• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

After breakfast we strolled into the garden. It was a beautiful day. The winter sun was mild. It was very pleasant to sit out. We sat together overlooking an artificial lake. During our conversation, I told her that I was single and a free lance commercial artist and asked, 'How come you are taking a holiday without your husband?'

'I am not married' she said. 'What you are not married but these children....' surprised I blurted. Realizing how she had sounded she blushed. 'No, no nothing like that. I was married but now I am divorced. Thank God'.

'Was it that bad?' I asked.

'Worse. After a long intense legal battle, I was able to secure my divorce last month. I decided that I deserved a holiday to recover from that ordeal and here we are' she said with nervous laugh.

Then she looked at her watch, 'Come children time for your studies'.

'Studies? On a holiday?' I asked raising an eyebrow.

'The schools are not closed and the children will be missing classes. We agreed that we would study for two hours daily. Didn't we children?' both Pooja and Rajesh nodded and followed her inside.

'See you at lunch' I shouted after her and waited with bated breath for her reply. She turned her head and smiled then nodded. I congratulated myself at the little progress I had made in my project of 'Fucking of Nayan.

9sbkF0.jpg

Before I could say Jack Robinson Kriti was there, 'Sir would you care for an aperitif before lunch?' Apparently she had been watching us.

'Yes a bottle of cold beer please' I ordered.

When she left I thought, 'From her behaviour it seems this girl wants to be screwed. If I don't succeed with Nayan then I will fuck her and make my holiday more enjoyable. Best would be to keep her in good humour also)'.

Soon Kriti was back, 'Here you are sir. I have brought some nuts to go with it?' she said placing the bottle of beer and a large bowl of monkey nuts on the table.

'Thank you, very kind of you. Kriti. Do you know that you are very pretty?' I said. She turned beet root red. 'Thank you sir. Should you require anything, just anything I am always at your service' she said giving me a dazzling smile.

9sbT95.jpg

At lunch when Nayan came in with the children I was already seated at the table waiting for them. I pushed the sign reading 'Reserved for Mr. and Mrs. Varmaji and family' towards her, 'See what did I tell you even the dining room staff thinks we are husband and wife'.

'My God is everyone employed in this hotel stupid? She said getting irritated and muttered to herself, 'I think I will have to do something about it'.

My move to make her think about her marriage and fucking had boomeranged. This was a big set back to my plan. 'What if the hotel allots her a separate table? I will not have such easy access to her company' I thought and tried to retrieve the situation. 'Let them think what they want to as long as we know what the reality is'. Nayan did not respond.

Nayan again had difficulty with Rajesh. This time it was the greens. Rajesh did not like them and wouldn't eat them. Nayan looked beseechingly at me, 'varmaji please try drilling some sense into his head and make him eat the green vegetables'.

'Rajesh remember what I told you in the morning?' He nodded.

'Then be a good boy and eat your greens' I said. Reluctantly Rajesh started to eat them.

'God Varmaji you are a marvel' Nayan said admiringly.

9sbZV9.jpg

After lunch I saw Nayan talking to the reception. I thought that instead of my intention of fucking Nayan I had screwed the 'Project fucking of Nayan and maybe it was time to launch 'Operation Kriti'. When she came back hoping for a miracle I asked, 'So you told them that we were not married and asked for a separate table?'

Blushing she said, 'No I did not tell them that. I had wanted to but changed my mind. The children eat so much better with you around'. I made a mental note to buy Rajesh some chocolates.

Till after lunch the next day nothing of importance happened except that Kriti's behaviour had become more suggestive. While serving Kriti bent low in a manner that I had a clear view of her boobs.

9sbiY7.jpg

9sbORI.jpg

After lunch I saw Nayan talking to the reception again. This time the conversation did not look as amicable as it was yesterday. She looked angry and was waving her hands around, as the clerk patiently explained to her whatever it was.

Suddenly she turned and came towards us, the children and me. 'God this hotel is really the pits' she said angrily.

'Now what has happened?' I asked.

'Yesterday I asked them if they had a creche ( child care centre ). They said yes they had one and it is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. but today when I wanted to leave the children there, they tell me that it is closed today because the lady who runs it has reported sick. I don't know what to do now?' she said getting more annoyed.

'Why do you need to leave the children in the creche?' I inquired.

'In half an hour I have an appointment with a famous hairdresser in town. I took the appointment yesterday thinking I could leave the children at the creche. After a lot of persuasion he gave me this appointment at short notice as a big favor to me. If I cancel it, then he will not be able to take me for another two weeks and by then I won't be here. God what a mess' she said in desperation.

9sbqZL.jpg

Your hair look great to me' I said but seeing the 'you men' look in her eyes hastily added, 'why don't you visit the one in the hotel normally they are also top class?'

'My friend was here last month she told me that they were no good. She said the one in town is a little expensive but the best. Now I will have to miss my appointment. Thanks to this stupid hotel' she said dejectedly.

'I tell you what Nayan. You go ahead and keep your appointment and I will look after the children. What do you say guys?' Pooja remained silent and looked at Nayan but Rajesh shouted excitedly, 'Yes mommy please'.

'Really Varmaji you will do this for me?' she inquired.

'Of course I will do anything but in this case for a small reward later' I said with a smile.

She stared at me. I could hear her mind ticking. Then she came to a decision, 'Okay agreed. You will get your small reward when I return' stressing the word small.

Everything settled she hurried to keep her appointment and I took the children out into the garden. All afternoon I played with them whatever they wanted. Later some other children came and the children joined them. I relaxed on a bench but kept an eye on them.

At about six Nayan returned. After exchanging a few words with the kids she walked up to me, 'How do I look?' she asked.

'Nayanthara you always looked beautiful to me but now you look stunning' I said with a smile.

9sbPFW.jpg

She blushed prettily, 'Thank you sir. It was made possible by you. I am grateful to you for keeping an eye on my brood'.

'Lady just thanks are not enough. You promised me a reward, remember? I said grinning devilishly.

'Yes I did promise you a reward but a small one remember. What would you like?' she said again stressing the word small.

'Not much, just a kiss' I said.

'Now? Here in front of everyone?' she asked surprised.

'Not here but there' I said pointing to some tall bushes ten yards away, 'no one will see us. It is also getting dark and the bushes will give us ample protection from prying eyes'.

'Okay let us get it over' she said and strode towards the bushes.

Once behind the bushes I took her in my arms and she raised her face. I placed my lips on her lips. Then pulling her to me I started to kiss her passionately. At first she struggled to free herself from my grip then her body melted against mine. Her mouth opened and our tongues fought the battle of the tongues. With one arm I held her tightly against my body and with the other hand I pressed her bottoms to my crotch rubbing my hard on against her cunt. After several minutes when we came up for air we were gasping for air.

9sbIJO.jpg

She made no effort to withdraw herself from my arms. I again kissed her but this time tenderly. She sighed audibly. With my free hand I squeezed her beautiful boobs. As soon as she felt my hand on her tits she pushed me away from her and looked accusingly at me, 'Why did you press my tits this was not part of the bargain?'

'I was only obeying orders' I said with a straight face.

'Obeying orders! What orders? Whose orders? I did not ask you to press my tits' she said.

'No you didn't but they did' I said pointing to her boobs, 'since we met they are saying to me "we are so pretty and well shaped, why don't you squeeze us. Yes Varma ji go ahead we would like that" so not wanting to insult them I pressed your boobs' I grinned.

Nayan laughed, 'You are a naughty man I will have to be careful of you. Tomorrow you will say something else gave you orders and you will want to f.....' realizing what she was about to say she stopped and blushed.

I tried to kiss her again but she stopped me, 'No more sir. You wanted one kiss but you have taken two already' and walked away towards her children.

I was pleased at the progress I had made. I thought, 'The kiss has definitely made her cunt wet. She even thought of me fucking her'. I waited for few minutes before following her.

9sbatG.jpg

9sb4SK.jpg
image ನಾಟ್ showing

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN

SEASON 2 ; EPISODE : 1 { SO2 EP0 - PAGE 44 }

A lot of changes have taken place in 10 years. No long-term relationship stays exactly the same over the years. As couples navigate the ups and downs of life together, they grow and evolve, both as individuals and as partners. Knowing how a relationship can change and recognizing which changes are normal and which are not help them to become more self-aware about their relationship.

Both Kajal and Samantha were keeping a balance of their relationship with Harshavardhan, with their growing up kids, and their husbands, the relationship of which were not crossing with one another nor overlapping with one another.

During these years, the kids of Kajal and Samantha have grown up from teen stages to youth. While the eldest son of Kajal, Varun is now a full-fledged dashing youth of 23 years, an engineer, her daughter Anupama, aged 20 years has turned in to a fully grownup beautiful girl, and the little sister of both Varun and Kajal is only of 9 years old (youngest daughter of Kajal, fathered by Harshavardhan)

Similarly, the eldest daughter of Samantha, Priyanka has also changed into a beautiful damsel of 22 years, a student of Master Degree in university, on the other hand, her next daughter Nabha is a very beautiful and slim girl of 20 years, and the most lovable little brother of these two sisters is only 9 years old (fathered by Harshavardhan).

Although both the ladies were in a relationship with Harshavardhan, they were taking extreme precautions for not revealing the same before their grownup kids. Even Harshavardhan was also taking much precaution to save his relationship with Aishwarya (Samantha's mother) with whom he had a son of 8 and a half years.

Further, in a careful manner, Harshavardhan was guarding his secret relationship with Pooja and Nivetha with whom he had two sons each. In fact, he had no regular relationship with Keerthy (cousin of Kajal) as she was staying far away in her home town.

