• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

In one swift movement, Zafar grabbed her hand and put it on his hard and throbbing cock. That shocked her, it felt so different to her. She guessed it had to be different in every way. He really had a big one! It felt like putting her hand onto a long, warm pole, so hot and hard she couldn't believe it. She then grabbed his rock-hard penis. It looked like a heavy log of wood in her hand! His testicles looked huge. His whole cock was stretched tight and she was frightened.

"You have a very big cock, Sabjee (master)," she whispered in his ear.

f2e982dd308a214314e43dac97fda26b.jpg

"Really?" he asked her.

"Yes!"

"Have you seen so many in your life?"

"Yes, but I've never taken one so big in me," she replied. He looked into her face and she shyly hung her head and said, "Sabjee (master), I've wanted you since we first met." Reema was still rubbing his cock in her soft hand. Zafar was stunned and surprised to hear this as they kissed and fondled each other, but not for long; he wanted to be inside her.

"I want fuck you now. I need you now," he told her.

"I am here for your service. Do with me whatever you wish," she whispered shyly.

Zafar opened her shilwar, which went to the floor and stayed on her feet. She was now totally naked before him; she had nice white, plump fleshy thighs with a small forest of black hair between them. That is his favorite fantasy -a huge, furry pussy. Now she opened his shilwar and it dropped soundlessly.

696_1000.jpg

She looked his cock with fear in her eyes. It was wildly throbbing. The veins running along his cock, were engorged with blood. His cock was sweating, emitting a sensuous and manly smell. Looking at his penis, she got very excited as her cunt began oozing.

Zafar now turned her body, to look at her buttocks. Being a mountain and aged woman, Reema had very large and fleshy buttocks. He came close to her, from her behind. He circled her with his arms and cupped her breasts lightly. He kept his palms cupped over her breasts without pumping, or squeezing them. Zafar seemed to be relishing the feel of Reema heavy breasts! He made her sit on the mattress near the fire. He lay down on her lap and began fondling and squeezing her breasts and nipples. Hungrily, he put his mouth on one of her nipples and began sucking one of her nipple. He kept fondling her other breast, with his palm. Reema was getting excited to have Zafar's mouth upon her nipples. Her pussy became wetter. In his lust, Zafar, began biting her breasts and nipples very roughly. It pained her. He almost sucked off both her nipples.

Reema-Sen-Nude-NudeDesiActress.com-10-180x240.jpg

He made her lie down near the fireplace, He then got up and sat between her thighs. He kissed her all over; up, down, and across her silky breasts. He then climbed on her and spread her thighs further apart. He lowered himself gently as he pushed her legs apart. She took hold of his cock and placed it properly at the opening of her cunt lips. Then, with both hands, he grasped her shoulders. He gave a gentle push and his cock slid inside her sweet pussy. She wondered how it could slide so easily into her cunt with one push and not be painful. Zafar immediately felt her heat; it was as if he had shoved his cock into hot lava.

He started thrusting in and out, slowly at first, then with growing speed.

OcEhsLM.gif

"Move slowly, Sabjee (master)" she told him, "Otherwise you'll come too soon. Push hard but pace yourself."

Now Reema was squeezing Zafar's ass and pulling him towards her. She was so tight! He wanted to plunge bodily into her and be enveloped. He began drawing his cock completely from her warmth and then driving it forward; he grabbed her ass and pulled her toward him. Suddenly, she encircled his buttocks with her legs locked together at her heels and, with a violent thrust of hips, locked his throbbing member deep inside her hot paradise. Her strong vaginal muscles seemed determined to milk the semen from him. He was happy to oblige, and began to ram his cock into her as hard as he could. his balls began to slap against her ass as he plowed into her hot cunt. She started to rotate her hips, her pussy tightening around his pole. Zafar felt his balls clenching and he drew perilously near to ejaculation. And, suddenly, it was all done. He filled her cunt with his semen. For a long moment she held him and planted long, sensuous, wet kisses on his face and mouth. When she released him from her grip of legs his now soft penis slipped from her.

They both were sweating. Suddenly lethargic, he collapsed on top her and she held him in her arms as if fearing to let him loose.

1426847900d7267158_cfake.jpg

"Sabjee (master)! You are great." You were wonderful," he replied, "Better than any before."

"I've been waiting for so long, Sabjee (master)."

"Me, too. From the first day I saw you, I wanted you,"

"Women know," she grinned, "I've seen your lust."

As they lay near the fireplace, her hands moved aimlessly over his body and she took his limp dick in her hands and began to stroke it. Zafar held her to him and kissed her cheeks lightly, then planted a deep kiss on her luscious lips. Her mouth opened to take his tongue and their bodies pressed together. He began to massage her back, moved down to squeeze her ass cheeks. Her stroking awoke his cock as it began to harden once again.

"Be ready," he told her, "I am going to fuck you again my dear."

"Yes, Sabjee (master). I know you want it. I want it, too."

Zafar turned Reema. Now her ass was towards him while his dick head was pressed into her ass cleavage and his hand was on her breast.

"I want to try and fuck in a new way," he told her.

"Fuck me, Sabjee(master), as you like," she replied.

"Get on your hands and knees; I want to fuck you from behind." he asked her. She obliged subserviently. He rose to his knees behind her, grabbing his steel-stiff cock. He asked her to raise her ass a little more, rubbing his cock around her cunt hole.

"Do me, Sabjee(master)," she groaned as he teased her, "I can't take it anymore."

Zafar squeezed her ass cheeks and said, "So you want it?"

"Yes," she said in husky voice, feeling the tip of his cock touch her cunt lips.

"Then take it in your hand and guide it into your cunt, Reema."

She took his cock in her hand and hurried it to the opening of her cunt.

Zafar grabbed her shoulders and, without warning, thrust his penis deep into her. At his first thrust, she raised her hips a little more and his cock was buried to the balls. She gasped and cried out with surprise as his hardness sank to the hilt. Her wet pussy made slurping noises as he pounded into her again and again. She was now moaning as her pleasure mounted, and began to rock her hips towards him. He leaned forward, caught her hanging breasts and played with them. She cried out in pain, as he began to cruelly squeeze and pinch her tits. He was pumping her cunt with his cock, slowing pulling it out and then thrusting it hard into her. As her moaning increased, he increased his speed; he was fucking her as hard as he could, while she pleaded.

Yurizan-Beltran-doggystyle-fuck-gif.gif

"Sabjee(master), fuck me fast and hard!" She was pleading for more and more. With his every stroke, she moaned out, "Oh, Sabjee (master)! Yes. Like that! Yes, hit me!" She was quivering under him, giggling, moaning and crying all at the same time it seemed. Suddenly he felt her becoming rigid under him, knowing she was going to come...

"aaahhhhhh . . . aaahhh . . ."

"Ooohhh . . . Slowly, slooowly."

As he pumped in and out like a wild man.

He fucked her pussy for more than 15 minutes and he let her climax and scream and let loose her love juices before he let go himself, flooding her pussy with his seed. He lay on top of her just feeling the softness of her fleshy ass against him. When their breathing became normal, he slid down and lay by her side.

For a long time, Zafar was happy. It was a cold winter, and Reema stayed with him day and night. But then she got word that her family needed her during the day and she made preparations to leave.

"I will still come to you every night," she told him.

"But what will I do during the day? Who will fill your position here?"

aje28327.jpg

She smiled knowingly and said, "my daughter in law will come."

Next morning when Zafar was taking breakfast, a young lady around 28 years of age came with Reema to the bungalow.

When Pujita Ponnada entered she said, "Salam, Sabjee (master)."

Reema introduced her as Pujita, her daughter in law.

Zafar gave Pujita a good, long looking-over. She was tall, about 5'6", and had a nice body. Her eyes were very light, close set above an aquiline nose. She had huge breasts, a wide ass, and lovely legs. A little towards the plump side. Pujita had a body to die for as her hips and ass wiggled as she walked. Her breasts were high on her chest, which was not common. Her beautiful face was angelic and a good-looking, innocent. She was dressed in a light pink shilwar qameez.

Pujita-ponnada-telugu-actress-CTS1-16-photo-gallery.jpg

She was smiling so nicely; that beautiful smile made him want to kiss her the first time Zafar saw her. From the very first look, he decided to get her into his bed.

He said, "Reema, your son looks far younger than his wife."

"She was the wife of my eldest son; when he died, we arranged to remarry her with my younger son."

"Oh, I see."

Zafar found himself staring at Pujita's chest more and more. his eyes met hers and were locked there.

Reema told Pujita, that she should take care of Sabjee (master).

"Don't worry," Pujita told Reema, "I will try my best to keep the Sabjee (master) happy."

Reema then left, promising to return before night. Pujita's boobs were so enormous that they pressed the skin around her waist into a little roll of fat; but little fat adds to her beauty. She is very fair and has a mole just above her lips. She had natural beauty. Pujita started the chores just after Reema left starting on the cleaning first. Zafar wanted to look away, but found his eyes drawn to her ass as she bent forward. he couldn't stop looking at the tops of her milky breasts where her neckline drooped.

ded3073b40db16bfc72ef08b36c2fdc4.jpg

Zafar realized, after some time, that she was looking back at him. He blushed and turned his face away. He was embarrassed and tried not to look again, but it was impossible for him. His eyes would repeatedly return to the cleft between her boobs. His arousal built to a peak. He developed a hard-on watching her sexy plump hips and firm milky breasts.

"Pujita, would you get me a cup of tea?"

"Yes, Sabjee (master)? I'll be back with it in two minutes." She went to the kitchen to make tea for him while he was waiting and thinking about her. Pujita came after few minutes with a cup of tea in her hand, and when she bent to give him the cup, He got a full view of the beautiful breasts pressed inside her qameez. They are very nice, he thought to himself.

Soon she brought a cup of warm tea.

"Why, didn't you make some for yourself?" he asked.

"No! Sabjee (master), I can't take tea with you."

"Why? What is the problem? Why can't you take it with me? If you don't take tea with me then I will not take it."

She looked at him very strangely and then reluctantly went to the kitchen and made a cup of tea for herself. Pujita asked to sit. She sat and started sipping, looking very shy as he began to chat with her.

"Pujita, your husband is a lucky man." he said with a smile. Pujita face paled at this. "Are you happy with him?"

She blushed and could hardly form the words. "I am very happy with him," she replied, blushing, "but, as my mother in law told you, he is the younger brother of my late husband, and I was his sister-in-law before. So he still treats me like an elder sister. Sabjee (master) sometimes I think he is too young, and doesn't really know how to handle a wife."

Poojitha-%28Pujitha%29-Photos-at-Lakme-Summer-Resort-2017-Press-Meet-%2837%296368.jpg

She told him about her husband and how he was neglecting her. She even confessed that she was sure her husband was interested in another girl. Pujita told him that she couldn't blame him.

"Maybe he wants a young girl for himself," she said, "Someone closer to his own age."

"That is unfortunate," Zafar said, "You are so gorgeous. I am very sorry for you. Is there anything I can do?" asked Zafar.

"No. Thank you, Sabjee (master), these problems are nothing serious." When she finished she got up and started her remaining work.

Zafar stared her tits and hips trying to keep his hard on under control; but his erection was visible so he tried to cover it. When she bent before him, he stared mindlessly at her hips. Suddenly she turned back and smiled at him, catching him as he stared at her ass. Pujita smiled shyly and sexily; she was giving him glimpses of her body and when she noted him looking at her, she lowered her eyes and blushed like a bride.

1555100292-1248.jpg

"The time is ripe", Zafar thought, "let me strike now." So he called Pujita over.

Pujita was looking at his crotch. He stepped forward, pushing his hard prick against her. She flushed as she could feel his raging dick against her. They both looked into each other's eyes. He placed his hands on her arms, pulled her to his chest and raised her face with his right hand to kiss her lightly on the lips. She was shocked and tried to pull away, but couldn't. He wouldn't let go -she was too soft and warm.

Zafar grabbed her harder, and embraced her shapely body, pressing her full breasts firmly into his chest. She started struggling, caught completely by surprise. But he continued to pull her into him hard, feeling her nipples dig into his chest. He sucked and nipped at her tongue as he ground his hands into her ass cheeks, forcing her against his cock.

EDtOLcUUcAApiGL.jpg

Pujita wasn't expecting a response like that, but she said, "Sabjee (master), please let me go."

Zafar started to lick her neck and kiss her earlobe while rubbing her back slowly; his hand was moving up and down on her back and over her butt. He began to squeeze her ass cheeks gently.

Pujita, moaned at his touch and again whispered, "Please, Sabjee (master), let me go. Someone may come in and see us."

Without replying, Zafar placed his hand on her tits and pressed them, and tweaked her nipples between his fingers. Now, instead of struggling to get away from him, she pressed her body tighter against him. He slowly guided her hand onto his cock.

"Please . . . please . . . no," she pleaded.

Zafar's cock was touching her stomach and Pujita, whimpering, reluctantly grabbed his throbbing cock.

1-1-1.jpg

At first she struggled to get free. Her struggles were weak; he became bolder and kissed her more passionately. After the initial passiveness she started to respond. For some time, they just stood kissing each other. Then, while continuing to kiss her, he started rubbing her cunt from outside her shilwar. He moved closer and turned Pujita's head to kiss her ear while she writhed like a snake. He could feel the heat from her as he kept sucking her ears and lips fully into his mouth. He was not only kissing her, but also licking the back of her neck. Zafar could see his lust mirrored in her eyes.

She couldn't hold it any longer and wrapped her arms around him and started kissing him all over. He took her onto his lap; her hands were moving over his body as if she wanted to feel him everywhere and as fast as possible. He took Pujita's soft hand and put it back on his cock. She pulled on him gently. He slid her qameez up and she wasn't wearing a bra. She hid her tits with her hands, shyly. With a little resistance, he removed her hands and stared at her chest. Her nipples stood proud and erect.

Pujita-Ponnada-full-nude-photo-sexy-boobs-and-nipple-deep-navel.jpg

Her breasts were still firm without any sagging. Her nipples were a dark brown.

"You have very pretty tits," he told her.

"You like them?" she asked in low voice, and pulled his head against her tits, burying his face in the hot, soft flesh of her full bosom.

Without answering, he started to kiss and suck on her tits gobbling them hungrily, his tongue teasing.

"Pujita, you are beautiful. I am the luckiest man in the world."

"No, Sabjee (master). I am the luckiest woman in the world to be with you."

Then Pujita closed her eyes and moaned while he kissed into the valley between her breasts. Pujita held his head against her boobs and pushed her fingers into his hair. She moaned as she held a hard, pointy brown nipple into his mouth for him to suck and nibble. His teeth carefully gripped it between them as his tongue assaulted it.

"Sabjee (master), please do it like this," she whispered, "Bite my nipples." She held him in her arms, kissing him as she started to pull his pajama string.

Zafar laid Pujita down near the fire on the mattress and opened the string of her shilwar and dragged it off, now she lay absolutely naked in front of his eyes. He got down between her legs and put his hands behind her knees and pushed her legs apart. From here he had a wonderful view; he gazed down and saw a thick carpet of black hair between her legs. She was so bushy, completely unshaven. He looked in her eyes and they burned with desire. He got on top of her and put his hands under her ass and lifted her; she grabbed his erect cock and guided it to her cunt hole. With full force he penetrated her. She moaned, as if his cock had gone right through her. Her pussy was so warm that he thought, he would never want to pull out of it again. He pushed in and out of her slowly. As soon as Zafar slid all the way into her, Pujita began to fuck him fast and furiously. He was surprised by her eagerness, but he matched her thrusts.

Pujitha-Ponnada-nude.jpg

Pujita was now closing her eyes and moaning loudly.

"That feels so good," she moaned as Zafar started to pick up the pace a little. With every thrust Pujita would shriek and say, "Yes Sabjee (master), split Pujita's cunt in two! Cut me into half with your big fucking cock."

