafHv3Q0_GnhaeNDe2oSbHzMkd978pFsZT51iLectE_IIzu1C4-J4AjJVwxVX27PVuJ8Ep9HUhvjQykzyO0wTF9StahWlRctx8

So I got ready for the party which was planned at a hotel at 7:30 in the evening. I chose a bandhani lehenga
which is bright red and wore a dupatta and went to the hotel. After the cake cutting, people were getting ready to go home.

Then Saketh called me and said he wanted to talk with me. Now I need to tell you about them. Saketh is the son of my aunty, who is the best friend of my mother and my aunt (mother’s sister). He and a girl named Gita were in a relationship.

But they fought and Gita flirted with other guys often kissing them to make Saketh jealous. She was doing the same thing at the party too. So this time he wanted to make her jealous and flirt with me in front of her. Saketh has a well-built body and is a good looking guy. So I said ok.

We sat in front of Gita but at a distance. She was surprisingly looking at both of us. Saketh placed his hand on mine. I removed my dupatta which exposed my curves and navel. Both of them were in awe for a moment. We both started pretending as if we both were having a great time laughing.

_PkQsk8ullFgnzeCulcGiBhYlKN66T8zJ_xPfJHSKYlj13yuNRjQcud4N3FRZwdN-k-HOO3-WRgIolubU3LUgBmczzYTiiL80MsxG8taRxWndnj2GNHSBdVz0P9YdBFCOYm753O0

I noticed Saketh looking at my navel. Gita was feeling jealous but was trying to hide it. He told me we have to do something romantic to make her feel jealous. So just let us go out and she will follow us. I said ok and he kissed me on the cheek and he went out first.

I went outside after some time. I observed that Gita was following me. I turned around and she came to me directly. She said, “Excuse me I know what you both were trying to do. Please don’t do that.” I said you were doing the same thing there.

That is when I decided he should have fun with me since that girl is a dumbass. I smiled and I went to search for him. She was calling me but I ignored her and I saw him in the garden. There were two benches with a roof over it. She was following me but was hiding.

I sat on the opposite bench. I was looking down and I saw that he got a boner. It formed a tent. I smiled looking at it and he tried to cover it shyly. He said it was nothing, he was just turned on seeing my navel and boobs. I said, “It is fine, you can touch it if you want.”

He did not wait a second he got up and hugged me. He slowly ran his hand on my navel and his hand stopped on my ass. He slowly pressed it. I let out a small moan. He threw my dupatta on the floor and said, “I am obsessed with navels.” He leaned in and kissed my navel hard.

yT730MXcTuVAzYgqSrozJU55Lzad8SG7Iez2XmPdGbuEPcKfN34aAHNclxIMY-StGbgWpimnAHR9kt83h-ZVR7rFr2gQZk-1m64ptERgwfK27GfjzhUc4DdkjTGFzlVxovmVgCFo

His beard roughly rubbed my smooth navel. The tingles were unbearable. I pushed his head into my navel and he put his hands around my navel. He slowly kissed my belly button and gave it a quick lick. I shivered slightly as he continued the trail of kisses on my navel.

He turned me around and started kissing my back. He whispered in my ears I love your perfume. I smiled at him. He stood up, caught me from my back and leaned his head on my shoulders savoring my smell. His hands started playing with my navel. He was pressing my navel like a stress ball.

I always wanted to be the dominating one. But this time I wanted him to dominate me. He had the same feeling as I do and that turned me on. His hands went into my panty and it was already wet. He rubbed my pussy slowly. Then I turned around and hugged him tightly.

He slowly pushed me onto the bench. We both removed our dresses. I was in my bra and panty and he was in his underwear. I slept on the bench and he was on me, he kissed my neck and dropped kisses on my face. He pushed my hair away and started kissing my shoulders and then went straight to my lips.

I held him close as our lips were locked. I ran my hands on his chest and one hand on his back. We kissed for a few minutes, we exchanged saliva and I kept on biting his lips. Then he went down to my boobs and started pressing them while I was still busy licking his lips.

He unsnapped my bra and threw it on the floor. He got up halfway to take a look at my melons. His mouth was open. I quickly took the chance and closed his mouth with mine and pulled him down. He continued pressing my boobs and massaging my tits as we were kissing intensely.