He had impregnated her 9 years before, and she became a mother first time after her married life of 8 years. Just 2 years later, again she visited her cousin (Kajal) and her intention of this visit was only to be fucked by Harshavardhan so that she could be impregnated by him second time. Her purpose was fulfilled, and she had again a son from him.

Rashmika, wife of Vijay Kumar was just like a cash in hand, whenever he would be in mood, simply he would go to her, and would fuck her in presence of her husband. Already she had two sons from him during these years and every month, he would pay some expenses to Rashmika as kids were growing up.

Secretly, he would visit Puri to see Aishwarya and his son, he would fuck Aishwarya there if she would be in safe period, otherwise he would use condom.

Harshavardhan always longed for sex with his two women, Kajal and Samantha, but things were not favourable now because of presence of growing up kids, and the ladies were always reluctant and afraid to have sex with him for this reason.

Except his bed room, the other two rooms in flat were lying vacant after leaving of Keerthy and Aishwarya nine years ago, when they were staying in those two rooms of his flat due to pregnancies of Kajal and Samantha.

Thereafter, he was staying alone in his flat. Due to advent of computer and web, he had purchased a computer for his own usage, but he allowed Priyanka (eldest daughter of Samantha) to use it in the room of his flat as she needed it for her study purpose.

Since his two rooms were lying vacant, the daughters of Kajal and Samantha would study there in day time after returning from college. The girls would also use those rooms as their study rooms in evening also.

Sometimes on Sunday in evening, he would take Samantha, Kajal and their two kids to nearby park where they would be sitting for hours, would discuss various topics, particularly about the future of their kids. Harshavardhan was keeping balances among all his ladies, and their kids.

During these years, he had developed a close friendship with Mr. Prasanjit Shetty, whom he came to know as a client of Bank. He was a rich business man. Their client-banker relationship turned in to a close personal relationship. They would often take drinks in Bar sometimes.

Mr. Prasanjit had invited Harshavardhan so many times to his home, but Harshavardhan had avoided without any reason. He was already involved in personal relationship with Kajal/Samantha households, Pooja, Vijay &Rashmika, and Nivetha. Now he did not want to involve in any family as he came to know that Mr. Prasanjit had a wife and young daughter. No doubt, their friendship was very strong, but Harshavardhan was now usually avoiding to be involved in anybody's family.

For the last four months he was not in contact with Mr. Prasanjit Shetty. One day, he received a phone call from Mr. Prasanjit that he was not well, and he intimated Harshavardhan that he was sending all the authorisation papers for his wife to transact his Bank matters so that his wife would transact all Bank affairs on behalf of him in future.

One day while Harshavardhan was busy with his work in his cabin, then he noticed a beautiful lady clad in saree walked into his cabin, his whole work slowed down. He looked up from his file and lay eyes on the most beautiful lady he had ever seen.

Her perfect skin that looked so fragile yet so soft and the unerring number of freckles around her nose. Her cheeks, the colour of pink roses, and eyelashes longer than anyone's he had ever seen. And her out-of-this-world body caught his attention, a small waist and curvy hips that fitted so perfectly in her dark blue saree.

Her tall frame and slender body were like of a Victoria secret model. Her black eyes, like the sea, were calm and emotionless. Long, wavy black hair, so smooth and silky, almost as if it was tailored from black fabric.

"May I come in, Sir," she asked in a very gentle voice.

"Ohhh sure, please have your seat," said Harshavardhan smilingly.

She sat down on the chair in front of Harshavardhan as she looked at him.

She had a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness. Her white skin was completely flawless and glowing, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features.

"I am Mrs.Anushka Shetty, wife of Mr. Prasanjit, my husband must have informed you about the purpose of my coming to you," she said in a smiling face.

When she smiled and laughed you couldn't help but smile along too, to be in her company was to feel that you too were someone, that you had been warmed in winter. But one thing he noticed, her entire face was pale and gloomy.

"Mrs.Anushka, how about Mr. Prasanjit, I have not heard from him quite a long time. As you know, we both are close friends. His sudden request to authorise you to transact all his banking matters surprised me. What's the problem? Is he in good health?" he asked.

"Since both of you are good friends and have a personal relationship, I would not hide the facts from you. Mr. Prasanjit is suffering from blood cancer. He may not survive for more than few months. "

"Ohh...god, Really I am very sorry to hear this. Mrs.Anushka, my all sympathy and prayer before God is with you, "said Harshavardhan in a regretted voice.

She replied, "Mr. Harshavardhan, we cannot change our destiny, everything is pre-fixed by God."

Her eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As she blinked, they dripped from her eyelids and slid down her cheeks. She bit her lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from her mouth; his heart sank.

Her lower lip quivered as words slowly made their way out of her mouth. "I love him like anything..." She began, yet what followed was engulfed in the tremors.

The tears flowed unchecked down her cheeks, and dripped from her chin. She was too sad to cry out or wail, she just sat there as still as a statue while the magnitude of her loss swept over her. Behind the masked smile, she wore on her face, there was sadness and shock.

Harshavardhan verified all the papers, and found that she was only 39 years, but she looked like 30 years. She had maintained her youthfulness, body and face in spite of mother of a young daughter.

He did all the paper works for her authorisation, and said, "Mrs.Anushka, today evening, after closing of Bank, I will pay a visit to your residence to see Mr. Prasanjit."

"You are welcome," she said and left.

In the evening, he reached the residence of Mr. Prasanjit. It was his first visit although Mr. Prasanjit had invited him on several occasions to visit his home. It was a Two and half storey building around 4000 square feet area, located in a posh residential locality. Mrs.Anushka was waiting for him. She ushered him to first floor, and they entered in to the room.

Prasanjit was lying in the bed, He was 45 years old, but now looked like 60 years old, his face was covered with grey beards, eyes looked hollow in his shrunken face. His entire face was pale, and he was thinner, a sickly person.

Harshavardhan could not recognise him. Tears rolled down from his eyes. Harshavardhan caught Prasenjit's feeble thin hands in his hands, and said in a choked voice, "My dear friend, I did not expect that I will see you in this manner."

"My dear Harshavardhan, this is not my life, this life is gifted by God only, so don't feel remorse. I will survive few months more, and you have to promise me to help," Prasanjit said gripping his hands tightly.

"Yes, my friend, tell me, I will do everything for you, I promise. "said Harshavardhan.

"The first and foremost thing is that I want to see my daughter get married before my death," said Prasanjit, and looked upon the face of his wife who was standing beside him.

Then Harshavardhan glanced towards a standing photo in cardboard photo frame placed near his bed.

It was a very prominent photo of Anushka in left side and Prasenjit in right side, and a very young and beautiful girl in her twenties in the middle.

"She is my only daughter. Her name is Kiara. She has gone outside otherwise I would have introduced her to you. She is in love with her boyfriend from a very long time. His name is Varun, who is an engineer of a company posted at Bangalore. His father's name is Gautham kumar.

The boy is ready for marriage but his parents are unaware of his relation with our daughter Kiara. So, Mr. Harshavardhan, this is my earnest request to you to have a talk with the parents of this boy, and fix a date for marriage immediately so that I can see the marriage of my daughter before I die," said Prasanjit.

Suddenly, Harshavardhan received a jolt, it was Varun, Kajal's eldest son.

He replied, "I know Varun. He is my boy; you may call him my nephew. He is my neighbour. In absence of his father, I am their guardian. So, you need not worry, I will fix the thing."

"Thank God! you are so kind," both the wife and husband said.

"Next important thing, you have to promise me that you have to take care of Anushka after my death. I mean you have to visit her, giving her necessary counselling and advices as she would be left alone after my death," said Prasanjit.

Harshavardhan noticed Anushka was sobbing. He said, "Rest assured my friend, I promise that I will do my best for your wife's wellbeing after your death. I will not let her feel that she is alone in this world. I will be always with her."

Then Harshavardhan left from there.

A drastic change had taken place in the household recently. Harshavardhan was analysing all the events. Varun, aged 23 years, the eldest son of Kajal got an appointment as engineer in a company at Bangalore before six months.

Everyone in the two families including Harshavardhan were very happy and elated. In the last month, suddenly Varun announced to his parents that he wanted to get married with his girlfriend Kiara. The parents of Varun was quite shocked as they were completely unaware of this affair. They sought advices from Harshavardhan.

Harshavardhan looked at Mr. Gautham kumar and Kajal, and said, "Look, Varun is now no longer a kid of you. He is a grownup man and, on the job, he can marry any girl of his choice, and I think parents should not be a hindrance to this matter."

Mr. Gautham kumar replied, "Dada, we do agree with his proposal, but please try to understand the situation. Varun is insisting for an immediate marriage, but we are living in two bed rooms flat where Kajal, Anupama, and our little daughter are staying in absence of me. Even when I visit occasionally here, I find myself very congested to accommodate. Then tell me, how can we accommodate our newly wed daughter-in-law in this congested place?"

Harshavardhan smiled, and said, "Don't worry! Before your coming to me for advices, Varun had a detailed discussion with me in this matter. The important thing is that I know the parents of the girl. Her father is a close friend of mine.

You see, Varun would keep his newly wed wife here for few months, and in the meantime, he would search a suitable accommodation, preferably a two bed rooms flat at Bangalore. Once he fixed it, he would take his wife from here. I have two rooms lying vacant in my flat which are being used by your daughter and daughters of Samantha as study rooms. Till such time, let Varun and his wife stay in one of the rooms, and I have no objection."

After hearing this both Gautham and Kajal were very happy and obliged to Harshavardhan.

Kajal said, "Dada, we are too much obliged for all of your kindness, and we cannot repay it back. You are always a well-wisher of our family and a trouble shooter."

