• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cherry

My stomach growled. "I think that's everything," I said, my dick still hard from the drug. I had cum in Anupama's and Sara's pussy before we wrapped up the interview. "I think we kept you from your business for long enough, slave."

"My employees have to be wondering about that," Poonam said. She was dressed, her hair disheveled. "Master."

I smiled at that. "Add us onto your work schedule."

"You really are going to work here?" she blinked.

I nodded. "We want your business to thrive, don't we? We won't you to do well. And we could use the money."

"Cherry wants to breed us," Sara said. "That's going to cost money."

"Oh, Mom, we should move in with them," Anupama said. "They have two huge houses. You've wanted to move out of the apartment since forever."

"And buy a house," Poonam said, glancing at us. "You really have two houses?"

"Side-by-side," I nodded. "One's my mom's the other's Aunt Shruti's. Move in. Save more money."

"So you're not just making me your sex slave to get at my money?" Poonam asked, a smile on her lips.

"Well, not just for your money," I grinned back. "Those little, red pills are amazing. Shit, I want to cum again."

My stomach growled.

"But you need to satiate other desires," Anupama laughed, patting my stomach.

"The Dairy Queen Nidhhi works at isn't far away. We can pop in, eat some horribly unhealthy fast food, and maybe sneak Nabha out back and fuck her."

"You're not hungry. You just want to fuck the Nabha," Sara said.

"Master wants to fuck every hot woman," Janhvi giggled. She hadn't stopped beaming since I ass-fucked her and finished off in her pussy. It was hot fucking her so hard, and the fact she loved it only made it better.

I liked making my women happy.

"Okay, we'll move in," Poonam said, shivering. "If your father was better off financially when I met him, maybe..."

"That's why we all have to pitch in," I said. "We'll work for you, I guess you don't have to pay us. That'll allow more money for the family."

"It goes to us either way," Sara shrugged. "Why not get paid?"

"Payroll taxes," I said.

Poonam nodded. "Lot's of red tape and bureaucracy. Costs me an additional year per employee just for navigating all that. And that's before payroll taxes and unemployment insurance."

I nodded. "Well, we have to get going. Dinner then we have to work on homework. I'll take Anupama with us. She'll be staying at my place. You can come by when you're done here. This weekend, we can pack you up and move your stuff in."

"Just like that?" the MILF blinked, shivering. "Okay, Sir."

I kissed her on the mouth, smeared with pussy juices, a mix of sweet and tart--Sara and Anupama. Then, my arms around Anupama and Sara, I walked out, Janhvi trailing after. It was so hot having two women on my arms. Both my sisters. And a third trailing behind me.

My dick throbbed as we reached Anupama's car. I didn't have my own, money being tight and all. But I had the keys to Anupama's. My women climbed in, Sara taking shotgun since she was my queen.

The drive to Dairy Queen didn't take long. We parked and headed in. There was a short line, and then I was at the register where a bored guy slouched. "What can I get you?"

I looked behind him, peering at the other employees, one managing the drive-thru, another pair of girls bagging orders. In the back, hidden by machinery, were the cooks. I leaned to the right and left, searching for Nidhhi and Nabha.

"Looking for someone?"

"Yeah, my sister Nidhhi works here."

"Who?"

I blinked. "Nidhhi. She's a busty girl. And she works here with her friend, Nabha."

The guy looked over his shoulder. "Is there a Nidhhi that works here?"

The woman he glanced at had a nametag that read: "Balu -- Manager." She shook her head. "No one named Nidhhi works here."

"Yes, she does. She told me she works at the Dairy Queen." There was only two in town, one by our house, the other across town. This was the one she told me she worked at. "She had to work tonight."

"Your sister's lying," Balu said. "I would know if we had a Nidhhi working her. I do all the hiring."

Anger surged through me. Why had my sister lied to me? She told me repeatedly she was going to work at Dairy Queen. My hand clenched. My hunger forgotten. What the fuck was Nidhhi keeping from the family?

From me?

To be continued...

Write short and sweet story bro

Bro that was one hell of a story. But u are going to have a head ache as everyone who read is eager for the next episode. Also u are one hell of a writer.Man I'm serious
Bro adding pic to story taking so much time. With out pics I can upload 3 to 4 updates in a week

Bro adding pic to story taking so much time. With out pics I can upload 3 to 4 updates in a week
I dont think we would mind if you cut down of the frequency of the pics a bit if it meant that the frequency of updates increases
anyway great thread bro

Nice sexy stories made me cum everyday

Ohhh fuck yes i am going to cum

Bro write on Bhumika as cheating wife

Hi Krishan, You are doing great. So keep doing it without changing. Photographs are the strength of the story. That is what makes the reader feel the fascination and lust for the story. I appreciate the efforts you are giving for this thread. Keep Rocking.