• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

On the way home, to be on the safe side, I bought a dozen condoms. In the days that followed we met daily and fucked to glory but with protection. Five days later Shraddha announced that she is not pregnant. When she was well again we recommenced our fucking.

'Randy must you wear this stupid rubber. It takes away half the fun out of screwing' Shraddha said when we had finished fucking one evening.

'It is a must. We were lucky once we might not be so the next time. The only other way is that you take birth control pills' I replied.

'Yes I know but firstly no one will prescribe them for me and secondly my mummy or uncle might get to know about it' she said tearfully.

When we met the next time she said, 'Listen Randy I have started to take the pills but my stock will last for only ten more days. Somehow you have to get more.'

'Hey good work. How did you manage that?' I inquired.

'I did a bit of thinking and snooping. I found a bottle full of them in my aunt's medicine chest. I went back to her room when she was there and complained, 'Oh aunt I have such a severe headache.'

My aunt said, 'Child take some aspirin. There is some in the medicine chest in the bathroom.'

I took out a handful of the pills, put them in my pocket, and dropped the bottle breaking it. 'Oh aunt I have broken your medicine bottle' I cried tearfully.

'No need to cry. It is not important. I can always get more' my aunt said helping me clean up.

'I had thought she would let me throw the broken glass pieces away. That way I could have salvaged few more pills but she did it herself. So I am stuck with a small stock only' she continued then excitedly added, RANDY! Why don't you ask Anushka or one of the other ladies in your department?'

'It won't be wise. They will put two and two together and know that we are fucking' I replied.

'Oh Randy I don't care. I am fed up of this rubber business. It is like eating a thick juicy steak still in it's cellophane packing. Oh darling please ask them' Shraddha pleaded.

Every night I dreamed of marrying Shraddha. It was not because; I was in love with her but to be the son in law of the managing director. Who knows I might be the future MD of the company?

Next morning catching Lavanya alone I said, 'Lavanya I would like you to do something for me but promise to keep it to yourself.'

'What can I do for you?' she asked, 'of course I will keep it a secret if you want.' I told her what I wanted.

She laughed, 'Yes darling I will get them for you but i want something in return’.

‘Okay Lavanya what do you want?’, I asked.

Lavanya replied ‘I want you to fuck me in the office’

But we already fucked many times in the office.

‘True but not in MD’s cabin’ she replied with a naughty look in her eyes.

‘You want to me to fuck you in MD’s office!! But Lavanya its too risky. What if anyone sees us or we get caught by the MD’.

‘Our MD hasn’t come to the office today not even Mr. Swami is here so no one will go to his office today. Even if MD comes back that bastard will probably just undress and starts banging me along with you. Now stop whining and lets go.’ Lavanya said and started dragging me into MD’s office.

Once in the cabin Lavanya did not waste any time and started undressing. We were nude in no time and Lavanya was French kissing me our tongues playing with each other.

Lavanya was a much better kisser than the other three i have been with. We just kissed each other for 5min and was fully hard by that time. I broke the kiss and pushed her down onto her knees. Lavanya immediately went to her knees opened her mouth and started blowing me.

She first kissed the tip of my dick used her tongue to lick my balls then lick my dick from bottom to top but she was not blowing me. Lavanya was teasing me and I couldnt take it anymore and caught the back of her head and started banging her mouth with hard strokes.

I banged her mouth hard for 5min but I dint want to cum in her mouth so removed my dick from her mouth and asked her to stand up against the desk. Then i lifted her legs onto the desk and just buried my head between her legs into her pussy.

She was already wet and I started to eat her beautiful cunt lips. Lavanya was completely aroused and was moaning loudly. I ate Lavanya’s pussy for 10min and she started cumming vigorously. I took her pussy juices in my mouth swallowed some and kissed her mouth and made her swallow her own juices.

Then Lavanya asked me to sit on boss chair. I sat in the chair and Lavanya came and sat on me took my dick in her pussy and started riding me. ‘ye...yesssss Randyyyy fuck me fucke me harder randy harder ahhh... yesss Randy you are so biggggg ahhhhhh.....’ After 10 min of riding my dick Lavanya cummed once again and she was exhausted.

I lifted Lavanya up made her turn away from me and onto the desk infront lifted her leg started to fuck her from the back. Her pussy was tight from this angle which aroused me even more and started banging her mercilessly. I banged Lavanya for another 10min in that position and filled her pussy completely with my seeds.

‘Oh Randy it was erotic. This was the best fuck I have ever had’ saying this Lavanya kissed me again for another 5min and we got dressed and got back to our works.

At lunchtime Lavanya promptly announced, 'Hear, hear Randy wants me to buy birth control pills for his latest love.'

I looked angrily at her and said sarcastically, 'I thought you were going to keep it a secret.'

'I had to tell them. We share everything, our work, our lunch and also your cock, so how could I keep such a juicy bit from my friends. Don't worry it won't go any further. Right friends?' the other two nodded.

‘Oh and also Randy fucked me in MD’s cabin today’ she said to the other two.

‘Randy you naughty boy. Oh I cant wait for my turn my pussy is already becoming wet with the thought.’ Shriya said and all of us laughed

'Why don't you use condoms?' Shriya asked coming back to pills topic.

'We do that but Shraddha doesn't like them' I replied.

'Sensible girl' Anushka commented. The next morning giving me a packet Lavanya said, 'Here take this. It is a year's supply. Have fun my love.' And we did.

I was having a glorious time, fucking the three ladies in the office during the day and Shraddha’s tight pussy in the evening. This went on till Shraddha returned to her college promising to return soon. The ladies in turn returned to their old routine.

For over a year I had not been home. In each letter my mother pleaded with me to come home for a visit. I also missed my family specially Anupama and Amritha, my sisters. Taking leave for a month I left for home.

It was nice to be home. First time in my life I felt comfortable in my own home. Everyone was highly impressed by all I had achieved in this short period. My father could not get over the fact that I had done something praiseworthy. If only he knew about my extracurricular activities he would surely have killed me. There was nothing for me to do. I ate and lazed around basking in my newfound glory.

One afternoon my father announced, 'Randhir I have fixed your marriage. The girl's name is Rashmika. The baraat (groom's marriage party) will leave in four days.'

My heart shouted, 'NO FATHER I DON'T WANT TO MARRY RASHMIKA. I WANT TO MARRY MY SHRADDHA AND BECOME THE MD OF THE COMPANY' but aloud I could only muster enough courage to say, 'yes father, whatever you say father.'

TO BE CONTINUED......

Last edited:
On the way home, to be on the safe side, I bought a dozen condoms. In the days that followed we met daily and fucked to glory but with protection. Five days later Shraddha announced that she is not pregnant. When she was well again we recommenced our fucking.

'Randy must you wear this stupid rubber. It takes away half the fun out of screwing' Shraddha said when we had finished fucking one evening.

'It is a must. We were lucky once we might not be so the next time. The only other way is that you take birth control pills' I replied.

'Yes I know but firstly no one will prescribe them for me and secondly my mummy or uncle might get to know about it' she said tearfully.

When we met the next time she said, 'Listen Randy I have started to take the pills but my stock will last for only ten more days. Somehow you have to get more.'

'Hey good work. How did you manage that?' I inquired.

'I did a bit of thinking and snooping. I found a bottle full of them in my aunt's medicine chest. I went back to her room when she was there and complained, 'Oh aunt I have such a severe headache.'

My aunt said, 'Child take some aspirin. There is some in the medicine chest in the bathroom.'

I took out a handful of the pills, put them in my pocket, and dropped the bottle breaking it. 'Oh aunt I have broken your medicine bottle' I cried tearfully.

'No need to cry. It is not important. I can always get more' my aunt said helping me clean up.

'I had thought she would let me throw the broken glass pieces away. That way I could have salvaged few more pills but she did it herself. So I am stuck with a small stock only' she continued then excitedly added, RANDY! Why don't you ask Anushka or one of the other ladies in your department?'

'It won't be wise. They will put two and two together and know that we are fucking' I replied.

'Oh Randy I don't care. I am fed up of this rubber business. It is like eating a thick juicy steak still in it's cellophane packing. Oh darling please ask them' Shraddha pleaded.

Every night I dreamed of marrying Shraddha. It was not because; I was in love with her but to be the son in law of the managing director. Who knows I might be the future MD of the company?

9ttvN7.jpg

9txQvW.jpg

Next morning catching Lavanya alone I said, 'Lavanya I would like you to do something for me but promise to keep it to yourself.'

'What can I do for you?' she asked, 'of course I will keep it a secret if you want.' I told her what I wanted.

She laughed, 'Yes darling I will get them for you but i want something in return’.

‘Okay Lavanya what do you want?’, I asked.

Lavanya replied ‘I want you to fuck me in the office’

But we already fucked many times in the office.

‘True but not in MD’s cabin’ she replied with a naughty look in her eyes.

‘You want to me to fuck you in MD’s office!! But Lavanya its too risky. What if anyone sees us or we get caught by the MD’.

‘Our MD hasn’t come to the office today not even Mr. Swami is here so no one will go to his office today. Even if MD comes back that bastard will probably just undress and starts banging me along with you. Now stop whining and lets go.’ Lavanya said and started dragging me into MD’s office.

9txUwK.jpg

Once in the cabin Lavanya did not waste any time and started undressing. We were nude in no time and Lavanya was French kissing me our tongues playing with each other.

Lavanya was a much better kisser than the other three i have been with. We just kissed each other for 5min and was fully hard by that time. I broke the kiss and pushed her down onto her knees. Lavanya immediately went to her knees opened her mouth and started blowing me.

She first kissed the tip of my dick used her tongue to lick my balls then lick my dick from bottom to top but she was not blowing me. Lavanya was teasing me and I couldnt take it anymore and caught the back of her head and started banging her mouth with hard strokes.

I banged her mouth hard for 5min but I dint want to cum in her mouth so removed my dick from her mouth and asked her to stand up against the desk. Then i lifted her legs onto the desk and just buried my head between her legs into her pussy.

9tx8bJ.jpg

9tx3ad.jpg

She was already wet and I started to eat her beautiful cunt lips. Lavanya was completely aroused and was moaning loudly. I ate Lavanya’s pussy for 10min and she started cumming vigorously. I took her pussy juices in my mouth swallowed some and kissed her mouth and made her swallow her own juices.

Then Lavanya asked me to sit on boss chair. I sat in the chair and Lavanya came and sat on me took my dick in her pussy and started riding me. ‘ye...yesssss Randyyyy fuck me fucke me harder randy harder ahhh... yesss Randy you are so biggggg ahhhhhh.....’ After 10 min of riding my dick Lavanya cummed once again and she was exhausted.

I lifted Lavanya up made her turn away from me and onto the desk infront lifted her leg started to fuck her from the back. Her pussy was tight from this angle which aroused me even more and started banging her mercilessly. I banged Lavanya for another 10min in that position and filled her pussy completely with my seeds.

‘Oh Randy it was erotic. This was the best fuck I have ever had’ saying this Lavanya kissed me again for another 5min and we got dressed and got back to our works.

9txTLU.jpg

9txP0e.jpg

At lunchtime Lavanya promptly announced, 'Hear, hear Randy wants me to buy birth control pills for his latest love.'

I looked angrily at her and said sarcastically, 'I thought you were going to keep it a secret.'

'I had to tell them. We share everything, our work, our lunch and also your cock, so how could I keep such a juicy bit from my friends. Don't worry it won't go any further. Right friends?' the other two nodded.

‘Oh and also Randy fucked me in MD’s cabin today’ she said to the other two.

‘Randy you naughty boy. Oh I cant wait for my turn my pussy is already becoming wet with the thought.’ Shriya said and all of us laughed

'Why don't you use condoms?' Shriya asked coming back to pills topic.

'We do that but Shraddha doesn't like them' I replied.

'Sensible girl' Anushka commented. The next morning giving me a packet Lavanya said, 'Here take this. It is a year's supply. Have fun my love.' And we did.

I was having a glorious time, fucking the three ladies in the office during the day and Shraddha’s tight pussy in the evening. This went on till Shraddha returned to her college promising to return soon. The ladies in turn returned to their old routine.

9txVHR.jpg

For over a year I had not been home. In each letter my mother pleaded with me to come home for a visit. I also missed my family specially Anupama and Amritha, my sisters. Taking leave for a month I left for home.

It was nice to be home. First time in my life I felt comfortable in my own home. Everyone was highly impressed by all I had achieved in this short period. My father could not get over the fact that I had done something praiseworthy. If only he knew about my extracurricular activities he would surely have killed me. There was nothing for me to do. I ate and lazed around basking in my newfound glory.

One afternoon my father announced, 'Randhir I have fixed your marriage. The girl's name is Rashmika. The baraat (groom's marriage party) will leave in four days.'

My heart shouted, 'NO FATHER I DON'T WANT TO MARRY RASHMIKA. I WANT TO MARRY MY RASHI AND BECOME THE MD OF THE COMPANY' but aloud I could only muster enough courage to say, 'yes father, whatever you say father.'

9tx4Up.jpg

9txCu6.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED......
Superb update brother ???