Pujita was weeping under him; he could see her feeling the pain of his thrusts. But she kept encouraging him with her moans.

"Harder Sabjee (master), harder . . . fuck me till your cock enters my heart." Pujita moaned over and over. She bucked and Zafar ground mercilessly against her. "Oh...this... this is soooo nice." She thrust her hips forward. He began pummeling her, impaling her on his dick. Pujita closed her eyes, and squeezed his hips. Glorious sensations welled up in his body; he started to pump hard and Pujita met his thrusts with equal force. He kept thrusting until she climaxed twice. She was tired and begging him to finish, "Please, Sabjee (master). You are tearing my hole. I go slowly."

tumblr_mlwuz1XS8m1qktnjdo1_500.gif

But Zafar was no in mood to hear any of her pleas. his balls were slapping her asshole with each stroke. Finally, laughing a little he ventured, "Okay, let's try something different. You ride me."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I have never done it like this with my husband." Pujita seemed awestruck. She looked a little confused and asked, "How?"

Zafar pulled her over on top of him and inserted his cock into her cunt from below and said, "Like this. Move your ass up and down and fuck me."

Pujita began slowly. Zafar watched his cock sink into her pussy. He wanted her to move faster, but she would not listen. After a few minutes he inserted one of his fingers into her ass hole.

NxOSYE.png

She suddenly stopped and exclaimed, "What are you doing, Sabjee (master)?"

"Finger fucking your ass hole. You don't like it?"

"It hurts me," she said, "take it easy." He pulled his finger from her ass hole and applied some his saliva; then once again he inserted pushed it into her butt hole and started to move it in a circular motion.

"Oh, Sabjee (master), your fingers feel so nice in my ass this time," she panted, "This is a nice position but I never tried it with my husband." She started bouncing up and down, grinding on his cock deeper and deeper, and feeling it along every inch of her inner walls. She came forcefully. Her cunt clamped down on his cock.

"Oh Pujita, I'm coming," he nearly shouted, "Your pussy feels so good. Can you feel me coming, Pujita?"

"I can feel it! Oh, yes sweet, Sabjee (master). I can feel your dick throbbing. It feels so good!"

She came again and again and he followed her; he emptied his load into her cunt. Her head thrashed back and forth as she struggled for breath, overcome by her strongest orgasm. She collapsed, sobbing. Zafar held Pujita, gently stroking her hair until she came back to her senses.

She rolled off of him. Zafar cock was covered with her juices. She got up and cleaned her cunt and him; she kneeled and kissed his hand. He took her in his arms and they lay together.

"I owe to you for this honor, Sabjee (master)," she said to him.

"Which honor?" he asked.

"The honor you gave me."

Zafar smiled and kissed her and told her, "Don't think of it like that. We are equal, human, and there is no difference between us."

Pujita kissed Zafar on his lips and thanked him. "Sabjee (master), you are fucking great. My husband is fucking boyish. He just finishes within a couple of minutes. I've never had an experience like this. My husband never pays me any attention. You are very nice, and I think you are the sort of man I have always wanted in my life." Pujita also told him that her mother in law knew about her marital problems.

zP3iep.jpg

They both lay on the mat near the fireplace and were playing with each other, Pujita with his cock and Zafar with her breasts. Unbelievably, his cock was rock-hard again. His hand moved over her butt cheeks, fingers teasing and feeling her butt crack, squeezing and massaging.

"Pujita, you have a nice, sexy ass!" He grabbed her soft ass and began squeezing it like a madman.

"Does your husband like it?" Zafar asked.

This made her blush and smile. "He never told me, if he does."

Pujita-Ponnada-handjob-nude-cock-photo-without-condom.jpg

"How stupid he is," he replied. And then said, "I want to fuck your sexy ass."

"Who is stopping you? I am yours, all of my body is yours; do with me what you like. But promise me not to hurt me."

"Promise, I will try not to hurt you. I want you to turn over and get on your hands and knees," he told her.

She bent forward on her elbows, her fabulous milky ass in the air, her legs parted and said, "Like this?"

Zafar growled as he came up behind her. He lubricated one of his fingers and slid it slowly into her; she jumped a little, but then pushed back wanting him to continue. He started to finger fuck her ass. Then he found a bottle of oil and applied it to her wrinkled ass hole and then his dick. She knew what was coming and smiled. He positioned the head of his cock against her puckered asshole as she rose up slightly on her knees. He gave his cock a little push, she felt a little pain but didn't say anything. Zafar pushed again and the tip of his cock head entered her tight asshole. He paused a second for her to relax, but she didn't want to wait and started to push back slowly. He just let her push. He gave a jerk; as his cock went halfway into her ass, Pujita cried out in surprise. Zafar was shocked as a few moments later; he was all the way in her ass. He started to pull out slowly and Pujita started panting really hard.

Doggy-style-anal-close-up-cock-ass-entering.gif

He thought he was hurting her, but as he was pulling out of her she said, "Oh, this is fucking awesome . . . fuck me harder . . .harder."

"But ..."

"No! Please! Don't stop!"

Pujita said that the pain was lessening and that she was starting to enjoy it. Zafar increased his rhythm and she started to moan lustfully. Her cries were turning him on; his movement was getting faster with every jerk. She started bucking. He sped up. He was fucking her ass with long, hard thrusts. And she wanted more. His cock was now ramming her ass and his fingers were buried in her pussy. He couldn't believe how incredible it felt and soon blasted his load of cum into her. Her ass couldn't contain his heavy load as a few drops trickled out of her hole. He pulled his cock out slowly and fell on the mattress completely worn out.

QXCiq0p13HOkmc4XjHBkBv94aew9VRMV2G40Jbysh8Mq9BR7N4NgKupBOOLSFuHa7uhb_CTtYTdu9qr1bXZYGYHPr3TMaIDUHXt5U6qkHJgfFvVWlE7jAjBqobG9

Zafar went to sleep, and when he woke, Pujita was not there. He roamed the house until he found her in kitchen making lunch with her back towards him. Zafar put his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She turned around and kissed him on his lips. He ate his lunch with her sitting on his lap kissing his neck and massaging his chest. After reema came pujitha left.

It was an especially cold and snowy night of the season. The dark night was frigid. The snowstorm raged outside, whipping wind around the cabin's eaves; thunder was rolling. Reema had made a fire in the fireplace, which was heating the room.

Reema and Zafar lay side by side on the mattress near the fireplace after a long fucking session. Reema took his left arm and placed it on her hip, putting her own left hand on his thigh. She ran her fingers lightly over his chest; he squeezed her soft ass cheeks.

14160048-1270-tubezzz.net.md.jpg

She had his cock clutched in her hand and was rubbing it slowly and soon it was like a ramrod in her hand pointing at her.

"Sabjee," she moaned hotly, "you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

"And you have a beautiful pussy, Reema," Zafar replied.

"More beautiful than Pujitha?

"What's that?" Zafar was shocked.

She pulled his head to her, and said, "Didn't you fuck her?"

"No! I haven't!" he lied.

"I know her, Sabjee."

"O.K, I have to confess then, I have fucked her," he replied.

She pressed her body even closer to him and his cock dug into her abdomen, as he was hard again, while her firm breasts were pressing against his chest.

"How was she?" Reema asked.

328yE-726097.jpg

"She was really hot and tight. Your son doesn't love her. She deserves a lover like me."

"I know, Sabjee."

Reema, however, had something else in mind for tonight. She wanted an anal experience for the first time in her life with this nice man. "What if he refused or he didn't like it?" she thought. Her feelings embarrassed her and she scolded herself for having such thoughts. So she turned and his hot, hard cock pressed into the cleft between her buttocks. Zafar was fondling her breast as she was staring at the ceiling. Zafar kept fondling Reema's breast and she responded more and more fervently. His cock became hard as steel now and continued to press against her bottom as she wriggled it against his cock. His rigid prong stabbed between the full mounds of her buttocks. She moved her ass enticingly. The motions of Reema's body were doing wild things to his cock, trapped as it was between the warm, soft cheeks of her bottom. She tightened her ass around his cock. His hand stole to her pussy and began twirling her clit.

"Do it, Sabjee!"

Zafar caressed her cunt and she moaned slowly.

Then Reema stunned him by asking, "Do you want fuck my ass?"

Zafar was amazed. He could not believe what he was hearing. This stunning mature woman was asking him to fuck her ass. At last he could have anal sex with her. He had always dreamed of taking her that way but had not found the courage to ask for it. He didn't believe she would be willing to try it with him. Here now, that stunning woman was inviting him to take her in that intimate way. He felt as if he was in a dream. He had just had passionate sex with her and now she was asking him to fuck her ass.

Reema-Sen-naked-sexy-body-shaved-pussy-close-up-photo.jpg

"Of course, if you would really let me do it." Zafar confessed. "I've wanted to be up your ass ever since I first saw it."

"Maybe just once; I have never tried it. I want it but if I asked my husband he would think I was a whore. This chance may never come in my life again and I would like to try it." She continued, "Have you ever done it...?" she asked inquisitively.

"Well, I have seen many movies of anal sex." Zafar replied.

"Sabjee, does it hurt?" Reema asked.

"It doesn't hurt if you do it the proper way."

"Do you know the proper way?"

"Yes," Zafar laughed, "I just fucked your daughter-in-law's ass yesterday"

"Oh! How lucky , she's taken your beautiful cock in her ass."

"We will need something slippery to act as a lubricant, go and get some Vaseline from the bathroom."

She rose from the bed and went into the bathroom returning with a small jar of Vaseline.

"Will this do?" she said.

"It will be fine," he replied.

He then instructed, "Now, get on the floor on your hands and knees."

Without hesitating, she did as told. "Is this alright?" she asked.

"Yes! It's perfect," he replied.

It was really awesome to see when she raised her two plump and perfectly round cheeks in air. Her cheeks were the same smooth soft skin of her breasts.

Zafar got up and stood behind her on his knees. Her deliciously rounded buttocks were exposed before him and he grabbed both cheeks separating them and exposing the delicious cleft and the tiny brown starfish winking up at him. He looked from her big ass upwards, wondering whether she was ready for bigger game in this route as well.

Her meaty white ass protruded towards him, begging to be taken. He was enjoying the sight of her plump white buttocks facing him. For a moment he just gently caressed those two soft cheeks marveling at their perfection. Then he moved up to her ass cheeks, pushing his face into one and began to lick and suck the flesh into his mouth. He moved to the other one, kissing and licking it all over, pushing his face into her softness. He then moved to the middle and trailed his tongue down her crack until he got to her butt hole. He spread her large and well-muscled buttock cheeks apart. The actual anus was tightly closed with creases of brown skin radiating from the center like a small star nestled between the two plump cheeks of her buttocks.

Reema-Sen-Nude-NudeDesiActress.com-16-180x240.jpg

Opening the jar of Vaseline he took out a small amount on one finger. With one hand he spread those perfect white globes revealing the tiny pink rosebud nestling between her cheeks. He tentatively rubbed it around the hole of her pucker, then he slowly circled the area with his finger rubbing a generous amount around the entrance. He gently rubbed a small amount around the tiny opening, massaging in small circles and increasing the pressure. Her tiny arse hole felt to him to be very tightly closed and he wondered how she would manage to take his fat cock into such a small hole. She had closed her eyes and was enjoying the massage.

She started moving her hips left and right very slowly.

He put a finger into the jar and took out some more Vaseline and worked it all over the bulging purple head of his cock, working it down the shaft so the whole organ was fully lubricated. The thought of his cock buried in her willing ass made him throb with desire and she moaned at the movement.

Zafar stood, squatted down some, and rolled his cock against her ass cheeks. He slapped her ass with his cock then bent forward with his cock placed at the crack of her ass; and reached down to finger her clit. He also played with the crack of her ass with the shaft of his cock. He told her to push back when he pushed in her ass hole. He also told her there would be a little pain and she replied it was no problem for her if he did it gently.

Zafar positioned his dick at her pucker hole and took a deep breath.

"Slowly...Please." She whispered.

"I will be gentle, I promise." He smiled and whispered back to her.

Reema was still in the kneeling position with her beautiful butt in front of him .He spread her ass a little more and pressed the tip at her hole.. With both his hands he parted her ass cheeks., and pressed his cock on her ass, but it slipped as her ass was very tight and her body had stiffened. He tried again but still had no success. She brought her hands at her back and parted her ass cheeks. She knelt on the mattress, fully naked and parting her massive hips herself to get beggared. Her brown ass hole winked in anticipation, she presented a most erotic sight. Zafar pushed his cock up to the hilt in her dripping cunt in one shove.

Frustrated she whispered, "Sir I want it in the other hole."

Zafar withdrew and placed it again on her asshole and started pressing. With the touch of his cock she shivered and stiffened her body. He pressed and with some difficulty, the tip of the cock entered into her asshole.

"Oh sir, its hurting a little. Slowly, please do it slowly." She had tightened her ass cheeks.

"Reema, relax your ass, then my cock will go in easily." Zafar increased the pressure of his cock on her hole and moved it up and down slowly. She inhaled deeply then exhaled. She felt herself relax and eased back. She felt her ass opens a little, but she was still not ready. She pulled away, but this time it was slower and she kept light pressure against her rectum. Another breath inhaled and another exhaled and she pushed back again. He continued the pressure for some time as she relaxed her body. This was his chance; he gave one more shove. By now her ass had become very lubricated and as her body was relaxed this time, the head of his cock popped into her ass.

Reema nearly jumped away again, but she took another deep breath. She suddenly felt sorry she had asked him to fuck her in the ass. It was painful as she stretched open. She hesitated momentarily and then she began pressing down on his cock head.

Suddenly her muscles relaxed, and this time a firm thrust from his raging pole eventually resulted more of his cock entering her portal.

She squealed with pain "Oh, sir! What are you doing? You're killing me, its too painful!" and removed her hands from her ass cheeks and held the pillow to absorb the pain. As his cock entered her tight butt hole, it felt very tight and hot inside and he became very excited. He held her ass cheeks and parted them and gave another strong push of his cock in her ass and half of his cock went in. She tried to tighten her ass and squealed "Oh, sir you're tearing me up" but it was too late.

It went in a bit as she jumped a little, but then she pushed back for him to continue. He inserted one more inch. Her ass hole was really tight and it was a wonderful sensation. Now the muscles around her tiny hole were tightly gripping his engorged cock. He waited a second for her to relax. Zafar still didn't move. His hands stroked up and down her back softly to relax her further. His touch was soothing, but only having his cock in her ass a few more moments would help her stop clenching.

"Are you okay?" He questioned.

She whispered in a voice loud with pain "Yes, but don't move sir, don't move for a while. Please just stay like this or I feel I will die"

Her hands were clutching the mattress hard. Zafar felt her take a deep breath and then once more pushed back on his cock. It slid a little further up her passage so that now about half of the shaft was buried in her rectum. He pushed harder and anther inch popped inside, Reema didn't want to wait and started to push back slowly. Zafar just let her push.

lLP9yRdMCCZUg8p4jJF_4NzYD3657SaK4xjePmQ85DkNHhgFAogn2RwvlSh9tkvLkrtwce7ySb59pZl6rQoueFDrqv72tqCiEABAO3gWNsbwl1hi5GUsdB9wS1J3jXfQgPo

Zafar worked his cock further and further into her ass hole. His invading cock faced constant resistance but slowly her rectum was opening up. After few moments of gentle pressure and thrusting his cock was fully buried up to its hilt in her royal anus. He couldn't believe that such a small hole could accommodate his cock, which was now distended to its maximum size. He started to pull out and push in slowly. She was tight and it felt so good to Reema! She could feel it deep within her and she screamed, "You're in and it didn't hurt as much as I thought." She was surprised to feel him slip in so easily. It didn't hurt her. Well, not much anyway.

