• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Headshots from Movie Snaps

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi, This thread is exclusively dedicated to Headshots Bit closeups of actress , exclusively from Movie Snaps in 4K ( only if available in that Quality) or 1080P ..

You can find samples here !!

I'll also share here now and then .. Please follow up for more ..

If you need any , DM me ,,

But please again repeating , Don't keep on asking a Old movie in 4K or 1080P quality..

Regards

Last edited:
Always all movies or Songs have more snaps... I have shared only a few of Many .. So DM for more.. And Please dont ask for YT sourced ones unless until it is really wanted

Plz share mohra movie or songs snaps
I dont know what you have read or gone thro it.. Dont request blindly or just for namesake...

I dont know what you have read or gone thro it.. Dont request blindly or just for namesake...
In what way did the request made by Palash doesn't fit the norms here? Movie Mohra is available in 4k HD. It's a movie. And this is all you have mentioned in the so called rules. I am not trying to argue but trying to discuss what exactly is being missed out so that the others can abide by your rules. Is it that you won't post hindi movie snaps ? If such is the case can me or anyone start a new thread catering only to bollywood if you're not interested to post hindi movie snapshots ?

In what way did the request made by Palash doesn't fit the norms here? Movie Mohra is available in 4k HD. It's a movie. And this is all you have mentioned in the so called rules. I am not trying to argue but trying to discuss what exactly is being missed out so that the others can abide by your rules. Is it that you won't post hindi movie snaps ? If such is the case can me or anyone start a new thread catering only to bollywood if you're not interested to post hindi movie snapshots ?
Thanks friend for making this doubt and giving me a chance to Explain.. Do you think that MOHRA was shot in HD Cameras or any official announcement came that the film is digitally converted from the Film Negatives to 4K remaster.. No Not all !! I too know this movie well and it came only in 1080P Youtube Quality.. Think of a Song in 4K of Youtube and watch the same in 4K Amzn or Sunnxt or any other streaming . you can literally point out the differences easily.. So Kindly go thro all available sources , since we are all in a High Speed Data Era can find out the sources very easily,,
Even I'm eager to do if the movie really come out in a good quality rather than relying on YT sources.. Thanks @MorphingRicky @Palash08 .. Sorry friend I was in a lock period of 12 Hours so cant reply asap!!

it would be great thread.. nice job.. keep going.. as it may helpful for faking ,roleplays, cum tribute etc..
suggesting actress face and expression shots like angry,sad,emotional,happy etc more..
True friend, But sorry SAD Moments looks Dull and their Makeover gets a bit tainted and also the horny mood gets down while doing an SAD or Unhappy Moments,, I'll surely keep in mind to do in future

Here's a gift for you , Enjoy !! @Ashp

Back