With the consent of Kiara's parents, the marriage was solemnised in a temple, and both the bride (Kiara) and groom (Varun) entered in to the room in flat of Harshavardhan as newlywed couple. The specific Room was situated in front of the drawing room, and was especially well furnished and decorated to accommodate/welcome the newlywed couple.

Within 3 days of marriage, Kiara, the new bride of 20 years old had won over hearts of everybody in the households. She was a local girl from Hyderabad, her schooling was from the same school where Varun was studying, and she was junior to Varun in the school. Gradually they fell in love from school till they attained their college.

All the family members opined that she was the best and perfect daughter-in-law of the family. Within short span of the time, she was adored and admired by girls of two families, Anupama, Priyanka and Nabha as the most lovable sister-in-law.

Every day in the morning, she would wake up early, would go to Kajal and Gautham, and would touch their feet seeking blessings. Afterwards, when Harshavardhan would be in drawing room, reading newspaper, Kiara would come and touch the feet of Harshavardhan to seek his blessing, and would serve him a hot cup of coffee.

On the 5th day after marriage, Gautham kumar left for his working place. Varun was granted a leave for 20 days by his company for his marriage. Harshavardhan had not seen Kiara clearly as he would not stare her directly out of affection because he was regarding her as his own daughter-in-law, and the most important thing was that she was the daughter of his dear friend Prasanjit.

Again, he stopped wearing shorts when he would be in his flat after office hour as he did not want to expose his hairy legs before a newlywed daughter-in-law. So, after arrival of Kiara, he started wearing Lungi so that his entire lower part could be covered properly.

After one day of her arriving, Kiara cleaned the kitchen room which was situated in front of drawing room, and was unutilised for 5 years. Although, the lunch and dinner would be prepared by Kajal in the kitchen room of her flat, but the new bride took an initiative for preparing, special dish, Tea and coffee in the kitchen room of Harshavardhan as she and her husband (Varun) were staying in the adjunct room of Harshavardhan's flat.

She was well aware of the fact that Harshavardhan was not only an important person in her In-laws house but he was a very close friend of her father, and the marriage with Varun was materialised only due to interference and influence of Harshavardhan.

All these events happened so quickly just a week before, and while analysing all these, Harshavardhan dozed off on the sofa. The kids were watching cartoon in TV.

Harshavardhan was not in deep sleep, he was awoken by clinking sound of the Anklets and glass bangles. Slowly he opened his eyes and found a palm decorated with mehndi holding the cup of hot coffee. Then he heard a sweet voice like cuckoo.

"Baba! here is your coffee, I think I have not disturbed you."

Harshavardhan lifted his face upwards. Ohhh God! what a beauty she was. For the first time, he was seeing the new bride, Kiara, his daughter-in-law from so close. Her looks defined her beauty, God oh God one could look her face all day without even blinking.

She had a thin body with shapely figure. She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin and curvy, 5'6" tall. She wore a pink saree slightly under her navel. She had a flat stomach and a very fascinating belly button. Her arms were very smooth and white as marble visible through her blouse.

The arm pit portions of her blouse were deeply wetted with sweated dark patches as she must have bush of hairs under her arm pits, and her wrists were covered with numbers of glass and gold bangles. She had a burnished complexion of white as milk. She had an oval face.

A rich vermillion dot was put on the forehead, and the vermillion streak was spread upwards in the parting line of hairs. It was a pleasure to see her flowing dark brown, long hair coming all the way up to her hips, which were tied up in traditional Indian style.

Harshavardhan was totally mesmerized as it was first time, he was watching her from closely, and he inhaled her female fragrance deeply through his nostrils to his entire body as if he was intoxicated for few moments.

She had wide eyeballs with longer eyelashes. Her eyebrows were slim and curvy which definitely matched her beautiful shiny forehead. She had large, big beautiful and eloquent eyes shaped like bamboo leaves, with a slight upward slant. Which man wouldn't love to look at those deep dark gorgeous eyes? Her enticing, constellation-black eyes gazed at him over her sharp nose with a nose ring on the left side and puffy, heart shaped saffron lips.

Harshavardhan replied her gaze, "Thank you, Maa!"

She smiled to his response. When she smiled, a set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed.

She wore a pink saree slightly under her navel. Her saree was wrapped without pleats with the pallu in front of the body and the very end thrown over the shoulder.

She bent to place the cup of coffee on centre table.

Harshavardhan noticed her pallu had slightly moved due to her bending, and revealing her medium sized but firm boobs and the nipples poking her thin blouse from loosely fitted bra. She had a curvy body with a "Side Set" boobs (gap in the middle) They were medium 34 C with an average nipple.

Her waist was tapered, her waist was wide 26" with the back and belly fat rolled up at the edges while wearing saree, she had long legs with large white, milky, flabby, fleshy and curvy thighs and butt as visible from her transparent pink saree.she had great calves and her white feet were covered with mehndi( henna). Then she left, and Harshavardhan felt a vacuum in his heart.

After dinner, he could not sleep properly in his bed. He envisaged in his mind of the fucking of young couple (Varun and Kiara). He thought as they were very young, they must have a sensuous fucking in night. He was very eager to see the naked body of such a young and beautiful Kiara. Immediately, he got a hard erection. He planned to peep them tonight by any means.

Around midnight, he slowly opened the door of his room, and walked across the drawing room. He saw the gleam of light coming from the keyhole. To get a better look in to the inside of their room, he bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. He was expecting both of them to be stark naked, but on the contrary Harshavardhan found Kiara sprawled across the bed bending her knees.

She was not naked, her boobs were covered by blouse of course without bra, and 2/3 buttons of blouse in upper portion were opened. He could see the erected bulge of her cleavage.

Her saree was lifted up to her waist, but he could not see her pussy, only he was able to see the black patch of pubic hairs from distance. Her bottoms and legs were a bit chubby than her upper body structure, which was making her even more tempting. Her ass was big, her legs and thighs were bit broad resembling two big banana trunks.

Varun was leaning, his head was between her legs and his back against the wall. He was sucking her cunt. Kiara tossed in the bed, moaned frantically, then after sometimes, she remained still, most probably she had an orgasm. Then without saying anything to her husband, Kiara started sleeping.

Varun sat beside her, and stared at Kiara for a while. Then he unzipped his shorts, and picked out his dick, which was flaccid. Varun started masturbating, slowly his flaccid dick was erected. Ohh... my God! Harshavardhan was really surprised to see a small erected cock of only 4 inches.

He could not believe in his own eyes that Varun, a strong and stout youth of 24 years whom Harshavardhan had been seeing from his teens had such a small dick. After 2/3 minutes Varun ejaculated his semen, and switched off the light of the room, most probably after that he slept beside Kiara.

He stared in confusion for a while of the whole episode of the room. He was very much intrigued of the action of the young couple. When the newly wed young couple were sleeping together, it was expected that they would fuck with each other, but instead of fucked by Varun, Kiara, preferred to be licked by Varun to reach her orgasm, and without fucking Kiara, Varun preferred to masturbate.

Harshavardhan was very much confused. He thought the young couple might not be in mood tonight for fucking. He was very much disappointed for not seeing any fucking action, and returned to his room.

While going to bed in that night, Harshavardhan concluded that his feelings for Kiara haunted him because in his heart there was a concealed nerve that responded to the vibrations of beauty of Kiara.

Next day morning, suddenly he woke up from bed when he heard the creaking of his door and clinking sound. He opened his eyes, and found Kiara standing close by his bed with a hot cup of coffee. Her beauty was an ecstasy, and morning glory to him which satiated all his senses.

Kiara smiled at him. She looked the best when she wore a smile. The effect of her beauty was so intense that, if she ever smiled, the world would sigh with contentment. When she smiled, her soft pink-coloured lips with natural moisture were opened partly showing the prominent white teeth like pearls glisten in the sunlight.

From this rosy petal of lips, a sweet voice came out, "Good morning Baba!"

He was so captivated by this morning beauty that for a second his outer senses were gone, but immediately he regained his consciousness, and greeted her back, "Good morning...Maa!"

She touched his feet for seeking blessings, and Harshavardhan touched her head, and said, "May God bless you!"

In a soft voice, Harshavardhan asked, "Maa, what made you to bring the coffee to my bed, you could have served me in drawing room."

Kiara smiled, and replied, "My mother-in-law (Kajal) has instructed me to serve the morning coffee in your bed which is a tradition of this household. Further, as now I am the daughter-in-law of this household, it would be an honour for me to wake you up in every morning from your bed, and serve a cup of coffee. Even, my mother-in-law has strictly instructed me to serve you a glass of milk every night before you going to bed."

A doctor friend of Harshavardhan, Dr. Ashutosh Shetty, a renowned doctor of Hyderabad had sent him a medicinal oil on previous day, which was imported by doctor from USA, especially for Harshavardhan to strengthen his spinal cord as he was aging day by day.

His doctor friend had instructed him to apply this medicinal oil by means of massaging for 5 minutes every day on his backside, just above the spinal code, before taking bath. Nobody knew that how this doctor, a close friend of Harshavardhan had helped him to becoming a powerful and virile man.

This Doctor friend was behind Harshavardhan's sexual strength and energy. He would import various sexual arousing and sexual power increasing medicines from Japan & USA, and supply to Harshavardhan.

Because of this only, Harshavardhan had a strong, virile performance of sex with so many women in past. No doubt, at this age, naturally, he was very strong and powerful which was a gift by nature to him, but these medicines were helping him to add more sexual performances.

Harshavardhan called back, "Maa!" Kiara turned back, and responded, "Yes, Baba!"