Hc1yqqkuEJcRxkfGioXT4qZca6YWvMdO0lGXO9uegyBic9YDlQIEGsYdy-oMnRLIk_9ToUFLIC_EDh8lvHujlOYfjH8RuIG6fAS54ixVUUsjRogrDWbzm-VTUqzPepAAOxxfFkDA

He suddenly broke the kiss and started eating my boobs. His teeth dug onto my soft boobs and his fingers tightly massaging my tits. It felt great and I enjoyed every moment of it. Then he got up from the bench and pushed me off the bench.

I was looking at him but he did not wait. He made me sit on my knees. I got to know that he was madly horny. He caught all of my hair in one go. He sat on the bench with his legs spread. He quickly kissed my lips, cheeks, and finally my boobs.

He looked into my eyes and said, “You are uncontrollable, baby, give me a blowjob.” I slid down his underwear and his dick was rock hard. The pre-cum was flowing onto his balls. I licked his balls and the pre-cum. I started kissing his dick on the head.

Then I put it in my mouth. I started massaging his balls with one hand and rubbing his thigh with another. I kept stroking it with my mouth as fast as I can. He was moaning noisily and he pushed my head further and the dick was choking me.

56WMFnIjns0aNqiLLnKEH0G_oDM7rS065CLQ899Tpw6E3CQeQ1dPwsCe-Y5BLjl9uWN45wZSthIA7aMYGfrz8KBdxIL09lJ1CFCXJWzEr7L-c_g2C0znabfto6EbwbWMljFFQ1QB

He removed his dick out of my mouth and said, “I am about to cum.” He did not wait a second; he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. He pushed me onto the bench. I was busy licking his pre-cum on my lips. He held me in the doggy position and inserted his rod into my pussy.

I moaned loudly as it was very thick. Then we moved on the bench and he came inside me. But I can still feel his dick inside my pussy and it did not sleep completely. He fell on my back breathlessly and I made his hands catch my boobs.

Dzub9SHwZ9SrqRSLazDRYj-C4O6r430XZ861iztI1VT3uCZtrVaXSMaa_7kl4rRQhOgSljXT9_wRglH5WQdJqfnNgbjZ541OjGP4TCQ2qdZZYslvcdHDP2GCovG9_dXeQ4QcfoJE

I whispered breathlessly, “Baby I still need more of that dick, show me what you have got.” His grip was tight on my boobs. I can feel his dick increasing its size again inside my pussy. It was very hot and he started rocking me again. He was sleeping on me and kissing my back, pressing my boobs hard.

His weight along with those strokes of his strong dick. I passed through the gates of heaven and he came inside me again. This time I turned around and he fell on my boobs. We both were dripping sweat and he was resting his head on my boobs. We were in a tight hug with my legs wrapped around his ass.

D4mbK9OTIkUyuIeQOQX8Pkd-Qepib88WMxnLLFlo_V-NijVjLFwvUvSXVo5caYYrylONWsBXxjNIgBBVk5eiCcQXrW8m1piEgElP7zHS-WtZuOvgjjTRMucmnt0Ql5Vz6fAOkP9j

I turned my head, and to my surprise, she was still looking out of the window trying to get a view. I am pretty sure she knew we both were having sex. but it was very dark inside that shelter so she did not get a clear view. But I saw her recording our act on her cell phone.

I pulled him up and kissed him on the lips. He slowly licked my neck and stopped his tongue on my lips. We started kissing, I broke the kiss and said, “She has recorded everything.” He looked at her and said, “There is no chance she can get a picture of us in the dark.”

He smiled and kissed me again. I said, “Maybe this is the last time we will ever do this.” He looked at me with a longing face but said, “Yeah I know it, so shall we finish it off with a final round?” His hands were already pressing my boobs and I said, “Sure, baby!”

As we were having a chat his dick got enough rest and it was catching up the momentum again. He said, “Let us see your skill. Go ahead and make it harder.” I was on my knees again and he pushed his dick in my mouth.

I gave him the best blowjob. With kisses on his dickhead, licking his balls and lubricating it with my saliva. It was hard again. He was sitting on the bench and I sat on him with my arms wrapped around his neck. He started licking my boobs.

UfGhcGD2d_Aj4gu3l8jeI2B47QMNSwo_SDT9UEKklF5lprnZiz-0hNiwBPRuwXNWU-M2F86ER6kzY6Ui7fa8omizeOfcCAs9xeihl2hoEolFT2tahJx52sAgbcSybedslGNhoMR5

I slowly guided his dick into my pussy and he rocked my pussy for the third time. The sounds were incredible in this position as my ass was hitting his balls vigorously. The thud-thud sounds along with my moans were very sensual and erotic. His hands pressed my boobs and played with them.

