• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
The mid-body raptures lasted what seemed like an eternity but was actually not more than a couple of minutes. I could feel the hardness subside soon. Anu Sithara bhabhi had also rinsed her body by now with liberal dose of water from the bucket under the tap. The washing of soap on her breasts, the pubic hair and the hole within appeared to give her special pleasure. She had now begun to dress up. I realised it was no longer safe to continue the voyeurism. I quickly resumed my seat on the terrace and tried to drown myself in the book once again.

Anu-Sithara-Nude-11.jpg

Concentrating on a text book was impossible after what I had just gone through. I was intrigued by what I had seen, and I was fascinated by what I had experienced. And I was happy that Anu Sithara bhabhi had not seen me all this while. My thoughts were fleeting at Einsteinian speeds. The sight of a fully nude woman had kindled in me reactions I had never dreamed of earlier. The way my own body had reacted to the spectacle of a naked Anu Sithara bhabhi had mesmerised me beyond my comprehension. I had an urge to take it forward. I had an urge to touch Anu Sithara bhabhi the way she was touching herself. I had an urge to massage her breasts, to feel her pubic hair, and to dip my fingers in the mysterious hole that seemed to lie beneath. But how could I? Anu Sithara bhabhi was known to be a very reserved person. She was widely respected even amongst the otherwise vile mother-in-law kind of old ladies in our neighbourhood. She was admittedly a much respected daughter-in-law in the locality.

It was impossible to concentrate my thoughts on anything in particular. I kept reading the book but nothing registered. My thoughts went back repeatedly to the beautiful nude body of Anu Sithara bhabhi, the ecstasy she seemed to experience when she touched herself at various places and the mysterious thrill that I got when hitherto unknown and inexperienced sensations drowned my own penis and rest of my body into an indefinable trance. I yearned to have more of that. But how was I to do that?

I looked around, afraid if someone had caught me in the sly act I had just gone through. To my horror, on the terrace on the other side of our house was Anaswara Rajan, also studying. Anaswara was a year junior to me. We were good friends and she often used to come to me for assistance in some subjects, more particularly mathematics. I kept looking at Anaswara and in a while, our eyes met. She gave me a sweet smile and my heart missed a heartbeat. I wondered if she had seen me espying Anu Sithara bhabhi. I argued with myself that she might have but hoped that, most probably, she hadn't. I was worried all the while about what would happen if she had and what would I do if she were to spill the beans. I decided that it would be most prudent to talk to Anaswara for a while.

crop.php

I called out to Anaswara, asking her how her studies were going. She mumbled something saying it was ok, but added that she was stuck in integration by parts in her mathematics. Making my job easier, she asked me if I could help her in this topic. I nodded assent and told her to come right away. In two minutes flat, Anaswara was with me on the terrace. Anaswara was a nice looking girl, quite pretty and had a most pleasant disposition. She had a wonderful sense of humour and time spent with her could never be without boisterous laughter bursting from either side. We sat down and she opened her book at the relevant page.

I started from the very beginning. I first explained to her that integration was the reverse of differentiation, and gradually went on to explain to her the finer points of doing integration by parts. Step by step, I took her through the first five questions in the chapter. I was happy that by the third question, it was basically she who was solving them. I thought to myself that asking Anaswara to come was a good move as I had spent more than 45 minutes, concentrating on her mathematics rather than fantasising about Anu Sithara bhabhi and her beautiful body. But perhaps I was a bit too early in the thought, for, the reveries of Anu Sithara bhabhi returned with a vengeance. Seeing me lost in thoughts, Anaswara enquired if I was feeling ok. I mumbled something to dispel her fears about my health but my reverie continued.

This went on for a few minutes. Anaswara had always been a good and close friend, about the only one of my friends who was a girl. Despite my relative proximity to her, our discussion has rarely gone beyond the usual pleasantries or academics. Therefore, I never expected myself to say to her what I said, all of a sudden. I found myself telling her that I had just done something horrible, that I had seen Anu Sithara bhabhi taking a bath in her bathroom. For a moment, Anaswara also did not know how to react. After a while, she plainly said, "So, what? If you have seen her bathe, you have seen her. What is the big deal?" I felt a bit reassured. If Anaswara says so, then surely what I had done was not a sin. And then, Anaswara surprised me by asking, "Did you like what you saw?"

Anaswara-Rajan-Instagram-Photos-8.jpg

I took a long time to respond. Anaswara was a good friend. I could perhaps confide in her. But she was a girl. Would it be alright if I were to ventilate what was going on inside my mind and body? After a while, Anaswara caught me by my arm and said, "Anu Sithara bhabhi appears to have cast a spell on you. I do not blame you. She is so beautiful". I now felt emboldened. I admitted coyly that I indeed liked what I saw and that I saw her doing funny things and that I experienced funny things myself in my own body. I confided in Anaswara that Anu Sithara bhabhi's body is so different from mine and that I did not understand a few things in her body. This was the first time my discussion with Anaswara was taking such a direction. We both became aware of the developing tension in the air, and almost involuntarily decided to move to a corner where the parapet walls were higher.

I began my queries with the breasts and the nipples. Anaswara said that Anu Sithara's breasts had to be big because she had just given birth to a child and had been lactating the baby. I asked her if all girls had breasts and she confirmed that, more than a bit surprised at the naivety of the question. She ventured to add that hers had just begun to grow and were smaller. She also mentioned that her own nipples were large. As I looked askance at her, Anaswara enquired if I wanted to feel them. I could not resist the offer and felt her nipples from above her shirt. As soon as I held her nipples in my fingers, my penis sprang to life. Anaswara was smiling softly all this while. Encouraged, I palmed her whole breast and she let out a soft moan. Her breasts were really soft, not covered by a bra, though they did appear smaller as compared to Anu Sithara bhabhi's treasures. Anaswara then chided me and said, "That's all? You were so worked up only on this?"

459d0afbb648109c5ba2f38d8cc2e074.jpg

I mustered up courage to say that there was more to my unease than that. With great difficulty, I told her that Anu Sithara bhabhi had hair in her middle. Anaswara's depth of knowledge in these matters surprised me once again. She said that grown up women had those hair, and that she had seen them on her mom's body too. I asked her if she had them and she told me that it had just about begun to come and there were a few thin strands. I looked askance at her again, hoping that she would offer me a peek preview of her body. But she did not and I was disappointed. Our discussion and actions so far have made me bold as never before. Not getting the voluntary offer from Anaswara, I asked her if she would let me see her hair, no matter they were much fewer in number and density.

Anaswara was reluctant. "It won't be right, Raju", she said. I did not press any further, but fell silent. No matter how much Anaswara tried to get me talking again, I could not break my silence. My thoughts were constantly focussed on Anu Sithara bhabhi's pubic mound and the hole that lay underneath. I was constantly visualising the ecstasy that overtook Anu Sithara bhabhi when she put her own finger inside her hole. I was ceaselessly thinking about the volcanic eruptions in my own penis even as I saw Anu Sithara bhabhi experience her raptures. I had not realised till then how good a friend Anaswara was. Seeing me thus, she lay down right there in front of me, closed her eyes and unknotted the string of her salwar.

It took me ages to bring my fingers to the top of her salwar and gradually push it down, revealing her virgin girlhood. As the salwar began its descent in slow motion, I could see the few thin black hair below her abdomen, just before her thighs began. Her skin was so smooth, so radiant. And then I saw that hole. It was the shape of a very large wheat grain or the seed of a date palm. I knew for sure that girls did not have the penis that boys had and that they had a hole. It was that hole that lay in front of me. But still, it was beyond my comprehension as to how putting her finger in a hole meant for exit of urine could give such thrills to Anu Sithara bhabhi. I looked at Anaswara's hole more closely and found a few moist drops trickling down her thighs. I began wondering if this was remnant of urine from her last visit to the washroom. I asked Anaswara if she had gone to the washroom before she came up but she denied that she had such a trip. I, however, left it at that.

zOCYA0.jpg

Anaswara had now opened her eyes. She appeared no longer uncomfortable at lying naked before me. Instead, she asked me, "Any further doubts or questions, Raju?" I then told her about the mysterious sensations I had experienced myself. "Ah! That's a new subject, Raju. I do not know much about that. But now that you have a question in your mind, we must find the answer. What better way to do that than to see the affected area!"
More on her

#A Night of Error part -- 5

All of a sudden, Viswanath was jolted out of his sleep, when the bus did a sharp maneuver. The oncoming vehicles from opposite direction were passing in the right side of the bus. He peeped through the gap of seats, and watched some movements going on in the seat of Nayanthara. At that moment, the high beam headlight of oncoming vehicle was flashed for a brief moments through the side window glass of Nayanthara. He found that Nayanthara was still in wide eyes, alert and awake. The cleaner boy Haria was on top of her. It was 3 'O' clock in the early Hour. All the passengers were in deep slumber at this early hour of the morning.

Nayanthara was positioned in her side ways, and the cleaner had entered his cock in to her pussy from back. She placed her one leg in the bottle holder of front seat. It was difficult to enter her by that position, but the cleaner managed to put his cock in her pussy. He felt her pussy muscle resisted, tightened then stretched invitingly as she let go of her inner muscles, and allowed the thick cock to slide further in to her hole. Nayanthara dropped her head down between her outstretched arms, groaning in pleasure as his cock filled her cunt.

Nayanthara-sex-fake-6.jpg

"Ohh...God," she said wriggling her pussy in a tight little manner as his cock sank in to her greasy hot cunt tube. "Aaahhhhh," Nayanthara whimpered.

Haria could feel her tremble, shake and wiggle her waist around, until his cock was nestled just right deep in her pussy hole. Nayanthara clenched her crevice all around his cock, and her inner muscles squeezed him. The cleaner started striking her hard, and the movement of bus also helped him.