"Send, Varun to my room as he has to massage some oil on my backside because my hand cannot reach properly to my back side," said Harshavardhan.

"Yes Baba, I will do it," she said and left his room. Harshavardhan was totally mesmerised and hooked by her walking as her two ass cheeks were swaying rhythmically.

After a while, Varun entered in to his room. Harshavardhan lay on his stomach with bare body in bed, and Varun started massaging the medicinal oil on his backside, particularly above his spinal cord.

Throughout the day, Harshavardhan's mind was haunted by her beauty, and he could not concentrate his works properly in Bank. Her beauty that enchanted him, kept him spellbound almost every moment of his life, and her beauty that made him forget everything.

Again, in evening, he saw her physically while she served him coffee, which gave him a solace in his heart as this beauty haunted, and disturbed his peace of mind whole day.

He was waiting eagerly for the midnight. The atmosphere was quiet and calm. With a slow pace, he continued to walk down the drawing room. As he entered, he heard soft noise of sobbing coming from the room. Harshavardhan slowly peaked his head around the door, and looked through the keyhole and he saw both Kiara and Varun in full clothes, Kiara wearing saree and blouse, and Varun in shorts and T. shirt. She was sitting on the bed, leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. She was sobbing, and Varun was consoling her in low voice.

"Don't you like me?" Kiara asked Varun. "We haven't been intimated once and you have never expressed your feelings in words either, what is your problem?"

"I don't have any problem," Varun said.

"We have been lovers from our school days till adulthood, and I was waiting patiently for so many years to marry you because I love you more than anything in this world" said Kiara and sobbed.

Tears were rolling down from her beautiful eyes to her soft and glazing cheeks.

Again, Kiara said, "Throughout the years, we have understood each other and we have teased each other, made funny jokes to each other. But I had no idea that my teasing would hurt you so much. Varun, really, I feel extremely sorry. Please forgive me. Now you are my husband, I love you very much."

"Kiara, you should not feel sorry for this, you know, how much I love you. It is just in my mind which I am unable to remove. I am trying to remove this from mind, but you see, it is not going easily."

" I not only like you, but I love you very much. I don't have any problem, but I was hurt sentimentally with your words, and I am not blaming you for this" Varun said.

Kiara replied, "I promise you, henceforth I will never tease you with any funny words which will hurt your sentiments, because you are important for me and for my life." Then, the light of the room was switched off and both of them retired in the bed.

Harshavardhan was very much confused and intrigued of their conversation. He could not arrive in to any conclusion of their conversation, but he could only guess that some misunderstandings happened between these recently wed young couple. He returned with a disheartened heart that he could not witness the naked body of Kiara.

Next two nights, he made frantic effort to witness their fucking. But, alas, the room was found to be in dark always as both of them were sleeping. He consoled himself by a notion that perhaps sex was not so important for this couple.

He was only pleased to see and inhale the fragrance of body of this beauty from very close three times a day, once when she served morning coffee in morning, second time, while serving evening coffee in drawing room, and lastly while serving a glass of milk to him before going to bed in night.

One Sunday Harshavardhan was sleeping flat on his back in bed. After one hour, he woke up suddenly after sensing a heavy female body riding on his body. He could feel two big breasts pressing on his chest. Slowly, he opened his eyes, and surprised to find Kajal (Mother-in-law of Kiara) kissing him frantically. He could feel her lascivious thick hot lips on his lips.

Just to tease her, in a sarcastic tone, he said, "I am the luckiest person in this world to draw attention of the beautiful lady of the household after a long time. After getting a beautiful daughter-in-law, you have forgotten me. I have forgotten when the last time I fucked you."

"No, my dear, don't hurt me by your words. Try to understand the situation, I am very busy and pre-occupied with your little daughter which you have gifted me. Now Anupama has become a big girl of 19 years, and we have a new young daughter-in-law (Kiara), under these circumstances, I cannot come nor mixed up with you frequently which will invite un necessary attention to everybody, will create a doubt in their minds. Samantha is also facing the similar situation like me. You cannot fuck us frequently as we used to be in past." said Kajal.

"I understand, my dear Kajal, I was just teasing you," said Harshavardhan with a tight embrace and kissing her.

She said, "I have come to wake you up for lunch. Today our new daughter-in-law (Kiara) has prepared special dish of fish. Come quickly."

"Is this the only purpose of your visit to me?" asked Harshavardhan and stared at her.

She sat down beside him and rested a hand on his thigh. "What's wrong? Cannot I come to you?"

He swallowed hard and finally met her eyes. "I have not really had sex with any anyone quite a long time," he said. (He was telling a lie to her)

A huge wave of thought washed over Kajal. She thought, and sympathised with this poor old man who was sex starved for so many days as neither she nor Samantha had sex with him quite a long time.

"Don't worry, my dear husband, we two wives (Samantha and Kajal) of you never had sex with our husbands also. If we get a chance to be fucked by you, it will be even more enjoyable for both of us," said Kajal.

Harshavardhan straightened up and wiped his forehead. Then he turned to Kajal and covered her breast with one hand. A strong sexy smell was coming out from her body as she was sweating profusely. He inhaled her sweaty body.

"You have not taken your bath, I think," asked Harshavardhan.

"No, I will take bath after serving you lunch," she said.

She placed her own hand over his, pressing his palm against her blouse, she had no bra inside it. Slowly, she moved it in circles, until her nipple had stiffened. Then she moved to her other breast. Soon, her nipples formed bumps under the skin tight fabric. She pulled Harshavardhan forward, and he buried his face between her breasts. She held him there for some time until he put his arms around her.

"Would you like me to take this off? She asked, suddenly shy.

"Yes, very much, "he said.

He watched as she unhooked her blouse, removed it, and let it fall on the bed. His eyes grew larger as he gazed at her breasts, his mouth hanging open.

Once more, Kajal pulled him close. This time, the warmth of his skin against hers made her nipples tingle.

She moved away and cupped her breasts with her hands, offering them to Harshavardhan. "You can kiss my breasts," she said., "I would really like it."

Eagerly, Harshavardhan pressed his lips against her breast. He began to draw circles around one nipple with his tongue, closing in gradually. At last, his lips brushed against the stiff nub.

Kajal moaned as a fresh wave of pleasure surged through her body. "Yes, keep doing that-it feels so good."

Soon, Harshavardhan was sucking on her nipple. After a while, teasing with it with his tongue and even nibbling on it, making Kajal's pussy spasm. After he had given her other breast the same treatment, Kajal stood up and took his hand. She embraced him, thrilled by the rock-hard erection pressing against her stomach. When they parted, she pushed her saree and petticoat down to her ankles and kicked a way.

"You are so beautiful," he said, watching her. "I have wanted you ever since that first day when we met."

She smiled and took his hand, then pressed it between her thighs. "See how wet you have made me? My panties are soaked through already."

"Oh god, "Harshavardhan said, with a groan. "I want you so much, Kajal. My cock is so hard, it hurts."

She pulled his lungi down and took a deep breath when she his cock after a long time. It was huge, thick and meaty, it stood straight up, flat against his stomach. His foreskin was partly retracted, and the pink tip of his cock that peeked out was covered with an oily coating of precum.

"I would love to suck your cock," she said.

Harshavardhan sat down on the bed, and Kajal knelt between his legs, she encircled his throbbing shaft with her fingers. It felt amazing, in a way that she had never managed to enjoy with her husband.

When they were married, all he had done was to crawl on top of her, fuck her until he came, and then pull out and go to sleep. Only after arrival of Harshavardhan in the Apartment, she entered in to a new phase of her sexual life, and her thirst for sex increased when Harshavardhan made her a complete woman by fucking her, even fathered a little girl from her womb.

That was different. She moved closer and kissed the base of his cock. Gradually, she worked her way up the shaft until her lips fastened around the bulbous head. She pulled his foreskin down all the way and swirled her tongue around the tip.

"DO you like it?" She stroked his cock a few times.

Harshavardhan merely groaned. His head was thrown back, and his eyes were closed.

Kajal took that as an affirmative response. She cradled his balls in one hand. By now, her pussy was gushing, and she longed to feel this magnificent cock filling her up, but she knew she could take her time. As much as her lust consumed her, she wanted this to be extra special after a long gap.

She applied a gentle suction to his cock, relishing the groans of pleasure emanating from his throat. She stroked the shaft, enjoying the texture of his skin as her fingers slid across the spongy channel on the underside. Gradually, she took more of his cock in to her mouth, until the head pressed against the back of her throat. Kajal pumped his cock as fast as she could. She rested the swollen head on her tongue.

His balls shifted in her hand, and he groaned even louder, "I am going to come," he cried.

"Control yourself," yelled Kajal, and immediately, Kajal gripped the cock on its base and pressed tightly. After few seconds, his dick became slightly soft as the semen went back to the balls.

Kajal withdrew it from her mouth and licked the pre-cum.

"That was amazing, "Harshavardhan said said, still breathing hard, "Now, I want to make you feel good, too."

Kajal took his hand, "Would you like to taste my pussy?"

He gasped, "I would love it."

Kajal lay down on the bed and spread her legs. "Take your time. I am sure you will find out what makes me feel good."

She waited, trembling with anticipation, while he knelt between her legs. For a long time, he simply stared at her pussy, apparently enjoying the view. At last, he reached out and stroked the wiry curls of her bush.

Kajal sighed as he parted her plump outer lip. Her nipples stiffened as he lowered his head. His warm breath bathed her pussy. At last, Harshavardhan's lips brushed against the tender folds of Kajal's pussy, and she squealed with excitement. He pressed his mouth against her harder before pulling away.

He looked up, "You smell so good. It has made my cock hard again."

She stroked his head and gently pushed him back between her thighs.

