• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Shriya

I hummed as I put the roast into the oven. I set the timer. I bit my lip, my hand shaking, as I glanced down at the cabinet. My heart thudded. It was so naughty of me to buy it. But one glass wouldn't hurt. Cherry wasn't home. He was at his job interview with Anupama's mom.

I hoped he fucked her.

Ananya was up in her room and my sister was grading papers at the dining room table. She wouldn't tattle on me, right? I opened the cabinet, pulled out the box wine I picked up on my way home from work. I used to have a glass of wine every night before Chandu. I didn't need to drink more. I had Cherry now.

The front door opened.

"I can't believe you're still hard," Sara was saying. "What is that pill your mom gave him, Anupama."

My heart clenched. I pushed the boxed wine back into the cabinet, turned around, closing it as Cherry, Anupama, Sara, and Janhvi trooped into the kitchen. My stomach twisted in fear. Why did I buy the wine? Cherry ordered me not to drink. He was concerned. Yes, I was drinking a lot after Chandu's death. I needed something to dull the grief.

ShriyaSharan_DN.jpg

"Hi, Master," I said. "How's Mommy-slut's big, strong son doing? Did you fuck Poonam?"

"I did," Cherry said, that cocky grin spreading across his lips. "And that's not the only thing." He grabbed Anupama. "Doesn't she look familiar?"

I peered at Anupama. She had features of Chandu, and our son, loved so much, slanted eyes, a round face, delicate nose and cheekbones, a petite frame, a submissive look about her. There was something familiar. Shruti and I had brought home many girls and women to have threesomes with Chandu and...

Poonam... That name was familiar.

"My mother's last name is Bajwa," Anupama said.

"Bajwa..." My eyes widened. "Oh, my god, that was 18 years ago. We had just found out I was pregnant with Cherry and Shruti with Sara. We were still living in the small apartment. Oh, my god..." My eyes widened. Anupama was the same age as Cherry, maybe a month younger. "You're... You're Chandu's daughter?"

Anupama nodded.

Tears burned in my eyes. A surge of motherly love shot through me. I grabbed the girl, pulling her to me. I hugged her to my breasts. Her face pressed the apron I wore, the only thing covering my naked body, in between my breasts, exposing my hard nipples. Here was another piece of my husband and true master.

It was a miracle. It was wonderful. Her arms went around me, holding me as I rocked her. I kissed at the silky crown of black hair, smelling how sweet she was. The tears fell down my cheeks. I hoped Chandu was watching us from Heaven.

"I wish you could have met him," I said, my voice breaking. "Why didn't Poonam ever tell us?"

"She was confused," Cherry said. He had his arms around Sara and Janhvi, both of whom were looking teary eyed.

Shruti walked in naked from the dining room, her breasts jigging. Her eyes were wide as she came over and hugged Anupama from behind. "I remember your mother. She was wild. We had a lot of fun with her, but then she had to go to college and we lost touch with her."

PicsArt_08-16-11.00.19481a520861f0732a.jpg

"It's his daughter, Shruti," I said to my sister, babbling with joy. "Isn't that wonderful?"

She nodded her head.

"Master," my voice cracked as I spoke, "may I make love to your girlfriend? The roast has thirty minutes before it's ready."

"Yeah," Cherry nodded. He pushed Janhvi down to her knees. She reached for his zipper. "She's has a fresh load of my cum in her. Enjoy."

"Thank you, Sir," I breathed then stared down at Anupama. "How does that sound, dear? You're like my own daughter, you know?"

"It sounds wonderful," Anupama said, her eyes brimming with tears. "I wish I knew him. But I'm so glad I have a bigger family. It's been mom and me for so long..."

"I know."

I cupped her tear-stained cheeks, lifted her face, and lowered my lips to kiss her. It was electric. A shiver ran through my body as I nibbled on her lips. She trembled between me and my sister, her tongue brushing my lips, her hands sliding down to squeeze my naked ass.

Oh, she was wonderful. Just perfect. Chandu made another beautiful girl for me to enjoy.

Ananya came downstairs, "Hi," she said brightly, skipping over to Cherry having his cock sucked. Then she paused. "Big sis, what's got you all teary-eyed?"

Sara explained while Shruti and I led Anupama out of the kitchen. I heard Ananya let out a gasp of shock, my heart quivering. We padded up the stairs. I couldn't wait to devour this girl with my sister. To make her scream and gasp again.

Chandu's daughter!

We reached the master bedroom--Cherry's new room--my sister and I kissing Anupama. We took turns cupping her face, pressing our hot lips to hers as the three of us navigated to the bed. Anupama moaned, eager and lithe, her slanted eyes fluttering behind her glasses.

We pressed her down to the bed. I yanked off my apron, bearing my tits. Anupama moaned, staring at me and my busty sister as we crawled onto the bed. My breasts dangled down as we reached her blouse.

"Let's get her naked," I moaned.

"Oh, yes," Shruti purred, her black hair brushing my bleached-blonde tresses.

Our fingers worked the buttons of Anupama's blouse. She gasped and squirmed, her face twisting with excitement. We exposed her white bra, containing her round tits. That had to go. In moments, her breasts were bare, pale and dusky, nipples dark brown and so cute.

Hungrily, I popped the right one into my mouth. I sucked hard, my cheeks hollowing. She gasped, squirming on the bed as I loved her nipple. With a purr, Shruti engulfed the other one. She sucked loud, her lips popping off the small nub over and over, making Anupama's breast quiver.

Anupama-parameswaran-nude.jpg

"Oh, wow," Anupama groaned. "Oh, I have two sexy mothers sucking on my nipples. Oh, this is so naughty."

"You just love it, don't you?" I purred. "Almost as much as you love my big, strong son's cock fucking your pussy."

"Almost," she agreed, nodding her flushing face. "Oh, Professor... I mean, Shruti, suck my nipple."

"Suck her nipple," I purred, kissing down her body. I loved her stomach while my sister squeezed both of Anupama's tits, fingers sinking into firm flesh. Anupama gasped, her nipples quivering while Shruti licked back and forth across them.

I licked around Anupama's stomach. She was Cherry's sister, but no one knew that. He could marry her, and no one would think it was weird. How lucky for them. It was a miracle that we found her again. Like it was fate or something.

I pushed up my daughter's skirt--she was Cherry's future wife and my husband's child, so she was my daughter--exposing white panties soaked by her juices. And my son's cum. I could smell it. I groaned, licking my lips.

I pushed aside her panties' gusset, exposing her matted, black bush. It was thick as her mother's, hiding her pussy lips. Cherry's cum and her juices stained the dark hairs. I licked through the silk, savoring her tart cream and his salty jizz. My son's spunk coated my tongue as I lapped through his sister's pubic mound.

Anupama-Parameswaran-79.jpg

"Oh, Shriya," she moaned. "Oh...Mommy-slut. Oh, that's so nice. Oh, yes. Lick your son's cum out of my pussy."

"Yes," purred Shruti between sucks on her nipples. "Make her explode on your lips."

"Yes," I groaned. I buried my face into her pussy, her curls tickling my face. They felt so wonderfully naughty. I tongued through her, licking, lapping, enjoying her. She groaned, humping against me, her moans and gasps echoing through the air.

I loved them. They were amazing. I licked and tongued through her folds, gathering every drop of my son's jizz I could find in her hot silk. I wiggled my tongue into her, swirling it around while she gasped and squirmed. Her thighs clenched about my face.

She made the cutest sounds. My pussy clenched. I ignored it. I was here to pleasure Anupama. She was one of my Mistress's. I shivered. I loved it. I had a Master and two mistresses in Sara and Anupama. It was so wonderful. So hot. So naughty.

Cherry was such a stud. I gave birth to a dominating, powerful man.

My tongue licked harder, diving through her folds. My hips rocked back and forth, juices dribbling down my thighs. I dragged my tongue through her hot, juicy depths, flicking her clit. Her pubic hairs tickled my cheeks and nose as I probed so deep into her.

"Oh, yes. Two Mommy-sluts licking me. Oh, wow. You're both making me feel amazing! I love it!"

"Mmm, you're just so scrumptious," purred Shruti. "I knew you were special."

"Thank you," Anupama groaned. "You gave me this."

She seized Shruti and pulled my sister in for a hot kiss. Their tongues danced together as I lapped through her pussy. I wiggled my hips, my clit aching, throbbing, begging to be touched. But I had self-control. I concentrated on Anupama's pleasure. I sucked on her throbbing clit, buried in the folds of her pussy.

She moaned into my sister's lips. She spasmed. And then she came.

Tart juices flooded out of her pussy. They inundated my mouth. I drank them, savoring them. I made her cum. I made Chandu's daughter explode. She bucked and thrashed, her lips locked to my sister's. Her round tits quivered. She made the cutest sounds.

Her body bucked a final time. I took a last lick through her pussy, a huge smile on my face. She broke the kiss with Shruti, staring at me. "Oh, thank you, Mommy-slut. That was wonderful. I'm so glad I'm a part of your family."

I moved up her body, my tits dragging across her naked stomach then nudging her breasts. Our nipples brushed, shooting tingles through me. "So am I."

I leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her tongue lapped out, tasting her own juices. She wiggled and squirmed, her hand thrusting between my thighs. I gasped as she rubbed at my hot pussy.

"Oh, yes," gasped Shruti. "Oh, you sweet thing. Finger my snatch."

I broke the kiss, glancing at my sister, her face twisting in pleasure. I leaned over, giving her a kiss, letting her taste how delicious Anupama was. Our lips met, our sisterly passion growing as Anupama's fingers slid across our pussies. She found my clit, rubbing hard, shooting pleasure through my body.

I groaned, not fighting my orgasm. She was my mistress. And I knew she wanted me to cum.

Shruti's breasts brushed my side as she pressed tighter against us. Our kiss deepened. I loved my sister so much. I loved kissing her, cumming with her. My pussy ached and throbbed. Juices poured out as Anupama kept rubbing us, driving me wild with passion.

I shivered, shuddered. And then I came.

Shreya-sarann2.jpg

I broke the kiss. "Oh, Anupama. Oh, you sweet thing!"

I writhed on top of my new daughter, holding my sister. She came with me, her face twisting with pleasure. It shuddered through me. It was wonderful. It gave me such a joy, helping to fill the hole Chandu's death left in my heart. Every day, my family gave me a little more.

"Damn, that was hot," my son said as I quivered on Anupama's fingers. He stood in the doorway. "But we need to talk about Nidhhi.

threesome_lesbian_-2694.gif

Nidhhi

"Oh, god, I am so excited," Nabha said, grabbing the tray we bought on our way home from working at the Flashing, a strip club. "Your brother is such a stud."

"Yeah," I said, my stomach twisting. Was Cherry going to demand I bring food back every night I worked at the strip club? Maybe I should tell him the truth. But...would he be mad? I agreed to join his harem and then spent the last five hours stripping, giving lap dances, and letting strange man touch my body. Not my pussy or tits, but my thighs, hips, stomach.

NegativePoisedDore-size_restricted.gif

Two even came while I gave them lap dances, their jizz soaking through their sweatpants to stain my ass.

"Come on," Nabha said, her eyes sparkling. "Let's go, Yunie."

Yunie, short for unicorn, was her nickname for me. I called her Dandi, short for dandelion. We had used these names since we were kids. We even had them tattooed on our pubic mounds: a galloping unicorn on mine, a bright, yellow flower on hers.

She climbed out of my car. I sighed, grabbed the second cardboard drink tray with the rest of things, and got out. I didn't even have a DQ uniform. I was shocked no one in the family had commented on that. The security light on the garage blazed on as we walked to the front door, flooding us with light. A second light on the porch lit up moments later as we neared. The living room lights were on, but the curtains were pulled tight.

"Ooh, we're going to watch our movie while Cherry fucks me," groaned Nidhhi. "This is going to be so fucking hot."

"Yeah," I nodded, pushing down my nerves. I fumbled to get my keys out of my purse--why did I put them away after turning off my car?--and managed to get the front door open. "Hello."

"In here," Cherry said, his voice stern.

Nabha and I walked into the living room. A coil of beige rope and a wand massager were spread out across the living room carpet. Cherry stood over them, naked and muscular, his arms crossed, his face hard, glaring at us and...

"Oh, shit," I groaned. He knew.

He nodded his head. "After our job interview, we stopped by your work for dinner. Only..."

"Only, I don't work for Dairy Queen." I trembled, my heart racing. I was one year older than Cherry, but I felt like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar beneath his eyes. "I..."

"You lied to me and the family."

I swallowed.

"Um..." Nabha took a step back. "Well...I'll be going."

"Nabha, you will strip naked and sit your ass on the couch," Cherry growled, "and watch Nidhhi's punishment for lying."

"Punishment?" I gasped, choking. "I'm not Mom or Janhvi or Aunt Shruti! I'm not one of your--"

"You're still my woman." His voice cracked with authority. "And you lied to us. Me. For weeks. To your family that you claim you want to belong to."

83edc65bc3c86fb97bd09a995e183e34.jpg

I lowered my head. "I was...embarrassed."

"Embarrassed?"

The tray of Blizzards quivered in my hand. "I...I..."

"What are you doing, Nidhhi?"

Nabha gave me a supportive, commiserating look, setting her tray down on the coffee table. Then, with the skill of a stripper, she undressed, baring her round breasts, nipples pierced by gold rings. I watched her out of the corner of my eyes as I squirmed. Cherry's eyes bored into me.

"Answer me."

The authority cracked in his voice. He sounded just like Dad. "I...I...work at the..." I took a deep breath. "The Flashing."

Cherry blinked in shock. "Wait, what? The strip club? As a waitress?"

I shook my head.

"You're a stripper?" Incredulity burned in his voice. And something else. Something...possessive.

"It was my idea," Nabha said. "We both like being cockteases, so..." She shut up when Cherry stared at her. She blushed, lowering her gaze and then wiggled out of her skirt and thong.