I was moving up and down. Then I was tired and I could not move anymore. He caught my ass and started rocking me. With his help, I rode his dick harder and harder until he came inside me. With his dick still inside me, we both hugged tightly enough to crush our bones.

We slowly enjoyed the moments of pleasure. Then we both got dressed up. He dropped me back without delay. As my dress was wet and I was looking horrible after that strenuous sex.

HwJMGeOqIQxhXwEf2fsHHLUiJxvUOVkPqnYniZM-vY1J6whvrUkrgICgCpCg37OUSosaT49b_V-Sdu38tvtuOszZjtzS1V069V02yu0QE_wvjPOCvYLpgQj4brlETOkwujOPRsR7

He said, “Thanks for everything,” and gave me a gentle peck on my lips. I asked him if his revenge was successful. He said it was the horniest revenge he could ever get and he asked me whether we both could continue doing that. I looked at him seriously and said, “We will think about that later.”

He drove away and I went straight to my bathroom. I had a bath and slept on my bed.

3zR8W2fUsD3G9OPAl1KAVD8fsgFFMN0pWM6NFc0h18S_lWOIYLSW70D4rs4vHiPacH8USwYarqkVMlJB38HYc_RZrZWtdLtmwEEt8cWLEc0ZHQsKeYTTs4Dxyluzs-FD4rORw3RD

It was 10 pm when I woke up with my stomach growling loud enough to disturb my sleep. I got up and ordered some food. After eating it I slept around 11 pm again. After an hour the doorbell rang. I picked my phone and there were 10 missed calls from my friend Shruthi and a message that she is at my door.

With a sigh of relief, I ran and opened the door. She was in a party outfit. I looked at her with a pale face and said, “What the hell are you doing here?” We had a long conversation with both of us arguing about picking up the phone and a lot of other stupid stuff.

Then I understood that she was inviting me to a party in a pub which was opened recently. It was of someone she knew so everything was free for her and her friends. She owed all of us a lot of parties so she decided to throw a party for every occasion combined.

I told her what happened the whole day and said that I was tired and will skip the party. But after another stupid argument, she convinced me and we both went to the pub again. It was almost 12:30 pm and she kept on blaming me for not picking up my phone. (That is the reason we were so late at the pub).

I was in a rose-colored skater skirt with a white halter top and to spice things up I put on a denim jacket. We went straight into the pub. Our friends were waiting and we had a fun conversation and enjoyed teasing and having a few shots of vodka.

PMsZxUBPJW9eV1fRHv5a2SUE1ra4km2N7fMx5UxuoDA3V1fao3M6-g1L35U5Q0t2XyxufebZAv0HwrA6BwoboEhhU19-3X_llLB8dWIySb-v7BfbUPDwXcLJ_8wWmY9jY1kiVGRv

After 2 hours, at 3:30 am, almost everyone got back to their houses. But I stayed back as Shruthi asked me to. She was testing her mixing skills with the bartender. I was sitting in the corner, almost sleeping. Someone tapped on my shoulder and I looked up.

I saw a handsome guy smiling at me and he sat beside me. I was looking at him but did not say a word. He nervously said, “Can I ask you something?” I said yes and I don’t know why I was smiling. He smiled too and said, “Are you an actress?” I looked at him suspiciously and said no, and I turned my face away.

He came and sat on the side where I turned my face and said, “Hey I am sorry if I am bothering you but I watch your videos daily.” I looked straight into his eyes and said, “I am not an actress and you can stop flirting with me. Please don’t waste your time.”

He looked at me confusingly and said, “Aren’t you the porn actress?” I looked at him angrily and said what rubbish are you talking about. He nervously said I am sorry and he played a video while I was still in shock. I laughed after watching that video.

She does not look like me but maybe we have some common features. He said, “Yeah I am sorry,” and he placed his hand on my hand and pressed it slowly. I pulled him into a hug and said, “No problem.” I got up and I was about to move away when he pulled me back.

oT8zypS-AKWXWvqRmSpE0AlGCpDHh1amlxYJMUSJKIQ79JAzxPb2oGOlEqkpA7jJEbNBo_ylIc4lOg9Ux9YP-0sZR-i67MyEIcckjlDC4SrP1qpqFLovdozyWFnfJ9D5b9qgfjVW

“Can I get a selfie with you please, you are looking very hot?” I blushed and said ok. He grabbed my navel and pulled me closer for a selfie. His rough fingers slowly rubbed my smooth navel. His fingers went under my top and he was pressing my navel slowly while grabbing a selfie.