Harshavardhan kissed her pussy several times. Then, at last, his tongue darted between her swollen lips.

"Oh yes!" Kajal cried. Her nipples tingled, and she pinched them between her fingers. "Yes, use your tongue. Lick my pussy."

Obediently, Harshavardhan swiped his tongue up and down her slit, gradually growing bolder as she began to moan and shudder with pleasure. Her juices flowed freely, and as far as she could tell, he was enjoying the experience. He lapped at her pussy with renewed vigour, and then surprising her, he stuck his tongue in to her entrance.

"Yes!" she screamed, "Oh god, that feels amazing."

For the next few minutes, she clutched his head with both hands as his tongue explored her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. She writhed on the bed as exquisite, liquid pleasure coursed through her veins. There was just one more thing she needed.

"I want to come, "she said, between sucking in huge mouthfuls of air.

"Do my clit...at the top."

Harshavardhan's tongue travelled higher and swirled around her engorged bud of flesh. He swiped at it until Kajal arched her back and screamed, as the first tremors began. Her orgasm exploded, tossing her body around like a sail boat in gale, and everything around her faded to a thin mist. She screamed over and over as each successive contraction took her to new height of ecstasy.

When her convulsions faded, and she was able to breath normally again, she realized she was still holding on to Harshavardhan's hair.

She released her grip, grabbed his shoulders, and pulled him higher, letting him rest his head on her breasts.

"I have never felt anything so good before, "she said, "You were great."

Harshavardhan gave her a shy smile, then reached out and began to caress her breasts.

Kajal closed her eyes, losing herself in the moment as his fingers danced around her nipples. His stiff cock rubbed against her thigh. She knew that time had come. Slowly, she reached for his throbbing shaft. "You can fuck me now," she whispered, "but you cannot come in my pussy. I don't want to have any more babies. Now I have a grown-up girl along with son and daughter-in-law. You can come in my ass."

With a deep groan, Harshavardhan repositioned himself so that the head of his cock pressed against her entrance. Kajal encouraged him by grabbing his ass.

"Oh God!" she cried, "I have waited so long for this. Give me your cock now. Fuck me hard."

His swollen cock had eased in to her pussy. Then, with a wild cry, he plunged his cock deep inside her.

At once, the walls of her pussy closed in around his shaft.

"Yes, "she screamed, "Oh, that's so good."

He remained inside her for a while, not moving. Kajal's pussy gripped him tight. The sensation of being filled completely, after all this time, was so overwhelming that she couldn't even move. Her pussy muscles quivered, and she moaned louder.

Gradually, Harshavardhan began to withdraw until just the tip of his cock remained inside her. Slowly, he thrust into her again. Her eyes flew open when his balls slapped against the cleft of her ass. He started moving faster, thrusting in and out. Kajal dug her fingernails into his firm ass, urging him on.

Soon, he established a steady rhythm, and Kajal found herself instinctively rising to meet his thrusts, arching her back as each stroke heightened her pleasure. She loved the watching the expression of pure bliss on his face as he sped up his pace. Suddenly, his face contorted and he pulled out, making Kajal groan with disappointment.

"I cannot hold out any longer," he said panting, "I am really close to coming."

"Just hold me until your urge subsides," she said wrapping her arms around him. Kajal's pussy was dripping with her juices by now, and she wanted to come more than anything. After a few more minutes, Kajal slid out from under him and got down on her hands and knees. He moved behind her and started to caress her ass.

Before Kajal could say anything, Harshavardhan bent over and kissed her overheated skin, his tongue leaving a cool streak down the valley of her ass that made her even hotter. He placed his hands on her ass and spread her cheeks wide. Once again, his tongue travelled down the crack of her ass. This time, it didn't stop but continued until he reached her puckered hole.

Kajal gasped and shuddered with pleasure when his tongue pushed in to her dry hole. "Yes! "she said, panting hard and trembling with anticipation. "Use your spit to make my hole wet before you fuck me."

Her moans increased in volume as a sticky wetness spread in to her pulsating hole. She screamed when he plunged two fingers in to her dripping pussy, taking her completely by surprise. He withdrew them and eased a slick finger in to her asshole. As she trembled again, he pulled it out and replaced with two.

Immediately, her muscles clamped down, and her sphincter tightened. Then once again his tongue returned. Soon, his saliva and her own juices were trickling down her ass. They formed a small puddle on the bed between her knees.

"Now," she whispered, "I want your cock. Go slow at first."

She sensed a new pressure as the head of his cock made contact. He pushed deeper, and her muscles resisted automatically, pushing back against the invader, once again, he thrust his cock further, but then he pulled out completely.

The build-up of tension was driving Kajal insane. When his cock probed her tight hole again, he slipped in with considerably more ease. Her ring of muscles relaxed, and she welcomed him in to her ass. His groan drowned out her own sighs, "It is so tight." He pushed harder and slid in a little more, "Oh go, this is incredible."

By now, Kajal's pussy was aching with her need, "Play with my pussy while you fuck my ass," she said, turning her head to look at him.

As he thrust deeper in to her ass, he stroked her pussy. She cried out over and over again, delirious with pleasure. His cock filled her ass, stretching her to the limit. Then he plunged two fingers back into her pussy, and she screamed.

With slow, deliberate movement, he synchronised the strokes of his fingers with the thrusts into her ass. As he moved faster, Kajal could feel his fingers and cock compressing the thin layer of spongy tissues between them. The sensation took her breath away, and she panted hard.

Harshavardhan kept up the pace for a while. Then the position of his fingers inside her pussy changed. Now, with each thrust, he compressed the blood of her clit. It was more than Kajal could bear, she let out a long wail, she screamed "I am going to come soon! Come with me-fill up my ass."

"Yes!" he cried. He fucked her ass and pussy faster, and she screamed as the familiar pressure built in her groin, then exploded in a burst of sweet relief, "Aaah, I am coming!" she yelled. Her pussy muscles gripped his fingers, and her sphincter constricted around his cock.

She shuddered so violently that the bed rattled, as wave after wave of incredible pleasure washed over her. Her orgasm crested just as Harshavardhan cried out. His groans reached their peak, and Kajal shivered with pleasure when she felt his cum surging up his shaft. The first thick, sticky spurt shot deep down her ass hole, followed by several more. His entire body shook as he came, and his creamy load coated Kajal's sphincter.

At last, his balls were drained, and his cock stopped pulsing His cock spurted inside her ass-thick, warm jets of cum, each pulse prolonging her orgasm. Bright colours danced before her eyes as the fire in her groin spread to consume her entire body.

His cock continued spurting as Kajal's orgasm faded, and his sticky cum started to spill out of her ass, trickling down her thighs. Finally, both of them were still. When he pulled his cock from her ass, Kajal groaned at the sudden emptiness. She collapsed on the bed, and he lay down beside her, his arms around her waist.

Suddenly, Kajal jumped out of the bed, put on her saree, petticoat and blouse fearing anybody else would knock at closed door of Harshavardhan. She said, "Dada, come for lunch after sometimes, we are waiting for you." Then she left the room hurriedly.

TO BE CONTINUED.............................

THE BRIDE - RASHMIKA MANDANNA ( mini series )

EPISODE : 1

It was the night before my younger step brother Arjun's wedding he was 32 and finally was going to settle down. Arjun was only 5ft 6" and we always told him this was why he couldn't handle alcohol. He had looked after himself so had a muscular build and had trained as a boxer when younger. He had short light brown hair and was always cleanly shaven. I had always treated him as a brother as his mum had been with my dad since we were very young.

Both sides of the bridal parties' families and friends, had come together to stay in a hotel close to the church for the wedding. They had agreed to do us all a deal as long as a certain amount of rooms were booked which was easy, especially with our big family and the number of guests coming from afar.

I was sitting in my hotel room with my older biological brother Jim who was 37. Jim is married to Stacy age 38 and had 2 children. A little about myself at the time of this taking place I was 34. I'm married to Felicity and have 2 children as well, also like my brothers I did a lot of training at the health club. Unlike Jim I was still usually weight lifting or doing some cardio to keep healthy. I had a muscular build and a lot of upper body strength. Felicity was 5ft 3" and was also 34, she had wavy light brown hair and was quite athletic so had a runner's body except a round ass which I loved.

Jim and I didn't mind a quiet night in. After a few drinks we started discussing how Arjun had decided to spend the night with his biological father. He had only known him for a few months but he chose to be with him rather than us and our Dad.

He had grown up with us, our Dad had practically raised him. What an unappreciative little shit we both thought. A few beers later Jim and I discovered we had lent Arjun almost £4000 between us for this wedding which made his decision to ditch us even more aggravating.

Our wives were out with Arjun's fiancee Rashmika for a meal and a few drinks. I received a text from my wife saying they were staying out late but Rashmika had gone back to her room early due to pre-big day nerves and suggested Jim stay in my room. They would go back to his room as they didn't want to wake us, they were usually loud after a few cocktails.

We accepted the suggestion as our plan was to have some more beer watch the football highlights then call it a night, there was a pull-out bed which Jim could use so it seemed like a good idea.

It must have been around 10pm when there came a light knock at the door, Jim answered it and there was Rashmika still dressed ready for her night out in a short black cocktail dress and a short jacket asking if she could come in.

"Of course," Jim said and in she came.

Now we had no problems with Rashmika, in fact I had helped her find work a few years before as a secretary for one of my oldest friends Dave. He had owed me a favour after I had helped him start up his own business. Rashmika was a lovely girl 26 years old, short wavy hair and a petite frame about 5ft 4" tall, Jim and I had talked about her many times when drunk, mostly about her amazing curvaceous figure, round ass and pert breasts.