Nabha-Natesh0004.md.jpg

"So you're a stripper," Cherry growled, marching forward and snagging the Blizzards out of my hands. He set them on the coffee table. "Then strip."

"Cherry... I'm sorry--"

"I told you to strip." His voice boomed with authority. It wasn't anger I heard in his voice, but disappointment. I flushed worse and then yanked off my loose bra, exposing the lacy bra I wore beneath. I reached behind me, unhooking it, my tits spilling out. They were almost as big as Mom's.

He watched in silence, his cock thrusting hard before him as I stripped. I didn't feel sexy like I did at the club. I didn't wiggle my hips and strut and move with languorous grace. I felt ashamed, naked, exposed. I wanted to cover my tits the moment they were bare. I wanted to melt into the floor, to vanish beneath his gaze.

"I--"

Nidhhi-Agerwal-topless-fake-boobs.jpg

I clamped my mouth shut, shivering at his commanding eyes. I pushed off my skirt, tights, and panties, standing naked before him. My eyes flicked down to the rope and wand massager, its thick, round head thrusting from the end of the long handle. It was a Hitachi. I knew they made the best "personal massagers." I thought about buying one a few times.

It must be Mom's. But why was it here?

Cherry grabbed the coil of ropes. "You know, Dad taught me a lot about knots and how to secure things. I never realized just what he was training me for."

I swallowed.

"When I discovered rope bondage on the internet, I thought about all those knots I had learned from Dad. But I still didn't make the connection of what he wanted to teach me, how he was grooming me." He formed a loop at the end, tying a slip knot to allow him to cinch it tight.

I shivered.

"But he was getting me ready to have my own harem of sisters. And sometimes, your women need to be punished. Need to be bound, restrained."

"Punished?" I gasped, anger surging through my shame. "I am not one of the sex slaves, little brother. Remember. You told me I didn't have to be."

20210104180306.jpg

"I know," Cherry said. "And you're not. But you need to be punished. When you've done something wrong, you have to pay the price. This is it."

"You're going to tie me up and, what, spank me?" I huffed, folding my arms beneath my breasts.

"I'm not going to spank you." He snapped the rope. "But I am going to tie you up."

"No fucking way. I'm sorry I lied. I'm sorry I'm a stripper. I'll quit, if that's what you want. But you're not punishing me."

"Fine." he said. "There's the door."

He pointed at the front door. My jaw dropped. "You'll kick me out of my own home?"

"My home. We had this conversation yesterday, remember? My home. My rules. You want to be a part of this, then you have to follow them. You lied to me, Nidhhi. Accept your punishment or you can move in with Nabha tonight."

"Cherry," I gasped, taking a step forward. "Please, Cherry. I am sorry."

"Prove it." He held up the rope. "Prove you really want to belong to our family."

I bit my lip, trembling. Tears burned my eyes. I didn't want to be punished, but... I loved my family. I loved my little brother. I loved being a part of his harem. The shivers grew worse. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Well?" he asked, his voice dropping. I could hear...pain in it. He didn't want to kick me out. But... He had to be strong. He had to be in charge. And I did lie to the family. Dad would have bent me over his lap and spanked me for that.

And now Cherry was the man of the house. I had to respect that. I made a choice yesterday. Dad always said, "If you decide to do something, stick through it. Don't give up because it's hard whether that's your job or your relationship, Nidhhi."

I nodded my head.

"Say it."

"Little brother, will you please punish me?" My cheeks burned. God, that was humiliating to say. How did Janhvi get off on this?

"Good."

He moved with confidence. You would have thought he had tied up a lot of girls before. He started at my ankle, pulling the loop tight about it. He bound my ankles tight together before wrapping the ropes about my calves. He paused before he got to my thighs, grabbed the Hitachi wand massager, and shoved the round head against my pussy, the body trapped by my thighs.

My eyes widened. "What?"

He bound my thighs tight together, the rope fibers biting into my flesh. It was irritating. I squirmed, my pussy lips rubbing on the massager's head. These things could really hum. They had to be plugged into the wall. This one's long cord ran to the nearby outlet.

He grinned at me as he drew the rope up to my waist. He anchored it there with a tight cinch that dug into my flesh before making a pattern of crossing diamonds across my stomach. He climbed to my breasts. Those he bound, squeezing the base, forcing them to bulge outward. My tits throbbed.

"Cherry," I groaned, my tits feeling swollen.

He smacked a nipple. "Punishment."

"Yes," I agreed.

"Oh, my god, this is shibari," moaned Nabha. " rope bondage. I've seen this on the internet. Hot!"

My cheeks burned worse as my girlfriend watched with such lust on her eyes, her thighs spread wide, flashing her shaved pussy, her fingers stroking the petals of her dandelion tattoo. Then I gasped as Cherry yanked my hands behind my back, bound them to my torso. I groaned, wiggling, bent over. He pushed me down, my face into the carpet, raising up my ass.

"There," he said, pulling the final length of rope. I was cocooned by it, trapped, none of my limbs able to move, my thighs pressed about the body of the massager. He reached between my legs. "No cumming, Nidhhi, until I let you."

"What?" I gasped.

And then he turned on the wand massager.

tumblr_o538k9tjzv1u5ddqjo1_500.gif

Pleasure exploded across my pussy. It hummed and throbbed, buzzing against my pussy lips and clit. The vibrations shivered through me, churning my pussy to molten passion in the blink of an eye. My back arched. I groaned in pure delight, my orgasm building so fast, so swift as I writhed, unable to do more than wiggle my body.

And I couldn't cum.

"Cherry," I groaned, my pussy assaulted by the vibrations. Shivers rippled through my body. I tingled, my toes curling. "Oh, my god, Cherry."

"Nidhhi," he grinned, moving to the couch. He seized Nabha, pulling her onto the floor. She didn't resist. He pushed her down right before me, her legs spread wide. "Mmm, you're wet, Nabha."

"This is so hot," she groaned.

"Dandi," I gasped.

"Sorry, Yunie." Then she shivered as Cherry mounted her. "Oh, you're going to fuck me now?"

"You want to date my sister, right?" Cherry asked, rubbing his cock up and down her shaved pussy.

"I do." She gave a wicked giggle. "And if I have to fuck you to do it, well, that makes this even hotter." She grabbed his ass and pulled him down into her pussy.

Nabha_Natesh_PicsArt_12-11-08.32.00-02.jpg

He grunted as he penetrated her. The first real cock to ever fuck my girlfriend's pussy. Oh, she had plenty of dildos, vibrators, ben wa balls, and fingers in her pussy. But never a dick. She gasped, wrapping her thighs about his waist as his balls swung and smacked into her taint over and over.

I had a front row seat to the penetration. Nabha's pussy lips were wrapped tight about my little brother's cock, his balls thwacking over and over into her body. His muscular, gorgeous ass pumping away. I could smell her tangy juices. They leaked out, dribbling down to her ass as she gasped and moaned, humping into him.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Cherry!" she moaned. "Oh, wow. You have a huge cock. I knew you would be such a stud! Fuck, yes! I wish I had a sexy little brother to fuck!"

"Guess I'll have to do," Cherry growled,thrusting harder, pounding her with such intensity.

It was torture. My pussy clenched, my juices soaking the vibrating head of the massager. It churned me. It made me quiver and gasp. I grit my teeth, the orgasm building, swelling, growing in my depths. A huge explosion aching to burst through me.

"No," I groaned, fighting against it as I stared at my little brother's thick cock reaming my girlfriend's pussy. I could hear the wet sound of him sliding into her depths, the way she moaned, gasped.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Nabha. "Oh, Yunie, your little brother is awesome."

2eb694e023370870f.jpg

"And your girlfriend is tight, Nidhhi," grunted Cherry. "Fuck, what a great cunt."

"It's a fantastic cunt," I moaned, squirming, so happy for my girlfriend that she could experience my little brother's cock. "Oh, my god, Cherry, I want to cum already."

"Better not," he warned, slamming his cock into my girlfriend.

"Shit," I groaned, my cheek rubbing on the carpet as I squirmed.

My clit throbbed and my pussy lips ached. The vibration shivered through me. I squirmed more and more. It was secured tight against my pussy. There was no relief. No escape. Nothing I could do could get my pussy from it.

I wanted the torture to end. I wanted to surrender to my orgasm. But I fought it off. I would stay in this family. I would make it up to Cherry for lying. I wouldn't cum no matter how much I desired that explosion of bliss.

Oh, god, I would explode.

No, no, don't think about that.

"Shit," gasped Nabha. "Oh, your cock. I'm going to cum so hard on it. I bet you want that, stud."

"Yes," he growled. "Cum all over my dick. Let me feel that pussy massage it. I'm going to flood you with so much cum."

"Gonna breed me like you're breeding your sisters?"

Another shiver ran through me as Cherry grunted, "Yes!"

nabha3.jpg

This was too much. How could I fight this? I had to. I had to keep from cumming. I clenched my jaws, moaning as my teeth ground. My nipples ached. My breasts throbbed, the bindings biting in so deep. I gasped and squirmed, my back arching, my arms fighting the bonds. My fingers twitched, wanting to undo the knots and free myself.

Nabha squealed. I knew that sound. She was cumming on my little brother's cock. Her juices flooded out around his shaft. He grunted, driving into her depths. His balls thwacked so hard into her. He grunted.

Came.

His back arched as he flooded her with blast after blast of his jizz. He spurted into her. He basted her pussy. She gasped, milking him. He drove into her, his butt clenching. My pussy begged for relief, my labia numb with ecstasy. My clit ached, throbbed.

I had to cum.

"Please, Cherry," I groaned. "Oh, my god, I'm going to cum."

"Better not," he warned, groaning as he pulled his dick out of Nabha's pussy.

Cum leaked out. His cum. It dribbled down to her ass.

PicsArt_03-13-11.34.22.jpg

Cherry rose and seized my brassy hair. With ease, he dragged me forward and shoved my face into my girlfriend's pussy. Nabha, still quivering from her orgasm, gasped as I plunged my tongue into her folds, licking my little brother's cum out of her snatch.

Oh, my god, it was amazing. Awesome.

"Shit!" I gasped, my orgasm almost bursting through me. I held on, concentrating as hard as I could on not exploding. On not cumming so hard on the vibrator.

I. Would. Not. Cum.

Full-nude-actress-Nabha-Natesh-pussy-licking-image.jpg

Cherry seized my ass. His wet cock rubbed against my butt-cheeks. He parted them. My eyes widened. I groaned as he rubbed the head of his cock on my asshole. I lifted my head from Nabha's pussy.

"Please," I groaned. "You have to let me cum. This is torture."

"No, it's punishment."

Cherry thrust his pussy-soaked cock into my asshole. I gasped, the burning pleasure shooting down to my cunt. I planted my face into Nabha's pussy, screaming out my frustration as my orgasm begged to explode. The humming attacked my snatch as his cock pounded my ass.

I clenched down on his thrusting cock, increasing the friction burning in my bowels, and sobbed, "Please, Cherry. I need to cum. I don't want to disobey you. I don't want to leave the family. I love you all. But... I'm at my limits. I can't... Oh, please, Cherry. Please, little brother, I want to stay!"

He thrust his dick deep into my bowels, his balls smacking my taint. "That's what I wanted to hear. Cum!"

Full-nude-Nidhhi-Agerwal-forced-sex-naked-casting-photo.jpg

"I love you, little brother!" I howled as I exploded.

My pussy erupted with pleasure. The explosion, held back for so long, detonated with such power. Rapture slammed through my body. It crashed through my mind. I moaned into my girlfriend's pussy as ecstasy tossed my mind around.

My bowels spasmed on Cherry's thrusting dick. Juices squirted out of my pussy around the vibrator. I groaned. Gasped. I trembled. My pussy kept cumming. The humming vibrator did not relent. And neither did my little brother's dick.

He pounded my asshole. He churned me up as the rapture kept bursting inside of me. I screamed into Nabha's pussy. My vision fuzzed. So much pleasure shot through me. Cherry's dick pounded me so hard. He slammed so deep into my burning asshole.

It was all so perfect. So wonderful. He had forgiven me for being a liar. For deceiving him. And he made me realize just how much I wanted to be in this family. How much I loved him and my sisters, my mom, my aunt, and my girlfriend. I didn't want to lose this. I wanted to share this with Nabha. I wanted her to have this same joy with me.

Naked-Actress-Nidhhi-Agerwal-ass-hole-fucked-anal-sex.jpg

To be a part of my little brother's harem.

Cherry's cum flooded my asshole as the pleasure burned my thoughts away. I was a quivering mass of rapture. My bowels milked his cock. The ecstasy surged me higher and higher and slammed me right into darkness.

I ached when my eyes fluttered open. My pussy felt numb, still tingling like the vibrator still hummed against it. Cum leaked out of my sore asshole. I shivered, soft hands stroking my head. I lay on Nabha's lap. She smiled down on me.

"You were out for thirty minutes, Yunie," she grinned. "Oh, my god, you exploded."

"Yes, you did, big sister," cheered Ananya.

Nidhhi-Agerwal-XXX-Nude-Porn-Photos-05.jpg

"We all watched on the camera," Sara nodded. "Had ourselves a wild, lezzie orgy upstairs."

"So you're a stripper," Janhvi said. "That is sooooo cool."

"Explains where all her money is coming from," Mom said. "I didn't even question how you could give me and still could buy a car. Even a used one."

I blushed. "I have even more money. I...I held back, not sure how to admit I was making at least a ten thousand a night."

"She made 30-40 thousand on Saturday," giggled Nabha. "Those tits! She always makes just a little more than me."

"Damn," Cherry said, his arm around a woman who must be Anupama's mother. She was naked, too. I guess she was a part of the harem. His other arm was around a naked Anupama. "You're forgiven, Nidhhi."

