• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

THE SLUTTY POOJA HEGDE - 1

My name is Pooja Hegde. It was summer and I was on my summer vacation getting bored! So I thought of going to a cinema for watching a movie but unfortunately my friends denied! Their parents were not allowing them to go out but on the other hand my parents agreed in a minute!

So I decided to go alone to the cinema rather than being bored at home! I went to the cinema, took my ticket, entered the hall and sat on my seat. I was wearing a pink shirt and a skirt which ended till my knees.

9gYmwW.jpg

My breasts are not quite big, but the shirt was tight so the buttons of my shirt were tightly held. When I took my seat there was a guy in his 40s maybe sitting in the adjacent seat. Then a man (who was maybe in 30s) sat on the seat to my left. So I was in the middle of two men and it was easy to notice lust in their eyes for me.

I took control and showed as if I am least bothered about them. Well then the movie started and for the next 30 mins maybe everything went very normal but then only I felt a hand on my left hand. I didn’t want to make a scene so I kept quiet, which was my first mistake. He took that as a green signal and kept his hand on my thighs over my skirt.

I looked at him but he acted as if he was watching film only. Well for the first time I too thought like that but soon I realized his intentions as he started rubbing my thighs over my skirt. I looked at him and said”Don’t do this, please!” He replied “Come on this movie is not as good as you are!

Look, let me enjoy you and I promise you will have the best cinema experience ever!” I was stunned by what he said. He now lifted my skirt and started moving his hands on my bare thighs. It was very dark and I was sure that no-one would notice us. My slut was overcoming me and for sure I gave up my body to this man.

9gY10O.jpg

But I forgot about the man sitting on my right side. He was noticing us very well but hasn’t acted yet due to low confidence. Well I was now getting aroused as his hands were getting deeper and again and again touching my panty covered pussy.

Now the guy on my right has lost his control and kept his hand on my right leg’s thigh. I was so much aroused already that I wouldn’t have minded even if all people in cinema would have come to touch me. I was now moaning. Now both of them got sure that I am now their property for the next whole film.

The guy on the left started to unbutton my shirt. I was wearing a red bra inside. Now both of them were pressing and playing with my boobs which were covered by a bra only. The guy on the left whispered in my ears “You are a nice slut and your melons look tasty!”

If someone would have said that 10 minutes earlier then I would have slapped him/her on the spot but now things were different. I was acting like slut only. The guy on my left tried to get his hand between my seat and my back. I knew he wanted to open my bra.

I made it easy for him by shifting a bit. He took off my bra and kept it with him. Now both of them were playing with my boobs and their nipples. I was trying my best to not to moan too loudly as I was aware that I am in public.

9gYWbG.jpg

Now the guy on the right took my hand and placed it on his bulge over jeans. I unzipped his pants and took his cock out and did the same with the guy on the left. Wow! What a situation it was! I was topless, I was masturbating two strangers, they were sucking on my boobs and all of this is happening in a cinema i.e. a public place.

The guy on right now kept his hand under my skirt on my pussy covered by a wet panty. He touched it and then took off my panty by keeping the skirt on. He took my panty and showed me saying that “see you are having a nice experience!” The guy on the left now came near my lips and planted his lips on mine.

At the same time the guy on right inserted his finger in my pussy. I was in heaven now. Most pleasurable movement of my life was this. But on the very time interval came and lights were on in a moment or so. I covered my breasts with my shirt and they kept their dicks inside.

I was too much horny now! The guy on the right asked my name and told his Mukesh. The man on the left was Bablu. Now Mukesh went and got two cans of cold-drink and asked me and Bablu to follow him. Well I was out of my senses now. I just wanted someone to feel my body and satisfy my urge.

Mukesh took us to a common toilet which was very dirty and hence avoided to be used by people. As we entered Mukesh took me in his arms and planted a kiss. They took off my shirt and my skirt in a moment. Then Mukesh took one can of cold-drink, he opened it and poured some in my pussy.

9gYYHK.jpg

Now he was drinking cold-drink spilled on my pussy and in order to control my moans Bablu came and started kissing me. Then Bablu took one can and poured some drink over my boobs. Now he started licking cold-drink over my erect nipples. I was now moaning loudly.

The cold-drinks were really cold and they were licking my very sensational parts. Now Mukesh poured some more in my pussy and took a gulp in his mouth and made me drink that through his mouth by kissing me. Oh how tasty it was! I was now close to my orgasm when Bablu started licking my ass crack.

Ummm!! Was all I could say! Soon Mukesh accompanied him by licking my pussy and he bit my pussy lips and I was moaning in pleasure when I reached a big orgasm. Mukesh drank that all in no time. Now it was my turn to give them pleasure. I took out Bablu’s dick. It was 7” approx.

I was watching and holding a dick first time in my life. I started giving it a hand-job. Soon I took out Mukesh’s dick too. I bent towards it and smelled it. Now I licked its pink-colored head. Then I tried to take it whole in my mouth but it was hard for me to take a 10” cock in my mouth. So I licked it from top to bottom and then licked its balls.

9gY7aJ.jpg

After 10 minutes both of them were moaning. Mukesh said “ wah! we are so lucky we found a slut today !” Soon they both came and I tried to gulp all cum but spilled a lot as it was very thick and hard to swallow and Bablu came in my hands and now I was licking cum from my hands.

Then they started to cover them up when I asked for my inner wear as Bablu has kept my bra and Mukesh has taken my panty. They said that they will keep it. I put on my shirt and skirt. It was easy to notice that I am not wearing a bra as my erect nipples were popping out and my brown nipples were even visible through my pink shirt.

Then we took our seats back and for the last time Bablu and Mukesh explored my body and after the film I took a taxi and came home.

9gYoOd.jpg
9gYjLt.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....
Please make big story

Hi. . Ur updates are awesome & I like the stories writing skills. . I saw ur forum on xossipy also and you managing both very well. . On single day u given lot of updates. . Well done. . Keep going. . All the best. .
thank you but the writing skills are not mine
all stories are collected from internet and actress names are added and made a few changes
only the other thread which i wrote in telugu is my original story
all credit for stories in this thread goes to original authors

Cont
Samantha was throwing her legs gently whether in excitement or in resistance I couldn’t understand. I was about to shout when another TT appeared from nowhere. He asked me harshly whether I was in my bogie and I pointed towards mine.

He started to push me hard to move to my bogie. I wanted to tell him about my wife and the man in the coupe, but he was not listening at all. And at last he pushed me in my coupe and said harshly, that I was not in sleeper class that I can roam in here and there. It was AC and that too of 1st class. So I should stay in my coupe and should limit myself to my bogie in an emergency. He also said that he would get me off the train, if he finds me again sneaking in someone's privacy. He closed the door and went away without even listening to me. I was terrified of his behavior, but still there was my newly wedded wife in the coupe in a messy situation, so I moved back to my wife’s coupe within 5 minutes.