Reema waited as she adjusted to the feel of him and he adjusted to the tightness and the heat of her. It was glorious -more so than he had ever imagined. They began to move together slowly as the oil warmed. He slapped her ass lightly with his one free hand. She was starting to relax and enjoy the penetration.

Zafar held her hips and thrust forward between her plump cheeks deeper and deeper into her moist cleft, ravaging her anus. Reema started panting really hard.

Zafar pulled out, thinking he was hurting her.

"What happened?" Reema asked.

"I am hurting you." Zafar replied.

"No, Sabjee," she begged, "this is nice, fuck me harder . . ." he slid back in a little faster than the first time. Once Reema was in he started to go at her ass hard and fast. She wanted more. She started bucking. He sped up. He was fucking her ass with long hard thrusts. That initial little pain had quickly subsided. And now she wanted more of it. Then she felt his chest touch her back. He reached forward and caressed her, feeling the curve of her hanging breasts and gently fondling both of her breasts so her nipples hardened beneath his fingers. One hand moved across the roundness of her belly and he enjoyed the sensation of brushing her pussy hair. She moaned slightly as his finger explored further finding her clit and gently stimulating that little organ. Zafar could feel her rectum slowly opening. He slid his fingers into her sopping cunt and could feel the juices gushing from her as he opened up his assault on her cunt. With his finger coated in her cunt juices, se continued to stimulate her clit which was now hard and throbbing.

NhzrNV6ksZbGWClsS6sRR-gxcXoq0vEplX9cRToWkeGtwOUdSttpNGAxIMt7f1KkhKmVb4droHjHnO1lF4rfQmwB2Mq7g_NwFAkm1Hw8WSYfiXL1irfdi3s-mUaTfgPaiDE

He leaned over her and whispered, "Do you still want it Reema, do you still want me fuck you in the ass?"

"Oh, yes, my young lover, fuck my ass!" she urged. With that, he stood back up. His hands were fixed to her hips and he pulled back as he thrust his hips forward. He withdrew his finger from her pussy and now started thrusting the full length of his cock into the depths of her anus.

He noticed her hand slip between her legs. Reema was really turned on as he was penetrating her virgin ass. Her finger started to massage her hard clit. The harder he stroked her the harder she rubbed between the legs. As his thrusting became harder she began to rub more feverishly. She was moaning and panting hard.

The sensation was indescribable, nothing like entering a woman's pussy. The hole was much tighter but with such an exquisite silky smoothness. Each thrust produced the most ecstatic sensations, quite unlike conventional sex. He was thrusting harder and pulled back further with each stroke. He was now taking long slow strokes deep into her arse hole and she was gasping with pleasure.

He was slowly withdrawing until just the swollen head was inside her. Then, he would push his dick all the way back into her. Now his thrusts were feeling better than the difficult and painful beginning. In fact, it felt magnificent. He withdrew again; then thrust forward again. She didn't know if he had ever done this before, but he was fucking her like an expert.

Reema thought that she had the full length of his cock in her ass, but he somehow managed to find more to give as his hips pushed into her ass cheeks. He was now pulling out and thrusting in long strokes that nearly buckled her knees each time. He was firm, but loving.

Before she knew it, she was pushing her ass back to meet his forward thrusts. It was as if she was begging him with her ass. She pushed back to pull him in deeper as his hips slammed into her ass cheeks over and over again. She was thrusting her buttocks hard back against him demanding that he continue to ravish her.

He continued to thrust deep into her, pounding her anus like a jackhammer. He gripped her hips with both hands and pulled her body back against him again and again viciously impaling her repeatedly on his cock, which felt swollen to twice its normal size.

Phoenix-Marie-gets-fucked-from-behind.gif

He loved the sight of his cock moving in and out of her ass. Slowly she had let her knees slip out behind her until her tummy was down on the bed. She just kept her bottom thrust up in the air, pushing back against him, making it easier for him to penetrate her tight wide ass.

Zafar was pushing forward and trying to fuck her deeper. Reema could feel her legs giving out and her arms finally collapsed. They may have only been going for a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity as her forehead fell to her lower arms.

Zafar fucked Reema for some time, then asked Reema if she wanted to try another position. He asked her to turn and he pulled his cock from her ass. She rolled over on her back, lay back on the bed and lifted her legs up so her knees were resting on either side of her. Her smooth round bum cheeks protruded slightly on the bed. He could see both of her holes now, the lips of her wet cunt slightly open and beneath them the puckered opening of her anus.

He pushed her legs back up by her shoulders. Her pussy lay open, her pink lips glistening in a forest of soft curls just above the dark nub of her sphincter. He placed the tip of his cock at her lower opening and gently pushed forward until the head went in. He pushed forward and an inch or two of his cock was engulfed in her rectum. Then Zafar began to move. With each stroke, he sank more of his cock into her body until there wasn't any more to sink in. He looked down into her eyes. She seemed even hotter than she had been before. He started fucking her again, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Reema reached down and rubbed her pussy. He watched as his cock fucked her ass, burying itself deep inside her on each thrust. He moved his hands down and began massaging her breasts.

Reema looked at Zafar with a smile on her face and asked, "Do you like that? Does it excite you?"

"Yes, I like it a lot. It's a thousand times better than I thought it would be," he said.

Zafar was slamming into her harder and faster. Reema was looking up at him, rubbing her pussy rapidly with her fingers. She started to moan a little as he started going faster. Her fingers started going a little faster over her clit. She wasn't going to last long like this! She wondered if she could time it so that, when he started filling her ass with his hot sperm, she would cum too. Her breathing became faster. Her mouth was open. She was going to cum.

Zafar slowed his thrusts as he allowed a huge wave of orgasmic pleasure to rise and overwhelm him. The sensation was quite amazing. He was now very slowly pulling in and out of her anus, which still gripped his cock Reema could feel his cock swell against the tight walls of her ass.

"Oh... Reema. I am going to cum in your ass! I can't hold off any longer!" The tightness of her rectum around his cock seemed to prolong his coming and he fucked her with ecstasy

He came, hard. He shot spurt after spurt into her anus, slowly filling her anus with jet after jet of come. Finally, after both their climaxes had subsided, he collapsed on top of her. Holding himself hard against her, he left his whole dick buried in her. His cock slowly deflated in her twitching asshole until he finally, he fell away and rolled off to catch his breath.

"Sabjee, I have been thinking of doing this with you ever since I walked into your bungalow and saw you."

They lay catching their breath and regaining their composure. Around them the fire was still burning and outside of the bungalow a heavy snow still fell.

They threw down a dry blanket and cuddled up for the night.

14160048-8305-tubezzz.net.md.jpg

lusciousnet_trish_314806065.md.jpg

THE-END

#Ammu Abhirami

ammu-abhirami-hot-beautiful-hd-photoshoot-photos-wallpapers-1080p-srtb.jpg

Ammu Abhirami was your typical high school student. Except, she was 2 year older than the other students in her class after transferring schools this year. She was in a new Catholic school now. She was nineteen and managed to make a few friends. She was the quiet type, but knew what she liked and enjoyed trying new things.

74823370.jpg

She masturbated like any teen girl, but not that often. She was not sex crazed like some other girls. She has had a couple of boyfriends before in her old town but they soon dumped her for never going "all the way". She felt their cocks in their pants and just some heaving petting but nothing more. She was concentrating on her school work and volunteered at the local church.

Ammu was a real beauty, a perfect sweet innocent looking face, brown eyes, perfect white teeth, nice full lips, stylish dark rimmed glasses, very strong fit legs and butt, and nice firm breasts. She enjoyed working out and keeping in shape. She was relatively short, 5' 1" and 110 lbs. With her being so tiny, she had a very tight pussy.

It was autumn and a nice warm day. Ammu wore a skirt, down to mid high, white cotton panties with short socks, sneekers, and a nice white top. She wore her hair down today.

Lunch hour rolled around and she decided to stay at school, maybe sit outside and enjoy the warm sunny day. It was now getting a bit windy outside and her dress was flapping around slightly, so she would have to tame it once and a while during her walk to the picnic table. She saw some teachers and students nearby who were out for lunch also enjoying the day.

wp5227507.jpg

To her shock, a gust of wind came upon her and blew her dress a bit above her waist, then she urgently grabbed it and pulled it down quickly. She looked around in a haste to see if anyone was watching. It was not obvious anyone was looking. A soothing relief went through her. My God, she thought to herself, what if someone would have seen me, my dress blown up, a full view of my ass in my panties!

After eating lunch, she went back to school and to her first class. Once her class was done, she thought she heard her name on the P.A. system. Could it be? I have never heard my name called before, she thought. Maybe my mother was trying to get in touch with me, she thought. Maybe something bad has happened.

Then again, the voice on the P.A. system said, "Ammu, please come to the principals office."

Yup, it was her alright. A wave of panic went through her. What was this all about, she thought. She quickly made her way into the office and went to the administrators desk.

"Hi, I'm Ammu, the office called me on the P.A. system." she said.

"Oh yes, please have a seat, the principal would like to see you." the lady at the desk said. Her name plate had Rithu on it.

Principal, she thought to herself. Why would the principal want to see me? she thought.

The principal suddenly appeared from around the corner, not giving Ammu any time to think.

"Miss Darling!?" he asked, while looking at Ammu.

"Yes Sir, I'm Ammu." she said back to him.

"Come with me." he said.

Tamil-Actress-Ammu-Abhirami-HD-Images-082.jpg

"Rithu, please ensure no one interrupts us and no phone calls while I am busy here, ok?" he said to her.

Rithu politely said, "Ok sir, no problem."

Shaking with fear, Ammu got up, grabbed her bag and followed him down a short hallway to his office.

He stepped aside to let Ammu by him. "Have a seat young lady, we need to chat." he said. The tone in his voice was fairly stern, making Ammu a tiny bit frightened. What did she do to get here she thought.

Ammu sat down in a wooden chair with no arms. It was an old style chair, well built and sturdy. Damodhar(Princpal) was a bigger man, about 6' 2", 200 lbs, well built and not overweight at all. He was somewhat attractive for a 45 year old man with shorter dark hair and was wearing a suit. He sat down across from Ammu on the other side of his desk, leaned over, and crossed his fingers together, while looking at her.

"I have been informed about something that troubles me, Ammu." he said.

Ammu_Abhirami_%28cropped%29.png

Ammu looked at him extremely distraught. "W-What do you mean sir?" she barely voiced back.

"Well, I was told that you were flashing yourself during the lunch break outside on school property." he said in a stern voice.

"NO!" said Ammu, with a louder confident tone. "The wind blew my skirt up and I quickly pushed it down as fast as I could Sir!"

"That's not what I heard, young lady" he said. He stood up from his chair.

"That's exactly what happened Sir" she said sternly.

"Don't get cheeky with me, my dear!" he yelped back at her. "My source is a good one and they said you pulled up that skirt on your own. I think you need to be punished for what you did."

"NO SIR, REALLY, it wasn't like that, AT ALL!!" Ammu shouted.

"DO NOT YELL AT ME Ammu!" the principal said sternly.

"Please stand for me and show me what you're wearing under that skirt young lady!"

NUZeT9.png

Ammu was shocked at his words. Fear overcame her whole body as she looked down at the floor. Why is he asking me to do this? She wondered.

"WELL!?" Damodhar yelled.

"I'm terribly sorry Sir, the wind blew my skirt, I will try and make sure it never happens again!" barked Ammu.

"I didn't ask for an apology my dear, I asked you to show me what's under that dress." he said, in a soft but stern tone.

"But, but ... I can't do that Sir. Why do you want to see under my skirt?" asked Ammu, in a very quiet voice while looking at him with a bit of a frown.

"Why not?" He said. "You CAN'T or you WON'T!?" he barked back at her.

Ammu could not think clearly. Surely in the right frame of mind she would say to him that he could be in a lot of trouble for asking her to do this. Or she could scream so someone could hear her. She did not think of any of this, just that she was in a lot of trouble and in huge predicament.

All she could muster was, "I can't ... I won't ... I'm ... I'm ... not going to ... its wrong ... please leave me alone!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that Ammu" said Damodhar. "You have been a VERY naughty girl, and you deserve to be punished for what you've done."

"What do you mean, punished!?" asked Ammu. She had no idea why he was doing this to her. She was in total fear.

Damodhar raised his voice, "I'm the one asking questions around here, not YOU! You still have not shown me what's under that dress young lady!"

"I .... I ... just have panties on Sir" Ammu said softly.

"Are you getting cheeky with me!?" he groaned. "You had better fix that tongue my dear, or else!". "Now pull up that dress and show me what you have under there, NOW!!" he yelled.

Not knowing what else to do, Ammu reached under the bottom brim of her skirt with both hands. She could not believe what she was about to do. She was feeling extremely afraid but had no choice. Time was running very slowly, everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

She slowly pulled up her dress as she looked down, with the upper thighs exposed. Damodhar was now visibly excited and just stared as he watched this beautiful creature pulling up her dress in front of him. His cock was bulging from his pants.

NUZM8E.jpg

Further up it went, now exposing her panties. The skirt was now around her waist as she held it there and he could see her very firm muscular legs and sexy hips.

Ammu slowly looked up at him, her heart was pounding so hard, she could have sworn it was going to pop right out of her from shear fear and not knowing where this was going.

Damodhar's cock was so hard, it was making a huge bulge in the front of his pants as he stood there with his arms crossed in front of him. Ammu noticed and stared down at his large bulge. She now knew exactly the kind of punishment the principal meant, and she began to panic. He was going to force himself on her.

Ammu let down her skirt and tried to run to the door. The principal grabbed her arm before she got too far as she spun around due to his force.

"OH NO!!" he yelled. "You're not going ANYWHERE my dear Ammu."

He reached over to his desk drawer and pulled out some duct tape and wrapped it around her mouth and the back of her head. Her eyes were wide open and had the look of pure fear in them. She tried to scream but it was not very loud. She knew that it was no use trying to scream any longer. She would have to fight him off some how.

NUiC9O.jpg

He then pulled out hand cuffs and quickly put them on her wrists and pulled her over to the desk. He made his way on his side of the desk with Ammu on the other side so she was bent over it at the waist. She was still trying to scream with the tape over her mouth.

The principal quickly attached the hand cuffs to the desk legs with an existing system he put there prior to Ammu's arrival. She could now no longer move and was bent over the desk. She tried to pull her legs up on the desk and was working toward this goal. The principal grabbed her one leg that was on the table and secured it to a strap. Her one leg was spread wide from her body as the other leg was planted to the floor beneath her. She was now at his mercy and she knew it. She could not move or do anything and was crying out, trying to say no under the tape, "NNNNNNN" ... NNNNNNN". Her voice was muffled.

NUijFR.jpg

The principal then pulled her other leg out, making both legs spread to the same degree, then secured her other leg to the desk. Her skirt now riding up her thighs exposing the bottom of her ass cheeks and panties with her legs spread so widely apart. The principal was peering down at her young ass and licked his lips as he stared at it.

As Ammu was wiggling and trying to scream, the principal said to her, "You are a VERY naughty girl Ammu. We can not have students flashing themselves on school grounds. You are to NEVER do that again, understand? The ONLY time I want to see your ass on school grounds is when you are in THIS office or WHEN I ask it to be so! GOT THAT!?" blurted Damodhar.

Ammu could not believe what he said. If he thinks I am going to show him my ass and come back here again, he's crazy! She thought to herself.

With Ammu bent over in front of him, he lifted her skirt above her waist, then moved toward her slowly staring at her perfect young ass and legs. She screamed louder in a muffled voice as he lifted her skirt. Her ass was pure heaven. There was nothing more erotic. It looked so soft and perfect, he could barely stop himself from reaching out and grabbing it. Licking it. He could also see a tiny bit of her pussy lips with the panty material not covering the outer parts of her pussy.

"You're not going to be a cock tease with me any longer my dear." he said, as he grabbed his rock hard cock after it sprung out of his unzipped pants.