Sexybustyactresspoonambajwanudehairypussynakedbody.jpg

"Thank you," I breathed. "I love you all so much."

They swarmed me, hugged me, loved me. I was so lucky to be part of my little brother's harem.

To be continued...

To
The writer
I am well excited after reading this story. the character involvement and the story line made me wet in real
till now this is the best according to me of all the stories i have read
it have a passionate love between a mon and her son both to their hearts and body
nothing is vulgar or inappropriate sentences throughout the story
i am excited for its continuation what happened between the sunny and aditi
and how her aunt and her mother welcomed her it their world of sex

keep writing and keep loving others..............................................
Plz write on Shraddha srinath

Nayanthara was scared, but also enthusiastic to find out what actually was brewing up. She steered closer, and saw the prostitutes and their customers. She hid herself behind a nearby bush, and was very close enough to witness the action. Nayanthara could see that after receiving the money, the prostitute would take the person inside the bush, she would lie down flat on her back, would lift her saree up to waist, exposing her naked thighs with cunt, she would spread her thighs, and would raise high, the person would insert his cock immediately on top of her. Bang...bang... finished, a quick fucking. Then the prostitute would get up, would go near to thronging crowd for searching another customer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Suddenly, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She was startled and found a man, he was tall, masculine, his head full of grey hairs, and he must have been in his late sixties. He was black in color.

He stared at her, and said, "You are very beautiful, and fair. How much you will charge?"

He misunderstood her as a prostitute, because she was in the prostitute area.

All of a sudden, an urge inside Nayanthara came out to act as a prostitute. With the spontaneous impulsion, she asked "How much you can afford?"

He replied, "Maximum I can pay you Rs.100/-, others are charging Rs.50/- to Rs.70/-, but since you look more beautiful than them, I will pay you Rs.80/-."

Nayanthara replied, "OK," and led him to nearby bush.

The man started to press her boobs. He pushed her down to make her lie down flat, and removed the saree pallu from across her shoulders. The old man could see her big breasts covered in blouse. They were very inviting, and he wanted to touch, and press them hard. He opened the blouse, and pulled out the left boob. He then sucked the boob while moving up the saree and petticoat of Nayanthara to reveal her thundering thighs. He then started playing with her pussy, and was pressing hard as Nayanthara was now moaning louder.

Busty-boobs-Nayantara-xxx-pussy-fingered.jpg

The old man now moved his attention to the other breast, and uncovered it as well. He started now to suck the other one. He was pressing them very hard. He then spread her legs, came in between the legs, and pulled up his lungi. He could see now the hairy cunt of Nayanthara.

He had a big erect cock, he immediately rode her silently. His pushed up in Nayanthara's love hole. The faster the man pumped, the louder the moans of Nayanthara came out.

She moaned, "Don't stop! Deeper...make my pussy wider with your big cock... faster...fuckkkk."

nayanataracopycopy.jpg

The man squeezed the breasts of Nayanthara in forceful l manner, and shot his hot loads inside the pussy of Nayanthara. They fell side by side exhausted, with the man smoking a biri, and Nayanthara sleeping next to him, but turned away facing the other direction. He paid her Rs.50/- and left the place hurriedly.

Nayanthara was adjusting her saree and blouse then she heard the footsteps behind her. She turned back her face, and found a young boy of 22 years behind her. He was so boyish that she remembered her son Aditya. This boy was tall and masculine like Aditya but must be 2/3 years younger than her son Aditya. He had an innocent face. Nayanthara being experienced could guess that this boy might not have touched or fucked any woman. It must be his first time.

With a dominant tone, she asked, "What a tender boy like you are doing in this place?"

With nervous tone, he replied, "I was roaming here to fuck a woman, I have never fucked any woman in my life, after seeing the crowd there, I got nervous then only I saw you, you were being fucked by that old man in this part of quiet and desolated place. Would you let me fuck you?"

"How much money you can pay me?" she asked like a professional prostitute.

"I can pay you Rs.50/-, "he replied.

"OK...come this way with me" Nayanthara said.

She led him to the way towards Garbage area. They reached near a big mound of garbage, a height of not less than 15 feet.

A broken ladder was placed on the garbage, and a broken ceramic toilet seat cover was lying in the foot of garbage. Nayanthara lifted her saree up to her waist and sat down at broken toilet seat cover. The boy came nearer to her, knelt down to watch her pussy from close. He watched her luscious pussy.

He could see only a big crack surrounded by bush of black hairs around it. Slowly, Nayanthara opened the out layer of the crack; the boy could see the clitoris above. The boy had never seen a pussy in his life. Then he could see two light black colored inner lips inside. Then Nayanthara further removed the layer, the boy could see the red wall inside. His cock began to rise.

"Would you like to put your tongue inside there?" Nayanthara asked him.

Without further delay, the boy put his tongue inside the red wall of pussy.

No, you put your tongue first here," she indicated her clitoris.

The boy put his tongue in the middle of protruding clitoris, where it was parted.

He started nibble his tongue there.

Nayanthara moaned, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She pressed his head forcibly.

The boy was probing his tongue simultaneously in clitoris as well as inside the pussy wall. Nayanthara was continuing her panting and moaning.

Then she opened her blouse, and the boy could see two big melons. Immediately, he grabbed one of the melons, started squeezing, and put her lips on the puffy hard nipple of the other one. He was squeezing the boobs, and sucking the nipples alternatively.

Then Nayanthara grabbed on his hard tool in his pants, and unzipped his pants, pulled his underwear down. Her eyes opened up brightly as his cock sprung up open right in front of her face. Then she took his throbbing cock all the way down her throat, almost choking herself. At the same time, the boy was playing with her huge boobs. After around 10 minutes later, she took it out of her mouth, and got up from the toilet seat cover. She stood in front of the broken ladder facing it, and tightened her two hands on it, and bent down exposing her wide opened pussy from behind. She advised him to poke his cock inside her pussy from behind.

Soon without wasting his time, the boy came up behind her and plunged his big cock up her pussy. Although he was a boy of 22 years, his cock was eventually big for her hole.

She screamed and yelled out loud with every push, "Fuckkkkkkkk me... Fuckkkkkkk... Whets a big cock of a young boy like you...Aaaaaahhhhhhh...tear my pussy apart."

He was pumping in and out of her soaked pussy in doggy style. She moaned so loud that the people fucking prostitutes near the other side heard everything.

Her boobs were bouncing up and down with every pump. Sometimes the boy let go of her big ass and would hold on to those big boobs, and would continue to fuck her.

She yelled out, "Aahhhhhhhhhhh, Yessssssssss."

The boy could not continue more, he grabbed the ass cheeks of Nayanthara, and he shot his hot cum inside the pussy of Nayanthara. He poured all his cum inside her pussy, and withdrew his cock. Nayanthara put his cock inside her mouth, sucked the remaining drops of his sperm, and gulped it down her throat. Then the he paid her Rs.100/-, got dressed and left the place.

Nayanthara was quite happy and pleased to be a prostitute on that day. She had earned Rs.100/- within an hour. She thought she could out beat other prostitutes. She returned to house, and started cooking foods for dinner. The three of them returned. After dinner, again she was fucked by them all. Her pussy became an ocean of sperms. She wondered whether she was a fucking machine.

Naked-Nayanthara-gangbang-after-vijay-awards-without-clothes.png

to be continued...
Oh i also want to fuck this bitch

MAN OF THE HOUSE Chapter 17: Punishing the Bratty Sister

Shruti

"Okay, I want your worksheets filled out by tomorrow," I said to my World History class, staring out at the students.

There were smatterings of groans that made me smile while the more driven students, who cared about their grades, nodded brightly. I tried not to linger on any one face of my students as they gathered their supplies into their backpacks, particularly one.

It was so hard not to stare at Master as I taught. I just wanted to proclaim to the class, on my knees, that Cherry was my master. That I was his Aunt Slut. I would do anything for him. That my "illness" yesterday wasn't caused by any stomach cramps, but by massive orgasms churned by the vibrator in my pussy controlled by his hands.

bollywood-actress-shruti-hassan-poses-for-the-profile-shoot-on-26-picture-id1068000564

"Professor," Cherry said, his baritone so strong, so manly and commanding. It reminded me of how dominating he had been with Nidhhi last night as she was punished. The entire harem, watching from the master bedroom via a carefully situated webcam, had all shivered as he took Nidhhi by the scruff of her neck and made her fully embrace the family.

God, just thinking about it made me wet.

"Yes, Cherry?" I asked, walking to him, not fast to give notice, but without any hesitation. "Is there a question you need help with?"

"There is," he said, a hint of his smile on his lips. The other students were filing out. "I--"

"Hey, Cherry," Tom said, stepping up to my nephew's desk and blocking me from reaching it. "Man, hear you're dating Anupama."

"Yeah," Cherry said, allowing only a hint of annoyance to creep into his voice. My nephew was a tall, handsome young man, dark hair and eyes, chiseled chin. Not that Tom was bad looking, even with his sandy-blond hair that was a shade too long for my taste in men.

"Congrats, man," Tom said. "What a pull. Wish I had a girl that hot."

Cherry shrugged. "Just go up to the girl you like, be confident, and ask her out. Women love a confident man."

"Shit, really? I just get so tongued-tied. There's this one girl and..." He trailed off then looked behind him. "Oh, Professor, didn't see you. Did you...?"

"I need to talk to her about a project," Cherry said.

"Oh, shi...shoot, sorry, man." Tom flashed me a smile. "Cool, I'll get going."

"Later," Cherry nodded, watching Tom leave. The door closed behind him.

"You're not hanging out with your friends any longer, Master," I said.

Cherry shrugged. "I have a girlfriend now. Everyone knows when that happens..."

"The boy gets pussy-whipped." I let out a giggle then stopped it at Cherry's look. "Sorry, Master. I didn't mean to imply that you could ever be whipped by us pussies. Not when you have that cock." I wiggled my hips, my pussy on fire.

He grinned at that and walked around me, staring at my tits stretching my low-cut blouse. I loved showing off my tits to my students. The boys, and sometimes a girl, drooled over them. It made me feel like such a naughty teacher. But when Cherry stared, my nipples throbbed. They poked so hard against my thin bra and thinner blouse. I turned as he circled me, walking past me towards my desk. He sat down in my chair, grinning at me.

5220208d663b3067265cbf25c1c60337.jpg

I shivered as he looked at me. I moved and stood before him, my stance wide, letting my tight pencil skirt ride up my stocking clad thighs. I leaned over, knowing he could see hits of my lacy, black bra. My tits shifted, swaying as I licked my lips.

"Did you need some...tutoring help?" I purred. "Do you need your naughty teacher-slave to mentor you?"

"Our fun yesterday was interrupted."

"That darned nurse," I sighed. "She could use a vibrator shoved up her pussy. That would loosen her up."

Cherry laughed. "I bet it would."

My heart quickened as I looked at his jeans, his cock bulging the denim. I licked my lips, quivering. It was lunch right now. No classes for either of us. We had an hour to have fun. What did he want to do to make up for our fun yesterday being cut short? I had wanted to wear the remote control vibrator all day. I didn't even make it to his World History class.

"Bare those big tits, slave."

"Yes, Master." I loved saying that. My fingers flew to the buttons of my maroon blouse. One-by-one, I undid them, starting from the bottom. My tits stretched the tight garment. With each one undone, more and more strain was put on the remaining buttons. The last one, right between my two large breasts, stretched, my tits wanting to burst the garment apart.

b969567a697a1bf2207b47ec8a9cfba8.jpg

I popped the button through the eyelet. My blouse sprang apart. My tits jiggled in my demi bra. The lacy cups restraining my breasts. I slid my fingers of both hands along the lace, following the lines of my bra and touching both my tits. My fingers met at the clasp in the front. I twisted it. My bra sprang apart.

Cherry smiled as my lush tits bounced out.

"Mmm, these are the mature tits of a woman who is desperate to please her young master," I moaned, squeezing my pillowy mounds together, my hips shaking. My pussy was so wet, soaking my panties.

Cherry put his hands behind his head, grinning at me. "How will you use those tits to teach me, slave?"

I smiled, walking forward, heels clicking, hips swaying. His dick throbbed, wanting to burst out of his confines. "Well, I would teach you about the wonderful delight of a titty fuck. I would wrap these lush mounds about your cock and slide them up and down. Faster and faster. Until you exploded all over my face and tits."

"Just the lesson I was looking for."

I reached him and fell to my knees, not caring if I got a run in my pantyhose. I let go of my tits and slid my hands up his jeans. I loved the rough sound of my fingernails sliding over the denim. I reached his crotch, rubbing him, feeling him ache and throb. He needed this, groaning and shifting. The lust in his eyes made me quiver.

I was so lucky to please my nephew. My Master. God, I was such a cool aunt.

The fastener popped. The zipper rasped. I reached in, shoving down his boxers, and found his cock. A wicked shiver ran through me as I pulled out his cock. Hard and throbbing, the crown dark with his excitement and beading with precum. I glanced at my unlocked door. Anyone could barge in and catch me with my nephew.

Shruti-Haasan-milk-boobs-nude-nipple-on-bed-show.jpg

With a student. I would be in so much trouble. It went against all the rules of conduct.

And that made me so wet.

I wrapped my tits around my nephew's cock, sandwiching his shaft. I felt how warm he was. How hot. How he throbbed. His precum stained my flesh. My nipples ached, rubbing on his t-shirt. They ached as I slid them up and down his cock, bringing groans from both our mouths.

"The key to a successful titty fuck is twofold," I moaned, staring up at him. "The girl has to be endowed enough to wrap her tits about a man's cock."

"Uh-huh," Cherry groaned. "And what else?"

"The pressure. She has to squeeze her tits about his dick, giving good friction while looking as sexy as possible."

"You're doing both, slave. Rub those tits up and down my cock. Demonstrate the proper titty fuck technique."

"Yes, Master."