I saw the same TT sleeping on the attendant seat and so I tip topped the coupe. I opened the door lightly so that I could peep inside. The sight inside was the biggest nightmare of my life. My dreams were shattered and I was broken from inside. Samantha was lying naked on the seat. Her saree, petticoat, blouse along with her bra and panty was lying on the ground. The man was above her with his dick inside her pussy. He was pounding her like no tomorrow, and she was lying still, facing towards the window.
9gWMFW.jpg

She was neither resisting nor participating. Meanwhile that South Indian guy was sucking her nipples and kissing all over her neck. I was about to say something when the TT moved and I panicked. Panicking was my nature from my childhood so I swiftly moved back to my bogie. After a few minutes I collected my courage and went to have a look, when I saw TT standing in between the coupes and puffing cigarettes. He saw me angrily and so I just rushed in the bathroom nearby. I came out in two minutes, but TT was still there, so headed my way back to my coupe.

After 15 minutes I went back to check whether the TT was there or not. He was gone, so I moved towards my wife’s coupe. But as soon as I was in the straight line of the gallery I saw the man, who was pounding Samantha, coming towards me. I stiffened at my place, he saw me and smiled cheaply. He was just in underwear and came straight towards me. But before I could say a word, he vanished inside the bathroom of his bogie. I speedily moved to the coupe and found it was still chained, so peep inside.

Samantha was on her four, in a doggie position and a man was pounding her from back. She was facing the window so I wasn’t able to see, both of their faces. The guy pounding her was pulling her hairs and pressing her boobs. Just then I saw the guy was returning from the bathroom, so I swiftly hid myself behind the last coupe. He pulled the door and said something to the guy inside in his native language, which I didn’t hear clearly and didn’t understand a word.

Then he moved inside the adjacent coupe in which his fellow was. Before getting inside the coupe, he waited a while, moved towards the entry gate beside the last coupe, where I was hiding, and locked the door from inside. I don’t know whether he saw me or not, but I was trapped, nowhere to go, not to my coupe either. So had to wait there, until the train stops at any station or someone opens the gate from inside. I kept on peeing from the glass window in the door but there was no movement in the gallery.
9gWRJO.jpg

After 30 minutes the coupe door opened in which the first guy vanished, and one nude guy emerged from inside. He went straight to the coupe in which Samantha was, opened the lock along with the chain. He opened the gate and another nude guy exited from Samantha’s coupe. This naked guy who opened the chain then entered the coupe and the guy who came out of the coupe, chained the coupe again locking it again. He went inside the adjacent coupe and I was spellbound what I was witnessing.

Till one hour there were no movements but then the first guy came in the gallery. He went to Samantha’s coupe and opened the lock along with the chain. The guy who entered the coupe one hour ago came out of the coupe talking with the guy in his native language. They didn’t lock the coupe again and went toward the adjacent coupe. I wanted to rush the coupe but it was locked. So I had to wait.

Just then I saw the TT coming towards Samantha’s coupe and he opened the gate. He pushed his head inside and started talking to Samantha. But the voice was so low and the gate was closed I couldn’t hear a word. The TT opened the gate completely and went inside. But after a minute he came out completely nude, shouted loudly at the attendant. The attendant came running to him and they both vanished inside without closing the door. I waited for 15 minutes and the guy who was in the coupe for the last one hour, came out of his coupe in his undies. He moved towards the door I was hiding. I understood that he were going for loo, so I hid myself in a bathroom.

He opened the gate and went inside another bathroom. As soon as he was in, I opened my bathroom gate and swiftly moved towards the coupe, but stopped a few steps before. The door of the coupe in which Samantha was, was quite ajar. So I have no option to stay at the door and peep inside. The only way was to look inside and move forward, so I started walking slowly toward Samantha’s coupe. For a fraction of second I looked inside and moved forward. Samantha was standing between the two seats, all nude. The TT and the attendant were all nude, had sandwiched her in between, and were thumping her from both directions.
9gWLtG.jpg

I moved to my other side of the bogie and hid myself at the end of last coupe. The man came back to the coupe in which Samantha and both fellows were. He stood in front of the coupe and was talking with the TT for a few minutes. Then he moved back to the adjacent coupe. After 45 minutes the TT and attendant came out fully dressed. I swiftly went back to my coupe.

Five minutes later the TT came to my coupe and called the boy staying with me, outside. He was sleeping peacefully but TT forcefully woke him up. After they both were out, they closed the door and started to talk. After a few minutes he came back delighted, he pulled his purse out from his bag and handed the TT a few bugs. The TT asked him to follow him, but before moving after the TT he peeped inside and showed thumbs up to me. I was confused about his action so after a few minutes I too came out but both were missing. I reached the partition where the two bogies separated, and found the middle gate that separated the two bogies was closed. The half door was of tinned glass, the bogie in which Samantha’s coupe was glowing with lights, and mine was dark as night. I was able to see across the tinned glass and was sure the peoples in that bogie weren’t able to see this side.

So I stayed there confidently and was peeping at the other side. The TT and the boy were standing near the bathroom smoking. As they finished smoking, the TT said something to him and the teenager boy went inside one bathroom. The TT moved away, after 2-3 minutes Samantha came to view walking towards the bogie separation gate, behind which I was standing. She was all bare, as I believed she was having a fair skin all over her body. Her boobs were firm and were bouncing slightly on her every step. Her figure was awesome and so her well-shaped thighs.
9gY99J.jpg

She was coming all nude towards the bathroom and was walking as normal as she was all covered, and this was not a train bogie but her bedroom. It was the first time I was seeing Samantha naked. Her hair was all messed and her pussy was leaking semen’s rolling on her thighs. She was having thick bushes on her pussy and seemed that she never shaved. Her steps were telling that, she was having difficulty walking.

Samantha reached the bathroom door in which the teenager boy was, and knocked the door. The door opened and she stepped inside, closing the door after her. After 30 minutes the first guy came and knocked on the gate. The boy came out completely dressed but not Samantha. He opened the middle gate and I hid myself in the bathroom. After two minutes I peeped outside and saw no one, the middle gate was closed again. I went to the gate again and saw that the first guy was still there on the bathroom gate, talking with Samantha, and standing in his underwear. He said something and so Samantha came out all nude. He pushed her on the second bathroom gate and deposited her back on it.

He was carrying a small box, opened the box, pulled a pen and started to write something on her boobs. After 5 minutes he left her and said something, lowering his underwear. Samantha sat on her knees and gulped his dick in her mouth like a professional, and started to give him blowjob. In a few hours she was transformed into something I couldn’t believe. The girl who never came out of her house premises, was on her knees, giving a stranger a professional blowjob. The guy took 5 minutes to load a shit in her mouth, which she disgustingly gulped down her throat. Just then his two fellows, along with the TT and attendant came there.
9gYNVh.jpg

They were talking something and said something to Samantha. Samantha joined her hands in begging manner, and said something. The TT slapped her and said something. She raised up and two fellows crossed her hands over her waist. They all moved towards the coupe. The coupe door closed and there was no way to see inside, what was going on? I looked at the watch and it was four in the morning. I went back to my coupe where the boy was sleeping peacefully. His phone was lying on the floor. So I picked it up and was about to put it on his seat when accidently I clicked the unlock button. Though I didn’t know the unlock pattern, there flashed the wallpaper on the screen. It was Samantha all nude, standing in the corner of the bathroom looking elsewhere. This lewd had snapped her also. Then the phone got locked and I placed it on his seat, there was nothing which I could have done.