I started thinking back to how lucky Arjun was I remember when he first started dating Rashmika about 6 years ago and would boast about getting with a younger girl who had saved her virginity, how inexperienced she was sexually but he had popped her cherry after just a few months together, but then once they were serious she would never go any further than the basic missionary or a blow job but she would never swallow.

It was clear from the moment she entered the room something was bothering her. She sat in silence for a moment so I broke the silence "Are you ok would you like a drink?"

"Neat vodka please" she replied, then downed it. "Can I have another?" then she quickly downed 3 more which is unusual for her.

I decided to just ask "Is something wrong, what's bothering you?"

She started crying and all she could say was "its Arjun". My initial thoughts were of worry, had something bad happened to him? but this was not the case.

When she settled a bit more Rashmika started to explain "When Arjun first connected with his Dad a few months ago his Dad got him into gambling, he quickly became addicted and started spending a lot. In the past week he had even dipped into the wedding fund."

She explained they had agreed to pay the photographer cash when he arrived to take some pre-wedding photo shots of the bridal party in the morning, this had vanished so she checked the honeymoon spending account and found that was empty. That's why she left our wives early so she could call Arjun to find out what had happened and that's when he came clean about the gambling.

Despite this she still wanted the wedding to go ahead, she loved him and they had agreed he would get support with the addiction. That's when she came out with her request, nervously she asked "Can either of you loan us the cash to pay the photographer and some spending money for our honeymoon?"

Usually we would have helped her out but we had already loaned Arjun £4000 towards this wedding which it suddenly looked like we would not be getting back anytime soon. We now had major concerns about loaning them anymore money.

Rashmika was shocked, Arjun had mentioned in his confession of the debt that he had borrowed a small amount from us so she was unaware it was anywhere near the amount of £4000 which made her more concerned. If he thought £4000 was a small amount how much debt was he in. Although she was upset, she understood our reason for saying no and decided to stay for another drink before heading back to her room.

Suddenly she came out with the suggestion "How about it being a loan to me not us as a couple, I would pay it back in instalments and Arjun would not be allowed to touch any of this money or my wages going forward?"

We still had our concerns and I asked her "What would stop you from just conveniently forgetting this agreement and us being left more out of pocket?"

That's when she said the prize line "well what could I offer as collateral or a deal maker".

Straight away Jim shouts out "I want to see you masturbate using something in this room to make yourself cum!"

Rashmika looked angry but as she was desperate for this photographer to be used. She said "Surely there is something else I can do? Maybe I can agree to do something else in the future like childminding so you can spend time with Stacy and Felicity."

"I spend plenty of time with Stacy" Jim said. He then continued "Besides that smoking hot body of yours needs to be seen in all its glory and that's the only way I would be willing to loan you money."

She looked at me "Please is there anything else I could offer you?"

"I don't need anything like that and besides I quite like Jim's idea. You do look amazing tonight and it would certainly be worth some money to watch." I replied as she stared at me with a stern face.

As a few tears started to couple in her eyes. You could see the thought process almost in her mind as she toiled between this and having to cancel the photographer and honeymoon. She then said "All I have to do is strip and make myself cum?"

"That'll get you a loan of some money for sure" Jim stated.

Nervously and with a lump in her throat she said "Ok, I'll do it but no one can ever find out" which Jim agreed to instantly.

That's when the thought came to me, even if she does this how does it stop her from going back on the deal, if we mention it to our wives, they would leave us and she knew this.

I quickly came up with a plan as I spotted the camcorder, we were to use it to film the speeches tomorrow. We could use it to film this then if she didn't pay us back at least we had something to use as a threat.

So out I came with it. "In order for us to loan you the money you need for a photographer and maybe some for the honeymoon we want to film you stripping and cumming, then if you don't pay us back, I'll send a copy to Arjun, your parents and probably your boss at work."

She was having second thoughts and tried to get out of the camcorder "Come on you know you can trust me, surely you don't need to make a video?"

But we stood our ground, Jim stated quite clearly "either we have a video or you have no money."

She agreed nonetheless but only if she was allowed to choose what she would use to masturbate with. Jim and I agreed to this but Jim made one final change which was she had to do a sexy strip for the camera as a lead up to it.

As she'd had a few drinks, not drunk but certainly getting a buzz from the alcohol she'd consumed she agreed to do it, in the belief that she would pay us back and no one would ever see the video.

I set up the camcorder and aimed it towards the gap between the TV unit and the bed we had created for her, we had moved the coffee table to one side and left the sofa bed as a sofa for a bit more space, it was all set, I motioned to Jim to stay quiet for the recording. Rashmika then came walking into the Cameras view, she looked straight at the camera and said I hope your ready boys.

I put a bit of background music on and she started to sway her hips side to side, She slipped her short jacket off and threw it to the side then danced a little more, then whilst looking away from us she slowly bent over with straight legs to undo her shoe buckles which caused her dress to ride high up her legs and reveal the very top of her thighs and a slight part of her ass.

That was enough for me to unzip and pull my 7" cock out and start stroking it. She kicked her shoes off then turned back to face us. She slid the shoulders of the dress down one arm after the other until her red lace bra was on display, it hugged her pert 34C tits eloquently.

She seductively continued to roll the dress down her body to her belly then waist, that's when Jim decided he couldn't contain his cock anymore and out it came and he slowly started to stroke it as well his was roughly the same size as mine.

She paused for a moment when she saw us both stroking our cocks, she looked at them with a startled stare and said "wow there both bigger than my Arjun's" then she continued the strip.

The dress was now rolled past her hips, then she dropped it to the floor revealing a matching pair of red lace knickers. She looked amazing as she started to rub her clit through her knickers. She sat down on the sofa and started moaning quietly. A wet patch was clearly now visible as the crotch of her knickers turned a darker shade of red. Then she leaned over and grabbed a banana from the side.

She looked at us as if asking for approval and we both nodded, she pulled her knickers to the side to reveal her pink love lips for the first time, I almost exploded with pleasure but managed to contain myself. She spat on the banana and rubbed it against her moist crotch then after a few minutes of caressing herself she slid it in. A loud pleasurable moan left her mouth, luckily for us none of the wedding party was staying either side of us.

We sat and watched as she fucked herself with the banana slowly at first then faster and faster until she let her control go and she orgasmed right in front of us, watching her writhe about on the sofa in her sexy underwear and a banana inserted into her vagina had to be one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. I was glad I had it recorded.

I stood up and stopped the camcorder as agreed, we had our film. It backed up to my computer automatically, we agreed to loan her the money for a photographer. Out of breath she said "That's not enough for our photographer and what about the money for the honeymoon?"

I joked "It'll take a bit more than a sexy strip for us to loan you more money, there's enough there to get a photographer even at short notice" thinking the night was drawing to an end.

That's when she said "I need this photographer he's the best and I have signed a contract with him already, please I just need a little more for the photographer, please one of you can surely help me cover the cost? Especially considering what I just did for you"

"You didn't do that for us, you did that for yourself to earn a loan" I said, "If you want more money, we need more from you."

Jim butted in "I know what I'd like but there is no way you'll agree to it, but I'll tell you now it's the only way I'm offering you any more money."

I listened on intrigued what his plan was. Rashmika asked cautiously "what is it? You want me to fuck myself again with something different?"

"Almost, I want us to have full use of your body for the rest of the night" said Jim

"To do what? Take orders, tidy up, that sort of thing?" Rashmika asked

Even after what had happened, she was still so naïve "He means it in a sexual way Rashmika, we get to do whatever we want to you, mostly with these 2 hard cocks you've been teasing." I said

Her mouth dropped in anguish, she couldn't believe what we wanted "I have not been teasing you, I did what you told me to do and that's it!" she responded.

"Then why are you still standing around in your underwear looking sexy as hell, look that's the offer, take it or leave it." I said

Tears started to pool in her eyes again the she finally answered "Fine, but you will give me enough for my photographer and the honeymoon? and what happens in this room stays in this room"

We were both married and didn't want anything to risk that but at the same time what was now on offer was impossible to decline. After she made us aware of exactly how much she needed to cover the costs we knew we had enough to loan her and agreed.

We asked her to remove her underwear slowly so we could see in full what we were paying for, she accepted and started by slipping her bra off to reveal those lovely pert breasts, she had cute little nipples which had started to stiffen.

Then she slowly pulled down her knickers revealing a neatly trimmed red bush, she let them drop to the floor then stepped out of them and revealed her fantastic ass and figure in full nudity.

Jim said "Get on all fours and crawl to me!" she looked amazing as she crawled across the floor to his lap "take my cock in your mouth and suck me better than anyone has before," he ordered.

She seemed to rise to the challenge and started really bobbing her head up and down taking in as much of him as she could before gagging. Struggling to take it deeper she tried to pull away but Jim just held the back of her head and guided her back down on to his cock, and his cock into the entrance of her throat.

He was now controlling her head movements, we could just make out her asking him to stop between gags and coughing noises but he was having to much fun to care what she wanted.

I decided to get in on the action, I stripped down and knelt down behind her, I guess she was expecting my dick as she let out a whimper of surprise as she felt my tongue against her love lips. I started to lap away.

Then I saw it and couldn't resist, I had always wanted to try anal and while my Felicity was quite open to try different things in the bedroom, multiple positions, a little bondage or role play she would never let me near her anus, now here right in front of me was this sweet little rose bud staring at me.

