• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

MY JOURNEY BECOMING A MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY

Season 2 chapter 2

Part 7

'No uncle' Rashid replied blushing, 'I did get a chance once but I botched it'.
'Tell us about it' Sahebji said.

Rashid looked at me and hesitated. 'Go on tell us. Randy is a good friend' Sahebji said reassuring the youth.
'One day my friend Sonu and I were discussing our favorite subject; girls. I told him that I was still a virgin and desperately wanted to fuck a girl' Rashid said narrating his tale, 'Sonu told me that I should date Raksha, a girl two years senior to us, she fucks everybody and anybody and that he had also had her many times'.

'Gathering courage I asked Raksha to go to the movies with me' Rashid continued, 'to my surprise she agreed readily. During the movie she grabbed my cock and cooed' Oooo you have a nice big cock'. But when I tried to touch her she said not now later'.

'After the movie' Rashid continued, 'she took me to a secluded spot and pulling up her skirt she lay down on the grass saying, 'Rashid ab mujhe chodo (Rashid now fuck me)'. It was quite dark and I could not see clearly but there was enough light for me to make out that she was not wearing any panties. As I had never seen a naked girl I tried hard to look at her choot'.

'Hurry up man' she urged, 'it is getting late. I have to be back by ten'.

'My cock was rock hard but when I mounted her, my erection dwindled. I tried to get hard again but could not. Raksha laughed in my face and tauntingly said, 'Rashid you are not man enough', and went away. Since that day I have not had the courage to ask anyone else' Rashid said finishing his story.

'You mean to tell me that you have not even fucked Shraddha or Aishwarya' Sahebji said probing deeper.
'I tried to but they just won't let me' Rashid replied.

'But you do kiss them and squeeze their tits' I asked wanting to confirm my impression.

'Yes they let me do that but nothing more' Rashid replied.

'Rashid my boy tonight you are going to lose your virginity. I promise you. You see all those pretty girls. You can chose the one you would like to lose your virginity to' Sahebji said.

'Picking one of them is not easy. Actually I would love to fuck all of them' Rashid giggled.

'What! You want to fuck your mother and sister also' I asked to check his leanings.

'Of course not. I meant all the others' Rashid replied blushing.

'Spoken like a man' Sahebji said, 'you will have them all but you can lose your virginity to only one of them'.
'What about mommy? What will she say?' Rashid asked.

'She will say nothing. Trust me everything will be fine' Sahebji assured the young lad.

After dinner Sahebji announced, 'Friends we have a virgin among us. Can we allow that?'
'NO' everyone shouted.

'I am personally going to see to it that this person no longer remains a virgin' he continued.

'Who is this person' Nayantara asked with a knowing smile.

'She knows who Sahebji has in mind' I thought.

'None other than young Rashid' Sahebji replied pointing dShriyatically at Rashid.

'Hai nahin! Tum kya mere bete ki gaand maaroge? (Oh no! You want to bugger my son)' Nayantara replied with affected fear in her voice.

'You know darling I love fucking girls in their ass hole and on occasions I have even enjoyed boys. I thought of it but rejected the idea, as Rashid is too old for that 'Sahebji laughed entering into the spirit of the game, 'seriously I had his other virginity in mind. Which one of you pretty ladies would volunteer to take his maiden sperm in her choot'.

There were shouts of 'ME' ME' 'NO! ME'.

'Quiet' Nayantara said, raising her hand, 'if the little rascal is going to lose his virginity tonight then I will decide who will take it. Rashid go into your bedroom and wait'.

When Rashid had left everyone shouted, 'Who is the lucky one?'

'Rashmika would you kindly consent to take his cherry' Nayantara asked.
rashmik220920_2.jpg

Before Rashmika could reply Pooja asked, 'Mommy why Rashmika?'

'Normally it should have been me because I have the maximum experience but as I am the mother of this rascal and detest incest I can't, so the next most experienced among us is Rashmika. Satisfied. Rashmika, what do you say?'
'Okay with me provided you don't open your "Third Eye"' Rashmika replied.

Nayantara thought for a minute then said, 'Okay agreed'.

'What is this "Third Eye" business' Anupama asked.

'You will get to know when the time comes' Nayantara replied smiling.

With this matter settled Nayantara proceeded to make the night's pairing.

'Auntie may I say something?' Anupama asked.

'No need, my child I know what your choot desires' Nayantara replied, 'Sahebji will fuck you and your sister tonight. Is that what you wanted to say?'

'Oh yes, thank you auntie' Anupama said, 'but how did you know that we wanted uncle Sahebji'.
anupama-parameswaran-303.jpeg
Amritha-Aiyer-1.jpg

'She can not only see through walls but is also a fucking mind reader' Amritha piped up.

'Language girl language' Nayantara admonished Amritha, 'no I am not a mind reader, it was simple logic. As Randy does not believe in incest it was obvious that he has not fucked you two and your choots must be hungry to taste the pleasures a big cock can give. Right? Now run along and enjoy yourselves'.

Nayantara then decided who would sleep with whom keeping me for herself.

Nayantara looked even more alluring lying naked in bed. I kissed her tenderly and caressed her tits. Her loud moans acknowledged my caress. After I had kissed and suckled her nipples I went to work with my tongue on her hairless choot.
Nayanthara-41.jpg

'Oh Randy your tongue feels so good' she moaned. I continued to eat her pussy then moving lower pushed my tongue inside her dripping choot. 'AAAGGHRR' she moaned,
'Y... hes darling tongue fuck me' she screamed.

A few minutes later she shouted, 'YOUR TONGUE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I CAN'T WAIT FUCK ME RANDY FUCK ME'.
Mounting her I rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit. 'OHHH RANDY DON'T TEASE ME ANY LONGER SHOVE YOU BIG LUND INTO MY HUNGRY CHOOT'.
Nayanthara-24.jpg

With one hard stroke I rammed my cock to the hilt into her choot. 'AAAHHHH THAT WAS LOVELY. NOW FUCK THE HELL OUT OF ME' she squealed with pleasure. I started to fuck her with long slow strokes but later varied the length and the speed of my strokes. Nayantara continued to moan loudly. Her bottoms moved up and down in rhythm of the in and out motion of my cock. Her body arched. She was about to cum.
Nayanthara-27.jpg

'OH GODDD IT FEELS SOOOO LOVELY' she yelled, 'Y... HES FUCK ME FASTER. Y... HES THAT IS THE WAY. OH FUCK ME HARDER. HAAN AUR ZOR SE CHODO (YES FUCK ME HARDER). MAKE MINCEMEAT OUT OF MY CHOOT. GODDD I AAAMMMM NEARRLYYY THERE. OHHHH I AMMMM COMMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG' she screamed and fell back gasping for breath on the bed.

Our lips met. As we kissed I spurted my seed into her cunt with a loud 'AAHHHH' of satisfaction.

'Oh darling it was lovely' she said kissing and licking my lund clean. We fucked again. When I was ready to fuck her for the third time she turned on to her stomach saying, 'Randy this time I want you to fuck me in my ass hole'.

'With pleasure' I replied and after applying spit pushed my cock into her rear entrance.
'OOOOWWWA' she screamed, 'oh do it gently. Your laurda is sooo big'.
Nayanthara-17.jpg

While moving my cock in and out of her gaand I simultaneously rubbed her choot with my hand.

'OH RANDY IT FEELS LOVELY. GO ON DON'T STOP. OHHHH I AMMMM COMMMINNNGGG' she screamed. At this moment I also released my load into her. Later we fucked one more time and went to sleep in each other's arms.

In the morning we all assembled for breakfast but there was no sign of Rashid. Seeing the big grin on my sisters faces Nayantara asked, 'Girls how was your night? Did you enjoy Sahebji's big cock?'

'Oh auntie it was heavenly' Anupama sighed.

'I felt like a virgin again' Amritha giggled.

'I am so happy for you two' Nayantara said and turning to Rashmika asked, 'how did it go with you and the little rascal?'

'It was lovely. He is a fast learner' Rashmika replied.

'No tell us in detail' Nayantara said.

'When I entered the room I found Rashid waiting impatiently' Rashmika said, 'he was naked with his cock erect'.
'So you are going to be my first fuck' he said grabbing me.

'Kissing me wildly he pushed me towards the bed. 'Relax Rashid' I told him, 'main chuwane aayi hoon bhagoongi nahin. Mujhe pahele kaprde tau uttarne de (I have come to fuck and won't run away. Let me undress first)'.
'Sorry Rashmika' he said blushing and released me.

While he watched I undressed slowly and lay down on the bed. Without moving he stared at my naked body. 'Kya paheli baar ek lardki ki choot dekh rahe ho? (Is it the first time that you are seeing a girl's cunt?)' I asked.
'Haan (Yes)' he replied breathing hard.

Spreading my arms and legs I said, 'Meri choot ko baad main theek terah dekh lena ab aao aur mujhe chodo (You can investigate my cunt later but now fuck me)'.

He fell upon me and roughly pushing his cock inside me started to fuck me with hard and fast strokes. As it was his first fuck I did not say anything. Within minutes he shot his sperm inside me and lay panting on me.
Rashmika-Mandanna-Nude-Fucking-In-Hotel-Room.jpg

I tried to push him off me but he said, 'Please Rashmika let me be I want to fuck again. I will be hard in a minute I promise'.

'I know you will be hard in a minute' I said, 'but before we fuck again we must talk'.

Reluctantly he got off me. 'Did you enjoy your first fuck?' I asked.

'Oh Rashmika it was wonderful. A million no a trillion times more pleasurable than masturbating' he gushed with enthusiasm.

'Good but I didn't' I said.

'No you didn't but I thought girls also felt pleasure' he asked surprised.

'Yes they do but you fucked too fast. You must fuck slowly girls require more time to cum' I told him, 'now fuck me again but slowly'.

He then fucked me again with slow strokes. 'That is right keep moving like this. Keep varying the speed and the length of your strokes' I advised him. Soon he got the hang of it. After ten minutes I felt that heavenly feeling coming over me. 'Rashid you are doing great. Now a little faster. Y... HES FASTER AND HARDER. GODD IT FEELS HEAVENLY.

PicsArt_10-30-04.30.17.jpg

FASTER GOOD HARDER. OHHH OHH RASHID I AMMM COOMMMMINNNNGG' I screamed as I came. Few strokes later with a loud 'AAHHH' he also came.

'How was it this time?' he asked panting.

'Much better than the first time' I replied.

'Good the first lesson is that when you fuck a girl make sure that she enjoys it too. Normally a girl will not come to you like I did i.e. ready to be fucked. You have to make her want to fuck. It is therefore necessary for you to know how to sexually arouse a girl'.