"Let me see that cock tease pussy Ammu." said the principal said, as he put two fingers inside the crotch of her panties and pulled them to the side harshly. Now he could now see more of that young glorious pussy being exposed to him. She only had a little bit of short dark hair over her pussy so he could clearly see her pussy lips. The shape of her ass was so erotic as her muscles tightened and relaxed with her movements. Her asshole looked so wonderful above her pussy, like it had never been penetrated. His cock was so hard, it stood straight up in the air as he bent over to inspect her. He thought he would cum right then and there.

zv19ee.jpg

Ammu tried frantically to wiggle her legs and body so he could not touch her, but her efforts were futile. Her fighting with him only turned him on more but he wanted to have some fun with her.

"Ammu, stop wiggling around, it is useless my dear. You're mine now and I am going to punish you for what you have done." With that, he raised his hand, and slapped her ass so hard that it became beat red with his hand print clearly noticeable.

Ammu's body jerked forward as his hand met her ass sharply. She let out a loud yelp beneath the tape, "MMMMMMMFFFFFFF!!!!" as tears began to run down her cheeks from the shock and sharp pain.

"Do you need another one Ammu?" he asked her.

"MMMMMFFFFFF ... MMMMMMFFFFFF!!!" Ammu muttered.

"I will take that as a no my dear", he said, with a smile on his face. "Now quit moving around and screaming, otherwise you'll get more of that."

Ammu stopped moving about and became quiet. She did not want to feel that again.

He bent over behind her to inspect her ass and pussy up close, but did not touch her. The principal's eyes widened and a smirky grin came upon his face.

zvZTbj.jpg

"My my, isn't the naughty cock tease's pussy so sweet." he said to Ammu. "Your pussy looks so tight. I guess you have never had a cock inside it, have you Ammu?"

Ammu's face became red and she bucked wildly again after what he said. "MMMMMM ... MMMM" came from her again, as she tried to protest.

"Now, now, Ammu ... remember what will happen if you wiggle again" he explained.

He crouched down and moved his face extremely close to her sex, almost touching his nose to her. Ammu suddenly felt the warmth of his breath on her pussy. It was fairly rapid and she could feel each exhale blow over her hole as he stayed there for what seemed like an eternity.

After only a few breaths, to her surprise and disgust, her pussy became wet. Her juices were leaking out of her slowly. Her pussy was betraying her. She was being taken by this large man and her pussy was responding to him. Her pussy soon became very swollen and sensitive. She has never felt this before. Never to this degree.

The principal quickly noticed this and became very excited that her pussy was now responding the way he wanted. "Ammu, it appears that your pussy is liking this very much. You may not admit it, but your pussy does not lie. You are becoming my slut. My cock tease little slut. For me to use how ever I wish."

After several more breaths, her body suddenly reacted more intensely. A wave of pleasure ripped through her legs and hips and down her spine as she felt them quiver. Her swollen gaping wet pussy went into rapid quick spasms. This happened again and again randomly as he continued to breath on her. Ammu's eyes closed tight and she clenched her fists together with each orgasm. None of her orgasms have ever been like that.

zLAXMa.jpg

Ammu was shocked at her reaction to his breath but she loved this new feeling she was having. Her pussy reactions calmed her fear somewhat now. She was still upset and was hoping he would not take her virginity, but she knew the chances of that were slim and none. She had no choice but to relinquish her fear and may as well try and enjoy these new sensations.

The principal noticed the quick spasms as her pussy lips opened and closed with each one. Small amounts of her fluids squeezing out her with each spasm as single drops fell onto the floor of his office. The sight was unbearable to Damodhar, knowing that this pretty young thing was reacting to him this way. His cock was extremely hard and he needed to push it deep into her. But he wanted more fun with her first.

He slid his shoe under her dripping pussy to allow her juices to gather onto the tip of the toe.

"Ammu ... " said the principal. "You're cumming all over my clean shoe. Lick it for me. Lick your cum off my shoe, you pretty little slut." he said. "You're just lucky I'm in a good mood, I did not say you were allowed to cum Ammu. The next time you cum, you will need to ask my permission Ammu, or else!"

The principal walked over to the other side of the desk and put his shoe in front of her face. He leaned into her and said, "You had better not scream, or you will be punished beyond belief, understand? No one will hear you anyway Ammu. My office door is very thick."

Ammu nodded her head yes and the principal quickly ripped the tape off of her lips. The pain was unbearable for a split second then diminished. Ammu stuck out her tongue and lapped at his shoe, licking her juices from it. To her surprise, the taste was alright. She kept licking and swallowing her cum off of his shoe.

"You HAVE become my slut haven't you Ammu? You like this treatment don't you? Your pussy is aching for a hard cock isn't it Ammu? ISN'T IT? ANSWER me, you little SLUT." he barked at her.

Ammu stopped licking her juices from his toe and whimpered to him, "Oh, Damodhar ... please stop this Sir ... I beg you ... I won't tell anyone what happened ... just let me go."

wp5227515.jpg

"Oh Ammu, I like your obedience, you're becoming a very capable slut for the principal" he said, in a well natured tone. "I will not let you go. It has gone too far for that. You do need some cock, you fucking teasing slut, and you'll get it ... when I say so." he exclaimed. He covered her mouth once again with the tape in case she decided to scream again. Ammu began to wiggle and make noise again but soon realized her fate and submitted to him, just laying still and hoping it would be over soon.

Her ass was pure heaven, legs well apart. "You have a wonderful and sexy body Ammu." he said, as he bent over again to look at her sopping wet swollen pussy. He just had to touch this beautiful young goddess's sex. He reached between her legs and very lightly put two fingers on her that straddled her pussy, one on each of the lips. He then began to pull his hand back, all the while brushing the outside of her pussy lips until he reached her ass. He did this over and over until her pussy became swollen once again. Her ass wiggled and she moaned slightly with each pass of his hand over her once her pussy became sensitive to his touch.

Ammu soon became extremely aroused again. His fingers making her squirm with pleasure. She finally shook and shivered noticeably. "Mmmmmmm" Ammu moaned sharply. As he brushed over the entire length of her pussy, she lost control of her body and was shivering and moaning the entire time. Although her voice was muffled by the tape, it was somewhat looser around her mouth than before and some words were audible. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh ... uhhhhhhhhhh ... oooooooooo ... GOD ... GOD ... FUCK ... OHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOD!!". Her head was cocking back and forth with each powerful orgasm.

zLnSBr.jpg

"Ammu!!! I thought I told you NOT TO CUM!!" the principal shouted. "You're being VERY bad again Ammu" he harped. "I think you need another spanking my dear, then maybe you'll learn not to do that again."

"NNNNNNOOOOO!!" Ammu yelled back.

While Ammu was in the middle of her words, the principal's hand raised up again, and slapped her ass hard.

"MMMMMMMFFFFFF!!" cried Ammu, as tears rolled down her eyes again. Her pussy was still very swollen and wet even though she received another spanking.

The principal crouched down again. He had to taste this sweet young pussy. It was driving him mad ever since he laid eyes on her. With this beautiful young sexual creature, legs fully spread, her gaping, swollen and dripping wet pussy was something to be marveled. Relished. Cherished. He was in pure heaven.

Her outer pussy lips were so swollen and pink, they spread apart from each side, exposing her soft smaller inner lips that were also visibly swollen. Her clit was extremely sensitive, poking out of its hood and very hard with cunt juices everywhere, making her glisten like gold. A small stream of her fluid was slowly dripping down between her outer and inner lips, still dripping onto the floor.

He positioned himself between her legs, then puckered his lips and blew a long thin stream of air over her clit softly, changing the angle of the air stream once and a while making it pulse over her clit. Ammu's body suddenly became rigid as she stiffened up. Her eyes completely shut tight as she clenched her teeth together with her lips now tucked between them. The air stream tickled her clit over and over again, like he was licking her. Wave after wave of pleasure went through her body with each pulse of air riding over her clit. Her body stiffening with each pulse and her breathing became more erratic.

zLAPZQ.jpg

He placed his tongue near her clit and lightly licked her moving toward her ass, grabbing her juices along the way. How her sweet nectar tasted in his mouth. He could eat this young pussy for ever, swallowing her up. He rolled his tongue over her clit then back down to the bottom of her pussy, slipping his tongue deep inside of her.

Ammu was going crazy Her arms were rigid as she gripped the desk and clenched her teeth. Her breathing was extremely erratic and very audible with each inhale and exhale from her nose.

He took his finger and inserted it into her tight cunt, pushing it all the way up into her g-spot then moving it in and out of her slowly as he sucked on her clit. Her pussy was very tight around his finger as he fucked her with it. He could feel her pussy tighten around his finger as it probed deep into her, with each powerful orgasm emanating through her body. Her juices spilled onto his hand and on the floor and her body would twitch and shake uncontrollably with each thrust inward.

Ammu was screaming in pleasure with her eyes shut, the look of pain on her face and grasping the desk top as hard as she could, not to move. The sight of this young girl's pussy cumming all over his hand and her body reacting the way it did was too much for the principal. He had to take her with his cock. He had to feel this wonderful pussy wrapped around his rock hard cock.

The principal moved his body between her legs and poised his 8" cock at the entrance of her tight young pussy, then pushed the head against her pussy lips. He grabbed her waist with both hands on either side and pushed his hips forward quickly causing the head of his cock to enter her dripping wet hole.

"OHHHHHHHHH" cried Ammu, as her head suddenly cocked backwards, face cringing with pure lust, and the sound of air escaping from her lungs as he pushed into her. The principal had a look of pain on his face, as he tightly held her close to him. The feeling of the young girl's sopping wet tight pussy around his cock almost sent him over the edge. The feeling was like nothing he had ever felt. They both sat there still, breathing heavily.

zLAV2q.jpg

He pulled her tighter to his body and thrust into her again, sending it deeper into her cunt. It was still not completely in. Ammu's body quivered and shook uncontrollably as he held her hips into him. She was having another intense orgasm as they both paused again, with his cock buried more deeply inside of her. She was totally out of control of her bodily reactions. She moaned and groaned with her face tightly pushed into the desk top as each wave of orgasm went through her body, from her pelvis to her spine, tingling all over.

The principal felt her pussy tighten and release around his cock with each spasm of her orgasm. Her pussy muscles grasping at his big cock, trying to suck him in deeper. The feeling around his cock was incredible. This beautiful young girl's swollen tight sopping wet pussy wrapped around his huge cock. As she was cumming, he felt the warmth of her juices squirt all over his cock with each pulse of her orgasm. Squirt after squirt, running over his cock and dripping down his legs and on to the floor. This was too much. He had to cum inside her cunt.

He looked at her with pure lust. Ammu's head was tipped to the side, eyes shut and was lost in her state of constant orgasms with his cock inside of her, some more intense than others.

He was going to get his entire cock into her and would pound her cunt over and over until he came inside of her. He pulled his cock back slightly, with the head still inside, then pushed forward slowly so as to not hurt her. He kept pushing forward until she said something.

Four inches, five inches, then, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh' Ammu groaned with a sigh. His cock was so thick it stretched her young pussy to the limits.

preview_720p.mp4.jpg

Her voice muffled from the tape over it, "Oh my God" she said. "Oh ... fuck ... that feels soooo fucking good. Don't stop, keep pushing" she said, as her head tipped back arching her back. Ammu could not believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. She was so horny and lustful, all she wanted was to be fucked.

The principal leaned over her and pulled the tape off of her mouth. He knew she was his and all she wanted was his cock inside her and he wanted to hear this young thing's cries of pleasure.

He pushed forward, sending his cock another inch into her sweet tight young pussy.

"OOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" cried Ammu. "Fuck .... Fuck ... Oh my God ... hold it there ... hold it there ... I wanna feel it inside" she groaned, as she felt another orgasm rip through her and on the verge of another one, but much more intense.

He held his cock there for a few seconds then pushed deeper into her, slowly, all the way to his balls. His cock was totally buried inside of her and felt like a tight hose around it, squeezing it. He pushed his groin into her and held her tight, not moving. The feeling of her pussy around his cock blew his mind with lust.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ... FFFFFUUCK" Ammu yelled. Then she groaned in a deep soft tone, "OH ... MY ... GOD." and suddenly screamed into the room, "it feels SOOOOOO HUGE!!!!" with her head totally tipped upward and toward him. Her hips pulled into his groin taking his entire cock to her cervix.

zvTvJL.jpg

They both felt her body beginning to react violently, her pussy muscles beginning to contract around his cock again with short small pulses. Ammu began to moan the most erotic sounds he has ever heard come from a woman as she was coming constantly on his cock.

He wanted to fuck her. He needed to fuck this young pussy, good, hard and fast, like it should be fucked.

He pulled his cock back slowly until it reached the head, all the while Ammu's body was jerking and quivering with the feeling of his huge cock pulling out of her. Then he began his assault on her pussy.

He pushed into her all the way to his balls, then pulled back, and repeated this for several minutes but not yet pounding into her. With each thrust forward, Ammu's head would tip back and she would arch her back to meet his thrust, moaning and groaning and not saying anything that could be understood. He could feel hitting her cervix with each full thrust into her.

He suddenly picked up his pace and thrust into her faster and harder, increasing until he was pounding her young pussy veraciously. He could not believe how tight and how sopping wet her teen pussy was, his cock sliding in and out of her hole with such ease. His cock began to swell, on the verge of a massive orgasm.

3.jpg

Ammu completely lost it while he pounded away at her young pussy. Her head was violently shifting from side to side with his assault on her, eyes closed and mouth open, screaming, "OH FUCK ... OH FUCK ... GOD ... YESSSS .. FUCK ME ... FUCK ME ... AHHHHHHHHH ... OOOWWWWAHH ... RIGHT THERE, THAT'S IT ... THAT'S THE SPOT ... POUND MY PUSSY ... MMMMMMMMM ... OOOWWWAHH ... AHHHHHHHHH ... I'M CUMMING ... I'M CUMMING ... AHHHHHH .. ALL-OVER-YOUR-FUCKING-COCK ... OH-MY-GOD ... FUCK ... FUCK ... AHHHHHHHHHHH".

Her young body was reacting uncontrollably to his cock as he fucked her like a wild animal, violently convulsing, shaking and shivering while she came all over his cock the entire time he was fucking her. Wave after powerful wave went through her body as his cock hit the back of her cunt with each thrust. Her pussy muscles contracting and releasing, with very strong spasms causing her fluids to squirt out like a constricted hose as he pushed forward making a, "sssppsssssssss, sssppsssssssss" sound as it squirted out of her all over his legs and the floor.

With each spasm and squirt, Ammu muttered, "AHHHH, AHHHH" as she raised her head up and lifted her hips as much as she could to intensify the orgasm.

She could not believe what her body was doing, it felt so fucking amazing. Never had she cum this violently before. Deep in her being, she loved being a submissive slut and would never be the same after this day, she thought to herself.

zvFX20.jpg

With Ammu's body reacting the way it was, the principal's cock was swelling beyond belief and getting ready for the most powerful orgasm he has ever had. He kept bucking into her, pounding her, grabbing her hips and pulling her into his huge cock. Her tight young pussy wrapped around his cock, sucking it in, wanting his cum inside, never feeling such a tight young pussy.

"Oh Fuck .... Oh Fuck ... Ammu ... I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum baby" he said, in a hasty voice between his heavy breaths. "I'm gonna cum inside you baby. I'm gonna give you my cum ... All inside that tight young cock tease pussy ... Do you want it baby? ... Do you want it? ... Tell me baby."

Ammu managed to yelp out a few words while caught up in her own continual onslaught of powerful orgasms. Her young cunt spasms were much closer together, making her voice very broken, only able to speak between each brief strong wave that made her head go back, body convulse, clench her teeth, and between each deep breath, "NO!! ... NO!! ... DON'T ... CUM ... INSIDE-ME".

