• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Role-play Actress fantasy sex chat

actress sexy role play
who will start rp, but before let me tell you my kinks: degrading, slapping, biting, pinching, groping, rape, pissing, orgasm control

i want you to play samantha, and i play rashmika. You can be my sister in law who has been eyeing me and my curves. The night before my wedding day, you tell me to try on sarees and watch me get naked and try them on. As i am not wearing a blouse you start to touch me and grope me. You then touch my pussy and proceed to fuck me with a strap by throughly degrading me.

i want you to play samantha, and i play rashmika. You can be my sister in law who has been eyeing me and my curves. The night before my wedding day, you tell me to try on sarees and watch me get naked and try them on. As i am not wearing a blouse you start to touch me and grope me. You then touch my pussy and proceed to fuck me with a strap by throughly degrading me.
Absolutely new and amazing concept,it would be nice with some pictures

PERFECT...ok you start the roleplay...you can also 69 me with a strap on..and also if you want to continue the story I can get married to my husband and tell me abt how you fucked me before and how I want him to watch me get fucked by you ..he can be the perfect cuck

PERFECT...ok you start the roleplay...you can also 69 me with a strap on..and also if you want to continue the story I can get married to my husband and tell me abt how you fucked me before and how I want him to watch me get fucked by you ..he can be the perfect cuck
Can we do this after 8

Back