Then I told him in some detail about our erogenous points and how to excite them. Rashid then caressed my tits, kissed and sucked my nipples. He ate my pussy finishing with tongue fucking me. As I said before he is a fast learner.

After this we fucked again.

'Another pleasure a girl can give a man is to let him fuck her in her ass hole' I said.
'What fuck a girl in her gaand' he asked surprised.
PicsArt_11-03-01.42.23.jpg

'Yes in her gaand. It is very pleasure some. Ask any of the boys. Both Randy and your uncle Sahebji love it' I told him laughing, 'but remember to use some sort of lubrication as it very painful for the girl'.

After he had fucked my gaand we slept. When I got up Rashid was still asleep. He woke up when I was dressing after my bath. He wanted to fuck me but I said, 'Please Rashid not now I have already had my bath'.

'What shall I do with this' he wailed showing me his huge erection.

Season 2 chapter 2

Part 8
'Oh that! I will deal with it' I told him and gave him his first blowjob. He enjoyed it very much but still insisted that he wanted to fuck. I offered to suck him off again.

'No thanks Rashmika but I want to fuck' he said and throwing on his dressing gown walked out of the room'. I don't know where he is now' Rashmika said finishing her experience with Rashid.

'Thank you Rashmika' Nayantara said, 'I knew that you will show him the right path. Where is the rascal anyway? Amala, have you seen Master Rashid?'

'Yes ma'am last I saw him was when he was humping Aishwarya' Amala replied with a broad grin. Few minutes later Rashid, still dressed in his dressing gown, entered the dining room with a blushing Aishwarya in tow.
Aishwarya-Rajesh-6.jpg

'God I am famished' falling in a chair he said to Amala, 'Bitch get me four fried eggs with lots of toast and tea'.
'RASHID! THAT IS NO WAY TO ADDRESS Amala' Nayantara reprimanded him severely, 'apologize to her immediately'.

'Ma'am let it be. No need for an apology, " Amala said, placing a plate of eggs and toast before Rashid, 'he calls me by that name only when he wants to show his affection towards me. I don't mind it but sort of like it'.

'Since when is this going on?' Nayantara asked, looking at Rashid. Rashid shrugged, pushing a large piece of toast into his mouth.

'Amala you tell me since when is he abusing you like this' Nayantara said to Amala. Amala remained silent and looked at Rashid.

With his mouth full of egg and toast Rashid said, 'I don't care. Tell her what you like bitch'.
'WELL' Nayantara said tapping the table with her forefinger.

'Since two years ma'am' Amala replied glancing at Rashid who seemed to be concentrating on his eggs and toast, 'one morning two years ago Master Rashid came into the kitchen, dressed the way he is now, and displaying his erection wanted to fuck me. I refused telling him that he was still too young. He begged me to let him. Though the sight of his erection had made me wet I didn't relent. I warned Aishwarya also. We let him kiss us and squeeze our tities though but nothing more. Isn't that right pet?'

'Yes ma'am' Aishwarya said, 'Amala is right. Today is the very first time that Master Rashid has fucked me that also because he said that he had your permission'.

'He didn't' Nayantara laughed, 'but I would have given it if the rascal had asked me. Rashid now you can fuck Amala also whenever you like'.

'Me fuck that bitch, never' Rashid said angrily, 'I won't touch her choot even if she begged me to'.

'We will see about that' Amala replied grinning devilishly, 'Father Time will tell'.

'I'll fuck Father Time but not you' Rashid said pushing back his chair.

He walked up to Nabha and said, 'Come Nabha let us fuck'.

'Wait a few minutes let me finish this first' Nabha replied pointing to a frankfurter on her plate.

'For that puny looking frankfurter you are saying no to this sausage' Rashid said, opening his dressing gown and exhibiting a grand erection.

'WOW! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DONG' Nabha said scrambling to her feet and pulling Rashid by his cock towards the door added, 'excuse me auntie I will finish my breakfast later'.
j9NJ2Z.jpg

Rashid had a nice big cock, nearly as large as Amit's. In her hurry Nabha tripped on the carpet and fell. Rashid didn't wait. He nailed her right there in front of all of us.

'Well done' Ram shouted clapping.

'Fuck her hard' Ashu said pulling Payal to the floor. The girls laughed and started to clap in rhythm of Rashid's strokes. Within minutes there was chaos in the room as the girls tried to grab the available boys.
Payal-Rajput-10.jpg

'Excuse me I am going to my room' Nayantara said getting up, 'but you youngsters enjoy yourself'.

As I went after Nayantara from the corner of my eye I saw that Anupama and Amritha had cornered Sahebji. I caught up with her in the living room. 'Nayantara let us fuck' I proposed.

'With pleasure' she replied, 'come to my room'.
image1632603351837.jpg
PicsArt_12-14-01.13.4400a647e64e1154a9.jpg

'No not in your room. Here on the floor' I said and laying her down entered her choot. I fucked her twice without withdrawing. As I was preparing to fuck her third time I heard Ram say, 'Dear brother in law you can't monopolize the fair lady. Give others also a chance'.

The whole day went this way. Rashid was the most active. He fucked every girl and some of then twice. At the dinner table he was exhausted and sleepy. 'Mommy I don't want dinner I want to sleep' he mumbled.

'No darling you must eat otherwise how will you get your strength back' Nayantara said putting her foot down.
Rashid gobbled down his food and mumbled sleepily, 'Please excuse me I am going to bed. Good night everybody'.
'Good night' we echoed.

'Poor fellow' Rashmika remarked, 'he will be dead to the world till morning'.

'Don't count on it' Nayantara laughed looking towards the far end of the room. I followed her glance and saw Amala lighting a small lamp under a bowl of oil. I wondered who is the lucky fellow to get the massage tonight. Amala looked enquiringly at Nayantara.

'No Amala wait till we have finished dinner' Nayantara said, 'we want to watch'. Amala nodded. Half an hour later when we finished dinner Nayantara said, 'come guys let us go to my room. There is a very interesting program on TV'. As we trooped to her room she called out, 'Amala tell Aishwarya to serve coffee in my room'.

This I thought was the signal for Amala to go ahead.

On entering her room Nayantara pressed a key on a remote and a large panel slid back noiselessly exposing a large TV screen.

'WOW! I have never seen a TV with such a big screen before' Anupama exclaimed.

'Friends this is my 'Third Eye' Nayantara said pressing another button.

A picture of Rashid sleeping soundly appeared on the screen. 'My God that is Rashid on the screen' Amritha said, 'and look Amala has come in with a lamp and a katori (bowl) on a tray'.

I followed her gaze. Yes she was right, it was Rashid. Amala placed the tray on the bedside table and started to undress Rashid. 'So Rashid is in for a massage' I thought glancing towards Sahebji. He was also looking at me. We both grinned at each other.

'Y... y... you mean you can see into his room from here?' Sara asked.
'Not only into this room but all the rooms' Nayantara elaborated.

'T... T... That means you have seen us all fucking' Amit said.

'Of course' Nayantara laughed, 'how did you think I could tell the size of your cocks'.

'Oh God' they said crestfallen. I was surprised at their reaction but our Nabha ran to form. 'Did you also watch me fucking how did I look?' she giggled.

'Yes dear I saw Amit screwing you, you looked so happy and pretty' Nayantara replied smiling.
'Oh yes Amit's cock fits so nicely in my choot' Nabha sighed.

Amit laughed loudly, 'Fits nicely she says it was like entering a big hall'.

'That is not a nice thing to say' Nabha said with tears welling up in her eyes.

'AMIT! That was very rude' Rashmika said admonishing him, 'apologize to her immediately'.

'Please Nabha don't feel bad. I am very sorry, I was only joking' Amit said obeying Rashmika.

'I knew that. I know Amit loves me' Nabha said smiling, and her tears disappeared as quickly as they had appeared.
'Randy, Nabha reminds me of my old girl friend Nisha. She was also so full of life' Sahebji said to me then turning to Nabha added, 'come here my little one and check out how my cock fits your choot'.

'Sir you are I kind man' Nabha said, raising her skirt and trying to impale herself on Sahebji's erection.
'What no panties' I laughed.

'Also no bra' Nabha shot back opening the buttons of her blouse, 'since my arrival here I gave up wearing underclothing. They were always in the way whenever I got lucky'.

'No darling not this way. Turn around otherwise you won't be able to watch what is happening' Sahebji said to Nabha.
'I won't see it anyway. My eyes close as soon as a cock enters me. AHHHH it fits like a glove' Nabha replied as her cunt swallowed Sahebji's big cock, 'also this way the penetration is deeper, yes much deeper and my teats are at the right height to be sucked while I fuck myself'.
Nabha-4.jpg

'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU BLOODY BITCH' Rashid's voice boomed on the 'Third Eye'. Hastily I all looked at the TV screen...

'Taking your clothes off' Amala replied calmly, 'your mother has sent me to give you a massage'.
'Did you?' Rashmika asked Nayantara.

'No but I saw her lighting the lamp at dinner. I didn't stop her because I approved of what she had in mind, ' Nayantara laughed.

'I don't want a fucking massage. I want to sleep' Rashid said sleepily.

'At dinner your mother said to me Amala Rashid has been fucking so hard all day and his body is going to ache like hell in the morning. I want you to give the little rascal a massage before you go to bed' Amala continued to lie.
'You lie. I did not hear her say this' Rashid replied sharply.

'You were too tired. You even ate the aubergine, which you detest, without a murmur' Amala laughed, 'if I were you I would not annoy madam. You know how she is when she gets angry. Be a good boy, let me give you a massage then you can sleep peacefully and so can I'.

'All right' Rashid agreed grudgingly, 'do it quickly and get out'.

Rashid let her undress him. His cock was lying as if dead between his legs. When Amala started to undress Rashid asked, 'Hey bitch why are you taking your clothes off?'
Amala-Paul-Nude-10.jpg

'Because I don't want oil stains on my new sari' Amala replied with a straight face.

'Now I know what your game is, you want to entice me into fucking you' Rashid laughed.
'No I am only following orders. It is getting late and I am tired so please cooperate so that we both can go to sleep as soon as possiple' Amala said.

'Okay but don't you dare touch my cock' Rashid said.

'I have no such intentions' Amala said, 'now turn on your stomach'.

The above conversation was punctuated by loud sighs of pleasure from Nabha.

'Payal come to me I want to check out your ass hole' Amit said.

'No Amit, not now do it later. I want to watch' Payal replied.

'Payal my child in my house nobody says no to sex. Lie down on the bed facing the screen you can watch while Amit checks out your gaand'.

'OWWWAA Amit go easy' Payal shouted as Amit entered her puckered hole.
Payal-Rahput-15.jpg

Ram moved closer to Nayantara and started to caress her shapely boobs. Similarly others also found their partners and I pulled pooja to me.