He came close to me and one of his fingers ran into my belly button and started doing circles around it. I thought of pushing him away. But he grabbed me harder and started taking some more selfies. I was slowly biting my lower lip unable to control myself. He looked at me and I looked at him at the same time.

He gave me his phone and he grabbed me from the back and asked me to take a selfie. I was trying to take a selfie but my body was getting heated up. My breathing was heavy which made the phone shake. So he took my hand in his and guided me to a selfie.

He said he wants one selfie with me in his lap. He quickly sat down on the nearby sofa and pulled me onto him. I don’t know what happened to me but I did not utter a word and sat on him. He took a selfie and I barely managed to smile.
U-0VEP2FMZcD70cU1d-0vAaMzg5YLbDKumTkM6NvysC_0Gw-KLOUSAwziYTmsbnSZCbpVJ06GUZ67a2R4QaBYyHItOW5OkMgcydTDbmOi6RL7AzMTnYNQ4qtvwGdjILmgaAmP2zT

One of his hands slowly moved onto my thighs. He was slowly rubbing my thighs and he even pinched it a few times. I can feel his breath getting heavier on my shoulders. He did not take a selfie and he was holding me tightly and was seducing me bit by bit.

His hands ran all over my body rubbing my thighs navel and he also touched my boobs. I managed to ask him why he is not taking selfies. He whispered slowly, “I don’t know what is happening but it is fun. Are you enjoying it?” I did not know what to say.

But he took the next step. He slowly tucked my hair behind my ears and kissed my neck tenderly. I did not do anything. He took it as a yes and embraced me tightly and started kissing my neck and cheeks. He ran his hands on my boobs and pressed them. I let out a small moan and got up from his lap.

RS_n1jagJeNphoExfybuy4-A0b2MITxOG3rel35HmNDnEzsHAtUCoytguPfEFcrFsMGgQViJ0DoGWtMwKVfZxUI-YVXmEZtt1uPNHhDYHJIK7fdG40t0XT8Ynf56ABBoZhy28BRl

He got up and hugged me. I tried to push him away but he said you know the feeling is mutual. I could not argue that. Moreover, I was completely drunk. He grabbed my ass and kissed me on my lips. He was a great kisser. He pulled my lips tenderly enjoying every bit of my lips.

I wrapped my hands around him and his hands are still on my ass. Our lips were almost touching. I said this is not a private place I think we should go somewhere else. He said he has a car in the parking area. I asked him to pick me up. He kissed me on the lips and grabbed me by my ass.

We both went into his car. I was too drunk to know what he was doing. He removed my jacket first and kissed me everywhere for a while. He undressed me as I lay there doing nothing. He played with my boobs for a while and kissed my navel. He spanked my ass and kissed every inch of my ass.

M61uXHpq0a-tOZem7-mFjMwFFbM8GBttGWlyNABK_FjQFHCyK3RzLGVx0-XM1rjYBidNdtNkOG17vfq-STLtGw0aCybhMWfyrLYYbWV06zDZkjLEWvTREpnvOyNYECFZ_1KoWtpY

All I remember was the time we had sex. He slept on my boobs and started pounding his dick in my pussy. I don’t know his size but the pleasure was unbelievable. I felt every thrust and the pleasure was ascending for every thrust. I was scratching the seats and he completed it with a cumshot inside my pussy.

Zm39Vq0EvuPuc8WAijmDnLFA9qivGTSWzqyJk3TTCgZPt-CqgemWCkkSB1AWN8TUo30fo2Ed76rqtMqezSo7YSarWRKOIug7qbl24Xo4U-CHZ0J6p2lIe1H01Vvj5mOZm1lCyFJo

He fell on my boobs and we both fell asleep. After some time I felt uneasy and opened my eyes. I can feel his thrusts again. He started doing it again. He increased the speed this time. I hugged him tightly as he fucked me for the second time. He came inside me after some time.