I relaxed on my seat and soon the tiredness took me over. I slept around 4 hours and the attendant woke me up. He said that my station was nearing. I got up and collected my luggage. When heading back to Samantha’s coupe I stopped near the bathroom. I picked up the box of pen and read it carefully. It was not a pen, but was an electronic battery operated tattoo maker. I was shocked by it and didn’t understand what he had written on Samantha’s boobs with it.

As I entered Samantha’s coupe, I saw her fully dressed lying on the seat, the man adjacent to her seat was snoring. Her hair was all well and not a stain anywhere, no sign was there of anything happening last night. I asked about the night and she said that it was great, and she slept peacefully, not even woke up once. She asked whether I came to peep on her. I said that I too was travelling in AC for the first time so slept peacefully and didn’t check her out at night. She looked elsewhere and smiled a little. I noticed it, she was either happy that I didn’t check her out, and she had preserved the image of a newly wed virgin bride in front of her husband or she was definitely a slut by nature. Soon we reached our station and got down, we took auto and came back to the rented room where I stayed.
9gYUet.jpg

As we entered the house I asked Samantha, whether she believes in pundit words, which she replied that surely she does and we shouldn’t mate for the next 15 days. I was amazed that she had mated with 5 guys last night and I was still on the rejection list, but didn’t say anything. She expressed the desire to take a bath and I showed her the bathroom. She took a long bath and I came out of the house, to get a ready made breakfast. When I returned back Samantha was lying on the bed in just her nighty deep in sleep. I was curious to know what was written on her boobs. So just opened the buttons of her nightie and spread the edges apart.

There were her boobs, in front of me with few tattoos over them. On reading the tattoos I found names, five names definitely of the guys who fucked her last night. Below was written a date, the date of journey. The nightmare of the first class was over now. I rearranged her nightie and sat aside. I wanted to know everything from Samantha about the night but didn’t find the courage to ask her till the date I wrote this. Later after thinking about the whole episode I was a bit excited. This gave me the conclusion that I was a cuckold by nature and if something happens like this in future, I decided to be a silent spectator of it. No question would be asked from my side, from my wife.
9gYgRd.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....
continue Samantha story

Samantha was throwing her legs gently whether in excitement or in resistance I couldn’t understand. I was about to shout when another TT appeared from nowhere. He asked me harshly whether I was in my bogie and I pointed towards mine.

He started to push me hard to move to my bogie. I wanted to tell him about my wife and the man in the coupe, but he was not listening at all. And at last he pushed me in my coupe and said harshly, that I was not in sleeper class that I can roam in here and there. It was AC and that too of 1st class. So I should stay in my coupe and should limit myself to my bogie in an emergency. He also said that he would get me off the train, if he finds me again sneaking in someone's privacy. He closed the door and went away without even listening to me. I was terrified of his behavior, but still there was my newly wedded wife in the coupe in a messy situation, so I moved back to my wife’s coupe within 5 minutes.

I saw the same TT sleeping on the attendant seat and so I tip topped the coupe. I opened the door lightly so that I could peep inside. The sight inside was the biggest nightmare of my life. My dreams were shattered and I was broken from inside. Samantha was lying naked on the seat. Her saree, petticoat, blouse along with her bra and panty was lying on the ground. The man was above her with his dick inside her pussy. He was pounding her like no tomorrow, and she was lying still, facing towards the window.
9gWMFW.jpg

She was neither resisting nor participating. Meanwhile that South Indian guy was sucking her nipples and kissing all over her neck. I was about to say something when the TT moved and I panicked. Panicking was my nature from my childhood so I swiftly moved back to my bogie. After a few minutes I collected my courage and went to have a look, when I saw TT standing in between the coupes and puffing cigarettes. He saw me angrily and so I just rushed in the bathroom nearby. I came out in two minutes, but TT was still there, so headed my way back to my coupe.

After 15 minutes I went back to check whether the TT was there or not. He was gone, so I moved towards my wife’s coupe. But as soon as I was in the straight line of the gallery I saw the man, who was pounding Samantha, coming towards me. I stiffened at my place, he saw me and smiled cheaply. He was just in underwear and came straight towards me. But before I could say a word, he vanished inside the bathroom of his bogie. I speedily moved to the coupe and found it was still chained, so peep inside.

Samantha was on her four, in a doggie position and a man was pounding her from back. She was facing the window so I wasn’t able to see, both of their faces. The guy pounding her was pulling her hairs and pressing her boobs. Just then I saw the guy was returning from the bathroom, so I swiftly hid myself behind the last coupe. He pulled the door and said something to the guy inside in his native language, which I didn’t hear clearly and didn’t understand a word.

Then he moved inside the adjacent coupe in which his fellow was. Before getting inside the coupe, he waited a while, moved towards the entry gate beside the last coupe, where I was hiding, and locked the door from inside. I don’t know whether he saw me or not, but I was trapped, nowhere to go, not to my coupe either. So had to wait there, until the train stops at any station or someone opens the gate from inside. I kept on peeing from the glass window in the door but there was no movement in the gallery.
9gWRJO.jpg

After 30 minutes the coupe door opened in which the first guy vanished, and one nude guy emerged from inside. He went straight to the coupe in which Samantha was, opened the lock along with the chain. He opened the gate and another nude guy exited from Samantha’s coupe. This naked guy who opened the chain then entered the coupe and the guy who came out of the coupe, chained the coupe again locking it again. He went inside the adjacent coupe and I was spellbound what I was witnessing.

Till one hour there were no movements but then the first guy came in the gallery. He went to Samantha’s coupe and opened the lock along with the chain. The guy who entered the coupe one hour ago came out of the coupe talking with the guy in his native language. They didn’t lock the coupe again and went toward the adjacent coupe. I wanted to rush the coupe but it was locked. So I had to wait.

Just then I saw the TT coming towards Samantha’s coupe and he opened the gate. He pushed his head inside and started talking to Samantha. But the voice was so low and the gate was closed I couldn’t hear a word. The TT opened the gate completely and went inside. But after a minute he came out completely nude, shouted loudly at the attendant. The attendant came running to him and they both vanished inside without closing the door. I waited for 15 minutes and the guy who was in the coupe for the last one hour, came out of his coupe in his undies. He moved towards the door I was hiding. I understood that he were going for loo, so I hid myself in a bathroom.