Having oiled his back, Amala was ready to drop hot oil on his spine. 'OWW it is hot' Rashid shouted, 'what are you doing you bloody bitch, trying to burn me?'

Amala just smiled and turned Rashid on his back and started to pinch and rub his teats.
'Oh it feels good' Rashid sighed.

Encouraged she took them in her mouth and suckled them. Blood started to flow into Rashid's cock. Amala gave his navel the tongue treatment. 'OH GODD' Rashid moaned. She then dropped oil drops on his nipples and rubbed it into the skin. Rashid's cock was now raising its head. Amala quickly lifted his legs and started to lick his balls and the stem of his half-erect cock.

'Hey stop, I told you not to touch my lund' Rashid said.

'I am not touching it but licking it but if you don't want me to then I will stop' Amala said, pushing his legs against his chest and first rimming his butt hole and then pushing her tongue in it.

'OHHHHH Amala IT FEELS GREAT' moaned Rashid. His cock was now hard and erect.

After a few minutes of tongue fucking his ass hole Amala stopped and said, 'Okay I am finished now you can go to sleep'.

'Go to sleep like hell. Look what you have done, given me an erection. I am going to fuck you now' Rashid declared.
'No way' Amala said picking up her bra.

'Pyaar se maan ja nahin tau zabardasti pakard ke chod doonga (Submit peacefully otherwise I will rape you)' Rashid said trying to grab her.

'Nahin main tumhain chodene nahin doongi (No I will not let you fuck me)' Amala said defiantly.

Rashid caught hold of her and after a few minutes of wrestling had her flat on her back. 'Ab main tujhe chodoonga (I am going to fuck you now)' Rashid laughed and pushed forward to penetrate her choot.

'No you are not' Amala laughed and with one jerk dislodged him. They continued to struggle and each time Rashid thought he had her, Amala would easily push him off.

'Amala why don't you let me fuck you' Rashid panted in desperation.
'You want to fuck me then not like this' Amala said.

'Then how?' Rashid asked.
'Beg me' Amala laughed.

'Beg you like hell' Rashid said and tried to use force again.
After a few more futile attempts Rashid said, 'Okay you bitch I give up. Please let me fuck you'.

'See! You have again called me a bitch' Amala said, 'promise never to call me a bitch again'.

'All right I won't call you a bitch again, only a bloody bitch' Rashid laughed but seeing Amala's reaction quickly added, 'sorry, sorry I was joking. I promise never to call you a bitch again. Please Amala darling I beg of you let me fuck you'.

'That is much better' Amala smiled, 'now say that once again'. Rashid repeated his words.
'Great' Amala said and in a trice lay down on the bed with legs wide open, 'come Master Rashid fuck me'.
Without wasting a second Rashid was on top of her and pushing his erect member inside her choot started to fuck her.

amala-paul-xxx-fake-1-of-12.jpg

'OHHHH it feels great. How I wanted your cock from the day you showed it to me. Master Rashid now I want you to fuck me silly' Amala sighed.

'Okay my friends, peace has been restored. It is time that we all go to bed. Amit you take Payal and Amritha with you. Nabha and Rashmika go with Sahebji. Sham tonight you fuck the sisters in law Eesha and Sara. Ram you stay here and make me happy. Randy you take the friends, Shraddha and pooja. Ashu you get Anupama and Aishwarya as your partners. Okay guys have a good time. Good night'.

Last edited:

Season 2 chapter 2

Part 9

'But auntie Amritha is my wife' complained Amit.

'I know. Amit once in a while it is fun to fuck your own wife' Nayantara said, ' now go my choot is dripping and I want to fuck'.
j8oAR.jpg

'Come my lord and master my choot awaits your royal laurda' Amritha said bowing low. Everyone laughed and we all dispersed for the night.

At breakfast Nayantara asked, 'Amala how did it go last night?' Amala blushed sweetly. 'Very well just as I had planned it' she replied, 'but ma'am you must have seen it'.

'Yes we all did' Nayantara laughed, 'it was a great performance'.

Nayantara looked around and not spotting Rashid asked, 'Amala where is Rashid? Is he still sleeping?'
'No ma'am he was here ten minutes ago' Amala replied.

Few minutes later Rashid came waving the morning paper. 'Guys, do you know who is in town?' he said then added, 'Amala the usual breakfast for me please'.

'Who is in town?' pooja asked.

'The porn queens, Amita and Anita' Rashid replied, taking a big gulp of orange juice.

'Oh them! We saw one of their movie in our club. Anupama you remember don't you?' Ram said.

'Oh yes the one in which they both lose their cherry' Anupama replied, 'it must have been their first one'.

'You think that was for real? I hear that they pretend to lose their cherry in every film. Nevertheless it was very arousing' Amit said.

'Do you remember that monster cock which deflowered them, for a moment I thought it would kill them' Amritha remarked.

'Would you like to see the movie? I could get the CD' Rashid offered.

'Sure it is really worth seeing again' Ram said, 'but no one will give it to you, you are not yet twenty-one'.
'I was counting on you to accompany me' Rashid laughed, 'mommy may I?'

'Go on get it if everyone wants to see it' Nayantara replied, 'it is years since I saw a blue film'.

'Your breakfast Master Rashid' Amala said, placing a plate of four fried eggs and a basket full of toast in front of Rashid.

'Oh thank you Amala dear' Rashid smiled, 'I must say you are looking very pretty today'.

To my surprise, Amala blushed and ran into the kitchen.

'Wow from 'a bloody bitch' to 'Amala dear' little brother, you seemed to have changed your tune within twenty hours' pooja said laughing loudly.

'Yes appa (elder sister) I realized that I had misjudged her,' Rashid replied with a straight face.

'I suppose it has nothing to do with the massage she gave you last night' Nabha giggled amidst amused giggles from all of us.

'Yes that had something to do with it too' Rashid replied blushing, 'what do know about the massage?
'Everything. Actually we all watched the transformation of Amala from 'bloody bitch to Amala dear' Nayantara said laughing.

Rashid quickly finishing his breakfast said, 'Ram if you have finished then let us get the CD'. Ram and Sham went with Rashid. They returned after two hours.

'Boy everyone in town wants to see their movies. With great difficulty we managed to get their first film. The shopkeeper was a rogue he made us pay thrice the normal charges' Rashid announced. For the next hour or so we watched the blue film.

'WOW! What a sexy movie. I wish that it was me popping their cherry' Amit said caressing his hard on.

'You men only think of popping cherries what about the poor girls they looked so young' Amritha said.

'Yes and to be deflowered by that huge cock. I was scared that it would kill them' Eesha said.

'Don't go by their looks. Now a days the make up Rashmika can do wonders' Sara said.

'No don't think the make up guys had much to do with it this time. In my opinion they were not older than 14/15. They may have been younger but definitely not older' Ashu said.

'Don't believe all you see. Seriously tell me which virgin would like to act in a porno film? I am convinced that it is all fake including losing their virginity' Anupama remarked.

'You may be right but in this movie it was for real. This is supposed to be their first film. Did you see how small their choot holes were?' Ram said.

'Man I would love to stick my lund into the choot of a girl with such a small choot hole' Sham sighed.

'You guys keep going on and on about fucking virgins. What is so great about popping a cherry' Rashid said.

'Just imagine the excitement of going where no man has been before. Then as you enter your progress is stopped by her hymen. You apply pressure the hymen stretches and sort of wraps itself round your phallus and then snaps, allowing you unhindered entry. Oh, then moving in and out of her tight choot. All this feels great. Rashid this feeling can't be described it has to be experienced' Ram explained.

'Little brother one day you will also get your chance' pooja said, 'I agree with Ashu. Amita must be 14 and her sister a year younger. Mommy what do you say?'

'Dear child, you know that I don't believe in speculation. Therefore let us find out their correct age. Lover boy why don't you tell them?' Nayantara said with a big smile.

'Lover boy? You mean uncle Sahebji how is he supposed to know?' pooja said bewildered.

'Tell them darling so that we can move on to more pleasurable activities' Nayantara pressed Sahebji.

Sahebji laughed, 'You won't believe me but Amita was nearly twenty and Anita a year younger'.

We were all confused so was pooja. 'Uncle how can you say... Mommy how did you... ?' pooja asked perplexed.
'Darling the moment I set eyes on that cock I recognized it as Sahebji's' Nayantara replied.

'Uncle was it really you. You looked so different' pooja persisted.

'Yes pooja it was me. My looks were altered by the make up Rashmika Sahebji clarified.

Then a barrage of questions followed. Sahebji replied to all of them patiently. At Rashid's insistence Sahebji laughed and said, 'Rashid one day I will tell you the story in detail and also introduce you to them'.

'Uncle did you enjoy popping their cherry?' Rashid asked.

'Yes Rashid I enjoyed it very much' Sahebji replied.

'God I wish I had a virgin to deflower and could experience this pleasure for myself' Rashid said.

'Amala how much progress have you made with Keerthi? Nayantara asked turning to Amala .
keerthi-suresh-new-cute-stills-60495.jpg

'A little ma'am but not enough. Last time when we were together she let me kiss and suck her nipples but would not let me touch her choot' Amala replied.

'This means that she is out of the question' Nayantara asked.

'Yes ma'am' Amala replied, 'at least for the present but she will come around. She has a hot cunt'.

'Mommy you are phenomenal' pooja said, 'you mean to say you anticipated this situation and had a choot ready for Rashid to deflower'.