I slid my tits up and down his cock, my fingers sinking into my pillowy flesh. My nipples throbbed and tingled, my pussy on fire. I wiggled my hips, the excitement rippling through me as I stared up at Cherry, giving him the sexiest look possible. I wanted him to know how hot this was, how much I loved doing this.

He loved it. He groaned, staring down at me with such lusts in his eyes. His face twitched from the pleasure my sliding tits gave him. I rubbed faster and faster, more and more of his precum leaking out, making my tits slippery.

images-32.jpg

"And then," I purred, "as a bonus, the girl can lick the tip. Adding another thrill to the man's experience."

I licked the tip of Cherry's cock as it appeared, gathering salty precum. He shuddered, groaning, "Oh, yes, I see. That does add something special to it."

"Uh-huh," I moaned, sliding my tits up and then down, his dick popping out again. My tongue flicked across his tip, making him shudder.

I loved pleasing him. It made me so hot and wet. My pussy clenched. I wanted to touch myself, to pleasure my body. But I wasn't here to make myself feel good, but Cherry. I was his slave. His slut. His pleasure mattered. He could deny mine forever, and I would be happy.

He squirmed in the seat, twitching. His pleasure built. His breathing quickened. His t-shirt was so tight, molding to his muscular physique. My fingers clenched about my tits. I slid them faster and faster, squirming, my tongue licking, flicking, eager for his cum to explode.

"And then the girl should beg for his cum to cover her," I moaned.

"An example," he groaned.

I grinned at him. "Oh, Master, cum all over my big tits. Cover them with your spunk. Mmm, I'm just a naughty teacher that has to be bathed by your jizz. It's so hot and delicious."

Angela-White-nice-and-slow.gif

"Oh, yes," he groaned. "Oh, that's hot. Keep giving me examples, slut! Beg!"

"Yes, yes, yes, coat me, Master. Give me a pearl necklace. Let everyone see your jizz adorning my body. Plaster me in it! I want it!"

"Because you're such a nasty whore? A dirty, filthy slut that gets off on being degraded."

"I am! I so am! I want nothing more than to be humiliated by you! Coat me, Master!" My pussy clenched. My thighs pressed together hard, rubbing on my clit. I wanted to masturbate so badly.

"Fuck!" Cherry grunted, leaning back in my chair.

His cock erupted.

I shivered, his cum spurting up out of the valley of my tits. The jizz splashed across my chin and neck. Lines of pearly cum ran down my body, reaching for my tits. More splattered my lips and cheeks. So much salty, hot spunk. It covered me. Soiled me.

I shivered, a small orgasm rippling out of my pussy. I moaned, my tits squeezed together so tight as I milked out the last drops to spill over my round tits. I stared up at him, my eyes shining with such lust.

"And then the girl has to say, 'Thank you for covering me in your spunk, Master.'"

0BC0375.jpg

"You're welcome, slut," he groaned, breathing hard. "Fuck, that was a good lesson."

I beamed at him.

"And now you are covered in jizz." He grabbed his phone out of his pocket, swiped the screen. I beamed as he aimed. The phone clicked and flashed, immortalizing this moment forever. "Best lesson I've ever had."

I blushed. "Thank you, Master."

"Now, put on your bra and blouse," he said. "You can clean up any cum on you that is showing on any exposed flesh. But the wet stains on your clothing... You get to have those for the rest of the day."

"Master," I groaned. "You're so wonderful."

He stroked my black hair. "I just love giving my filthy sluts what they need."

th

"You are a wonderful Master, Cherry. Our family is perfect now."

Ananya

I moved through the cafeteria, carrying my tray with the leftovers of my lunch. I had a spring to my step, my hair bouncing about my shoulders. I wished Cherry were here, but Sara had whispered he was having fun with Aunt Shruti.

He was such a good Master to all the sex slaves. My big brother was awesome.

I reached the garbage can, tipping my tray over so the paper plate, napkins, and leftovers dumped into the trash. I set the tray on top and was about to head back to the table to join Sara, Anupama, Nidhhi, and Nabha when I spotted Janhvi against the wall, a group of girls harassing her led by Carmelita.

I smiled. It used to be me being bullied by Carmelita and her friends, which had included Janhvi. That all changed on Monday when Master had the brat shave her pussy and masturbate in the locker room after our PE class.

Wanting to join in, I practically skipped over to the group.

"Why don't you just pull down those ratty jeans and masturbate right here, slut?" Carmelita sneered. "Bet you want every girl to see your filthy, dyke cunt."

Janhvi shivered, not answering.

I stared at Carmelita. She had plump lips and a gorgeous color of skin. Her ass looked great in the hip-hugging jeans she wore. I really had an eye for girls after the last five days belonging to my big brother's harem.

"Yeah," I added when I arrived. "Just show everyone that your a filthy piece of poop."

"A whore," another girl sneered.

"A dyke slut!"

Janhvi shivered, her shoulders hunched, her cheeks flushed. She had been harassed a lot since Monday. And I knew she was wet right now. I could tell. Those flushed cheeks weren't out of embarrassment but lust. She was such a fucked-up slut.

"Come on, flash that shaved snatch you're so proud of," Carmelita sneered.

"I don't have permission to," Janhvi answered.

"Permission. What are you, a sex slave?" I laughed. "What guy would want to touch your diseased cunt?"

Janhvi's eyes shot up and met my gaze. Her face hardened. "At least a guy wants to touch my pussy. You prance around like a little girl. Like a piece of jail bait attracting all the pervs. I bet the janitors love you, but none of the guys our age do. They want a girl that's mature. Curvy."

I blinked in shock. I felt punched in the stomach. What was Janhvi doing? She wasn't supposed to pick on me any longer. She was my sex slave. I was only saying mean things because I knew she liked it.

And to get back at her.

Tears burned my eyes.

Carmelita turned her head, gazing at me. A vicious smile crossed her lips. "Well, look at you. You look like a fucking little girl. And it has to be on purpose." She grabbed my hair. "Huh? Fucking grow up. You look ridiculous. I'd say you were dressing up to tease the guys with lolita fetishes, but you're too immature to even know anything about sex. You probably think babies come from storks."

The tears fell down my cheeks. I wasn't supposed to be bullied any longer.

"Look at her, she's crying like a baby," Janhvi sneered.

"Janhvi," I squeaked, trying to control myself. But they were all staring at me, laughing at me. "Y-you..."

"Come on, spit it out," Carmelita sneered. "You can talk. Or are you that much of a baby. Goo goo ga ga. Do you need a pacifier, wittle babwy?"

I turned and ran, my feet slapping on the linoleum, my hair bouncing around my shoulder. I had to find my big brother. This wasn't supposed to happen any longer. They all laughed at me as I fled, that horrible, mean girl chortle echoing behind me, driving me to run faster. My vision blurred. My glasses slipped down my nose. Tears burned hot down my cheeks. I pushed past people, hating Janhvi. Hating Carmelita.

Janhvi was our sex slave. We were a happy family. How could she insult me like this? It wasn't right. It wasn't fair.

89038782.jpg

I burst out of the cafeteria into the emptier halls. I ran at full force to the stairs and raced up them to the second floor. I took the stairs two at a time. I darted to the right for Aunt Shruti's classroom. I needed my big brother.

I crashed through the door, crying, "Big Brother!"

His head snapped around to me. He sat at Aunt Shruti's desk chair. She stood, her tits covered in cum, more dripping down her face. Concern painted her. Cherry stood up and was before me in moments, pulling me against his chest.

"What's wrong, princess?" he asked his voice so gentle. He stroked my back as I cried into his chest.

It felt so good to be in his strong arms, to feel how much he loved me. I looked up at him and the words spilled out of my mouth in broken sobs. Anger crossed his face, growing with every word I spoke. His jaw set.

And I knew that Janhvi would pay. She was in so much trouble now.

Janhvi

My stomach writhed as I waited for Cherry before the school. I knew I was in so much trouble. I felt so bad for making Ananya run off crying, but I needed to be disciplined again. I needed Cherry to spank me so hard he left my ass bruised and hurting for days. I needed that endorphin rush to carry me to subspace, as my mom called it.

I was a brat who needed her master's discipline. I was so wet. My panties were soaked.

I clutched my hands before me, staring at the door, waiting for my brother to emerge. Other students passed, the guys grinning at me, some inviting me to their house so I could shave my pussy again. The girls sneered at me. Even Carmelita. Our momentary bonding over teasing Ananya had ended after my half-sister fled the cafeteria.

The school doors burst open. Cherry strode out. And he was furious. My pussy clenched. I would be disciplined so hard. My nipples throbbed against my shirt.

"You fucking piece of shit!" he snarled, stalking at me. Behind him, Ananya, Sara, Nidhhi, Anupama, and Nabha stepped out, their eyes burning with anger.

I took a deep breath, trying not to flinch as Cherry stopped before me.

"What the fuck?" He seized my shoulder. "You fucking brat! Why the fuck are you picking on your cousin? You know better than to make Ananya cry. What the fuck is wrong with you, Janhvi?"

"I..."

"Huh? I thought you understood your place! And then you make her cry! are you that much of a fucking brat, Janhvi!"

"I...I'm sorry, Cherry... I..."

070820115858-5f2cf4aa7aee2janhvi.jpg

"What? Wasn't thinking? Forgot you weren't a massive cunt?"

A couple of guys chortled. "She's a filthy whore," one called out.

"Well?"

"It was just..." I wanted to call him Master so badly. I hated that we had to pretend to be cousins in public. He was my half-brother and owner. "I just..."

"What? Are retarded, Janhvi? A dumb bitch that likes to hurt her family?"

So many people were watching. It was so humiliating to be yelled at in front of the school. To have my brother demean me. My hips trembled. My pussy clenched. I pressed my thighs together, loving how my clit ached.

"What is going through...?" His words trailed off. His eyes narrowed. "Oh, fuck, Janhvi. Really?"

Something had changed. I frowned.

"Come on, let's get home."

"That's it, big brother?" Ananya shrieked. "You should spank her for what she said to me. Right in front of the whole school!"

"That's it," Cherry said. All the anger was gone from him. "Come on, Janhvi, we're going home."

"But..." I spluttered.

"Big brother?" gasped Ananya. She darted to him, taking his hand. "You need to punish her."

He looked down at her. His answer was quiet. I hardly heard him. "Princess, trust me."

And she did. The other girls of the harem moved around me. Anupama confused. Sara stared at me, shaking her head, but it wasn't anger. It was...disappointment. I squirmed at that. Nidhhi rolled her eyes, holding Nabha's hand.

I was so confused. Where was my big punishment? I wanted him to really lay into me in front of the school, the foreplay to the spanking that I knew was coming. I hoped he used one of the paddles his father owned for spanking our mothers. Or the flails or whips. There were so many fun toys my mom had showed me that I ached to feel on my ass.

I wanted them all used on me.

I climbed into the back seat of Anupama's car, Cherry driving. I sat between Anupama and Sara, Ananya up front, pouting. Cherry adjusted the rear view mirror. I saw his eyes in it staring right at me. "How wet are you right now, slave?"

"Pretty wet, Master," I answered.

He sighed. Why? What was wrong? Where was his anger? He should be furious at me. I did something so horrible to his little princess.

"And you didn't mean it, did you? What you said to Ananya?"

"No, Master." I shifted, my excitement fading. Tears built in my eyes. "I-It was very bad of me. Terrible."

"Yes," Ananya said.

Sara shook her head at me. "You are fucked up, Janhvi."

"I'm going to punish you," Cherry said, backing the car out of the parking space.

I perked up, my pussy clenching.

"But no spanking. No being tied up. No being pissed on or humiliated."

"What?" I asked.

"You hurt your sister so you could have pleasure," he growled, his anger returning. "So you think that's fair that I give you what you want? That I should reward you after you made Ananya cry?"

"I..." I swallowed. "I just...wanted to be punished."

"So you think if you're a brat again you'll get what you want."

"That's why you said those mean things?" Ananya's voice quavered. "That's horrible, Janhvi."

The tears fell. I felt horrible. I buried my face in my hands, my shoulders shaking. "I'm sorry, Ananya. I... I didn't think about it. I just wanted to be disciplined. Ever since you spanked me so hard on Saturday, Cherry, I wanted it again. I just had to wait for the bruising to fade. Oh, god, I'm horrible."

Cherry

Janhvi sobs echoed through the car. Everyone else was silent. I grit my teeth. I should have seen this. The little ways she had been acting bratty over the last few days. Last night, she was getting obnoxious, but I was so focused on dealing with Nidhhi's lies I pushed it aside. She was acting worse and worse so I would punish her.

And if I did that, I would only be encouraging her to continue to act like a brat. I couldn't have that. I couldn't reward her bad behavior. I had to encourage her good behavior. She needed positive reinforcement, not negative.

Spankings, disciplines, those had to be her rewards. If she was bad, she had to be deprived of what she desired. An idea popped into my head as I pulled the car into the driveway of our home, parking it beneath the shade of the chestnut tree, its falling leaves crunching under the tires.

"Janhvi, do you understand what you did to Ananya?"

"I do," she said. "I knew it was wrong, but I just wanted to be selfish. I just wanted you to spank me, Master. I loved it."

I sighed. I heard her pain. She just wanted my attention. Like all my women did. "So here's what we're going to do. Spankings and floggings will be your reward. Whenever you're a brat, you won't get them."

She nodded her head, sniffing. Tears stained her cheeks, her eyes red and puffy.

"For your punishment, you don't get to have any fun. No orgasms for two weeks."

"Two weeks?" she gasped.

I gave her a hard look.

"Yes, Master."

"Now we're going to go into the house and have an orgy. You're going to stand in the corner, facing the wall, and listen to us fuck. You'll keep your hands behind your back. If I see your hands move, if I catch you masturbating, I'll add a day onto your punishment. Everyone in the family will treat you with respect. No one will call you anything demeaning. You'll just be Janhvi. "

"Okay, Master," Janhvi sniffed.

janhvi-kapoor-in-official-trailer-gunjan-saxena-the-kargil-girl-2020.jpg

I looked at Ananya. "You ready to get fucked?"