He ignored her plea and kept pounding into her as her pussy kept cumming and squirting on him with each thrust forward. Then suddenly, he felt his cock go into huge spasms, shooting his cum deep into her young squirting cunt. He gripped her thighs and pulled her body into his crotch, holding his cock deep inside of her, not fucking her any longer.

He wanted to feel his cum shoot deep inside this young sweet innocent girl beneath him as she lay on his desk. His head tipping all the way back as he held her into him, shooting stream after stream into her hole.

They could both feel the warmth of his cum, pooling inside her pussy. Ammu had one final huge orgasm feeling his cum deep inside of her with her head back and spine fully arched, "OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH ... GOD" she moaned in a deep low voice.

zLabqj.jpg

The principal collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavily after the most incredible sex they have ever had, with his cock loosing its erection and still inside of her. It finally slipped out of her pussy with one sloppy pop after her pussy spasmed one final time. A large blob of cum popped out of her as his cock sprung out, with more cum oozing out of her sopping pussy for the next few minutes.

Ammu was breathing very heavily still coming down from her ordeal. She couldn't mutter a word. The principal leaned into her head as he laid on top of her and whispered, "You are mine now Ammu. Your pussy is mine. I will have you when ever I want to, do you understand me? I was the one who saw your dress flip in the wind. I have wanted you for a long time and finally got my chance."

zvJ7lR.jpg

As he got up from her, he said, "See you tomorrow Ammu. In my office at lunch time, and don't be late!"

zvXTbL.jpg

The End

#Shivani Narayanan

Shivani-Narayanan-Hot-Photos_16.jpg

They had not seen each other in over two years, but they were going to meet later that evening after work. They had worked in the same office in India, where it was her first job straight out of college, and he was a senior manager. They did not spend much time together back then, but he was always good to her. The interactions they had were always polite and friendly. Eventually they had both moved out of India - she had landed a job in Dubai and he in Singapore. They were not close friends, but they had kept in touch through social media, wishing each other and exchanging pleasantries on birthdays and festivals.

shivani021020_1.jpg

About a year after she had moved to Dubai, it so happened that he was going to be there for a week on work. She was pleasantly surprised when she knew he was visiting and told him she would be glad to meet and show him around on any day that he preferred. He was pleasantly surprised when she messaged him in the evening on the day of his arrival in Dubai to ask if he had settled into his hotel and if he needed anything. They ended up exchanging texts back and forth over the next couple of days, asking each other about work, how the day went, what they did in the evenings after work and so on. And now it was finally their day to meet.

They both started their day in rather similar fashion that morning, without really knowing just how alike their routines and lines of thinking were. He hit the gym at the hotel early and she was at her Zumba class at around the same time. After intense and invigorating exercise sessions they both took some time to get organized for the rest of the day - checking their work calendars, getting their clothes in order and so on - with their favorite music playing in the background. Both of them followed that up with a breakfast mostly consisting of eggs and fruits, but she had to make her own while he helped himself at the hotel's buffet. After that they both went into their respective bathrooms at around the same time to enjoy a nice warm shower before heading out to work.

He thought of her as he carefully trimmed his stubble. He wondered what she might be dressed in when they meet later that evening, how her silky long hair would be done, and even wondered if there was any chance they might get physical. By the time he finished his trimming and stepped into the shower he had a pulsating hard-on. As the warm water fell on his head and ran down his body, he stroked himself slowly, eyes closed, picturing her soft lips wrapped around his dick and her pretty eyes looking up at him. The pace and intensity of his stroking increased as he imagined her standing in front of him and facing the other way, bent over and leaning forward against the glass shower cabinet as he rammed into her hard and deep from behind. He could almost hear her moaning in his imagination as he erupted into a big orgasm, splashing his thick warm cum against the inside of the shower cabinet. His heavy breathing gently slowed down, almost in time with the cum sliding down the glass to the floor. He cleared his head and cleaned himself up, smiling as he thought that in reality it was going to be just another nice dinner with a former colleague and nothing more.

Nt2PfZ.jpg

Little did he know that almost at that exact moment she was in her shower, her wet body leaning back against the shower cabinet, long hair freshly shampooed and bundled up on her head waiting to be washed, eyes closed and lips slightly parted, her left hand squeezing and pinching her right breast and nipple as the index and middle fingers of her right hand vigorously rubbed her clitoris while she imagined his handsome face looking at her intently as he lay on top of her and ploughed into her really hard. Her eyes shut more tightly, her mouth opened wider, and her breathing got heavy as she exploded into an intense orgasm that completely drained her. She stepped back under the shower to clean and calm herself, thinking it was going to be just another nice dinner with a former colleague, and nothing more.

Shivani-Narayanan-shaved-pussy-fingering-bigg-boss-4-house-photo.jpg

They both had a good day at work and texted each other a couple of times during the day just to make sure the plan was still on. It was!

Arjun was sitting on a high stool at the bar and talking to someone on the phone when he spotted Shivani enter. He put a hand up and waved slightly as she stood just inside the door and scanned the place to try and find him. She beamed a big bright smile and waved back as she started walking towards him. It was the perfect opportunity for him to check her out and take it all in. He was only half-listening to what the other person was saying on the phone as he carefully observed every minute detail while Shivani walked towards him.

The first things that anyone would notice about her were those beautiful big eyes and her wide mouth with the slightly protruding lower lip. Combined with her light toned skin and bright toothy smile, it made for a rather pretty picture indeed. It was obvious that she'd been working out regularly and her formal black skirt and blue shirt hugged her shapely 33.28.33 frame nicely. Her classy four inch high heels elevated her 5'5" frame and accentuated the sway in her walk. She had her silky hair done in a neat high ponytail with some of it in the front combed to one side and tucked behind her left ear. Her nails were done in a classy French manicure with white tips. She wore a simple gold pendant on a delicate chain with matching dangling earrings. An elegant watch adorned her dainty wrist. His memory of her from their time together in India was of a simple and sweet young girl with a shy smile. Her dressing sense was a lot more confident and sexier now, but she still had the slightly demure demeanor about her.

Shivani-Narayanan%2B13.jpg

For her part, she tried to look away and break eye-contact as she felt slightly uncomfortable with his constant gaze as she walked towards him, but she also stole a few glances and noticed that he looked as handsome and fit as ever. The short cropped but stylish haircut and well-groomed stubble added to his rugged sort of sex appeal. He was dressed in the classic brown shoes, navy blue trousers, and white shirt with a bold tie that he had loosened just enough to open the top button of his shirt. A chunky metal watch with a blue dial peeked out from under his French-cuffs and his cufflinks matched the dial of his watch perfectly. He finished his phone call just as she reached him, stepped down from the bar stool and gave her a hug and said, 'It's so good to see you after all these years!'

It was early in the evening on a weekday and the place was relatively empty. They decided to stay at the bar instead of getting a table, requested the bartended to reduce the volume of the music slightly and dove into a pleasant conversation over a nice cocktail. They talked about their old workplace, remembered some common friends fondly, laughed about a few others, asked about each other's current work and life in general and basically enjoyed being in each other's company. She asked about his wife, and he brought up the subject of her boyfriend. They both gave off the impression of being in a happy space on the personal front.

As the bartender replaced their drinks, she pulled off her rubber band and undid her neat ponytail, shaking her head from side to side and running her fingers through her silky hair. He could barely conceal his lust, so to take his mind off that he removed his cufflinks and folded his sleeves up, revealing his muscular forearms, and now it was her turn to feel a little warm. He handed the cufflinks to her and asked, 'Could you keep these in your handbag for me please?' As she turned around to reach for her bag, he got a good close look at her silky long hair. Freed from the high ponytail her hair fell till her lower back, and the golden-brown streaks looked sexy.

Shivani%2BNarayanan%2Bhot%2B%25282%2529.jpg

A couple of drinks in and they were both getting a little flirty. He paid her a few compliments about her smile and her hair and confessed that her demure nature had always appealed to him. She was still a little shy and wasn't so direct in her approach, instead telling him that some of the girls in the office had a crush on him, especially because he played the guitar too. He smiled back and asked, 'Were you one of them?' She blushed a little and changed the subject.

'Do you want to have dinner now or shall we get one more drink before we go?' They ended up having three more drinks and flirted a lot more. As they got up to leave, he thanked the bartender and tipped him while she tied her hair back into a high ponytail, but it was not so neat this time.

By the time they left the bar they were practically arm-in-arm and had changed plans. He had suggested going up to his hotel room and ordering dinner there. At least that way they could both get out of the uncomfortable footwear they had been wearing all day and put their feet up and have a more relaxed meal he argued. She saw no flaw with his reasoning.

Shivani-Narayanan%2B1.jpg

Sitting in the back seat of the cab and still chatting away as they drove towards his hotel, they were both silently wondering the same thing. Was he just being practical about the footwear and the comfort or was he going to make a move on her, she wondered? Was she just being friendly and polite in accepting his invite or was he going to get some action tonight, he wondered? His wife was in Singapore and her boyfriend was visiting his family in India, so they would not be disturbed. It could potentially be a fun and memorable night ahead, and they had nothing to lose. Time will tell, they both thought to themselves, and left it at that.

They got into the hotel elevator and were heading up to his room. After over two hours of non-stop chattering, they suddenly seemed to have nothing to talk about. An awkward silence engulfed them. As the elevator doors opened, he made an 'after you' gesture. She stepped out and stood in the landing area not knowing which way to go. 'To the left' he said as he pulled his keycard out of his pocket.

Again, there was the awkward silence as she walked ahead, fully conscious that he was eyeing her from behind. It made her feel awkward but aroused. The carpeted corridor muffled the sound from her heels but did nothing to lessen the sexy sway of her butt. Her ponytail swayed from side to side with every step she took. With each passing moment it was getting harder to resist her. And with each step she took she was becoming more conscious of his gaze on the back of her body. She suddenly stopped when she heard a door opening slightly behind where she was, and she turned around to realize that she had already walked past his room. He had opened the door and was smiling at her from the doorway. Slightly embarrassed, she smiled her demure smile again, looked down at the floor, and walked back towards him.

Shivani-Narayanan%2B6.jpg

He held the door ajar and stepped aside to let her pass. As soon as she was in, he let go of the door and it started to swing back shut very slowly. They just stood there in the entrance passage looking into each other's eyes, not saying a word. As soon as the door shut the light from the corridor was cut out and the room went pitch black. The housekeeping people must have drawn the heavy curtains he realized. They couldn't see a thing, and only heard each other breathing. They stood in silence for what seemed like an eternity before he finally said 'I think the card slot is behind where you're standing.'

'Ok, I'll move and let you insert it' she replied and realized too late how wrong that sounded. He knew he could pull his phone out of his pocket and use the light from that, or just reach out and pull the room door open again for a moment, but he didn't want to. In the darkness the sound of her breathing and the smell of her perfume were accentuated, and he took it all in.

'It will be easier for you to turn around and do it yourself, it's right behind where you're standing' he said, and she instinctively reached out in the dark to take the key-card from the hand she knew he was holding out. In the dark she couldn't see a thing and ended up putting her palm around his forearm and then gently slid it down to his wrist and finally got the keycard and turned around to find the slot.

His eyes had adjusted a bit to the darkness, and he could clearly make out the shape of her body. He stepped in close behind her. She felt his presence barely an inch away as she rubbed the palm of her left hand on the wall, trying to locate the slot for the keycard which she held in her right hand. His vision was better adjusted to the dark than hers and he spotted the slot in a few seconds. He reached out over her left shoulder and put his left palm over hers and guided it to the little plastic rectangle.

She could feel her butt brushing against his upper thighs and his chest pressing against her back now. He could finally smell her up close and it was intoxicating. She tilted her head slightly to the right and back, anticipating the kiss on her neck as she felt him lean forward and bend down. Instead, she heard him whisper 'You have the card'. A little embarrassed but very turned on, she slid the card into its slot and at the exact same instant when the lights came on, she felt his right hand on her waist and a soft warm kiss on the left side of her neck.

shivani-narayanan-latest-hot-pictures-6.jpg

He kissed and nibbled all over the side and back of her neck, cheek, and ear. The kisses slowly got more wet, and the nibbles and bites gradually became more intense. His hands were feeling her body from over her clothes, gently rubbing up and down the sides of her torso with firm squeezes over her breasts and ass, both of which were shapely and firm. She had her eyes closed and sounds of soft moans and heavy breathing escaped her slightly parted lips. She reached up with her left hand and ran her fingers through his short hair while her right hand went behind her and rubbed the inside of his thighs and slowly worked up towards his crotch.

As his kissing and fondling got more intense, she started scratching his scalp with her long nails and rubbing and squeezing his crotch from over his pants. He was grinding into her and started undoing the buttons of her shirt with his right hand while his left went down to slide her skirt up. With the top few buttons of her shirt open he slid his hand inside and fondled and squeezed her breasts more from over what felt like a lace bra. Her skirt was pushed up around her waist now and his left hand caressed the insides of her thighs and along the edges of her lace panty. She had worked the front of his trousers open and was rubbing his dick from over his boxers. It felt quite big, but she couldn't tell for sure yet. As if almost reading her thought, he took half a step back and pulled down his pants and boxers.

2.jpg

She started to turn around to face him, but he held her firmly by the shoulders and kept her facing the wall. She realized that he was going to take her from behind right away, and the thought made her wet instantly. She proceeded to undo the rest of the buttons of her shirt as he stepped back in and rubbed his exposed cock against her ass cheeks and panty. She reached back again and took his throbbing hard cock in her right hand and slowly started to jerk it. It felt hard as steel and was pretty thick too. He took off her shirt and let it fall to the floor and then proceeded to kiss and lick her all over the back of her neck and upper back with his arms wrapped tightly around her, rubbing her smooth belly and squeezing her breasts firmly as she continued stroking his big dick. The tension was building up and becoming unbearable. He couldn't wait to take her, and she was longing to feel that hard cock inside her as well.

He took a couple of steps back and spread his legs as wide as he could with his pants and boxers still around his ankles. He finally had a good view of her lingerie and saw she was wearing a nice black lace set. He would have liked to get a good view from the front but that could wait for later. He held her by the hips and pulled her back until her butt was only a few inches in front of him and then put a firm hand on her upper back and pushed her forward until she was bent forward and leaning against the wall. He unhooked her bra and then pulled her panty down. She spread her legs as wide as she could with her panty around her ankles and inhaled sharply as she felt his hand on her pussy. He was glad she was smooth down there with no hair at all and relished the thought of going down on her later.

Nt2fjU.jpg

Her pussy felt soft and warm as he gently massaged her clitoris with his fingers. She was starting to moan softly and was moving her butt around in response to the attention on her clit. He finally parted the lips and slowly slid his middle finger in. Her pussy was already wet and welcoming and the musky smell that oozed from her pussy was intoxicating. He slowly started sliding his finger in and out until she was squirming in delight and very wet. On another other day he would have kept pleasuring her until she had an orgasm, but today he just couldn't wait any longer to be inside her. And he knew she wanted that very badly too.

He pulled his finger out of her and tasted her juices off it. The smell and the taste were heavenly. He then spat some saliva into his hand and proceeded to pull the foreskin of his cock back and rub the saliva all over it, using it as a lubricant to get his big cock nice and wet to go in her. He put his left hand on her waist and used the right to guide the thick head of his hard wet cock to the moist lips of her pussy and started sliding it in slowly. The fact that she was wearing high-heels and leaning forward gave him a great angle. Once he had the head in, he put his right hand also on her waist and started pushing further in very slowly. She had her eyes closed and eyebrows knitted and was breathing in and out heavily through her open mouth. He stood motionless for a moment to let both of them adjust to the feeling and then started thrusting in and out slowly, going just a little further in each time.