He pressed his half buried cock further in to her hole. The smooth, hot interior of her pussy hole was wonderful.

"AAaahhhh...yeahhhh...your pussy is so tight and wonderful,'' he whispered.

His prick slid down further and further in deep hole. Finally, his cock was all the way inside Nayanthara's slick feeling, smooth pussy cavity.

He was damn near ready to cream the sweet, tight pussy hole as it clasped tightly around his shaft. He loved the way her fat, soft labia lips pressed hard against the tips of his cock. His balls slapped against near her fat ass. Both of them loved the way their pubic hair scuffed against each other's flesh. Both of them savored a slow back and forth motion, while his cock only moved a couple of inches in and out of Nayanthara's sensitive pussy wall. The clasping, over stretched lips of her pussy grabbed his cock, which was sliding in and out inside as Nayanthara squeezed and clenched her inner wall of pussy,sending exquisite ripples of pleasure through her pussy muscles.

"Yesssss...ohhhhhhhhh...fuckkkkkkk...me, Fuck my sweet pussy... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," cried Nayanthara in a low voice.

nayanthara-nude-fake-26-of-50.jpg

Hearing all these, now Haria was out of control,immediately,he withdrew his cock from her pussy hole, and ordered Nayanthara to lie down flat, he made Nayanthara 69 position and started fucking Nayanthara in her mouth, simultaneously, put his tongue inside the pussy hole of Nayanthara. Plenty of saliva was dripping out from her mouth due to in and out of cock in her mouth. She also felt the hot tongue of Haria inside the passage of her vagina route.

Haria was simultaneously feeling two types of softness. In one way, his dick was feeling the hot ,soft tongue of Nayanthara, and his dick was passing through two soft wet lips, and hitting in to the soft wall of cavity, occasionally, rubbed by teeth ,which was giving him more sensation, and on the other hand, his tongue was going through a soft velvet passage of moist pussy wall.

Nayanthara could not control any more, the pussy juice started gushing out from inner hole, and fell inside the mouth of Haria. Haria like a thirsty man quenched each drop of pussy juice.

Haria used his big hands grabbing the back of her neck and forcing his entire cock down her throat. Nayanthara gagged, but his grip never faltered, keeping her there even as she tried to pull back his cock deep in her throat, and her nose in his pubic.

Ax3vyKS.gif

Within a second, the cleaner's dick spurted hot semen inside the mouth of Nayanthara.

The cleaner boy cried with pleasure, "Ohhhhhhhh...Aaahhhhhhhh," pressing Nayanthara's head forcefully, and emptied his load.

Nayanthara drank all the drops of his cum. Then both of them slept.

Everybody woke up the moment the day light hit them. The bus was entering Patna Bus terminal. The time was 7.30AM, morning. The Bus stopped in the parking area. The driver, conductor, and cleaner of the bus got down.

All the passengers started to leave, vacating their seats one by one.

Nayanthara turned her face towards back, and whispered to Viswanath, "My dear husband...I love you...love you...I love you more than anything in this world. But, I have to stay with these bus people, to enjoy myself for few days, and to make a little adventure for fun. I don' want to leave you, but let us have some changes in our lives to rejuvenate our sexual energy for future as we discussed. We would be meeting here at this time exactly after 15 days from today. Don't worry! I have sufficient money, and I can take care of myself. Bye...wish me the best for my adventure."

5452288206_d20d6d8e02_o.jpg

With a choked heart, Viswanath said, "Wish you all the best, darling of my heart, I wish your safe return, and a successful accomplishment of your dream."

Nayanthara left the bus, and joined with them.

Viswanath was feeling much pain and anguish in his heart. This was the first time in long course of their married life, his beloved wife, and mother of his two grownup children was separating from him.

He got emotional. Then he noticed Ranjit was calling two Rickshaw pullers of cycle Rickshaws.

Nayanthara was mentally ready to go with these strange unknown people, which had no effect on her rather she was more confident now. She was well aware of the fact that she was in safe period, and there would be no chance of pregnancy.

The Rickshaw puller dusts the bright yellow seat of his Rickshaw with a Towel. Nayanthara silently hopped on the seat of cycle Rickshaw. Vikram singh, the old driver, also sat beside her. Ranjit and Haria hopped on in another Rickshaw. Both the Rickshaw pullers started paddling their cycle Rickshaws, and directed their way towards back side of the Bus terminal. Without anybody's notice, she waved her hand to Viswanath from distance. The ride began.

airaa400-td2kRijbfcebf.jpg

Gandhi Setu, the bridge over the River Ganga was connecting Patna in the south to Hazipur in the north. It was the second largest river bridge in India. The bank of the river in both sides was full of green vegetation. Both the sides were covered with paddy fields, stretch of huge numbers of Banana plantation, and farming of vegetables. The Gandhi Setu (Bridge) started from one point of this bank of River Ganges. Just near the starting point of Bridge, there was a slope going down towards the bank of the river, and there existed a slum comprising around 50 numbers of people.

The slum dwellers were mostly migrated people coming outside of Patna. They built their own shelters without intervention of any body. It was situated outskirt of the city in the bank of the river.

The outlet of all drains water of city through main drain was flowing to river near the slum. Even all the garbage of the city was being dumped by the municipality near the slum.

No civilized persons from the city ever visited this area nor there any intervention from City Administration Dept. and Police Dept.

Most of the slum dwellers were consisted of Poor people, Beggars, low salaried employees, prostitutes, and even petty criminals. The most important factor prevailed in this slum area was code of conduct, no slum dwellers intervened in each other's matter nor they were bothered to know the business of others.

Patna Bus terminal was a big terminal. Everyday numbers of Buses were plying from Patna to distant places covering overnight journey. Each long routed bus had a team, consisted of Conductor, Driver, and Cleaner. Each team after completion of their back journey to Patna would get a one day off for their rest, and again in the next day morning, they will be on duty to take off the bus to its destination. Among these teams of bus staff, two teams had a close friendly relationship. The one team combined of Ranjit Sinha (Conductor), Vikram singh (Driver), and Haria (Cleaner). The another team was Gopal Krishna(Conductor) aged 26 years, Pradeep singh(Driver) aged 50 years,and Govinda(Cleaner) aged 22 years.

Since they all were low salaried employees, and from outside, they could not afford to take rented houses in the city. So the two teams decided to build a shelter in the slum area. They built a big hall type mud structure shelter, and all of them were living together there.

Nayanthara, a rich house wife having a lot of wealth, a big Building, 5 cars, 20 numbers of domestic servants/maids, and a reputed socialite was destined to serve these low class bus people.

----- ---- ---- --

They moved out from the Bus terminal area. After going 5 km in the main city road, the Rickshaws trundled in to a narrow road, way towards the slum area. Vikram singh was smoking a Biri, (Indianthin cigarette or mini-cigar filled with tobacco flake and commonly wrapped in a Tendu leaf tied with a string or adhesive at one end) and the hard nicotine smoke of Biri was coming out from his mouth like smoke from chimney, and was directly hitting the face of Nayanthara. Nayanthara felt suffocated, and wanted to cough, but somehow she controlled herself, and remained silent.

Now the Rickshaws were moving through a narrow muddy unleveled Road, strewn with uneven pebbles and fragments of rough stones. Both the sides of the Road were covered with thick bushes and tall grasses. Nayanthara was sitting on the back of the rickety vehicle. The Rickshaw was running on narrow dirty road , which was strewn with up to one feet ditches, bed of pebbles, a gravel road, metal road consisting large stones, and sometimes fragments of stones were skipping up, hitting under the Rickshaw, and dust thrown up which caused severe vibration.

The Rickshaw got so jolted that Nayanthara clung forcefully to Vikram singh with her two hands fearing she would fell down, and in the process her two boobs were pressed against the chest of old man.

The old man barked to the Rickshaw puller, "Hey! Be careful...be slow.'' Suddenly, he asked, "Did you enjoy last night?" By saying this, he cupped her two boobs.

nayanthara-boob-press-fake.jpg

Nayanthara silently replied, "Yes."

In a husky voice, Nayanthara replied ''it was very enjoyable, but you have a very big one, and I was very scared."

He smiled, and started kissing on her lips. He forced her tongue inside the mouth of Nayanthara, and probed his tongue in the upper portion of cavity of Nayanthara. He was cupping the boobs of Nayanthara, and sucking the tongue of her. Nayanthara felt the taste of hard nicotine of Biri, and her saliva in mouth mixed with that hard nicotine taste. She gulped the saliva. When Vikram was doing all these, he got his erection, which was slowly rising in to an angry cobra.

There was a curve road ahead, the Rickshaw puller wiped his brow and pulled at the metal brake above the front wheel. He made a U turn. Every pedal required physical effort. When there was an up on the road, the Rickshaw puller hopped off the Rickshaw, and pulled it by hand on a bumpy stretch. He pedaled his way through. He was sweating profusely although a sweet cool breeze was blowing.

The other Rickshaw was following them in a distance.

Suddenly, a strong foul stink smell welcomed her nostrils. They were approaching the slum area. They were winding their way on bumpy dirt roads through narrow uneven surfaced road surrounded by slum area. A 10 feet wide drain, which was the main drain, was flowing, carrying all the drains water of the city towards the River. The smell of the drain hit her.

It was the end area of the city. Some 50 numbers of cramped cottages or we may call these dilapidated mud huts , Roof with torn pieces of plastics, scrapes of wood ,gunny sacks, metal or some sort of waste materials with shacks made of cardboard and tin sheets were located on both sides of the Drain. A narrow road was passing nearby, and heaps of garbage falling beside it, where naked children were running and playing.