"You're going to fuck me first, big brother?" she grinned.

"Of course I am." I stroked her hair. "You're the one she hurt, Princess. I want you to feel better."

She squealed and hugged me, raining kisses across my face. I loved my little sister so much. I glanced into the back. Sara gave me a nod. My queen supported this. I winked at her. She laughed and threw open her door, climbing out.

"Let's go, Princess." I said. "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

"Yes, yes, yes," Ananya said, breaking our hug to dart out of the car and race to the door.

She beat Sara there.

I climbed out, followed by Anupama. Nidhhi stepped out of her car parked behind us. She arched an eyebrow at me, her breasts bouncing in the tight, stretchy halter top she wore. She had tits as big as Aunt Shruti. She arched an eyebrow. "You tying her up and putting a wand massager against her pussy?"

"She's not allowed to have any orgasms for two weeks," Anupama said, slipping up beside me, a big smile on her round face. "And we're having an orgy while she stands in the corner."

Nabha, climbing out of my older sister's car on the passenger side, laughed. "Wild. I'm ready to have fun."

I led her and Anupama into the house, their bodies pressed tight, Nidhhi following. Ananya was already naked, shedding out of her clothing, her slim, girlish body on display. Her shaved pussy and tight slit combined with her budding tits made her look younger than her eighteen years.

Ananya-Panday-nude.md.jpg

Janhvi stood in the corner, hands behind her back, trembling.

"Mmm, I'm going to devour you," Sara said, pushing Ananya down on the couch. "You have such a yummy pussy, cupcake."

Ananya gasped as Sara licked at her pussy. I groaned, watching my little sister's face twist in passion. With her glasses on, she looked so cute. Color flushed her cheeks as she humped against Sara's licking tongue while making delicious squeaks of pleasure.

My dick throbbed. Anupama and Nabha pressed against me, their hands ripping off my t-shirt. I groaned, loving their hands running across my body. Their lips nuzzled at my face, both kissing my cheeks and lips. I groaned, savoring Nabha and the Anupama beauty stroking my body, making my dick throb more and more. Their hands met at my jeans.

The fastener popped. I shivered as my zipper rasped, sharing tongue-filled kisses with them both. Their hands pushed down jeans and boxers before finding my cock. They stroked me, moaning into the kiss. My hands grabbed their asses, clenching hard as I savored the kiss.

"Mmm, cupcake, you do taste delicious," Sara moaned.

"Thank you, big sister. Oh, yes, your tongue is amazing. Get me so wet for big brother's dick!"

"Naughty girl," giggled Sara.

Anupama broke our kiss. She had a wicked smile on her face at odds with her innocent. She held up her hand, a red pill in the center of her palm. It was one of the male-enhancement pills from her mother's pharmacy. They were like super-charged Viagra. "You're going to need your stamina, brother, to fuck us."

0b017f694a7b4062dd0ac1c9c04411ba.jpg

I shivered. It was so hot to discover Anupama was our half-sister. I wondered how many other siblings were out there. I opened my mouth, and she popped the pill in. I swallowed it, a warm rush shooting through me.

"I wish I was your sister," groaned Nabha. "But I asked your mom, Cherry, and your dad never fucked mine." She sighed. "Not that I was shocked. My mom is such a hardcore, it's disgusting."

"You're my honorary sister," I told her.

Nidhhi, pressing up behind Nabha, giggled. "Which makes us sisters, too. So all those times we made love were incestuous."

"Yes," Nabha moaned. "Oh, Yunie, you say the best things."

My sister kissed her girlfriend over her shoulder while Anupama fell to her knees. She stared up at me, slanted eyes burning with lust behind her glasses. She took a lick at the tip of my cock, sending a flutter of pleasure through my body.

"And I'll keep your dick nice and hard for our little sister," Anupama moaned.

"Oh, you're so sweet, Anupama," Ananya moaned. "I have such wonderful sisters. Mostly."

I glanced at Janhvi. She squirmed as she stood in the corner, her head bowed. She had her hands clamped behind her back, her arms twitching. She wanted to masturbate so badly and couldn't. I smiled as Anupama engulfed my dick.

"That's it, suck my cock. Love your mouth on my dick."

My dick throbbed in her mouth. Her tongue swiped across the crown. Beside us, Nidhhi and Nabha sank to the floor, ripping off each other's clothing. My older sister pulled the Nabha to her tits, Nabha motorboating between them. On the couch, Ananya moaned and gasped, humping harder and harder into Sara's face, her pleasure building.

It was so hot the power I had over these women. I held onto Anupama's hair as she bobbed her mouth. Her eyes stared up at me, so eager to please me. Her tongue flew around my dick, teasing me, driving me wild. I groaned, my balls boiling, eager to erupt into her mouth and fill her with so much jizz.

Anupama-parameswaran-face-blowjob-cum.jpg

But I held off. Ananya would get the first load.

My little sister stared at me with her brown eyes. She kept pushing up her glasses as she writhed. Her cute lips opened wide. Her left hand played with her nipples, pinching the little nubs, stretching out her tiny mounds. Her toes curled as Sara devoured her.

"Make me cum, big sis," Ananya gasped over and over. "This is amazing. Big brother is watching me. He wants my pussy. Get me so wet and ready for him. Oh, yes. This is so hot. You're wonderful, big sis!"

"Yes, make her cum, my queen," I groaned, pushing my cock deeper and deeper into Anupama's mouth. I reached the back of her throat.

My girlfriend and concubine swallowed. I shivered as I slid down my half-sister's throat. I pulled her mouth farther down my cock as I sank into the reaches of her esophagus. Her throat constricted. She swallowed and hummed, pleasing my cock.

It was so hard not to cum down her throat.

And then her hand massaged my balls. The delicious slut wanted to please me so badly. I groaned, moans rising from around the room. Nabha sucked hard on Nidhhi's tits. Sara wiggled her ass as she devoured Ananya.

422205-sucking-sucking-hard.gif

Janhvi stood in the corner, aching to join but accepting her punishment.

"Big sister!" squealed Ananya. Her body thrashed on the couch. "Yes, yes, yes! You're so wonderful."

"Cum hard, Princess," I groaned, staring at her, drinking in the sight of her pigtails flying. My dick ached in Anupama's throat.

I grit my teeth. I was in control.

Ananya writhed, humping Sara. My queen kept licking, nuzzling, teasing our little sister. Ananya's face turned red. She pulled on both her nipples as she luxuriated in our bliss. And then Sara rose, her blonde hair tumbling about her shoulders, and turned to look at me.

"She's all ready for you, you big perv. Come fuck her tight, little pussy."

I pulled my cock out of Anupama's mouth. "You would know all about being a perv."

Sara beamed at me. "Mmm, Anupama, want a taste of Ananya's pussy?"

"Yes, come kiss me, you naughty perv," Anupama giggled.

"Oh, both of you are ganging up on me!" Sara huffed in mock outrage. She giggled. "Well, I am. Aren't you, Anupama?"

Anupama moaned a yes as I passed Sara, the pair of us swapping partners. Behind me, Anupama and Sara kissed hard, passionately. But I only had eyes for Ananya's girlish slit, her vulva flushed and plump, her lips pulled apart just enough to give a hint of her wet pink. She stared at me with such hunger in her eyes.

"My big brother is such a hunk!"

"And my little princess is such a cutie."

I leaned over her, pulling her to the edge of the couch. My cock nudged at her pussy. She grabbed it with both hands, her tongue thrust cutely between her lips as she rubbed the tip up and down her wet folds to find the opening. I glanced at Janhvi, still trembling, still being good.

And thrust my cock.

"Big brother!" Ananya squealed as my dick sank into her hot, tight flesh. "Oh, yes, big brother, you're cock's sooooo good in me. I'm so glad I can fuck this cock as much as I want for the next two weeks."

ananya-panday-nude-sex-tape-fake-porn.jpg

Janhvi let out a tiny whimper.

I groaned, Ananya's pussy clenching on my dick. She was so young and cute. Her arms hugged my torso, pulling me down. I drew back my cock, still aching and throbbing from Anupama's mouth, and slid slowly into her pussy, letting her feel every inch of my big dick stretching her pussy out. She whimpered and groaned, thighs squeezing about my waist.

It was such torture to fuck her so slowly. I wanted to pound her. To ream my dick over and over into her and cum. But I wanted my little sister to enjoy it. My hands slid down, gripping her ass as I drew back and drove in again.

"Yes, yes, yes, I love this cock. I love you, big brother."

"Love you, princess," I groaned, my strokes picking up a little speed. "You want to cum on my dick?"

"So badly."

"It's a great dick," Nidhhi groaned. "Ooh, yes, Nabha, I love it when you do that."

I thrust into my little sister's pussy a little harder, a little faster each time. Her flesh boiled around me. She was so hot. My dick wanted to erupt. My balls ached as they swung into her taint. She writhed and wiggled, bucking her slim hips to meet my thrusts, her moans singing through the room.

9723.jpg

The friction sent shivers through my body. I groaned, fighting the urge to pound her like a little slut. I wanted to make love to my Ananya. I held her body, turning us, laying her out across the couch so I could rest my weight on her small body.

"Yes," she moaned, hugging me with arms and legs. The couch cushions shifted beneath us as I made love to her. "Big brother, yes."

She nuzzled at my neck and collarbone, the difference in our heights made kissing hard. But I loved it. I held her as I drove over and over into her wet furnace. Her hard nipples rubbed on my chest. Her moans sang in my ears.

And then she came.

It was glorious feeling her tiny pussy spasming about my dick. My eighteen-year-old sister's cunt went wild. She milked my cock. She made me groan. Stars burst through my eyes. I shivered, thrusting harder and harder, burying into her pussy.

"Thank you, big brother," she moaned. "For being so wonderful. Love you!"

"Love you," I groaned, thrusting harder and harder, my dick aching. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me!" Her thighs latched on tight. "Flood me, big brother!"

"My princess!" I gasped as my cum erupted into her pussy.

The pleasure shot through me. The hot, powerful pulse of bliss fired through my body. I groaned as she squealed, her pussy massaging my dick. Eager for every drop of my cum splashing into her depths.

The rapture boiled through my mind. I glanced out at my other women, Anupama and Sara sixty-nining, Nidhhi's tits bouncing as she rode Nabha's face, Janhvi trembling in the corner, then back at Ananya, her face burning with pleasure.

Lesbian-69-1.gif

Fuck, I was lucky.

Janhvi

I trembled as Ananya and Cherry came. I so wanted to join in. This sucked so much. I could only tremble, my head stuck in the corner, and listen to them. My pussy was on fire. I wanted so badly to shove my hands down my pants and frig myself.

But then Cherry would be so angry with me. And I would have to go even longer before cumming. Before being spanked and humiliated. I wouldn't get to drink his piss for two weeks. It was so unfair. I didn't make her cry that much.

"Yes, yes, yes, lick my pussy, Dandy," groaned Nidhhi, clearly cumming on Nabha's mouth. So lucky. "Drink all my juices, you naughty slut."

"Oh, big brother, let me suck your cock clean of all my juices."

PicsArt_07-08-10.26.12.jpg

I licked my mouth.

"Damn, Princess, you are just hungry for my cock. Work that little tongue up and down my cock. Clean off all your cream."

"I taste so good."

"You do," Nidhhi moaned. "Mmm, and that tight little tush. Look at her, Nabha. She's got Cherry's cum leaking out of her pussy and her asshole needs to be devoured."

"I get her pussy!" Nabha exclaimed.

"Fuck," Nidhhi groaned. "Ass for me then."

"My princess's ass tastes great," Cherry laughed and smacked flesh. Ananya squealed and giggled.

My butt-clenched in envy.

My oldest sister and her friend let out hungry moans. Then Ananya squealed again, this time throatier. In my mind's eye, I pictured Ananya kneeling before the couch while sitting on Nabha's face. Nidhhi was straddling her friend, their pussies tribbing together, as she parted Ananya's butt-cheeks to tongue her asshole.

"Oh, Nidhhi," gasped Ananya. "Oh, lick my asshole. Oh, my big sisters are wonderful. Mmm, Big Sister Nabha loves big brother's cum."

"So much," Nabha moaned.

It was pure torture. I bit my lip, trembling. My clit ached and throbbed. I could smell my tangy pussy juice through my panties and pants. I was so wet. I had never been so wet in my entire life. I could hear Nidhhi and Nabha devour Ananya's asshole and pussy. Cherry groaned, clearly loving it.

"Anupama!" Sara squealed, her voice muffled. They must be sixty-nining. "Oh, yes, Anupama!"

"Sara," my half-sister moaned. "Cum on my lips."

"Let's cum together!"

They both moaned. I shivered, picturing blonde Sara and dark-haired Anupama writhing on their sides, their heads buried between each other's thighs, licking, nuzzling, devouring each other's pussy juices. They would gush from their snatches, bathing each other's faces.

Shit, shit, shit. This was so unfair. Why did I have to be such a brat? Why did I have to insult Ananya? I should have insulted Sara. That wouldn't have made Cherry this angry and...

No. I couldn't be a brat at all. Master didn't want that. He wanted me to be a good slave. I just had to grit my teeth and--

"Yes!" squealed Ananya. "Finger my ass, Nidhhi. Oh, you're so wonderful. Oh, my god. I'm going to cum again. Big brother, they're both making me feel amazing."

22629563.gif

"Uh-huh," Cherry groaned. "Keep bathing my cock. Get me nice and wet with your cute mouth. I want to fuck someone's ass."

"Whose?" Ananya asked.

"You pick, princess!"

"Nabha! You fuck her ass, and I'll fist her pussy, big brother!"