JOURNEY OF INNOCENT KAJAL - 3

Kajal’s sexual growth was progressing in leaps and bounds with Gautham online and Mehra in real life. Who knows how much further Kajal would've gone with Mehra if not for the fact that events suddenly took a major turn.

Her grandmother had a heart attack. She was admitted to the hospital and survived after intense treatment. But Kajal had to be with the family in the hospital taking care of her grandma. She communicated the situation to both Gautham and Mehra, who were disappointed at this sudden break, but were understanding. In a week or so, her grandma was out of danger. But the doctors told the family that the blockages in her body were major and another attack come any time.

So Kajal’s father took a big decision in consultation with Gautham’s parents. It was decided that the wedding, which had been scheduled for a couple of months away, would be held within a week. Kajal’s grandmother herself had made this request, because she wanted to see her beloved granddaughter get married before she died.

The next few days were very hectic. All the wedding preparations had to be done on a war footing. Kajal did not have a single free moment to herself. She explained the new development to Mehra who was sad that their dalliance had been cut short. But he saw a silver lining in it. The sooner Kajal got married, the sooner she would lose her virginity, and the sooner he would have a chance to penetrate the pussy he had gotten so attached to. He started the process of applying for a US visa to visit his brother in America.

Gautham and his family arrived from the US. All his relatives were impressed by the arrangements and how beautiful Kajal was. Gautham himself was delighted at the fact that he would get his hands on this hot piece of ass much sooner than expected. He tried to steal a few moments alone with Kajal. But she was always surrounded by an army of aunts and cousins.

Finally, the day of the wedding arrived. It went off without a hitch. Kajal’s grandmother was feeling a lot better and was happy to be present. Kajal herself was excited. Now that she was married to Gautham, she could experience actual sex. She also felt guilty at another sentiment she was having. That the sooner she had sex with Gautham, the sooner she would eventually be able to go all the way with Mr. Mehra. It made her ashamed to think of the fact that her body was craving Mehra more than her husband.

A lavish honeymoon suite had been booked in the town's biggest hotel for the wedding night. Leading up to it, there were the usual silly traditional games. Cousins and uncles and aunts on both sides were making naughty jokes, and Kajal and Gautham were blushing. Finally, after a lot of leg-pulling, the two were allowed to go to their room.

Both of them were really tired. North Indian weddings can be long and tiring. But neither of them were planning to let their exhaustion stand in the way of what came next.

As soon as they entered the honeymoon suite, Gautham closed the door, locked it, and threw his arms around Kajal.

"Oh my darling wife, I have been waiting so long for this." he said, burying his face in her chest.

Kajal herself, now experienced in intimacy thanks to Mehra, put her hands on her new husband's shoulders and started caressing him.

Gautham wasted no time in stripping Kajal naked. He then pushed her to the bed with rose petals all over it. And then climbed on top of her and started playing with her massive tits.

"Oh man, I have been dreaming about these tits since I saw them." Gautham said and started pinching and fondling them. He was delighted to see how quickly her nipples got erect. He bent down and bit her left nipple hard.

"Ouch!" Kajal said. It hurt, but it also felt nice.

She felt her hand move to Gautham’s crotch. There was an erection there. But it wasn't as big as Mehra's, she noticed. Instantly, Kajal admonished herself. You are with your husband, don't think of someone else, she said to herself.

Gautham was pleased when she felt his crotch. He was afraid this demure traditional girl might have to be coaxed into arousal. But clearly, she was on board. Immediately, he took off his own clothes, and fully naked, climbed on top of her again.

Kajal got goosebumps when her husband's erect dick rubbed against her naked thighs. She could not wait to finally be fucked. She reached down with her hands and wrapped her fingers around his dick. Again, her brain noted, not as thick as Mehra's. Again, she scolded herself.

But the comparisons to Mehra kept cropping up in her mind. She noted how Gautham’s playing with her boobs seemed very hurried and haphazard. He was mauling them, pressing them, biting them, but there were none of those tender caresses she had come to expect.

Finally, Gautham took a break from her boobs and slid lower. Kajal smiled and moaned, in anticipation of some oral action. But she was disappointed when all Gautham did was stare at her pussy for a few seconds with a smile. Gautham saw her pussy with the small sparse bush. He poked it a little with his finger. And then he lifted her legs and spread them.

"This will hurt a little." Gautham breathlessly said as he got on top of her again.

He moved his hips to position his dick at her pussy and then using his left hand, guided it at the opening. And then he thrust.

"OH YESSSS" said Gautham.

"OWWWWW!" shouted Kajal. She had expected some pain when her hymen was breached but nothing this bad.

"It'll be okay." Gautham kissed his new wife quickly on the lips and thrust some more. The pain increased for Kajal.

"Slowly please." she pleaded.

But Gautham’s animal instincts had now taken over. He didn't pay heed to her request and kept thrusting. Finally, his 5 inch dick was inside her. And he could feel the sticky blood against his dick's skin. That turned him on even more. He had just penetrated a virgin. His only prior sexual intercourse had been with an older woman, a maid from one of his motels.

"OWWWW!! OWWWW!! OWWWWW!!" Kajal kept yelling at every stroke of Gautham’s.

"It'll be okay." Gautham said and kept fucking her.

But it wasn't getting okay. It was still hurting. And it was not feeling pleasant at all. After everything she had experience with Mehra, Kajal had expected that actual sex would be even more exhilarating. It was not the case so far.

"OHHH YESSSSS!" Gautham said and started pumping his seed inside her. It had barely been two minutes.

Kajal felt her insides filling up with her husband's cum. He thrust his hips wildly for a few seconds and then collapsed on top of her.

He then rolled off on his back. Kajal felt her pussy with her fingers and felt the mix of her blood and her husband's semen. She was glad the painful part had ended. She lay there, getting used to the feeling. Then she turned on her side to face her new husband.

He was already fast asleep.

Kajal did not have too much time the next day to reflect on her first sexual intercourse being disappointing. The wedding was over and now she had to go to her new home. The next day was spent saying goodbyes to all her near and dear family members, especially her grandma. There was a lot of crying and hugging, but finally Kajal was ready to begin her new life in the United States.

That's when her in-laws announced a surprise gift. She had originally been told that due to the rushed wedding and other family commitments, there wouldn't be a honeymoon right away. It turned out that this was just a ruse to surprise both her and Gautham. They were gifted a week long all inclusive vacation at a couples resort in the Caribbean. So while the rest of the family flew back to Texas, Gautham and Kajal had been booked first class onto a flight to the Caribbean.

The excitement of visiting a tropical paradise thrilled Kajal. A week in a romantic locale is just what a newly-wed couple need to whet their sexual appetites. Kajal started feeling optimistic. She reasoned that they had both been tired on the wedding night. Relaxed in a beach resort, they would certainly have a better time

By the time they arrived at the resort, Kajal was an cloud nine. She had really loved the pampering of the first class flight. Gautham had been very caring and lovey dovey throughout. The air-hostesses saw the armful of bangles Kajal was wearing like a traditional newlywed and paid her special attention.

The resort itself was the closest thing to paradise. It was couples only so there were no noisy kids or single men hanging around like the beaches of Goa that she had been to. Every cabin was ocean facing. There were multiple swimming pools. The resort had half a dozen restaurants and bars that were included in the package and a lot of water sports and other activities. And what delighted Gautham the most was the casino that the resort had in-house.

As their taxi from the airport drove into the resort, Kajal was amazed at how beautiful everything was with well-manicured laws, fountains and a lot of gardens. Gautham noticed with glee that most of the guests were white and the women were all walking around in bikinis. In addition to his hot wife by his side, he would get a chance to ogle a lot of other beautiful bodies on the beach.

As soon as they checked in and went to their cabin, Gautham dragged Kajal to the bed. She, giggling, started taking off her clothes. She was filled with a sense of excitement and optimism. Gautham kissed her passionately, and then got on top of her. Kajal, naked except for the ceremonial bangles, opened her legs and closed her eyes, hoping it wouldn't be as painful as the first time. Gautham pinned her hands above her head, making the bangles jingle. And thrust his dick into her.

"That was amazing!!"

Gautham said and rolled off her 3 minutes later. Kajal faked a smile and nodded. Her optimism was waning. It hadn't been as painful as the first time, but it was still not comfortable or enjoyable. What she didn't realize...nor did he...was that Gautham had eagerly thrust into her without any foreplay. So she wasn't wet down there at all. Gautham’s inexperience showed. And while he was able to cum very easily, thanks to the friction provided by a newly deflowered cunt, it didn't bring any pleasure to Kajal.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yes." Kajal lied and smiled. Her duty was to please her husband.

"Good." he said, getting up. "Come on, let's take a stroll around the resort. I especially want to check out their casino."

Walking around the resort, Kajal started forgetting the disappointment of their second sexual encounter. The resort was grand and packed with beautiful couples. Holding hands, Gautham and Kajal walked first to the private beach which was a mile long stretch of white sand next to deep blue water. Then they checked out the restaurants. Gautham, who liked to drink, checked out the bars. And then they headed towards the casino.

Kajal noticed how Gautham would blatantly sneak glances at white women in bikinis. Most of them were so tall and fit. Kajal felt like a midget walking past some of them. She also felt like she was overdressed. Although a couple of passing women smiled and complimented her on her gorgeous sari, Kajal felt like a nun. Earlier, she was very shy of wearing very tight clothes. But all those naked adventures in the net cafe had lowered her inhibitions. She started wondering if she should maybe wear swimsuits.

Gautham half-read her mind. No, he did not want her to wear swimsuits. While he was happy ogling others' wives, he was too much of a hypocritical traditionalist to let other men stare at his wife's almost naked body (if only he knew about Mehra, right?). But he did think that saris and salwar kameez would be too much in such a place.

"Kajal, there's a clothing store in the resort. You should buy some t-shirts and jeans and shorts etc. All this desi clothing looks out of place in a resort."

"As you wish." Kajal said, partly happy.

They went to the resort store and bought Kajal some new clothes. They went back to the room so she could change into them.

Inside the room, Kajal stripped down to her undies. She picked out a pair of knee length shorts and a black t-shirt. She was bent over the suitcase, putting the rest of the clothes inside when Gautham approached her. He saw his gorgeous wife's inviting round ass, covered in her panties, and it called out to the primal male in him. He stood behind her and started fondling her ass.

"What are you doing?" Kajal giggled and started straightening, but Gautham pushed her back down.

"Stay like that." he hoarsely said and unbuttoned his own shorts.

Kajal was delighted at this show of spontaneity from her new husband. Also, bent over like this in her undies reminded her of how Mehra used to make her bend over too. She shivered when she felt Gautham put his fingers in her panties and slip them down to her thighs. Kajal grabbed on to the suitcase and prepared to be mounted.

But several moments passed and nothing happened. She turned around and saw that Gautham was furiously rubbing his dick, which was still soft.

"Just give me a minute." Gautham said, and staring at his wife's perfect naked ass, did his best to bring his flaccid dick to life.

"Can I help?" Kajal asked, starting to turn around. What she had in mind was sucking his dick, the way Mehra had taught her. If Gautham had let her do it, given her newly acquired fellatio skills, she would have gotten him hard in no time.

But Gautham pushed her back down and rudely said,

"I told you to stay down."

Kajal stayed bent over, her naked butt jutting up in the air, for a good two minutes. Gautham still kept trying to get erect. But then, he got frustrated and finally gave up.

"You can get up and get dressed." he said in an upset sounding voice.

Kajal decided to take the initiative. She reached and wrapped her fingers around his soft dick. But it angered Gautham even more. he slapped her hand away and yelled,

"I told you to get dressed!"

Hurt, Kajal pulled up her panties and started wearing her new clothes. Gautham muttered something about how he was jetlagged and still tired from the wedding. And finally they left their cabin.

Last edited:
As they walked out of their cabin, they almost ran in to a couple led by a bellboy carrying bags.

"Whooops! Sorry about that!" said a tall muscular white man with close cropped brown hair and deep blue eyes. He was wearing camouflage shorts and a tight t-shirt showing off his well-built body. Behind him was a woman just a couple of inches shorter than him with long blond hair and green eyes. She was wearing a yellow bikini top and white shorts.

"Not a problem." Gautham smiled politely.

"Looks like we're gonna be neighbors!" the woman said as the bell boy put down their backs in the cabin next to Gautham’s and Kajal’s. In fact the two cabins shared a common wall.

"Oh yeah!" the guy flashed a wide smile. Then extending out a big hand, he said, "I'm Chad. This is my new bride Shruti."

"Hi, I am Gautham." our hero tried to hide a wince as the big guy's powerful handshake almost crushed his bones. "My new bride Kajal."

"Hi Gautham. Hi Kajal." the couple said in unison.

"Hello." Kajal shyly smiled and said. She didn't know if she was also expected to shake Chad's hand. In her town, women did not usually shake men's hands. She felt relieved when Chad sensed her hesitance and didn't raise his hand towards her.

"So you guys here on a honeymoon too, huh?" Shruti asked.

"Yes."

"Where are you guys from?"

"Texas. Originally India." Gautham said.