I had to have it, slowly moving my tongue up from her clit, through her lips and past her vagina then up until I was there, I just went straight in with my tongue. It was amazing but she quickly pulled away though and broke free of Jim as well saying "not there not even Arjun has been there, and Jim let me fucking breathe for fuck sake or I'm calling it quits"

My response was simple "well I'm not Arjun and I want what I'm paying for now get back to sucking off Jim and stay still, you agreed your body is ours" Rashmika did as she was told and I went straight back to it, my tongue slowly forcing her anus open. After a few minutes I decided to try and slip a finger in and then two but she was still tight. I had to do something else if I planned to get my cock in to her.

I got up and heeded for the bathroom, in my soap bag I had a small tub of vaseline, my wife always said I should keep it in my soap bag as you'll never know when it may come in handy, how right she was I thought to myself.

I headed back through to find Jim with 2 hands on the back of Rashmika's head and fucking her face like a man possessed, "fuck me she's amazing he shouted across the room" I had to stand and admire the show for a few minutes the noises coming from her throat were making me so horny but then I looked at my hand and saw the vaseline and decided time to get back into the action.

Jim slowed down and let her start sucking at her own rate of pace, I think he realised my plan, I kneeled back down behind her and again started to rim her beautiful little rose bud, it started opening up a little again so I took some vaseline on my fingers and worked them in slowly as they entered quite easily I decided to try a third finger and in it went, I took them out for a bit more vaseline and then put four in there just my thumb left out.

I was in her anus up to my knuckles, I spread more vaseline around my hand and her anus, I tucked my thumb into my grouped together fingers and slowly started to edge in, I could hear her moaning unsure if it was pleasure or pain so I eased out a little. She looked back at me with a glare in her eye. How dare she give me that look I thought to myself, so I put some more vaseline on my hand and her anus and slowly edged back in.

First the 4 finger tips then the tip of my thumb joined until I was up to my knuckles. I decided to go further and push in deeper to my surprise it went in easier than expected. The sensation must have awoken something inside her as she started sucking Jim deep into her throat and he was loving it.

I decided it was time for my cock to get some action, I knelt upright grabbed her hips then slowly pushed the tip of my cock in to her anus, she whimpered a little and I felt her hand on my stomach pushing me back so I stopped for a few seconds. Then I slowly pushed forward on my mission, she would take the full length of my cock up her ass I was sure of this. My wife had left me desperate to do it and there was no way I was not getting it tonight.

I decided to give her ass cheek a slap and she yelped and jerked forward Jim liked the feeling on his cock as he got further down her throat so I did it again. As she slid back, I could feel myself sliding further into her, about 5 inches in and she was still ok so I decided to keep going. I wanted to get balls deep in her anus and soon I was there, she let out a sigh of relief as I could go no further. That's when I decided it was time to fuck.

Pulling back leaving just the tip of my penis in her I felt her relax and then I thrust myself back in to the hilt and started really fucking her for all I had in me. She lifted her head of Jim and started to moan then scream with pleasure Jim just held her head and made her look at him while I fucked her anus. He looked at me and said "keep going it looks like she's about to cum."

Sure enough her first anal orgasm she collapsed to the floor out of breath saying "that's it you've had enough, I've earned the loan let's end this now."

Jim and I looked at each other and he said "No now the fun really starts."

As she sat on the floor I wondered if she'd take ass to mouth and decided to push my cock past her lips, I think she was still tired from the spit roast she had just received and instantly took my cock in her mouth, as soon as I was in there, I started to fuck deep until I could feel her throat. After a few minutes Jim started pushing his cock against her cheek and we tried to get both our cocks in her mouth at the same time and amazingly she managed it. She then got onto her knees and started taking turns throating our cocks, I wondered what had happened to the prude Arjun had told us about then I started thinking how far would she go.

I sat back on the sofa and said "come here and sit on my cock." I slid nicely into her vagina and she started to buck straight away as if she was loving this, Jim started to make his way onto the sofa when I signalled for him to stop, he just looked at me confused. I put my hands on either ass cheek and spread them apart revealing her anus once again.

Jim was into it faster than a bullet from a gun, it was a strange feeling as we could feel each other's cock thrusting in and out of her. I looked at my brother to check this was ok and all he wanted was a high five so we kept going losing all track of time.

Suddenly we realised it was 2am she was due to get married later that day and was looking shattered, we also had to get up early to sort out our duties as ushers and whilst Rashmika had orgasmed a few times we hadn't cum yet as we didn't want it to end. I had always wanted to finish with an ATM so Jim stepped aside and I bent Rashmika over the coffee table.

I slid my cock all the way into her anus and started ramming home as hard and fast as I could, after a few exhausting minutes I felt like I was going to cum I pulled out turned her around and stuck my cock into her mouth I thought she would stop me but no she started sucking it like she was removing my life force, suddenly I started to twitch, she tried to take my cock out of her mouth but I held her head against me her nose in my pubic hair and my cock in her throat then the best orgasm ever. I shot load after load down her throat she looked at me with disgust but I didn't care.

I reminded her she had agreed to the deal she stood up as if finished then Jim said "back over the table I want the same" so back over the coffee table she went and he was going at her anus like a steam train I was glad she had to stand for her vows as I'm not sure she could sit down later on. Suddenly he pulled out of her and turned her round and started face fucking her again, I was still hard so started wanking myself off next to her then Jim juttered and released a moan of his own and Rashmika started coughing "you better swallow it all or I start again" Jim said and she held it in then swallowed. Witnessing this gave me an unexpected orgasm which shot against her face going in her eye, ear and hair, She looked a mess but an amazing mess.

We called it a night, she got dressed and headed back to her room but not before asking us "please do not discuss this with anyone else or show anyone the video of me stripping."

"As long as you keep up your payments for the loan." I said "I will go to the bank first thing in the morning to withdraw the cash for you."

We tidied up a little, I put the camcorder away safe ready for the speeches and re-arranged the room back to its proper format, I didn't want my wife coming in the morning and have anything to raise questions. I decided to quickly load up my laptop to see how the strip video looked before going to bed and to my surprise it showed I had 2 new videos.

I opened the first and it was the strip which looked amazing. Then I started the 2nd and to my surprise rather than stop recording I had only ended one video and started a second it had the entire night's performance on there. I kept it to myself while I thought of what to do next, which at that point was to close the computer down and go to sleep, it was going to be a busy day tomorrow and god knows how I'd get through the day, I bet she looks stunning in a wedding dress and on that thought I fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...........
hot post

"Oh yes!" Kajal cried. Her nipples tingled, and she pinched them between her fingers. "Yes, use your tongue. Lick my pussy."

Obediently, Harshavardhan swiped his tongue up and down her slit, gradually growing bolder as she began to moan and shudder with pleasure. Her juices flowed freely, and as far as she could tell, he was enjoying the experience. He lapped at her pussy with renewed vigour, and then surprising her, he stuck his tongue in to her entrance.

For the next few minutes, she clutched his head with both hands as his tongue explored her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. She writhed on the bed as exquisite, liquid pleasure coursed through her veins. There was just one more thing she needed.

Harshavardhan's tongue travelled higher and swirled around her engorged bud of flesh. He swiped at it until Kajal arched her back and screamed, as the first tremors began. Her orgasm exploded, tossing her body around like a sail boat in gale, and everything around her faded to a thin mist. She screamed over and over as each successive contraction took her to new height of ecstasy.

When her convulsions faded, and she was able to breath normally again, she realized she was still holding on to Harshavardhan's hair.

She released her grip, grabbed his shoulders, and pulled him higher, letting him rest his head on her breasts.

Harshavardhan gave her a shy smile, then reached out and began to caress her breasts.

Kajal closed her eyes, losing herself in the moment as his fingers danced around her nipples. His stiff cock rubbed against her thigh. She knew that time had come. Slowly, she reached for his throbbing shaft. "You can fuck me now," she whispered, "but you cannot come in my pussy. I don't want to have any more babies. Now I have a grown-up girl along with son and daughter-in-law. You can come in my ass."

With a deep groan, Harshavardhan repositioned himself so that the head of his cock pressed against her entrance. Kajal encouraged him by grabbing his ass.

"Oh God!" she cried, "I have waited so long for this. Give me your cock now. Fuck me hard."

His swollen cock had eased in to her pussy. Then, with a wild cry, he plunged his cock deep inside her.

He remained inside her for a while, not moving. Kajal's pussy gripped him tight. The sensation of being filled completely, after all this time, was so overwhelming that she couldn't even move. Her pussy muscles quivered, and she moaned louder.

Gradually, Harshavardhan began to withdraw until just the tip of his cock remained inside her. Slowly, he thrust into her again. Her eyes flew open when his balls slapped against the cleft of her ass. He started moving faster, thrusting in and out. Kajal dug her fingernails into his firm ass, urging him on.

Soon, he established a steady rhythm, and Kajal found herself instinctively rising to meet his thrusts, arching her back as each stroke heightened her pleasure. She loved the watching the expression of pure bliss on his face as he sped up his pace. Suddenly, his face contorted and he pulled out, making Kajal groan with disappointment.

"Just hold me until your urge subsides," she said wrapping her arms around him. Kajal's pussy was dripping with her juices by now, and she wanted to come more than anything. After a few more minutes, Kajal slid out from under him and got down on her hands and knees. He moved behind her and started to caress her ass.

Before Kajal could say anything, Harshavardhan bent over and kissed her overheated skin, his tongue leaving a cool streak down the valley of her ass that made her even hotter. He placed his hands on her ass and spread her cheeks wide. Once again, his tongue travelled down the crack of her ass. This time, it didn't stop but continued until he reached her puckered hole.

Kajal gasped and shuddered with pleasure when his tongue pushed in to her dry hole. "Yes! "she said, panting hard and trembling with anticipation. "Use your spit to make my hole wet before you fuck me."