'No child it is not what it seems' Nayantara laughed, 'when I asked Amala to check out Keerthi I had lover boy in mind and not the little rascal'.
Rashid said, 'Who Keerthi? Oh you mean the daughter of the washerwoman?'
'Yes Master Rashid' Amala confirmed.
'What a pity I would have loved to deflower her' Rashid grinned.
'Rashid don't be disappointed. Maybe it is still possible. Amala , tell me how old is she?' Rashmika asked.
'Oh she is not a child anymore, I would say about the same age as Master Rashid' Amala replied.
'Good. Does she really have a hot cunt? Rashmika asked.
'Yes ma'am like all girls at her age. She let me suck her tits without much ado but she still has her maidenly inhibitions and is scared of going all the way' Amala replied.
pWc0G.jpg

'Nayantara ask Amala to call her tomorrow and I will see to it that she loses her inhibitions and will beg to lose her virginity' Rashmika giggled.
'But how?' Nayantara inquired.
Then Rashmika related her story in short, as to how the MD managed to seduce her but leaving out my part in it.
'I thought it was you' Nayantara murmured.
'Yes I think I should have told you that night only but I felt ashamed'.
'You mean to say that you are carrying bottles of the adulterated coke with you?' I asked surprised.
'Yes not only the coke but also the vial you gave me' Rashmika laughed, 'I brought them with me to liven things up in case they slowed down'.
As Nayantara digested this information Rashmika said, 'Sorry Sahebji, I hope you won't grudge Rashid popping her cherry'.
'Of course not Rashmika, I am happy for Rashid' Sahebji replied like a gentleman.
'All right Amala , go to her home and tell her parents to send her tomorrow. Oh yes tell her also that she maybe late as, due to the guests, she will have lots to do but reassure them that after the work is finished you will escort her home'. Amala returned shortly before dinner and reported that Keerthi will come at nine in the morning.
The next morning we finished breakfast by eight thirty and waited for Keerthi to arrive. 'Rashmika have you instructed Amala ?' Nayantara asked.
'Yes I have given her a bottle of the special coke and have also treated four biscuits should she opt for tea instead of coke' Rashmika replied.
Rashid was very fidgety. 'Rashid calm down there is no need to be nervous' Rashmika laughed.
'I am not nervous but only a little anxious' Rashid replied.
'Just do as I have told you. There is no hurry. Don't ram your lund in her kori choot and cause her undue pain but proceed slowly. First some foreplay. Kiss and caress her body till she can't bear your titillations any more. Then get on top of her. If her legs are closed then don't try to force them open but rub your cock between her cunt lips. This will make her open her legs. Then insert your lund in her choot slowly. After you have broken through her hymen then fuck her with slow long strokes. It will give you more pleasure and make her first time memorable to her also' Rashmika advised.
'I hope I have the patience to follow your instructions' Rashid said doubtfully.
The intercom rang. Nayantara answered it. Amala was on the line. 'She has arrived and I am taking her to the kitchen where Aishwarya is waiting' she said.
Nayantara switched on the 'Third Eye'. We saw Amala enter the kitchen with a pleasant looking girl of 18 years of age.
motion-poster-launch-function-58794.jpg

Keerthi was around 5' 3" tall with boobs too large for her slim figure. She was not what I would term as beautiful but she had a very pleasant face. Her big boobs wiggled sexily as she walked.
'Rashid she is nice. You are a lucky fellow' Ram said.
'Boy I would love to stick my cock into her kori choot' Amit said.
'You love to stick your cock into any choot' Amritha teased.
'Shh let us hear what they are saying' Nayantara said.
After greeting Aishwarya Keerthi said, 'My God so many clothes?' pointing to three big baskets over flowing with dirty clothes in the corner. Last evening we had all contributed as many pieces of our apparel, including some clean ones, as we could.
'Oh madam has houseguests. They will be leaving in a day or two therefore they want their clothes washed and pressed' Amala said, 'but before you start let us have some refreshment'.
'That would be nice' Keerthi replied settling down.
'What would you prefer tea or coke? Aishwarya asked.
'Coke please, I love coke' Keerthi said making her choice. Aishwarya opened a bottle of coke for Keerthi and asked Amala , 'What will you have?'
'Tea for me my pet' Amala replied. For a while they sat quietly sipping their beverages. 'Keerthi why so quiet what are you thinking?' Amala asked.
'Oh nothing' Keerthi giggled, 'you know this the second bottle of coke I am drinking in this house'.
'Second coke! I don't recall giving you a coke before. We always drank tea' Amala said surprised.
'Oh you didn't give me but Master Rashid did' Keerthi giggled and after a pause added, 'he is nice I like him. You know Amala his eyes keep following me as if he wants to devour me'.
'Arre pagli woh tujhe khaana nahin chahata hai lakin chodena (Stupid girl he does not want to eat you but fuck you)' Amala laughed.
'Oh I know. Once he tried to bribe me with a coke' Keerthi laughed.
'Kya tune uss se chudwaya hai (Has he fucked you?)' Aishwarya asked.
'No but he tried to' Keerthi giggled.
'Tell us what happened' Amala asked but Keerthi refused saying it was too embarrassing. While Amala and Aishwarya tried to persuade her Nayantara laughed, 'Rashid, you rascal you even tried to fuck her?'
'Yes mommy but that time she escaped but today I am going to fuck the bitch silly' Rashid said blushing.
'Alright, alright I will tell you but don't tell anyone' Keerthi said agreeing, 'last year one afternoon, when he was here in summer vacations, I went to Master Rashid's room to put away his clothes. He was there. He said nice thing about me and invited me to sit next to him on the bed.
'Keerthi, it's very hot today would you like a cold bottle of coke?' he said.
'Yes sir it is hot. I won't mind something cold' I replied.
'He quickly fetched a bottle. While I drank it he put his hands around me and pressed my boobs.
Slapping his hand away I said, 'What are you doing? If you touch me again then I shall leave'.
'He promised to behave but after a few minutes he caught me in his strong arms and pushed me on the bed. He pulled up my lehnga (a knee length skirt) and grabbed my choot' Keerthi narrated, 'he got on top of me and forcibly separated my legs'.
'All this while I kept struggling and pleading with him to let me go. Then he started to open his fly to free his laurda'. Amala I don't know from where I got the strength but I managed to push him off me and ran home. After that day I never entered his room when he was there' Keerthi concluded.
'Keerthi why are you not drinking your coke?' Amala asked pointing to the half-full bottle.
'Somehow it tastes funny' Keerthi replied screwing up her nose.
'Let me try' Amala said and took a small sip, 'it tastes okay to me but forget it here try some of these biscuits'.
'God what is she doing?' Rashmika exclaimed, 'I specifically told her to give her either the coke or the biscuits but not both'.
'What will happen I hope it won't harm her?' Nayantara asked.
'No it won't do her any harm' Rashmika laughed, 'but Rashid will have a hell of a time appeasing her itching choot'.
'What are we here for? We will help' Sham offered.
I looked at Nayantara for her reaction.
'You mean Keerthi's cunt is meant for Rashid only' Sham continued undeterred, 'I thought it would be like Shalini's birthday party'.
For a minute nobody spoke then Nayantara asked, 'Sham tell me what happened on Shalini's birthday party?'
'Ask Rashmika' he said, 'I think I might have already said too much'.
Rashmika related all that had happened on Shalini eighteenth birthday party. Nayantara listened attentively but without any comment.
'Tu pagal hai tujhe chudwalena chahiye tha (You are mad you should have let him fuck you)' Amala said.
'Oh yes you should have' Aishwarya sighed, 'Master Rashid's cock is sooo satisfying'.

'W... W... What are you saying Aishwarya? Kya Master Rashid ne tujhe choda hai? (Has Master Rashid fucked you?)' Keerthi asked taken aback.

'Oh yes he has fucked both of us' Amala said, 'tujhe kabhi kabhi chudwane ka dil nahin karta? (Don't you sometimes feel the desire to fuck?)

'Haan karta hai lakin bahut dar lagta hai (Yes I want to but I am very scared' Keerthi replied.

Then leaning forward she whispered confidentially, 'Maine pardha hai ki ek mard ka laurda itna lamba aur mota hota hai ki jab bhi woh choot main gussta hai tau bahut dard hoti hai (I have read that a man's cock is so long and so thick that when ever it enters a girls cunt it hurts terribly)' indicating the sizes with her hands. Both Amala and Aishwarya laughed loudly.

'I wonder from where this stupid girl get this foolish idea that a cock is twelve inches long and three inches in diameter' Sara said scornfully.

'Oh I wish I would meet a man with a cock like that' Nabha sighed.

'I bet not even you can not handle such a cock' Eesha said.

'Of course I can' Nabha replied smugly.

'Why are you laughing?' Keerthi asked.

'You have been reading the wrong books. A cock is no where as large as you think' Amala replied.

'And for your information it hurts only the first time when it enters and that only for a few seconds, after that it gives pleasure and pleasure only' Amala said, 'apne ko chudwale tau sab khud he pata lag jayega. Kyon chuwayegi kya? (when you get screwed then you will know everything first hand. Do you want to fuck?)

Keerthi blushed and giggled nervously. She got up saying, 'I must get to work, otherwise I won't finish by evening'.
The three then carried a basket each out of the kitchen.

'My God look while talking she has not only eaten the biscuits but also finished the coke'. Rashmika said.

'So what it will only make her choot itch more?' Nayantara asked.

'Yes but the effect could last till late in the evening' Rashmika laughed.

'That we will see' Nayantara repied mysteriously

'Now what?' Rashid asked impatiently.

'We have to wait for the concoction to take effect' Rashmika replied.

We waited. After twenty minutes Keerthi with a disheveled look entered the kitchen. I could see that her eyes were blood shot and had a wild look in them. MD's concoction had taken control. 'Amala I don't know what is happening. I think I am going to be sick' Keerthi wailed.

'Don't get panicky. Come with me' Amala said and putting her arms round her led her to her room.
Nayantara quickly manipulated the right buttons.

'Keerthi lie down for a moment then you will feel better' Aishwarya said. Keerthi was panting with lust. Her ample bosom was rising and falling at a high speed.
pmo6v.jpg

'Oh Amala my whole body is tingling. I have never felt like this before' Keerthi cried.

'Is that all' Amala smiled, 'I will take care of it in a minute' and kneeling down next to the bed commenced to undo Keerthi's blouse buttons. After opening her blouse buttons she snapped open her bra. Her huge boobs with the nipples, hard and erect with excitement, fell free.

'WOW what tits' Rashid exclaimed.

'You will soon be lying on them' Nabha giggled.

'You will soon feel better' Amala said and started to caress and suck her teats.

'STOP Amala STOP' Keerthi shouted, 'you are only making it worse'.
pA7Jz.jpg

'Tell Amala where the irritation is and she will help you' Aishwarya suggested.

'Oh the itch is lower down' Keerthi said scratching her choot hard.

'You mean your choot is itching?' Amala asked innocently.

'Yes m... m... my choot is itching' Keerthi cried.

Amala put her hand inside her petticoat band and undid the knot. 'Don't do that I will become naked' Keerthi said catching hold of Amala 's hand.

'If I don't take off your sari then how can I help you. Let me undress you' Amala said gently and without any further protest from Keerthi took off every piece of clothing Keerthi was wearing. Keerthi lay naked before us.

I was surprised to see that Keerthi had practically no pubic hair. Apparently I was not the only one who was surprised. 'Keerthi what happened to your choot growth? Do you shave it?' Amala said spreading the lips of Keerthi's choot exposing her swollen clit. I think this was done for our benefit.

'No I don't shave my choot. You know that few months back I was ill for long time, they fell off then but are growing again' Keerthi replied. Amala gave Keerthi's swollen clit a hard lick. Keerthi's bottoms jumped six inches off the bed her tits lolled like two drunken sailors.

'Stop what are you doing?' she squealed, 'it felt so nice'.

'If you like it then let me continue it will stop the itching' Amala said and started to eat Keerthi's pussy.