5.jpg

The pace was really slow. Her body rocked back and forward very gently with each thrust. She could tell he wasn't in all the way yet, but she was feeling stretched already. He gradually built it up to a steady rhythm, pulling out almost all the way each time before going back in again. It was all done in a nice fluent motion, and she was letting out soft and low 'aahhhhhh's and 'oohhhhhhh's in time to his forward push. He started to build up the pace and despite the air-conditioning they were both beginning to sweat a little.

He took his hands off her waist and proceeded to unbutton his own shirt while he kept fucking her from behind. He would hold a steady pace for a few minutes and then take it up a notch and hold it at that tempo for another few minutes before increasing it further again. He took off his shirt, but his tie was still dangling loosely around his neck. By the time his shirt was off and dropped to the floor on top of where her shirt was lying, he was ramming into her at a quick tempo, and she had her eyes shut tightly and her moans were coming out shorter and louder.

He suddenly grabbed hold of her upper arms around her biceps with both hands and thrust forward with all his force and pulled her back towards himself at the same time, burying his big cock all the way in. She let out a loud 'ohhhh fuuucckkkkk' in a gasp of surprised pleasure as he went all the way in for the first time and touched sensitive spots deep inside her that had seldom been explored before. She was still bent forward a bit but no longer leaning against the wall. He held himself pushed all the way in for a moment and allowed her breathing to calm down slightly before starting to thrust his hips back and forward again.

Shivani-Narayanan-fucked-naked-bigg-boss-tamil-season-4-sex-photo.jpg

This time there was no slow start and no gentleness to it. He held her firmly by her arms and just fucked her as hard and fast as he could. Her calf muscles were tense and her shoulder blades were thrust towards each other. His grip on her arms tightened as he continued to fuck her really fast with short hard thrusts that rocked her entire upper body and made her head bob up and down wildly, making her ponytail loose. He upped the tempo to the max and his cock was going in and out of her cunt like the piston of a powerful engine at full throttle and she was moaning really loud now.

Her pussy was dripping wet and felt like it was on fire. He stared lustfully at the inviting sight of her silky haired ponytail bouncing around and couldn't resist getting his hands on her lovely long hair. He wrapped his left hand around her body and squeezed her right breast with it and gently grabbed a fistful of her hair in his right hand, holding it around the place where her ponytail was tied. He loved the feeling of his fingers sinking into that soft silky mane and she was even more turned on as he used her hair and pulled her head back a little. His other hand was squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple. He was still fucking her relentlessly and her whole body was shaking. She was moaning very loudly and uncontrollably and he decided it was time for her to enjoy the sweet relief of an orgasm.

NtJtD5.gif

He moved his left hand away from her breast and reached down to rub her clit with it instead. He leaned forward and licked and nibbled her ear while he still held her by the hair, pulling her head back at an angle where she could see him out of the corner of her left eye. Her moaning was a constant 'hmmm mmmmm mmmm' sound by now, mouth wide open and eyes clamped tightly shut. She was clearly getting very close to an orgasm, and he finished her off with a flourish, slamming into her as hard and fast as he could while pressing two fingers hard against her clit and moving his entire forearm in a really short but very fast back-and-forth motion. Her entire body tensed, she clenched her fists, and let out a loud long moan as wave after intense wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

As her orgasm finally subsided, he slowed down the pace of his fucking and rubbing in time with the heaving of her body as she took deep long breaths through her open mouth, and then just as she was starting to relax her body a bit he thrust forward with all his force again and held himself buried fully inside her as she let out a loud and long 'oohhhhhhhh' in surprise. He did that another five to ten times and then finally pulled out of her and took a step back as she leaned against the wall for support, exhausted.

IMG_20200402_004914.jpg

While she gathered herself, he took off his shoes and socks and pulled his pants and boxers off fully. He then knelt in front of her and lifted one leg at a time and gently took off her high heels. Still kneeling, he turned her around to face him and pulled her skirt down and let it fall to the floor. They were both completely naked now for the first time that night, except for the tie still dangling around his neck. She was still a bit dazed and had her eyes half closed, but he was keenly observing every little detail and taking her all in.

The beautiful and shapely breasts with their light brown and perfectly round areola and the erect brown nipples. The flat tummy with the nice round navel. And that heavenly clean-shaven pussy with the delicate looking light brown clitoris. He leaned in towards it and breathed in the smell slowly. It was intoxicating. He gently licked it to get a taste. It was better than he had imagined. He kissed her softly on the insides of her thighs and stood up slowly. He cupped her face in his hands and looked down into her big, beautiful eyes. She was looking up at him in her typically demure way and smiling shyly. He could feel the head of his cock rubbing against her tummy and the sensation was too much to hold in. He desperately wanted to feel her soft lips and moist tongue on it. He put his hands on her shoulders and pressed down not too gently. She took the hint and went down on her knees.

1.jpg

Although they had been facing each other for a few minutes, she had been too dazed to notice anything properly. Now she finally had his erect dick only a few inches away from her face and she was amazed by what she saw. It had felt big inside her, but she wasn't expecting it to be that big. The foreskin was pulled back, and the head was like a huge pink mushroom. The rest of it was gleaming with her pussy juices still on it. It looked like the kind of dick she'd only seen in porn before, and it felt almost unreal. She wasn't sure if she should be happy or worried. He just stood motionless and looked down at her, happy to let her take her time before sucking it.

She brought her right hand up to hold his dick and jerked it slowly for a minute while looking up at him with a half-shy and half-naughty smile. She opened her mouth and started to lean forward, taking the tip of his big dick between her parted lips. The touch of her delicate lips felt warm and eased the tension that had built up in his loins. As she slid her lips further down, he felt her wet tongue slide along the underside of his cock. She closed her eyes and started bobbing her head back and forth slowly. He looked on at the extremely erotic sight of a pretty face giving him head, enjoying the incredible sensations from her soft lips and wet mouth as he saw nearly half the length of his big cock disappear between her wide lips and then slowly come back out before disappearing again.

He allowed her to control the depth and tempo for a couple of minutes and then started thrusting forward very gently to go in a little deeper. A few more centimeters and she was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. About an inch over half length and she started to struggle a bit. She was still holding her right hand around the base of his cock, and he held her wrist and gently pulled her hand off. He then proceeded to pull off her rubber band and undo her ponytail, first running his fingers through her silky hair and then gathering it all up in his fist as he continued his steady thrusting into her gorgeous mouth.

15755022.gif

He wasn't being rough; he wasn't fucking her face hard. He just wanted to push her slightly beyond her comfort zone. He pushed in as far as she could take it without gagging, held it there for a moment until he could feel her breathing become uncomfortable, and then pushed in a little more to the point where she gagged, before pulling out. He was doing it slowly, and each time when she gagged, he held it there for a little longer than the previous time, and each time he pulled out a little bit less than the previous time. She was getting more and more uncomfortable with it, she was gagging on his big cock, her eyes had welled up and were watering a bit, her mascara was smudged, she had saliva dripping out of her mouth onto her chin, and yet somehow, she was loving this and was almost yearning for more.

He finally pulled out of her mouth and pulled her up to a standing position, put his right hand under her chin, lifted her face up, bent down and kissed her gently. That was their first kiss after all that action, and she felt comforted. He let it linger, taking in the taste of her, exploring boldly with his tongue. Without breaking the kiss, he lifted her arms up and looped them around his neck. He then put his right hand on the inside of her left thigh and lifted her leg up, giving himself a nice angle to enter her again. Once he was in, he proceeded to lift her left leg too, and was carrying her in his arms now with both hands under her thighs. She wrapped her legs around him as he started thrusting deep into her dripping wet pussy again, holding her pressed up against the wall for support. He fucked her at a nice steady tempo, and she was moaning again in time to his thrusting. He leaned in every now and then for a nice wet lip lock.

23945647.gif

Suddenly without warning he took two steps back, moving away from the wall, and turned sideways. With no support to lean on, her body tilted backwards till her arms were stretched out fully with her wrists interlocked behind his neck. He slid his hands along the underside of her thighs and adjusted the angle so he could go in deep and hard, and started pounding her furiously. Her body was literally suspended in mid-air, pussy impaled on his big cock and arms around his neck. With every thrust he was pulling out of her almost entirely and then slamming back in all the way at an extremely fast pace. Their bodies were making a loud clapping sound each time he thrust forward.

She had her head thrown back and eyes half-closed, eyebrows arched and mouth wide open. She was moaning in immense pleasure as her entire body shook with each deep thrust. She was struggling to even hold herself up, simply drained out from pure pleasure. Her hands had slipped loose from around his neck, and she was somehow holding onto his tie, which was still around his neck. She was almost in a mid-air missionary position as he slammed home a wild flurry of fast and deep thrusts and then finally slowed down, pulled her back up and kissed her softly again. When he finally put her back down on her feet, she was wobbly and almost couldn't keep herself erect, leaning on him and holding his arm for support. He finally took off his tie and let it drop to the floor.

Before she could gather herself completely, he surprised her again as he suddenly bent down, held her around her waist, hoisted her up on to his shoulders and turned her around into position for a standing 69. She had only seen that once before in a porn movie and had never imagined doing it. As she felt his forearm wrapped around her lower back and his tongue on her pussy it sent a shiver up her spine and a rush of blood to her head. He proceeded to pleasure her immensely with his experienced tongue and she was completely oblivious to anything else until she felt his hand on the back of her head again pushing her face forward.

18353846.gif

She held his big cock in one hand and took it in her mouth again, matching the tempo of her sucking to the intensity of his tongue working on her. He continued to hold his hand on the back of her head but didn't push her face down too deep, just using it to make sure she kept sucking. He focused all his attention to her sensitive soft clitoris and in a few more minutes she experienced another intense orgasm. It was her first ever while being held upside down, and it was intoxicating. She was completely drained, and her body was limp, she could barely stand when he flipped her around again and put her back down, and she sank to her knees.

He looked at her with unblinking eyes as he started to jerk himself off slowly. After a couple of minutes when she had calmed herself down, he put his dick back in her mouth and thrust in and out, shallow but fast, holding her hair again. Shivani could tell he was getting close to an orgasm and wondered if he intended to cum in her mouth. She usually never let her boyfriend do that but somehow, she didn't know how to say no to Arjun, and a part of her was almost longing for it.

But he seemed to have other ideas, and he pulled out of her mouth just as he was about to cum and started jerking himself furiously, pointing his dick straight at her face. Her mouth and eyes opened wide in surprise, and the first spurt of warm sticky cum hit her on the left side of her upper lip. Most of it dribbled into her mouth and a small part of it slid up her face and onto her cheek.

Shivani-Narayanan-handjob-2-nude-black-cock-cum-on-her-boobs-732x1024.jpg

She immediately clamped her lips and eyes tightly shut and tilted her head slightly to the back and side as she felt blob after blob of thick warm sticky cum splatter all over her face and neck. It felt like a long time before he finally stopped ejaculating and she gingerly opened her eyes again. He leaned in and stroked her hair gently and kissed her softly on the forehead, managing to find a clean spot amidst all the cum that made her otherwise shy face look so slutty.

He helped her up to her feet and finally led her beyond the entrance passageway and into the room, leaving a messy litter of shoes, clothes, and accessories all over the floor behind them. 'Well, it looks like we finally made it out of those uncomfortable shoes after all' he said, and she slapped him playfully on the shoulder and shook her head shyly. She went to the bathroom to clean herself up and he picked up the phone to call for room service.

7.jpg

Over the next few hours, they relaxed together in the bathtub and sipped on some wine, before making love gently with their bodies half submerged in the warm water. They then enjoyed a much-needed hot meal, sitting comfortably in soft bath robes with some nice music playing in the background.

They then finished off the wine while sharing a smoke on the balcony, and ended up having a really hard wild round as soon as they went back into the room, before finally falling asleep in each other's arms, exhausted but very satisfied.

Bigg-boss-4-Shivani-Narayanan-ass-fucked-by-big-black-cock-photo.jpg

A few weeks later Shivani's life was back to the usual routine. She finished work one evening, met her boyfriend at the mall, had a coffee with him, and did some shopping. Then they went over to his place, and they had sex and dinner there, before he dropped her off home. After she took a shower and changed into her comfortable night clothes, she unwrapped her new handbag that she had bought earlier in the evening and proceeded to empty her old one and transfer stuff to the new bag. For a moment she wondered what that little shiny piece of metal and blue stone that fell out of her handbag was, and it brought a smile to her face when she remembered it was Arjun's cuff link that he had handed to her that night at the bar. She quickly found the other one too and carefully put them both away in her little shoe box of memories.

She lay awake in bed for a long time that night, looking at his pictures on social media, and finally fell asleep after masturbating while remembering the great sex they had together that night and dreaming in anticipation of their next meeting.

NtJa2h.jpg

Shivani knew that was not going to be her last cheat night.
Bigg-boss-Shivani-Narayanan-hairy-pussy-cum-after-sex-photo.jpg

THE-END

#Varsha Bollamma

1587689221056988-2.png

It was a Friday. I had gone to my friend's house to exchange an adult video DVD. It was around 11.00 AM. My friend Varun's house is away from the road, and access to the house is through a small three feet wide by-lane, which was almost 50 feet long. The house was pretty isolated from the surroundings. Just I had reached almost to his house, I saw Varun coming out of the house. When he saw the video DVD kept covered in my hand, he was very happy. I saw that he is about to go somewhere. When I asked, he told me that he is going to his Uncle's house as his Uncle had called him for some urgent matter and that he will come back within an hour. As I wanted the DVD he was having and he also wanted to have the DVD which I was carrying, Varun told me to wait in his room, which had a separate entrance from outside and he will come back as soon as possible. I asked him why can't he just hand over then and there itself, but he told me he has kept it hidden in his room and can take it out after he comes back only.

He also told me to be quiet while sitting in his room, as his Father, a 50 year old Police Constable, has not gone for duty that day and is in the house. I knew Varun was really afraid of his Father, who was a giant man and had a very bad reputation in the city as a cruel Police Constable and a drunkard. Varun's Mother had died long back and Varun and his elder Sister Varsha Bollamma, an unemployed young woman, was staying in the house along with their Father. Varun was 19, same as my age, and his elder Sister Varsha was 25, and married to a man since 3 years, who was working in Dubai. He used to come only once every two years.

varsha-bollamma-at-choosi-choodangane-pre-release-10.jpg

I was also afraid to face Varun's Father, so I got in his room quietly and locking the room, started to read a book. After some time, I heard some noise like someone crying from inside the house. I slowly got up and peeped through the curtain of the window, which looked into the house. I understood that the noise was coming inside from his Father's room, which was exactly opposite Varun's room. The door was open and I could see inside very clearly. The scene inside the room was really shocking. Varun's Father was holding his Daughter's hands together at her back with his left hand, and she was crying and telling something to him. First I could not hear properly, but soon I understood that she was pleading to her Father to leave her alone. She was wearing a black gown and her Father was wearing a pyjama only and I immediately understood that he is drunk. Varun's Sister Varsha was crying and was telling her Father excuses, that Varun will come soon, to please leave her. The more she pleaded, the more angry her Father became. He slapped her on her face and roughly turned her round and gave several hard slaps on her ass also, the smacking sound of those hard slaps ringing in the room, then turning her again and still holding both her hands together at her back with his left hand, started squeezing both her breasts hard.

actress-varsha-bollamma-latest-hd-photos-96-movie-100-days-celebrations-932e711.jpg

I watched with growing fascination and at the same time felt my cock becoming hard inside my pants. I had read vastly about Father-Daughter incest and had also heard that the same happened in India also. But this was my first experience seeing the same in real.