Fist her pussy? I wanted that. My asshole clenched and tingled now, too. I wanted to be fucked up the ass by my half-brother and fisted by Ananya's tiny hand. I let out a whimper. I wanted to explode. I banged my head into the wall, fighting against the urge to be naughty. My hands gripped together so tightly.

Maybe I could...just for a moment. Cherry was so involved. Ananya moaned, cumming on Nabha and Nidhhi's mouth. No one would notice. Just a little scratch at my clit. Just for a moment. I could give myself a little relief.

And be a brat.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Look what Cherry left out," Sara said, her voice mischievous.

"Yes!" Anupama squealed.

"Oh, fuck," Cherry groaned. "Hurry up, Nabha, I want to fuck that ass while watching them."

What was going on? I wanted to look.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass, Cherry," Nabha moaned. "And fist me, Ananya."

Nidhhi let out a throaty groan. "Oh, this will be good. Lick my pussy, Anupama, while you explode in rapture. I can testify to how amazing that is."

Amazing what was? I wanted to blurt out my questions, to scream out my frustration. This was torture.

Something loud hummed to life. A vibrator... No, the Hitachi personal massager.

"Oh, my god," Anupama screamed out, the wand massager humming at her pussy. She was so lucky. "Yes, yes, yes, yes! That's amazing. Holy shit, Sara. That's--"

Her words cut off into a muffled moan. "Just scream into my cunt and make me cum," purred Nidhhi. "Oh, Anupama, you are such a treasure. Our dad was a stud."

"Like Cherry," Nabha said, her voice throaty. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck my asshole, Cherry. Ream me and... Ananya, oh, that's amazing. Fist me as Cherry fucks me!"

(MyPornSnap.fun)_nabha-natesh-fake-ass-fucking-nude-sex-6.jpg

"Gladly," giggled Ananya.

I pounded my head against the wall again. Two weeks of this torture. I would never be a brat again. It wasn't worth being denied joining in the family fun. They were all moaning, gasping, loving each other as Cherry directed the orgy. They kept cumming, pleasure exploding through them. My mom came home and joined the fun. Then Aunt Shriya and Poonam. They were all fucking, sucking, writhing in passion.

It was an eternity of torment.

And I deserved it. I made the sweetest girl, my little sister, cry just so I could get attention. What type of horrible person did that? So I sucked up my horny frustration. I ignored my dripping pussy. I stood there as my thighs ached, my feet hurt, my back throbbed.

And I would keep enduring until my punishment was over. I would be a perfect slave just like my mom. No more being a brat. Cherry loved me in his own way. He would give me what I wanted. What I needed. He would spank me so hard that I would cum just from the pain. He would tie me up. He would humiliate me.

I just had to trust and love my Master.

Cherry

"Well, slave," I said, bursting into Janhvi's room. She had been sleeping by herself in the second house since her punishment, ostracized by the rest of the family. She did her chores, but no one really talked to her. She had spent a lot of time running to fight her desires and keep from thinking about her hot pussy.

She blinked, stirring from her blankets. "Slave?" Her eyes widened. "It's been two weeks?"

"It's been two weeks," I grinned. "And I have to pee so badly."

Janhvi flew out of her covers. She wore pajama bottoms and a spaghetti strapped tank top. Both were a pale lilac color that looked so fetching on her slim, athletic body. She fell to her knees before me and yanked down my sweatpants.

I didn't sleep in sweatpants, but it was October now and getting cold outside. I woke up early this morning, bursting with pee, eager for Janhvi. So I slipped out of the master bedroom next door, leaving Anupama and her mother cuddled together. I was just so eager to piss in Janhvi's mouth.

I had missed pissing in her mouth. I had missed spanking her, humiliating her, fucking. But I was strong. I had to make sure she learned her lesson. I didn't want her to ever make Ananya or someone else in this family cry because she wanted to be a selfish brat.

She grabbed my dick, bringing it to her lips. I was half-hard, the tip aching. My bladder was so full. I drank far too much water before bed last night. I smiled as I stared down at her, her lips wrapping about my cock, eager for humiliation.

janhvi-kapoor-nude-boobs-photos-hd-hindi-actress-sex-667x1000.jpg

"Are you ever going to be a brat again?"

She shook her head.

"Promise?"

She nodded her head and moaned. I saw it in her eyes. She understood what she had done. She had apologized a few times to Ananya.

"Good."

I relaxed my bladder. I groaned as my piss splashed into Janhvi's mouth. She shivered, swallowing hard, her eyes going glossy with her arousal. I shivered. It felt wonderful pissing in her mouth. It was so hot having a slave who would do this. I savored it.

But I had so much piss it overflowed her mouth. So much streamed in that she couldn't swallow it fast enough. It dribbled down her cheeks. She squeezed her eyes shut, squirming, moaning. She drank down as much as she could.

"Fuck, you're just a filthy, nasty pee-slut," I growled. "A piece of absolute shit, Janhvi. God, you are disgusting. You love it."

She trembled, thighs squeezing together.

"I bet you want to masturbate right now."

She moaned so loudly.

"Do it! Frig that filthy cunt while you drink my pee."

Such joy burst to life in her eyes as her right hand shoved down to her pajama bottoms. She didn't even shove beneath them. She rubbed her cunt through her clothing, gulping down the last bit of my pee. Her tongue swirled around the tip, gathering the drops clinging on the slit, and came so hard.

My dick throbbed in her mouth as she screamed around my cock. I leaned my head back, fists clenched. She sucked so hard as she came. My balls ached as she bobbed her mouth. She had her piss, and now she wanted her cum. And I wanted to give it to her.

The door burst open. "Cherry!"

Sara stood there, wearing a jacket over her naked body. She held something in her hand. It was white and long, tapering to a narrower end at one end. She held it up. I frowned, staring at a little display with a pink line across...

"Holy shit!" I gasped, my heart almost stopping. My cock erupted into Janhvi's hungry mouth.

leah-gotti-jason-brown-1.jpg

"I'm pregnant!" Sara squealed and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me hard.

To be continued...

Man of the House Final Chapter: Bred by Our Brother

Cherry

Shock and pleasure shot through me, my cock unloading a final squirt of cum into Janhvi's hungry mouth as Sara kissed me and hugged me. My mind didn't want to work. I had one half-sister swallowing my cum, after swallowing my piss, and the other kissing me, hugging me, excited by the news she had just proclaimed.

I had just woken up. I had just cum hard.

I was going to be a father.

"Really?" I groaned, my hand still gripping Janhvi's short, black hair, her mouth sucking on my cock, drawing out the last bit of cum while she shuddered in orgasmic delight herself. Her two weeks abstaining from orgasms, her punishment for being a brat, was over.

Sara-Ali-Khan-3.md.jpg

"Yep," Sara said, her blonde hair bouncing about her shoulders as she stepped back, brandishing the pregnant test. The pink line was quite clear on the display. "Pink line makes me preggers."

"Holy shit," I groaned. I had told my women I wanted to breed them. It was so hot saying it as my cock pumped in them, and then to hear them beg for my seed, to be knocked up by their brother or son or nephew... "Fuck, that's wonderful."

"You don't sound like it's wonderful," Sara said, hands going to her hips, pulling the jacket she wore over her naked body tight against her torso.

"Just shocked. I mean... It's only been two-and-a-half weeks."

"You must have knocked me up almost right away," she grinned the nudged her shoulder into nine. "Missed my period two days ago. Pretty certain yesterday, but I thought I'd wait to see if I woke up bleeding before using the test."

I grimaced. I didn't need to hear about that.

"Wow," Janhvi said, popping her mouth off my dick. "That's wonderful, Mistress! I'm so jealous."

Sara looked down at Janhvi. "So, the two weeks is up?"

I nodded my head, still in a daze. I was going to be a father. Me. And with my half-sister. I stared at her, face framed by her blonde hair, such joy in her hazel eyes. She was thrilled about this. And there was something envious in Janhvi's tone.

"Well, brat," Sara said, grabbing her younger sister's short, black hair. "I really have to pee."

"Oh, yes, Mistress," Janhvi moaned, the humiliation slut eager to be degraded further. She got off on drinking piss and being spanked.

As Sara pulled Janhvi's head between her thighs, rubbing her shaved pussy on Janhvi's lips, Anupama burst into the room. "There you are, Cherry!"

Our half-sister--my father was a stud--rushed to me. She wore a beige jacket that fell down to her knees, her legs bare beneath. Her face was round, her glasses perched on her face. She also had contacts, but I liked her in the glasses. And she liked to make me happy. Publicly, she was my girlfriend.

50175a5eb6e7a14a6eea0241c638499d.jpg

And Sara's.

That caused no amount of gossip at our college.

And there, in her hand, was an identical pregnancy test with a pink line on it. "I'm pregnant, Cherry! You're going to be a daddy!"

My jaw dropped. Both of them? Questions shot through my mind about the logistics of the situation. How would we explain it to others? We were still in school. What if other members of the family were pregnant?

"Holy shit," I muttered again as Sara let out a wanton moan, her piss splashing into Janhvi's mouth.

"We'll be pregnant together," groaned Sara, pleasure fluttering across her face as she pissed in her younger sister's mouth.

Anupama was already throwing herself at me as she turned in shock to Sara. "You, too?" she gasped, her body crashing into mine. I hugged her out of reflex. This was...incredible. I knocked them both up. Dad had come close to knocking up Aunt Shruti and Mom at the same time. They gave birth to Sara and me a month apart. And Poonam, Anupama's mom, had her a month and a half later.

"Shit," I said, holding Anupama, staring at nothing as my mind struggled to work.

"He doesn't sound happy," Anupama said, glancing at Sara.

"He looks like we hit him in the head with a 2x4," giggled Sara. "Perv's been talking about breeding us for nearly three weeks, and now that he's done it, he's freaking out."

"Such a shock," Anupama said, nuzzling to me. "But don't worry. We're a family. We'll handle it."

"A family," I said, some of the shock wearing off. "We need to get the entire family together. We have to talk about this. Plan. Come up with stories. I mean, I can knock up Anupama, but Sara..."

"I'm your cousin," she said. Officially, Janhvi and Sara were my cousins, their "father" a deadbeat who ran out on my Aunt Shruti while she was pregnant with Janhvi. Being cousins was only slightly less incestuous than brother and sister.

And still illegal.

Sara shivered. "As much as I want you to lick me to orgasm, you filthy brat, we have a family meeting. Go get everyone up."

"Yes, Mistress," Janhvi said, hopping to her feet, trickles of yellow piss dribbling down her chin towards her neck. She didn't wipe them up as she charged off.

Then Sara threw herself at me, hugging Anupama and me both. I put my arm around her, holding both my pregnant women. My queen and my concubine. Two of the three women I loved-loved. I cared for all the women of my family, but Ananya, Sara, and Anupama were the three I thought of as my...wives. The others were my sex slaves or, in Nidhhi's case, the older sister I banged.

Like we were fuck-buddies.

Nabha, her girlfriend, was included in that. We were siblings with benefits. Of course, she understood she had to follow the rules while living in my house, and I hoped she would never leave the harem.

"So you're both pregnant," I said, still blinking. "It's really wonderful. I'm thrilled. It's just..."

"Reality is setting in," Sara said.

I nodded my head.

"Well, let's go talk to everyone. We have to figure this out." I took a deep breath. "I can't have you all pregnant at once."

Ananya

"But...I have to wait, too?" I protested as I sat at the dinner table with the rest of the family, Sara and Anupama sitting on Cherry's right and left. The whole harem was here, Mom and Nidhhi, Nabha and Poonam, Aunt Shruti and Janhvi. They had just made their announcement and Cherry's decision. I was both so happy for Sara and Anupama and so jealous that I wasn't pregnant.

My period started this morning. The women in the family were all on a pretty close cycle.

"You have to wait," Cherry said, nodding his head. "If everyone comes up pregnant, questions will be asked. They will as it is. We need to come up with a lie for the father of Sara's child. We can't have people knowing about the incest."

"Well, you can be the father," I said, leaning back. "I mean, you can't be for Mom or Nidhhi or me. Or even Aunt Shruti. But you can for Sara or Janhvi, big brother.."

Cherry frowned at me. "What are you talking about?"

"There are some states where first cousins can marry legally," I said. "And there are a further some states that allow first cousins to cohabitate and have sexual relations."

Cherry blinked. "What?"

"Really?" Sara said. "I thought like even second cousins was illegal."

"Really," I nodded and pushed up my glasses. "I researched it when we all first started."

"Well, that does simplify things," Mom said. "Anupama and her mother use a different gynecologist, so the doctors shouldn't ever learn that Cherry has knocked up two separate girls."

"What about at school?" Nidhhi asked, leaning back. "Cherry can say he knocked up Anupama, but what about Sara?"

"Let everyone know," Sara said, reaching out and taking Cherry's hand. "If it's legal, then there are no problems."

"It's all legal," Ananya said, nodding her head.

"People will gossip," Nabha pointed out, sitting next to Nidhhi. It was so beautiful that they were out now. Nabha's family had disowned her for loving Nidhhi, but she lived with us now anyways. And they were so cute together.

And I had another big sister to love. And fist.

"So birth control," Cherry said. "Everyone needs to get on it."

I blinked, looking up. "But..."

"Everyone, Princess." He stared at me. "Don't worry. One day, you'll have my child."

He reached out across the table, past Sara, to take my hand. I smiled at him and nodded my head. I was a good little sister. But I wanted it now. I was so jealous of Sara and Anupama. Ooh, why didn't Cherry's sperm take in my womb? We all must have been fertile around the same time.

"No problem for Nabha and me," Nidhhi shrugged. "We're on the pill."

"I stopped taking it after your father's death," Mom said.

"I didn't." Aunt Shruti shrugged. "Habit."

"After school, Mom and Aunt Shruti, take Janhvi and Ananya down to your doctor and get them on birth control."

"Fine, Master," Janhvi pouted. I could tell she wanted to be a brat right now. She really wanted to have our big brother's baby. I understood. I wanted it so badly.