The heavy drain smell of dirty stagnate sewage water was spreading entire area coming from clogged drain. Flies and mosquitoes were flying everywhere. Nayanthara covered her nostrils with her pallu. Some of the women in torn clothes, and in half naked manner were cooking outside with firewood's, and smoke was rising from everywhere. The eyes of Nayanthara got burnt sensation, and tears were coming out from her eyes. The few persons appeared in the road were completely drunk. Nobody paid any attention to them.

The Rickshaw reached at the middle area of the slum area. Vikram singh directed the Rickshaw puller to stop in the right side house. It was a mud structured house, and the roof was made of mix of cardboard, tin pieces, and scrapes of wood covered with torn pieces of polythene to protect from sun and rain water. Both of them got down from the Rickshaw. Vikram singh unlocked the door with the key. In the meantime, Ranjit and Haria also reached by the other Rickshaw. All of them entered in to the house.

The room was big, and there was a separate small kitchen room and bathroom in the backside of big room.Nayanthara noticed six numbers of dirty bed sheets rolled, and kept in a row in the middle of the room.

67395427.jpg

The entire floor was full of dust. There were 4 numbers of big earthen pots meant to hold the water along with three broken plastic buckets in the bath room. Large numbers of firewood's in bundles were kept in the kitchen room. Nayanthara asked them for a broom so that she could sweep the entire room for cleanliness. Nayanthara started to clean the entire house. There was a well outside from where the three male members carried water to fill up the empty earthen pots and buckets.

---- ---- --- ----

After departure of Nayanthara, Viswanath came out of the Bus terminal. He was feeling hungry. Then he noticed a plump lady was selling bananas near the roadside tree. He went near to her. She was a fatty lady of 42 years. A very poor lady wearing a dirty faded white colored torn saree with red border in it. The hairs on her head were partially grey. She had round face, and chubby cheeks. She had enormous breasts, and very big wide swaying ass.

9299db6eda6ce49552bd7d91b6685a14.jpg

Her size must be 40/36/40. She had big busty boobs trying to get out from her red tight blouse. She had no bra as appeared from her deep cleavage showing below her neck. She had bunch of bananas in her bamboo basket.

"How many do you want?" she asked to Viswanath.

"Six," he replied and paid her Rs.50/-.

He peeled the banana, throwing the skin in dustbin, and started to eat. After a while, he heard some noise near the plump woman selling bananas. He noticed a crowd had gathered there. Out of curiosity, he went to that side, and observed that the plump lady was lying on the ground. He enquired the details from one of the onlookers, and found that the plump lady had been fainted suddenly. But it was a strange thing that no body from the crowd was coming forward to help the poor lady.

Out of humanity, immediately, he went near the lady, sprinkled water in her face, but in vain, she did not open her eyes, and was still fainted. Then Viswanath called a Rickshaw puller lifted the heavy lady in to Rickshaw with the help of some onlookers. He directed the Rickshaw puller to reach nearby Hospital. The Rickshaw puller knew a nearby Nursing Home (Private Hospital), and they reached there. Viswanath informed the hospital staff, and they immediately rushed towards the Rickshaw, lifted the lady in stretcher, and carried inside the Hospital. Viswanath paid the fare to Rickshaw puller, and waited in the lounge of Nursing Home.

After half an hour, a white informed Nurse called him, and said, "Doctor is calling you. Please meet him in his chamber."

Viswanath went inside the chamber of the Doctor, and greeted Doctor with a Namaskar (greeting with folded hands).

The Doctor said, "Don't worry! It is a mere swooning, very minor. The lady was suffering from low blood pressure. We have given her an injection but, she will have on saline for three hours. She has to be put in a separate cabin. After that she will be recovered fully."

"OK Sir," he replied.

He deposited necessary money for the special cabin, Doctor's fee, and medicine expenses in the counter of Nursing Home. Since he had no work, nothing to do, he waited in the lounge of Nursing Home for the return to consciousness of the lady.

He was thinking about Nayanthara, suddenly, his thoughts were disrupted by a light tap on his shoulder. That Nurse in white uniform was informing him with a smiling face, "The patient has regained her senses. She is quite ok. You can meet her."

Viswanath passed through the long corridor. The cabin was in the last corner. He entered the cabin, and bolted the door from inside.

The poor lady was lying in the white bed with a green blanket covering her body. The saline was finished, and it was hung beside the bed from a stand. There was a stool near her bed. The lady was looking at him, and she appeared to be quite normal. Viswanath put the stool near her head, sat on it and asked, "How are you now?"

She replied, "I am fine."

"Do you remember me?" he asked her.

"Yes, you purchased some bananas from me in the morning" she replied smilingly.

Without waiting for any words from her, he started giving a false introduction of himself.

He said to her, "I am a poor man from samastipur. My name is Viswanath. I have no family, I am alone in this world, and I am a bachelor. Today morning I reached Patna to looking for a job. One of my friends here has promised to give me a job as Supervisor in road construction works. I have no place to stay here. I am completely new to this place."

The lady, all of a sudden, moved in a very emotional mode, and said, "You see, I am also a poor widow lady. My name is Pavitra. My husband died when my two daughters were kids of 5 years and 2 years. My eldest daughter is married. I am living in slum with my youngest daughter, and earn my livelihood by selling bananas near Bus terminal."

Then she got so carried by her emotion that she started sobbing. Tears rolled down from her eyes.

She said," You are so kind hearted, full of humanity. Now days, nobody cares for others, particularly, nobody cares for poor people like us. What would have happened to me if you were not there beside me. You are not a human being, you are an Angel, and God has sent you from heaven to save me."

The old lady started more sobbing, and stream of tears started to roll down from her two eyes. Viswanath consoled her by touching and massaging one of her palms.

He cleaned her tears with his fingers, and said, "No...no...I am an ordinary human being, and poor like you."

After saying this, and wiping her tears, affectionately, he kissed the cheeks and forehead of the lady.

The lady was so emotional that she pulled him towards her, and embraced tightly. The action was so sudden that he lost his balance and fell on above the old lady, accidentally, his two hands grabbed her big boobs and his lips brushed against her lips.

Suddenly, the fire within the lady ignited at once, most probably, she had not been fucked for twenty years after death of her husband. She embraced Viswanath more tightly. Then a passionate kiss was continued by both. Viswanath bit the thick black lips of Pavitra in a smooth manner. He probed his tongue inside the mouth of Pavitra, and started licking her tongue.

maxresdefault.jpg

She had never experienced such types of tilting sensation in her life, she parted her lips, and a heavy quantity of saliva of Viswanath flowed inside her mouth. Immediately, she gulped it. For some minutes, there was a heavy exchange of saliva between them. Viswanath was continuously squeezing her enormous breasts.

Then Viswanath removed the blanket of Hospital from her body, and found the huge boobs trying to bust out of her tight blouse. He removed her blouse, she had no bra. The big boobs of 40 inches were slight sagging, with wide dark brown rounds of areola around her nipples. He removed the saree from her body; she had neither petticoat nor bra inside the body. He made her complete naked.

(MyPornSnap.top)_pavitra-lokesh-nude-on-bed.jpg

Viswanath stood up, unbuckled his belt, and pulled his trouser and underwear down. His cock was half hard as Pavitra reached for it, and smiling at him. She gently took the base of his cock in her hand, and then pulled the foreskin downwards; the bulbous pink head of his cock came out. She started stroking, began licking the head of his cock, and softly sucked on it. Her thick lascivious lips were super soft and moist.

He moaned, "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

His cock began to harden to its full eight inches.

Pavitra just continued sucking the head, and looked up at him, and said, "You have a big and nice cock."

Her lips began to slide up and down his cock as she managed to get half the length in her mouth. She took her mouth off him, and said, "It had been a while, after 20 years, I am seeing and touching a cock. Your cock is twice the size of my late husband."

She continued to suck him. She began taking more and more of him, and he could feel his cock hitting the back of her throat...he was afraid she would choke, and he tried to pull back a bit. When he did so, she grabbed his ass with both of her hands and pulled him towards her.

Viswanath could feel his cock sliding down her throat as she pulled him to her. She engulfed his entire cock, and took one hand off his ass and began playing with his balls as she kept sucking him.

990_450.jpg

He reached down, and began rubbing her two big boobs. She had a bunch of thick hairs under her arm pits. He sniffed his nose around it, and a very hard sweated aroma was coming from it. He licked the both arm pits with hairs in it, and liked the salty taste. Pavitra was moaning as she felt the wet tongue of him inside her arm pits. He took her big arms, and stood her up with difficulties as she had extra weight. Her big boobs were opened and exposed. They sagged quite a bit, but her nipples remained hard. He rubbed the breasts with his two palms, tweaked the puffy nipples, and pinched them. He started gently biting the nipples, and running his tongue around it in a circle. He lifted one of her breasts, and brought the big brown nipple to his mouth.

He leaned over, and began sucking on her nipples, going from one to other. She moaned in delight. He moved his hand inside her thigh. She had big, extra ordinary flashy thighs. Due to fatty tummy, her pussy area was hidden. The outer lips look puffier. The upper pubic area was hidden due to excess folds of skin. Then he could watch the V shape of her pussy area covered with excessive thick pubic hairs. Her big clit was poking out between the slit in her pussy.

He slid his finger along her pussy lips wondering how wet she might be. Much to his surprise, she was very wet, and his middle finger slid inside her pussy with no resistance. Pavitra slumped against him as he entered her. His tongue went to her nipples again as he finger fucked Pavitra. His hand was being covered with her juices as her knees began to buckle. He gently let her back down in to her bed, widened her two thighs above, and then he could see a thick mass of grey pussy hairs.