While Amala ate her pussy Keerthi continued to moan 'OH Amala ', IT FEELS SO GOOD', YES GO ON' etc. 'Aishwarya hold them like this' Amala said raising Keerthi's legs and displaying her small choot entrance to us.

Rashid see how small her choot hole is' Sahebji said, 'it is your cock's job to make it larger'.

'Yes uncle' Rashid said laughing nervously, 'I am looking forward to it'.

Amala was now rimming Keerthi's choot. 'YES Amala THAT IS WHERE THE ITCH IS ONLY DEEPER INSIDE. PUT YOUR TONGUE IN' Keerthi screamed.
pHTxW.png

'No Keerthi I am sorry I can't do that' Amala said stopping.

'Why can't you, I assure you that my choot is clean' Keerthi asked.

'It would be sacrilege to put my tongue inside a kori (virgin) choot' Amala replied in a serious tone.

'Then how will you reach the itch, it is much deeper inside' Keerthi cried I desperation.

'A lund is meant to go inside a choot not my tongue' Amala replied calmly.

'Oh what shall I do? This itch will kill me' Keerthi wailed.

'Only solution is to get a laurda to help you' Amala said evenly.

'A laurda? Oh nahin woh mujhe chod dega (Oh no it will fuck me)' Keerthi protested.

'Well there is no other way to reach your itch' Aishwarya said smugly seeing the goal so near. For the next few minutes there was silence.

'All right a laurda it will have to be' Keerthi said capitulating, 'from where will you get one there is only madam and Miss pooja here'.

'What do you think about Master Rashid? You said you liked him' Amala suggested.

'Is he here?' Keerthi asked blushing.

Without waiting for Keerthi's assent Amala said, 'Aishwarya go call Master Rashid. Unse kahena ki Keerthi chahati hai ki woh usski choot phard dain (Tell him that Keerthi wants him to pop her cherry)'.

'Oh don't say that to him' Keerthi yelled but Aishwarya had already left.

In the spectators gallery Rashid was out of the room before Keerthi could complete her sentence. 'Easy Rashid easy' Sahebji shouted after him.

Rashid burst into the room and stared at the naked figure on the bed. 'Oh Keerthi without your clothes you look even more enticing' he panted seeing her naked for the first time in flesh and blood. Keerthi's face turned beet root red and her hands covered her choot in a vain attempt to hide it from his gaze. Rashid tore off his clothes freeing his raging hard on.

'Oh Amala inka laurda tau bahut hee barda hai. Yeh meri choot main kaisse gussega? Meri tau jaan hee nikal jayegi (Oh Amala his cock is so big. How will it go into my cunt? I will surely die of pain)' Keerthi said turning pale with fear.
Rashid quickly lay himself down next to her and taking her in his arms kissed her passionately. While kissing her kept squeezing her big boobs. 'Dar mat meri shehzaadi main apna laurda itne pyaar se teri kori choot main daaloonga ki tujhe pata phi nahin chalega (Don't be scared my princess I will insert my cock in your virgin cunt ever so gently that you won't even feel it)' Rashid said and mounted her.

Instinctively her thighs pressed together. At first Rashid tried to pry them open with force but apparently remembering Rashmika's advise started to rub his cock up and down Keerthi's cunt lips.

'OH, OH' Keerthi moaned as her legs separated.

'Apni tangain aur chaurdi kar meri shehzaadi (Spread your legs wider my princess)' Rashid whispered continuing to rub his cock in her slit. Rashid, getting between the open thighs, spread them as much as possible with his knees and placed his cock on her small choot entrance.
pwUyK.jpg

'OWWA' Keerthi groaned as the glowing phallus of Rashid's cock disappeared from our view into her choot. Keerthi relaxed for a moment with her eyes closed thinking that the worst was behind her. As Rashid pressed in her eyes snapped open, her mouth fell open and she shouted, 'AAAAAAAAA GOD IT IS HURTING. OH MASTER RASHID STOP. I BEG OF YOU. OH Amala MAKE HIM STOP'.

Taking a firmer grip of her Rashid pushed harder. 'AAAAAAAAAA GOD I AM DYING. OH STOP. PLEASE I CAN'T BEAR IT ANY LONGAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIEEEEEE' she screamed in pain as Rashid's cock after tearing through her hymen slid deep into the folds of her virgin choot.
ptqJs.jpg

Rashid paused savoring the novelty of having taken a cherry. He grinned happily at Amala . Amala gave him the thumbs up sign. 'Well done Master Rashid!' she said, 'ab isse chodo (now fuck her)'.

Rashid started to fuck her deflowered choot with slow long strokes. With tears rolling down her eyes Keerthi lay staring at the ceiling and groaned with pain at every stroke.

'Oh Amala my choot is burning' Aishwarya said.

'So is mine' Amala replied opening her arms invitingly, 'come to me pet let us help ourselves'. Aishwarya slid into her open arms. In a trice both of them were naked and started kissing and fondling each other.

'I think to enjoy more let us also undress' Nayantara suggested.

After ten minutes Keerthi's eyes closed and her groans of pain turned into AH's of pleasure. 'Chudai kaissi lag rahi hai (How do you like fucking now?) Rashid asked.

'Achchi lag rahi hai (It is nice)' Keerthi whispered blushing. Rashid quickened his strokes.
pAcSb.jpg

'Oh ab aur bhi achcha lag raha hai (Oh it feels even better now)' Keerthi moaned. Rashid stroked her yet faster.
'Aur ab? (And now?)' he panted.

'Oh with each stroke it is feels nicer and nicer. OH MASTER RASHID FUCK ME FASTER. Y... HES HARDER. GOD IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD. Y... HES FASTER AND HARDER' Keerthi screamed in ecstasy.

Rashid was fucking her with hard and fast strokes.

'pooja get me my house coat' Nayantara said.

'Where are you going?' Rashmika asked.

'To Make sure that dear Sham gets a repeat of birthday party' Nayantara smiled ruffling Sham's hair playfully. Sham grinned bashfully.

'Rashmika another thing as soon as the little rascal comes dial 18 on the intercom and call off after two rings' Nayantara said and left.

Rashid was on short stokes now. Keerthi's bottoms were moving in rhythm of the in and out strokes.

'YES GO ON. OH DON'T STOP MY DARLING. GOD I AM ABOUT TO CUM. GOOODDDD I AM NEARLY THERE. OH, OH I AMMMMM COMMMMMIIINNNNGGG' Keerthi screamed in ecstasy as she came for the first time with a lund inside her choot. After pumping her choot few more times Rashid fell on her with a loud 'YEESSSSS'.
pHB1J.jpg

Rashmika called the number and after two rings called off. As Keerthi and Rashid lay kissing each other Nayantara entered. 'What in the name of heaven is going on here' she said sternly.

'M... Madam y... y... you... ' Amala stuttered taken aback.

'Oh m... m... my God it is m... m... madam. Master Rashid get off me' Keerthi shouted trying to push him off.

'Nahin main tujhe ek baar aur chodoonga (No I will fuck you one more time)' he said resisting.

'GET OFF I TELL YOU' Keerthi screamed and summing up all her strength dislodged Rashid.

'Will someone tell me what this is all about' Nayantara repeated. Amala , not knowing what Nayantara had in mind, kept quiet.

Keerthi sat up in bed and started to cry.

'Keerthi I employ you to wash our clothes and not for fucking my son' Nayantara said harshly.

Between sobs Keerthi managed to stammer, 'I... I... I d... don't k... know what came over me'.

'Please mommy main isse ek baar aur chodena chahata hoon (Please mommy I want fuck her again)' Rashid intervened.

'Shut up Rashid and don't interfere in my work' Nayantara said tersely.

Rashid opened his mouth to reply but Amala pulled him aside and whispered, 'Please master keep quiet'.

'What will your parents say when I tell them about your seducing my innocent son' Nayantara threatened glaring at Keerthi. The result was Keerthi started to howl louder.

At this juncture Amala intervened. 'Keerthi fall at madam's feet and beg for forgiveness'.

'Oh madam punish me as you please but don't tell my parents' Keerthi groveled catching Nayantara's feet, 'I will do whatever you say'.

'Get up girl' Nayantara said gently, 'tell me why did you do it in the first place?'

'Ma'am I don't rightly know... Amala you tell her... Aishwarya why don't you... Oh I couldn't help myself m... m... my c... c... choot was i... i... itching so badly' Keerthi confessed.

'Amala bring her to my room' Nayantara ordered, 'let us see what we can do about her itching choot'.
'Get dressed' Amala said to Keerthi.

'No bring her like she is. You both also come as you are' Nayantara said. Nayantara entered her room with the three naked girls followed by Rashid.

'Keerthi look these magnificent cocks. Which one of them would you like to fuck your tight choot first and satisfy your itching choot' Nayantara asked.

'B... B... But ma'am... ' Keerthi stuttered staring at our erections.

'No buts, you promised to obey me now get on the bed to receive their spunk. Sham you take her first' Nayantara ordered. Then as on birthday we went through the same sequence, fucking, butt fucking, choot licking and cock sucking. When we finished it was already evening.
ptLSP.jpg

Season 2 chapter 2

Part 10
'How did you enjoy your day?' Nayantara asked.

'After the initial scare, it was very nice' Keerthi replied blushing.
'Good you pleased me too. Here take this as your reward' Nayantara said giving her a very expensive looking ruby pendant.
With a pained look Keerthi asked, 'Ma'am is this payment to me for my virginity? I am not a whore'.
'Of course child, you are not a whore' Nayantara said gently, 'it is a small present to celebrate the coming of age of my son Rashid. Today he popped his first cherry'.
1*1pHb3yGAKJ27owkjlBPL_w.jpeg

'Thank you ma'am but it looks very expensive' Keerthi said looking at the pendant with awe, 'what shall I tell my parents not that they think I stole it'.
'Don't worry this will not happen' Nayantara laughed, 'Amala will see you home and confirm to your parents that I gave it to you'.
'Come Keerthi let us go' Amala said leading the way.
As Keerthi turned to leave Rashid asked, 'Keerthi ab hum phir kab chudai karenge? (Keerthi when will we fuck next?)'
'On Friday' she said blushing and ran after Amala .
When Amala returned Nayantara asked, 'What did you tell her parents?'
'I told them that you had given it to her for Master Rashid's eighteenth birthday' Amala replied.
'Did they believe you?' Nayantara asked.
'Oh yes they did and asked me if I had also received a similar gift' Amala laughed.