"And birth control tests for everyone to make sure no one else is pregnant," Poonam said. "I'll bring them home tonight from the drug store."

"Good," Cherry nodded, taking a deep breath. He was so commanding.

"It does mean no having vaginal intercourse with your Mom, Ananya, Janhvi, and myself," Poonam said, "until our next periods, Master."

"What?" big brother said.

"Perv," Sara said. "You'll just have to enjoy the rest of us until then. And their mouths and asses."

"I love it up the ass, Master," Janhvi moaned. "Especially without lube!"

Shriya

"The doctor will be with you in a few minutes," the nurse said as she slipped out of the exam room.

Sara, in her bra and panties, stretched out on the exam table, her hair in a tight braid draped over her shoulder. Her toes wiggled as she stared up at the ceiling, her hand rubbing on her stomach. It was her first prenatal checkup. It had been eight weeks since her last period, though you couldn't tell she was pregnant with that flat stomach.

"It's never a few minutes," Sara said. "Not with Dr. Wilson."

My sister snorted a laughter as she sat on the exam chair beside my son. A grin crossed Cherry's face as he stood up. He looked good in his t-shirt stretched over his muscular body, his jeans fitting snug, his cock bulging the front. "Well, we should find a way to pass the time."

"Oh, how, Sir?" I asked, shivering in delight.

"Slaves, suck your master's cock," Sara moaned, sitting up, rubbing her thighs together. "I'd join it, but..."

"Dr. Wilson might freak out if she finds a little extra inside you," Cherry grin. "Big perv."

Sara gave a wicked giggle as I rose from my seat, a shudder of excitement passing through me. This was so risky. We knew Dr. Wilson. Bernice had been the OB/Gyn to Shruti and me since I was pregnant with Nidhhi. Back then she was just opening her practice, only a few years older than us. I had seen her pregnant with her own children. I knew her.

And if she walked in on Shruti and me sucking my son's cock... It would be awkward.

But the thrill made it even more exciting. And I could tell that Cherry savored skirting the edge of discovery. He had relished his school learning that he was also dating Sara and had knocked both girls up. There were whispers about our family. Shruti had heard them. People wondered if he did other things with other members of the family.

It was so dangerous, but it made everything so much more exciting.

I fell to my knees before my son. He was so strong and hunky. My sister and I reached out, unzipping his jeans. I shuddered at the rasp. And then his cock popped out, so thick and hard, throbbing, needing to be serviced.

"Oh, suck his cock, you naughty slaves," moaned Sara, the exam table creaking. Was she masturbating?

I bet she was.

My sister and I pressed our faces together, her cheek so smooth on mine. My dyed-blonde hair merging with my sister's black as we attacked his cock. We had to hurry. We couldn't get caught. My pussy clenched at just the problems that would cause.

"That's it, you sluts," grinned Cherry as our tongues ran up the shaft of his cock to the throbbing tip. "Better hurry. You don't want to get us in trouble."

"No, Master," Shruti moaned.

"Mommy-slut wouldn't do that to her big, strong son."

"Then make me cum," he growled, hands seizing our hair. "Suck me."

"Yes, Sir," my sister and I moaned in unison.

lana-rhoades-jade-nile-tushy-threesome-blowjob.gif

I loved serving a man with my sister. I missed Chandu so much, but serving our son was the next best thing. Every few weeks, I dreamed of my husband. I liked to tell him about all the naughty things his son made me do.

My pussy aching, my sister and I licked the tip of his cock, swirling about his crown. His precum leaked out salty, coating our tongues and lips. We nuzzled at his cock, moaning, Shruti's hand stroking his dick, mine playing with his balls.

The exam table creaked more, the paper covering it, crinkling and tearing as Sara played with herself. She moaned, breathy and excited. I knew she watched us pleasure her brother, her man, her king.

I stared up at my strong son, loving the domination in his eyes. I loved sucking his cock with my sister. Our tongues danced over his cock, brushing, caressing each other. Our lips met, kissed around his cock. It was so naughty. Cherry groaned louder, loving our display.

A door opened outside. Footsteps padded down the hall. Was it coming to our room?

I engulfed the tip of Cherry's cock. My pussy clenched. I didn't panic. I didn't try and pull away. I was my son's slave. I would do anything. I would let him fuck me for all the world to see. To ram that wonderful cock into my pussy.

Thank god I was on the pill again and could enjoy my son in every way.

"Suck his cock, sister-slut," moaned Shruti as my cheeks hollowed. Her mouth moved down his shaft. "Make him cum into that slutty mouth. You want it. You're such a pathetic whore. You want to drink your son's cum."

"So pathetic, Aunt Shriya," groaned Sara. "Oh, yes. Suck him. Hurry before you're caught. You'll be spanked so hard if we're discovered."

"So hard," growled Cherry, his hand tightening in my hair.

I obeyed. I sucked my son's cock as hard as I could. My cheeks hollowed. My mouth bobbed. I slid my lips up and down his dick. I made as powerful a suction as I could. I made sure he enjoyed it. That he loved every second of my mouth loving his dick. Making him squirm and growl. Letting him feel the pleasure his Mommy-slut gave.

Pleasure crossed his face as I sucked and bobbed. My sister's lips found his balls, kissing and sucking on them. She moaned, loving them. I pulled my hand away, letting her have access as I took more and more of my son's cock.

"That's it, Mommy-slut," he growled, "swallow every inch of my cock. I want you gagging on it, whore."

"Yes," hissed Sara. "Gag on my man's cock. I want his cum shooting down your throat. He deserves it. He gave me a baby."

The table creaked louder. Sara must be frigging her pussy hard. I imagined her hand shoved into her sky-blue panties, rubbing hard at her pregnant pussy, fingers plunging into her hole. Her round breasts bouncing in her bra, moans escaping her clenched teeth as the pleasure built in her core.

My mouth sank down Cherry's cock. The crown brushed the back of my throat. I relaxed, taking more and more of his dick. I didn't have a gag reflex any longer. My son groaned as his cock slid down my gullet. I breathed through my nose as I worked farther and farther down his shaft. I pressed my lips into his wiry, dark pubic hair.

"Yes," he groaned.

p173903074.jpg

"You naughty sister-slut," Shruti moaned as she nuzzled at his balls. "Make him cum so hard."

"Better hurry," Cherry panted, pulling back on my hair, sliding my mouth up his cock.

And then he fucked my mouth.

I loved it. Shruti leaned back, moaning her encouragement as Cherry pounded my mouth. He thrust his cock in over and over, balls swinging, cracking into my chin. I savored it. My tongue swirled about the crown of his dick as he pounded me hard.

And then he ripped his cock out of my mouth and slammed it into Shruti's. My sister moaned, cheeks hollowing as she sucked his cock. He drove it down her throat. She took it like the slutty champ she was.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck my sister's mouth. Ooh, my big, strong son is fucking her mouth. You have to cum down her throat."

Another door opened and closed. Footsteps echoing. Was it Dr. Wilson heading for our door?

"Hurry up and make him cum, Mom," moaned Sara. "You pathetic whore. Hurry. I'll spank you just as hard as Aunt Shriya."

"Yes," Cherry groaned, staring at the door.

The footsteps came nearer.

Cherry ripped his cock out of my sister's mouth, leaving her shuddering, saliva dribbling down her chin. I opened wide. Cherry rammed his dick down my gullet in a single thrust, his balls smacking against my chin.

The footsteps passed us.

I sucked hard as he drew back. My tongue caressed his dick. I stared up into his eyes--my son's dark, strong eyes--as he pounded me. His face twisted with pleasure, coming closer and closer to cumming.

Then he was fucking Shruti's mouth while I gasped for breath. My throat burned. He fucked us hard. Shruti gurgled on his cock, her lips forced into his pubic hair. The thwack of his balls cracked through the room, joining the wet plunge of Sara's fingers.

"Cum in their mouths, Cherry," Sara moaned. "Please, please, cum!"

"Yes," Cherry growled.

Door closed. Heels clicked. Not footsteps, heels. It was Dr. Bernice this time.

Cherry slammed his cock into my mouth and unloaded. "Take it, Mom. Fuck, you are such a slut."

His cum splashed into my mouth. He grunted with each one. The clicking heels came closer and closer. I swallowed his cum as fast as I could. Sara moaned her orgasm in the background, cumming on her fingers. I savored the flavor of my son's salty jizz.

He kept spurting, so excited.

The heels paused outside the door. A chart rustled.

She was about to walk in.

"Yes," groaned Cherry as the final blast of cum shot into me.

th

I swallowed and then stood. Shruti's hands already moving, zipping Cherry up. The door opened. I whirled, my face flushed, my pussy on fire. Cherry sat down in the chair. Shruti darted to her daughter's bed, grabbing Sara's right hand, sticky with the pregnant girl's juices.

"Sara," Dr. Bernice Wilson said, staring at her chart as she walked in. I licked my lips, tasted something salty.

I gathered it before she looked up.

"So...you're pregnant at nineteen?"

"Yep," Sara said, sounding proud.

"Okay," the doctor said, no judgment in her tone. "And it's been eight weeks since your last menstrual period?"

"Yep," Sara nodded, rubbing her stomach.

Dr. Wilson turned to my sister. "Shruti, it's nice to see you."

"You, too, Doctor," Shruti beamed. "We're all so happy for Sara."

Dr. Wilson looked around the room. "Oh, hi, Shriya, come to support your niece?"

I nodded my head.

"And is this young man the father?"

"I am," Cherry said. "Cherry."

The doctor blinked. "Your son, Shriya?"

I nodded, beaming at my son. "They've been in love since they were kids."

Dr. Wilson's eyes went unfocused. "They're...first cousins."

"It's perfectly legal" I added. "And studies show that there's little danger of genetic problems with first cousins. So long as they aren't double cousins." I tried not to smile. They were far closer than double cousins. Butt the genetic risks were low if you didn't have any major health problems in the family.

"Okay," Dr. Wilson said. "I try not to judge..." She blinked again, staring at Cherry and Sara. He moved to the table and took her left hand. Sara gave him a happy smile. The doctor shook her head. "Okay, let's... Exam, right? We're here to make sure that everything's healthy and..." Her words trailed off, and she shook her head again. "I mean, everything's going to be healthy, this is just a...precaution and..." She fanned her face. "Is it hot in here? You all look as flushed as I feel."

I giggled, still tasting my son's salty cum on my lips. "It's pretty hot in here."

Sara

"Oh, my god, I have to pee again," I groaned. I wanted to keep masturbating. It was so hot watching Ananya fist Nidhhi and Nabha. We were celebrating Cherry's birthday in style--an orgy for the whole family. He was fucking our moms in the other room, their moans echoing. And Anupama and her mother were having some quality time together.

I pulled my fingers out of my pussy. I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

I groaned as I stood up. At six months pregnant, my belly was round. My breasts were full and plump, my nipples darker than they used to be. I gained my feet, my bladder so full. My baby pressed on it as she shifted inside of me.

"Janhvi, get that bratty mouth over here."

"Yes, Mistress," Janhvi moaned, crawling across the room. She had a vibrating butt plug shoved up her ass, the hums muffled to a dull buzz. Her face was flushed as she fought against her orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes, fist me," gaped Nabha, her hair flying as she sat on the couch next to Nidhhi. The pair both had their legs spread, arms around each other's shoulders, and Ananya's fists buried in their pussies.

My eighteen-year-old sister worked her fists faster and faster, pumping them in and out of the two twenty-year-olds' pussies. Ananya's cute ass wiggled, her brown pigtails bouncing as she put her whole body into the effort.

Janhvi reached me. She nuzzled her face into my pussy. I groaned as her hungry lips found my wet pussy. She nuzzled, licking through my folds until she found my urethra. I rubbed my stomach, leaned my head back, and groaned.

My piss flowed out of me into Janhvi's hungry mouth.

She moaned as she drank my piss. Her arms were locked about my hips, holding my ass. I shivered, eyes fluttering as the pleasure flowed out of me. The one nice thing about having to piss often was the three different mouths I had available to me to drink it--Janhvi, Mom, and Poonam.

"Oh, yes," I groaned, shivering at the delight of pissing in my bratty sister's mouth. "Oh, drink it all down."

Janhvi did, gulping noisily. I slid my hands up to my breasts, cupping them as the last drops of my piss dribbled into her mouth. I never had much piss though, since I had to go so frequently. I let out a sigh of relief.

Which turned into a groan as she licked through my folds.

"Oh, that's it," I purred, "put that mouth to good use. Drinking piss, licking pussy, and sucking cock is all that mouth's good for."

"And rimming ass," moaned Nabha, her breasts shaking, brushing Nidhhi's pillowy mounds. "Oh, my god, Ananya, you're going to make us cum."

"Yay," she moaned, pumping her fists faster and faster. "Cum, big sisters."

"Yes, cum on her fists."

Janhvi licked through my folds as I watched Nidhhi and Nabha writhe in passion. They turned their heads, lips meeting in a hot, passionate kiss. I shuddered, Janhvi's tongue probing into my pregnant pussy. She swirled through it. I looked down but couldn't see her, my round stomach blocking the view.

She attacked my pussy with such enthusiasm. Her tongue flew through my folds, licking, lapping, wanting me to cum hard on her mouth. And I wanted to experience that joy. I wanted to cum so hard on my bratty sister's mouth.

"Oh, yes, you filthy shit," I hissed. "Put that tongue to use. Make me cum on that dirty mouth. Ooh, you are so disgusting. You just drank my piss, Janhvi. What a fucking freak!"

Janhvi moaned into my pussy, tonguing me harder. Her fingers bit into my ass. I shivered, the pleasure flowing through me. I loved her. There were times over the last few year where I thought I hated the brat for how she behaved.

Now I was so glad she was my sex slave sister.