NakedfatassPavithraLokeshhairypussyfullnudepic.jpg

Leaning forward on his knees, he started licking her very large slit. Pavitra just grabbed back of his head and pulled his face to her pussy. His nose was buried in her pussy hair, and he could smell her pussy odor. He could see the pussy juices running down her brown tight ass hole. He got between her chubby thighs; he took both his hands and spread the lips, because her pussy was a little chubby. Her inner thighs were darker from where she had some pimples. He stuck his tongue inside the velvet passage, she started wiggling right away, and he flicked with his tongue continuously.

She smelled musky. Her grey pussy hairs were brushing on his face. Her fat belly was shaking and twitching so was her chubby wonderful thighs.

She whispered, "I am going to cum..Ohhhhhhhh." She reached her orgasm.

She started cumming,her belly started shaking all over, her legs pulled back wiggled in the air as she came, and trembled for a good 3-4 minutes. She began Cumming, and to his surprise, she was a squirted and covered his face with her juices.

Her cum was running down her ass crack on to the bed. He could feel it all over his chin that was buried in the folds of her nice fat pussy. When she was almost done, he dropped down and licked the cum from her ass hole, slurping up all the way through the crack over her clit. She calmed for some moments.

lh.png

She spread her big thighs. Viswanath used his both hands and pulled her pussy lips open. She grabbed his cock. He palmed her pussy, and he ran his finger up and down the crack gently nicking over her clit.

Then she said eagerly, "I need your cock inside my pussy... please fuck me."

He got to his knees, and she reached down, and positioned his cock at her entrance. He pushed forward, the bulbous head popped in her entrance.

She was tight as hell. He did not expect her to be so tight, may be her inner pussy muscles had shrunken, and tightened due to non entry of cock for so many years. But, after few moments, he felt that it had become slightly slippery due to her orgasm.

He slowly but firmly pushed further, and he felt that his cock was moving bit by bit, and entering deep in to abyss. His big cock was gobbled by her pussy, and could go no further as he felt his cock was gripped by her inner powerful pussy walls and muscles. Ultimately, he withdrew his cock and slammed once again deep inside her cunt. His cock was entering and coming out... in and out... like a piston.

She threw her head back, and started moaning a little not loud just some grunts, "Aaaahhhhhh...fuckkkk...fuck me harder...harder."

He started slamming her harder. She was screaming, "Fuckkkkkkkkkk."

Pavitra-Lokesh0002.jpg

Her toes were clenched open wide, and he leaned his head down, and sucked her big nipples, and bit it.

She again started Cumming and whimpering, and said, "Ohhhhhhhhh...I am Cumming again...fuckkkkk me." She started flexing her toes open and closed.

Now, Viswanath could not control himself, he cried, "I am also cumminggggg...aahhhhhh...cuminggg."

He started shooting huge spurts of his semen inside her pussy. He could feel her pussy grabbing his cock hard inside. She whimpered under him. He could see tears of joy running down her face as he pumped his load of semen in her plump pussy.

It was the one of his best cum he ever had to this day after a long time. He finally collapsed on top of her. She laid there rubbing her hands through his hair, and he was just laying there between those saggy huge breasts. They both laid like that for pretty one hour, in deep slumber.

Both of them woke up, the time was 3.00 pm, after noon. She smiled at him, and wiped his cock with a towel she had by the bed, and then wiped her pussy. He looked at the white bed, there was a cum spot from both of them, that was at least 10 inches wide. Both of them smiled, and she put the Hospital blanket to cover that. Both of them dressed.

All of a sudden Pavitra said to Viswanath, "You need not stay elsewhere. You will be staying with me in slum. We both will be staying together like husband and wife. I have not reached the menopause stage, I am still fertile. I need a kid from you. We all will be earning and living happily."

"Yes, my darling Pavitra...I accept you as my wife. Don't worry about money. I will take care of you, your daughter, and our future kid." Saying this, he embraced Pavitra, and kissed her on the face.

zzelJU.jpg

After some times, they heard a knock on the door. Viswanath opened the door, and found a beautiful girl cladded in saree was standing. The girl saw Pavitra, and rushed near the bed, and embraced her.

"Mother, I went near to bus terminal, people there informed me about your sickness, I was very worried, immediately, searched the Hospital and came." said her daughter.

"Don't worry Beti, (Daughter) I am fine," said Pavitra. Then Pavitra explained her everything in details about Viswanath.

Pavitra turned towards Viswanath, and said, "This girl is my daughter. Her name is Sanusha. She is She works as house maids in different households in the city. Every day, by evening she comes to bus terminal to pick up me, and both of us return to our house in slum."

Then with a meaningful look, she said to her daughter, "Sanusha, he is your new father. From today he will be living with us. He will be taking care of us."

She was Chubby, fair in color. Overall, she was a fresh, beautiful girl. Viswanath began to like her due to her innocent looking. She appeared to be resembled like his own daughter Nivetha, and was of same age.

248f42b91f16805b630ea0cdee11c3db.jpg

Sanusha, in a humble way came near to him, touched his feet for blessings, and said, "Papa, please take care of us."

Viswanath got so emotional that he lifted Sanusha, placed his right palm on her head by means of giving her blessings. He embraced her and put a fatherly kiss on her fore head.

Pavitra was discharged from the Nursing Home. All of three boarded a city bus to Gandhi setu. From there, they walked on foot towards the slum. Pavitra had built a medium size house in slum. There were two rooms inside it. The partition wall inside the house was made of wasted wood and cardboards.

Pavitra said to Sanusha, "Beti, from tonight, both your papa and me will be sleeping inside the room, and you will be sleeping in the outer room."

b34b9c331a9607b95823e4113fbcfc1f.jpg

"No problem, Mother," she replied smilingly.

to be continued...

#Beauty and the Beast @ Deepika Padukone

Introduction...

Deepika Padukone used her right hand to move a rogue tress of her own long hair that hindered her view of a herd of zebras. It was proving to be a troublesome job to keep all her long luscious hair under control while riding a safari jeep in the African savannah. She turned her head left to see her husband David also looking at her with a happy smile and she replied him with a wide smile and grabbed on to his hands before turning back to enjoy the natural majesty of ever stretching landscape of wild Africa.

89c0100b1867ae40b1e999c1490465b0.png

Deepika and David were a couple that could be said as fated or meant to be together the rest of their lifetime. They were a matching 'beautiful wife and handsome husband' couple. David had a body that turned many of the women's heads and Deepika had a top model body that had the ability to make every guy sport a tent in their pants. Deepika and David decided to visit Africa for a much needed break from their hectic and routine city life.

Deepika and David were having the time of their life during the vacation when an old white man spotted the lovely couple sitting in a safari bar. They both looked good, but it was the beauty of Deepika that grabbed the old man's attention. He politely introduced himself to the couple as a safari trip manager and got into a pleasant conversation with them to build up a warm friendship. When he felt that they were warming up to him and started to trust him, he proposed that he could arrange them a safari to see rare mountain gorillas for a huge discount, just because he liked them.

Two days later, the happy couple was picked up from the hotel by a safari jeep and they were heading into the deep jungle through rugged and rarely used routes. Soon the roads themselves disappeared into the thick jungle and they were driving through the deep jungle. The driver seemed to know where he was going even through the unmarked jungle, and skillfully maneuvered the vehicle through the ever thickening vegetation.

Dave and Deepika were excited about the opportunity to see a rare wild gorilla and were thinking that this was the best part of their whole vacation. When the vehicle stopped after about two hours of driving through the deep jungle, the old man announced that they have reached the location, and they have to get out of the vehicle and track on foot through the jungle to avoid disturbing or spooking the primates. Dave, Deepika, the old man and the African guide were walking in line through a narrow path when suddenly armed men appeared from the jungle and tackled startled Dave and shouted `` Deepika to the ground. Even the strongly built David didn't have a chance with two men jumping on him and when they noticed the guns that were pointed to their heads, both of them stopped the struggle.

38a2fb85fb5301b4f50ba4100d1c3451.jpg

Deepika felt the sharp pain of a needle piercing into her arm and lifted her head up from the dirt to see what it was. It was then that she saw the old man and the guide standing in front of her with wide grins, and she realized the fact that they were tricked from the beginning and the danger they were in. within seconds, her eyelids feel heavy with drowsiness and she managed to utter one word before falling asleep.

"Why?"

Deepika woke up to find herself on a bed in a barely illuminated room. She got up in a hurry and started to call for David while observing the small room. It was the size of a small bedroom and was furnished with a metal bed, a small table with a chair, a treadmill, a body length mirror and a small attached bathroom with a sink, shower and a commode. There were three doors on each remaining wall that the bathroom wasn't attached to. Interestingly, half of one of the entire small walls was made of very thick plastic like glass and the other half contained a metal door with a big red button. It was too dark on the other side for her to see anything through the glass and opposite of that wall, on the other small wall, contained another metal door with a big TV screen built in to the wall. The other long wall didn't have anything on it except for another metal door built on the edge that touched the wall with the TV screen. All the doors were locked even though it was strange to have three doors for such a small room.

Deepika suddenly heard a very faint sound of David calling her name. The sound was coming from the other side of the long wall that contained only a door. David was held on the other side of that wall. While Deepika busied her thought for a way to get to David, the TV screen on the wall came to life and it was showing the room where David was being held. The room he was in looked exactly like her except for the missing treadmill, and everything was on the opposite side like it was a mirror image of her room. She realized that they were being held in attached rooms and only the long wall was separating them. He seemed to be fine and he was looking at the direction of the camera. It was then she noticed the small camera hole that was located above the TV screen and she concluded that he must be seeing the image feed of his room or her room. She was relieved to see that David was unharmed and tried to make sense of the situation.