I fell asleep in his arms and it was a blackout again. Next time I came to my senses I can feel his dick in my pussy again. But he was too tired and was rocking me slowly. I tried to help him too but the drowsiness did not allow me to do so. He somehow managed to cum inside me again.

h40hVjEIBW8kztmGkugCZ5DV-RBKQ4Bm3l6CRmmsCy1uYWVTymBJiHMiBGO5_kjqE5cAwcAwgOg4A6Bx4mM_kL28qtWYjGiop-oRpI41ZUGKqVCYSdBfP8G1lChZyY0mabvMWt4F

He turned me around and he fell onto the seat with me on his chest and we cuddled and slept again. After some time he woke me up and planted a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at him and asked him what happened? He was surprised but said, “We had sex and I came inside you.”

I kissed him on the lips and said, “Yes I know that we had sex but I felt your dick in my pussy almost all night. How many times did you do that?” He said 4 times.

j6HfjOtzYOQsZl9tJmV0cCYMDPTOGYUHxZDsQDCUz0ojrvVB1UE8YyO1FB0PK3pZJuitCycaX9t2awRipH0hwF7R4PRWbCkJYbAkR3BDoQ4ofFjbRZhMnWb9BCSsNmGQsaRS_hYe

Then he dropped me at my house. We both exchanged numbers and he left. It was 6 in the morning. I went back into my room making it a successful sex spree in one day. I thought to myself I should be doing these sprees often.

YAiJH0TA13wDTRPDVoHacOJp7E5iMcRJUTFE6sJe3oNb0givgroosxEFvgXXOlAshlYTbqD4nBuvFbrnblDyswSk4gbCtj0IE-S92Vdck9n0i3JI-cqpVC-ULUM74BKgTOuxebbb

THE-END

Nyla Usha

Nyla-Usha-looking-very-beautiful-and-glamorous-photos-gallery-62599.jpg

It was a Saturday, the day-off for me. I didn’t have any plans for the afternoon. So, I thought of doing something which I used to do during college days – spend the day in my room watching porn and indulging in self-pleasure.

I took my tablet and started scanning through porn. I went to my favourite section: “Japanese Porn”. I always wonder why I always choose this section but I never tried to find out because that was not important.

45 minutes into the porn where the guy was fucking his wife until she was totally spent and felt wasted, he goes to the washroom to clean himself up. Then find his wife’s best friend sleeping in another room with her t-shirt rolled up to show her milky boobs covered in pink bra and short pants a little down to show her pink panties.

r-LjVbwUnipbVhPCx0nFQIFLP9diZlzWF-zwkFTmdyHQ_C-cl60U5fDTKBTvbhf3rFnzk1qA1SIdHowubMAataBZg6Ftq-E7MfgNXXAznSHSf77LEKJT9l-VKMUVrVfqEnCSgotq

He goes inside and pulls the short pants and panties off in one go and starts licking his wife’s best friend’s pussy eagerly. The girl gets into the mood – real mood. But when she wakes up, she tries to stop but couldn’t stop the pleasure she was getting.

The guy gets in 69 immediately and shoves the dick in her mouth to stop her from resisting. She then obeys him and starts sucking him. She holds his dick and takes it in deep and keeps doing it again and again. Later, the guy starts fucking his wife’s best friend in doggy style.

RyWWeJT5rI6-BiNdOJIUrKmrDN-_42M7ttGD2lZdY7J74qRH8ZzJM3vL4p7mQTFlXZAx7ccd72P3R73HeCmqLLv4CNh5grSLO4wS1NkqLe1AOjfvfcKj_RU7CLpd4wSqT01IXPXP

I was very excited at this stage and was going through immense pleasure. My erection was feeling like a hard-rock and my dick-riding in an awesome rhythm. I always try to last beyond my levels, I try to cool down if I feel the climax is near. Though it is inevitable, I like to extend and test my limits.

Just when I decided to put everything to end, the streaming had gone. I tried a few times to refresh it but realized the internet was down. I went out of the room and found out that the electricity had gone.

I went to the balcony to see if it was just my home or the whole street. But it was afternoon and not night time. So it was difficult. I was trying to scan my neighbour’s house. What I saw blew my mind away.

My neighbour Nyla Usha bhabhi’s house had 3 rooms – 1 room on the left (Opposite her kitchen), then comes the hall in the middle and at last 2 rooms next to each other – one belongs to Nyla Usha bhabhi. The room door was slightly open just enough to see what was happening inside. I saw my neighbour bhabhi blowing someone’s dick!