He opened the gate and went inside another bathroom. As soon as he was in, I opened my bathroom gate and swiftly moved towards the coupe, but stopped a few steps before. The door of the coupe in which Samantha was, was quite ajar. So I have no option to stay at the door and peep inside. The only way was to look inside and move forward, so I started walking slowly toward Samantha’s coupe. For a fraction of second I looked inside and moved forward. Samantha was standing between the two seats, all nude. The TT and the attendant were all nude, had sandwiched her in between, and were thumping her from both directions.
9gWLtG.jpg

I moved to my other side of the bogie and hid myself at the end of last coupe. The man came back to the coupe in which Samantha and both fellows were. He stood in front of the coupe and was talking with the TT for a few minutes. Then he moved back to the adjacent coupe. After 45 minutes the TT and attendant came out fully dressed. I swiftly went back to my coupe.

Five minutes later the TT came to my coupe and called the boy staying with me, outside. He was sleeping peacefully but TT forcefully woke him up. After they both were out, they closed the door and started to talk. After a few minutes he came back delighted, he pulled his purse out from his bag and handed the TT a few bugs. The TT asked him to follow him, but before moving after the TT he peeped inside and showed thumbs up to me. I was confused about his action so after a few minutes I too came out but both were missing. I reached the partition where the two bogies separated, and found the middle gate that separated the two bogies was closed. The half door was of tinned glass, the bogie in which Samantha’s coupe was glowing with lights, and mine was dark as night. I was able to see across the tinned glass and was sure the peoples in that bogie weren’t able to see this side.

So I stayed there confidently and was peeping at the other side. The TT and the boy were standing near the bathroom smoking. As they finished smoking, the TT said something to him and the teenager boy went inside one bathroom. The TT moved away, after 2-3 minutes Samantha came to view walking towards the bogie separation gate, behind which I was standing. She was all bare, as I believed she was having a fair skin all over her body. Her boobs were firm and were bouncing slightly on her every step. Her figure was awesome and so her well-shaped thighs.
9gY99J.jpg

She was coming all nude towards the bathroom and was walking as normal as she was all covered, and this was not a train bogie but her bedroom. It was the first time I was seeing Samantha naked. Her hair was all messed and her pussy was leaking semen’s rolling on her thighs. She was having thick bushes on her pussy and seemed that she never shaved. Her steps were telling that, she was having difficulty walking.

Samantha reached the bathroom door in which the teenager boy was, and knocked the door. The door opened and she stepped inside, closing the door after her. After 30 minutes the first guy came and knocked on the gate. The boy came out completely dressed but not Samantha. He opened the middle gate and I hid myself in the bathroom. After two minutes I peeped outside and saw no one, the middle gate was closed again. I went to the gate again and saw that the first guy was still there on the bathroom gate, talking with Samantha, and standing in his underwear. He said something and so Samantha came out all nude. He pushed her on the second bathroom gate and deposited her back on it.

He was carrying a small box, opened the box, pulled a pen and started to write something on her boobs. After 5 minutes he left her and said something, lowering his underwear. Samantha sat on her knees and gulped his dick in her mouth like a professional, and started to give him blowjob. In a few hours she was transformed into something I couldn’t believe. The girl who never came out of her house premises, was on her knees, giving a stranger a professional blowjob. The guy took 5 minutes to load a shit in her mouth, which she disgustingly gulped down her throat. Just then his two fellows, along with the TT and attendant came there.
9gYNVh.jpg

They were talking something and said something to Samantha. Samantha joined her hands in begging manner, and said something. The TT slapped her and said something. She raised up and two fellows crossed her hands over her waist. They all moved towards the coupe. The coupe door closed and there was no way to see inside, what was going on? I looked at the watch and it was four in the morning. I went back to my coupe where the boy was sleeping peacefully. His phone was lying on the floor. So I picked it up and was about to put it on his seat when accidently I clicked the unlock button. Though I didn’t know the unlock pattern, there flashed the wallpaper on the screen. It was Samantha all nude, standing in the corner of the bathroom looking elsewhere. This lewd had snapped her also. Then the phone got locked and I placed it on his seat, there was nothing which I could have done.

I relaxed on my seat and soon the tiredness took me over. I slept around 4 hours and the attendant woke me up. He said that my station was nearing. I got up and collected my luggage. When heading back to Samantha’s coupe I stopped near the bathroom. I picked up the box of pen and read it carefully. It was not a pen, but was an electronic battery operated tattoo maker. I was shocked by it and didn’t understand what he had written on Samantha’s boobs with it.

As I entered Samantha’s coupe, I saw her fully dressed lying on the seat, the man adjacent to her seat was snoring. Her hair was all well and not a stain anywhere, no sign was there of anything happening last night. I asked about the night and she said that it was great, and she slept peacefully, not even woke up once. She asked whether I came to peep on her. I said that I too was travelling in AC for the first time so slept peacefully and didn’t check her out at night. She looked elsewhere and smiled a little. I noticed it, she was either happy that I didn’t check her out, and she had preserved the image of a newly wed virgin bride in front of her husband or she was definitely a slut by nature. Soon we reached our station and got down, we took auto and came back to the rented room where I stayed.
9gYUet.jpg

As we entered the house I asked Samantha, whether she believes in pundit words, which she replied that surely she does and we shouldn’t mate for the next 15 days. I was amazed that she had mated with 5 guys last night and I was still on the rejection list, but didn’t say anything. She expressed the desire to take a bath and I showed her the bathroom. She took a long bath and I came out of the house, to get a ready made breakfast. When I returned back Samantha was lying on the bed in just her nighty deep in sleep. I was curious to know what was written on her boobs. So just opened the buttons of her nightie and spread the edges apart.

There were her boobs, in front of me with few tattoos over them. On reading the tattoos I found names, five names definitely of the guys who fucked her last night. Below was written a date, the date of journey. The nightmare of the first class was over now. I rearranged her nightie and sat aside. I wanted to know everything from Samantha about the night but didn’t find the courage to ask her till the date I wrote this. Later after thinking about the whole episode I was a bit excited. This gave me the conclusion that I was a cuckold by nature and if something happens like this in future, I decided to be a silent spectator of it. No question would be asked from my side, from my wife.
9gYgRd.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....
Nice

THE SLUTTY POOJA HEGDE - 1

My name is Pooja Hegde. It was summer and I was on my summer vacation getting bored! So I thought of going to a cinema for watching a movie but unfortunately my friends denied! Their parents were not allowing them to go out but on the other hand my parents agreed in a minute!

So I decided to go alone to the cinema rather than being bored at home! I went to the cinema, took my ticket, entered the hall and sat on my seat. I was wearing a pink shirt and a skirt which ended till my knees.

9gYmwW.jpg

My breasts are not quite big, but the shirt was tight so the buttons of my shirt were tightly held. When I took my seat there was a guy in his 40s maybe sitting in the adjacent seat. Then a man (who was maybe in 30s) sat on the seat to my left. So I was in the middle of two men and it was easy to notice lust in their eyes for me.

I took control and showed as if I am least bothered about them. Well then the movie started and for the next 30 mins maybe everything went very normal but then only I felt a hand on my left hand. I didn’t want to make a scene so I kept quiet, which was my first mistake. He took that as a green signal and kept his hand on my thighs over my skirt.