"Mmmmmm. I love me some spicy Indian curry." Chad said. "We're from Oklahoma. So we're neighbors back in the states too."

"I love your bangles. And that's such a lovely henna pattern." Shruti approached Kajal and held her wrist and raised it up. “My parents are from India too but they shifted even before i was born and i have never been to India though i wanted to many times”.

"Thank you." Kajal said, blushing at the compliment.

"Anyway, we'll catch up later when we aren't all grimy and disgusting after a 6 hour plane ride." Chad said. "Nice to meet you folks."

"Nice to meet you too." Gautham said.

Kajal noticed that he cast a barely hidden glance at Shruti’s butt as she walked away. Kajal herself had been quite taken by how big and Strong and charming Chad was.

Gautham led Kajal to the casino. He was delighted to be in there, like a kid in a candy shop. Gautham loved gambling. He frequently went to Las Vegas with his friends. So having a casino at the resort was just the perfect honeymoon package for him. He checked out of a few roulette tables, blackjack tables, poker games, craps tables, and had a few free drinks that were being offered by the roaming skimpily clad waitresses.

Kajal drank coke and followed him around. She was amused by the flashy lights and the fancy settings. She had seen casinos in Hollywood movies and TV shows and this seemed exactly like it. But she had always been brought up to believe that gambling was a bad habit. So she was a little surprised that someone like Gautham from a good family was so interested in it.

Finally Gautham sat down at a blackjack table and asked Kajal to stand next to him.

"She's my lucky charm." he said to the dealer who smiled and nodded.

He played at that table for about an hour. Kajal was starting to understand the game. She was always good at math and logic and if not for a conservative father, could have been a great banker or engineer. To her, the game seemed like a fairly straightforward layout of different Probabilities, played over and over again. She instinctively realized that players always were at a slight disadvantage, but with some logical thinking, could up their chances. Also, remembering what cards had come up seemed to help in predicting what would happen next. Basically Kajal had such an intuitively analytical brain, that she grasped the principles of winning at blackjack very soon without ever having seen it before.

So at one hand when Gautham, who was already about a thousand dollars down, was about to ask for another card, she touched him on his arm.

"No." she said emphatically.

Gautham felt a flash of anger. How dare this small town bumpkin try to teach him blackjack, that too in public?

"I didn't ask you!" he rudely said to her. "Hit me." he said to the dealer.

The dealer, a little taken aback by how rudely this man was talking to his new bride, did as was told. And as expected, it was a bust for Gautham. This pissed him off even more.

"I told you." Kajal whispered.

"Oh really? Just because you got one lucky hunch right, you think you're an expert?" Gautham yelled.

A few people around them stared. Kajal felt humiliated.

"You're such an expert right? Alright, here." He got up. "Sit in my place."

"I'm sorry." Kajal said, terrified.

"No no, sit." he got up and forced Kajal to sit. "Here's 500 more dollars. Give her more chips. Let's see how it goes."

"Please Gautham." Kajal whispered in Hindi. "You are embarrassing me."

"Do as you're told. Sit here and play." Gautham said.

The dealer and the rest of the players at the table were watching this unfold in an awkward silence.

Twenty minutes later, the rest of the players were cheering, Kajal was smiling, and the dealer was wishing that this woman's asshole husband hadn't gotten her into the game. Because Kajal was up by about 300 dollars. She really had a knack for mathematics and probability. If she had been allowed to keep playing, she would have probably made back all the money Gautham lost and won some more.

But Gautham was doubly pissed. His male ego was hurt.

"That's enough." he picked up the chips, and stormed out. Kajal thanked the dealer, her fellow players, and ran after her husband.

"I am sorry. I was only doing what you told me to." she tried to explain.

But Gautham was sulking.

Gautham walked out of the casino after cashing in the remaining chips. Kajal silently walked next to him. She knew better than to argue with her angry husband. Maybe he was right. She should not have interfered.

"I'm hungry. Let's go to the Mexican restaurant." Gautham said.

At the restaurant, they were seated at a table facing the beach. The cool ocean breeze did little to buoy Kajal’s spirits. Gautham was still sulking. They ordered vegetarian tacos. Gautham ordered a tequila.

"Hey, look who's here!"

Chad's booming voice made them both look up. He was with Shruti. They had changed into beachwear. Shruti was wearing a skimpy orange bikini and a big straw hat. Chad was wearing knee length swimming trunks. And his torso was bare.

"How are you?" Gautham asked. And then casting a glance at Shruti’s deep cleavage, he said, "Care to join us?"

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Shruti said and the waiter brought them two more chairs.

With this bubbly couple arriving, Kajal was glad that Gautham’s mood seemed to have improved. Although she noticed that it was mainly because of Shruti whom he kept discreetly checking out. Kajal herself was having a tough time not staring at Chad's tanned and chiseled pecs and abs. The couple ordered their meat dishes after making sure the Indian couple was okay with it. Although Gautham and Kajal were vegetarian, they had no problem with others eating meat in their company.

And soon the two couples started chatting. Naturally shy Kajal spoke very little. Gautham, who had been raised in America, was more at ease talking with them.

They learned that Chad was a soldier in the United States Marine Corps and had gotten a leave to get married after completing two tours to Afghanistan. Shruti was a fitness trainer. They had been dating since ninth grade, and after almost 8 years of dating, decided to make it formal and get married. They were both very talkative and friendly. Soon, kajal started opening up as well.

After dinner, the four of them walked out of the restaurant. Chad and Shruti were off to the pool for a swim. Gautham said he was feeling a little jet lagged so he and Kajal would go back to their room and call it an early night.

As they walked back to their cabin, Kajal was relieved that Gautham was not as upset anymore. He talked about small things with Kajal like how the food was, what a nice couple Chad and Shruti were, and so on.

Back in the cabin, Gautham announced that he was feeling sweaty after all the roaming around so he was going to go take a shower. Kajal turned the TV on and started watching it. Flipping through the channels, she was surprised to discover a few porn channels in the mix. She stopped at one. It showed a couple having sex on the beach. Kajal looked at the bathroom door. It was slightly open but the water was running.

She slipped her hand into her shorts and started playing with her clit the way Mehra had taught her to. Within a couple of minutes, turned on by the action on the screen, Kajal had a small orgasm. That made her feel a lot better.

"KAJAL! KAJAL!!" she heard Gautham call from the bathroom.

She instantly changed the channel to a non porn one, and went to the bathroom door.

"Come in here. I need your help with something." Gautham said.

"Okay." Kajal said and walked in.

The shower curtains were moved and her naked husband standing in the shower with an erect dick in his hand said,

"Care to help me with this?"

Kajal blushed and smiled. She was happy that Gautham was back to normal, both in terms of his mood and getting an erection. She instantly took off all her clothes and joined her husband in the shower.

The shower rained hot water on Kajal’s exquisite naked body as she climbed in. Gautham put his hand on her slim soft waist, pulled her towards him and kissed her. Kajal put her hands on Gautham’s arms and rubbed them. She could feel his erect dick poking against her stomach. Then, slowly moving her hands down his arms and then his hips and thighs, Kajal got on her haunches. Gautham was pleasantly surprised when she then proceeded to take his dick in her mouth and started sucking.

Gautham told himself that this inexperienced recent virgin had gotten this bold because of all the porn he had shown her. He had no idea that his demure wife had already sucked an old man's dick multiple times. So he was in unaware bliss as she started sucking his dick slowly.

Kajal was mindful not to use all the techniques she had learned because she did not want her husband to cum too soon. She put her hands on his thighs and moved his 5 inch boner in and out of her mouth, applying only nominal pressure with her lips and tongue. Gautham looked down and smiled happily at how her big boobs swung side to side as she sucked his dick and how her perfect ass looked jutting out behind her as she squatted.

Gautham could still feel the rumblings of an impending orgasm so within a minute, he pulled her up. Then he made her bend over. Kajal put her hands on the shower faucet and one leg on the edge of the shower. Hot water rained on her ass as Gautham grabbed his dick and inserted it in her cunt. This time, Kajal noted, it didn't feel painful at all. In fact it felt nice. She didn't realize that this change was because she had already masturbated watching porn in the living room so her cunt was nice and wet.

Gautham put one hand on his wife's hips, another on her shoulder and started fucking her in deep deliberate strokes. He was going slow because he did not want to cum too soon.

"MMMMMMM...that feels so good." Kajal said.

Gautham spanked her ass a couple of times as he continued to slowly fuck her. Kajal was relishing this experience. She was feeling new sensations of pleasure emanate from her loins and spread all over her body. The location of this dalliance, the shower, added to the kinkiness of it all. For the first time, Kajal was actually enjoying having sex with her husband. Mehra seemed like a distant memory.

Kajal bit her lower lip in pleasure as Gautham then grabbed her swinging big tits and started hammering her harder.

"OOOOOH! OHHHHHH!! OOOOOH! OHHHHHH!!"

Kajal moaned in ecstasy as her husband kept pounding her. She bent down further until her palms were on the shower floor. Gautham marveled again at how flexible his wife was. She was folded over like a pretzel. After a couple of minutes, he felt like he was about to cum. But this time he played it smart. He took his dick out and got on his knees. He put his face in his wife's ass and started licking her pussy and her buttocks.

Kajal liked this new variety filled style. Gautham was moving his hands all over her body, using his tongue, kissing her all over. This is how she imagined love making would be. And finally she was getting a taste of it. As she stayed bent over completely, Gautham gave her oral for a couple of minutes. However, he didn't target her clit. He was just licking her all over down there.

Then he got up. He grabbed Kajal by her wet hair, thrust his dick into her now utterly wet cunt and pulled her up until her back as touching his stomach and chest. He reached around and grabbed her big tits. Kajal reached back and wrapped her arms around him as much as she could. And the fucking resumed in a position that was a lot more intimate, with their wet skins rubbing against each other.

A couple of more minutes and Gautham felt his orgasm approaching again. This time it was too forceful to put off. He pinched Kajal’s nipples hard.

"OWWWWWWWW!!" Kajal cried in pain as her husband's speed of ramming her cunt increased and then finally she started feeling him fill her up with jizz. The pleasure from her loins was so good that she didn't mind the pain in her nipples. In fact this time, she enjoyed it. As the shower rained water directly onto Kajal’s face, sending some into her open mouth, Gautham filled her up.

He had lasted at least 5 minutes this time. A new record for him.

He held her like that for a few seconds. And then took his dick out. Kajal turned around and wrapped her arms around his back and put her head on his chest. Gautham also hugged her, caressed her butt and kissed her. The two made out under the hot water for a few minutes. Then Gautham reached for the bodywash vial and started soaping Kajal’s big boobs. She took the vial from his hand and started soaping his moderately hairy chest.

The honeymooning couples bathed each other lovingly for about ten minutes. By the time they turned the shower off and got out, Kajal was feeling happy and contented.

Gautham got dressed in a t-shirt and boxers and got into bed. Kajal wore a nightgown and joined him. He was asleep within minutes, cuddling with her. But Kajal’s body clock had still not adjusted to the time change from India. She wasn't sleepy at all. She closed her eyes and lay on the bed for about half an hour. But to no avail. Gautham though had already started snoring.

Kajal gently moved his arm away and got off the bed. The bedside clock showed it was nearly midnight. She quietly opened the back glass doors of the cabin that led to the porch facing the beach. And then walked out. She felt the cool breeze on her skin. The moon was out and the ocean waves were crashing against the white sandy beach. There were palm trees all around. It was the perfect night. Kajal sat down on a lawn chair on the porch and just contemplated the changes in her life in the last few weeks. She looked at the stars and tried to identify the constellations.

Then she scanned the beach when she suddenly noticed something moving. Squinting her eyes, she focused in that direction and almost let out a cry of surprise when she realized that what she saw was a couple having sex. They were on the beach, about 75 feet away from her. She sank lower in the chair and was glad she hadn't turned the porch light on. She sat in the chair and looked at the couple.

Even with the moonlight, it wasn't too clear who they were. But she could surmise that the woman was on top and riding the man pretty hard. Kajal watched, feeling very naughty, for about fifteen minutes, as this continued. She was amazed at how long this was going. Compared to what she had with Gautham, it felt like an eternity. Then the movements slowed down and stopped. She guessed they were done.

The couple got up, presumably to go back to their cabin. Then Kajal was suddenly shocked when the couple started walking in her direction. Soon, they started jogging. And soon they were close enough for Kajal to see who they were. Chad and Shruti!

Kajal felt very embarrassed that she had been spying on her neighbors. What if they saw her? Would they feel offended? She sank down even more in the chair, hoping the porch's wooden fence would hide her.

The white couple jogged into closer view. And Kajal had to put her hand on her mouth to suppress a squeal. They were both completely naked! Shruti, her naked tits swinging, ran towards their cabin. Kajal noticed that Shruti’s boobs were quite big. And her pussy was completely shaved. Totally hairless.

Behind her jogged Chad. Kajal couldn't take her eyes off him. He was built like that guy from the movie she had recently seen on the plane, Thor. Chiseled torso, muscular legs. And at the junction of the torso and legs, she saw a thick white piece of meat that looked bigger than Gautham or even Mehra's. And he wasn't even erect.