'What did you tell them?' Nayantara queried.
'I told them that Master Rashid gave me my present two days ago. Isn't that so Master Rashid?' Amala giggled.
The next morning Nabha wanted Rashmika to give her a coke. 'Why?' Rashmika asked.
'I want to feel it's effect' Nabha replied.
'No don't give it to her. Her choot is already so cock hungry and with this coke inside her she will fuck all of us to death' the boys exclaimed.
Nabha-Natesh-20.jpg

'Nabha I think they are right' Rashmika replied, 'the coke is meant to make a girl feel horny but as you are already blessed with a hot cunt you don't require it'.
'Aw nobody wants little me to have any fun' Nabha complained amid laughter.
The last two days were spent in "fun and games' or shall I say in "fuck and games". When we were leaving, Rashmika invited Nayantara to visit us. 'Thank you I will love to as soon as I find some time' Nayantara replied.
'Why don't you come this weekend?' Ram said, 'we all are returning home on Monday and can have one last bash together'.
'Good idea' I said, 'bring pooja and Rashid with you'.
Nayantara thought for a minute. 'That should be all right. Saheb leaves in two days and thereafter I am free' Nayantara said, 'okay we will be with you by noon on Saturday'.
Nabha-Natesh-15.jpg

As our luggage was being loaded in the car I saw that Nabha was missing. 'Payal do know where Nabha is?' I asked.
'She told me that she would join us after saying goodbye to Sahebji and Rashid' Payal replied.
'We finished saying goodbye twenty minutes ago' Sahebji said laughing. Just then both Rashid and Nabha joined us. 'You rascal' Nayantara said, 'can't you get enough of choot?'
'Aw mommy I was just giving Nabha something to remember me by' Rashid grinned.
'I only hope you have not knocked her up you little rascal' Nayantara said sarcastically' 'then she will remember you all her life'. Rashid's face fell.
'Don't worry Rashid I won't get pregnant but I will anyway always remember you' Nabha consoled Rashid.
When we reached home I asked Ram, 'Well Ram what type of party would you like when Nayantara visits us?'
Before Ram could reply Sham said, 'I love fucking new choots'.
'Sham we already had your preference last time. It is Ram's choice now' I replied.
'What about us? You don't want to know what we would like' Ashu and Amit said together.
'No I don't you sister fuckers' I replied looking stern.
'DIDI! This is not fair' they complained to Rashmika.
Rashmika laughed, 'He is only joking. You know that in some matters Randy is very conservative. Ram and Sham are the sons in law of his family therefore he is more Rashmika to them'.
'What about us we are your brothers hasn't he heard the other saying "Khuda ki saari khudai ek taraf aur joroo ka bhai ek taraf"(All God's godliness can't outweigh the wife's brother)' they countered.
'Guys I am sorry Rashmika is right I was joking. Let us first hear what Ram has to say and if you two have different ideas maybe we can do both or at least partly both' I said laughing.
'Waal, if you put it this way we are with you' they replied, 'all right Ram what says you?'
'What really turns me on is fucking mother and daughter together in the same bed' Ram replied.
'Great choice, just what I love' Ashu said.
'Like Sham I would have preferred to stick my cock in some new choots'
After reflecting for a moment I replied, 'Good I will arrange what Ram wants and keeping Amit's wish I will also invite a mother daughter pair whom you have not yet met. This should make all four happy'.
Next two days I was busy catching up with my pending work. On the third morning Nabha said, 'Sir I hear you are having a big party on Saturday'.
'Yes we are' I replied, 'who told you?'
'Sham told me' Nabha said, 'aren't you going to invite me?'
'What did Sham want? I asked.
'He wanted me to take some dictation this afternoon' Nabha giggled, 'but you have not replied to my question'.
'Sorry you can't come. It is a mother daughter affair' I replied and grinning added, 'you can come if you bring your mother with you'.
'My poor mama is in no condition to come. She is bedridden' Nabha said sadly.
'What is the difference' I laughed, 'she is bedridden at home and at the party she will be ridden in bed'.
'Sir that is not a nice thing to say about a physically challenged person' Nabha said with tears running down her cheeks.
'Sorry, Nabha I did not mean to hurt you, I was only joking' I apologized realizing that my wit was in bad taste.
'No I will not forgive you' Nabha said with tears running down her cheeks.
'Come on Nabha I told you that I was joking' I said, 'tell me what can I do to make you smile again?'
'You will do whatever I say?' she asked without a sign of tears. Nabha was remarkable, she could turn her tears on and off like a tap.

'Yes whatever you say other than inviting you to the party' I replied.

'I want to be sofa ridden the whole day by you' she replied.

'Come on be reasonable' I said, 'even I can't fuck you that long'.

'All right till lunch time' she offered.

'No Nabha that is also too long I have work to do. I suggest that I fuck you thrice and after lunch you can take dictation from Sham and party. What do you say?'

'All right if this is the best you can offer' Nabha said shaking her head in disappointment.

'Sorry sweetheart but I promise I will make it up to you later' I replied. When I was screwing her for the second time the phone rang. I wanted to attend to the call but Nabha stopped me.

'It could be important' I complained.

'At present there is nothing more important to me than my choot' she replied, 'yes sir keep shoving'. The phone rang couple of more times but I was not permitted to answer it.

After a discreet knock Manjari entered my office. 'Sorry to disturb you sir but the MD wants to see you urgently' she said.

'Tell him he can't come' Nabha said brusquely, 'can't you see he is busy?'

'No Manjari, don't say that. Tell him I will be with him as soon as I can' I said and turning to Nabha added, 'you want me to lose my job'. All the reaction I got from her was a naughty giggle.

After a few minutes the MD entered my room. 'I should have known that this is what is keeping you busy' MD laughed, 'Randy I want to know the details of your discussions with Mr. Barton'.

'Haven't you seen my report?' I asked surprised then turning to Nabha asked, 'I dictated the details of my discussions with Mr. Barton where is it?'

'If you dictated it then I must have typed it. I am up to date with my work' Nabha panted.

After ten minutes the MD said, 'Manjari has searched her desk it is not there'.

'Nabha what have you done with it? Think' I asked again.

'Oh how can I think with a cock pumping my choot' Nabha complained.

'Nabha either you pump up your memory or I will stop pumping your choot' I threatened.

No, no don't do that, I remember giving it to Sneha ma'am' Nabha said.

'Sorry for the inconvenience sir' I said apologetically.

'Mr. Barton is coming to my office at 2 p. m. to finalize the contract and if you are "free" then I would like you to join us' MD said sarcastically and returned to his office.

On Saturday Nayantara arrived accompanied by pooja and Rashid. After exchange of greetings Rashid gathering the girls in his arms said, 'Come my lovelies I will show you what you missed during the week'. Amidst giggling and laughter they pulled Rashid into a bedroom.

The boys were not far behind. 'pooja how about an apÇritif, poured out from our lunds, before lunch?' they suggested pointing towards the other bedroom. 'Oh that would be nice' pooja giggled.

'Now his latest hobby is fucking, fucking and fucking. Since you guys left he insists that the maids sleep in his room. He fucks them at night and if he gets a chance he sticks his cock into them during the day also' Nayantara said indulgently.

'Let him enjoy. Did Keerthi come on Friday?' Rashmika asked.

'Yes she did. The little rascal was waiting for her. He took her straight to his room and kept her there till it was time for her to go home' Nayantara smiled.

'What about her work?' Rashmika asked.

'I don't tolerate pending work. Amala and Aishwarya had to do it' Nayantara replied.

'I bet they did not enjoy that' Rashmika said pointedly.

'They both dote on him specially Amala . They were happy to do it as long as their Master Rashid was enjoying himself. On the way here Rashid told me that according to Amala Keerthi has three younger sisters and she has promised him their virgin choots when they are old enough to be fucked' Nayantara laughed.

'Good for him' I laughed.

'Maybe it is good for him but what about me' Nayantara laughed, 'I will have to find three more pendants for them. They are very expensive you know'.

'You have enough money for that' Rashmika added.

'Oh I don't really mind the expense as long as the little rascal is enjoying himself' Nayantara said.

'How about some fun before lunch?' I suggested.

'I thought you will never suggest it' Nayantara giggled.

After we had fucked Nayantara asked, 'Is Raju coming tonight?'

'Yes he is. I told him about you. He is looking forward to fuck you' I replied.

'I hope you won't mind that would you?' Rashmika continued.

'Well not really. He has been chasing me since years. I think now that I am not married any longer I might as well let him catch me' Nayantara giggled.
Nayanthara-26.jpg

'You won't regret it. The MD is good. He knows how to please a woman' Rashmika giggled.

'I should hope so. He has had lots of practice' Nayantara laughed.

The party was to start at seven. At six thirty the doorbell rang. 'Who could that be?' Rashmika asked.

'It must be Nabha' I replied.

'I thought you were not inviting her' Rashmika said.

'Yes that was the original idea but for the game I have in mind for tonight, I was a girl short, so I asked her to come' I explained.

'What game?' Nayantara asked eagerly.

'For that you will have to wait' I laughed and let Nabha in.

As usual Nabha looked stunning. 'Welcome my dear' Rashmika said, 'come closer, let me admire you properly'.
158079-nabha.webp

With a happy smile Nabha stood posing like model in front of Rashmika. 'You look lovely my dear' Rashmika complimented, 'but why are your eyes red? Have you been crying?'

Suddenly tears appeared in her eyes at she nodded, 'Yes'.

'What happened? Tell me' Rashmika said.

'They know everything. Everything that goes on in office and here' she said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

'My God! Don't tell me that. Raghu must have given you a sound beating' I asked shocked.

'He would have but my mother stopped him' Nabha said with downcast eyes.

'Your mother stopped him but... ' I started to say when Nabha, laughing loudly, interrupted me by turning off her "tear tap"; 'Sir I was joking but it is true that they know everything'.

'Stupid girl get serious and tell us what happened' I said, getting annoyed.

'When I asked my parents permission to attend tonight's party my father flared up. 'No you are not going anywhere' he screamed and then turning to my mother added, 'Saras I think this girl has gone astray. I have half a mind to call Chameli and have her choot checked up'. I was shocked at his reaction and started to cry. Chameli is a midwife and if she looked at my choot then everything would have come out in the open.

'Yes call her and within an hour the whole neighborhood would know that our daughter is not a virgin' my mother replied calmly. Her words took me by surprise and stared at her.

'W... W... What are you saying you stupid woman' my father retorted angrily.

'What the stupid woman is saying is right. If she were a virgin today then you would still be languishing in jail for stealing the statue' my mother replied getting agitated.

'Saraswathi you know that I did not steal that statue' papa pleaded defensively.

'Yes I know that and you know that but the police were convinced that you were the thief' mama replied kindly.

Recovering from the shock papa stuttered, 'B... B... But what has her virginity got to do with that matter?'

'Everything. She gave her virginity to your boss in exchange of your freedom' mama said and added sarcastically, 'are you by any chance under the impression that your boss had a change of heart and took back his complaint. No it was her sacrifice that secured your release'.