I looked at him but he acted as if he was watching film only. Well for the first time I too thought like that but soon I realized his intentions as he started rubbing my thighs over my skirt. I looked at him and said”Don’t do this, please!” He replied “Come on this movie is not as good as you are!

Look, let me enjoy you and I promise you will have the best cinema experience ever!” I was stunned by what he said. He now lifted my skirt and started moving his hands on my bare thighs. It was very dark and I was sure that no-one would notice us. My slut was overcoming me and for sure I gave up my body to this man.

9gY10O.jpg

But I forgot about the man sitting on my right side. He was noticing us very well but hasn’t acted yet due to low confidence. Well I was now getting aroused as his hands were getting deeper and again and again touching my panty covered pussy.

Now the guy on my right has lost his control and kept his hand on my right leg’s thigh. I was so much aroused already that I wouldn’t have minded even if all people in cinema would have come to touch me. I was now moaning. Now both of them got sure that I am now their property for the next whole film.

The guy on the left started to unbutton my shirt. I was wearing a red bra inside. Now both of them were pressing and playing with my boobs which were covered by a bra only. The guy on the left whispered in my ears “You are a nice slut and your melons look tasty!”

If someone would have said that 10 minutes earlier then I would have slapped him/her on the spot but now things were different. I was acting like slut only. The guy on my left tried to get his hand between my seat and my back. I knew he wanted to open my bra.

I made it easy for him by shifting a bit. He took off my bra and kept it with him. Now both of them were playing with my boobs and their nipples. I was trying my best to not to moan too loudly as I was aware that I am in public.

9gYWbG.jpg

Now the guy on the right took my hand and placed it on his bulge over jeans. I unzipped his pants and took his cock out and did the same with the guy on the left. Wow! What a situation it was! I was topless, I was masturbating two strangers, they were sucking on my boobs and all of this is happening in a cinema i.e. a public place.

The guy on right now kept his hand under my skirt on my pussy covered by a wet panty. He touched it and then took off my panty by keeping the skirt on. He took my panty and showed me saying that “see you are having a nice experience!” The guy on the left now came near my lips and planted his lips on mine.

At the same time the guy on right inserted his finger in my pussy. I was in heaven now. Most pleasurable movement of my life was this. But on the very time interval came and lights were on in a moment or so. I covered my breasts with my shirt and they kept their dicks inside.

I was too much horny now! The guy on the right asked my name and told his Mukesh. The man on the left was Bablu. Now Mukesh went and got two cans of cold-drink and asked me and Bablu to follow him. Well I was out of my senses now. I just wanted someone to feel my body and satisfy my urge.

Mukesh took us to a common toilet which was very dirty and hence avoided to be used by people. As we entered Mukesh took me in his arms and planted a kiss. They took off my shirt and my skirt in a moment. Then Mukesh took one can of cold-drink, he opened it and poured some in my pussy.

9gYYHK.jpg

Now he was drinking cold-drink spilled on my pussy and in order to control my moans Bablu came and started kissing me. Then Bablu took one can and poured some drink over my boobs. Now he started licking cold-drink over my erect nipples. I was now moaning loudly.

The cold-drinks were really cold and they were licking my very sensational parts. Now Mukesh poured some more in my pussy and took a gulp in his mouth and made me drink that through his mouth by kissing me. Oh how tasty it was! I was now close to my orgasm when Bablu started licking my ass crack.

Ummm!! Was all I could say! Soon Mukesh accompanied him by licking my pussy and he bit my pussy lips and I was moaning in pleasure when I reached a big orgasm. Mukesh drank that all in no time. Now it was my turn to give them pleasure. I took out Bablu’s dick. It was 7” approx.

I was watching and holding a dick first time in my life. I started giving it a hand-job. Soon I took out Mukesh’s dick too. I bent towards it and smelled it. Now I licked its pink-colored head. Then I tried to take it whole in my mouth but it was hard for me to take a 10” cock in my mouth. So I licked it from top to bottom and then licked its balls.

9gY7aJ.jpg

After 10 minutes both of them were moaning. Mukesh said “ wah! we are so lucky we found a slut today !” Soon they both came and I tried to gulp all cum but spilled a lot as it was very thick and hard to swallow and Bablu came in my hands and now I was licking cum from my hands.

Then they started to cover them up when I asked for my inner wear as Bablu has kept my bra and Mukesh has taken my panty. They said that they will keep it. I put on my shirt and skirt. It was easy to notice that I am not wearing a bra as my erect nipples were popping out and my brown nipples were even visible through my pink shirt.

Then we took our seats back and for the last time Bablu and Mukesh explored my body and after the film I took a taxi and came home.

9gYoOd.jpg
9gYjLt.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....
waiting for your next update

"Are you in the private booth?" Gautham asked.

"Yes, I am."

"Okay." he looked around and made sure the door to his own room was locked. "Take off your kameez."

"WHAT?????" Kajal wasn't sure she had heard right.

"You heard me. Take off your kameez."

"What are you saying? Are you alright?"

Gautham was at the end of his patience. He had had a long stressful day at work. it was the middle of the night. He was cranky, he was tired, he was sleepy. He lost it.

"LISTEN YOU SMALL TOWN BUMPKIN!" he yelled before lowering his voice. "I have agreed to marry you, bring you here to America, change your life for the better. I am not even asking for dowry. All I am asking you to do is show me a glimpse of what is mine. I want to make sure there are no flaws or defects hidden under there."

Kajal was in a state of shock. She had naively thought that he wanted to talk to her in private to make some romantic gesture, maybe read a poem. Instead he just wanted to see her private parts.

"I don't have all night, kajal." Gautham said. he looked really angry. "Do you want me to call off the wedding?"

It was a bluff, but Kajal was too much of a simpleton to know that.

"Please don't do that."

"Then come on, take off your kameez. Don't worry. It's a completely secure private cabin. I have been to that netcafe before."

Kajal nodded and took off her headset. Gautham felt a rumbling in his pants as she took off her dupatta, neatly folded it and put it on one side. Then she got up from the chair slightly, caught the bottom of her kameez, and slowly pulled it off.
9gFEop.jpg

Kajal had a petrified look on her face but Gautham was too busy staring at her chest to notice. She still had her bra on, but concealed under them were tits that were indeed huge. D cup for sure. Maybe even DD. That cleavage was even deeper than he had dreamed of.

Kajal sat down and put her headset back on.

"Now the bra."

"Really?" Kajal asked in distress.

"Kajal!" Gautham said sharply.

"Okay."

Blushing profusely, she unhooked her bra and took it off. Gautham’s dick was now fully erect. He had hit the jackpot. The tits were big with prominent pinkish nipples. They didn't sag either. He reached in his shorts and took his dick out.

Kajal was blushing and just staring at the keyboard. She heard Gautham moan, looked up, and almost screamed. She covered her mouth and looked down again.

"Look up, darling."