Inside, Varun's Sister Varsha was pleading desperately and struggling hard to escape her Father's rough hands squeezing her breasts. Then I heard her Father speaking and I heard her telling her in a threatening voice that she better obey him like before, otherwise he will write anonymous letter to her husband about how she was fucked first when she was 18 years by one of her Cousins and when her Husband married her, she was not a virgin. That threat had immediate effect on Varun's Sister Varsha. She stopped struggling, but still was crying. Her Father continued squeezing his Daughter's both breasts hard for some more time and then released her hands.

varsha-bollamma-at-choosi-choodangane-press-meet-14.jpg

She stood there in front of her drunk Father, crying softly and her body trembled. Catching hold of her shoulders, her Father roughly pushed her down to the floor and she was on her knees in front of her Father. Her Father immediately took out his hard cock from inside his pyjamas and it jerked up and down in front of her face. His jerking cock was very large. It stuck out from his fly for almost 8 inches. On seeing her Father's large hard cock jerking close-up in front of her face, Varun's Sister Varsha turned her face to one side, looking away. Her Father immediately became angry again. Steadying himself, he caught hold of his Daughter's hair and jerked her face back towards his cock. The cruel holding made her to cry out, but her Father immediately thrust his hard cock into her mouth, thereby silencing her cry.

Meanwhile, seeing this cruel act I was shocked, but my cock was responding well to this raw sexual assault happening in front of my own eyes, and that too by a Father on his own Daughter. I could not control my passion. I took out my cock and started jacking off, watching the scene. By this time, Varun's Father has started mouth-fucking his Daughter, still holding her hair tight in his hands. His hard thrusts made her choke on his large cock, which by the looks, I understood was reaching her inner throat. He was squatting slightly, to allow himself to mouth-fuck his Daughter's mouth more conveniently. I heard him muttering something to her and upon receiving no response, jerked on her hair and immediately her hands came up, pulled out her Father's balls from inside his pyjamas and started to caress them with her hands.

PicsArt_04-19-07.20.43.jpg

By this time, I was jerking fast on my cock. This scene of the drunk Father raping his own Daughter orally was too much for my nerves. Varun's Father was making wild noises and was thrusting hard into his Daughter's mouth or in other words right into her throat. Several times she made noises like she will throw up, but each time her Father's deep thrusting cock silenced her. Releasing his right hand, but still holding his Daughter's hair with his left hand and kneeling more, her Father again started roughly squeezing her breasts.

Seeing this I knew he was about to cum soon. His thrusts became more faster and stronger. With some more hard thrusts, Varun's Father thrust one final thrust deep into his Daughter's mouth and held firm, making wild growling noises. I could see his ass and thighs shivering and jerking and understood he is cumming right into his Daughter's throat. I could also see Varun's Sister Varsha's eyes bulge out as she tried not to choke on her Father's cock which was pumping hot cum direct into her stomach.

9aLw5j.jpg

My jerking hand was flying up and down on my cock by this time. Before Varun's Father finished cumming into his Daughter's throat, my cum jetted out, landing on the floor of Varun's room. Panting, I again looked into Varun's Father's room and saw that he had removed his cock and was making her lick off the remaining drops which was oozing out. I was really surprised to see that his cock had not lost its hardness, even after cumming hard. When his Daughter finished cleaning his cock completely of cum, he pulled his Daughter up to her feet by pulling on her hair.

She got up coughing slightly. I understood that the coughing was because of her Father's big cock reaching into her throat while cumming directly down her throat into her stomach. Her Father's cock, even after the first cum, was jutting out and jerking up and down. He told her something, which I could not hear. On hearing that Varsha went out of the room. Just when I thought that her Father had let her go, I saw Varsha coming back, bringing a bottle of water. Her Father took the bottle of water from her, took a bottle of whiskey from the cupboard, poured a shot of whiskey into a glass and then added water to that. He sat down on a chair and started sipping the whiskey. He then told something to his Daughter Varsha, who was standing there with fear in her face, watching her Father drink more. She stood there silently. That angered her Father. Reaching out with his right hand, he gave a stinging slap to her ass and the sound of his hand striking against her ass cheek echoed in the room. She cried out and immediately obeyed what her Father told her. She turned her back to her Father, bent down over the table and raised her black gown up over her hips, exposing her back to her Father. For the first time, I was also seeing my friend Varun's sister Varsha half naked. She was wearing a red panties and her round, fleshy ass filled out the panties. Holding the table, she stood bent like that, with her gown up above her hips.

(MyPornSnap.top)_nazriya-look-alike-varsha-bollamma-actress-pics-photos.png.jpg

Her Father who was sitting and sipping whiskey liked what his Daughter was doing. It was obvious from the several jerks his big hard cock had. He reached out and squeezed his Daughter's both asscheeks roughly. His Daughter squirmed, but fearing more slaps, stood silently. The scene was having its effect on me also. My cock also reared its head up. Watching the scene silently, I jacked my hard cock slowly. Varun's Father reached under his Daughter's ass and squeezed her cunt in the front. She had to spread her round thighs slightly to accommodate her Father's big hand. All this time he was sipping the whiskey in the glass. He then told her something and immediately his Daughter reached back and pushed her panties down to her knees. My cock jerked in my hand on seeing the round ass of my friend Varun's Sister naked. I could see her shaven cunt peeping out under her ass.

Her Father squeezed his Daughter's naked ass displayed in front of him to his heart's content. He then wet his middle finger of his right hand in his mouth and then inserted the finger into his Daughter's cunt from the back. Varsha uttered some whimpering sounds, but accepted the invading finger of her Father into her cunt. He pushed his finger in and out of his Daughter's cunt several times. Then removing his finger from her cunt, he inserted the finger into her asshole. He inserted his finger almost half was and then fucked the finger in and out of her asshole real fast. Varsha cried out on this cruel assault on her asshole by her Father, but accepted the same. My jacking became fast on seeing the assault.

Varsha1.jpg

After a short finger fucking, Varun's Father finished his drink and stood up from the chair. His big cock was jerking up and down. He took a jar of hair cream from the table and applied the cream liberally on his hard cock. Varsha, meanwhile looked back and on seeing this started crying and pleading to her Father. Her Father gave another hard slap on her naked ass and immediately his Daughter became silent. After applying cream on his cock, he stood just behind his Daughter and spreading her ass cheeks with both hands, put his big cock head at her asshole. His cock was jerking up and down and also he was more drunk, so his cock head could not be aimed correctly at her ass hole.

Then he told something to her and she brought both her hands to her back and spread her ass cheeks apart. I could see her ass hole clearly in between her spread ass cheeks. The spreading made things easy for her Father. Holding his hard cock in his right hand, he again positioned his cock head on his Daughter's asshole and pushed hard. Varsha uttered some grunts of pain, but nothing stopped her Father. His steady pushing opened up his Daughter's asshole and his big cock entered her asshole.

v6.png

Her Father continued his thrust into his Daughter's asshole until his big cock was fully inserted into her asshole. I could see her hands gripping the sides of the table, trying to withstand the pain. Upon inserting his big cock fully into his Daughter's asshole, her Father started to fuck violently in and out of his Daughter's asshole. Every thrust brought his cock out of her asshole to the tip of his cock and then he violently thrust his cock fully back into her asshole in one thrust. The liberal application of hair cream made his thrusts easy after some time. By this time his Daughter Varsha's asshole opened up more to his violent thrusts.

I tuned the jerking of my cock to his thrusts. Several times I had to slow off my jerking for fear of cumming soon. The violent ass fucking which the Father was doing to his own Daughter was too much for my cock. I watched the scene with utmost interest. Inside, Varun's Father was thrusting deep into his Daughter's asshole, with violent, hard thrusts of his hip. His Daughter Varsha uttered short cries of pain from time to time. But his Daughter's cries was intensifying the lust of her cruel Father.

94weB6.jpg

While continuing the deep thrusts into his Daughter's asshole, her Father pulled his Daughter up by her hair and then with both hands started squeezing her breasts hard. His Daughter Varsha cried out more and turned her head from side to side. Her Father continued the violent jerking of his hips and fucking deep into his Daughter's now loose, well-fucked asshole. Both his hands roughly squeezed his Daughter's fleshy breasts. My jacking off was also simultaneous.

I could see that Varsha's asshole was now loose from the violent fucking and was now accommodating her Father's big cock more easily. The cream also helped and now a slight slurping sound was coming from her asshole on her Father's every thrust. Her Father's thrusts became more faster and I understood he was about to cum into his Daughter's asshole. I timed my jacking off in such a way that I shall also cum when he is cumming. Inside the room, the violent assfucking was about to finish. I saw Varun's Father thrust quickly several times deep into his Daughter's asshole and with a final violent thrust buried his big cock deep into her asshole and held his hip against her ass. His big body jerked and shook all over and I knew his cock was cumming deep into his Daughter's asshole. My cum also jetted out at this time. Varsha, on feeling her Father's hot cum deep inside her ass, uttered a small cry (of relief, I think). Her Father held his cock fully inserted inside his Daughter's asshole till he finished pumping his cum fully and the removed his now shriveled cock from her asshole with an audible 'pop' sound. Thoroughly satisfied, her Father fell to his cot. I could see Varsha's asshole still open and her Father's cum oozing out.

PicsArt_10-09-01.27.53.jpg

On seeing that her Father left her, Varsha immediately pulled up her panties, lowered her gown and quickly left the room. I stayed back till my friend Varun came back and collecting his video tape, came back to my house. Even though I never got another chance to see them fucking, the raw sexual scene which I saw in Varun's room I cannot forget in my life.

THE-END

Last edited:
#Kamalinee Mukherjee

Kamalinee_Mukherjee_Photos_in_GAV(1).JPG

I am an eighteen year-old, just. My parents are divorced and I live with my dad. We get along well, going to cricket matches together etc. but every now and then his work will mean he's away for a few days, which causes him to feel guilty.

"Are you sure you'll be alright Jai?" he'd said looking very concerned.

"I'll be fine dad", I assured him.

"Son, I hate leaving you on your eighteenth birthday, but these meetings are crucial".

"Dad, I understand", I reassured.

"OK", he said still looking worried. "Now don't forget that Kamalini will be cleaning on Tuesday afternoon, so tidy up in advance, and also she'll be collecting the sheets for washing on Thursday afternoon, so put the dirty linen basket in the hallway before you go to school".

Kamalini+Mukherjee+New+Photos+_6_.jpg

"Dad, don't worry about a thing", I said "and thanks again for the money you gave me last week to buy me something for my birthday".

Dad smiled, "it's the least I can do for my boy as I can't be here".

I waved Dad off at the door and immediately started thinking about Kamalini, for whom I had plans. Kamalini had been our cleaner for about a year. As a 18 year-old boy, Kamalini had never stopped being in my fantasies. Kamalini was a gorgeous 40-old woman. She could be described as black, but with her light honey complexion must have had family roots of mixed ethnicities. Her hair was black, luxuriant and shiny. Her eyes were big and brown. Her facial features were delicate apart from her lips which were thick, full and succulent. I had secretly watched her eating a banana once and nearly came in my pants as her lips wrapped around the fruit.

EIllARRVUAAsT7a.jpg

However, the most exciting thing about Kamalini was her body. She was tall, about five feet four inches. Although, I couldn't see her detailed curves under her saree, I knew she had work hard for years and beneath her saree there were hints of developed legs and muscular buttocks. I'd covertly watch her as she cleaned. As she dusted vigorously, her boobs would sway and in blouse, causing my imagination to go into overdrive.

With her gorgeous face she could have become a model. She could easily have become an adult model, but was probably worried about what her Methodist family would have thought. In the end, not having achieved much educationally, using her attractive features, she secured a steady job as a sales assistant at a cosmetics shop. All was well for ten years, but then she got greedy and started regularly stealing some of the products. Eventually she got caught, owned up, lost her job and, because it was her first offence, ended up on probation. Fortunately for her a fifty year-old white male ex-social worker who ran a cleaning agency gave her a job and married her. It seemed strange, as he was a small quiet man and you couldn't help but wonder how the sex side of the marriage worked. To cover the agency, Dad had to be told of her probation and agree to her working for him. Unknown to Dad, I overheard the agency manager explaining things to Dad and parked that knowledge for future reference.

Now I needed a plan in which to turn my fantasies of Kamalini into reality. When Dad had given me the money the previous Monday, I immediately started planning how I could use it. I considered offering it to Kamalini as payment for sex. However, I felt that this was bound to fail. Firstly, I knew that in her new-found job-security and cosy marriage she wouldn't want to rock the boat, and secondly I was pretty sure she didn't consider herself "That kind of girl". The thought then of a complaint to Dad, and who knows who else, was too horrible to contemplate. I therefore needed some kind of entrapment and I was hoping that she would find money irresistible.

hpse_fullsize__1941559714_kamalinee-0010.jpg

The Tuesday morning, a week before Dad was due to leave, I placed the money on the floor slightly behind his desk. Dad wouldn't be able to see it, but I knew that Kamalini would be bound to come across it. Setting up my security cameras carefully to cover every angle, I set off to school in a state of excitement.

When I came home after school I rushed to Dad's study and looked behind the desk. There, still lying face up, was money. I picked it up with a huge disappointment. Later, out of curiosity, I studied the tapes of Kamalini cleaning the study. As I'd expected, she'd moved the chair by the desk out of the way to enable her to clean behind the desk. Surely this would mean she could not miss the money. Then she'd seen it. She stood there paralysed for a minute and looked around biting her lip, but then just put the chair back. She was obviously tempted, but was probably also thinking that one slip-up would next time mean jail for sure and probably divorce from her righteous husband.

Although it was a set-back, I decided that I would have one more try. The following Tuesday I had waved Dad off then put the money back exactly where it had been the previous week. When I came home after school I rushed to Dad's study and looked behind the desk. The money was gone. This time I raced to my room to study the tapes. Kamalini had moved the chair as she had done the previous week, but this time, seeing the money still undisturbed, thinking she was safe, she immediately grabbed the money and stuffed it into her Jocket. Yes, I'd got her.

kamalinee-mukherjee-9.jpg

On Thursday afternoon, when Kamalini came to collect the dirty linen, she was surprised to find me home early from school.

"Hello Jai", she said with a polite smile, "what brings you home early".

I tried to look agitated rather than confident and said, "I'm a bit worried Kamalini, I seem to have lost some money, you wouldn't have found any when you were cleaning would you?"

Kamalini seemed taken aback. I held my breath, praying she would not say she'd found it and was going to return it to Dad at her first opportunity. She hesitated for a moment, obviously weighing her options, then looked disdainfully at me and said "I haven't, and I hope you're not accusing me of anything are you?"

Game, set and match to me. I went silent for a moment and then said "please follow me". Puzzled, Kamalini followed me into the lounge to be confronted with a frame on the television showing her Jocketing the money. She stood horrified.

"I'm so disappointed Kamalini" I said "I was hoping you'd say you'd found it, then we could have forgotten all about it".

Kamalini suddenly looked stubborn. "I'll give it back to you, but you won't be able to do anything because I'll deny lying to you about it" she said triumphantly.

I tried to look sorrowful, "Sorry Kamalini" I said. "Because of Dad's need for security in this room, all of our conversation has been recorded on cameras, I'm afraid I have to report this theft to the police".

Kamalini gasped. She sat down collapsing in a chair. She stared into space, picturing the certain jail time she would now be serving and the divorce from her husband.

Consoling her, I said slyly "don't worry it will only be probation for your first offence", knowing damn well she was facing jail.

"Look", I said, "perhaps I can think of something". She looked at me desperately hoping for a way out. I continued, "It's my eighteenth birthday today. Dad's away until next Monday and I'm going to be very lonely in the evenings until his return".

She looked at me, smiled sweetly and quickly said "Well I can come and keep you company, we could play or something".

Kamalini+Mukherjee+New+Photos+_1_.jpg

I gazed into her eyes and softly said "I was thinking of something more personally physical".

She stared at me in puzzlement and then gradually in horror, her big eyes wide with comprehension. She looked like she was starting to suspect that I had contrived the situation, but that didn't help her in extracting herself from the problem. Before her was a scrawny boy, just turned eighteen, who seemed to be anticipating some sort of sexual activity with her, a 40 year-old woman. Kamalini straightened up, looked me straight in the eyes and asked me in a hoarse voice "What precisely had you in mind?".