-_KpomJoeNAwnYiTfDq5HLlkpEtdQlgauPwLGnGcKwb6sCfVLSsxBmwF6gF6BSxLd4cQ-u5YdM0k_gJRSkv42StRieUICKC23f7BhT3V-27DG1AkitiKbnQ0Psux470s_BF8CyGT

I quickly took my phone and zoomed in the camera and I was right. Nyla Usha bhabhi was giving a blowjob. Immediately, I pressed the record button (I don’t know why).
Nyla Usha bhabhi is a sex bomb – a ticking sex bomb! She can blow anyone, anytime and anywhere with her perfect tits, more than sexy ass, lusty lips and killer eyes and silky hairs. It was a dream for many but true for one – her husband. And there she was blowing him. I started watching my porn – live porn!

For another minute, bhabhi was still blowing and I wanted to see more action. I tried to distract them and threw a sketch pen (lying around in the balcony). It fell below the sofa but made enough noise to distract bhabhi and her husband Prem.

vstv-mglQH4K74SQV-NyK4Ga7QY300-lMaaGPyx19Awdg89V6KPiqROw8x7P8kEnBEnZAR7irwW5PKip01V6V1wkKm5jT0XayqXuRTh5xnAJkjjJfKkaf89fYsU7zwtuGTu3kSBT

I saw Nyla Usha turning but Prem brought her face again to his dick and asked her to keep sucking. But what I saw next – another guy came out and found nothing and went back to the room. The guy was wearing a black mask and left the door open while going inside. I was shell shocked.

The guy went to bhabhi. He took his dick out. It was 6-inch long. He took bhabhi’s hand and placed it on his dick. Now, Nyla Usha was blowing both dicks alternatively. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The first guy’s dick was 8.5 or 9-inch long.

He then went behind her and made bhabhi on her fours. He brought his dick near her pussy and started kicking her pussy with his dick in a playful manner.

He spat on his hand and applied it to his dick and pressed it against bhabhi’s pussy. He did this again, playing with my sexy neighbour bhabhi’s pussy. The guy pressed it a little more and a few inches went inside this time.

He then took it out and put it inside a little again. He was teasing bhabhi. Then Nyla Usha bhabhi spoke for the first time, “do it now”.

I was sure she didn’t mean do fast and done with it. She was getting horny and she wanted it inside her. She said again, “Please”.

The first guy understood and he gave a strong thrust. His dick went inside her, stretching her inner walls to new limits. Her mouth made an ‘O’ shape at that very moment. That’s when the second guy pushed his dick in Nyla Usha bhabhi’s mouth and started mouthfucking her.

Ic8Hh51sE2wx_cUMyHF9FrpLx5u4AauO9eLHInLPwtbbHtR2agfv9PYVqhLu7N9Kum5bJRkRdAY0riGXlnYL2Ldy-wf6SWgkAYzWR9I2bB_slLFNo72kMNO0lYpKQ3WOjTwuH_Qg

He caught her long silky hairs and tried to choke her with his dick in her mouth.

The first guy was slapping Nyla Usha bhabhi’s ass in between each thrust and was literally fucking her like cowboy. Bhabhi was trying to meet each thrust equally by pushing her ass.

Bhabhi was still blowing the second guy. She took all the 6-inch down her throat. That’s when the first guy who was fucking bhabhi in pure lust and full rhythm put his hands on her boobs and started mauling them.

He caught hold of bhabhi’s boobs and was molesting them while grabbing them tightly. He started giving hard strokes (more like bullet shots) into bhabhi’s pussy.

Getting her boobs grabbed so tightly and fucked so hard was giving an amazing pleasure to my neighbour bhabhi. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly. She pushed away the guy she was blowing and shouted “Yessssss..Ahh”.

eJEPJGiS8hNpQRsZo6KSoI6NLjpI0bPvOWrdcoaFzSb9vHSYzag3N86ONboPPepiQ8rAG5fkEjheAePMrNm9NMqF_u8wKAmnT47XCQzjIYlN2cva7QlMnLQgqGaHQPiPDRb_gfoR

It seemed like bhabhi had an orgasm. Her head fell down, her sexy body shivered. But the guy was still pushing it in her deeper and deeper. It looked like it was just the beginning. The second guy said, “Let me also fuck her. I will finish it off quickly then you can continue your marathon fucking”.

The second guy’s dick was small compared to the first guy. The second guy started fucking Nyla Usha bhabhi now. He was very aggressive and fucking her at a good speed. I knew he wouldn’t last long even though he took bhabhi to another ride of ecstasy.