80-805984_deepika-padukone-sad-wallpapers-dil-na-lagana-quotes.jpg

The TV screen flickered a few times and an image of the old man that deceived them into this predicament appeared and Deepika heard the faint sound of David shouting profanities in his room.

"Now, now David. Let's calm down. You are my prisoners and if you don't follow the rules, you both will experience rather uncomfortable punishments," the old man in the TV said with a stern look.

From that, Deepika understood that their captor could hear them and can respond through the TV in real time. Even if he spoke in a calm manner, his threats were real and his eyes showed that he was serious. David must have understood the same thing and Deepika heard his voice fade off from the other side.

"Pardon me for my choice of harsh words. So, first of all, I would like to welcome you both to my humble lab. You lovely couple is here for a great cause and you can be proud that you will be a part of the beginning of world unification and humanity's salvation," The old man said with a smile.

"Let me elaborate on the past proceedings that led to this situation. I am the foremost bioengineering scientist in soviet Russia. Or I could say 'I was', since I'm now working independently," he laughed aloud while Deepika and David failed to find any humor in what he said.

After the round of laughing, he straightened up with a serious look and resumed his lecture.

"After the victory of world war two, mother Russia and the United states entered the cold war era. Both sides were interested in upgrading their infantry; while the USA focused on mechanizing their infantry, we focused on bio-upgrading ours. To put in simple words, to breed super soldiers; soldiers who are much stronger and obedient than average soldiers. One concept that really captured the higher-ups attention was to create humans with strong animal genes in them. Mother Nature had made interbreeding between different species impossible; but we scientists were born to make impossible things possible," old man said with a gleam of light in his eyes.

"Soon, my proposal got the government approval and a team of scientists led by myself went to Africa and established our secret research center. The reason we had to come to Africa was because it was easy to keep things in secrecy here and easy availability of test subjects since our objective was to create a hybrid of humans and gorillas."

"We brought few volunteer Russian women with us to provide the eggs because for the cross breed to be intelligent, the eggs had to come from a human mother. So we were genetically modifying the test gorillas little by little to improve their genetic compatibility to humans. Even after years of hard work, we failed to artificially fertilize a human egg with gorilla sperm.

As rays of hope started to fade with time failures, a miracle occurred in those desperate times. One of the women developed a very close bond with one of the test gorillas and crossed the rules of nature to intimately unite with her lover in secrecy. The product of that forbidden union was the salvation of myself and humanity. The woman gave birth to the test number one and it brought back hope for everyone in the project. Even if it lacked the desired intelligence, its sperm had the ability to fertilize unmodified human eggs. Soon, ten mix-bred of the second generation were born. They were more intelligent than the test number one, but still wasn't up to the standard we were looking for.

019.jpg

It was only a matter of time before we reached the sixth generation to achieve the desired intelligence; but when just as the first one from the third generation was born, the Soviet Union collapsed. The government shut-downed our project and killed the test subjects to eliminate all the evidence. I managed to escape with the only third generation mix-bred since it was a crime against humanity to discard everything after we achieved the impossible for the sake of the world.

After staying hidden for years and finding few wealthy and powerful sponsors, I re-launched the super soldier project with our last hope; the only third generation mix-bred, Boris," the old man said the name like he was announcing the name of an actor for Oscar and flipped on a switch.

Light flooded into Deepika's room through the glass wall and she turned around to find a large round room on the other side of the glass wall. She approached the glass wall slowly to inspect the new scenery that was available through the glass. The first thing she noticed was the huge round bed with a dirty brown cover that seemed to have originally been white. What laid on it facing its back to her was a dark figure of a large very hairy man. Its whole back was ripped with muscles and sported abnormally wide shoulders. Then what she noticed was the layout of the big round room. Around the room, she saw four more pairs of glass walls apart from each other, and a metal door that led somewhere straight from the round room. A girl appeared from the glass wall that was facing Deepika's and she noticed that she was a very pretty girl that seemed to be in her early twenties. Inciting her curiosity, the girl was wearing a babydoll that must have come straight from a Victoria's Secrets catalogue. The girl had long wavy blonde hair that flowed down from her shoulders and a petite slender body with reasonably big boobs for the small body. The risqué sleepwear only added more oil to the girl's burning sexiness.

The voice of the old man came back alive, grabbing Deepika's attention back to the screen.

"I did promise you to show gorillas, didn't I? Well, you can see one in the big room if you want to. At least 24% of one," the old man was laughing again after saying that.

"That's Boris. 76% human and 24% gorilla mix-bred; the crown jewel of my research. Doesn't he look exquisite?" the old man paused a bit as if he was waiting for an answer. Seeing the dumbfound looks of both Deepika and David, he continued.

"You must have noticed the other four pairs of rooms around the main room. There are three more couples other than you right now as test subjects in this facility and all of them are part of the new batch that came here within the last week. With you two moving into one of the last two vacated room pairs, we have four couples. Hurray!" The old man was back to his questionable behavior again.

"Why are you keeping us here? Please let us go. We can give you money," Deepika pleaded, trying to open a path out of their dire situation.

pd5lsDjjigeae.jpg

"I have more than enough money right now. You are more valuable than money. As for why you are here, I'll have to start explaining from Boris. Being the third generation, Boris possesses superior intelligence and better compatibility with human genes compared to his predecessors. Better compatibility means a better chance for his sperm to fertilize human female eggs. But, due to having to run away with him around the world, I didn't get to follow the proper training procedures when he was growing up. As a result, he lacks some obedience. So extracting sperm for artificial inseminations has become an experience I rather prefer to avoid. Luckily, when he was reaching maturity, he accidently found few adult magazines that were laying around in the house and started to develop an intense sexual interest in human females. So I figured that if it's hard to proceed with artificial insemination, with his interest in human females, I could proceed with natural insemination," The old man said as if he was proud of his smart idea.

Deepika felt a shiver run through her body when she started to put together where the conversation was going and the possible purpose for her in that project. Still, she refused to believe her instinct as the very thought of her assumption was taboo and wild beyond her imagination.

"Then I faced another problem. He has quite a strict appetite when it comes to women. Having seen the beautiful models in the magazines, he was only interested in women who were in that level of attractiveness. How was I supposed to find volunteers with that much beauty to mate with something less than human? So I had to resort to kidnapping couples with beautiful women. Why couples? Well, due to his genetics or lack of my supervision, he developed an unusual sexual habit. He prefers to mate with females that he obtained from other males. In other words, he prefers to breed with females that are already bound to a male. He could somehow feel the connection between a couple through some unknown wild instinct. So I couldn't cut corners and had to find him genuine couples."

Deepika heard the faint voice of David's raised voice coming through the wall. No husband could stay silent after realizing this kind of danger his wife is in.

"Now Mr. David, please calm down, or I'll have to resort to punishing your lovely wife for your misbehaviors."

Deepika heard David's voice disappear and by then she had fallen to her knees from weakened legs due to the shock, and tears were running down from her eyes from realizing the soon to become unfortunate fate of hers.

x1080

"Don't let your hopes down yet you two. Since I wanted to study his behavior, intelligence and strength, I devised this special setup of rooms. You must have already noticed the doors in your rooms. If Boris wants to open either doors on the glass wall, he has to push the button on that door. A buzzer will sound when he does so and the door on David's side will open if Boris pushes the button on that door, while the door on Deepika's side will only open if she presses the button on her side after Boris pushes the button for your door. Above the TV screen there's a scanning pad in David's room and if it scans Boris's palm, it'll open the glass wall door of Deepika's side. So, the only way Boris can reach Deepika without her consent is by scanning his palm in David's room. David can use whatever means to physically stop Boris from reaching the scanning pad and reach Deepika. Boris is a big and strong guy, but don't worry; there's a reason that there are more couples available for him. If you prove to be an annoyance to him, he'll back away to try another room because he's too lazy by nature. I'll give you a day of rest before Boris is allowed to open your door. Given your physique, I assume you have a good chance to deter Boris and protect your wife's virtue. Once the door was opened, it would not open again for another 24 hours; Deepika's door could be opened anytime with her permission if she desires," The old man said with a smile and then his expression turned serious.

"Remember, I have full control of everything here; including the doors and your lives. There are more than enough naïve couples coming to Africa for me to find replacements. If you misbehave, your partner will be the one that will get punished for it. You are under 24 hour surveillance, so don't try anything funny. I value obedience above everything. So, obedience will bring you rewards and even might be freedom."

After saying that, the old man pushed a button on the control panel in front of him and started to talk again.

"Deepika, only you can see this feed. You are mainly responsible for the safety of your husband since he has no value to us without you. For any small disobedience, your husband will be severely punished. You will be well taken care of and every morning a maid would come and clean your room and dress you up and you are expected to maintain the appearance throughout the day. Also, you are not allowed to put on anything other than the things the maid had already put on you and you are not allowed to hide in the bathroom. You are allowed to wear the sleeping wear we provide when you sleep and you are provided with a treadmill in order to keep in shape and healthy, and can request more equipment for that purpose. Your main duty is to be obedient to the rules and look beautiful. Which is something I know that wouldn't be very hard for a beautiful lady like you to do. That's it for now and we'll talk again soon later."

01946d08c73559114b51a5367d9fc028.jpg

The old man finished the talk and the screen went blank. Deepika was still on her knees while crying and trying to wrap her mind around all the hard to digest information. She kept pinching herself to wake up from the nightmare she was in for no avail. She didn't want David to get hurt in any way and felt helpless and couldn't think of a way to escape their dark future. All she could do was to place her hopes on David's strength to drive back the beast till an opportunity to escape arose.

Suddenly the door on the wall with the screen opened and a woman around her fifties in a maid suit came into the room with a push cart that contained cleaning items and a few boxes. As the door slowly closed behind the lady, before locking itself, Deepika saw an armed guard outside the door. The lady asked her to stand up and she knew she had to obey their every command to avoid hurting David.