She did.

"Do you know what this is?"

She nodded. Of course she knew what it was. She did lead a sheltered life but her mother and close female friends had made sure she knew the basics.

"What is it?" Gautham asked.

"Your...organ."

"Organ? It's my dick. What is it?"

"Your...dick." she felt wrong even using such language. But he was her husband to be. She had to obey him.

"And it is hard because of your tits. Which are just lovely. I can't wait till our wedding night."

Kajal’s shyness gradually wore off and she looked at it. Most of it was hidden in his fist as he was jacking it off. It seemed interesting. Suddenly it started spurting white stuff. A glob of it must've landed on Gautham’s webcam because the screen was obscured in white.
9gFcV6.jpg

"Give me a second." Gautham said.

Kajal sat there amazed. Here she was, topless in a random net cafe while a man she had met just a few weeks ago had jacked off in front of her. She felt a strange sense of pleasure. Kajal had always been a straight laced person and this behavior was new to her.

"Okay, I have to go to sleep now." Gautham said. " Good bye. Be here at the same time tomorrow without fail."

"Good night."

Kajal said and logged off. She then put her bra and kameez back on, and walked out of the booth.

------

The next day, Kajal gave some other excuse after lunch and slipped out of her home. She had thought a lot the previous day about what had happened. The more she thought about it, the more excited she felt. She had led such a sheltered life that even though she was 21 years old, what had happened the previous day was her first actual personal brush with anything sexual in nature. Like all living beings, she had felt urges before but had always suppressed them. She was vaguely aware that after marriage, this would change, but she hadn't given it much thought. Now she was getting glimpses of what would happen.

In the net cafe, Mehra saw the beautiful young woman walk in again and smiled. Most of the people who came to his net cafe were men. The town in general was very conservative, so even if women came, they sat in the public area and left early. It was a nice change of pace for Mehra to see a pretty face. He hoped she would come more often.

Kajal locked the door of the booth and logged in. Gautham was there, waiting.

"Get topless." he curtly ordered her.

Kajal eagerly complied and took her kameez and bra off.

"You have really lovely boobs." Gautham sighed and said.

Kajal blushed.

"Now, take off your salwar and panties as well."

Kajal had actually been hoping he'd say that. While taking a bath earlier that morning, she had thought for the first time about how it would feel to be completely naked with him. What he would do. The thought gave her goosebumps.

Gautham was pleased that his fiancee did not argue this time. She just got up and with trembling hands, undid the knot of her salwar. Slipped it down, and then her panties. Gautham’s dick stood at attention as he saw the naked pussy of his wife to be. It wasn't too hairy. A neat triangular bush that nature itself seemed to have decided to groom.
9gFheD.jpg

"Fantastic!" Gautham said. "Turn around."

Kajal did as was told and Gautham almost felt like crying when he saw how exquisite her ass was. Milky white, round, full, just perfect. He could not wait to get his hands on those globes.

"Bend over and part your ass cheeks." he commanded next. "Let me see what I am about to own."

Kajal felt a moment's hesitation. Giving him a view of that seemed a little too personal and intimate. But then, he was her husband to be, she reasoned. Strengthening her resolve, she bent forward and parted her asscheeks.

Gautham, who had been stroking his dick all along, was so excited at an up close look at her cunt and bunghole that he started spurting his seed all around him again. Kajal turned her head and saw it on the screen. And she felt pleased that she could have this effect on her husband. She took it as a compliment.

Gautham asked Kajal to sit down. He wiped himself and pulled up his shorts. Then he felt a niggling doubt.

"Kajal...you are a virgin, right?"

"Of course!" Kajal answered, a little offended. How could he even ask such a thing?

"Just making sure." Gautham was satisfied. He would be able to verify on his wedding night anyway. "Well, thank you again. Tomorrow same time?"

"Sure."

Kajal walked out of the cafe feeling exhilarated. She went to Priya's place and told her everything. Priya was shocked but also excited. Her parents were looking for a match for her too. She looked forward to trying all such things soon herself. The two of them gossiped and giggled for an hour and then Kajal went home before her family's siestas ended.
9gFyv0.jpg

The third day when Kajal walked in to the netcafe, Mehra's smile widened even more. She looked positively delectable in a deep blue salwar kameez, her hair tied into pigtails.

"Private booth?"

"Yes please."

"Just give me a second, I need to finish updating some software." Mehra said and sprinted up the stairs.

He came down after a couple of minutes and said,

"All yours. Booth number 5."

Kajal locked the door and sat down. As she logged in, she thought that this computer was slightly slower than the other ones. Maybe because of the software upgrade, she told herself. She logged on and saw that Gautham was online.

"That's a very pretty kameez." Gautham said.

"Thank you." Kajal replied.

"Now take it off." Gautham said and laughed.

Kajal smiled and complied. In a few minutes, they went over the same ground they had covered before. She got topless. He admired her boobs. Then she got full naked, spread her cheeks. But this time Gautham wanted to prolong the pleasure.

"Sit in the chair."

She did.

"Now, raise your right leg and throw it over the armrest. Then do the same with the left leg. But before that, lower the webcam so it is focusing on your cunt."
9gFWb5.jpg

Kajal’s ears burned as she heard the word cunt. But it excited her as well. She lowered the webcam, then did as was told. Gautham was happy to notice that Kajal was able to throw her legs over both the armrests very easily. She was now sitting buck naked on the chair, her cunt exposed in the most open way. But even though her legs were stretched apart like this, she did not seem to be in any discomfort. Gautham was glad that his wife to be was not just gorgeous but also flexible. He could try a lot of positions with her that he had seen in porn films.

That gave him an idea.

"Have you ever seen dirty movies?"

"A few." Kajal blushed and replied, feeling oddly happy sitting in that pose.

"Like what?"

"Titanic. Terminator. At Priya's place."

"Those aren't dirty movies."

"They have scenes."

Wow, this chick was really a bumpkin, Gautham thought. He would have to educate her a little.

Kajal had spoken only half the truth. She had also seen some softcore porn movies with a couple of her friends and seen a couple of magazines. But she felt like if she told this to Gautham, he would think her characterless.

She saw Gautham pick up his webcam and turn it around to focus on his screen. Then she saw him click on a file. And soon a hardcore porno filled the screen. It was a blonde white woman and a big black man having sex.

"Let's watch this together." Gautham said.

Kajal watched the clip in shock and wonderment. Nothing she had ever seen matched up to this in terms of being explicit and kinky. In the softcore movies she had seen, the man and woman would get naked, roll around, and essentially simulate sex. You could see breasts and butts but nothing more. Here, she was getting to see close-ups of a huge dick ramming into a woman's fully shaved vagina. And through her headset, she could hear the woman hollering like crazy. The man was big and muscular. They kept changing positions.

Kajal watched that clip with her mouth open for 10 minutes. She felt herself getting moist down there as she tried to imagine herself and Gautham doing all these things together. She felt an odd tingle down there. Gautham was delighted to see his wife to be enjoying the porn so much. They were sure to have a lot of fun together.