Kajal just stayed in the chair, frozen, praying that she wouldn't be discovered. Her wish was half granted. Shruti apparently didn't notice her. She ran straight into their own cabin, giggling. Chad however, stopped in his tracks for a second, his USMC training kicking in. He looked in Kajal’s direction, spotted her, smiled, and waved, before continuing on.

Kajal waited until she heard them enter their cabin and their door close. She then got up, feeling extremely embarrassed, and walked inside her own cabin. She got back in bed, closed her eyes, and tried to will herself to sleep. But she couldn't. Visions of the naked white couple kept flooding her senses. Her mind kept replaying that scene over and over again.

Her naughty thoughts continued on loop for about fifteen minutes when suddenly,

thunkthunkthunkthunkthunkthunkthunkthunk

She heard a rhythmic sound of something against the wall. Kajal focused and tried to hear carefully. She could also hear soft moans. And then she realized what was happening. They were having sex again! And so hard that the bed was banging against the common wall. Wow, they just finished having sex and in less than half an hour, were going at it again?

Kajal’s surprise at the fact that how soon this was happening was eclipsed by her surprise at how long it went on. The moans and the thunking sounds continued for a good 45 minutes before they stopped. Gautham was a deep sleper so he snored through it all.

That long dick...that big chiseled body...those blue eyes...for this long...

Kajal’s hand went to her shorts and she closed her eyes and masturbated thinking of Chad. After she had an orgasm, she felt a little guilty doing that.

But soon she was fast asleep herself

"Get up, sleepyhead!"

Gautham shook Kajal awake. Squinting her eyes, she woke up. the room was full of sunlight.

"What time is it?"

"It's snorkeling time!" he said, rummaging around in the suitcase.

"What?"

"Well, the actual time is just before 10 AM. I woke up a couple of hours ago and was hungry. You were fast asleep so I didn't wake you up. Went to the breakfast buffet. Ran into our friends Chad and Shruti there."

The mention of Chad and Shruti brought the events of the previous night rushing back and Kajal blushed a little.

"What did they say?" she wondered if Chad had mentioned what happened last night.

"They said they've booked a snorkeling boat. I put down our names too. There will be 3 more couples. A boat will take us out to a reef. Then using foot flippers and goggles and breathing masks, we swim around staring at the pretty fish on that reef. Sounds like fun?"

"Yes, but," Kajal said getting off the bed, "I can't swim."

"I know. I asked, and they said you don't really need to be a swimmer. They'll give us these inflated life jackets anyway."

"I don't know..." Kajal was terrified at the thought of being in the deep ocean. She had grown up in the most central province of India, far away from the seas.

"Plus there will be lifeguards with us. And I will be with you." Gautham said, rubbing her shoulder lovingly.

"Okay. I'll give it a try." Kajal said sportingly.

Last edited:
Half an hour later, they were in a glass bottom boat heading out to the reef. With them were two middle-aged white couples, one young Japanese couple, and of course, Chad and Shruti. Kajal’s fears of them being upset about last night were unfounded. Shruti didn't seem to even know about it. She kept yapping away as usual. Chad gave her a couple of wry smiles, but nothing major.

Kajal was sitting in the boat, nervous about being in the ocean. She was grabbing Gautham’s hand tightly. He was wearing swimming trunks like all the men on the boat. All women were wearing bikinis or one piece swimsuits. Except Kajal who was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Two minutes into the ride, suddenly, Kajal’s life jacket snapped open. She almost jumped off her seat in fear.

"Chill, maan." The Jamaican captain of the boat said and approached Kajal. "It just wasn't closed right."

He reached down and tried to close the buckle across Kajal’s chest. She was conscious about having a strange man's hands so close to her chest. Her boobs felt the pressure as he squeezed the jacket tight. But even he couldn't close it.

"Hey Sammy, gimme one of those extra large ones from the hold." He said to one of his assistants. Then he turned to Gautham and said, "Your wife too stacked for the regular ones, maan. Praise the lord."

He started laughing. Gautham smiled. Everyone else on the boat started laughing too.

Kajal didn't get the meaning of the word "stacked" so didn't understand that the captain was saying her boobs were too big to fit into a regular jacket. If she had understood, she would've been scandalized at her boobs being talked about so casually by a stranger. Gautham on the other hand, understood what was said. But he knew that folks from the Caribbean were very casual and had a direct sense of humor. So he didn't mind.

"What does stacked mean?" Kajal whispered to Gautham.

"Big boobs." he whispered back.

Kajal blushed and looked at the captain with an offended expression on her face. He just smiled back.

For the next fifteen minutes, Kajal actually started feeling a lot less nervous. Shruti was telling her that she had snorkeled many times and it really didn't require any swimming skills. Plus the ocean was still and through the glass bottom, Kajal could see many multi-colored fish and other creatures swimming around. The thought of seeing them up close was appealing to her. By the time the boat stopped at the edge of the reef, Kajal was feeling a lot more up to the challenge.

Sammy handed out breathing masks, asked everyone to put their flippers on. He gave a short tutorial on what to do. He told everyone to stay on their stomachs, breathe only through their mouths, told them what to do if water entered the mask, and told them to keep moving their legs. He also said that he, and another guy named Tony would be with the group so if everyone had an problems, they could just wave them over.

With that done, the couples moved to the back of the boat and started entering the water. The other three couples went in first and followed Sammy. Then Tony went in.

"Just keep calm and breathe through your mouth." Shruti warmly hugged kajal before getting into the water herself. Chad got in behind her.

Then in went Gautham.

"Come on, honey." he said, floating next to the boat. "See how I do it. The jacket is very buoyant. You won't drown even if you try."

He got on his stomach, made a circle, and then straightened up again.

Kajal said a little prayer and got in the water. At least it was nice and warm. She held onto the stairs for a few seconds.

"Let go, maan!" the captain said to her. She found it strange that he was calling her maan even though she was a woman.

Nevertheless, Kajal counted to three and let go. She floated a few feet away from the boat with the current.

The next few seconds were absolute hell. The life jacket was buoyant. But Kajal felt her body leaning backwards. Her head got half submerged in water. And out of habit, she breathed from her nose despite all the warning. Water filled her mouth and nose. She panicked and started flailing around. She was sure she was about to die.

That's when she felt Tony's firm hands grab her by the shoulders and move her back to the stairs. She grabbed on to it and took off the mask.

"Cough! Cough! Cough!" she spat out the water and breathed.

Gautham swam close to her.

"You panicked. Don't panic."

"YEAH!? Well, it's not as easy!" Kajal uncharacteristically snapped back.

"Give it another try!" Gautham said.

"NO!" Kajal said and started trying to climb back into the boat.

But she forgot that she was still wearing the flippers. The right flipper slipped, she lost balance, and fell in the water again. The panic returned. And she started flailing again. This time Gautham pulled her back.

"I am done!" Kajal emphatically said as Gautham helped her take the flippers off. She climbed back onto the boat.

Gautham knew that Kajal was normally very docile and obedient. So this display of pique from her made him decide to let it go.

Once back on the solid boat, Kajal started feeling like herself again.

"I'm sorry." she said to Gautham. "Why don't you go on? I'll just sit here and look at pretty things through the glass bottom."

"No, if you want, I can stay with you." Gautham said, but the reluctance in his voice was clear.

"Go on. I will be fine."

And Gautham followed Tony and the others and swam away.

Kajal sat on her seat looking down the glass bottom. The captain was sitting in his chair near the engine.

You don't swim?" he asked in his thick Jamaican accent.

"No." she said.

"Where you from?"

"India."

"Aaaaah. Raooool Draavid. Saashin Tendulkaar. Veeeraat Kohhhli."

"Yeah."

"I like Indian food. So spicy!" he said.

Kajal looked at him and smiled. It was good to have some company. She looked at Gautham and the other snorkelers. They were all over a hundred feet away spread in different directions. She wished she could have gone with Gautham.

"I should learn to swim." she said.

"Yeah, maan. It's so easy." he said. "Why don't I teach you a little right now?"

"Hah! You saw what happened! No thanks. I'll try it in a pool where it's safe."

"Nahhh, I tell you what went wrong. You had the breathing mask. You couldn't handle that. And you had them flippers which youn't used to. Get in water without em. Just your lifejacket. And it will be easy."

"I don't know..."

"Come on, maan. Don't you wanna have fun the next time you go out to a nice place like this? It's easy."

Kajal thought about what he was saying. There was a certain logic to it.

"Tell you what." he said. "Get in the water like this. No mask, no flippers. Hold the stairs. Just stay like that for a few minutes. if you still feel scared, come back in."

"Okay." Kajal said and got up.

She walked to the edge of the boat, her feet bare. Slowly, she lowered herself into the water. Eventually she was neck deep, holding on to the ladder. He was right. Without the suffocating mask and the heavy flippers, this didn't feel so bad.

"Feeling better?" he asked after a couple of minutes.

"Yes." Kajal said.

"Now...kick with your feet and keep kicking until you are flat on your stomach."

Kajal kept holding the ladder and did as was told. Her body moved up and she was now horizontal. This didn't seem that bad.

"Now, just let the ladder go for a few seconds. And see if you can stay in place. keep your head above the water."

Kajal tried it. It worked, mainly because of the inflated life jacket. But soon she slowed down her legs and lost balance. She started flailing. The captain took his t-shirt off and jumped in the water. But it wasn't needed. This time, because her mouth and nose were clear, she didn't panic. She grabbed the ladder again, calmly.

"See, first step done." he said, floating next to her.

"That wasn't too bad." she said, smiling.

The captain looked at Kajal from up close. Her wet face, with her big eyes, full lips, sharp nose, alabaster skin. he remembered her boobs from earlier. And jutting out from the water was her nice round butt, looking inviting even in the loose shorts. He felt a rumbling in his loins.

"What next?" Kajal eagerly asked. She was always a good student. if she could pick up swimming as quickly as she picked up mathematics, it would be so good.

The captain thought a little. Then he said,

"Let go of the ladder and hold my arm." He held out his left arm.

Kajal did. She noticed how wide and muscular it was. How was it that all these men were so muscular in the Western Hemisphere she wondered. Must be all the meat they eat. She grabbed onto his arm and kept kicking with her legs, horizontal at the water's surface.

"Now, here's what I want to do next. Lead you away from the safety of the boat, holding on to my arm. You keep kicking with your feet and try to stay on your stomach. I am with you. Don't panic. You have the lifejacket." he said in an assuring tone.

"Okay." Kajal said.

The captain looked around. All the snorkelers were over a hundred feet away on the south side of the boat. He started swimming to the north with one arm, Kajal grabbing on to the other. She kept diligently kicking with her legs. And was glad that she was moving so easily. Her head was above water. They kept going like that for a while.

"See how far we come." he said.

Kajal turned around and saw that the boat was over a hundred feet away. She could see the heads of the snorkelers way far away into the distance on the other side.

"Now, stop kicking with your feet but keep holding on to my arm."

As she stopped, her legs sank. From being horizontal, she went to being vertical, still holding on to his arm.

"Good. Now, I'm going to unbuckle your life jacket. But don't panic."

"Okay." she said. She had started to trust this big friendly man now.

The captain unbuckled her life jacket with one hand. It hung off her shoulders and arms loosely.

"What's your name, pretty lady?"

"Kajal."

"kajal. Pretty name for a pretty lady. My name is Isaac. And now I'm going to do...this."

With his free hand, Isaac reached under the open life jacket and squeezed Kajal’s big boobs.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING????" Kajal shouted. She let go of his arm and used her hands to push this invasion away. That made her lose balance and she started flailing about.

"Easy, easy."

Isaac swam up behind her and put both his hands under her armpit and then on her boobs. He was grabbing on to her using her boobs.

"What are you doing?" Kajal asked, now in a trembling voice. What had she gotten herself into? She was at the mercy of this big strong stranger, all the way away from the boat, and with her life jacket open.

"Admiring your boobs." Isaac said.

This was Isaac's plan from the moment he got into the water next to her. Until then, he had been genuinely trying to help her swim. Being a nice guy. But seeing her ethereal beauty up close, the horned devil inside her mind cooked up this plan. Yes, it was risky. Yes, she could get him fired, even arrested. But maybe she'd like it. He simply had to take a chance. From his teen years, Isaac had been attracted to Indian women who visited the Caribbean. But most of them, perhaps because of the taboo against black skin, didn't like him. The few that did were not very pretty. Certainly not as drop dead gorgeous as this minx who was now at his mercy.

"Isaac, please, I am a married woman."

"I know." Isaac said, one hand now moving lower from her boobs. "Married to that idiot left you alone. How selfish."

His hand now reached low and slipped inside Kajal’s shorts and panties. Within seconds, the experienced stud found her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...Isaaaaaac...please don't do that." Kajal kicked around and flailed around in the water. But Isaac's grip was too strong. She only succeeded in splashing water, some of which went in her nose and mouth. She started coughing even as Isaac played with her clit. Then he started rubbing the entrance of her pussy with one finger.

"Noooooooooooooo." Kajal said to him as well as herself. Her body was betraying her, just like it had with Mehra. It was responding favorably.