Deepika was still covered in dirt due to the struggle on the jungle floor, and the first thing the maid did was to give her a bath and clean her whole body. After that, Deepika was given her new clothes to wear. She looked at her clothing with big eyes as all of it were expensive branded items that must have come straight from fashion lineups. They were types of clothes and apparels that she had only dreamed of owning. Lacy underwear with a matching pushup bra, a beautiful sexy mini black dress that hugged her body like a second skin and showed off ample amounts of her legs and bosoms, and a matching pair of black six inch stiletto heels. After she dressed up; the maid skillfully put on her makeup, did the hair and put on new nail polish. She had never been pampered like this before and if it wasn't for the unnerving situation, she might have been really happy about the treatment.

After the maid was done with Deepika, she cleaned the room and left after handing Deepika her night dress. Just like the one the girl she saw previously had on, it was a lingerie baby doll. She put the dress on the bed and checked herself from the big mirror. Deepika couldn't recognize the woman that was in the mirror. Before then, she didn't believe in spending too much on clothing and had always worn casual clothes and rarely put makeup on. She knew she was pretty, but she couldn't believe that the drop dead gorgeous lady in the mirror was her own image. The heels added more height to her already 5'7" hourglass figure and made her toned long legs look even longer while lifting up her firm, round and full derriere. The push up bra had done wonders to her firm breasts and the cleavage they formed added even more allure to her sexiness. Her beautiful oval face had been elevated to higher levels by the makeup, and the bright lipstick was highlighting her sexy succulent full lips. Her long wavy brunette hair reached down till they brushed against the roundness of her buttocks, and the black dress beautifully outlined her thin waist and wide hips. She had to agree that she could easily aim to be a fashion model with that enhanced appearance she had at that moment.

HOT-Deepika-Padukone-is-a-smokestorm-in-sexy-black-lingerie-on-Maxim-India.jpg

After admiring herself for a few more minutes in the mirror, Deepika went back to the glass wall to check what was happening in the other rooms. By now, sunlight was coming into the big round room through its glass ceiling and illuminated the whole facility. She could see few men and women through their glass walls and she noticed that all the women looked absolutely stunning and every woman was wearing expensive looking sexy attires. The young girl she saw earlier was looking at her and she looked even more beautiful than before with her newly applied makeup and beautiful attire. She had a long red evening dress on and the slit on one side reached till her hip showing a beautiful leg.

As Deepika tried to wave at the girl, but suddenly the sleeping figure on the bed moved with a loud groan and she felt her body freeze as she watched the ape-man come to life. When it stood up from its bed, she realized that it must be about seven feet tall and the whole body was ripped and packed with heavy and dense muscles. It had a face that only a loving mother could love; the deformed nose, thick lips and wide forehead showed that its face was less human than the body. Before she could observe the creature anymore, it jumped into a pond that was inside the big room.

After thrashing around in the water for a few minutes, for the first time, it looked around to check the surroundings. When it saw each beautiful woman through their respective glass walls, it made a deep hooting bark at them to show its sexual interest and when the beast's eyes caught Deepika's figure in the previously unoccupied room, its face lit up like a child that got a new toy for Christmas. With a swift motion, it jumped out from the pool and walked right to the front of her glass wall while water still dripped down the muscular body. It was then that Deepika realized that she made a wrong assumption on one thing previously; its face wasn't the least human looking thing on it, it was the abomination that hung between its thick legs that looked the least human.

It wasn't insanely long; it was about 7 inches and David's one was about five inches. But the thickness was another story; it was as thick as Deepika's wrist and it was abnormally bowed upward. The curve increased along the length, even if the shaft was hanging down half-limp from the base, the dark purple uncircumcised head pointed toward her legs.

deepikacaption.jpg

As Boris kept looking at Deepika's sensual body, the deformed penis started to pulse and rise up. The scrotum was at least two times bigger than David's and instead of looking like two balls hanging in a loose sack, it resembled a water filled leather sack. The dark skin was stretched enough to make it look smooth and shiny as Deepika tried to come up with a logical reason for a scrotum to look like that. As she kept looking at the one eyed monster while her jaw hung with disbelief, the shaft got steel hard and made a 45 degree angle with the ripped abs while the head pointed straight to the sky.

The shaft was full of thick blood pumping pronounced veins and rough looking warts like lumps. It was ugly, deformed, rough and menacingly brutal looking. Any woman would run away if they encounter anything similar to that and lock themselves up in a room. Deepika was grateful for the thick layer of strengthened glass that stood between her and the shaft of abomination.

Breaking her eyes away from the ugly appendage, Deepika looked up to find Boris intensely looking at her luscious body that was decorated for its pleasure. She brought up her arms to cover her exposed deep cleavage from its lustful prying eyes and took a step away from the glass. Boris licked its thick upper lip and offered a grin to impress Deepika. Deepika tasted bile in her throat when she saw the rotten and discolored crooked teeth; she hated people with poor oral hygiene.

8e1caa39891b9e2c76efdf303e151a7f.png

Boris being extremely happy with the new addition to his harem, hooted loudly at Deepika while thrusting its pelvis obscenely towards her, making the deformed cock dance to its rhythm. It was his way of letting the females know that he desires to breed them. Making Deepika skip a heartbeat, it moved and pressed the button on David's door. The buzzer didn't sound and the door didn't open. Deepika remembered about what the old man said about giving them a day of rest and let out a sigh of relief.

When the door didn't open, Boris got agitated and pressed the button hard few times without any success. It looked at the body Deepika again and pressed the button on her door. Immediately the button on the inside of the door lit up. She remembered the fact that the door would open if she pressed the button as a response and felt like if it was a live bomb that would blow up even with a light touch. Just to make sure, she distanced herself a few feet from the lit up button to avoid any chance of accidently hitting it and the button stays lit up for a minute before it turned off. To show its displeasure, Boris drummed its chest with its huge arms in a typical gorilla manner before turning around to move to the other side of the big room.

Deepika felt a huge relief when Boris walked away from her glass wall since she had never been that scared of something in her whole life. The brief encounter itself was enough to leave Deepika pale and shaking with fear while being worried sick about David having to face that freighting monster to protect her.

Deepika suddenly heard a buzzer sound and looked out from the glass to see what caused it. Boris had gone to the glass wall where the petite young girl was in and she saw the girl's boyfriend or husband coming to the glass wall to face the beast. Unlike her David, he didn't look that strong and had a very small thin body. She could see that the girl was shouting expecting the worst and as even Deepika knew, the small guy wasn't going to be able to physically force that seven foot monster out from his room.

Thirty seconds after the buzzer sound, a metal clanking sound came as the metal door unlocked. Right then, the sounds of the two rooms started to transmit through speakers to her room. Before the struggle started, the girl's sound clearly came through the speakers as Boris entered the room. Deepika could see the struggle inside the room and wasn't clear about who was winning. She was praying to the gods to give strength to the man to protect his partner; but when the pained sounds of a man came from the speakers, she knew the gods weren't answering her prayer. The girl was now screaming upon hearing her boyfriend's painful gasps and Deepika also started to shed tears feeling sorry for the brave boyfriend and his pretty girlfriend.

Soon, another buzzer accompanied by another metal clank sounded as the door to the girl's room unlocked. Deepika saw the girl running away from the glass and into the room as Boris exited her boyfriend's room. It entered the girl's room through the open door as the guy's door closed itself and a few seconds later the girl's screaming echoed through the speakers. A minute later, Boris came out from the door with the struggling girl on a shoulder, still clad in her bright red long dress.

overshoulder.jpg

Boris was unfazed by the small girl's struggling and calmly walked to its large round bed and threw her fragile body on to it. She yelped when she landed hard on the dirty bed and was stunned for a moment before she realized the beast had already positioned its thick body between her spread slender legs. It caught her neck with one hand to stop her from crawling away and used the free hand to lift the front of her long dress to expose her lacy underwear, and tore down the top to expose her lacy bra. Shredded pieces of the flimsy lacy material flew through the air as her underwear and bra disappeared from the slender body.

Boris bent down and took one of her firm breasts into his mouth as the helpless girl prayed to the gods to come for her salvation. As she prayed, the girl retched a few times, leading Deepika to guess that the body odor coming from the foul beast was too overpowering for the poor girl. Boris let the girl's spit covered breast go free and completely covering the petite girl with its huge body, proceeded to lay its body on hers. Only the hands and the spread white legs were visible of the girl and it was apparent that the girl had stopped struggling to surrender her body to the beast's sinister intentions.

The girl whimpered as Boris started probing its penis head, looking for the girl's opening. When he probed around, Deepika noticed that it was cumming on the girl's folds. Upon closer observation, she noticed that it was actually squirting precum with the same force as if a man was cumming. When it failed to find the opening, Boris brought his hands down to grab the girl's thighs from underside while putting his upper body weight on the girl. She groaned with the discomfort as it raised her thighs upward to angle her opening up to match its bowed shaft. Suddenly it froze all the movement for a moment as if it found the right position.

It was visible to Deepika how the purple head was nudged between the girl's folds that were dripping with the beast's precum. Without a warning, Boris thrust in and buried the huge purple head into her sheath as the girl shrieked in pain. As if it disliked the high-pitched shrieking, it closed the girl's mouth with a big hand and kept feeding its deformed shaft into the beautiful girl's soft sheath. Even gagged, her pain was evident through her muffled screams as the beast started a full scale pounding. As it pulled out the ugly shaft from the girt, her abnormally stretched sheath clung on to the shaft, and when it slammed down into her, the bloated black scrotum bounced on her soft ass.