Finally, Gautham jacked off, imagining himself fucking Kajal like the black man in the clip was fucking the blonde. And then reluctantly, decided to log off and sleep because he had an early meeting the next day.

Kajal got dressed, almost trembling. Gautham was showing her a whole new world she didn't know existed. She could not wait to get married and try all this in person. She logged out, walked out of the booth, and went to the front counter to pay.
9gFYH9.jpg
Waiting for continuation

ks 8 . I'm waiting to watch.. .

COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 7

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.The biggest fact of Keerthy's life is that she is a coward. she doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.
9NMolE.jpg

Four days after the reception incident, Keerthy decided to start dropping and picking Komal from school. She went to drop her on the next day itself. She went to drop her. After dropping her she was about to return back when a male teacher shouted at her to wait. She stopped her Activa and looked at him.

He requested her to come inside the school as he wanted to discuss a few things related to Komal. Keerthy said fine and went inside with him. They went to the staff room which was empty as the classes had already begun. He asked her for water and she said ok. He filled a glass of water from the dispenser nearby.

While passing it to her, the glass slipped from his hand and fell on Keerthy's clothes. He immediately apologized and showed her the bathroom to fix the mess. She looked at him angrily and moved inside the washroom. She tried to rub the wet fabric with her handkerchief so that it dries up soon.
9NMdqU.jpg

A minute later Keerthy heard and knock on the door. She opened the door bolt and peeped outside. The same male teacher was at the door. He pushed the door and got inside. She was shocked by his action. But he came inside, closed the door bolt behind him. She was still in a state of shock.

He was looking at me smiling. He said, “On school function day, I saw you getting fucked. But after you left, I listened to their conversation of the guys fucking you. According to them, anyone can fuck you and you won’t oppose at all. I decided to try my luck.” He stepped forward and grabbed hold of her saree.

He pulled the sari. Keerthy rolled a few times and the saree was out of her body. He came forward and started to unbutton her blouse, removed them, followed by her bra, petticoat, and underwear. Within two minutes she was all naked. Her clothes were hanging on the window hook. He didn’t take a minute to remove his clothes.

Keerthy was pushed on the wall. He kept his weight on her, kissing her full mouth, holding her boobs in his palms, crushing them hard. He progressed his hand on her hips, squeezed them hard. Her bums were treated in the same manner. He kept on performing the same action for a few minutes, before invading her pussy with his dick
9NMfpj.jpg

As soon as he got inside he started to fuck her slowly. The only difference was the kiss. He didn’t leave her lips and kept on kissing Keerthy from the beginning all the time. Her lips were continuously in his mouth. She was suffocating but he wasn’t in the mood to leave her lips.

He kept on fucking Keerthy for 20 minutes before filling her pussy with his fertile sperms. He pulled out his dick and then finally left her lips which were burning by then. As soon as he was done, she heard a knock on the door. She panicked being caught like that with him.

But he moved towards the gate and opened it confidently. He was still naked and didn’t bother that. As soon as the door opened, another guy seems to be another male staff entered inside. He looked at Keerthy and said, “She’s nice, will surely enjoy.”

He immediately started to get rid of his clothes and within minutes he was all naked. He positioned her back on the wall once again, as the previous guy did. He seemed like a clone of the previous guy. He was playing with her body and kissing her in the same manner.
9NMrBa.jpg

He played with Keerthy's body for a few minutes and then his dick got inside her pussy. He kept on fucking her identically for 20 minutes and flooded inside her pussy. As he left her the period bell rang. They heard murmuring outside the bathroom. Both of them kept their finger on their lips.

They were asking Keerthy to keep silent. The murmuring kept on for 5 minutes. They were staring at her while she was standing in the corner. Their dick started to resurrect again. Her sense told her that she was going to be fucked in her ass too. As expected they asked for cream or oil.

But Keerthy told them she didn’t have anything like that. So one of them took soap and rubbed it on his dick with water. When foam appeared and it became slippery, he pulled her in between. He pressed her shoulders and bent her down. She had to keep her palms on her knees to adjust to balance her weight.

As soon as Keerthy was in position, he spread her ass cheeks and his dick slipped inside her asshole. He started to fuck her asshole with full speed. The other guy washed his dick and came towards her face. He hit his dick two-three times on her lips and finding no way out she had to gulp it inside.

Keerthy started to give him a blowjob and her asshole was being fucked from the other end. On the last instance they took 20 minutes each. So she was expecting at least 35 minutes this time. As expected they took around 35-40 minutes for flooding inside from both ends.
9NMJsQ.jpg

Till then already the second period was over and the third period was started. They asked Keerthy to get dressed and they’ll escort her outside. She got dressed and they came out of the bathroom. Keerthy had another shock because there were a couple of cleaners outside to clean the washroom who were shocked to see a lady come out of the washroom with two of their male staff.

After a couple of minutes Keerthy was once again on her knees in the washroom blowing cocks of two cleaners. They took their turns fucking all three holes of keerthy and filled all her holes with their cum a couple of times. Then they came out of the washroom and Keerthy went to the staff room with the male staff. But while going out of the room, two guys met on the door.

They looked at her from top to bottom but didn’t say anything. In the way, both of them requested to take care of their needs in a few intervals. They were keen to know how well they fucked her. She didn’t reply on any line and just came outside. Keerthy started her Activa and rushed home, counting in her mind how many guys have fucked her till date.
9NMwhe.jpg

[/QUOTE keerty suresh 8 part voward.. venu

w
UPDATES TODAY :

1) Coward housewife Keerthy Suresh - 8

2) Journey of innocent Kajal - 1

3) Dumb wife Samantha - 1

4) Rakul's new job - 1

5) The Slut : Pooja hegde - 1

6) Sai Pallavi teacher - 1

STAY TUNED......
where is keerthysuresh series 8

COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 8

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.The biggest fact of Keerthy's life is that she is a coward. she doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

A week later after the incident, Keerthy's mother-in-law asked her a favor. Usually, she went to purchase groceries in a mart nearby. But as she was feeling sick, she wanted Keerthy to go for that. Her mil instructed her to go and select the items and the shop owner will deliver them at home.

Keerthy looked at the list and it was too long. She thought it will take her at least 2-3 hours, and she told her that. her MiL said that she knows that and it wasn’t an issue. Today Keerthy decided to wear trousers and t-shirt as sari wasn’t comfortable in shopping grocery.

When Keerthy was getting out of the house, her mother-in-law had a look at her. But she only smiled, said nothing. The trousers that Keerthy was wearing, she wore them before marriage so it was tightly fitted on her body. Same was the condition of her t-shirt and was tightly fitted on her upper body.

Keerthy reached the mart and the staff working there were astonished to see her. She was expecting rush over there but the place was isolated. The hall contained 7 straight racks from one end to other. She took a shopping cart and started to search for items as per list.