Isaac could read the signs. He knew that the battle was half won. He knew that he had one more weapon at his disposal. His long black dick. It wasn't very thick but was certainly quite long. And it was already getting hard. He thrust his hips forward and rubbed his crotch against Kajal’s butt. Kajal felt it. All of it. And it sent a shiver down her spine. How could anything be that long?

Kajal’s left hand moved of its own accord because of Mehra's training, went under water, behind her, and felt Isaac's crotch. Her fingers confirmed what her ass had suspected. Had to be at least 9 inches.

Once she did that, Isaac knew that he had won. All that remained was to collect on his winnings. His fingers were still playing with her clit and her cunt. He took his hand out of her shorts. Kajal moaned involuntarily, almost in disappointment. Isaac chuckled.

He turned her around to face him. Now remember, that all through this, his legs were working non-stop to keep them both afloat. Imagine the power of the man. he was able to do all this while in the ocean. And with nothing to lean on but Kajal’s supple curvy body.

He looked at her. She put her hands around his neck. The lust was transparent on her face too. This bitch wanted it. No need to intimidate her anymore.

And he was right. Kajal had tried to resist out of a sense of morality. After all, she was a married woman. But Isaac's big strong body, the way he manipulated the situation, and finally his freakishly long dick, not to mention his fingering, had pretty much made her give in to the beast hiding inside her. Human beings are promiscuous by instinct. Modern civilization has made us monogamous. Most women keep the cavewoman inside them quiet and hidden due to pressures of society. But sometimes, the cavewoman breaks free. That is what was happening with Kajal.

"Bring your left leg up." he said.

Kajal obediently did so. She raised it till Isaac's waist. Isaac grabbed it by the smooth supple calf and put it on his right shoulder. He noticed that this didn't make Kajal wince. She was really flexible.

"Now the right leg."

And soon the right calf was on his left shoulder. Her hands were still around her neck. Kajal’s body was folded up like a tortilla.

Now that he had her in position, Isaac reached down with one hand and started slipping her shorts and panties off. They came off easily underwater and slid down her...or rather up her legs which were placed on his shoulders. The shorts and panties stopped around her knees where they were stretched to their fullest.

Isaac then put both his hands on Kajal’s exposed butt which was underwater. And he asked, staring into Kajal’s eyes,

"Ready?"

She nodded. Isaac took his dick out of his trunks. And the next moment, Isaac's dick invaded her cunt. She inhale deeply. In thickness, it wasn't that different from Gautham’s. So she didn't feel stretched. But it kept going and going in, touching parts of her insides that had never been touched before.

"OHHHHHHH!!" she said.

Isaac tightened his grip on Kajal’s butt and started fucking her in deep hard strokes. Her calves rubbed up and down his shoulders as her body moved in response to his fucking. He could not believe he had actually pulled it off. And he could not believe how easily this supposedly demure traditional Indian wife had been seduced.

After five minutes of fucking, Kajal’s waist started feeling the stress of this position. She understood the reason it had to be this position - the shorts and panties limiting the movement of her legs.

Isaac was delighted when Kajal took one hand off his neck, and slipped her left leg out of the shorts and panties. She wrapped the leg around his waist. She put the hand back on his neck and took her right hand off. With the right hand, she took her shorts and panties off, and held them tightly. And she wrapped her right leg around his waist. This made their bodies touch completely. Her big boobs were mashing against his muscular pecs. Her flat stomach was right against his flat stomach. And their loins were joined together.

This new position allowed Isaac to bury the full length of his dick into Kajal’s cunt. And when that happened, she almost saw stars in the middle of the bright sunny day. Oh, was this sensation even possible? As Isaac kept fucking her, Kajal felt something very strange building up inside her. It felt a little similar to what she felt when having orgasms by manipulating her clit. But this was different. It was building up gradually.

"YESSSYESSSYESSYESSSSSS" Kajal kept shouting. Luckily they were downwind of the snorkeling group so no one could hear them.

Isaac meanwhile was pounding her as fast as he could underwater. He knew that the snorkelers were about to end their session and start back any moment. He needed to finish quick. Kajal sensed the quickening of his pace.

"Please...not...inside...me..." she said between each powerful stroke.

"Okay." Isaac said, although he wondered if sperm mixed with seawater could really make anyone pregnant.

He pounded her nicely for about 5 more minutes, holding off his orgasm. During this time, Kajal kept feeling that sensation ebbing and flowing. She was of course enjoying this fucking from this powerful man. But at the back of her mind, something told her it could be even better if just something was done differently. Exactly what, she didn't know.

Finally, Isaac couldn't hold off any longer. With a jerk of his hips, he withdrew his dick from Kajal’s warm tight cunt. And his dick began shooting his sperm into the Atlantic Ocean.

Kajal unwrapped her legs from around his waist and straightened. She wasn't sure what to exactly say to this man who had fucked her in the wildest way imaginable. he was the one who said.

"Ummm...we should go back to the boat before everyone gets back." he said. He put and arm around her chest, put his dick back in his trunks, and started swimming back at a fast pace. Kajal noticed that she still had her shorts and panties in her hands.

"Wait, I need to put this on." she said.

"Do it on the boat. It'll be tough here."

"What if someone sees..."

"Your naked butt? Hehe, they'll die happy."

It wasn't really possible to argue with Isaac. He got her back to the boat in a couple of minutes. Kajal had been scanning the surroundings. At one point, she thought she saw a head but when she looked again, it was gone.

Back at the boat, Isaac climbed aboard after leaving Kajal at the ladder. She looked around to make sure there was no one around. The snorkelers were still too far away. Then she cautiously climbed up, her naked butt and pussy being exposed to the open ocean. As soon as she got on the boat, there was a splash of water 20 feet away and out emerged Chad. He took his mask off and flashed her a wide smile.

Kajal was stunned for a second, barely realizing that her naked bottom was on full display to this man too. In a few seconds, she came to her senses and quickly slipped her panties and shorts on. They were absolutely soaked. She then sat on the seat, her face hidden in her hands.

She heard splashing of more water and someone climbing aboard.

"Maan, what the fuck?" Isaac shouted at Chad. "You were spyin on us?"

"Oh cool it. She saw mine yesterday. I saw her's today."

"Him too?" Isaac looked at Kajal. "You one horny slut!"

Kajal was too stunned to even repudiate the implication. She was worried about what Chad might say or do next. He just sat on the seat across the boat and said,

"Nice ass, Kajal."

Isaac chuckled.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Last edited:
MY JOURNEY BECOMING A MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY

EPISODE-3

My heart shouted, 'NO FATHER I DON'T WANT TO MARRY RASHMIKA. I WANT TO MARRY MY SHRADDHA AND BECOME THE MD OF THE COMPANY' but aloud I could only muster enough courage to say, 'yes father, whatever you say father.'

Tonight is my wedding night. My bride Rashmika is waiting for me in our bedroom and I am stuck with my friends, most of them married and my married brothers. Every one of them was giving me some advice or the other as to how I should tackle my bride.

Whenever I tried to leave one of them would say, 'Hey man! What is the hurry? Listen to this last bit of advice before you go.' This type of fun went on till it was eleven. At this point my mother came in.

'Enough boys now let Randhir go. Poor Rashmika must be waiting for him,' she said and with naughty smile added, 'I am sure he is also very keen to join her.'

'That he is since the last one hour' they shouted together laughing loudly.

Entering the bedroom I locked the door behind me. The strong scent of jasmine hit me. The whole room was decorated with seasonal flowers. Rashmika was sitting on the decorated bed with her legs drawn up; her face covered with her pallu (the upper part of her sari) was resting on her knees. Hearing me enter she raised her head.

Sitting down next to her I said, 'Rashmika why have you covered your face? My mother tells me that you are very beautiful. Uncover your face and let me also see your beauty.' Rashmika replied with an imperceptible shake of her head. If I had not been looking at her I would not have noticed this slight movement.

'If you are not going to lift your veil then I will have to do it' I whispered.

She did not react and taking this as her tacit approval I slowly lifted her veil. She continued to sit with downcast eyes. Putting my finger under her chin I raised her face by. Her beauty, even with her eyes closed, took my breath away. My mother was right Rashmika was very, very beautiful.

For a few minutes I stared at her pretty face. 'Rashmika you are the prettiest woman I have ever seen. Please open your eyes so that I can drown myself in them.'

Slowly she opened them. It was like the blossoming of a lotus flower. I placed my lips on her blood red lips and kissed her lightly. Other than blushing deeply there was no other noticeable reaction from her. She was laden with jewellery. Kissing her face I slowly removed her jewellery one by one.

'Come Rashmika let us lie down together' I said, pulling her down next to me. For a while we lay, without moving, in each other's arms. Then placing my hand on her shapely breasts I squeezed them gently. 'What are you doing' she protested softly.

'Just feeling your beautiful boobs' I replied gently.

When I started to unbutton her blouse she caught my hand and whispered, 'Please don't.'

'Let me darling. Tonight is our first night together. It is meant for us to be one in body and soul. I don't want these clothes to come in between us in our first union' I replied soothingly.

'Switch off the light. I will die of shame' she said softly.

'Let it be on otherwise how will I see your beautiful body' I replied smiling.

Then one by one I took off her clothes. She kept protesting feebly but also helped me by subtle twists and turns of her body. 'Oh Rashmika your naked body is much more beautiful than I had imagined' I said. She blushed again and shut her eyes even more tightly.

I caressed her firm boobs and sucked on her taut nipples. She moaned softly. I was very keen to see if her virgin pussy hole was as small as Shraddha’s. Kissing her body I worked my way down to her belly button and then to her cunt. Her cunt was covered with tastefully short clipped pubic hair.

Parting her lower lips I gave her slit a couple of licks. 'Oh don't do that. It is dirty' she moaned softly.

'No darling, it is not dirty. It tastes very nice' and continued to lick her pussy and clit till she came with a loud moan. Now I moved lower and lifting her legs looked at her pussy hole. Yes, it was as small as Shraddha’s hole before my cock had enlarged it.

'Don't look at me there' she said struggling to release her legs from my hold, 'it is so embarrassing.'

'Darling, don't feel embarrassed. We are married. Your body is mine and my body belongs to you. If you like you can see my cock I said gently. Blushing beetroot red she shook her head vehemently.

Pulling off my clothes I got on top of her. Her thighs were pressed tightly together.

'Darling spread your legs and make place for my cock.'

She did not react to my request. I asked her again but instead of opening them she pressed them tighter together. Not wanting to use force I rubbed my cock between her cunt lips. Slowly her body relaxed, then with a loud sigh her thighs separated. I pushed my knee in between them and spread her legs wide.

I was very excited at the prospect of popping her cherry. 'No I will not destroy her hymen with a jerk like I had done in Shraddha’s case' I thought placing my cock on her pussy hole, 'but do it slowly to get the maximum pleasure out of it.'

Rashmika trembled with fear or was it anticipation when my cock touched her lower mouth. Holding her firmly in my arms I slowly pushed my cock into her. 'OWW' she groaned as the big red knob of my cock slid into her till her intact hymen stopped its progress.

'Darling it will hurt a little' I said. Her eyes were closed. She made no reply but I felt her body stiffen as if to brace itself against the impending pain. I pressed in slowly. I felt the hymen stretch under the pressure. 'AA... AA' she groaned softly. I increased the pressure. Her hymen wrapped itself around the knob of my cock. 'OOOO AAAAAAAA' she groaned.

Soon her hymen snapped under the relentless pressure of my cock and my cock sank deep in her cunt till our pubic hair entwined with each other. Rashmika screamed softly, ‘UUUUUIIIII MAMA I AM DYING.’

I paused and saw tears of pain welling up in her eyes. Kissing the tears away I said soothingly, 'Darling the worst is over. It won't hurt ever again' and started to pump my cock gently in and out of her tight pussy.

Her cunt was very tight. She groaned with pain with each stroke, as my cock rubbed against the torn edges of her shattered hymen. After a few minutes her cunt became wetter, making my movement much easier. I continued to pump her cunt.

Soon her groans of pain became soft moans of pleasure. My in and out movement became faster and harder. The only sign she gave of the pleasure she was feeling were her soft moans and twitching of her bottoms.

I had not had a woman for nearly three weeks now; this coupled with the tightness of her quim was my undoing. I was ready to cum. In the height of my passion my lips sought her lips. This time she responded, but feebly to my kiss. My sperm started to rise.

'Oh darling I am coming. I can't hold it back anymore. OHHH' I grunted and shot spurts of hot cum filling her deflowered cunt. As my hot cum fell inside her cunt she came with a loud sigh, 'AAAHHHH' and fell back panting. We lay coupled together enjoying the afterglow of our first union. Soon my fast wilting cock slipped out of her cunt.