At this point my father, with tears flowing down his cheek embraced me. Two minutes later releasing me he said, 'I am thankful to her for her sacrifice but this does not mean she should continue to sleep with them'. This made me cry afresh.

'This is also because of you' mama said.

'Now you are really mad. How can you believe that I would do such a thing to my darling daughter' papa said.

'Remember that evening when you came home and announced, waving a large cheque in our faces, that you had retired. You also said that at your request the company has agreed to give Nabha a job. She did not want to go and I was also not in favor but you insisted. She and I knew that once she joins, they would fuck her again and she will be in no position to refuse. This is exactly what happened. Nabha am I right? Mama asked. Still crying I nodded.

'God what have I done but I did not know' papa lamented, 'believe me I only wanted good for her'.

'I know but what has happened has happened. No sense stopping her now when she is enjoying herself' mama decreed. My father kept shaking his head and cursing himself. 'Go out and feel sorry for yourself and let Nabha get ready for the party' mama said to papa.

When papa had left I asked, 'Mama how did you know?'

'I am not as educated as you are but I have eyes. I saw you talking to that fine lady in the big car. When you returned you were very thoughtful. That night you did not eat or sleep well. Next day the same car picked you up. When you returned I could see that somebody had hurt you and you had been crying. Whole night I heard you tossing and turning in the bed. I planned to ask you but the next day your papa returned. We were all pleasantly surprised but I had the feeling that you were expecting him. Well child I added up the events and came up with the correct answers'.

'Oh mama I love you' I said crying in her arms.

'What really scared me was when you missed your days... ' mama started to say but interrupting her I asked, 'Oh mama how did you know that?'

'My dear like a good mother I kept track of them since you had your first period' mama smiled.

'Yes mama I was scared too but Rashmika ma'am helped me set things right' I told mama.

'Nabha I want you to enjoy yourself but please don't bring disgrace on the family' mama said hugging me.

'Mama rest assured nothing would happen. I am very careful' I replied hugging her back. So I got ready quickly and came here before they had second thoughts. Sorry I am so early' Nabha said concluding her story.

Season 2 chapter 2

Part 11

'Sorry I am not with you' Nayantara said, 'what happened?'

Rashmika then related the events without mentioning how the MD and Mr. Swami had manipulated things to trap Nabha. 'Why don't you tell her the whole truth' Nabha said, 'about how they connived together to snare me'.
'You know about it?' I asked surprised.

'Yes I know' Nabha laughed, 'I have known it now for some months'.

'Who told you? You never mentioned it' I asked.

'The MD himself told me' Nabha giggled, 'about a month after I joined, one afternoon when I was with the MD he told me everything in detail apologizing profusely. He also said that it was not his idea but he went along with it because he found me very sexy looking'. Then Rashmika told Nayantara what had actually taken place.

'God what a beastly thing to do' Nayantara said and embracing Nabha added, 'you poor thing'.

'Our MD is not a bad man. Mr. Swami was the real fiend. All that happened in the company was his brainchild. He was a lecherous bastard. He would put things in such a way that it brought out the animal in our MD' Rashmika replied coming to MD's defense, 'but mind you the MD is nobody's fool. He is also guilty as hell. He would not have agreed if he himself did not want to do it'.

'Nabha I hope you did not forgive him' Nayantara asked.

'Aunty what could I do? Firstly I could not get my virginity back and secondly I was having a great time. I forgave him after he sweetened his apology with a big raise' Nabha giggled.

'So you little imp that is why he gave that untimely raise' I said twisting her ears, 'what was the reason you gave me when I asked you about it'.

'Oh let go it hurts. I will tell you' Nabha cried in pain, 'I told you that the MD had given me the raise because he finds me very pretty and loves fucking my choot which you don't' Nabha replied with a straight face. Before I could reply the doorbell rang.

As I went to open the door I heard Nayantara say to Rashmika, 'I will be back in minute'.

As I was ushering MD and his family inside, Shriya and sraddha also arrived completing the list of the invitees. After greeting everybody MD looked around and asked, 'Randy where is Nayantara?'

'Hello Raju I am right behind you' Nayantara said.

'Hello Nayantara my dear' MD said and hugging her added, 'you look even more beautiful than I remember'.
'You look a little older but still quite handsome and desirable' Nayantara reciprocated.

'Friends before we continue let us all undress and get more intimately acquainted with each other' I announced.
Putting his arm around Nayantara's bare tits and squeezing them MD said, 'Nayantara aaj main tujhe dil bhar kar chodoonga (Nayantara today I am going to fuck you to my heart's content). Didn't I tell you that one day I would fuck you'.

'Not when it mattered but now I am a widow, free of my marital vows and can do what my heart desires' Nayantara laughed grabbing MD's erection, 'today I will fuck your balls dry'.
Nayantara-2.jpg

'Randy says you have a very hot cunt' MD asked.

'Chod ke dekho (Fuck it and see)' Nayantara laughed.

'Nayantara do you know that pretty girl talking to Nabha?' MD asked.

'That is my daughter pooja' Nayantara replied.

'Is her cunt also as hot as yours' MD inquired.

'Chod ke dekho (Fuck it and see)' Nayantara giggled.

'Haan chodoonga, tum dono ko chodoonga lakin pahele tujhe phir teri beti ko (Yes I will fuck both of you but first you then your daughter)' MD replied.

'pooja please come here at meet Rajan an old friend of the family'.

'Hello sir' pooja greeted the MD politely.
IMG-20240228-183935-772.jpg

'Come closer my dear' MD said, 'let me get a feel of you'. MD putting his other arm around pooja and gently squeezing her boobs said to the blushing pooja, 'How lovely and so firm. I am going to enjoy fucking you my dear'.
'I hope you have enough white gold in these sacks for both of us sir' pooja giggled weighing MD's stones in her hand.

'Attention please' I shouted over the noise of the party, 'the theme of today's party is "relatives". Let me introduce the choots for tonight Rashmika with the mother daughter combination. First pair is Trisha and shalini, the second Shriya and Shraddha, the third Nidhi and Sneha and last pair is Nayantara with her pretty daughter pooja. Then come the real sisters anupama and Amritha followed by sisters in law, Eesha and Sara and lastly though not related my lovely wife Rashmika and the insatiable Nabha. Gentlemen give the ladies a big hand'.
Rashmika-Mandanna-1-4.jpg

trisha-krishnan-v0-6dqrsxtb6ghb1.png
shalini%20pandey03.jpg

Shriya-Saran-3-1.jpg
shraddhakapoor51677836791.jpg

Sneha-6.jpg
indian-actress-nidhi-agarwal-ct4snl86l2f6hav6.webp

nayantharaethniclooks11654759687.jpg
1_c846d2ae-aefc-4ce9-a7fb-b3169f551eb6_1800x1800.png

Anupama-Parameswaran_812448070.jpg
1796hmgkt9091.jpg

HD-wallpaper-eesharebba-actress-eesha-eesha-rebba-telugu.jpg
love-aaj-kal-c_l.jpg

FvDEdI1WwAMaTEl

A loud round of clapping followed. Tonight we will play a new game. First each gentleman will chose a pair as stated earlier. No mix and match please' I announced.

'I choose Nayantara and pooja' MD shouted.

'Sir, have patience' I said, 'you turn comes later. First choice is Ram's. The idea to invite mother daughter pairs was his therefore he chooses first then it will be according to seniority. Which pair do you chose Ram?'

'Let the MD have his choice because I choose Nidhi and Sneha' Ram announced gathering them in his arms.

According to seniority I was next. I welcomed Trisha and shalini in my arms. The selection went on. the result was: Ashu chose Shriya and Shraddha. Amit opted for the sisters, anupama and Amritha. Sham paired himself with Eesha and Sara and Rashid was happy with Rashmika and Nabha.

'Randy you have not told us what the game is?' Shriya asked squeezing Ram's cock lovingly.
Shriya-Saran.jpg

'Patience ma'am' I am coming to that' I said with mock deference, 'going by the clock above the bar it is a little after seven thirty. At eight fifteen the bar will close and all glasses must be returned to the bar. Between eight fifteen and nine o'clock the male partner must fuck both his lady partners at least once. At nine sharp the ladies will give their man a blow job and the pair, which make their man cum first, are the winners. Any questions?'

'Can't we fuck the ladies more than once?' Rashid asked.

'Sure you can do it more often but remember it will make it harder for your partner to make you cum in the second leg' I replied.

'Who is to be fucked first mother or daughter?' was Ashu's query.

'There is no hard and fast rule. It is up to you to decide among yourself' I clarified.

'No' Trisha protested kissing my cock, 'age takes precedent. Do we agree?'
hot-old-actress-trisha-blowjob-queen-best-ever-handjob.jpg

Her suggestion was greeted by loud 'aye'.

'Okay the elder one first' I confirmed.

'Does the winner get a prize? If yes then what?' Nabha asked.

'Yes the prize is that the winning ladies can fulfill their fantasy. Naturally if it is possible here to do so' I declared, 'any more questions?'

'Any rules governing the blow job?' Shriya asked.

'Not really' I shrugged, 'Trisha have you any suggestion to make?'

'The junior partner must start by sucking cock for at least three minutes thereafter the three can decide' Trisha suggested, 'yes another thing. After the first part is over the ladies will not handle the cock of their male partner in any way'.

'Guys any objections?' I asked. There were none.

'Any more questions?' I asked.

'Yes when will the bar open again?' Sham asked laughing.

'As soon as we have a winner' I replied, 'Sham the bar is open now'.

'Mommy' Rashid said approaching Nayantara.

'Yes my darling you may have a drink but keep it within limits' Nayantara replied guessing what the young fellow had on his mind.

'Have you had a drink before?' Nabha asked Rashid.

'No but I am going to have one now' he replied.

'Let us share a beer. It will also be my first drink' Nabha suggested.

'Okay' Rashid said laughing merrily and led Nabha to the bar.

'They make a nice couple' I said softly to myself.

'You are right. I was thinking the same thing' Nayantara replied.

While we socialized over a drink the MD still holding on to the tits of Nayantara and pooja said, 'Randy I can tell you who will win'.

'Who?' I asked, 'but where is your drink?

'pooja is holding it for me' he replied pointing to two glasses in her hands, 'My money is on Shriya. In all these years scores of women have given me a blow job but no one sucks cock like Shriya does' he replied.

'I am not so sure because Nayantara, Trisha and Rashmika are no pushovers' I replied, 'personally I expect a keen competition'.

'Listen to the voice of experience my boy and you will never go wrong' MD stated proudly.