Keerthy picked a few items and kept in the cart and kept on moving from one rack to another. Few male staff was following her keeping distance. They were staring at her boobs and bums, as they were looking bigger in those clothes. She didn’t pay attention to them and kept on searching her items.

Keerthy was searching for groundnut oil but wasn’t able to find it. So she asked one of the staff. He told her that it was kept in the last rack, in the bottom-most rows, a little inside. She nodded her head and went towards the rack. She reached there and bend down to search the oil but couldn’t find it.

Keerthy kept on searching for a little while, but it was not there. She thought either she understood it incorrect or that staff directed her to the wrong place. She was about to get up when she felt two strong hands on her bums, squeezing them tightly. She didn’t get up, just turned her head to see, and found the same guy.

He was feeling Keerthy's bums with both his hands. His expression was like his dick was already inside her pussy and he was exploding inside. His eyes were closed and he was tightly squeezing her bums. She tried to move forward in the same posture to get out of his grip. But he was holding her bums very tightly.

Keerthy decided to stand up and push him aside. She stood up straight and his grip loosened on her bums. She was about to turn around when his hands, progressed under her arms and reached both her boobs. He cupped her boobs with his palms over her t-shirt.

He started to squeeze them very hard. So hard that Keerthy was struggling to get out of his grip. Then Keerthy let out a soft moan. He slowly reduced his pressure on her boobs and she relaxed too. She was shocked that he was playing with her body, so daringly in an opened shop. He was kissing on her shoulders and neckline.

He dropped his hand till her waist. Keerthy thought he was going to leave her it wasn’t like she expected. He pulled her t-shirt upwards, along with her bra. Her boobs came out of her bra. He grabbed her bare boobs immediately. He started to maul them again with full pressure. Keerthy started to struggle again to get out of his grip.

He realized it and reduced his pressure. He mauled her boobs and twitched her nipples with his fingers. He kept on doing that for a few minutes. Keerthy was aroused by now and started moaning. Then dropped his hands back on her waist. Now Keerthy tried to move ahead to get out of his grip. But he pulled her back and his hands reached her trouser button.

Keerthy panicked. Is he going to fuck her there itself? What if other staff come there? What if any customer comes there? Keerthy struggled to get out of his grip. But he managed to open her button. He unzipped the chain and then, pulled her trousers along with her underwear, till her knees.

Keerthy's t-shirt was a jumble around her chest and trouser and underwear around her knees. He forced Keerthy to curve her body forward. her hand landed on 50 kg’s rice bags kept one upon the other. It was around 3 feet high and her hands landed on them. He pulled out his dick out of his lower and managed to push it inside Keerthy's pussy

Keerthy was fully wet by now and it went straight inside her pussy. He grabbed Keerthy's waist and started to fuck her. By this time Keerthy was completely aroused and she couldnt control anymore and started moaning. Just then three more male staff came there hearing her moaning sounds. They approached from behind. Keerthy was already bowed down. So until they reached either side of her, she didn’t see them. When they reached, one of them forwarded his palm towards her.

He grabbed Keerthys left boobs and started to squeeze it, not lightly but neither forcefully. The other guy did the same with her right boobs. The last guy sat in front of her and was looking below her face, seemed like towards her pussy. He was trying to adjust his hard-on in between.

The guy fucking Keerthy's pussy pulled the list from her hand and gave it to the guy sitting in front of her. He said to collect the items. When he will finish, he’ll do the collection. In that time he can fuck her. He took the list and left with the shopping cart.

The guy was already fucking Keerthy since long. So he grunted and filled her pussy. He pulled his dick out and stepped aside. She tried to get up, but he forced her back in the same position. Another guy pulled his dick out and immediately placed it inside her pussy. He grabbed both boobs and started to fuck her immediately.

He was very much desperate in terms of girls. So he didn’t take very long and he flooded her inside. As soon as he pulled his dick out, he was replaced by the third guy, who started to fuck Keerthy immediately. He identically grabbed her boobs and was pressing them hard.

Keerthy lifted her one hand and grabbed his hand to reduce the pressure. He reduced pressure for a few seconds and then reapplied with the same force. For the next 20 minutes, he fucked her. Each and every second of that session was brutal. When he was off the last guy replaced him, he wasn’t less brutal either.

He fucked Keerthy's pussy and mauled her boobs roughly. When he was done, the first guy returned. He told her that all items were been collected and will be packed and will be delivered by evening. She tried to pull her trousers up when he stopped her. He pushed her trousers till her feet and then pulled it out.

Same was done with Keerthy's t-shirt and bra. She was standing all naked with her sandals only. The first guy said, “As we collected the items, it was collected in 30 minutes. Normally it takes two to three hours. You arrived one and a half an hour ago. You still have the same amount of time. We want to fuck you once more, in your pussy and few want to fuck your ass.”

Keerthy didn’t reply anything and two guys grabbed her by her waist and started to move to the front counter. She was resisting going there but one of them assured her that there was no one. They reached there and really there was no one. The guy pushed her on the reception counter.

Keerthy's body till her tummy was on the table and from waist to feet parallel to table creating 90- degree angle. One of them brought an oil bottle, applied it on his dick and spread her ass cheeks. He pushed his dick in her asshole and it went straight inside.

In front of the counter was a mirror. She was clearly able to see who was inside her asshole. Keerthy was able to observe his expressions and the pleasure he was having. He fucked her asshole for good 20 minutes and flooded inside with loud grunt. As soon as he was off and withdrew his dick, the next guy came forward.

He turned Keerthy upside down and now her back was on the counter and legs up in the air. He pushed his dick inside her pussy and mouth was on her nipple. He started to suck her nipple and fuck her from the bottom. Another two guys came closer.

One of them gulped her nipple in his mouth and another one was standing above her head and was kissing her full mouth. He kept on kissing her and wasn’t in the mood to break the kiss. He was biting her upper lips, then her lower lips. Entering his tongue in her mouth, sucking her tongue so that it enters his mouth.

Meanwhile, the guy fucking Keerthy's pussy loaded her pussy with his sperms and stepped aside. He was immediately replaced by the next guy. But the stubborn guy, who was kissing her, didn’t leave her. He continued kissing her and the other two guys got involved in sucking her nipples.

Another 20 minutes passed and the guy was fucking her pussy, deposited another load of sperm in her pussy. Then the guy eating her lips left my lips. It was already soaring and he headed towards Keerthy's pussy. He turned her upside down and was projected for her asshole.

He applied the same oil and got inside Keerthy's ass immediately. Her asshole, pussy, and lips all were soaring. But he wasn’t letting her go without fulfilling his desire. She kept on looking on his face, in the mirror reflection. The pleasure he was receiving bit by bit on his face.

He kept on fucking Keerthy's asshole for 20 minutes and flooded inside. All of them left her, gave her a rag to clean herself and then handed her clothes. She got dressed up next to the counter itself and fixed her makeup back. She gave them the payment for the grocery and left for home.

Keerthy was thinking only one thing, is there something written on her face saying, ‘Anyone can fuck me.’

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Last edited:
Back