The pleasure built in me as I watched Nabha and Nidhhi cum on Ananya's fists. Their juices gushed around her arms. She was so happy as she drove her fists so deep into their pussies. The pair both bucked and squirmed, crying out Ananya's name.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_nabha-natesh-nude.jpg

Full-Nude-Actress-Nidhhi-Agerwal-touching-her-pussy-bollywood-casting-couch.jpg

"You did so good, cupcake," I moaned. "Oh, you made our big sisters cum so hard."

"I did," Ananya beamed, pulling her fists out. Pussy juices soaked her almost up to her elbows. She turned around, licking at both her hands, savoring the flavors of both girls while they kissed each other hard.

I shivered, licking my lips. I pushed Janhvi away, my eyes locked on Ananya's girlish, shaved slit. She still had such a tight pussy. With her almost nonexistent breasts and slim body, she looked so young. So innocent as she happily licked her wrists.

I went to her, falling to my knees before my little sister, and buried my face into her fresh cunt. I rubbed my lips on her shaved snatch, feeling her heat, and then licked through her folds, my own pussy clenching.

"Oh, big sister," she gasped, leaning back against the couch, her eyes fluttering behind her glasses.

And then Janhvi grabbed my ass and buried her mouth back into my pussy. She licked me harder. I shivered, groaning into Ananya's pussy. My orgasm built faster and faster. I trembled, my tongue swirling around Ananya's little clit.

Janhvi found mine. She sucked hard.

I came. My pregnant pussy exploded. I shivered, my pregnant belly rubbing into my legs. I moaned into Ananya's pussy, sucking so hard on her clit. My cunt spasmed. Juices gushed out into Janhvi's hungry mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," Ananya moaned, humping against me. "Oh, big sister. You're so wonderful. I love you so much!"

I couldn't answer. Too much pleasure shot through me. And I was having too much fun sucking on her little clit. I batted it with my tongue as the rapture rushed through my body. Janhvi jammed her tongue into my pregnant snatch, licking up my juices as I trembled and groaned.

Ananya grabbed my blonde curls with her pussy stained hands. She humped against my mouth. Her small tits jiggling, cute nipples so hard. Her back arched. And then she let out a shuddering moan, her fresh juices flooding her mouth.

Ananya-Pandey-showing-ass-cheeks-licking.md.jpg

"Damn, this is one hot birthday party," Janhvi moaned behind me. "Mmm, I love it. May I cum, Mistress? The butt plug is driving me wild."

"Sure," I panted, shivering, staring up at Ananya's cute lips as she shuddered, her orgasm shooting through her. I leaned up and kissed her hard while Janhvi moaned her orgasm behind us.

Jhanvi-kapoor-Nude-Fakes-1.jpg

I loved our family so much. I couldn't wait for the day my daughter was eighteen and ready to have her cherry popped by her daddy. What a beautiful day that would be. And Anupama's daughter would be right next to her, trembling with excitement.

Cherry

"I am so horny," Anupama moaned as she lay stretched out on my bed. Sometimes, it hit me that my bed used to be my parent's bed. Even after nine months of being in charge of the harem, of sleeping in here with a different pair of my women each night, I still found it weird. "The closer my due date gets, the hornier I am."

"I know," Sara groaned, cuddling into Anupama from behind, her round stomach pressed into Anupama's back.

They looked so hot. My twenty-year-old sisters, both pregnant with my babys.

"Come fuck us, Cherry," moaned Anupama. "I need a hard cock in me. I've been so horny all day. And you were gone."

"Working at the drugstore," Cherry shrugged. "Baby's cost money. Have to pay off the nursery renovation."

"And fucking Janhvi in the stockroom is such hard work," Sara giggled. "How many times did you slip off to fuck her in the ass."

"A few," I grinned, stroking my hard cock. "She was teasing me. She kept bending over and flashing that thong she's wearing. And, damn, but her ass has gotten gorgeous the last few months."

PicsArt_08-06-10.58.42.jpg

"Come fuck your pregnant sisters," Sara said, her hand sliding down Anupama's stomach to the thick bush. "She's so wet for you."

I moved to the bed, Sara reaching for my dick over Anupama's body, her pregnant stomach rubbing on our half-sister's arm. I groaned as she stroked me. Then her tongue flicked out, gathering the drop of precum beading my dick's crown.

"Get on your back so we can love you," Sara said.

I arched an eyebrow at her.

"Please, Sir," she said, a big grin on her face. "Follow your lowly, submissive sister's advice and get your butt on the bed."

"If you weren't so pregnant..."

She giggled. "I love you, too."

I spread out on the bed, Sara stroking my dick. Both pregnant girls moved, awkwardly, around the bed. Anupama slid closer, stroking my muscular chest, playing with my chest hairs. Her breasts, like Sara's, had grown rounder, plumper, her nipples fatter and darker brown. I reached out, tweaking one. Her milk was coming in. Both were due any day now.

I pulled on her nipple. Anupama didn't resist, leaning over so her breasts dangled over my mouth. I latched onto a fat nub, bringing a moan from my sister's lips.

Her milk squirted into my mouth. The sweet, creamy delight made me shiver. I gulped it down and suckled again while Sara nuzzled at my balls. Her hand stroked my cock, her tongue lathing my nuts, sending delicious shivers through me.

"Oh, Cherry, yes," moaned Anupama. "Oh, it's so hot to nurse you. Ooh, yes."

I suckled harder. I loved how her milk squirted into my mouth. I swirled the delicious drink around with my tongue. It was sweeter than cow's milk, with an almost melony flavor, like cantaloupe. I gulped it down and suckled again and again, hungry for every drop of my sister's milk.

anupama-parameswaran-navel-xxx-nude-photos-hq.jpg

My hand slid down her body, rubbing at her pregnant belly. I reached for her pussy. Her thick bush caressed my hands. I liked my women shaved, except for Anupama and her mother.

"Cherry!" she moaned as I penetrated her hot snatch.

I pumped my fingers in and out of her cunt, suckling from her breasts. I savored her milk. The cream flowed down my throat. It was wonderful. Delicious. I gulped it down, my cock throbbing as Sara's thumb ran over the crown, massaging the tip. Her mouth sucked at my balls and her eyes peeked out on either side of my shaft, staring up at me.

"Mmm, drink all her milk," Sara moaned. "Such a perv."

I moaned a "yes" around Anupama's nipple while she giggled, her pussy clenching on my fingers.

I plunged them in slowly, teasing her, savoring her tight, pregnant snatch. I probed in as deep as I could reach, my cock aching and throbbing. Sara's tongue climbed my dick, caressing the shaft, nearing the pinnacle.

And swirled her tongue around the crown. It felt better than her fingers. So wet and delicious. I groaned, shivering. I suckled as hard as I could, emptying the last of the milk from Anupama's tit. Luckily, she had another one.

Anupama shifted her body, her breasts sliding across my face, and I latched onto her fresh nipple. I suckled hard, pumping my fingers faster now. She moaned and shifted, staring down at me as I nursed. Pleasure crossed her face, moans escaping her lips.

"Oh, Cherry, yes," she groaned. "You're stirring up my cauldron. Ooh, yes."

"Mmm, make her cum," Sara purred before she engulfed my dick.

I groaned loudly about Anupama's nub, gulping down her milk as fast as I could. Warm, wet pleasure engulfed my dick. Sara's mouth bobbed on it. She sucked hard, working her mouth up and down, her tongue swirling about the shaft, teasing me. She moaned, the humming vibration racing down to my balls.

My fingers pumped faster and faster into Anupama's pussy. The pleasure built and built, driving me wild. I wanted to cum. My balls ached and tingled. I had to explode, to release all the cum I could into Sara's mouth.

But I wanted to save it for my girls' pussies. I wanted to cum in one of them.

My thumb ran across Anupama's clit. I massaged the bud. Her pussy tightened on my plunging fingers. And then her moans exploded from her lips. Her snatch spasmed. Her orgasm shivered through her body.

"Yes, yes, yes, Cherry," she moaned. "Oh, you're so wonderful."

"Mmm, he is," Sara moaned, her mouth popping off my dick. "And he's all hard and ready for you, sweet sister. Park that pregnant cunt right on his dick."

"Yes," gasped Anupama, sitting up, her nipple popping out of my mouth.

The pair moved around me, waddling awkwardly as they crawled, their pregnant bellies swinging beneath them. Anupama reached my cock. She straddled my waist. I grinned as she grasped my cock, bringing it to her pussy. She swabbed it up and down her pussy. I groaned, my dick aching and throbbing as her hot folds caressed my dick.

And then she sank down my cock.

"Yes," Anupama moaned, her round belly and tits both jiggling as she took every inch of my shaft.

"Fuck," I grunted, her tight, hot pussy engulfing my dick. I savored my half-sister's cunt, loving the pleasure crossing her round face, her black hair falling loose about her shoulders.

"Give him a good ride," grinned Sara.

"You, too," Anupama moaned, sliding her pussy up my cock, her hips swirling.

Sara laughed and threw her left leg over my head, straddling me. Her shaved, pregnant pussy glistened with her juices. I seized her hips, pulling her down hungrily to my lips. Pussy cream was the best follow-up after breast milk.

My tongue lapped through Sara's sweet pussy. My first woman. The girl I had loved all my life. She was mine. The fact I got to have two other loves and a harem of women with her blessing was just amazing. All thanks to listening to the dream of my dad.

Damn, I wish he was here to see this.

And then the feel of Anupama's pussy sliding up and down my cock and my other sister's hot cunt grinding on my face drove those thoughts from my mind. I licked through Sara's snatch, sliding through her folds, drinking her juices as they trickled out of her and into my eager mouth.

"Did Cherry leave me any milk?" Sara moaned, shifting on me.

"He did," Anupama moaned. "Other breast."

Her pussy tightened on my cock as Sara suckled. I groaned into my sister's pussy, sweeping through her folds as Anupama rode up and down my cock. I pictured Sara nursing from Anupama's round breasts, their pregnant bellies rubbing together.

Anupama_Parameswaran_PicsArt_03-17-01.54.45-01cc28dbf3b64e17d7.jpg

It was a hot image. My balls already boiled. I focused on licking and nuzzling Sara's pussy. I couldn't cum yet. I had to hold off. I had to make sure Anupama came on my dick first. But it was so hard when I had two pregnant sisters, one nursing from the other.

"Oh, you taste good," Sara moaned. "But Cherry only left me a mouthful."

"Just so selfish," I grunted between licks of her sweet pussy.

"He is," Anupama moaned, her pussy clenching on my dick as she slid up it, sending hot pleasure shivering through my body. "But I get your milk all to myself, Sara."

The feel of Anupama's pussy changed as she leaned forward. My cock rubbed along the back of her pussy wall. She groaned, now nuzzling at Sara's tits. My blonde sister gasped, grinding her pussy on my face, as Anupama noisily suckled.

"Yes, yes, yes, nurse from my tits," groaned Sara. "Oh, I have such a sexy girlfriend! Mmm, every girl should date her pregnant sister."

"Yes," I panted, my balls aching.

This was too much. I focused on licking Sara's pussy, exploring her folds, but hearing Anupama suckle from Sara's breasts, drinking her milk while riding my cock, made my balls unleash. I gripped Sara's thighs hard, fighting the urge.

She squirmed on my mouth, grinding her hot clit against my lips. I groaned, sucking on her nub. I nibbled on chewed as she squirmed more and more on my body. My dick throbbed in the sweet embrace of Anupama's pussy.

"Oh, give me a taste, Anupama," panted Sara. "Let me taste my breast milk."

And then they were kissing. And I knew Anupama had a mouthful of Sara's breast milk. They were snowballing it back and forth like they did with my cum. I sucked so hard on Sara's clit, my nose pressed into her pussy's folds. She squirmed hard on me. I could hardly breathe. My balls boiled.

I couldn't hold back.

My cum erupted into Anupama's pregnant pussy. I groaned about Sara's clit as blast after blast of my jizz spurted into Anupama's snatch. My legs spasmed. Every shot of spunk fired pleasure through my body. The rapture slammed into my mind.

Stars burst across my vision. I came so damned hard. My entire body convulsed with each blast.

"Yes, yes, yes," Sara moaned, her pussy gushing juices as she came.

"Oh, Cherry," gasped Anupama. "Cum in me. I love your jizz in me. I... I... Yes!"

Just as my cock spurted a final time, her pussy went wild about my dick. My crown, so sensitive after cumming, ached in her silky depths. More pleasure rippled through me. I licked through Sara's pussy, drinking her juices and savoring this moment. It was wonderful. I was so close with them. I wish Ananya was here.

I wish she was pregnant.

Maybe next year, I would breed her. And them Mom and Aunt Shruti and Poonam. Nidhhi and Nabha had to be pregnant at the same time. And then Janhvi would be last. She would get off on it, being forced to be the last one bred, watching every other woman in the family have the joy of having my child.

"Cherry," groaned Sara, her voice throaty. "Oh, Cherry..."

"Cum hard," I grinned.

Anupama's pussy clenched on my dick. "Umm..." She shivered. "Oh, my, I think..."

"Yeah," Sara nodded.

I beamed. "I made you both cum hard."

"Too hard," groaned Sara. "Dr. Wilson mentioned orgasms could trigger labor as you near your due date and... Oh... Yep."

I blinked as Sara lifted her pussy off of my face. Anupama's still clenched on my dick. "What are you two saying?"

"Um, I think we should go to the hospital," Anupama said, her eyes wide.

"What?" My eyes went wide. "No, no. You're both not due for a few more days."

"You were too much of a stud," laughed Sara as she climbed off the bed. "Our babys can't wait to meet you and..."

Juices flooded down her thighs.

"Well, my water broke." She giggled again, though there was a bit of pain in her voice. "Good thing I got off your face."

"What?" I blinked again. This really could not be happening. "Shit, let's go. What are you still doing on my cock, Anupama?"

"Savoring it," she groaned.

Back