At nine sharp seven rigid cocks entered seven wet choots between seven pairs of open thighs and seven loud 'AAHH' s' echoed in the room while seven dripping cunts watched and waited their turn. Soon the room was filled with loud moans of pleasure. Sounds of ladies encouraging her partner to 'fuck them harder and faster' could be heard. It was not long before the ladies came with loud screams of 'OHHH GGOOODDD III AAAMMMM CCOOOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG' and the gents announced their orgasm by loud grunt or loud sighs of 'AAHHHH'.
l6VjR.jpg
Trisha-Krishnan-7.jpeg

WDZBG.gif

PicsArt_12-14-01.13.4400a647e64e1154a9.jpg

As and when the male partner recovered he humped the younger lady. Soon all the ladies had been screwed once. Most of the men lay resting except Rashid. 'Nabha come let us fuck again' Rashid said trying to get on top of her, 'I am sure you don't have any fantasy to fulfill'.
Nabha-Natesh-nude-xxx-porn-fake-20.jpeg

'Of course I have. Actually I have not one but several fantasies' Nabha smiled sweetly, 'let go otherwise you will get us disqualified'.

Disappointed Rashid approached Rashmika. 'Rashmika let us fuck' Rashid said.

'No not now. I don't want to spoil Nabha's chances to win' Rashmika replied.

'Go sit down like the others and watch the clock till it strikes nine' Nabha said pushing Rashid in to a chair.

At sharp nine the junior ladies started to give their male partners a blow job. 'Easy Nabha you are biting' Rashid complained.

'Shut up Rashid she is doing her best' Rashmika said.

Trisha was working on my cock. Her teeth also hurt me as she, like Nabha was also short on experience. Three minutes later the senior partners took over. 'Thank God' Rashid sighed, 'Nabha you nearly chewed my cock off'.

I also heard Shriya say, 'Sneha how is it going?'

'He is not hard enough' Sneha replied.

'Come let me at his cock' Shriya said, 'I will soon have him spurting his cum all over the room. This was not an idle boast. Soon Ram was moaning with pleasure. My partner Trisha was good but from the facial expression of Ram I could see that he was way ahead of me.
VaC0P.jpg

'OH Shriya I AM ABOUT TO CUM' Ram shouted, 'SUCK HARDER Y... HES LIKE THIS. GODDD I AAMMM COOMMIIINNNGGG' he screamed and poured his seed down Shriya's throat. With a triumphant look Shriya released Shriya's limp cock and embracing Ram and Sneha shouted, 'YEAH! WE HAVE DONE IT'.

One by one we all came. The ladies crowded around Shriya and said, 'Congratulations! MD was right you we must take lessons from you ' they said, 'what is your fantasy?'

'There is one thing I have always dreamed about and... ' Shriya started to say but I interrupted her, 'Shriya take your time and think it out. We will fulfill your fantasy after dinner' I said, 'in the meanwhile the bar is open if anybody wants a drink'.

'Randy I don't need to think. I know exactly what I want to do' Shriya giggled.

After dinner everyone was eager to know Shriya's fantasy. 'I have always dreamed of fucking five men together and make them cum simultaneously. Today I am going to live it' Shriya announced.
VGxkX.jpg

'What! Five of them how' Amritha asked.

'Very simple one in the cunt, one up my ass, one in my mouth and two with my hands' Shriya explained.

'Done' I said, 'now chose your partners' I said.

'Sham you lie down and I will get on top of you. Ram you fuck my ass hole. I will suck Rashid's big cock and masturbate Amit and Ashu'.
Shriya-Saran-Pussy-Sex.jpg

When everyone had taken their positions Shriya said, 'Boys my fantasy is that we all come together so please let us coordinate among ourselves and try to cum together. This way we all will enjoy to the maximum'.

'Hey you two when you shoot your gun make sure to aim at Shriya and not my face' Sham said to Amit and Ashu.
'Ashu you take his right eye and I will go for the left one' Amit laughed. Before Sham could reply Shriya intervened, 'Sham don't be so finicky. They are joking, if they do hit you I am there I will lick you clean. Okay boys let us start the show. Rashid my dear bring your cock nearer'.

The show as Shriya had put it was fantastic. Ram was humping her puckered hole while Sham fucked from below as best he could. The bottoms of Amit and Ashu moved forward and backwards fucking her fists, while Shriya sucked hard on Rashid's cock.
SaEQA.jpg

After five minutes Rashid shouted, 'Slow down or I will cum'. Immediately Shriya slowed down.
'Brother how are you doing down there' Ram panted.

'I am fine but I require more time. What about the two sharpshooters' Sham gasped.
'I also need more time' Ashu replied.

'Me too' Amit said.

They continued to fuck quietly for few minutes. Shriya's bottoms started to twitch and wriggle.

'Hurry up guys I won't last much longer' Ram shouted and feeling Shriya's bottoms twitch under him added, 'darling are you also about to cum?'

Without releasing Rashid's cock Shriya nodded. 'God I feel my sperm rising' Amit screamed.

'Alright guys go for it' Ram shouted pumping Shriya's butt hole furiously. Sham pushed faster from below. Amit and Ashu fucked Shriya's fist vigorously. Rashid held Shriya's head firmly and fucked her mouth with all the speed he could muster.

We all watched with bated breath. Suddenly Rashid shouted, 'OH GOD I AM COMMMIIIINNNGGGG'.
'ME TOO' Ram and Sham screamed nearly simultaneously.

'Shriya has also cum. I can feel her juices running down my balls. Shriya, am I right?' Sham asked. Shriya nodded while swallowing Rashid's cum.

'OH GOD! OH GOD!' Amit screamed and shot jets of cum towards Shriya's face. Within seconds Ashu's cock also started to shoot cum.

'Hey watch it!' Sham said as a blob of sperm hit his face.
pooja laughed. Nabha tittered. Two more shots of cum hit Sham in the face.
'Shit!' he screamed, 'can't you guys aim better'.
'WOW! Another bulls eye' Trisha said clapping loudly. Sara, Eesha and my sisters giggled happily and we all laughed at poor Sham's predicament.
Few minutes later they disentangled themselves. 'God! It was great' Shriya panted satisfied and licking off the cum from Sham's face added, 'here lover boy you are nice and clean now. It wasn't that bad was it?' Sham did not reply but made a face.
'Mama you missed one blob' sraddha giggled sucking it off from behind Sham's ear.
'Sir can I try it now' Nabha asked eagerly.
'No not yet my dear' I replied gently, 'now it is Sneha's turn to fulfill her fantasy. Sneha what will it be?'
'I really don't have a fantasy' Sneha replied, 'I am happy with the MD and you fucking me in the office sir'.
'Then why not fuck them here also' pooja suggested.
'Okay' Sneha said consenting.
'Together' Trisha said grinning evilly.
W7Bme.jpg
W7ezs.jpg

'They have taken me together many times before and once again here won't matter' Sneha laughed, 'MD you lie down while Randy sir fucks my ass hole. I love Randy sir's big cock in my bum'.
W7izR.jpg

After we fucked Sneha the party broke up in-groups. At midnight I told Nabha that it was time for her to go home.
'Oh sir let me stay the party is not yet over' she cried, 'anyway my parents already know what I am doing'.
'That may be so but if you misuse their goodwill then they might not let you come the next time. Anyway the party will go on tomorrow also. For now we are all tired and will soon go to bed'.
'All right' Nabha agreed grudgingly, 'but may I come back tomorrow? Nayantara ma'am you are here tomorrow also?'
'Yes I am my dear' Nayantara replied, 'by all means come back tomorrow'.
When I returned after dropping Nabha I found most of them sleeping in-groups. I saw Rashmika and Shraddha sleeping alone and lay down next to them.
TRIIINNNG the doorbell rang. I ignored it. TRRRIIINNNNGGGG it rang again but for longer. 'God who can it be at this hour of the night' I muttered to myself and opened one eye to look at the clock. To my utter surprise it was showing seven thirty.
'God it is morning already' I thought and peeped through the door's magic eye.
It was Nabha. Opening the door I exclaimed, 'God Nabha what are you doing here so early?'
'I have come to join the party' she replied and then looking accusingly at me added, 'you said I could'.
'Yes but I did not expect you to come so early. Everyone is still sleeping'.
'Don't worry I will soon wake them' she laughed and started to undress, 'it is time to fuck and not to waste it in sleep'. She trouped in naked and located Rashid sleeping with Anupama and Amritha in his arms.
Taking his limp cock in her hand kissed it. 'Good morning dear cock' she said and started to suck it.
'Oh! It feels lovely' Rashid murmured and opening his eyes said, 'oh Nabha it is you'.
'Yes my love it is I, your only love Nabha' Nabha giggled, 'now lie back and enjoy yourself'.
Rashid moaned loudly and started to rub and finger the choots of Anupama and Amritha. When they saw what was going on they kissed Rashid and suckled his teats.

'Not a bad idea' I thought and leaving them moaning with pleasure went to look for someone to wake. I saw Sham sleeping in between Sara and Eesha. Sara was lying on her back and I gave her choot a couple of licks.
'Oh, please don't. PLEASE STOP' she cried.

'You don't like me eating your pussy' I asked a bit hurt.

'Oh yes I love it' she replied, 'but my bladder is so full of piss that I am afraid I might give you a shower'.

'Okay go empty yourself' I laughed and looked for the next victim. I woke Shriya and Sneha telling them to wake the others. Just then I espied Sara returning from the toilet.

'Oh what is this going on here?' she exclaimed seeing Rashid and the three girls. 'Mind if I join in?' she said placing her choot on Rashid's mouth.

'Hey what are you up to?' Rashid exclaimed.

'Nothing just giving you a sip of my cunt juices' Sara giggled, 'go on eat my pussy'.

'Randy have you seen Ram?' Shriya asked. I shook my head.

'I saw him go into that door' Nayantara told her.

'Come Nayantara let us locate him' Shriya suggested. I followed them. They found Ram in the shower. Giggling like schoolgirls they pulled him out of the shower with soap all over his body and pushed him on the bed.
Remini20211125002210950.jpg
VaC0P.jpg

'Nayantara you give him your pussy to eat while I suck his cock' Shriya shouted.

Outside I saw the MD eating pooja's pussy while Rashmika gave him a blowjob. This set the trend for the day.
We fucked, sucked and fucked the whole day, resting, eating and drinking only to recharge our batteries. By nine at night we were all exhausted and the party broke up.

Next morning Nayantara went back promising to return and in the evening my both sets of brothers in law with their wives boarded the train for their homes.

'Come back whenever you like' I said.

'We will. We will' they grinned back.

Months went by. During this period we visited Nayantara a couple of times and she visited us. On her each visit we had a small get together. Seema's birthday was now only a week away. Plans for her birthday present had to be made...

End of season 2

Back