I saw her holding the bedsheet tightly with her moans coming out rapidly, “Ah ah ah slowly, pls slow down, ah ah ahh. Noooooooo. Ahhhh”

It felt like she was begging for the first guy. Nyla Usha bhabhi’s boobs were swinging wildly now and she was shaking her head with the kind of fucking she was getting.

jFEIWTKwycMi-yGkLfey6twiMRp2a4MacZWZfF9cY8ruSy3YW1n1rjcHYw-Tdm_1SLrXCR90pNuO8ULs4z0hJeQHGSQ2NQv613rPSwObjdiiph9DlwN-QzqNyyXiMvugJ7HkdlTs

Soon, with one last mighty stroke, the second guy was done. Bhabhi was left panting and she was trying to catch her breath. Her stomach was still vibrating and she was still in fucking rhythm with her body moving up and down.

The small guy also collapsed next to her while he kissed her lips and with the other hand pressing her boobs softly. The first guy was holding his dick in his hand.

He put Nyla Usha on her back and came on top of her. He was still wearing a mask like the other guy. His eyes locked with bhabhi’s eyes. I thought she will say, “Enough”. But I saw her hand going down and grabbing his dick and guiding it to her pussy. She wanted more, more of this big dick!

He pushed it in her and waited.

Nyla Usha: what happened?

The first guy shook his head like nothing.

Nyla Usha: do it!

First guy (raises his head): Like what?

Nyla Usha knew what the guy wanted to hear from her. She closed her eyes and said, “Fuck me, please fuck me..”

It seemed like the first guy got what he wanted. He took it out and shoved it in, the whole of it.

Nyla Usha (moaning deeply): Yesss…more..fuck me more.

ojoKSkb7LToycshfarLWK0s92cgNtpnOmY4CW73xtVc7epfHjA19ysoHDK1d_JtitqTOd-iLBBZySyDhoAa7Um-WPh6dfPu4UJS_hZ4k_FBFmJ5ll4xJU7mbNG5fIWO1UQ55ubKi

The guy fucked her harder, deeper and wilder. He placed his mouth on her boobs and bit her nipples in between. Bhabhi put her hand on his head first and then on his back and dug her nails on his back. The guy kept pushing his dick in her and kept fucking bhabhi like mad. The sounds of his leg meeting bhabhi’s thighs were increasing rapidly.

Just then, the second guy held her hand and brought it on top of her head, holding it tightly. The first guy got in full gear and was fucking bhabhi at full speed.

He started fucking her faster and faster. With every stroke, he was going deeper exerting more power. He kept going as if he wanted to reach somewhere.

Bhabhi held his hands tightly. She knew he won’t let go but she needed to hold it tighter because of the hard fucking. She kept pushing her ass backward to avoid meeting his powerful strokes but he kept pushing in more and harder. He was fucking like it was his last fuck.

EeVwjRITS1MP077DMoM2N-uMRVeG9ciOGHR37PeOOMo7tHOfiQmv04--SqrgDvlAJj_V57F1TNFfRUHXw2WgaKYiF8SaRKcLqb0VHhwPplHimRdpGNwxhlURd_BuWR67qghz-D-8

He then closed his eyes and his head was raised towards the ceiling. Bhabhi freed her hand and she immediately reached for his dick and squeezed every drop of his cum out of it. He felt immense satisfaction and less powerful and collapsed onto her boobs.

Then they turned her on her tummy and tied her hands on her back. I left too and went towards Nyla Usha bhabhi’s house. I started climbing the stairs and reached her door. I found it open and went inside. She was lying naked on her tummy and trying to free her hands.

7fhoKnimtfvg6FoscLEijMC8c71g_urNrXUxpAc-_q6r8PksBawhMiqgiU3uHeIUhS9_r2zle4qr-3ADLSTnxGWwd3eY95XXRj82zDXTQh6xq53DVyL5eI5hO9K6S3D5f8Z86BUj

When I entered the house, I saw Nyla Usha bhabhi lying on her stomach with hands tied and she was trying to open it up. I thought to myself not so soon, bhabhi. I went close to the bed and got on top of the bed. She was covered with a shawl on her ass and the rest was a feast to my eyes.

Her body was soaked in a mixture of sweat especially her thighs looked so hot and sexy. It was inviting me. Meanwhile, She might have heard someone coming and said, “Please leave, I was completely drained..” Without responding, I undid my jeans and let my dick free.

I then pulled the shawl aside and made bhabhi to stand on her four. My dick was hard and ready to drill her. Bhabhi realized the situation, “Again . I am tired, please leave now.” I took some saliva from my mouth and applied it on a raging dick.