219_1000.gif

It was wild, brutal and unbridled breeding. There wasn't a hint of compassion or love as the small girl got ravaged by the beast like a ragdoll as her flexible, but sensitive sheath struggled to adapt to the abnormal shape of its invader. Boris now had her legs pinned to her shoulders as it pounded its shaft into the deepest regions of her reproductive system. Each plunge resulted in squirting out fluids from the tight seal of her opening and the deformed shaft due to her sheath being filled by the precum the beast was constantly shooting.

By now, the bloated scrotum had lost half of its size and Deepika concluded the reason it was bloated was that it was carrying all the unnatural amount of precum in it. The speed its hairy ass moved up and down was increasing and the girl abandoned her grunts and resorted to emitting squeals. Her small hands that had been clutching the bed sheet with all her might, now had found their place on either side of the hairy ass and it looked as if she was urging the beast to defile her purity with more vigor.

The beast's thrusting became erratic as the girl changed her squealing into unladylike deep moaning and was unmistakably summoning the goddess of orgasms. It suddenly let out a loud roar and burrowed its shaft into the girl as deep as it could and held on. The girl let out a lustful scream as her vulva visibly pulsating around the thick shaft that was buried in it, and her sheath milked the ugly invader for genetic codes. The beast's hairy ass clenched and the bloated scrotum pulsated as it emptied the ape-man's life essence into the beautiful girl who had managed to summon the goddess of orgasms and laid beneath him.

ExternalLink_riley-reid-petite-teen-tries-a-huge-bbc-in-her-ass-bonus-2_001.gif

When the pulsation stopped, Boris's scrotum had taken on the appearance of a normal human counterpart and instead of clear fluids, a thick white frothy discharge was leaking from their point of union. Finally the beast pulled its thick, bowed cock out of the girl's sheath with a suction sound and more frothy discharge poured out from the girl's now gaping wide open sex. Her once pretty and innocent looking sex had become a thing of past and had transformed into a symbol of obscenity and vulgarity. The ravaged girl was now sobbing loudly since her mind became clear after worshiping the goddess of orgasms and realized the alien life essence that she welcomed into her body during the worshiping, could mix with hers and drag her away from humanity as a pregnancy. She knew she couldn't avoid it, but she regretted welcoming it by giving in to carnal pleasures.

Boris gave a final grunt and rolled off from the girl to fall into a short blissful sleep as it had achieved its objective for the morning. The finally freed girl, painfully pulled down her long white legs that were pinned to her shoulders for a long time and she gasped in pain when the undersides of her legs touched the mattress. The sudden change of internal pressure forced out more bubbling cum out of her ravaged opening and joined the pool of liquids that were gathering under her. After lying on the bed for a few minutes to catch up her breath and strength; clutching whatever remained of her once beautiful long dress to her nakedness, the girl stood up to go back to her room. The girl who was once a symbol of feminine beauty now looked like a total mess as she walked slowly towards her room while the vile essence of a beast dripped down her thighs.

As Deepika watched the door close behind the girl, she found herself on knees and tears running down her face. While she felt an overwhelming sadness for the poor girl, the wild event that occurred in front of her eyes left her shook to the core. It certainly did look painful and repulsive to the girl. But the fact Deepika couldn't comprehend was the reason for the girl to experience an orgasm. Deepika herself wasn't a stranger to the wonders of mind blowing orgasms as she had experienced them few in her life time; she was sure that the girl did experience one close to the end of her fuck. For Deepika to achieve an orgasm, she had to be in the right mood, right surrounding and even the right moment; even her five year marriage to David, she had experienced only about ten orgasms. She had heard about some girls who were hyper-sexual; but she couldn't fathom the reason for a beautiful girl to reach her sexual height during a fuck by a repulsive beast.

After sometime, Deepika watched as the beast woke up from its short nap and exited through the metal door that was connected to the big room. That door didn't have any buttons or handles to it and it looked like it was being controlled directly from the control room that the old man was previously talking to them from.

Deepika+Padukone+photos+hot+(1).JPG

The rest of the day went on uneventfully as the beast didn't return after it went out. Deepika was still shocked by the morning events and after witnessing the rough handling and satanic defilement the poor girl went through, she was now certain that she would gladly embrace death rather than experiencing that hell. Before that, she had to put her trust and faith on her husband more than ever she did on anyone in her life. Deepika knew that even if she didn't have a chance at physically challenging the beast, David had a very plausible chance of doing that as he was one of the strongest men she had ever met in her life. David was a regular member of the local gym and he and Deepika both were proud of his well-built body. Before being ended up here, she was proud about having a handsome husband and enjoyed how the other girls fawned around him and became envious of her; but now she was proud about his body for a different reason as his strength was going to protect her virtue.

The maid brought Deepika's breakfast and lunch with some books and papers to keep her out of boredom. The food was also of the five star standard and she would have really enjoyed her meals if it weren't for the hands of fear that were choking her throat constantly. She was being treated like a princess, but for what? They were keeping her pretty and pampered for the enjoyment of something less than human and were keeping her well fed and cared to be breeding fodder for it. Deepika thought that either fate was making fun of her or the gods were playing a practical joke, since she always wished for a luxurious life in her nightly prayers.

When sunlight faded away in the evening, darkness crept into the round room Deepika was able to clearly see what was happening in the small girl's room that was right in front of her. She seemed to be still sleeping in the bed and Deepika saw her boyfriend limping out of the bathroom to get into his bed while carrying a big bruise on his face as a souvenir from his previous struggle with the beast. She thought that the small guy was very brave to challenge the beast with the visibly obvious disadvantage in order to protect his girlfriend; the fact that he failed and the girl got fucked didn't change the truth that he was brave and loved his partner.

Then Deepika saw the other two ladies from their glass walls. They were both wearing very revealing sleeping gowns and those garments did nothing to hide the beautiful bodies of the women who wore them. One woman had shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She had an overwhelming sexual allure to her and she possessed a very voluptuous body that was overflowing with temptations. Her firm cup breasts, full and big derriere and a very narrow waist that got highlighted by wide hips made her look like one of those famous porn stars. Next to her room was her husband that was short and overweight, who looked to be around fifty or sixty years old, and the first thought that came into Deepika's mind was that he must have been filthy rich to be able to marry the beautiful woman.

The other woman looked like she was in her early thirties and she looked like a marble sculptured work of art and she reminded Deepika of those sports models in sports magazines. She wasn't muscular, but her whole body was well toned and Deepika could see her abs even through the girl's sheer night dress. Her lean toned long legs and firm breasts complemented her hard to obtain body while the beautiful face with sharp jaw lines and long black stresses of hair elevated her beauty to a higher level of perfection. Her husband had a fit looking body too; but he was as muscular as David. Overall, he was a handsome guy and Deepika could speculate that love had to do more than money in obtaining his artwork of a wife.

Seeing the other women had changed into their sleeping wear, Deepika decided that it should be alright to change into hers. It wasn't easy to wear high heels and tight fitting clothes all day and she felt a relief after wearing the flimsy, lightweight and soft night dress after a warm shower. No matter what the situation she was in, wearing something so reveling and erotic made her feel butterflies in her stomach. While combing her hair, Deepika went back to the glass wall and saw that the fit looking girl was looking at her and waved a welcoming hand with a warm smile. Deepika also waved back with a smile to the girl while feeling surprised that seeing a simple smile could make her feel better in that troubled situation.

Suddenly, the middle room got illuminated as Boris entered through the metal door. The whole atmosphere changed as the huge ape-man strolled into the enclosure with its limp shaft and the refilled scrotum hanging between the legs. It came straight towards Deepika's glass wall as she looked around as if she was looking for an escape route when she realized that she was the target of the beast's attention. Deepika moved to the middle of the room covering her modesty with her hands as the sheer garment didn't help covering her shame from the lustful eyes. The beast kept looking with amusement at Deepika as she unsuccessfully struggled to cover herself with her slender hands and pushed the button on David's door. Since the door again didn't open, Boris let out a grunt of annoyance and walked toward the room where the toned girl was.

99b91bda6e462c60aa90f956265d096b.jpg

In front of the girl's glass wall, Boris did its obscene dance with the penis as if it was teasing the girl. Unlike Deepika, she didn't try to cover her modesty and with folded arms, she gave it a stern look. Deepika knew that the girl was the type that wouldn't go down quietly and she looked at least twice as strong as herself. The beast didn't like her expression so much and beat on its chest to show anger and moved to her husband's door. Deepika felt like the time itself froze when the buzzer sound came and she prayed the gods not to open the door. Even if she didn't know anything about the couple, she knew about what could happen to the girl, and she strongly believed that no woman in the world deserved an experience like that.

The door opened and her room got the sound feed from those two rooms. Unlike the previous incident, the girl wasn't crying as the struggle started in the next room. She hugged herself tight and calmly kept looking down as the struggle intensified. Deepika admired the girl's nerves of steel as she listened to the struggle from her speakers. Unlike the morning struggle, instead of the guy's gasps of pain, the sounds were full of the beast's roars and grunts as she saw the beast getting pushed back. Unknowingly, Deepika started to cheer out loud like a schoolgirl, as the girl's husband pushed back the beast step after step, and before the beast realized that it was out of the room, he closed the door in its face. Deepika saw the girl letting out a huge sigh of relief and fell to her knees while she was jumping with joy since the beast got defeated. She was happy about that couple, but she was mostly happy because she knew if that medium built guy could push back the beast, David could easily achieve that and protect both of them without a problem.