We fucked four times that night. Each time she protested, 'Please let me sleep now' but would let me persuade her with ease. With each successive fuck her reactions became more and more pronounced. When I fucked her for the fourth time she moaned and squealed with pleasure, her hips moved in perfect rhythm of my strokes and she responded to my kisses just as wildly as I kissed her. When I reached the short strokes her body arched and she raised her bottoms to meet my strokes half way. Few strokes later with a loud 'AAAHHHHHhh' we both came together. Then we slept in each other's arms

Last edited:
When I woke up in the morning I did not see Rashmika. She was gone and so were her clothes. For a minute I had doubts whether she had been with me last night at all or was it only a dream. One look at the telltale spots of our love making on the bed sheet, which bore witness to our union, convinced me that it was not a dream. I was still deep in my thoughts when Rashmika entered the room, 'Good morning' she said cheerfully.

'Where did you go so early in the morning?' I asked.

'Early? It is past nine. I had gone to brew tea for you' she replied pointing to the steaming cup in her hand.

'Why are you blushing like a rose? Is everything all right or did someone say something to embarrass you?' I inquired.

Her face turned a couple of shades redder and she giggled, 'No nothing important. Your sisters cornered me in the kitchen while I was making tea.'

'Ah my sisters, Anupama and Amritha. They are quite naughty' I said indulgently.

'Yes. They are very, very naughty' Rashmika said laughing softly.

Even her laughter sounded like music to my ears. 'I love my sisters' I said, 'I hope you three will be good friends.'

'Oh yes we will be' she replied grinning.

Wanting to fuck her again I beckoned to her patting a spot next to me on the bed 'Come and sit here.'

Apparently she guessed what I had in mind and shook her head. 'No. Drink your tea before it gets cold' she said, 'everyone else has already had breakfast except us.'

'You are thinking only of the damned tea' I said jumping out of the bed and pointing to my erection added, 'what about this? Do you want this to get cold?'

At the sight of my glorious erection Rashmika’s jaw fell and mesmerized she stared at it. Apparently she had never seen a man's cock in its full glory before. Then blushing she stammered, 'W...w..was t..this b...big thing inside me last night?'

'Yes my love the whole of it' I laughed. Seeing the look of disbelief on her face I pulled her on the bed and pushed my cock inside her.

'AAAHHH' she moaned as I entered her.

'Do you believe me now. See how easily it went inside your pussy I said, '(Rashmika do you feel pleasure when I fuck you)?' Rashmika just looked at me silently.

'Come on tell me. This is no time to feel shy' I said.

Slowly she nodded, 'Haan (Yes).'

I started to fuck her with long slow strokes. I kept varying the speed and length of my strokes. Rashmika moaned, 'Oh, oh.' After ten minutes of slow long strokes I started to pump faster and harder. She clasped me tightly to her breasts and moved her bottoms in rhythm of my strokes. 'Oh, oh' she moaned. I was on short strokes. Suddenly her body arched and with a loud 'AAAAHHHH' she fell back. At that moment with a loud grunt of satisfaction I poured my hot cum into her pussy.

'Oh darling it was lovely' I said rolling off her.

'Yes dear it was great' Rashmika said kissing me and tried to get up.

'Where are you going? We will fuck again' I said.

'No please not now. Get up. I am starving' Rashmika pleaded.

But I was not ready to listen to her. So I said ok but one condition let us have bath together. She reluctantly agreed after much persuasion.

So immediately I took her in my arms and went into the bathroom. We were already nude and I just landed her below the shower and started kissing her. After 5min of kissing Rashmika said 'I think you said we were going to bath together?'' Oh Rashmika we will bath together but first lets make love under the shower' saying that I pulled her into another kiss.

I lowered my hands onto Rashmika's butt while kissing her and started pressing her ass cheeks. Rashmika also slowly moved her hand onto my cock and stated giving handjob. Then I broke the kiss and asked her has she ever given a blowjob to anyone though I already know my answer. Rashmika blushed and said that that she hasnt even kissed anyone before but she has seen porn ocassionally in her friends house and even masturbated a few times.

Then I pushed her down onto her knees and asked her to suck my cock. Rashmika hesitatingly opened her mouth and slowly started to kiss my dick.

I then asked her to lick my cock from top to bottom and she did as I told and then asked her to take my cock in her mouth. My cock was too big and Rashmika was trying to take my cock in her mouth and she was able to take only half of it in her mouth and was sucking me. Though it was her first blowjob she was doing a pretty decent job.

I couldnt control anymore and I caught the back of her head and started pushing my cock in her mouth. I was banging Rashmika's mouth with my big cock and was trying to push my cock completely in her mouth. Tears were rolling from her eyes due to rough mouth fuck. I was able to push my cock almost completely in her mouth and finally cummed in her mouth. I cummed in her mouth a lot and didnot remove my hand from her head till i was finished. Rashmika has to swallow some of my cum and the rest fell on her boobs as I removed my cock from her mouth.

Then I said ' I am sorry Rashmika I couldnt control'.

‘Its ok I kind of liked it' Rashmika said blushing. Then I said let me return the favour and made her stand up and I went on my knees and buried my head in between her legs and started sucking her pussy. I sucked her pussy for 10min made her cum.

I was once again hard and stood up raised her one leg and pushed my cock into her awaing pussy and started banging her. I fucked her hard for 20min in different positions and cummed inside her completely. We both we exhausted completely with intense fucking and bathed and got ready and went to eat.

We fucked like hell every night. We fucked during the day also whenever we got a chance. One night while running my fingers through her cunt I casually mention, 'Rashmika why don't you remove these hair. They tickle my nose when I lick your cunt.

She only stared at me without saying a word but the next night her cunt was bald as a baby's backside.

One thing mystified me. When I fucked my three assistants they always yelled with pleasure when they came. Even Shraddha shouted with ecstasy when I had fucked her for the first time but Rashmika, except for soft 'oh's' and a loud 'AAAHHH,' was strangely silent. Rashmika had said that she enjoyed fucking but I had my dou
bts.

Last edited:
My leave came to an end. It was time to go back to work. My father had thoughtfully booked a first class air-conditioned coupe for us. On the long two-day journey we fucked, I ate her pussy and she was now turning into an expert in cock sucking. In the beginning she did not like the taste of my-cum but later could not get enough of it. When we reached our destination my sack was empty of cum but Rashmika’s cunt and stomach were full of it.

Opening the door of my apartment I asked, 'Now Rashmika what do you think of our flat?'

She looked around and said, 'It is small and cozy but the main thing is that it is ours.'

'Yes darling you are right. You rest now and I'll go and buy some provisions and fresh vegetables. I should be back in an hour or so.'

When I returned I found Rashmika tinkering in the kitchen. 'What do you think you are doing my dear?' I asked.

'Getting familiar with the kitchen' she laughed, 'you want dinner tonight don't you?'

'Yes but today is your first day. You sit down and relax. I will cook dinner' I replied. Despite her protests I pushed her out of the kitchen.

'Would you like some rum and coke to drink before dinner' I asked.

'No I don't drink' Rashmika replied then added, 'I didn't know that you drank alcohol?'

'Yes I have all the bad habits. I drink, I smoke and you already know about my third bad habit' I replied laughing.

'Yes, yes I know. You don't have to tell me about that habit. I found out about it on the first night' she replied with a smile.

After a hearty meal we decided to go to bed. I got into bed while Rashmika was in the bathroom doing whatever she did before going to bed. When she emerged from the bathroom she was dressed in a near transparent nightie.

'No my dear you are not going to bed clad in that. Take it off and get into bed naked like me' I said throwing off the sheet covering my erection. She blushed and without protest pulled off her nightie.

'Yes another thing. Before you get into bed bring some cooking oil in a katori (small metal bowl) with you.'

'Cooking oil? What are you going to do with it in bed?' she inquired, raising her eyebrows.

'I will fry my balls for breakfast' I replied laughing. Shaking her head she obeyed.

Taking her in my arms I kissed her and said, 'Darling today is our first night in our own flat let us enjoy ourselves.'

She nodded, 'Yes whatever you say.'

I ran my hand up and down her naked body. Taking her tits in my hands I squeezed them gently. She moaned softly. Then I kissed her taut pointed nipples.

'Oh Randhir' she squealed. I worked my way to her hairless pussy and licked it. As I took her clit between my lips her ass bucked and she moaned, 'Oh Randhir this feels so good.'

Pressing her knees on her breasts I pushed my tongue inside her cunt. 'AAGGHRR' she cried, 'oh Randhir this is heavenly.'

As I tongue fucked her she yelled, 'Oh darling, y..hes darling go on. Oh, oh my god, OH MY GOD. AAAHHHH' and released her cunt juices in my mouth.

For a moment I was taken aback by her vocal reaction but I was too excited to stop and ask. I got on top of her and pushed my hard on into her. 'AAAHHH' she sighed as I entered her. I started to pump her pussy with slow long strokes. I kept varying the speed and the length of my strokes. After ten minutes of pumping she started to breathe harder. Encouraged I increased the speed of my strokes.

'Oh Randhir, oh Randhir it feels sooo wonderful. Y..hes darling go on. Oh don't stop. Y..hes fuck me harder. Y..hes faster. Y...HES, Y..HES. MY GOD I AM NEARLY THERE. YEESSSS RANDHIIIIR FEW MORE HARD STROKES. OH MY GOD RANDHIR I AM FIININSSSHHHHING' she yelled in ecstasy and fell back on the bed gasping for breath. I could not hold out any longer and spurted my-cum into her pussy. We lay kissing each other enjoying the after glow of the intense feeling we had just experienced.

As I lit a cigarette I said, 'Darling you are full of surprises.'

'Surprises? What surprises?' she asked bewildered.

'You never gave vent to your pleasure so vocally before. I thought that you did not feel much pleasure' I replied pressing her nearest tit.

'I wanted to scream like this even when you fucked me for the very first time but with great difficulty I was able to check myself' she clarified.

'But why my love?' I asked.

'If I had screamed like this then everyone in the house would have known that the new daughter in law is being fucked silly by their son' Rashmika replied giggling.

'You did well. This thought never struck me. Darling now it is time to pop your other cherry' I said pressing her ass hole.

'What other cherry?' Rashmika asked surprised but then feeling my fingers pressing her ass hole added, 'don't tell me that you want to fuck me in my ass hole?'

'Absolutely right my dear. Now you know why I asked you to get the oil' I replied smiling.

'No please not in my ass hole. It will hurt like hell' Rashmika pleaded.

'Stop whining and get on your knees' I said sternly, 'nothing you say can save you're your butt cherry tonight.'

Reluctantly she got on all fours. I pressed her head and shoulders on to the pillow and asked her to spread her butt cheeks as far apart as possible with her hands. This gave me a clear view of not only her very delicious looking cunt, but the puckered rosebud of her anus as well. Dipping my fingers in the oil I began to lubricate her back entrance. She moaned with pleasure as my fingers rimmed the edge of her anal opening and then gently I slid one finger inside carrying a good portion of lubricant with them. 'Darling I see you are enjoying it' I laughed.

'Oh yes it feels good' Rashmika moaned.

One, two, then three fingers disappeared into Rashmika’s clenching rear entrance. 'Oh Randhir it hurts' Rashmika protested at this invasion. I began to slowly stroke my fingers in and out of the tight opening. 'Oh Randhir it feels so good' she squealed.

'Oh Randhir why have you stopped' she moaned in protest when I finally removed my oily fingers from her now relaxed ass hole.

'Don't worry my love, I'm going to put something much more interesting than my fingers there in just a moment' I said and began to thoroughly coat my throbbing cock with oil.

'Now for the real thing' I said, 'Rashmika are you ready for my cock?'

'Please Randhir must you put your big cock in my ass? I am scared that the pain will kill me' Rashmika pleaded.

'Darling it has to be done someday then why not tonight' I replied soothingly and placed my cock on her rear door, 'yes it will hurt a little at first but then you will find it very pleasurable.'

Grasping the slippery shaft firmly in one hand, I began to slowly push forward into the tight ring of muscle, which formed her anal opening, watching carefully as it began to stretch to accommodate me.

OOOOO Randhir please stop it hurts' Rashmika complained.

Without replying I continued to apply pressure. Despite liberally lubricating her ass hole and my cock I found the entry tough.

'Randhir darling, please stop. OH IT IS HURTING. STOP IT PLEASE' Rashmika shouted.

'Just a minute more. I am entering' I panted.

Her ass hole was giving way. I saw the opening stretch and the wrinkles of her puckered hole smoothening. I felt a strange excitement building in me. I was on the threshold of taking my first ass hole cherry. Then suddenly her sphincter snapped open and my cock rushed into the depths of her ass hole till my balls rested against her cunt.

' AAAAYYYYIIIIEEEE I AM DYING' Rashmika screamed at top of her voice as I entered and started to sob softly.

'Shh darling not so loud. Relax my love the painful part is over. I am in. Now for the good part' I said kindly and started to pump my cock gently in her ass hole.

Her butt hole was very tight making my in and out movement difficult. 'Oh Rashmika it feels soooo great. Your ass is very tight' I panted and pushing my hand under her body, commenced to rub her cunt vigorously.

Without replying Rashmika continued to groan with pain but after ten minutes of pumping she moaned with pleasure, 'Oh Randhir.'

I was about to cum. I increased the speed and shortened my strokes. From the movement of her hips I sensed that she was also in the last stages. I started to bang my cock mercilessly into her. Her breath became short and her whole body quivered as she went into her orgasm.