I suddenly turned business-like. Standing up I said "The deal is this. You will come here this evening and Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. You will do exactly what I want. The whole idea is to give me complete physical satisfaction. If on any of those evenings I do not consider that you have performed to your utmost, then the deal is off and I will call the cops. If, on the other hand, you satisfy me completely, then the recordings of you taking the money and of you denying it are destroyed. You can even keep the money, and your husband will never know".

Kamalini+Mukherjee+New+Photos+_4_.jpg

Kamalini's eyes glinted. "You're a bastard". She was gloomily silent for what seemed like a long time, but then with gritted teeth said "I will come here this evening, but you'd better keep your word, you bastard". The last two words she virtually spat out.

I did not think of myself as being hard on Kamalini. It seemed to me that she could physically please me then forget about it. After all, she would be more money better off.

By the time the doorbell rang a few hours later, I was very keyed up. I opened the door to a Kamalini that I had not seen before. She was dressed in a casual black transprent saree with a matching blue blouse, her navel and hip looking awesome . Her makeup looked like it had been carefully applied with her full lips shiny with a red lipstick.

kamalini-mukherjee-sexy%2Bblack%2Btransparent%2Bsaree%2B%25285%2529.JPG

As soon as I had opened the door, she stepped past me into the hall, obviously not wanting to be seen loitering on my doorstep. Without a word, I walked ahead of her past the study door to my bedroom next on the left. I felt her give a sigh of relief as we passed the study with its security cameras. The last thing she needed was anymore recordings being made of her.

Once in my room she looked at me with a deliberately sour expression, awaiting what I was going to say.

"Take off your saree and petticoat", I ordered.

She stood there poised. My room had a queen size bed. On the wall opposite the bed was a full-size mirror. Dad had been generous with the size of my room, but even in that space Kamalini looked commanding and faintly imperious. But then swallowing hard, she reached round with both hands and, using her long tapering fingers, unhooked her saree pin at the side, pulling down the zipper, causing the petticoat to slide to the floor. She stepped out of it and out of her shoes in one movement, standing with one long leg in front of the other. Her panties were tight around her groin as she sullenly faced me.

(MyPornSnap.top)_kamalini-mukherjee-bikini.jpg

I walked slowly around her, admiring her stunning figure. Her long athletic legs. Her ass was round. As I gazed at her thighs my only regret was that she was not wearing stockings and a garter belt, a mistake I resolved to correct on the next evening.

As she kept unerringly staring ahead, I instructed "Take off your blouse". There was no hesitation now as she slowly methodically undid each button down her front, slipping off her blouse and folding it onto the arm of a chair at the side of the bed.

The outsize bra was a technical achievement. Even the shoulder straps were sturdy in order to hold up the thick cotton cups and their contents of weighty flesh. The whole apparatus appeared unwieldy, especially as her waist was slimmer and narrower than I had expected.

BeautyPlus_20191025035606171_save.jpg

When I started taking my clothes off she visibly stiffened. However, as my teenage body became apparent she couldn't help her mouth widening in a vague sneer. That soon changed though as I finished by whipping off my pants with a flourish to reveal my pride and joy. I knew my cock was on the thick side, but with a hardening erection against my slight physique it looked huge.

I heard Kamalini give a slight intake of breath as I started walking towards her. Kamalini was marginally taller than me and when I was in front of her, I put my hand behind her head and slowly pulled her mouth towards mine. Although her mouth was firmly shut, knowing I would threaten her if I was denied at the first hurdle, those thick luscious lips slowly opened as my insistent tongue slid between them. Oh fuck, the membrane of her mouth was warm and wet. Grudgingly realising that in our deal she was required to respond, she pressed her tongue against mine and began exploring round my tongue which sent a rushing tingle to my ever-stiffening dick.

As she reluctantly responded to my thrusting tongue, my hands slid behind her and I slowly began to unhook the elastic strap of her brassiere which stretched across the middle of her back. As I undid the last hook, the two ends sprung apart and I slowly slid my hands around to the front, pushing the heavy material away and exposing her heavenly hooters. I moved partly back, marvelling at the plumpers of paradise that were before me.

BeautyPlus_20191025030608642_save.jpg

Fucking hell, Kamalini's breasts were sexy. A man who was not so tit-obsessed as I was would have described them as of an obscene size, but to me I saw Kamalini's voluptuous body with its huge ample succulent melons as being built for maximum cum extraction. I began grabbing and mauling her tits and trying to suck as much chewy nipple into my mouth as possible.

My slavering mouth was locked on first one breast then the other. My feverish excitement was not lost on Kamalini. "You love big women, don't you" she hissed.

I groaned an assent, my mouth was full of succulent areolae flesh and nipples that had swollen to luscious buds as I had sucked them. My hands now automatically began sliding down her spine so that my fingers could slip under the elastic of her panties. My hands pushed down and round her full cheeks and I grasped her beautiful butt which was like two round.

Kamalini stood there immobile being mauled by me like a lunatic. My uncontrollable hands and mouth must have made her start to feel some control of the situation, as she whispered derisively. "You like sucking the tits of your mama don't you Jai".

463_1000.gif

I groaned and nodded. Feeling evermore self-assured she suddenly grasped my blood-engorged sausage at its root and slid her hand along its throbbing pulsing length until she reached the underside of my helmet.

"Should your mama carry on Jai?" she whispered artfully.

I groaned an assent as I continued to suckle her hot tit flesh and squeeze her buttocks. As she said the words, she couldn't have helped but notice how my hard Cock twitched in her hands. She was realising how her "mama" language was turning me on and it crossed my mind that she probably played similar games with her husband. An electric tingle shot through my glans as she pulled back my foreskin and her strong slender fingers began squeezing the now exposed engorged mushroom head, tracing her fingertips around its corona ridge. I groaned again, my mouth full of succulent tit flesh.

My knees were trembling as her thumb started rubbing my frenulum, the underside of the mushroom head where it meets my foreskin. Then, circling her thumb and forefinger into a ring, she began to slowly rhythmically Jai me off, concentrating on the contour of my corona as I continued to suck ferociously on her rubbery nipples.

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=1SgBj-M-FpE_1PgR)31573652b.gif

Building up her rhythm, Kamalini was obviously hoping for a quick end to her first evening, but she was to be disappointed as I suddenly stepped back, surprising her.

"Right", I said, "this evening you're going to give me a tit-fuck and then the best blowjob in history, if you want to stop me going to the cops".

With that rather sudden end to Kamalini's pleasurable Jacking, I handed her a bottle of lubricating oil and then I lay back on the bed. To indicate to her what was required, I lay with my legs dangling over the edge of the foot of the bed.

I sensed that Kamalini was disappointed that she had been prevented from bringing me to a quick climax but, at the same time, relieved that I didn't mention fucking her. Swallowing hard, she seemed to grudgingly accept what I wanted her to do. She slowly knelt down between my legs at the foot of the bed. Splashing oil over her hands, she grasped my hard love wand and smoothed the oil around the shaft and over the helmet. Then she carefully lifted each of her huge hooters and enclosed my hot throbbing man-meat in her boobs. With her tits around my dick, she began to give me my first ever tit-fuck.

This hot curvaceous woman in front of me was sliding her mounds up and down, surrounding my oily Cock. Holding her breasts at the sides she pointed her torpedo tubes at my face and mouth-watering nipples still swollen from my slavering sucking. Lifting her boobs up and down, Kamalini silkily massaged my hot cock in a nice rhythm.

BeautyPlus_20191025035401021_save.jpg

Knowing that escaping jail depended on her performance, and having noticed that I appeared to get turned on when she engaged in role play, Kamalini started her teasing again "Ya like ya mama's breasts?". As she said this she gave her boobs an extra squeeze.

I groaned again, as the head of my cock disappeared in and out of the valley of her melons. My pulsating penis was being silkily massaged in a very agreeable steady rhythm, which I wanted to go on for ever.

I could see her back view by the reflection in the long mirror on the wall. Her shoulder blades were moving perceptibly as her hands were rising and falling as they grasped her boobs.

tumblr_mu0ez0AAQo1rkpcz4o1_400.gif

Clearly reluctantly remembering my demand for the "best blowjob in history", suddenly as my cock appeared for the umpteenth time out of the valley of her boobs, Kamalini bent her head down and licked the very tip of my penis. She continued repeating the lick each time my cock appeared. I was thrusting up, trying to push my exposed raw helmet through her lips and into her hot melting mouth, desperate for more oral stimulation.

Pausing, Kamalini let go of her breasts and grasping my thighs pulled me further down the bed. My bottom was now parked on the edge. My legs were spread, obscenely exposing my genitals and asshole. My erection was pointing towards my head and my balls were hanging in front of Kamalini like two ripe plums.

Kamalini was now fully intending to ensure that she would have met my demanding blowjob requirement. Looking me in the eye, she said "OK, now I've got you as I want, this mama can really work you".

With that she poured more lubrication over her hands and slipped them around the shaft of my hard veiny meat. Her warm oily hands coated my engorged Cock with the unctuous fluid, her slender fingers squeezing the engorged helmet.

Kamalini looked up at me with her big eyes and mockingly asked "Do ya like me doing this?".

She then licked my tender mushroom head and closed her eyes as her warm lips slid over the tip of the inflamed crown, sensually slowly stretching open further and further as her lips pushed down over the contoured ridge of the corona.

BeautyPlus_20191025040452063_save.jpg

I gasped, "Oh fuck, yes mama".

Her mouth was now filled by the broad mushroom head of my throbbing hard cock, her muscular tongue lathering the hot helmet and rasping the tender underside. She started into a smooth cock-sucking rhythm, her sexy thick lips sliding exquisitely back and forth.

Pausing between sucks Kamalini whispered "Ya like ya mama doing this don't ya, ya bad boy". Her fingers gently grasped my sperm-laden nuts in her right hand, rolling and tweaking them while she torturously sucked my pulsating erection.

I just groaned again. "Oh yeah, that's it mama".

As her right hand was squeezing my balls, the slick oiled fingers of her left hand started stroking my sphincter.

Desperate for more I shouted "Yes, Yes, Yes".

Hearing my pleading, her middle finger began slipping teasingly in and out of my sensitive sphincter. As the fingers of her hands were working my scrotum and asshole, her thick lips were rhythmically strongly sucking my hot purple helmet. After several minutes of this exquisite treatment, she thrust all of her middle finger up into my asshole and pumped her finger in and out, pressing and milking my prostate gland. I felt helpless under her ministrations with the delicious pleasure starting from her finger pinioned in my asshole, continuing through my squeezed balls, up my blood-engorged stick to the meaty purple helmet being hotly sucked in that luscious mouth. I was desperate to orgasm but frantically trying to prolong it.

mainzmichi-jq2-2-48e522.gif

Then I began to imagine how I was going to fuck her the following evening. The thought of suckling Kamalini's squeezing and mauling her boobs as I fucked her, combined with the exquisite ministrations of her fingers cradling my balls and her naughty finger thrusting in my asshole as she vigorously sucked me, was too much and my orgasm exploded. The feeling started in my anus and rushed through my balls as my prick spasmed within her sucking mouth, the thick rope of creamy cum launching forth.

Tasting my spurts, Kamalini continued working my asshole with her finger, jiggling my balls and sucking my glans forcefully with her thick lips encouraging my pulsing sizzling ejaculations.

Spurt after fiery spurt streamed forth, and engulfed her mouth. With her finger pinioning me and my cock impaled in her vacuuming mouth, I continued to unload shot after shot of my tingling cum into her hot mouth until I finally lay back spent.

After Kamalini had cleaned herself up in the bathroom and dressed, she was just about to leave when I said to her "You've passed the first evening. Just three more to go before you're free. Tomorrow, come at the same time.

She gave me a questioning slightly sneering glance but then hurriedly left.

Later that evening I lay on my bed watching the scene on my computer as recorded by the security cameras in my room. Poor Kamalini clearly thought the cameras were only installed in Dad's study. The sight of her sucking me to orgasm nearly caused me to cum again, but I held back wanting to save myself for the next evening. At least I now understood how Kamalini kept her older husband satisfied, although I doubted he'd be pleased at the sight of her pleasuring me.

The following evening Kamalini was prompt and dressed in the same outfit. Again she walked quickly passed me and this time marched straight for my bedroom.

She appeared less sullen. She'd obviously found the previous evening that, albeit reluctantly, it had proved possible for her to do what I'd wanted. She'd even felt a degree of control. After all it was only oral sex.

I started with the same routine as the previous evening, with the removal of her saree and blouse. Kamalini now was wearing, along with her bra and panties, black sheer nylon stockings, seamed up the back and a white garter belt. The belt straps were attached to the lace stocking tops with garter clips. As I undid the hooks at the back of her brassiere, I was pleased when Kamalini's mouth opened accommodatingly and our tongues met, wriggling and intertwining.

Kamalini clearly felt more comfortable than the previous occasion as she quickly started fondling my love lolly, her hands Jacking it with a smooth rhythm.

BeautyPlus_20191025011839509_save.jpg

As her bra fell away, my mouth switched to her boobs, sucking and guzzling on her nipples.

As before my hands moved down her back and slipped under the elastic of her panties. My hands pushed down entwining with her garter straps. Kamalini had her back to the full length mirror and I loved seeing my hands moving in her panties as I grasped and clenched her butt cheeks.

Suddenly I stepped back and told her to lie on the bed.

Looking very warily, she lay back. I approached the head of the bed and, stretching my leg across her, sat on her chest, pushing my huge erection towards her lips. At this she appeared relieved, believing that the evening would again be about oral sex. I supported myself with my hands behind me grasping her boobs.

Kamalini even managed a half smile."Ya gonna make ya mama do naughty things to ya, ain't ya!", she said, getting into her role play.

She teasingly opened her mouth a little and I squeezed in the tip of my love lolly, her tightly puckered lips automatically pushing my foreskin back. My hot meaty mushroom head disappeared into her moist succulent mouth. Her tongue licked around my flange and I began fucking her hot melting mouth, her lips now firmly pursed around my hard shaft. Her fingers started tweaking and squeezing my balls. S

Big-tits-amateur-wife-gets-throat-fucked.gif

She was licking the underside of my helmet, rasping her tongue as I started pumping the inflamed head between her succulent lips. "Oh fucking yes" I groaned and she started sucking strongly on my meaty helmet, gripping my balls tighter.

When I pulled away and spread lubrication thickly over my hard member, Kamalini look surprised and a bit fearful. Then, when I walked around to the foot of the bed, stretched my hands up and began pulling her panties down, she started breathing quickly. "Aargh, no don't", she pleaded.

Unfortunately for Kamalini, there was no way I was now going to stop myself from fucking this voluptuous object of my lust. With the pants discarded, I pushed her legs open. Her cheeks were now a paler shade than the rest of her lovely brown body. She lay rigid as I teased my well lubricated hard hot meaty helmet at lips of her labia. Finally edging her lips open, she tensed as I determinedly nudged the throbbing purplish mushroom into the mouth of her cunt, pushing my hot stiff meat into her warm sheath.

BeautyPlus_20191025025612040_save.jpg

Despite the lubrication, she was obviously not used to being stretched by a big cock. She was very tight and only a few inches of my pork sword wedged inside her. Rigid, she lay supine.

I decided to take my time and started to explore her hot thighs with my fingers entwining round her stocking tops and garter straps. Her left hand was stretched out protectively over her genitals and, moving it to one side, I noticed her clitoris protruding out of her labia. I started gently tweaking this flaccid organ and was rewarded when the flesh started to engorge. Moisture was starting to cover my fingertips as I increased my tweaking and stroking. After only a few seconds the clitoris was fully engorged shining with moisture and I could feel my Cock nudging further into a now lubricating cunt.

Back