I pushed my dick inside her pussy in one shot. It went straight in full length with all the cum in her pussy. Bhabhi reacted, “No, so hard again.” I kept drilling her, slow and steady. All the way in and all the way out. Bhabhi was waiting desperately whenever I take the dick all the way out.

“Please stop teasing and fuck me harder.” And there she herself started moving back and met my thrust much faster. Seeing bhabhi enjoy herself, I slapped her on her ass and was losing myself in the moment.

Bhabhi, “Ahh yeah. Just like this, fuck me more.” I was breathing heavily, finally opened up, “Fuck you, bhabhi. You are made to be fucked.” And continued as if asking for permission, “Let me fuck you always. Love your pussy and hot body.”

Bhabhi reached orgasm, “I am coming again.” And I banged her without any mercy and pushed her on the bed. She fell flat on her stomach and I laid myself on her back. I started fucking her from behind by putting my arms under her shoulder. I gave heavy thrusts in her pussy.

After 15-20 thrusts, I let it go and cummed heavily inside her warm pussy. Both were catching a breath. I pulled myself up and turned bhabhi to face me. She got the shock of her life with her eyes wide open, “Tum? Rohit?”

Vq3HwY6HDL_gh-Nsa1rkDIkDu-4Tq5hnxKU1lSeGHlfH_bSFr2Z38v6jihAbetuALP9_GFnBMLTbRqt6CD7BooFyefeqVEMZrIGqLNR8vJujJ4tF0OxXayeoQxB8uoFBpesk_L_c

Unable to understand and think, how? Why? What?

Bhabhi didn’t know how to respond.

I was just watching her. Even in her distress, she was looking hot and seductress. I could feel my blood going to the wrong place again and things are getting harder and harder every second.

I could have said a lot of things to her to make her understand why I fucked her.

I played the recording with mask men where bhabhi was getting fucked,

7eF3I4NDES1hueyuzlY2VpGRYlEBMlFQM52BRf5jOQsJOyw4zpUVXy9oglW-hFLofYCIKmt-AWZfG_m_OHoazS6F4mBq597ltJeb2AhRHhxyHzg1_FIwCms4o-r5cMI_S3rOukXn

Bhabhi nervously, “Please delete it
.”
I said, “Delete Promise me fulfill my wishes?”

Bhabhi, “I promise, please delete it.”

guided her mouth on my dick, “suck it.” I let myself fall on the bed. She kept sucking for another 5 minutes. I had my eyes closed all this time. I opened my eyes when I saw bhabhi came on top of me and was guiding my dick in her pussy.

She pressed her lips on my lips and gave a long smooch.

DrBKRDKZAAF4W7ziEnYbvDtceWvH30oyXiULQZ1IquDWu4TizSnoQnjDYs8xgckUw9cggFehNbbAv8keykvO7Erqu5TqcDr6nmjx1L84YkkXgN4OX0iarsa8wyO_WIX5TcP31SFq

After the kiss, I put her on her back and came on top of her in missionary style. I started pressing her boobs with both hands and pinching her nipples. Mera lund ab bhi unke andar bahar ho raha tha. But my focus was her boobs. Her tight, perfect, round boobs.

I was biting her nipples and licking it. I decided to take the action to another level. She closed her eyes, “Keep fucking harder,,” and putting her hands on my waist and pushing me inside her.

I was surprised by her reaction

I was on the verge of climax, I kept fucking her hard with all the strength. I drilled her with the last few strokes and I cummed inside her.

AkM-p5nRgY_lzPuVmX2HyGisT84hKAHsLayHDHFoAyISVeXlJlDaTukw19fYxNOiI5Xt8t1wak27ZqGvOFP4AqIA8mMc1ijDjWQNP3q7DHYJlUcta3tVi2tmRSV-_gUuWwaZMyjR

She, “Ahh you are amazing, Rohit. please delete videos.”
Me, “I will,” and smooched her.

xAGDLkqyBC20VeSqLGj9TMC0KK5Dgd5ks2TbJeZIMR3e0Fr6MkkHWEXfwT7uaoq6LSWenS9NEK6T_brSJTJM7FBbmODOhhlNpPgi07TfB3g3zzkLMbYPfm_UNd1i_XZmZQpJdKI5

THE-END

All stories , sofar read is super and awesome .. Only MANSION HOUSE update waiting for a Long time is missing,, Will @Krishan202 Consider ????

Back