'Oh darling I am cumming' I shouted as I injected my hot cum in her ass hole and gasping for air lay still on her.

'How did you enjoy your first ass fuck' I asked moving slightly to keep my cock from losing its hardness completely.

'Not much. It was very painful' she replied wiping her tear stained face, 'please Randhir now take out your dick from my ass.'

'Not yet my darling. I am going to fuck your ass once more' I replied.

'Oh Randhir must you? God I feel your cock getting big inside me already' she groaned, as my hardening cock stretched her bum hole. I started to fuck her ass hole for the second time and simultaneously caressing her pussy. This time the presence of my slimy cum in her ass hole made my movements easier. 'Oh Randhir it feels good' Rashmika moaned.

When we finished we lay in a close embrace. 'You enjoyed yourself this time didn't you' I asked Rashmika.

'It was better than the first time' she replied blushing.

'I assure you that you will love it after we have done it a few more times. Remember at first you didn't like the taste of my-cum but later you could not get enough of it' I replied laughing.

Next morning as I raced towards my office on my motorbike I wondered how the three ladies and Shraddha would react to the news of my marriage. On reaching my cabin I was surrounded by three grinning ladies. 'Thank God Randy you are back. We missed you' Anushka said.

'Lavanya give me the key to the stationary store. I can hardly wait to be with Randy again' Shriya said.

'No I will go with him first' Lavanya replied glaring at Shriya.

'Hold it ladies. I have some news for you' I said and paused for effect, 'ladies I have got married.'

'Oh no' they said in unison.

Seeing their dismay I quickly added, 'Don't worry my marriage changes nothing between us. Our relationship will continue as before. I'll take care of your needs in the office and my wife's at home. Now please leave me so that I can come up to date. In the afternoon we can visit the stationary store.'

Grinning happily they left. 'This was not very painful but the real test will be how Shraddha will react? Would she create a scene? Well I will have to cross that bridge when I get to it' I thought.

Things were going well. The ladies were happy. Rashmika was happy. I was also happy. The only thing that irked me about Rashmika was that she was quite extravagant. I told her several times to control the expenditure, she would agree at that time but the next day buy some unessential item just because she found it 'cute.'

Last edited:
One evening when I returned from work Rashmika said, 'Welcome home Randy.'

'Randy! Who told her that name? Some body has been here' I thought and said loudly, 'Hello Rashmika has someone been here?'

'Yes a Mrs. Anushka was here. She said that she worked under you. She said that she just dropped in to get acquainted but went on and on with Randy this and Randy that. Tell me Randhir why does she call you Randy. How does she know you are so randy, is it by working "under" you' Rashmika replied emphasizing the words 'working under you.'

'So it was Anushka. I must remember to take her to task tomorrow' I thought. 'Don't be silly Rashmika. You are letting your fertile imagination get the better of you' I replied laughing aloud, 'not only she but also everyone in the company calls me Randy including my boss Mr. Swami and the MD. It is a short form of Randhir.'

'Oh I see' she mused, 'Randhir...Randhir...Randy I like the sound of it. In future I will also call you Randy.'

'Sure' I replied, 'now if the inquisition is over my lady then may I wash up.'

'No not yet' she said, 'if she has not been here then can you explain to me how does she know that I have rearranged the furniture?' I made a mental note to kill Anushka in the morning.

My brains worked with lightning speed. 'Oh that is also easily explained. This flat belongs to her friend. It was through her good offices that I managed to get it so cheaply' I replied.

'Randy just remember, if I ever hear your name attached with another woman then I will leave you' Rashmika said in a matter of fact tone.

'God is this woman jealous?' I thought, 'I have to be extra careful in future.'

In the morning when I reached my office I found the three ladies in a huddle. 'Ladies in my cabin...now' I ordered.

'Anushka was telling us how beautiful your wife Rashmika is' Shriya said excitedly.

'Yes no wonder you fell for her' Lavanya gushed.

'Yes she is very pretty but she is also very jealous' I retorted and narrated all that happened yesterday. With folded hands I said, 'Please ladies don't go visiting her anymore and should you happen to meet her then, I beg of you, be very careful in what you say.' Extracting their promise to this effect I let them go.

It was a long-standing tradition in the company that the management invited all the employees and their spouses to a gala party on the Founding Day of the company. This year's party was to be held on the lawns on The Country Club. The Country Club was the most exclusive club in town. The list of it's members read like a page from the 'Who's Who.'

Rashmika and I reached the venue punctually at eight. 'Rashmika this is a club I would love to join. Isn't it beautiful?' I said waving my hand around.

The lawns were immaculately maintained. Hundreds of strings of small blue ornamental lights lay lazily amidst the foliage. The trees and the bushes were flood lit by soft light of different colors. Multi colored seasonal flowers in full bloom added to the general beauty.

'Yes it is very pretty. Just like a fairyland' Rashmika sighed.

A large number of guests were already there. The waiters dressed in white moved around serving drinks and snacks. As we mingled with the guests, Anushka descended upon us and taking Rashmika by the arm announced, 'Come Rashmika, I will introduce you to everyone.'

Left to my own devices I joined some of my colleagues. 'Hey Randy where is your drink' one them asked.

'What is the hurry I have just arrived. The waiter will come around' I replied.

'They are a lazy lot. If you wait for them then you won't get more than two drinks in the whole evening' he said amid general laughter, 'go to the bar and fetch yourself a drink.'

On the way to the bar I spotted the MD and Mr. Swami sitting alone on a sofa. I went up to them and greeted them. 'Good to see you Randy' MD said, 'where is your drink? Go help yourself my boy.'

'Yes sir' I replied, 'I was on my way to the bar when I saw you.'

As I collected my drink from the bar I spotted Shraddha talking to the Sales Manager. 'God I hope she doesn't make a scene' I prayed silently and moved from one group to another trying to avoid meeting her.

Half an hour later someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and found myself face to face with Shraddha. 'Hello Randy' she said in a sad voice.

'Hello Shraddha how are you?' I asked cheerfully.

'Congratulations. Anushka was telling me that you are married now' she continued with tears filling her eyes.

'Look here Shraddha. Please calm down' I said hastily, 'I am sorry.'

'Don't worry Randy I am not going to make a scene' she replied with a forced smile dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief.

'Believe me Shraddha, I tell you honestly, I just could not help it' I pleaded, 'my father said Randhir get married and I didn't have the guts to refuse.'

'Yes I understand. I have no regrets. I have had my innings and now it is her turn' she said then brightening added, 'Randy won't you introduce me to her?'

'Sure. Come' I replied relieved.

'Rashmika this is Shraddha, our MD's niece' I said.

'Randy she is very pretty' Shraddha said smiling, 'no wonder you fell for her.'

As they talked I noticed "The Trio" making a beeline for us. 'You girls get acquainted. I will go and sit with the bosses for a while' I said beating a hasty retreat.

Both the MD and Mr. Swami were busy discussing something. I stood respectfully at a distance. MD said, 'Randy don't stand there like a bloody statue. Pull up a chair and join us.'

They sat on a sofa overlooking the guests. I took a chair facing them. Sitting near them I could overhear their conversation. 'Sir look at that fabulous woman' Swami said pointing to some woman behind me.

'God these guys just don't get enough' I thought smiling to myself.

'Swami you are right, she is a rare beauty' MD said.

'Sir have you seen her shapely boobs and her hourglass figure?' Swami continued with a loud sigh.

'Yes Swami I see it. Have you noticed how graceful her movements are?' MD replied, 'boy she is the most beautiful woman I have seen in a long time. Swami just watching her makes me ooze pre-cum'

'Sir I am leaking pre-cum since I first spotted her half an hour ago. My underwear is nearly wet' Swami said laughing.

'Swami do you know who she is?' MD inquired.

'No sir I am seeing her for the first time' Swami replied, 'I wonder who she is sir?'

'We will have to find out won't we?' MD said and turning to me added, 'Randy my boy go and find out who this paragon of beauty is.'

'Who sir' I said turning around.

'That woman in the white sari. The one who is talking to my niece Shraddha MD replied.

Smiling I replied, 'She? Sir, she is my wife Rashmika.'

'Your wife? You never told me that you had married' Mr. Swami complained.

'Never had the occasion sir' I explained.

'Won't you introduce her to us?' MD asked.

'Sure sir' I replied and fetched Rashmika.

'Rashmika this my MD Mr. Rajan and this is my direct boss Mr. Swami' I said by way of introduction.

'Namaste' Rashmika said respectfully.

'Rashmika come sit here' MD said patting the space on the sofa between them.

'Thank you sir I am fine here' Rashmika replied politely and sat down opposite them on my chair.

For the next twenty minutes they made small talk. I could see that Rashmika was getting restless and wanted to leave. Luckily Shraddha came to her rescue. 'Rashmika are you going to sit here all evening? Come let us eat, the dinner is served. God, am I hungry' she said.

'Excuse me sir' Rashmika said and pulling her sari tightly round her shapely body followed Shraddha.

'OOOOOO sir look at her firm ass' Swami cooed staring at Rashmika’s receding figure.

'Swami you are incorrigible' MD laughed, 'a firm ass always makes you wild doesn't it?'

'Sir there is no greater pleasure than poking a firm ass' Swami said enthusiastically.

'Come on Swami this is not what you said the other day' MD chided him.

'Well second to deflowering a young virgin' Swami corrected himself sheepishly.

When we reached home Rashmika said, 'Randy I didn't like your bosses. They were like animals. Leering at me as if they wanted to devour me.'

'Don't be silly. You are imagining things' I replied, then laughing added, 'my dear you are so beautiful that it brings out the beast in a man.'

The matter was forgotten and life went on as usual but not for long. On the following Sunday afternoon I received a call from Mr. Swami. He told me that the MD wants me to attend a meeting in the company suite of Hotel Bailey at eight that evening.

At dot eight I reached the venue of the meeting. MD and Swami were the only ones present. 'Where are the others?' I asked.

'There are no others' Swami smiled, 'MD and I wanted to talk to you alone. Randy, take a seat.'

'There seems to be something big in the air' I thought sitting down on the chair indicated by Mr. Swami.

'Swami, give Randy a drink' MD said. Swami filled a glass half full with an amber liquid and after adding ice to it, handed it to me saying, 'Cheers Randy.'

'Cheers' I said and took a sip.

'WOW! This is great stuff. So smooth' I said appreciatively.

'Yes it is a twenty-year-old scotch. The best scotch on the market' Swami replied proudly, 'what do you drink normally?'

'Me? I drink rum. I can't afford this. It is far too expensive for me. ' I said truthfully.

'Who knows by the end of the evening you might be drinking this everyday' Swami replied with a sly smile.

'So my feeling was right. I am in for a raise' I thought smiling to myself taking a big gulp.

'Drink up my boy' MD said, 'there is lots of it. Swami, give Randy another drink.'

'Randy, Swami tells me that you are doing an excellent job' MD said.

'Yes my boy' Swami said, 'you are brilliant.'

'The suspense is killing me. Why don't you come out with it?' I thought taking another big gulp but aloud I said, 'Thank you sir.'

'Randy your wife Rashmika is very beautiful' MD said, 'her figure is superb and her shapely boobs, boy just out of this world.'

'Don't forget her firm ass sir' Swami added.

'What has Rashmika to do with all this? Why are they suddenly talking about her' I thought draining my glass. I was confused. 'B..But what has Rashmika got to do with my raise?' I stammered.

'See Swami I told you Randy is very sharp. He knows that we have called him here to give him a raise' MD said, 'show him the letter you have prepared.'

Dipping into his pocket Swami extracted a letter and gave it to me. 'Read it son' he said.

The letter, duly signed by the MD, was addressed to me. According to it my salary was being raised to a figure beyond all my dreams. In my excitement I did not wait for Swami to refill my glass but took the bottle, pouring myself a large drink and took a big gulp.

'What do you think about it? You want it, don't you?' Swami said taking the letter back from me.

'Yes sir very much' I replied eagerly.

'Then you will have to earn it' MD said. I didn't understand what he meant.

My head was already reeling I said, 'I will do anything you want me to do to earn it.'

'Randy, I envy you, you are a very lucky guy' MD said, 'you are able to see Rashmika naked, fondle her shapely tits and fuck her pussy every night. I bet her cunt is quite a clipper.'

Nonplused I stared at him.

'Not to forget her firm ass sir. It is sooo beautiful' Swami drooled, 'Randy, I do hope you are making full use of her ass by fucking it often.'

The conversation had taken quite a different turn. I did not appreciate the way they were talking about Rashmika but was scared that if I protest too loudly then I might lose my raise. 'Sir please you are talking about my wife' I protested mildly.

Changing the subject abruptly MD said, 'Randy I understand that your present accommodation is very cramped. How would you like to live, rent free, in a company flat on Harrison Road?

'M...me living on Harrison Road? The poshest locality of the city' I said excitedly, 'yes sir, yes sir I would love it.'

'Randy listen. Both the raise and the flat can be yours if you will only do MD a small favour' Swami said.

'M..me do MD a favour? If it is within my power then sir, I am prepared to do anything you command' I replied taking a big gulp.