Her moans increased in volume as a sticky wetness spread in to her pulsating hole. She screamed when he plunged two fingers in to her dripping pussy, taking her completely by surprise. He withdrew them and eased a slick finger in to her asshole. As she trembled again, he pulled it out and replaced with two.

Immediately, her muscles clamped down, and her sphincter tightened. Then once again his tongue returned. Soon, his saliva and her own juices were trickling down her ass. They formed a small puddle on the bed between her knees.

She sensed a new pressure as the head of his cock made contact. He pushed deeper, and her muscles resisted automatically, pushing back against the invader, once again, he thrust his cock further, but then he pulled out completely.

The build-up of tension was driving Kajal insane. When his cock probed her tight hole again, he slipped in with considerably more ease. Her ring of muscles relaxed, and she welcomed him in to her ass. His groan drowned out her own sighs, "It is so tight." He pushed harder and slid in a little more, "Oh go, this is incredible."

By now, Kajal's pussy was aching with her need, "Play with my pussy while you fuck my ass," she said, turning her head to look at him.

As he thrust deeper in to her ass, he stroked her pussy. She cried out over and over again, delirious with pleasure. His cock filled her ass, stretching her to the limit. Then he plunged two fingers back into her pussy, and she screamed.

With slow, deliberate movement, he synchronised the strokes of his fingers with the thrusts into her ass. As he moved faster, Kajal could feel his fingers and cock compressing the thin layer of spongy tissues between them. The sensation took her breath away, and she panted hard.

Harshavardhan kept up the pace for a while. Then the position of his fingers inside her pussy changed. Now, with each thrust, he compressed the blood of her clit. It was more than Kajal could bear, she let out a long wail, she screamed "I am going to come soon! Come with me-fill up my ass."

"Yes!" he cried. He fucked her ass and pussy faster, and she screamed as the familiar pressure built in her groin, then exploded in a burst of sweet relief, "Aaah, I am coming!" she yelled. Her pussy muscles gripped his fingers, and her sphincter constricted around his cock.

She shuddered so violently that the bed rattled, as wave after wave of incredible pleasure washed over her. Her orgasm crested just as Harshavardhan cried out. His groans reached their peak, and Kajal shivered with pleasure when she felt his cum surging up his shaft. The first thick, sticky spurt shot deep down her ass hole, followed by several more. His entire body shook as he came, and his creamy load coated Kajal's sphincter.

At last, his balls were drained, and his cock stopped pulsing His cock spurted inside her ass-thick, warm jets of cum, each pulse prolonging her orgasm. Bright colours danced before her eyes as the fire in her groin spread to consume her entire body.

His cock continued spurting as Kajal's orgasm faded, and his sticky cum started to spill out of her ass, trickling down her thighs. Finally, both of them were still. When he pulled his cock from her ass, Kajal groaned at the sudden emptiness. She collapsed on the bed, and he lay down beside her, his arms around her waist.

Suddenly, Kajal jumped out of the bed, put on her saree, petticoat and blouse fearing anybody else would knock at closed door of Harshavardhan. She said, "Dada, come for lunch after sometimes, we are waiting for you." Then she left the room hurriedly.

Super start broo

Nice start keep going

Waiting for priyanka turn...???

perfect start... continue

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN : SEASON 2 EPISODE 2

{ SO2 EP00 - PAGE 44 } ; { S02 EP01 - PAGE 54 }

One afternoon, Harshavardhan was very busy with his works in his cabin. Suddenly, the telephone rang, and he picked up the receiver.

"Hello, Harshavardhan speaking," he said.

"This is Dr. Ashutosh. How are you? Are you free in evening?" a voice came on the other side.

"Good afternoon Dr. Ashutosh, I am fine. Thank you for sending the medicinal oil. Yes, I am free in evening," replied Harshavardhan.

"Then, come in evening. I will be waiting for you in my clinic. We can have two pegs of whisky," said Dr. Ashutosh.

Harshavardhan was an occasional drinker and that also with his very close friends. Dr. Ashutosh was one of his best friends. He was a medical practitioner, specialised in medicines and psychology. He was the most sought-after Doctor and always in demand in Hyderabad. Usually, the patients would wait for a week to get his appointments.

Once in a blue moon, Harshavardhan and Dr. Ashutosh would meet in his clinic, along with some pegs of whisky, they would discuss various topics. Since Harshavardhan was also a Doctor in Homeopathy, their discussion would be mainly cantered on various diseases, about patients, and medicines.

After closing of the Bank, Harshavardhan proceeded towards the clinic of Dr. Ashutosh. By the time he reached there, it was already evening. The locality was very busy and crowded, and flashed with glittering lights. Harshavardhan was about to enter the clinic, but suddenly he stopped.

He saw Kiara and Varun coming out of the clinic with some papers with them. Since it was dark, they could not notice him. Due to red light in traffic, hurriedly they walked across the street, and Harshavardhan could see them boarding a taxi in the other side of the street.

The receptionist ushered him to upper floor where Dr. Ashutosh was waiting for him in a well-furnished room. After a formal greeting with each other, they started taking their pegs of whisky. Harshavardhan was very curious of visit of Kiara and Varun to clinic, and it was hovering in his mind.

"Dr. Ashutosh, just now, I saw a very cute couple, a pair of very young husband and wife going out from your clinic," asked Harshavardhan in a very normal voice.

"Ohh...I was just about to say you this patient case which is very interesting," said Dr. Ashutosh.

Then Dr. Ashutosh started saying, "Now a days, all the youngsters including girls are watching porn movies, the video CDs of which are plentily available in market. The young girls or boys who have no experience of intercourse can see, feel, imagine, and even can form an image of details of sexual organs and performance of sex in their minds. But sometimes this can be very harmful for them in future when they expect same thing from their partners."

"I could not follow your explanations clearly, please explain me more explicitly," said Harshavardhan.

"Wait, my dear friend, don't be impatient, I am telling you everything in details," replied Dr. Ashutosh.

"So, it so happened, this couple was lovers previously for so many years, they knew and understood each other perfectly, and ultimately decided to get married. Recently, they got married.

In the first night, before the physical intercourse, during foreplay, the wife noticed her husband's sex organ, and found it to be very small around 4 inches. In this case, the wife had seen so many porn movies before her marriage to her boyfriend, but she had never discussed regarding sex with her the then boyfriend (now her husband) previously out of her shyness and hesitation.

As per popular belief as seen by her in porn movies, she had a pre-conceived notion in her mind of a big male organ. On the contrary, when she saw a small organ of her husband, she was surprised and spontaneously, without any malice intention, just to tease her husband, the wife pointed out her husband in a funny manner about the small size of his organ.

The male ego of husband was hurt very badly, and psychologically he felt inferior before his wife, and before actual penetration, he lost his erection. Then he tried several times to penetrate his wife, but always he would lose his erection. The most surprising fact is that he would get an erection while masturbating, but he would lose the erection before his wife at the time of penetration.

Although, the wife confessed honestly that her husband was more important in her life than sex, but the husband was unable to remove that aspect from his mind, as a result he was losing his erection before penetration." explained Dr. Ashutosh.

"Is there any remedy to this problem? If so then, how many days will it take for recovery?" asked Harshavardhan.

"I have prescribed certain postures of yoga and meditation which the husband has to practise very strictly every day. Then I have prescribed certain drugs which he has to take every day for 6 months. No doubt, after 6 months, the young husband would recover slowly, but wife's co-operation with soothing, gentle words and behaviour to her husband is also required and essential." replied Dr. Ashutosh.

While returning to Apartment, the fog formed in his mind became precise and clear, and he recalled the incident of past nights, and conversation between Kiara and Varun.

While retiring in bed that night, Harshavardhan became restless, and he was tossing in bed with several thoughts going in his mind. Kiara was still a virgin, and not fucked by Varun.

Before marriage to Varun, she had watched some porn movies, so she had a detailed and explicit ideas of fucking and sucking, and most probably this factor urged her to advise Varun to lick her cunt so that she could have her orgasm as he was unable to fuck her.

Next day, Harshavardhan as usual went to Bank, and Varun also went outside for some work. All the girls went to college, Kajal and Samantha were busy with their little kids. Now, Kiara was sitting alone in the drawing room of Harshavardhan. She reviewed the whole matter once again, and cursed herself.

Her dreams of having wild sex crashed. After about a week after the marriage, Varun was simply not able to fuck her and it hurt her more as her sisters in law in house hold ( Anupama, Priyanka, and Nabha ) would nudge her here and there and say "Our brother Varun might have gone mad with beauty of yours.”

It was not that she was dying for sex . It was not wise for her to tease him in first night. It was only a fun as she had a preconceived notion of a big cock of Varun as she watched big cocks in two or three American porn movies in her friend's DVD but, everything was shattered.

They visited Dr. Ashutosh, a renowned Doctor, last evening and he counselled them, and prescribed some medicines for Varun. It had been a week of sexless days and night after her marriage with Varun, and she understood the problem Varun was facing. It was a psychological problem with concentration of mind.

The drugs prescribed by Doctor would help him, but it would take a longer period not less than 6 months, and she would have to wait for this, and she would remain virgin till such time. Tears of desperation rolled down from her eyes.

Kiara observed that sometimes while sleeping he was getting erection (and she used to get horny) but still he would not be able to enter her as it would lose its erection and would be flaccid.

Kiara, after a week into marriage was still waiting for him. All her efforts to seduce him went in vain and now he was avoiding her. She had frequently started to ask him to hook her bra etc and had even given him a strip show but of no avail.

On the other hand, Harshavardhan was unable to concentrate in his works in Bank. He was thinking, and devising several plans how to seduce Kiara and fuck this virgin girl, to make her a complete woman.

Back