Deepika's celebrations stopped short when Boris went over to the room where the curvy lady was in. In spite of the clear pending danger, she didn't display any gesture of fear or concern as she calmly stood close to the glass wall. Deepika thought that there was something classy about her aura as the lady always held herself like the wealthy and high-status women. Confusingly to Deepika, Boris first went for the button on the girl's door instead of going for the man's one. As the beast waited while looking at the beautiful woman to respond, the girl looked away as if she was rejecting its amorous invitation.

Since the invitation got rejected, Boris went for the man's door and pressed the button. To Deepika's shock and amazement, the lady's husband didn't even get up from his bed to confront the best and kept leisurely reclining on it. The beast went in and even if the speakers were on, no sound of struggle or crying came through them. The moment Boris entered the man's room, the lady took hold of the hem of her night dress and peeled it off as if she knew what was about to happen. Within a few seconds, the buzzer went off and her door opened.

It all became clear to Deepika. Why the beast pressed the girl's door first and why she took off her dress. Her husband had given up on protecting his wife from the beast. Given his physique, it was an impossible task to stop it; but Deepika thought that he could have at least showed some kind of resistance to the beast that was going to fuck his beautiful wife and possibly impregnate her. At least Deepika admired the lady's dignity to not give herself up by not opening the door by herself even when she knew her husband wasn't going to move a muscle to stop the beast opening it.

Before the beast even came out of her husband's room, the beautiful lady peeled down her underwear and got out from her room and slowly started walking towards the dirty round bed in the large room. The beast came out of the man's room and started following her with its already hardening shaft. Deepika thought that no man could walk behind that woman without no reaction in their groins. The woman was walking in a near perfect catwalk as her wide hips and big derriere swung in rhythm as if they were trying to charm the python between the beast's legs. For a moment, Deepika felt as if the lady was trying to secretly seduce the beast since it was rare for a woman to walk like that as her normal walking style.

The lady stopped a foot away from the edge of the bed and stood there for the beast to join her. The beast came up from behind her and skillfully rested its deformed shaft between her rear cushions while reaching around her to grab the big breasts with its hands. Even its big hands weren't big enough to completely cover the woman's blessed bosom as it kneaded the soft flesh while grinding it's pelvis into her luxurious behind. She put one of her hands on a big arm that was massaging her in an encouraging way and let out a silent moan as she felt hot precum shooting on to her sensitive back.

After a few minutes, the woman was taking in heavy breaths and the beast's shaft was primed to dig into soft flesh. It took a step back and made the woman bend down and put her hands on the bed, and without any encouragement, she spread her feet apart to expose her already flowered glistening sex. The beast put one of its hands on the round buttocks and used the other to aim its shaft between her hot wet silky labia and pushed in a little. The woman let out a loud moan and due to the sudden shock of sensory overload, her knees buckled under her a little.

The beast didn't push in anymore and held in place by holding her narrow waist while only the head was lodged in the beautiful woman's sex. Regardless of any motions, the woman's whole body flushed with a pink shade and was sighing and moaning from time to time while a thin sheen of perspiration appeared on her body. Even though Deepika was Puzzled at first, later she realized that the beast must have been filling the woman's passage with hot precum for her to get so sexually excited without any motion. When droplets of clear liquids started to drip down from their point of union, the beast's body flexed and delivered a brutal thrust into the panting woman.

644_450.gif

Huge amounts of liquid squirted out from around the beast's shaft as its thick member forced its way into the woman's precum filled womanhood. Her eyes opened wide and let out a guttural scream that even shook Deepika's glass wall and Deepika was confused about whether that scream originated due to the pain or pleasure. Judging by the way her erotic body seemed to quiver and shake, she decided that it was the latter.

The beast didn't go easy on the lady even if she was going through an intense orgasm and kept on overwhelming the woman's sex with heavy excited thrusting while she wailed and her hanging breasts shook violently due to the shock waves that went down the body from the pounding her rear took. As she came down from her sexual height, her legs went limp and she fell on to her elbows on the bed as the monstrous orgasm sapped most of her strength. When her legs gave up, using the strong hands, Boris held her in place from her waist and kept on rutting into the sexually spent beauty.

Both the beast and beauty was sweating profusely and for the next five minutes, the speakers were broadcasting mewling whimpers and wet slapping noises and the beasts didn't relent its attack even for a second. Then suddenly the woman hooked her lithe legs around the back of the beast's thick thighs and started humping back to meet its thrusts with sweet moans. Invigorated by the active participation of the woman to her breeding, Boris started grunting and thrust in with added force.

"Oooh!" she moaned as she surrendered her body and mind to the carnal pleasures the beast was inflicting upon her.

"Ughh!" the beast grunts each time it fills her warm and wet portal with its thick and bent shaft.

"Oh!"

"Ugh!"

"Oooh!"

"Ugh!"

"Ohhh!"

"Ugh!"

"Oh!"

"Ugh!"

"OooooooooooooH!"

"Ugh!"

"Ahhhhh!"

"OooooooohHHH!"

kendra-sunderland-blacked-loaned-by-daddy-pussy-fucking.gif

It was apparent that the woman was preparing to visit the orgasm land again as her moaning reached a crescendo. Then she started panting hard while clutching the dirty bed sheet tight with her fingers.

"That's it!"

"Feed it into my pussy!"

"Fuck me!"

"Make me your whore!"

"Fuck me!"

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"OooooooooooohhhhhhuuuuuurrrggghHHHH!"

Her whole body writhed with uncontrollable spasms as the walls of her sheath started milking the thick appendage for its life giving sap. The beast swung its head back and roared as it let loose torrents of its essence into the receptive womb of the extremely beautiful and fertile woman.

Deepika was taken aback by the sudden change of situation. It was a surreal thing to watch how a classy looking beautiful woman fell to the depths of carnal pleasures that were given by a beast. It didn't seem like she was a willing participant in the beginning at all; so did the small girl in the morning. But, despite the horrible ravishments they underwent, both women experienced intense orgasms through their ordeal with the beast. Deepika knew she was missing a crucial piece in the puzzle, but couldn't figure out what it was.

3aa5e41808662ea583482ad3e74e0f2d.jpg

The beast's scrotum shrank as it finished inseminating the panting woman. She was struggling to catch her breath after the mind-blowing orgasm. Her whole body was dripping with perspiration and sexual fluids, light reflected off her tanned skin. After the beast pulled out its shrinking shaft with a wet noise and let go of her waist, her body fell down to the floor like a lifeless ragdoll. She just kept looking at the towering beast from the floor as she breathed hard to bring some strength back to her limp body. When she felt hot liquids bubbling out of her gaping sex, shame and horror started to come back to her mind as she tried to revert back to the classy lady she was. When the beast climbed on to the bed for its usual post-sex nap, she turned her head to look at her husband; the one who vowed in front of gods to protect her. A trail of cum was dripping down the glass wall as her husband busied himself tucking the now limp junk back into the pants.

Deepika froze in disbelief when she saw the woman's husband painting the glass with semen as his beautiful wife reached the climax of her breeding. Not only he betrayed the poor woman by virtually offering her to the beast, he was shamefully masturbating while watching the brutal rape. A feeling of anger and disgust rose within Deepika toward the sad excuse of a husband as she relished the fact that her David was nothing like him. She felt lucky to have a husband that she knew who would do anything to protect her from danger. Until now, they didn't have to face any situations that put her faith test, but she knew that when the time came, he would protect her.

After catching breath for about five minutes, the beautiful woman got up to her feet and gracefully walked towards her room while evidences of her fuck crept down her round inner thighs. When she approached the door, her gaze turned toward the neighboring glass wall to find only the stains of her husband's betrayal waiting there for moral support.

When the metal door closed behind the woman, the round room plunged into darkness to mark the end of the horrifying first day for Deepika. The main light in her room also went out leaving only the small bed lamp to illuminate her comfortable prison and a chill went down her spine as she realized the morning would mark the end of the 24 hour resting period they were granted. Deepika had faith in David, but she knew if something unfortunate were to occur, she would rather take her own life than become a victim to the ugly beast's perversions. For that, she needed some kind of weapon or a tool. There wasn't anything obvious in her room that could be used, but she knew it wasn't impossible to find or create something match her need too.

a6527ff03744753a9d8b731d9f70c43b.jpg

to be continued.....

"Mother, I went near to bus terminal, people there informed me about your sickness, I was very worried, immediately, searched the Hospital and came." said her daughter.

"Don't worry Beti, (Daughter) I am fine," said Pavitra. Then Pavitra explained her everything in details about Viswanath.

Pavitra turned towards Viswanath, and said, "This girl is my daughter. Her name is Sanusha. She is She works as house maids in different households in the city. Every day, by evening she comes to bus terminal to pick up me, and both of us return to our house in slum."

Then with a meaningful look, she said to her daughter, "Sanusha, he is your new father. From today he will be living with us. He will be taking care of us."

She was Chubby, fair in color. Overall, she was a fresh, beautiful girl. Viswanath began to like her due to her innocent looking. She appeared to be resembled like his own daughter Nivetha, and was of same age.

248f42b91f16805b630ea0cdee11c3db.jpg

Sanusha, in a humble way came near to him, touched his feet for blessings, and said, "Papa, please take care of us."

Viswanath got so emotional that he lifted Sanusha, placed his right palm on her head by means of giving her blessings. He embraced her and put a fatherly kiss on her fore head.

Pavitra was discharged from the Nursing Home. All of three boarded a city bus to Gandhi setu. From there, they walked on foot towards the slum. Pavitra had built a medium size house in slum. There were two rooms inside it. The partition wall inside the house was made of wasted wood and cardboards.

Pavitra said to Sanusha, "Beti, from tonight, both your papa and me will be sleeping inside the room, and you will be sleeping in the outer room."

b34b9c331a9607b95823e4113fbcfc1f.jpg

"No problem, Mother," she replied smilingly.

to be continued...
Superb update brother ???

Back