'Swami fill up Randy's glass' MD said, 'Randy the truth is that since I saw your wife Rashmika the other night I have not been able to sleep. I just dream of her. I want you to deliver a willing Rashmika to me. If you do that then you will not only get the raise and the flat but I will help you in many other ways also.'

'To us sir' Swami corrected hastily.

'Yes to both of us' MD confirmed.

To put it mildly I was shocked beyond words. I picked up my glass and nearly emptied it in one go. 'God they had designs on my wife. They wanted to fuck her' I thought angrily and the visions that I had seen a few minutes earlier of rubbing shoulders with the elite of the city started to fade rapidly.

'WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SIR' I started loudly but scared finished in a whimper, 'y...you w...want to f...fuck m..my w...wife?'

'See sir I told you that Randy is an intelligent man. Yes Randy we want to fuck Rashmika, your wife' Swami said with a satanic smile.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Last edited:
One evening when I returned from work Rashmika said, 'Welcome home Randy.'

'Randy! Who told her that name? Some body has been here' I thought and said loudly, 'Hello Rashmika has someone been here?'

'Yes a Mrs. Anushka was here. She said that she worked under you. She said that she just dropped in to get acquainted but went on and on with Randy this and Randy that. Tell me Randhir why does she call you Randy. How does she know you are so randy, is it by working "under" you' Rashmika replied emphasizing the words 'working under you.'

'So it was Anushka. I must remember to take her to task tomorrow' I thought. 'Don't be silly Rashmika. You are letting your fertile imagination get the better of you' I replied laughing aloud, 'not only she but also everyone in the company calls me Randy including my boss Mr. Swami and the MD. It is a short form of Randhir.'

'Oh I see' she mused, 'Randhir...Randhir...Randy I like the sound of it. In future I will also call you Randy.'

'Sure' I replied, 'now if the inquisition is over my lady then may I wash up.'

'No not yet' she said, 'if she has not been here then can you explain to me how does she know that I have rearranged the furniture?' I made a mental note to kill Anushka in the morning.

My brains worked with lightning speed. 'Oh that is also easily explained. This flat belongs to her friend. It was through her good offices that I managed to get it so cheaply' I replied.

'Randy just remember, if I ever hear your name attached with another woman then I will leave you' Rashmika said in a matter of fact tone.

'God is this woman jealous?' I thought, 'I have to be extra careful in future.'

9tn1Ed.jpg

In the morning when I reached my office I found the three ladies in a huddle. 'Ladies in my cabin...now' I ordered.

'Anushka was telling us how beautiful your wife Rashmika is' Shriya said excitedly.

'Yes no wonder you fell for her' Lavanya gushed.

'Yes she is very pretty but she is also very jealous' I retorted and narrated all that happened yesterday. With folded hands I said, 'Please ladies don't go visiting her anymore and should you happen to meet her then, I beg of you, be very careful in what you say.' Extracting their promise to this effect I let them go.

It was a long-standing tradition in the company that the management invited all the employees and their spouses to a gala party on the Founding Day of the company. This year's party was to be held on the lawns on The Country Club. The Country Club was the most exclusive club in town. The list of it's members read like a page from the 'Who's Who.'

Rashmika and I reached the venue punctually at eight. 'Rashmika this is a club I would love to join. Isn't it beautiful?' I said waving my hand around.

The lawns were immaculately maintained. Hundreds of strings of small blue ornamental lights lay lazily amidst the foliage. The trees and the bushes were flood lit by soft light of different colors. Multi colored seasonal flowers in full bloom added to the general beauty.

'Yes it is very pretty. Just like a fairyland' Rashmika sighed.

9tnWnE.jpg

9tne9U.jpg

A large number of guests were already there. The waiters dressed in white moved around serving drinks and snacks. As we mingled with the guests, Anushka descended upon us and taking Rashmika by the arm announced, 'Come Rashmika, I will introduce you to everyone.'

Left to my own devices I joined some of my colleagues. 'Hey Randy where is your drink' one them asked.

'What is the hurry I have just arrived. The waiter will come around' I replied.

'They are a lazy lot. If you wait for them then you won't get more than two drinks in the whole evening' he said amid general laughter, 'go to the bar and fetch yourself a drink.'

On the way to the bar I spotted the MD and Mr. Swami sitting alone on a sofa. I went up to them and greeted them. 'Good to see you Randy' MD said, 'where is your drink? Go help yourself my boy.'

'Yes sir' I replied, 'I was on my way to the bar when I saw you.'

As I collected my drink from the bar I spotted Shraddha talking to the Sales Manager. 'God I hope she doesn't make a scene' I prayed silently and moved from one group to another trying to avoid meeting her.

Half an hour later someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and found myself face to face with Shraddha. 'Hello Randy' she said in a sad voice.

'Hello Shraddha how are you?' I asked cheerfully.

9tnuIj.jpg

'Congratulations. Anushka was telling me that you are married now' she continued with tears filling her eyes.

'Look here Shraddha. Please calm down' I said hastily, 'I am sorry.'

'Don't worry Randy I am not going to make a scene' she replied with a forced smile dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief.

'Believe me Shraddha, I tell you honestly, I just could not help it' I pleaded, 'my father said Randhir get married and I didn't have the guts to refuse.'

'Yes I understand. I have no regrets. I have had my innings and now it is her turn' she said then brightening added, 'Randy won't you introduce me to her?'

'Sure. Come' I replied relieved.

'Rashmika this is Shraddha, our MD's niece' I said.

'Randy she is very pretty' Shraddha said smiling, 'no wonder you fell for her.'

As they talked I noticed "The Trio" making a beeline for us. 'You girls get acquainted. I will go and sit with the bosses for a while' I said beating a hasty retreat.

Both the MD and Mr. Swami were busy discussing something. I stood respectfully at a distance. MD said, 'Randy don't stand there like a bloody statue. Pull up a chair and join us.'

They sat on a sofa overlooking the guests. I took a chair facing them. Sitting near them I could overhear their conversation. 'Sir look at that fabulous woman' Swami said pointing to some woman behind me.

'God these guys just don't get enough' I thought smiling to myself.

'Swami you are right, she is a rare beauty' MD said.

'Sir have you seen her shapely boobs and her hourglass figure?' Swami continued with a loud sigh.

'Yes Swami I see it. Have you noticed how graceful her movements are?' MD replied, 'boy she is the most beautiful woman I have seen in a long time. Swami just watching her makes me ooze pre-cum'

'Sir I am leaking pre-cum since I first spotted her half an hour ago. My underwear is nearly wet' Swami said laughing.

'Swami do you know who she is?' MD inquired.

'No sir I am seeing her for the first time' Swami replied, 'I wonder who she is sir?'

'We will have to find out won't we?' MD said and turning to me added, 'Randy my boy go and find out who this paragon of beauty is.'

'Who sir' I said turning around.

'That woman in the white sari. The one who is talking to my niece Shraddha MD replied.

Smiling I replied, 'She? Sir, she is my wife Rashmika.'

9tn7Ya.jpg

'Your wife? You never told me that you had married' Mr. Swami complained.

'Never had the occasion sir' I explained.

'Won't you introduce her to us?' MD asked.

'Sure sir' I replied and fetched Rashmika.

'Rashmika this my MD Mr. Rajan and this is my direct boss Mr. Swami' I said by way of introduction.

'Namaste' Rashmika said respectfully.

'Rashmika come sit here' MD said patting the space on the sofa between them.

'Thank you sir I am fine here' Rashmika replied politely and sat down opposite them on my chair.

For the next twenty minutes they made small talk. I could see that Rashmika was getting restless and wanted to leave. Luckily Shraddha came to her rescue. 'Rashmika are you going to sit here all evening? Come let us eat, the dinner is served. God, am I hungry' she said.

'Excuse me sir' Rashmika said and pulling her sari tightly round her shapely body followed Shraddha.

'OOOOOO sir look at her firm ass' Swami cooed staring at Rashmika’s receding figure.

'Swami you are incorrigible' MD laughed, 'a firm ass always makes you wild doesn't it?'

'Sir there is no greater pleasure than poking a firm ass' Swami said enthusiastically.

'Come on Swami this is not what you said the other day' MD chided him.

'Well second to deflowering a young virgin' Swami corrected himself sheepishly.

9tnARQ.jpg

9tnnZe.jpg

When we reached home Rashmika said, 'Randy I didn't like your bosses. They were like animals. Leering at me as if they wanted to devour me.'

'Don't be silly. You are imagining things' I replied, then laughing added, 'my dear you are so beautiful that it brings out the beast in a man.'

The matter was forgotten and life went on as usual but not for long. On the following Sunday afternoon I received a call from Mr. Swami. He told me that the MD wants me to attend a meeting in the company suite of Hotel Bailey at eight that evening.

At dot eight I reached the venue of the meeting. MD and Swami were the only ones present. 'Where are the others?' I asked.

'There are no others' Swami smiled, 'MD and I wanted to talk to you alone. Randy, take a seat.'

'There seems to be something big in the air' I thought sitting down on the chair indicated by Mr. Swami.

'Swami, give Randy a drink' MD said. Swami filled a glass half full with an amber liquid and after adding ice to it, handed it to me saying, 'Cheers Randy.'

'Cheers' I said and took a sip.

'WOW! This is great stuff. So smooth' I said appreciatively.

'Yes it is a twenty-year-old scotch. The best scotch on the market' Swami replied proudly, 'what do you drink normally?'

'Me? I drink rum. I can't afford this. It is far too expensive for me. ' I said truthfully.

'Who knows by the end of the evening you might be drinking this everyday' Swami replied with a sly smile.

'So my feeling was right. I am in for a raise' I thought smiling to myself taking a big gulp.

'Drink up my boy' MD said, 'there is lots of it. Swami, give Randy another drink.'

'Randy, Swami tells me that you are doing an excellent job' MD said.

'Yes my boy' Swami said, 'you are brilliant.'

'The suspense is killing me. Why don't you come out with it?' I thought taking another big gulp but aloud I said, 'Thank you sir.'

'Randy your wife Rashmika is very beautiful' MD said, 'her figure is superb and her shapely boobs, boy just out of this world.'

'Don't forget her firm ass sir' Swami added.

9tnoFq.jpg

'What has Rashmika to do with all this? Why are they suddenly talking about her' I thought draining my glass. I was confused. 'B..But what has Rashmika got to do with my raise?' I stammered.

'See Swami I told you Randy is very sharp. He knows that we have called him here to give him a raise' MD said, 'show him the letter you have prepared.'

Dipping into his pocket Swami extracted a letter and gave it to me. 'Read it son' he said.

The letter, duly signed by the MD, was addressed to me. According to it my salary was being raised to a figure beyond all my dreams. In my excitement I did not wait for Swami to refill my glass but took the bottle, pouring myself a large drink and took a big gulp.

'What do you think about it? You want it, don't you?' Swami said taking the letter back from me.

'Yes sir very much' I replied eagerly.

'Then you will have to earn it' MD said. I didn't understand what he meant.

My head was already reeling I said, 'I will do anything you want me to do to earn it.'

'Randy, I envy you, you are a very lucky guy' MD said, 'you are able to see Rashmika naked, fondle her shapely tits and fuck her pussy every night. I bet her cunt is quite a clipper.'

Nonplused I stared at him.

'Not to forget her firm ass sir. It is sooo beautiful' Swami drooled, 'Randy, I do hope you are making full use of her ass by fucking it often.'

9tnH2R.jpg

The conversation had taken quite a different turn. I did not appreciate the way they were talking about Rashmika but was scared that if I protest too loudly then I might lose my raise. 'Sir please you are talking about my wife' I protested mildly.

Changing the subject abruptly MD said, 'Randy I understand that your present accommodation is very cramped. How would you like to live, rent free, in a company flat on Harrison Road?

'M...me living on Harrison Road? The poshest locality of the city' I said excitedly, 'yes sir, yes sir I would love it.'

'Randy listen. Both the raise and the flat can be yours if you will only do MD a small favour' Swami said.

'M..me do MD a favour? If it is within my power then sir, I am prepared to do anything you command' I replied taking a big gulp.

'Swami fill up Randy's glass' MD said, 'Randy the truth is that since I saw your wife Rashmika the other night I have not been able to sleep. I just dream of her. I want you to deliver a willing Rashmika to me. If you do that then you will not only get the raise and the flat but I will help you in many other ways also.'

'To us sir' Swami corrected hastily.

'Yes to both of us' MD confirmed.

To put it mildly I was shocked beyond words. I picked up my glass and nearly emptied it in one go. 'God they had designs on my wife. They wanted to fuck her' I thought angrily and the visions that I had seen a few minutes earlier of rubbing shoulders with the elite of the city started to fade rapidly.

'WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SIR' I started loudly but scared finished in a whimper, 'y...you w...want to f...fuck m..my w...wife?'

'See sir I told you that Randy is an intelligent man. Yes Randy we want to fuck Rashmika, your wife' Swami said with a satanic smile.

9tnftp.jpg

9tnrSZ.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Her husband should not accept... He should be jailed. Rashmika should. She should Start
as sacrifice and later she should forget her husband and be a slut for these guys... U can proceed like tat. Just a suggestion

Back